DRUNKENDRAGON
09-15-2007, 11:15 PM
akvtGcH_djs

J-Cee
09-16-2007, 02:06 AM
fukin shoot the dog aswell...shit cunts

11th Chamber
09-16-2007, 03:13 AM
real fuckin life right there. Reminds me of some shit that happened here a few years back.

Dude got high on some shit and was basically just shit-talkin to people(he had no weapon). Cops basically opened fire on him. They said that he ran at them, yet people that were near the scene said he never did that.

Also down in Detroit back in 2000, cops got called to a house for a family dispute and the suspect was deaf. He walked up to them holding only a RAKE. They told him to drop the rake, and his family members said to the cops "he cant understand you", so what do they do? 5 of the cops lit him up.

RagnaroK
09-16-2007, 04:57 AM
he was telling the fuckers if the dog come my way i gonna shot, the police release the dog very quickly just to shoot that mother fucker they really wanted to kill him did you notice how many shots they fire it looks like it was a from a m16 shit the police don't know how to negotiate

over here las few week police have kill 2 innocent people over bullshit and one police kill another police over a discussion

one of these stories was that a dude was directing the traffic cuz there was a few cars jam a bit so he got up from the motorcycle and help them one police car was there and he said signals stop so others can pass for some reason the cop got mad and started to argue with him after a while all was calm down till the mother fucking police partner opens her mouth and said to him are you gonna let this man talk to you like that the officer stand up and started to argue again but more angry then before he suddenly says you are under arrest the man ask why? officer respond because i can
the man resist arrest since is an unjust one in between all that resisting the officer pulls out hes gun and accidentally fires one of hes own leg after he got beyond crazy and kill the innocent man who was on the ground with one hand cuff the officer fire 3 shit at the man and finish it off with one last shot to the back of the head the other police members started to run and flee the scene and never help the situation

all of this was recorded through a cell phone camara

Buzk
09-19-2007, 07:42 PM
the fuck...? he throws away the object they think is a gun and they shoot him??
fuck i hate those ignorant dickheads at youtube feeling sorry for the dog, and trying to be funny by throwing racist comments

L~>1<~NKS
09-19-2007, 08:28 PM
That's sum real shit right there.... Jake wanted to murk that nicca...Got damn shame. Good post - teach these knuckleheadz in this forum, g.

And the cops shoot there own dog 2? WTF??

Dough Snatcher
09-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Shit like this got the kid behind the computer monitor with a lump in his throat for real. I hate seeing shit like this on the net, but its real life ya know. The thing that pissed me off is how they kept shooting at dude while he was on the ground...Damn...

L~>1<~NKS
09-19-2007, 08:47 PM
^^^ That's real and it ain't no better seein' it live and direct. I've never seen it like that before though... that's sum real bullshit right there. That jakes limbs should be shipped to the roughest ghettos and put on display.