PDA

View Full Version : payback time 4 Bush

dalord
06-11-2005, 05:13 PM
It's time 4 the Bush admin to start seein the world outside the middle East.
I personally agree with Blair's plan to cut the external debts of the third world countries to help them survive.

It wasn't on Bush's plans to adopt this measure until the recent visit of the South African president and Blair to the white house. Blair was kind of begin Bush to accept this measure and even recall that he was in his side on the Iraq issue and it seems that this was BUSH'S TIME 4 A PAYBACK.

Thanx Mr. president anyway....

Crazy
09-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Fuck George Bush. He's not worth your time.
Ofcourse he will pay for what he has done...

But that's not your problem.

Golden_Armz
09-03-2005, 08:41 AM
What you see in N.O is whats happening to people all over the world....see for your own eyes.

The US goes and causes man-made mischeif and suffering in other lands,

so see what GOD can do when He gets angry - its a damn shame its the poor black folk that are suffering - furthermore proof that the Government have other things on their mind.

Crazy
09-03-2005, 08:45 AM
so see what GOD can do when He gets angry - its a damn shame its the poor black folk that are suffering - furthermore proof that the Government have other things on their mind.
You're not talking about god.. You're talking about Nature.
You can't fuck with Nature. People like to fuck with Nature.
(Nobody has ever won)

What you now see is the result.. of all that. :clap:
People are just crazy.

Golden_Armz
09-03-2005, 08:51 AM
I am talking about GOD.

People are so ignorant.

Crazy
09-03-2005, 08:52 AM
Maybe you're ignorant Golden_Armz.
Ever thought about that?

Golden_Armz
09-03-2005, 09:02 AM
Yes i have, so i try not to be.

But dont school me on Science please.

I dont deny the Signs of GOD.

The US is tasting what their government is doing in other lands.

As i said its a shame the poor black folk are the ones thats suffering.....GOD help them, and turn the tables to these devils.

PEACE

Crazy
09-03-2005, 09:30 AM
/

Golden_Armz
09-03-2005, 10:41 AM
Im not a 5%

im not black

im telling you the facts

PEACE

Crazy
09-03-2005, 11:26 AM
Right.

Ronin
09-03-2005, 11:30 AM
lol fuck off, its not god

this is the weather, u can look into haarp, which is more likely than an unproven being doing anything

the worst thing about this is your facist governments spin on black looters while fuck all aid is being given

your country can go to war in the middle east at the drop of a hat to liberate iraqis (bullshit) but cant help its own civilians properly?

u can bet manhatten wouldve been evacuated at the 1st sign of danger

fuck bush and fuck america

Chief 'Broom
09-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Fuck America, huh? Don't you know less than half of America support Bush?

Ronin
09-03-2005, 11:47 AM
i diddnt say fuck americans, i said fuck america and everything she was built on and stands for

fuck your flag and patriot act, fuck your president and his controllers and most of all, fuck my ancestors for colonising it

Chief 'Broom
09-03-2005, 11:54 AM
I see.

Golden_Armz
09-03-2005, 11:58 AM
lol fuck off, its not god

If you dont believe in GOD and believe in random occurances (that usually only strike america btw) then thats cool.

Funny how the Moon never falls from its orbit ey?

Chief 'Broom
09-03-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm not trying to get into proving or disproving gods existence. But did you just say they usually only strike America? Come on du. If you're calling it karma then can you please explain to me the recent tsunami in India? I believe in karma too. That isn't to say that i believe karma is god. I feel that Bush is now getting what he set himself up for - he's got a lot of the American military oversees and now they aren't here to help in tragedy. And the poor, mostly black - are dying becuz of it.

Chief 'Broom
09-03-2005, 12:07 PM
I'm done with this discussion by the way.

Chief 'Broom
09-03-2005, 12:10 PM
Oh wait - one more thing. Hurricanes increase as global warming increases, according to science. That's just a proven fact.

(Ice caps melt. Glocal oceans stay warmer. Optimal evapration is 80 degrees. Water for storm is like steroids. Hurricanes are able to form at higher latitudes.)

Crazy
09-03-2005, 01:52 PM
/