PDA

View Full Version : Spanish people saying the N word

Legendary
09-15-2007, 12:49 PM
If the whites and the asians can't say the n word, how come spanish people are allowed to say it, even though, they can be just as racist as white people? The reason why I'm asking is because in reggatone songs they say the n word quite a few times and I was wondering if anybody took offense to that.

begongo
09-15-2007, 12:57 PM
there are already at least 2 or 3 recent threads on this topic, it`s starting to bother me
the damn "n word" is not racist like it used to be!

Legendary
09-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Call a black person the n word and see what happens.

Urban_Journalz
09-15-2007, 01:29 PM
It depends on how you use it.

It's not what you say, but how you say it.

I know quite a few cats of Latin descent and we toss that word around like it's nothing, because among us, it's NOTHING.

Latins can say that word in the same context as African-Americans because we're not the only people in the ghetto, we listen to the same kind of music and we're the same people with the same oppressors. Some Latins actually know and are proud of the fact that the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas were as dark as most Africans. So it's no big deal. I see it as some of them rediscovering thier roots.

living_undead
09-15-2007, 02:19 PM
spanish people from spain?
or latinos?

and why can't asians say it?

are aboriginees allowed to say it too?

Dragondude_R
09-15-2007, 02:30 PM
lol, it all depends on how you say it.

Plenty of white people I know say it to me, I don't give a fuck. Plenty of white people in hip-hop have said it on record (Dru Ha, Alchemist). Who gives a fuck. They're hood people. Blacks and Latinos are hood people.

If you're a suburban square asking if you can use the n-word on a message board, then foh.

Urban_Journalz
09-15-2007, 02:38 PM
spanish people from spain?
or latinos?

and why can't asians say it?

are aboriginees allowed to say it too?

You figure it out.

I don't sit well with stupid questions and therefore don't waste time answering them.

If you're stupidity won't allow you to see that anyone who is embedded in Hip-Hop Culture and knows that in most cases, it's actually a term of endearment and companionship, then you should consider signing into Bill O' Reily's forum instead of Wu-Corp.:mmmyah:

living_undead
09-15-2007, 02:55 PM
You figure it out.

I don't sit well with stupid questions and therefore don't waste time answering them.

If you're stupidity won't allow you to see that anyone who is embedded in Hip-Hop Culture and knows that in most cases, it's actually a term of endearment and companionship, then you should consider signing into Bill O' Reily's forum instead of Wu-Corp.:mmmyah:i feel you, man

i was joking anyway
i just think its crazy to designate who's 'allowed' to say what words.

if the word is harmful, why should anybody say it?
if it isnt harmful, why cant everyone say it?

if a black dude associates himself as a 'nigga', why be upset when someone calls him one?.. i mean, if someone is trying to disrespect him, thats one thing.. but a white dude going up to him like "what up nigga" aint doing anybody any harm.

SWAMP WATER
09-15-2007, 03:02 PM
i feel you, man

i was joking anyway
i just think its crazy to designate who's 'allowed' to say what words.

if the word is harmful, why should anybody say it?
if it isnt harmful, why cant everyone say it?

if a black dude associates himself as a 'nigga', why be upset when someone calls him one?.. i mean, if someone is trying to disrespect him, thats one thing.. but a white dude going up to him like "what up nigga" aint doing anybody any harm.

No harm a few seconds before he gets his teeth knocked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urban_Journalz
09-15-2007, 03:21 PM
Again, it depends on what context it's used in. It came as no surprise to hear Goretex and Necro use the word "nigga", because they grew up in the projects of New York.

It all depends on where you come from and how it's used.

A suburban kid that just bought "Illmatic", and thinking because of his recent purchase that he's entitled to such wordplay, deserves a beating. The differentiation should be made though.

TeknicelStylez
09-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Exactly, I love how kids from the suburbs is like "Oh you say the N word, watch what happens when you say that around black people OMGOSH!", NIGGA I've been to jail before locked up with big mofuckin black people, I don't switch my lingo, thats bitch made, I'm still here right? I've been using the word nigga since I was like 8 years old, it's been implanted in my speech it's just natural to me. Even the nerdy kids in my neighborhood use the word, you don't even have to be "thugged out", thats how implanted it is in our language already.

SWAMP WATER
09-15-2007, 11:26 PM
Exactly, I love how kids from the suburbs is like "Oh you say the N word, watch what happens when you say that around black people OMGOSH!", NIGGA I've been to jail before locked up with big mofuckin black people, I don't switch my lingo, thats bitch made, I'm still here right? I've been using the word nigga since I was like 8 years old, it's been implanted in my speech it's just natural to me. Even the nerdy kids in my neighborhood use the word, you don't even have to be "thugged out", thats how implanted it is in our language already.

I wish I grew up in da suberbs.I m proud to be black,dont get it twisted.Maybe Im the exception to the rule,but the way I see it,if you aint black,and I here you say it..........ITS TEETH KNOCK OUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolish
09-16-2007, 01:51 AM

Plenty of white people I know say it to me, I don't give a fuck. Plenty of white people in hip-hop have said it on record (Dru Ha, Alchemist). Who gives a fuck. They're hood people. Blacks and Latinos are hood people.

If you're a suburban square asking if you can use the n-word on a message board, then foh.
i have no idea what foh means but WORD.

WU-KILLAH
09-16-2007, 03:07 AM
blacks and spanish ppl have gone threw similar struggles..

yea of course :lmao:

For real, the debate of who can say nigga ,nigger, what ever the fuck you want, is the one most stupid shit I've ever read in my life. What's crazy is that they don't even realize how ridiculous

TAURO
09-16-2007, 05:44 AM
Im coming back to this thread.

begongo
09-16-2007, 11:16 AM
i think i have just set a new rule to choosing friends
whenever i`ll meet a new person who is black ... i`ma say "what up my nigga, nice to meet you" like perfectly friendly without any racist intent ... and if he be offended for that ... i`ll know he`s a square-head ... that`s it
i already do a similar thing with white people ... when i meet them i tell them i`m a gypsy .. if they act all stupid then i know they`re intolerant racists and xenophobes aka square-heads

DUMBO
09-16-2007, 04:29 PM
latinos are not really supposed to say shit (in English anyways)./

crass
09-16-2007, 05:41 PM
latinos are not really supposed to say shit (in English anyways)./

Hahaha!!

Latinos say "nigga" because they hate the white blood that's in them and want to hide it beneath gay clothes and flat-brimmed hats.

TAURO
09-16-2007, 05:53 PM
It depends on how you use it.

It's not what you say, but how you say it.

I know quite a few cats of Latin descent and we toss that word around like it's nothing, because among us, it's NOTHING.

Latins can say that word in the same context as African-Americans because we're not the only people in the ghetto, we listen to the same kind of music and we're the same people with the same oppressors. Some Latins actually know and are proud of the fact that the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas were as dark as most Africans. So it's no big deal. I see it as some of them rediscovering thier roots.

My black heritage is more recent, my great grandmother was straight black and to this day my family on my mothers side come in various shades of brown. Im half colombian, although I view myself as full since I was raised by my mother and have had no contact with my dad or any of his family (he is from spain) I briefly lived in colombia as a kid too.

Anyway the point I want to make is that this whole latins using the N word in normal conversation seems to be confined to the states only. Latins in the uk don't use it, in fact blacks don't really use it either. If I was chillin with some peeps in America and they reffered to me as a nigga in casual talk I wouldn't be offended, but that would be because im clued up on how things work there, but I honestly don't like it when latins use it, we shouldn't get a pass on saying it no matter how similar our struggles are. We may have black blood runnin through our vains but we are not black (dark skinned included). If latins can use it, then whites and asians should too (although I wouldn't like it if they did)

TeknicelStylez
09-16-2007, 06:06 PM
I wish I grew up in da suberbs.I m proud to be black,dont get it twisted.Maybe Im the exception to the rule,but the way I see it,if you aint black,and I here you say it..........ITS TEETH KNOCK OUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

syke! You aint knockin anything out

SubtleEnergies
09-17-2007, 12:20 AM
WHY THE HELL ARE LATINOS CONSTANTLY REFERRED TO AS SPANISH?!

They are two totally different races.

We don't call Americans Enlgish coz they speak it do we?

EAGLE EYE
09-17-2007, 12:37 AM

syke! You weigh like 135 lbs.

wait...... syke again!

I just remembered you have boney knuckles like me and will be beating on heat soon enough

SWAMP WATER
09-17-2007, 12:31 PM

You can be first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make~Sensi*
09-17-2007, 12:49 PM

WORD! LOL!!!!

HANZO
09-17-2007, 01:02 PM

was gonna say the same thing.

SWAMP WATER
09-17-2007, 01:12 PM
i think i have just set a new rule to choosing friends
whenever i`ll meet a new person who is black ... i`ma say "what up my nigga, nice to meet you" like perfectly friendly without any racist intent ... and if he be offended for that ... i`ll know he`s a square-head ... that`s it
i already do a similar thing with white people ... when i meet them i tell them i`m a gypsy .. if they act all stupid then i know they`re intolerant racists and xenophobes aka square-heads

You sound like the king of the square heads.

TeknicelStylez
09-17-2007, 01:29 PM
You sound like the king of kids who act like they really punch people

J.T.S.
09-17-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm black and don't care if someone latino uses the word because i look at them similar!
I even have close white friends that choose not too use the word, it don't bother me because i grew up wit them! It's a word point blank that was invented to keep blacks down any way you look at it!

Wu-Shawn
09-17-2007, 01:58 PM
blacks and spanish ppl have gone threw similar struggles..

Wait, hold up, so going through hardship and struggles gives you permission to use a word?
Naw, fuck that man, kill that noise.
I'm white and I'll drop nigga all day long, nigger is a term that I use not too often, and the reason I use it is either to offend someone who's black that I'm beefing with, not because I'm racist, or I'll say it to a friend for taking something jokingly.

Color is only what you make it, don't make it anything.

J.T.S.
09-17-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm white..nigger is a term that I use not too often, and the reason I use it is either to offend someone who's black that I'm beefing with, not because I'm racist.

YO if u you use that word and your white your a racist point blank!
i'm black and even when a white person calls me that i never say cracker!
Not trying to start nothing with you because at least you were honest and i respect that. But your on some racist shit!

Wu-Shawn
09-17-2007, 03:07 PM
I'm white..nigger is a term that I use not too often, and the reason I use it is either to offend someone who's black that I'm beefing with, not because I'm racist.

Not trying to start nothing with you because at least you were honest and i respect that. But your on some racist shit!

See, you're making the same mistake everyone else seems to make.
What is a racist?
A racist is someone who discriminates based on race.
I don't care what color someone's skin is, I beef with all races who fuck around.
If I call someone a nigger, it's just the same as you calling someone fat, or someone who's stupid.
It's just a name that associates with a group of people, if you want to trace it back, it was a label before it was a racist term.
Originated from the Spanish word "negro" which translates to "black".
African American people usually have fairly dark skin, so it fits the label to a degree and a lot of African Americans or blacks, whichever you prefer, acknolege themself as black.
So being offended by how other people have used the word is fucking straight up ignorance, because when words come out of my mouth, they're my words, and they should be interpreted as such, if you have a problem (not you, I'm speaking in general) then it's your problem, not mine.
However, I don't think it's polite to openly call someone a nigger, unless it's in a joking way or if you're trying to offend them, not be racist, as I have already stated.

whitey
09-17-2007, 03:17 PM
the fact that people get so offended by it is what give it its power.

Black Man
09-17-2007, 06:16 PM
WU SHAWN: It's just a name that associates with a group of people, if you want to trace it back, it was a label before it was a racist term.

no it didnt..

we're talking about nigga..

and u just said it urself.. NIGGER was a label, primary used by white devils referring to slaves.. back in slavery..

and just for that same reason.. blacks dont want whites to use that word now or never.. or nigga neither..

and yes spanish ppl can use it due to our similar struggles with blacks..

PEACE..

um, spanish people are white people and they don't have a similar struggle, and spanish isn't what the language is called, it's castillion.

now if you're referring to my bouriquan, taino, arawak bretheren (which i figure you are) then we're all the same with basically the same struggle....peace!

CEITEDMOFO
09-17-2007, 08:38 PM
I CAN BONE DATNIGGASTEELEs MOM AND SEXIEST AUNTS

Wu-Shawn
09-17-2007, 09:41 PM
WU SHAWN: It's just a name that associates with a group of people, if you want to trace it back, it was a label before it was a racist term.

no it didnt..

we're talking about nigga..

and u just said it urself.. NIGGER was a label, primary used by white devils referring to slaves.. back in slavery..

and just for that same reason.. blacks dont want whites to use that word now or never.. or nigga neither..

and yes spanish ppl can use it due to our similar struggles with blacks..

PEACE..

Nigga is a derivative of nigger, so I guess we should assume that it's a slave term too, right?
According to your logic we should, and you know, if I were to play the same card, "white devils" is hella politically incorrect.

You took what you wanted out of my statement, and totally ignored the idea I was giving, it's just because of one group that used the word.
I really don't care if someone has a problem with a word I use, as it's my choice, and if you're offended, well, I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.
I'm not racist, so it doesn't apply to me.

Wait wait wait, so then the Jews can say nigga too, right?
The holocaust and all, that gave them the right to say nigga.
I don't want to get into the infamous slavery conversation, but you know man, the guys who were pro-slavery were fucked up, but blacks were sellin' blacks man.

7EL7
09-17-2007, 09:55 PM
thats how boricuas talk in the BX and in NY period

it comes natural lol

Wu-Shawn
09-17-2007, 10:23 PM

Offtopic: Forgot to mention this in my previous posts, but who is the girl in your sig?

TeknicelStylez
09-18-2007, 03:46 AM

it comes natural lol

Jersey too, thanks for clarifying that, you can be the preppiest thug hating motherfucker in the world, and chances are if you grew up in this area you say the word nigga... its like imbedded in our brains.

11th Chamber
09-18-2007, 03:54 AM
Im white and I rarely ever say it. Allmost all of my friends are black, and if I say it around them its nothin. I just choose not to use it

Altho, down on the southside you get alot of the "hood" white dudes, who say it every 2 seconds. But just about all them are white, so its not like someone gonna say somthin.

They are GD anyway, so I already hate those fucks.

Black Man
09-18-2007, 03:51 PM
no doubt..

i wasnt referring to the language any where in my post tho.. i kno its called castillion..

ppl mentioning spanish as the language may not kno.. so hopefully u were directing that at them..

and yeah.. i aint white.. im of spanish descent.. doesnt make me white tho..

my skin is not white.. and neither are my origins..

so i basically was tlaking about that same struggle i mentioned before..

if you are of "spanish" descent, then you're origins are that of being 'white' for spain(ish) people are white people from spain.

where are your people from originally?

TAURO
09-18-2007, 03:55 PM
if you are of "spanish" descent, then you're origins are that of being 'white' for spain(ish) people are white people from spain.

Not quite true, southern spaniards have north african and arab blood too, same goes for some portugues people, thats why some could pass for latino.

Black Man
09-18-2007, 03:57 PM

it comes natural lol

yeah, but they're not white/spanish, they only speak their colonizer's language.

Black Man
09-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Not quite true, southern spaniards have north african and arab blood too, same goes for some portugues people, thats why some could pass for latino.

they were already "latino"

latino, any person being of latin descent. spanish is a "latin" language thus making those people of spain, latin or latinos...

"passing" for doesn't make you that. many people could "pass" as something else but they're still not that.

TAURO
09-18-2007, 04:02 PM
where are your people from originally?

I could up some info on this, but to be honest it's a very long read so im just going to put it like this.....

Colombians generally (not taking current imigration into account) are mixed, either:

Native Indian/Spanish

Black/Spanish

Indian/Black

or like in my own family, a mix of all three.

TAURO
09-18-2007, 04:04 PM

latino, any person being of latin descent. spanish is a "latin" language thus making those people of spain, latin or latinos...

"passing" for doesn't make you that. many people could "pass" as something else but they're still not that.

You're missing the point, I was just saying not all spanish look white as you would define them.

Also don't give me this whole "spanish are latins too" shit cos you know damn well what I mean't.

Black Man
09-18-2007, 04:12 PM
You're missing the point, I was just saying not all spanish look white as you would define them.

Also don't give me this whole "spanish are latins too" shit cos you know damn well what I mean't.

you obviously don't know how I define "white" all you're doing is assuming such...

say what you mean and mean what you say...

Black Man
09-18-2007, 04:14 PM
I could up some info on this, but to be honest it's a very long read so im just going to put it like this.....

Colombians generally (not taking current imigration into account) are mixed, either:

Native Indian/Spanish

Black/Spanish

Indian/Black

or like in my own family, a mix of all three.

if all this, why did you chose to define your "origins" as spanish descent?

TAURO
09-18-2007, 04:20 PM
you obviously don't know how I define "white" all you're doing is assuming such...

Maybe, but your "all spanish people are white" was an assumption too. Spain is not as clear cut as that.

say what you mean and mean what you say...

Not even relevant, I don't think you even read my post properly. Also going back to your previous post, I never said spanish people were latinos, I just mean't that some of them are tanned enough to pass for one.

TAURO
09-18-2007, 04:24 PM
if all this, why did you chose to define your "origins" as spanish descent?

I never defined anything, most latins have spanish descent. I have all three but my spanish bloodline is more direct because im half spanish.

7EL7
09-18-2007, 05:40 PM

latin is a language, not a race of people

Latin (Latīna, pronounced (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Phonetic_Alphabet) [latiːna]) is an ancient Indo-European language (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages) that was the language of the Roman Republic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Republic) and the Roman Empire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire). The conquests of the Roman Empire spread the Latin language all around the Mediterranean and the large part of Europe in both its forms:

7EL7
09-18-2007, 05:42 PM
yeah, but they're not white/spanish, they only speak their colonizer's language.

the colonizer never left

he's in NY

disguised as a native

Black Man
09-19-2007, 10:33 AM

Latin (Latīna, pronounced (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Phonetic_Alphabet) [latiːna]) is an ancient Indo-European language (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages) that was the language of the Roman Republic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Republic) and the Roman Empire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire). The conquests of the Roman Empire spread the Latin language all around the Mediterranean and the large part of Europe in both its forms:

The Spanish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language) word Latino (Latin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_language) Latina is the feminine form) is the literal translation of the English (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language) word for Latin. [1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino#_note-merriam) and most often refers to inhabitants of Latin America (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America), and their descendants in the United States or relating to the language that developed from Latin, such as Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese, or to the peoples that speak them.

TSA
09-19-2007, 10:38 AM
white people

WHY DO YOU WANNA SAy NIGGA SO FUCKING BADLY?

TSA
09-19-2007, 10:40 AM

it's both, like English

7EL7
09-19-2007, 05:39 PM
it's both, like English

thats what it is now

but the natives of america who are improperly called latinos, were improperly called indians too..... some are called hispanic

but it stuck

just like the word nigga stuck with black people

its an improper title

caucasians really made a big mess of things

7EL7
09-19-2007, 07:27 PM
not exactly tru.. alot of africans were sent to spain.. as well as other latin countries.. during slavery..

indians as well.. so alot of spanish and blacks, blacks and blacks,or indians spanish and blacks had their seeds born there..

i have a mix of ancestors.. but i kno my origins..

and im colombian.. to answer ur question..

i would describe my skin as caramel.. def not white..

Peace

from my studies

"black people" were in spain long before american slavery
and way before the caucasian

Make~Sensi*
09-20-2007, 05:29 AM
Damn you american scum!

White Devils? ...so you get to call me a white devil..and as a ''white devil'' i'm just gunna allow this coz..i don't really giv a shit if your this stupid and want to blame all your problems on ME. But if i say Nigga yall go hysterical over it...well thats called double standards your a Racist yet expect everyone to treat you the same as their own race.

Which i do, yet i'm still called a white Devil.

WE HAVE NO CHOICE IN WHERE WE ARE BORNE AND WHAT ATTRIBUTES WE HAVE.

Motherfucker you could have been borne white!

The Hound
09-20-2007, 06:04 AM
no actually the term "white devil" is very correct.. and u should kno that if u looked at ur origins.. no dissrespect but its the plain truth mate..

by looking at black history you should be out in the farm making me some money.

a good thing the history is the past and everything moves FORWARD huh?

LORD NOSE
09-20-2007, 07:50 AM
Spanish people saying the N word

i don't know any one from spain

plus people can say whatever they want

if black people do not unite and put an end to all the bullshit,then they should not complain about shit

they will continue to call you a nigger because thats what they made you into and thats what you are

WU-KILLAH
09-20-2007, 11:15 AM
white people

WHY DO YOU WANNA SAy NIGGA SO FUCKING BADLY?

Who told you such a bullshit ? Don't you know 99% of white people on the globe not only don't want to say nigga but actually don't give a flying fuck about your very american issue ? actually most of them don't even know this american word.

WARPATH
09-20-2007, 11:27 AM
To much energy is wasted speakin on the N-bomb over the internet.

TAURO
09-20-2007, 03:07 PM
^^Being latino you shouldn't really use the N word either.....but you from NY so I understand why you do.

Queen Of Poetry
09-20-2007, 03:11 PM
If the whites and the asians can't say the n word, how come spanish people are allowed to say it, even though, they can be just as racist as white people? The reason why I'm asking is because in reggatone songs they say the n word quite a few times and I was wondering if anybody took offense to that.

I feel as though..........if u ain't black u have no business saying nigga.........

TAURO
09-20-2007, 03:22 PM
^^You know there are white colombians right?

TAURO
09-20-2007, 03:35 PM
I feel ya.

Wu-Shawn
09-21-2007, 04:43 PM
no actually the term "white devil" is very correct.. and u should kno that if u looked at ur origins.. no dissrespect but its the plain truth mate..

and if u want me to keep decyphering ur previous post.. u said u would use NIGGA.. to insult a black person.. thats a devilish mentality right there.. or tell me not..

and the word NIGGA.. was influenced by Nigger.. which was created by ur ppl..

NIGGA was created by blacks.. and is a word blacks hate hearing whites use.. and i absolutely dont blame them..

but go ahead dude.. nobody's stopping u from using it.. im just saying..

since the creators of NIGGA dont like whites saying it.. then u will prolly face consequences.. especially if u said u would also use it to insult blacks..

PEACE

Alright, so following that same logic, you're a fucking racist for assuming that my family supported slavery.
How do you know my family wasn't in the North during the Civil War, or was even supporting the Underground Railroad, or even that we migrated after slavery ended.
So let's look at this shit, we're gonna play this game with the rules you've created.
You don't know what you're talking about, and I'll show you exactly how you fucked up.
We'll start with "white devil", and it was given because of slavery of blacks.
Alright, so then because of the innocents killed in drive-by shootings, robberies, fights, and racism, ALL blacks should be called nigger, because that's a part of their origin, right?
Do you see how fucking retarded you sound?
Again, we'll shoot for Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Cubans.
They all live in cardboard boxes and are generally poor people that try to scam people, run drugs to other countries, kill Border Patrol guards, and illegally gain access to this country only to steal jobs from Americans and collect Social Security, and that's their origins right?

You have no idea what you're talking about so I'd suggest you sit this one out on this conversation, as you have nothing of value input-wise.

I never said I would use the word nigga to insult someone who is black, I said I would use nigger, and not because they are "inferior" or any of that bullshit, but simply because it would offend someone. Just like calling someone "faggot" or "bitch".
Read more carefully, will you?

So then stoves were created by cavemen because they made the first fire, right?
That's just idiot logic man, I take that back, it's not even logic.
Blacks started saying nigga and they started calling eachother nigga.

You're damn right nobody is stopping me from saying it.

The creators of nigga now is it? I thought whites created it, from nigger, right?
Your thought pattern resembles a zig zag man, figures your shit out and come back here when you can talk with the grown-ups.

Origin™
09-21-2007, 05:21 PM
I feel as though..........if u ain't black u have no business saying nigga.........

Pretty much my opinion too.

Jasperz
09-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Jersey too, thanks for clarifying that, you can be the preppiest thug hating motherfucker in the world, and chances are if you grew up in this area you say the word nigga... its like imbedded in our brains.

I dunno about that, man. I'm white, and I went to a mostly black school system from kindergarten through 8th grade, and I don't even say it; I'd feel foolish doing that.

TeknicelStylez
09-21-2007, 05:40 PM
You ain't from the Tri-State area though.

Wu-Shawn
09-21-2007, 06:30 PM
im not a racist at all.. ur just too underminded to comprehend anything..

im not directing anything at ur fam either.. unless their as old as slavery..

what im saying is that whites existing in this planet have devil origins.. doesnt exactly mean that every white person is the devil.. unless u have the same korrupt mentality as ur ancestors..

if ur the devil's son.. that doesnt make u the devil.. but u originated from one

thats my point

and blacks and spanish ppl doing driveby's and stuff like that is an everyday thing.. which whites are a part of as well.. but slavery was something with a timeline in which ur race treated blacks as devils.. knowing they were the devils themselves.. so dont even go there..

and whites did create nigger..

blacks themselves dont even refer to each other as niggers..

thats why they made up nigga..

and they dont approve of whites using that word.. not all of them.. but u might get decked in the face if u say nigga.. even if ur not trying to insult them.. becuase they simply dont want yall to say the word..

now peace...

Go back to fucking school man, clearly you missed everything.
You interpreted everything totally backwards, you're too stuck on the fact that you're pissed about something that didn't happen to you.
It didn't happen to anyone black in this age, not their parents, maybe their grandparents, but it's doubtful.

WARPATH
09-21-2007, 06:33 PM

Every time a black person says nigga, a racist hill billy redneck grows some wings.

LHX
09-21-2007, 07:58 PM
http://www.lalaling.com/e-store/media/press1/L%20Word.jpg

dont discriminate against all the other letters

crass
09-22-2007, 04:03 AM
Some black people say "nigga" because they think it empowers them, but it just makes them sound stupid. That's why only fucking stupid black people say it. The same people who don't want to be stereotyped but who just buy into the fucking cliche of black people, by the way they dress, act, and speak.

And any non-blacks who say "nigga" are trying to fit into the idea of being "hood" and "ghetto," which itself is a racist technique.

Fuck all of them, straight up and down.

begongo
09-22-2007, 04:35 AM
so let's put an end to this discussion
once and for all
white people are devils!
lol

TSA
09-22-2007, 04:53 AM
Who told you such a bullshit ? Don't you know 99% of white people on the globe not only don't want to say nigga but actually don't give a flying fuck about your very american issue ? actually most of them don't even know this american word.
dont be a faggot, faggot.

white people REALLY want to say nigga, idk why.

who fucking cares, don't crack jew jokes are the holocaust memorial, dont say nigga if you white

niggas say nigga, oh fucking well, what are you gonna do, stop sucking their dicks?

there's WAY bigger issues in the world then the fuck word nigga

DUMBO
09-22-2007, 05:00 AM

like what? educate a nigga.

TAURO
09-22-2007, 05:04 AM
so let's put an end to this discussion
once and for all
white people are devils!
lol

lol....this thread wasn't even about white people in the first place.

begongo
09-22-2007, 05:06 AM
if this was a live debate i`d be yelling "nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga" like till my lungs couldn`t handle it anymore .... yes ... i`m white and i can`t deny it, i desperately want to say the word "nigga", all my friends and relatives are like that too
we secretly do that all the time, it`s like the white man's hobby

oh ... and for the nigga that`s going to say "if you`d do that you`d immediately get punched in the face" ... keep that kind of bravery for yourself ... a punch won`t make anyone shut up unless he`s a pussy

begongo
09-22-2007, 05:07 AM
lol....this thread wasn't even about white people in the first place.
i know man, but i found it ridiculous that it turned into that, that`s the reason why i posted that :d

TAURO
09-22-2007, 05:13 AM
i know man, but i found it ridiculous that it turned into that, that`s the reason why i posted that :d

It seems there is alot of racial tention in this forum between blacks, spanish and white that need to be resolved. More so between whites and blacks with spanish kind of caught in the middle.

crass
09-22-2007, 05:17 AM
The only tension is because all races are fucking obsessed with their god damn skin color and it makes everyone fight. Black people need to stop calling me whiteboy, white people gotta stop calling black people "niggers," and everyone else needs to rise above "ethnic pride" which does nothing but escalate hatred between people. Don't have pride in shit you didn't do, and shit that makes no difference.

begongo
09-22-2007, 05:18 AM
TAURO you are right indeed, it`s really a shame this is happening
especially on a Hip Hop forum

crass yes that`s true what you say, this segregation got to stop
P.S. the video from you sig is mad dope

TAURO
09-22-2007, 05:25 AM
The only tension is because all races are fucking obsessed with their god damn skin color and it makes everyone fight. Black people need to stop calling me whiteboy, white people gotta stop calling black people "niggers," and everyone else needs to rise above "ethnic pride" which does nothing but escalate hatred between people. Don't have pride in shit you didn't do, and shit that makes no difference.

Thats not true, there is nothing wrong in being prowd of your race. I claim latin pride all the time, but I don't discriminate other races because of it. My close circle of friends are racially diverse, it wasn't on purpose, it just worked out that way. I do believe though that if you mix with only people of your own ethnic background, it does tend to breed an elitist nature. When I was young I used to know alot of latinos and it always used to bother me that they would just hate on other people because of their skin colour, I was never on that which was why I separated myself. As far as im concerned, if you respect me, I in turn will respect you, you got my back, I have yours, race doesn't even enter the equation.

WU-KILLAH
09-22-2007, 05:42 AM
dont be a faggot, faggot.

white people REALLY want to say nigga, idk why.

it's not because a bunch of white american fag would like to say it that it means white people want to say it. Actually you think because you black you're much different from these fags but you have much in common with them, by stereotyping and generalizing things you have no clue about. You don't even know that what you see is less than 1% of what's goin on on earth but like many of you fagz you think your the center of the world, keep living in your ignorance, keep living in your fantasy world man , you don't know shit and you speak a lot

as you says

Jasperz
09-22-2007, 08:23 AM
You ain't from the Tri-State area though.
Uh, yeah I am, I'm from Englewood, New Jersey.

Jasperz
09-22-2007, 08:36 AM
You know, no one really actually made up the word nigga... it's not like anyone consciously started saying nigga as a way of turning "nigger" on it's head. "Nigga" is just a result of black people saying nigger with a certain accent, because they do call each other niggers; over several hundred years of being called niggers, they've internalized that identity. It's just with the advent of hip hop, words have been written down spelled in black vernacular, so now you can make this distinction between nigga and nigger. Notice on the front of OBFCL, it says "Ghost Face Killer", not "Killah", and often you'll see "Master Killer" and other such things... because ending it with an "a" sound is not really an important part of the word, it's just a matter of whether you want to spell it vernacularly or use the standard spelling.

whitey
09-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Some black people say "nigga" because they think it empowers them, but it just makes them sound stupid. That's why only fucking stupid black people say it. The same people who don't want to be stereotyped but who just buy into the fucking cliche of black people, by the way they dress, act, and speak.

And any non-blacks who say "nigga" are trying to fit into the idea of being "hood" and "ghetto," which itself is a racist technique.

Fuck all of them, straight up and down.

thats it. right there. game over.

7EL7
09-22-2007, 10:03 AM
lol

who in this world will think that saying the word Nigga would empower them ?

whitey
09-22-2007, 10:35 AM
lol

who in this world will think that saying the word Nigga would empower them ?

because they can say it and white people cant. and if white people do blacks get an imediate pass to start shit.

7EL7
09-22-2007, 10:48 AM
nope

it doesn't work that way

white people can and do say it

they made it up

and have been calling us that for some centuries now

whitey
09-22-2007, 11:15 AM
nope

it doesn't work that way

white people can and do say it

they made it up

and have been calling us that for some centuries now

nope thats how it used to be.

white people still use it, im not denying that. but it was once accepted. not even close to being the case now a days. look at imus, didnt even call anyone a nigger, pairing nappyheaded and hoe cost him his job. look at the oj case, now there was a lot of bullshit tricks they used to get him off, but one of the big ones was to show mark ferman had used the word nigger and could be seen as a racist.

begongo
09-22-2007, 11:45 AM
i forgot to mention that when my dad first told me in my childhood "what up lil nigga" he definitely seemed empowered ... so empowered that i felt intimidated even though he had no bad intentions, i told him "geez dad .. you damn powerful nigga" ... he then told me "yes i am, and if you will say the word nigga all the time it will empower you aswell" .... and that`s when i started carrying on tradition
so ... yes ... the word really does empower you lol

Lil' Ruger
09-22-2007, 12:40 PM

if a white boy called me the n word i'd make him heltah skeltah

Wu-Shawn
09-22-2007, 03:50 PM
ok so then i gotta feel perfectly normal about something like slavery.. just becuase it didnt happen to me..

ur brainwashed kid.. all ur posts have been absolutely ignorant..

and just becuase it didnt happen to anyone black in this age.. doesnt mean everybody has to forget about the impact slavery had across the world.. thats ignorant as well..

and many whites treat spanish ppl with that same devil mentality..

check out all them colombians, ecuadorians, mexicans being deported just cuz they aint got no papers.. some even have to leave their seeds behind..

thats mad fucked up..

and still u say i shouldnt be pissed..

hmm.. if anything ur in need of some proper education..

and i dont wanna go back and forth discussing something like this.. specially with somebody like u that doesnt kno how shit really goes down.. and isnt open to the truth..

so yeah.. im done with ya..

No, you don't, but don't cry everyday about it, it's over, it's done, most of the world learned, quit making rivers.

I'm not brainwashed nigga, you're just dumb as rocks.

The impact slavery had on the world? Man, you don't even fucking know, the Egyptian slaves had it worse than the blacks ever did.
You don't even fucking know man.
We should just whine about King Tut and most of the other pharaohs treating them like sub humans, even though it didn't happen to anyone in this age, right?

They're fucking criminals you mongoloid, they're illegally living in this country.
That's ILLEGAL, if you couldn't already figure it out.
I don't care if they have to leave their kids behind, sure, that sucks, but DON'T FUCKING LEAVE AND COMMIT A CRIME IN A COUNTRY YOU AREN'T EVEN A CITIZEN OF.

Nice backing out because you can't keep up. Go ahead and blame it on me because you don't know your shit, just like you're doing to every fucking white guy and girl.

Lil' Ruger
09-22-2007, 04:19 PM
No, you don't, but don't cry everyday about it, it's over, it's done, most of the world learned, quit making rivers.

I'm not brainwashed nigga, you're just dumb as rocks.

The impact slavery had on the world? Man, you don't even fucking know, the Egyptian slaves had it worse than the blacks ever did.
You don't even fucking know man.
We should just whine about King Tut and most of the other pharaohs treating them like sub humans, even though it didn't happen to anyone in this age, right?

They're fucking criminals you mongoloid, they're illegally living in this country.
That's ILLEGAL, if you couldn't already figure it out.
I don't care if they have to leave their kids behind, sure, that sucks, but DON'T FUCKING LEAVE AND COMMIT A CRIME IN A COUNTRY YOU AREN'T EVEN A CITIZEN OF.

Nice backing out because you can't keep up. Go ahead and blame it on me because you don't know your shit, just like you're doing to every fucking white guy and girl.

they commit crimes cuz they aint got cream brush up on your knowledge dun

SWAMP WATER
09-22-2007, 04:40 PM
You sound like the king of kids who act like they really punch people

You sound like somebody that would go get they big brother to fight for them,after getting yo PUNK ass MOLLYWHOPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Lil' Ruger
09-22-2007, 05:03 PM
thats why spanish people and blacks have something in common....im 13 and i know dis shit its not very complicated maybe im just to advanced for bird shit HAHA

EAGLE EYE
09-22-2007, 05:14 PM
thats why spanish people and blacks have something in common....im 13 and i know dis shit its not very complicated maybe im just to advanced for bird shit HAHA

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/images/new-london-subase-nssfsite.jpg

im sure there is a lot of crime here

Wu-Shawn
09-22-2007, 06:49 PM
goddamn.. ur a moron..

nobody's making rivers about anything.. and nobody's comparing egyptians to blacks..

ur just using that to defend ur satanic ppl..

and now ur saying every immigrant with out papers is a criminal.. yeah according to the fucking white feds it is.. and ur just like them..

spanish immigrants as well as others do that in order to rise and have more economical opportuinites here.. to support they seeds and shit.. but u dont care about that do u..

THIS KID IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE WHITE DEVIL YALL....

PEACE

I am because Egyptian slaves suffered more than African Americans EVER did.

Oh, so now we're Satanic? There you go with your stereotypes.

Anyone who doesn't legally live here doesn't belong here.
You go through the proper process and you fucking EARN your citizenship, you don't just get in like that.
It's not the way things are, so either come in legally, or get the fuck out.

White man, white man, find another scape goat kid, 18 years old? Fuck, shows how much you've learned in your time, I suggest you pick up a book that doesn't have Malcom X on the cover and maybe you'd learn some facts.

Spanish aren't doing it, it's Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and other Southern Americans.
You don't even know your own people nigga, how the fuck can you speak for them?

I don't care about criminals man, I really fucking don't.
Especially for their own selfish concerns.
If they're hurting so bad, it's time for some revolution or fucking earn your citizenship.

Bill Cosby said it properly:

Ladies and gentlemen, I really have to ask you to seriously consider what you’ve heard, and now this is the end of the evening so to speak. I heard a prize fight manager say to his fellow who was losing badly, “David, listen to me. It’s not what’s he’s doing to you. It’s what you’re not doing. (laughter).

Ladies and gentlemen, these people set, they opened the doors, they gave us the right, and today, ladies and gentlemen, in our cities and public schools we have fifty percent drop out. In our own neighborhood, we have men in prison. No longer is a person embarrassed because they’re pregnant without a husband. (clapping) No longer is a boy considered an embarrassment if he tries to run away from being the father of the unmarried child (clapping)

Ladies and gentlemen, the lower economic and lower middle economic people are [not*] holding their end in this deal. In the neighborhood that most of us grew up in, parenting is not going on. (clapping) In the old days, you couldn’t hooky school because every drawn shade was an eye (laughing). And before your mother got off the bus and to the house, she knew exactly where you had gone, who had gone into the house, and where you got on whatever you had one and where you got it from. Parents don’t know that today.

I’m talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was two? (clapping) Where were you when he was twelve? (clapping) Where were you when he was eighteen, and how come you don’t know he had a pistol? (clapping) And where is his father, and why don’t you know where he is? And why doesn’t the father show up to talk to this boy?

The church is only open on Sunday. And you can’t keep asking Jesus to ask doing things for you (clapping). You can’t keep asking that God will find a way. God is tired of you (clapping and laughing). God was there when they won all those cases. 50 in a row. That’s where God was because these people were doing something. And God said, “I’m going to find a way.” I wasn’t there when God said it… I’m making this up (laughter). But it sounds like what God would do (laughter).

We cannot blame white people. White people (clapping) .. white people don’t live over there. They close up the shop early. The Korean ones still don’t know us as well…they stay open 24 hours (laughter).

I’m looking and I see a man named Kenneth Clark. He and his wife Mamie…Kenneth’s still alive. I have to apologize to him for these people because Kenneth said it straight. He said you have to strengthen yourselves…and we’ve got to have that black doll. And everybody said it. Julian Bond said it. Dick Gregory said it. All these lawyers said it. And you wouldn’t know that anybody had done a damned thing.

50 percent drop out rate, I’m telling you, and people in jail, and women having children by five, six different men. Under what excuse, I want somebody to love me, and as soon as you have it, you forget to parent. Grandmother, mother, and great grandmother in the same room, raising children, and the child knows nothing about love or respect of any one of the three of them (clapping). All this child knows is “gimme, gimme, gimme.” These people want to buy the friendship of a child….and the child couldn’t care less. Those of us sitting out here who have gone on to some college or whatever we’ve done, we still fear our parents (clapping and laughter). And these people are not parenting. They’re buying things for the kid. $500 sneakers, for what? They won’t buy or spend $250 on Hooked on Phonics. (clapping)

A\Kenneth Clark, somewhere in his home in upstate New York…just looking ahead. Thank God, he doesn’t know what’s going on, thank God. But these people, the ones up here in the balcony fought so hard. Looking at the incarcerated, these are not political criminals. These are people going around stealing Coca Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged, “The cops shouldn’t have shot him” What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand? (laughter and clapping). I wanted a piece of pound cake just as bad as anybody else (laughter) And I looked at it and I had no money. And something called parenting said if get caught with it you’re going to embarrass your mother. Not you’re going to get your butt kicked. No. You’re going to embarrass your mother. You’re going to embarrass your family.

If knock that girl up, you’re going to have to run away because it’s going to be too embarrassing for your family. In the old days, a girl getting pregnant had to go down South, and then her mother would go down to get her. But the mother had the baby. I said the mother had the baby. The girl didn’t have a baby. The mother had the baby in two weeks. (laughter) We are not parenting. Ladies and gentlemen, listen to these people, they are showing you what’s wrong. People putting their clothes on backwards. –isn’t that a sign of something going on wrong? (laughter)

Are you not paying attention, people with their hat on backwards, pants down around the crack. Isn’t that a sign of something, or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up (laughter and clapping ). Isn’t it a sign of something when she’s got her dress all the way up to the crack…and got all kinds of needles and things going through her body. What part of Africa did this come from? (laughter). We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans, they don’t know a damned thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Shaligua, Mohammed and all that crap and all of them are in jail. (When we give these kinds names to our children, we give them the strength and inspiration in the meaning of those names. What’s the point of giving them strong names if there is not parenting and values backing it up).

Brown Versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person’s problem. We’ve got to take the neighborhood back (clapping). We’ve got to go in there. Just forget telling your child to go to the Peace Corps. It’s right around the corner. (laughter) It’s standing on the corner. It can’t speak English. It doesn’t want to speak English. I can’t even talk the way these people talk. “Why you ain’t where you is go, ra,” I don’t know who these people are. And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk (laughter). Then I heard the father talk. This is all in the house. You used to talk a certain way on the corner and you got into the house and switched to English. Everybody knows it’s important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can’t land a plane with “why you ain’t…” You can’t be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. There is no Bible that has that kind of language. Where did these people get the idea that they’re moving ahead on this. Well, they know they’re not, they’re just hanging out in the same place, five or six generations sitting in the projects when you’re just supposed to stay there long enough to get a job and move out.

Now look, I’m telling you. It’s not what they’re doing to us. It’s what we’re not doing. 50 percent drop out. Look, we’re raising our own ingrown immigrants. These people are fighting hard to be ignorant. There’s no English being spoken, and they’re walking and they’re angry. Oh God, they’re angry and they have pistols and they shoot and they do stupid things. And after they kill somebody, they don’t have a plan. Just murder somebody. Boom. Over what? A pizza? And then run to the poor cousin’s house. They sit there and the cousin says “what are you doing here?” “I just killed somebody, man.” “What?” “I just killed somebody, I’ve got to stay here.” “No, you don’t.” “Well, give me some money, I’ll go…” “Where are you going?” “North Carolina.” Everybody wanted to go to North Carolina. But the police know where you’re going because your cousin has a record.

Five or six different children, same woman, eight, ten different husbands or whatever, pretty soon you’re going to have to have DNA cards so you can tell who you’re making love to. You don’t who this is. It might be your grandmother. (laughter) I’m telling you, they’re young enough. Hey, you have a baby when you’re twelve. Your baby turns thirteen and has a baby, how old are you? Huh? Grandmother. By the time you’re twelve, you could have sex with your grandmother, you keep those numbers coming. I’m just predicting.

I’m saying Brown Vs. Board of Education. We’ve got to hit the streets, ladies and gentlemen. I’m winding up, now , no more applause. I’m saying, look at the Black Muslims. There are Black Muslims standing on the street corners and they say so forth and so on, and we’rere laughing at them because they have bean pies and all that, but you don’t read “Black Muslim gunned down while chastising drug dealer.” You don’t read that. They don’t shoot down Black Muslims. You understand me. Muslims tell you to get out of the neighborhood. When you want to clear your neighborhood out, first thing you do is go get the Black Muslims, bean pies and all (laughter). And your neighborhood is then clear. The police can’t do it .

I’m telling you Christians, what’s wrong with you? Why can’t you hit the streets? Why can’t you clean it out yourselves? It’s our time now, ladies and gentlemen. It is our time (clapping). And I’ve got good news for you. It’s not about money. It’s about you doing something ordinarily that we do—get in somebody else’s business. It’s time for you to not accept the language that these people are speaking, which will take them nowhere. What the hell good is Brown V. Board of Education if nobody wants it?

What is it with young girls getting after some girl who wants to still remain a virgin. Who are these sick black people and where did they come from and why haven’t they been parented to shut up? To go up to girls and try to get a club where “you are nobody..,” this is a sickness ladies and gentlemen and we are not paying attention to these children. These are children. They don’t know anything. They don’t have anything. They’re homeless people. All they know how to do is beg. And you give it to them, trying to win their friendship. And what are they good for? And then they stand there in an orange suit and you drop to your knees, “(crying sound) He didn’t do anything, he didn’t do anything.” Yes, he did do it. And you need to have an orange suit on too (laughter, clapping).

So, ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank you for the award (big laughter) and giving me an opportunity to speak because, I mean, this is the future, and all of these people who lined up and done..they’ve got to be wondering what the hell happened. Brown V. Board of Education, these people who marched and were hit in the face with rocks and punched in the face to get an education and we got these knuckleheads walking around who don’t want to learn English (clapping) I know that you all know it. I just want to get you as angry that you ought to be. When you walk around the neighborhood and you see this stuff, that stuff’s not funny. These people are not funny anymore. And that ‘s not brother. And that’s not my sister. They’re faking and they’re dragging me way down because the state, the city and all these people have to pick up the tab on them because they don’t want to accept that they have to study to get an education.

We have to begin to build in the neighborhood, have restaurants, have cleaners, have pharmacies, have real estate, have medical buildings instead of trying to rob them all. And so, ladies and gentlemen, please, Dorothy Height, where ever she’s sitting, she didn’t do all that stuff so that she could hear somebody say “I can’t stand algebra, I can’t stand…and “what you is.” It’s horrible.

Basketball players, multimillionaires can’t write a paragraph. Football players, multimillionaires, can’t read. Yes. Multimillionaires. Well, Brown V Board of Education, where are we today? It’s there. They paved the way. What did we do with it. The white man, he’s laughing, got to be laughing. 50 percent drop out, rest of them in prison.

You got to tell me that if there was parenting, help me, if there was parenting, he wouldn’t have picked up the Coca Cola bottle and walked out with it to get shot in the back of the head. He wouldn’t have. Not if he loved his parents. And not if they were parenting! Not if the father would come home. Not if the boy hadn’t dropped the sperm cell inside of the girl and the girl had said, “No, you have to come back here and be the father of this child.” Not ..“I don’t have to.”

Therefore, you have the pile up of these sweet beautiful things born by nature raised by no one. Give them presents. You’re raising pimps. That’s what a pimp is. A pimp will act nasty to you so you have to go out and get them something. And then you bring it back and maybe he or she hugs you. And that’s why pimp is so famous. They’ve got a drink called the “Pimp-something.” You all wonder what that’s about, don’t you? Well, you’re probably going to let Jesus figure it out for you (laughter). Well, I’ve got something to tell you about Jesus. When you go to the church, look at the stained glass things of Jesus. Look at them. Is Jesus smiling? Not in one picture. So, tell your friends. Let’s try to do something. Let’s try to make Jesus smile. Let’s start parenting. Thank you, thank you (clapping, cheers)

Absorb that and then remember who's fucking who over.

THIS KID IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE RACE CARD YALL....

By the way, sentences end with ONE period, not TWO.

Lil' Ruger
09-22-2007, 06:54 PM
but you ended a sentence wit three Lawlacaust. and why would i read that page long bill cosby interview NICCA

Lil' Ruger
09-22-2007, 07:15 PM
peace to the gods

Wu-Shawn
09-22-2007, 07:25 PM
yes ur satanic..

and once again nobody's disscusing egyptians here.. so if anything ur the one using scapegoats..

so u suggest i read i book full of lies written by a white man that shares ur ignorant persepctive of things... get the fuck outta here

and colombian, dominicans, cubans, mexicans are all spanish ppl.. they were conquered by spain.. so i do kno my own ppl ya retard..

and also.. if ppl is living under horrible conditions, facing a buncha misery, and are broke as hell.. they cant come here just cuz they dont obtain any fucking papers.. shit the fucking govt has really fucked with ya mind, use ya mind and analyze shit.. instead of letting the feds misguide ya..

didnt even bother readin the bill cosby shit.. cuz i dont need to.. i kno my shit..

and what a stupid remark about the periods.. lol at this kid trying to use some bs to get at me..

U CANT FUCK WITH THE RIGHTGEOUS!!

Nobody is talking about Satanic people nigga, and you don't even fucking know what being Satanic IS.

How the...?
Jesus christ man! You're more fucking retarded than I originally thought, do you even know what a fucking scapegoat is?

I suggest that try and read a book, seeing as though you have the IQ of a rock at room temperature, I doubt you could figure out which end to start at, let alone read the motherfucker.

Spanish people are people born in Spain, idiot.

It's not America's problem. We aren't the fucking world aid, we try to help where we can but we sure as hell aren't going to let a bunch of poverty stricken criminals run our country into the ground because theirs is already fucked.

If you would have read it, he basically said quit blaming the goddamn white man for your bullshit, the white man gave you the right to vote.
You're not holding up your end of the bargain.

It's because you look like a goddamn idiot for using two periods.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Wu-Shawn
09-22-2007, 09:51 PM
yes we are tlaking about satanic ppl.. i consider a majority of whites satanic.. and obviously i do kno what it means.. ur a prime example of its meaning

and yes u were tlaking about egyptians suffering more than blacks.. so u were using the same ppl that made egyptians suffer as scapegoats.. and nobody is tlaking about egyptians here.. so if anything ur taking this disscusing somewhere else..

and i could refer to colombians ecuadorians and most south american ppl as spanish ppl.. becuase they were conquered by spain.. shit would take forever if i were to refer to every spanish speaking country by their seperate names ya cockhead..

and bill cosby mustve been on crack.. the white man gave others the right to vote right after causing its own land damage in many ways.. becuase they wanted to prevent others from viewing them as the devils they are for the things they did..

check out my man paul mooney, and dave chappelle.. they kno how shit really happened

the immigrant statement u said again, proves how much the feds fucked with ya empty mental..

lmao and u said becuase i put two periods at the end of a sentence.. i dont kno how to speak english.. dude i add two or three periods on purpose, its not like im typing a goddamn school report or anything, and what fucking language have i spoken throughout this whole discussion, for u to ask me "do i speak english ?"

by the way.. stop throwing the term nigga around all those times.. u sound like a fucking parrot..

AND SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW.. UR GETTIN AIRED OUT.. AND ARENT WORTHY OF ALL THE KNOWLEDGE IM DROPPIN ON YA..

PEACE

Nigga, you're getting schooled so fucking hard that you actually think you're right.
I've already made my point, everyone can see what I was saying and how fucking unintelligent you are.

Keep blaming the white man for everyone's downfalls if it makes you feel better, enjoy your fucking minimum wage job Malcom.

Wu-Shawn
09-23-2007, 01:13 AM
lol..

hmm so far ive had ppl quote me saying they understand my point.. and feel what im saying..

but tell me.. who's everyone u claim understands ur senseless posts..?

Notice that none of those points are any that I'm trying to fight.
I don't need anyone to tell me if my shits correct, I know my shit nigga, unlike you.

Lex Lugor
09-23-2007, 01:49 AM
trust me, for a nigga that says nigga alot, that nigga says nigga all the time

Lil' Ruger
09-23-2007, 08:44 AM
wutchu talkin bout fingaz?

J.T.S.
09-23-2007, 03:36 PM
See, you're making the same mistake everyone else seems to make.
What is a racist?
A racist is someone who discriminates based on race.
I don't care what color someone's skin is, I beef with all races who fuck around.
If I call someone a nigger, it's just the same as you calling someone fat, or someone who's stupid.
It's just a name that associates with a group of people, if you want to trace it back, it was a label before it was a racist term.
African American people usually have fairly dark skin, so it fits the label to a degree and a lot of African Americans or blacks, whichever you prefer, acknolege themself as black.
So being offended by how other people have used the word is fucking straight up ignorance, because when words come out of my mouth, they're my words, and they should be interpreted as such, if you have a problem (not you, I'm speaking in general) then it's your problem, not mine.
However, I don't think it's polite to openly call someone a nigger, unless it's in a joking way or if you're trying to offend them, not be racist, as I have already stated.

To call someone a nigger bro is racist point blank!
You can make assumptions, and have ya own beliefs about this!
To this day i'd smash anyone(white, black etc; that calls me a nigger)
The word has alot of history behind it(history of people from my family tree raped, murdered, lynched.)
The people that called them nigger, were the same and are still the same people that are running this n.w.o.
I don't have a problem wit any race, a persons a person, But better believe if i'm called nigger by anyone theyr'e catching it!
I respect your beliefs, but coming up i was beat down by white people on the regular and the word nigger was the first thing they'd say!
Some of my family were racist towards whites because of the racial tension from the 60's and 70's. I was always open-minded and refused to hate a race of people just because maybe like 50% of them hate me based on myskincolor!

Lex Lugor
09-23-2007, 04:23 PM
lol dont know i thought id say sumthin to lighten the mood

Wu-Shawn
09-24-2007, 05:39 AM
To call someone a nigger bro is racist point blank!
You can make assumptions, and have ya own beliefs about this!
To this day i'd smash anyone(white, black etc; that calls me a nigger)
The word has alot of history behind it(history of people from my family tree raped, murdered, lynched.)
The people that called them nigger, were the same and are still the same people that are running this n.w.o.
I don't have a problem wit any race, a persons a person, But better believe if i'm called nigger by anyone theyr'e catching it!
I respect your beliefs, but coming up i was beat down by white people on the regular and the word nigger was the first thing they'd say!
Some of my family were racist towards whites because of the racial tension from the 60's and 70's. I was always open-minded and refused to hate a race of people just because maybe like 50% of them hate me based on myskincolor!

I see what you're sayin' man, but what I'm trying to tell you is racism, for the most part is dead.
They is still some morons running around and some racist elderly, but for the most part, the threat to African Americans is ALMOST completely gone.
Note that I said almost.

I can see why the word would mean so much to you, seeing as the shit you've been through, but remember, YOU make the word what it means, YOU and everyone else who is offended by it.
You give the power to your enemy, and until you take it away, you'll always be under his thumb.

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 11:42 AM
I see what you're sayin' man, but what I'm trying to tell you is racism, for the most part is dead.
They is still some morons running around and some racist elderly, but for the most part, the threat to African Americans is ALMOST completely gone.
Note that I said almost.

I can see why the word would mean so much to you, seeing as the shit you've been through, but remember, YOU make the word what it means, YOU and everyone else who is offended by it.
You give the power to your enemy, and until you take it away, you'll always be under his thumb.

Racism is not dead. This board is proof of that.

whitey
09-24-2007, 12:29 PM
the board on a website run by a muslim, middle eastern (im not really sure what cilva is to be honest), about 9 black guys and what they do. and probably has just as many white people going to it than any other race.

and that is proof that racism is alive? hah some of you just dont want it to die. then there goes your excuses.

J.T.S.
09-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Note that I said almost.

Disagree with you once again i guess youv'e been hiding under a rock.
Or else your'e living in a fairytale bro, cause in Boston racism is well, and alive. It'll never be over with these ignorant m.f.'ers around.

In the last month or two iv'e had white kids dropping the n-bomb for racial reasons. So it's not just the elderly bro!

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 12:47 PM
the board on a website run by a muslim, middle eastern (im not really sure what cilva is to be honest), about 9 black guys and what they do. and probably has just as many white people going to it than any other race.

and that is proof that racism is alive? hah some of you just dont want it to die. then there goes your excuses.

Almost every thread in KTL ends up in racial debate.

Racist kids run rampant on this board.

It won't die because it's projected through peoples finger tips and then right in front of our faces.

Wu-Shawn
09-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Disagree with you once again i guess youv'e been hiding under a rock.
Or else your'e living in a fairytale bro, cause in Boston racism is well, and alive. It'll never be over with these ignorant m.f.'ers around.

In the last month or two iv'e had white kids dropping the n-bomb for racial reasons. So it's not just the elderly bro!

As I said, almost.
You don't have the KKK rolling around in trucks trying to burn crosses and kill blacks anymore.
The reason they call you nigger is because it bothers you.

WARPATH
09-25-2007, 10:09 AM
As I said, almost.
You don't have the KKK rolling around in trucks trying to burn crosses and kill blacks anymore.

These days the KKK call themselves the Police.

Black Man
09-25-2007, 10:49 AM
As I said, almost.

i disagree.

whitey
09-25-2007, 11:37 AM
i disagree.

with which part?

whitey
09-25-2007, 11:39 AM
These days the KKK call themselves the Police.

bull. the police fuck with whoever they want. you dont have to be black to get the short end of the stick with them. you see those two tazer stories in the news lately? both white people, i bet if they were black al sharpton would be calling it police brutality and there would be protests. but i dont hear him complaining now.

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2007, 12:58 PM
I am because Egyptian slaves suffered more than African Americans EVER did.

Oh, so now we're Satanic? There you go with your stereotypes.

Anyone who doesn't legally live here doesn't belong here.
You go through the proper process and you fucking EARN your citizenship, you don't just get in like that.
It's not the way things are, so either come in legally, or get the fuck out.

White man, white man, find another scape goat kid, 18 years old? Fuck, shows how much you've learned in your time, I suggest you pick up a book that doesn't have Malcom X on the cover and maybe you'd learn some facts.

Spanish aren't doing it, it's Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and other Southern Americans.
You don't even know your own people nigga, how the fuck can you speak for them?

I don't care about criminals man, I really fucking don't.
Especially for their own selfish concerns.
If they're hurting so bad, it's time for some revolution or fucking earn your citizenship.

Bill Cosby said it properly:

Absorb that and then remember who's fucking who over.

THIS KID IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE RACE CARD YALL....

By the way, sentences end with ONE period, not TWO.

Let you, Bill Cosby, or any other motherfucker that believes the trap aint real grow up in a REAL ghetto, instead of your comfy 3 floor home and see how fuckin well you turn out.

I love how people is like "Well if I was them I'd stay in school and rise above, HOORAY WORK!" while they're loungin out in Crackerville, Georgia sippin smoothies with their family in a 100 acre backyard, feeding table scraps to their GLUTTONOUS dogs who are the spitting image of them. Try growing up in a fucking warzone, better yet let any situation some black children go through in 1 day happen to a white kid and it's hands across motherfuckin America for the damn kid. "Oh my gosh little Jacob seen a man get shot in the face today, we need to put him through extreme therapy!". Or let one of these little rich motherfuckers start spending Mommy, Daddy's money on drugs, its the fuckin end of the world for these people, they have no clue wtf to do. Try growing up in a neighborhood where all it is, is violences, drugs, poverty, bullshit, see how well you turn out, I'd love to see if you became citizen of the year.

And don't try to give me no fuckin bullshit about how you lived in the hood before cause I know you ain't never seen one in your life by the way you're talking you white devil motherfuckers.

Thats why I call my brothers MY NIGGAZ cause you turned us into NIGGAZ and we still prevail. I don't like yall anyway, you can segregate us all you want, I'll stick with my NIGGAZ you chill out with your CRACKERS. Keep your racism on the low around black people so you don't get beat up and shit. Cause you know damn well you came out your mouth like you do on these boards to any minority in real life you'd get your cap pealed.

PEACE CRACKERS!

I'ma go chill with my niggaz.

J.T.S.
09-25-2007, 04:26 PM
bull. the police fuck with whoever they want. you dont have to be black to get the short end of the stick with them. you see those two tazer stories in the news lately? both white people, i bet if they were black al sharpton would be calling it police brutality and there would be protests. but i dont hear him complaining now.

It's not like they get shot at 40 or 50 times! Big difference with that!

J.T.S.
09-25-2007, 04:33 PM
As I said, almost.

True, instead you have the government filling our communities with crack, and other drugs! Then you have trigger happy cops shooting 40-50 rounds at us
And those white dudes that called me nigger had the audacity to say it in my face so of course i kicked their asses! So i'm done with this conversation, when it comes down to it most white people(in america..peace Europe..) hate blacks and look at us as niggers nuff said!

whitey
09-25-2007, 05:44 PM
True, instead you have the government filling our communities with crack, and other drugs! Then you have trigger happy cops shooting 40-50 rounds at us
And those white dudes that called me nigger had the audacity to say it in my face so of course i kicked their asses! So i'm done with this conversation, when it comes down to it most white people(in america..peace Europe..) hate blacks and look at us as niggers nuff said!

they arent sticking the rock in the pipe and holding the lighter.

i find that pretty rediculous. one id say most white people in america dont feel that way. its a small percentage, just like its a small percentage of blacks out there who act a foul and make the rest of the race look bad. and youve clearly never been to europe if you feel that way buddy, go check it out and see if they recieve like you think.

J.T.S.
09-25-2007, 06:27 PM
I said peace Europe

EAGLE EYE
09-25-2007, 06:33 PM
We dont choose our destiny/purpose/creed/race when in the womb.

Why are people here still trying to put each other on a guilt trip about the skin they were born into?

I understand the hostility some are feeling about another person from a different region of the world trying to compare their experiences with poverty, racism and crime against another mans, but whats the deal with the fucking generalizations and guilt trips????

I want some fucking answers out of you, unless most of you wanna avoid this question

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2007, 07:42 PM
You still my nigga robby, when I talk about white people I'm generalizing (yes I know its bad) but I still got love for certain white kids.

WARPATH
09-28-2007, 10:36 PM
We dont choose our destiny/purpose/creed/race when in the womb.

Some cultures/religions/theologists/scientists would say we make that choice before we enter the womb........

SKAMPOE
09-29-2007, 12:01 AM
p.e.a.c.e,,,,,first of all no offence 2 any body! all i know iz dat im puerto rican, n a puerto rican consist of '' a taino indian'' native 2 da caribean island ''Boriquen'','' p.r'', and a spanierd, native to spain/ and a african from africa. we was all in dat boat on its way 2 da wilderness of n. america..n we pretty much had da same struggle commin up in the ghetto. i use da ''n'' word all da time n i dont think nuffin of it but its with a ''A'' at da end not an ''er''. i also KNOW da original man was da asiatic black man from asia.. ricans n blacks is all da same shit, when u see a black rican u think hes black n when u see a light skin bruva u say i thought u was a spic hahahahahm i dont know if im makin sence but yeah dats my opinion aight peace.

ps...i was lets just say i was not sober when i came in this here thraed lol