PDA

View Full Version : US Police Torture Innocent Man At Public Meeting

Krimewave
09-18-2007, 10:04 AM
tCBcOQkUNjI

Fucking Pigs :(

L~>1<~NKS
09-18-2007, 10:26 AM
*EDIT - Nevermind I saw it wif the volume up this time (had to turn it down cuz Im @ werk and didn't hear that shit wif the taser. That's sum bullshit, but then again what else is knew.

I've been in that kidz shoes before only it was part of how I grew up. But for calmly askin' a question he gets treated like an assassin'?

Krimewave
09-18-2007, 11:38 AM
*EDIT - Nevermind I saw it wif the volume up this time (had to turn it down cuz Im @ werk and didn't hear that shit wif the taser. That's sum bullshit, but then again what else is knew.

I've been in that kidz shoes before only it was part of how I grew up. But for calmly askin' a question he gets treated like an assassin'?

But it's still not torture.

I know folk who've been tased and they'd disagree with you son. from what they say, shit is excrutiating, and there's fuck all you can do to stop it.
sounds like torture to me.

L~>1<~NKS
09-18-2007, 12:15 PM
You right. Forget what I typed - Im high.

Koolish
09-18-2007, 12:51 PM
^haha awesome.

cops are fucked up, if they're gonna arrest you i'm not even gonna question it because who knows what lengths they'll go to. what am i saying, i know what lengths they'll go to. they'll book your ass just for resisting.