PDA

View Full Version : It will be better when we are extinct

Ultimate Fist
09-18-2007, 02:25 AM
If an asteroid hit the Earth tommorow and killed us all, that would be the end of so much (possibly all) suffering in the universe. We kill, we burn, we rape, we destroy, and we just keep doing it over and over. The Jews kill the Canaanites, then the Nazis kill the Jews. The Christians kill the Muslims and the Muslims kill the Christians. The Korean hate the Japanese and the Japanese hate the Koreans. When we're gone, everything will be better for anything else that's out there.

I don't see any proof to the contrary.

Big Risk
09-18-2007, 02:28 AM
You burn, you rape, you kill, you destroy. not me, speak for yaself motha fucka! I dont need to die for other peoples fuck ups. Kill yaself if you feel this way!!!

Ultimate Fist
09-18-2007, 02:30 AM
You burn, you rape, you kill, you destroy. not me, speak for yaself motha fucka! I dont need to die for other peoples fuck ups. Kill yaself if you feel this way!!!

What if your kids burn, rape, kill and destroy. Do you plan on reproducing?

Big Risk
09-18-2007, 02:31 AM
They wont son! I wont let em! Plus my soul aint dirty like that..

Ultimate Fist
09-18-2007, 02:34 AM
They wont son! I wont let em! Plus my soul aint dirty like that..

What about their great-grandkids? They could get caught up in some fascist political movement or a gang, forget their roots.

This is why I'm all pessimistic. Eventually, if your family keeps going long enough, there's going to a bad apple in it. Probably already has been considering we all go back thousands of years.

Big Risk
09-18-2007, 02:35 AM
So one bad apple in my family should make me believe we should all die?

Ultimate Fist
09-18-2007, 02:39 AM
So one bad apple in my family should make me believe we should all die?

Well no, there's also the fact that everyone who's born is going to suffer and some people are going to really suffer (get cancer, crippled, etc) It's depressing to think how it's just going to keep going on.

Big Risk
09-18-2007, 02:44 AM
Stop being so negative man. Theres always a ying and yang to EVERYTHING

up, down

good, bad.

begongo
09-18-2007, 06:56 AM
ultimate fist, yes i agree with you
the ultimate state of perfection is the absence of ration ... so without humans around the world would be perfect

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-18-2007, 07:27 AM
co-fuckin-sign, i feel the same.

shinobi4227
09-18-2007, 07:56 AM

lol word up!!!!

Paranoid
09-18-2007, 11:25 AM
yea well in 2012 we will all die just like you want.

Koolish
09-18-2007, 12:56 PM
so long as i am not a destructive person, i am fine with that. i do not care for the overall way of humanity because i do not exhibit any power of other human beings. i respect an individuals choice on how to live. it may be wrong, but you are not going to change them. it will most definitely be better for the planet when we are gone as we are so imbalanced with nature, but so long as you as a person are good then you shouldn't worry about others, if they're doing these horrible things they wouldn't have listened to good advice in the first place.

whitey
09-18-2007, 01:48 PM
like the buddha said himself, life is suffering.

Kong
09-18-2007, 06:08 PM
yeah thats life, live and learn.

humans know evil and our so called leaders have the human race lost.

we are apart of nature, killing nature is not helping it.

living_undead
09-18-2007, 06:13 PM
If an asteroid hit the Earth tommorow and killed us all, that would be the end of so much (possibly all) suffering in the universe. We kill, we burn, we rape, we destroy, and we just keep doing it over and over. The Jews kill the Canaanites, then the Nazis kill the Jews. The Christians kill the Muslims and the Muslims kill the Christians. The Korean hate the Japanese and the Japanese hate the Koreans. When we're gone, everything will be better for anything else that's out there.

I don't see any proof to the contrary.i dont know, man.
i think outside of mans perspective of the universe (ie life on earth), none of this is relevant.

nazis killing jews doesnt affect the gravitational pull of the planets
the war in Iraq aint stopping black holes from consuming stars

if you really want to be 'free'
dont get caught up in the bullshit created by man to punish men
because it isn't going to stop

whitey
09-18-2007, 07:27 PM
but if you think of it. take us out off the earth. sharks are still killing fish. lions are still killing zebras. bears are still killing dear. spiders are still killing insects. ect.ect. its the way of the earth. we are just another animal on this earth. and we act like it every day.

SWAMP WATER
09-18-2007, 07:32 PM
Grow Up Boooooooy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

CHRONZ
09-19-2007, 07:09 AM
Fuck that i ain't gonna give my life for other peepz' fuck ups.

When i die, i die... just means my time is done on earth.

begongo
09-19-2007, 10:26 AM
it`s not about that yo ... it`s about simply being a human ... you do good and bad, you judge others if they do good or bad .... if there wouldn`t be anybody to do this ... there would only be good