PDA

View Full Version : Where is God

7EL7
09-18-2007, 08:31 PM
WHERE IS GOD?

When you ask the question, "Where is God?" all sorts of opinions and answers start coming from, in most cases, the most ignorant of religious leaders.
They begin pointing to the sky, pointing to the church, pointing to the bible, in some cases pointing to themselves and not you.

Sure, because you are born a sinner. You must spend your entire life looking for a God that has judgement in one hand and love in another. And if you don't serve him correctly, you can look forward to going to hell for eternity. Wake up, this is the ul timate form of CSDS.

When you can be conditioned to believe that there are some people who are closer to God than other people and that the church is the most sacred place for God, ultimately you've been tricked into giving up your soul to be down with a specific click of hypocrites. Let us do away with all the lies and confusing terminologies and get right down to business.

Number one, the creator of the universe is alive and conscious and manifests itself in all that has life.
Number two, all manuscripts, books, scrolls, and letters are all dead, including the Bible. These things do not have life nor can they be given life.
Number three, God does not...................

Continue Here

http://www.templeofhiphop.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=59&Itemid=28

DUMBO
09-18-2007, 08:33 PM
i looked up my girl's ass. he's not there. proof there is not god.

living_undead
09-18-2007, 08:37 PM
yeah, that fool owes me fifteen dollars!

Urban_Journalz
09-18-2007, 11:08 PM
So, you've read all of the books then, correct? All of the lessons, prinicples and prophecies therein are "dead"? Explain. And please, I'd like chapter and verse. If you can.

ALCATRAZ
09-18-2007, 11:20 PM
who knows......no one....

Urban_Journalz
09-18-2007, 11:28 PM
who knows......no one....

There's plenty who know. Don't assume that because most of the world is too afraid of finding out, or that they're so stuck on their habits, customs and urges, that they can't bring themselves to the point of true discipline and righteousness, that everyone else in the world is in the same boat.

Cthulhu
09-18-2007, 11:42 PM
There is no testable evidence of god, so it's futile to guess even whether such a thing exists, let alone defining the nature of it.

Urban_Journalz
09-19-2007, 12:06 AM
There is no testable evidence of god, so it's futile to guess even whether such a thing exists, let alone defining the nature of it.

HAH! Made ya look!!}:T

Make~Sensi*
09-19-2007, 12:28 PM
We are not supposed to know or follow God, You are following another mans word.

This is fine but you have to make your own decisions based on your own morals.

I do believe God is within me(i am his seed/creation). Also that following organised religion can quickly manipulate your mind and you will get confused and think you are praising God and doing his work...really it is the devils.

Not allways the devils work (God has left us to live life alone, Hence the notion of Heaven to be with God).

Never use God's name to do anything, And if God wanted us to follow other mans perspectives of him im sure he would make it damn clear to us!

7EL7
09-20-2007, 06:09 AM
So, you've read all of the books then, correct? All of the lessons, prinicples and prophecies therein are "dead"? Explain. And please, I'd like chapter and verse. If you can.

the piece is from

The Temple of Hip Hop

i'm assuming that its something that KRS wrote

Might be written by a member

WARPATH
09-20-2007, 12:30 PM
KRS is trying to hustle me for 12 bucks to be a member for a year. That's what I call REAL HIP HOP. :nonono:

WARPATH
09-20-2007, 05:03 PM
From Krs-one's spokes man, MalikONE.......

We acknowledge those who are in desperate times...as
were we at one point; but learning what we teach,
those who believe in themselves and seek to live that
which they study, will always find prosperity! Take
it from me... I know! Be clear the Temple of Hiphop
is not a get rich quick scheme...nor is it the answer
to all... but what we do know is that what we teach is
the truth! The 12.00 membership fees go directly to
financing concerts, siminars, studies and materials.........

Hustling me for my 12 bucks. I have the entire dialogue if anyone's interested. I like their philophies, but at least church is free.

..............then one must take into consideration the
first law of the universe; self preservation!............

Sorry MalikONE, selfishness is what lead us to this point in history.

HarlemDiplomat
09-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Christians fail to realize that Jesus was a revolutionary that hung out with criminals and diseased people, trying to educate them on a better way of life. He spoke out against government and was killed, simple.

True indeed...

V4D3R
09-20-2007, 05:39 PM

I see what path your on - delusions of grandeur.

We are all one. I watched The Last Temptation of Christ last night again- some words hit me in there. Give it a watch.

7EL7
09-20-2007, 05:52 PM
KRS is trying to hustle me for 12 bucks to be a member for a year. That's what I call REAL HIP HOP. :nonono:

i paid my 12

and i'll donate more to my nation

i've seen the results of the works

SubtleEnergies
09-20-2007, 06:11 PM
God doesn't exist.

God is what lies beyond existence and non-existence, how can you prove that?

I don't believe God can fully be comprehended by a human.

I also believe that anything held up as God by humans is bound to be missing the mark in some degree, and therefore people have their own perspective of God, or lack of, depending on their understanding.

I think the idea of a "god" itself has evolved to suit us. We went from the most basic pagan beliefs, onto the idea of various gods over aspects of creation, to monotheism, and I think from pure monotheism the next step is letting go of clinging to words like "God", "Allah" etc and realizing the universality of the idea behind those words.

I think God is the creator, ie. whatever created existence is God. I think people get hooked up on the idea of a being-God because there are analogous uses of things like anger, happiness, God's hand etc.

I remember the Koran saying something like "God exists in the understanding of the believers."

Hamza Yusuf said he thought part of the power of God was that those who don't believe in him live in a Godless world.

All of us who have an idea of God are influenced by it, and maybe that is how God works.....and that is just a poetic way of saying it really - not something to be proven or disproved.

I think God acts through the creation.

Ultimately, people want peace and happiness.

Humans can not control external circumstances, therefore true peace and happiness comes from having an understanding that is harmonious with reality. Those who are best able to deal with all circumstances will be happiest.

Death is an inevitability, and I believe to truly live, a person has to lead their life from the perspective of their own mortality, not in denial. Coming to terms with death, leading a harmonious life through an understanding that helps you best live in reality - they are the goals of religious practice.

You could say that in alot of ways. I could say, bringing my actions in accord with God's will to reach Heaven. But to me its all the same. I don't think either way is wrong.....I only think it is wrong when the second is misunderstood, but reality will call that bluff.

7EL7
09-20-2007, 06:19 PM
when talking about god...

its good to start off your expression with the words

I Think.....

SubtleEnergies
09-20-2007, 09:36 PM
"I don't believe ...."

"I also believe ..."

"I think God is ..."

"I think God acts ..."

"I don't think either way is wrong.....I only think it is ..."

And as forthe first statement it wasn't my opinion....it the general view held by monotheists - what did God create if he is part of the created?

Some times I honestly wonder why I bother posting in this forum...}:T

7EL7
09-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Hamza Yusuf said he thought part of the power of God was that those who don't believe in him live in a Godless world.

I think God acts through the creation.

Ultimately, people want peace and happiness.

Humans can not control external circumstances, therefore true peace and happiness comes from having an understanding that is harmonious with reality. Those who are best able to deal with all circumstances will be happiest.

all of this sounds really really nice

7EL7
09-20-2007, 09:49 PM
"I don't believe ...."

"I also believe ..."

"I think God is ..."

"I think God acts ..."

"I don't think either way is wrong.....I only think it is ..."

And as forthe first statement it wasn't my opinion....it the general view held by monotheists - what did God create if he is part of the created?

Some times I honestly wonder why I bother posting in this forum...}:T

where did all of this come from

where is the problem

why the
"Some times I honestly wonder why I bother posting in this forum...}:T" ?

SubtleEnergies
09-21-2007, 01:21 AM
I thought you were addressing it to me...saying that I didn't make it clear that it was opinion.

11th Chamber
09-21-2007, 02:08 AM
who?

SubtleEnergies
09-21-2007, 02:11 AM
Are you asking me?

SubtleEnergies
09-21-2007, 02:12 AM
Hey 7EL7 can I ask what's with the eye-dude from Pan's Labrynth?

7EL7
09-21-2007, 05:54 PM
Hey 7EL7 can I ask what's with the eye-dude from Pan's Labrynth?

oh him

he's a good friend of mines

that nigga can spit too

WARPATH
09-21-2007, 06:08 PM
i paid my 12

and i'll donate more to my nation

i've seen the results of the works

Good, then you can pay my membership fee because I can stretch 12 bucks out for enough food to feed me for two weeks.

Urban_Journalz
09-22-2007, 02:29 AM
I see what path your on - delusions of grandeur.

We are all one. I watched The Last Temptation of Christ last night again- some words hit me in there. Give it a watch.

Dude, shut up.

V4D3R
09-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Dude, shut up.
i c said the blind man to the deaf mute

you know it all so dont worry about wasting your time and energy.

LORD NOSE
12-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Where is God (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=904572#post904572) ?

SID
12-17-2007, 05:15 AM
God is the universe and the universe is god
energy is god, and god is the energy
god is you and all the animals
god is eternal and in terms of knowledge and understanding beyond our comprehention (sp)

before we ask where is he, lets ask what is the definiton of god?

peace

Koolish
12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
WHERE IS GOD?

When you ask the question, "Where is God?" all sorts of opinions and answers start coming from, in most cases, the most ignorant of religious leaders.
They begin pointing to the sky, pointing to the church, pointing to the bible, in some cases pointing to themselves and not you.

Sure, because you are born a sinner. You must spend your entire life looking for a God that has judgement in one hand and love in another. And if you don't serve him correctly, you can look forward to going to hell for eternity. Wake up, this is the ul timate form of CSDS.

When you can be conditioned to believe that there are some people who are closer to God than other people and that the church is the most sacred place for God, ultimately you've been tricked into giving up your soul to be down with a specific click of hypocrites. Let us do away with all the lies and confusing terminologies and get right down to business.

Number one, the creator of the universe is alive and conscious and manifests itself in all that has life.
Number two, all manuscripts, books, scrolls, and letters are all dead, including the Bible. These things do not have life nor can they be given life.
Number three, God does not...................

Continue Here

http://www.templeofhiphop.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=59&Itemid=28

reply to bolded text:
"Many are called, but few are chosen"
Matthew 18:20 Bible quote - Jesus said, 'Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in their midst.'

God's location:
John 18:36 "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."

LORD NOSE
12-17-2007, 03:12 PM
reply to bolded text:
"Many are called, but few are chosen"
Matthew 18:20 Bible quote - Jesus said, 'Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in their midst.'

i can understand this one -

God's location:
John 18:36 "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."

this one i'm having trouble understanding -

Koolish
12-17-2007, 07:59 PM
to me, the verse says that the Kingdom of God exists outside of our universe. i do not subscribe to the belief that "God is everything" and so if He were to be given a location it could not be given within the universe.

LORD NOSE
12-17-2007, 09:32 PM
to me, the verse says that the Kingdom of God exists outside of our universe. i do not subscribe to the belief that "God is everything" and so if He were to be given a location it could not be given within the universe.

but thats Jesus Talking

not of this world - the word world i take to be a society, a way, culture - not the planet - i'm seeing it a lil clearer now -

Originally Posted by Koolish http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=994455#post994455)
God's location:

36Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus's Kingdom is said to come in the end times - i see it as him prophesying the son of man in the end times establishing a righteous kingdom right here on this earth

singodsuperior
12-17-2007, 09:44 PM
god is within all of us

LORD NOSE
12-17-2007, 09:54 PM
god is within all of us

what does that mean ?

WARPATH
12-18-2007, 01:40 AM
god is within all of us

what does that mean ?

It means: "I don't have a clue."

Just being honest.

I wish it were true: God is within all of us.

Because if it were, the world would be a much better place.

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2007, 11:55 AM
i c said the blind man to the deaf mute

you know it all so dont worry about wasting your time and energy.

Like you wasting your time and energy trying so desperately to come off as enlightened, yet your foundations are both comical and sketchy?

You're weak dude. Deal with it. You want to appear intelligent for the sake of a skirt and to be seen among the eyes of men.

You have no true knowledge, only things that you've latched onto because most other people don't know about them.

It's not about truth for you, only your truth. Becauce THE Truth is so contrary to the way you're used to living that you're afraid of it. You're 30 something going on 11, and the best part about it is, you don't even know it.

Enlightenment isn't arrogance and wisdom isn't constantly running your mouth simply because you know how.

If you know just an inkling of what I know, 9 times out of 10 you'd be spouting it all over the forum, forgetting that some things are better left unsaid to the general public for reasons of Gung-Ho buffoons that will do something either stupid or dangerous with such teachings.

You've done nothing with what you "know", and you never will. Learning things is about uplifting yourself, not pulling a Stewart and coming into the forum on some, "Look what I can do!"

Grow up man, because your actions are disgustingly akin to a child who was ignored constantly when growing up. Either that, or one whose parents misled him into thinking that he was the greatest thing since sliced-bread. In either case, it's annoying. You're a legend in your on mind, such as it is.

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2007, 11:56 AM
god is within all of us

Be careful.

Never cast pearls before swine. Just as the swine can do nothing with pearls, a fool can do nothing with knowledge. :yessad:

Urban_Journalz
12-18-2007, 12:08 PM
It means: "I don't have a clue."

Just being honest.

I wish it were true: God is within all of us.

Because if it were, the world would be a much better place.

:lmao:

So, clearly the term "Free Will" flew either over your head, or through that empty space between your ears, right?:loser:

Comical how I see so many pictures with people trying to identify themselves with symbols of power, wisdom, enlightenment, etc. when they come up with some of the DUMBEST statements possible!!

Do you THINK before you type? /(

Koolish
12-18-2007, 04:03 PM
but thats Jesus Talking

not of this world - the word world i take to be a society, a way, culture - not the planet - i'm seeing it a lil clearer now -

Originally Posted by Koolish http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=994455#post994455)
God's location:

36Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus's Kingdom is said to come in the end times - i see it as him prophesying the son of man in the end times establishing a righteous kingdom right here on this earth
there's absolutely nothing wrong with that interpretation. that's the thing with these Bible verses, they go deeper but only you have the shovel.

LORD NOSE
05-13-2008, 06:11 AM
anyone find him yet ?

V4D3R
05-13-2008, 10:39 AM
Haha at some people claiming that your arrogant when you simply relay the message.

The message is God/Creator is within us all. We have free choice of will, it's up to each to choose to either attempt to tap into that source...or not.

Elevating the chakras has become harder and harder with the influences from those that wish we do not tap into this.

Thats why you basically need to be a monk to truly have a chance - that or have a extremely strong willed mind - because the option to sin in the world today is thrown at us by the ton.

Prince Rai
05-13-2008, 11:28 AM
to sin is natural. is doing wrong always the end for us, or can we use our wrongdoings and create its opposite more effectively?

TSA
05-13-2008, 11:30 AM
harlem 13th n lennox

Black Man
05-13-2008, 12:03 PM
to sin is natural. is doing wrong always the end for us, or can we use our wrongdoings and create its opposite more effectively?

Peace.

What is sin?

And how is sin natural?

Peace.

Visionz
05-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Peace.

What is sin?

And how is sin natural?

Peace.
so you don't know what a sin is?

? is it me or did question marks originate as a symbol for a snake?

STYLE
05-13-2008, 12:21 PM
harlem 13th n lennox

where the fuck is that?

nebraska.....smh.

G-O-D is on 1-2-5th

http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00918/04/49/918599440_m.jpg

Prince Rai
05-13-2008, 12:24 PM
Peace.

What is sin?

And how is sin natural?

Peace.

wasalaam,

well sin can be contrued to mean a violation of a moral act. An action which is prohibited or wrong.

Now, the question in regards to the natural side of it, may be explained as follows.

Could it not be, that because we are told not to do something, the mere fact that we are prone to commit something is natural?

For example, it is a common sin not to kill, but given that i have the natral capacity to kill, I could kill owing to my nature of being able to do it.

My nature is the unhindered state of me being able to do what i am capable to do naturally.

Black Man
05-13-2008, 12:46 PM
wasalaam,

well sin can be contrued to mean a violation of a moral act. An action which is prohibited or wrong.

Now, the question in regards to the natural side of it, may be explained as follows.

Could it not be, that because we are told not to do something, the mere fact that we are prone to commit something is natural?

For example, it is a common sin not to kill, but given that i have the natral capacity to kill, I could kill owing to my nature of being able to do it.

My nature is the unhindered state of me being able to do what i am capable to do naturally.

Peace.

Thanks for your answers.

I don't see sin being natural. I see it being a result of original people being other than their own self. I know and understand that Allah is God in the earth and heavens and he is just and true and there's no unrighteousness in him.

As far as sin being a violation of a moral act, I really don't agree with that definition either, because a society can have a standard and through time that standard is raised. If you violate the new standard by doing what was laid down in the beginning or with the first rule then you're a sinner only because of the new rule of society.

I understand there's universal law and social law. Social law is constantly changing from one society to the next. Universal law is constant.

My nature is the unhindered state of me being able to do what i am capable to do naturally

With this being said, it is not natural (for you) to sin if you know and understand what your nature is.

You can be nurtured to be a sinner.

Peace.

Prince Rai
05-13-2008, 01:17 PM
I respect that Black.

But cant it be, that if you do know your nature, then you would surely also know that you are prone to do wrong once in a while. Perfection cannot be attained, thats a cliche worth mentioning again. Being 100% ALLAH is utopian, we just try to be as close as we can to him. In absence of 100% righteousness, we are left with some degree of exposure to do wrong. That is our nature.

WARPATH
05-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Peace.

What is sin?

And how is sin natural?

Peace.

Sin is breach in contract between you and your higher power, whatever that may be.

Black Man
05-13-2008, 01:33 PM
I respect that Black.

But cant it be, that if you do know your nature, then you would surely also know that you are prone to do wrong once in a while. Perfection cannot be attained, thats a cliche worth mentioning again. Being 100% ALLAH is utopian, we just try to be as close as we can to him. In absence of 100% righteousness, we are left with some degree of exposure to do wrong. That is our nature.

Peace. I too respect all that you have to offer whether I agree or not, I respect it!

Enough with the compliments, back to business.

I'm going to have to ask what is wrong? Doing something wrong only will show the person how NOT to do something. If the person learns then they were right all along. Now when a person continues to make the same mistake over and over they're in error. They are not learning anymore and one can say they are insane. Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

There's universal law and social law.

Perfection can be obtained. When a person, place, or thing is complete then it's perfect. The cliche used I don't subscribe to.

Being 100% Allah is not utopian. It's clear to see that you see Allah as being something other than your own self, I don't see that. There is no mystery god.

How can you tell me about Allah when you are not Allah? When you become Allah then you can trully speak on what it is to be Allah.

Allah is the Supreme Being Blackman from Asia....and Allah is God in the earth and heavens and is just and true and there is NO unrighteousness in him!

Peace.

WARPATH
05-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Being 100% Allah is not utopian. It's clear to see that you see Allah as being something other than your own self, I don't see that. There is no mystery god.

How can you tell me about Allah when you are not Allah? When you become Allah then you can trully speak on what it is to be Allah.

Allah is the Supreme Being Blackman from Asia....and Allah is God in the earth and heavens and is just and true and there is NO unrighteousness in him!

Peace.

What's sad is the ability for people to disconnect others from the natural world, including the creator.

Black Man
05-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Sin is breach in contract between you and your higher power, whatever that may be.

...WORD IS BOND AND BOND IS LIFE...

...ALLAH IS THE SUPREME BEING BLACKMAN FROM ASIA...

...ALLAH IS GOD IN THE EARTH AND HEAVENS AND IS JUST AND TRUE AND THERE IS NO UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IN HIM...

THE ORIGINAL HAS NO "HIGHER" POWER.

WARPATH
05-13-2008, 01:39 PM
...WORD IS BOND AND BOND IS LIFE...

...ALLAH IS THE SUPREME BEING BLACKMAN FROM ASIA...

...ALLAH IS GOD IN THE EARTH AND HEAVENS AND IS JUST AND TRUE AND THERE IS NO UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IN HIM...

THE ORIGINAL HAS NO "HIGHER" POWER.

Show and prove.

LORD NOSE
05-17-2008, 09:15 PM

Peace.

True Words

11th Chamber
05-17-2008, 09:20 PM
the back and forth in this thread....

http://s3.amazonaws.com/giflix/gifs/yr5xiwn4gkya.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=0NEMFYTS5VQ806HF9C R2&Expires=1211078241&Signature=ZCdJLHHM6lsFyt04UgcApc%2FBjHg%3D

LHX
05-18-2008, 11:23 AM
it is the same question as 'when is god'?

related to the why and the what/who

spending a lot of time focusing on this question is the equivalent of stroking ones own inner thigh

and sin?

sin is that pattern of movement that turns out to be the wrong thing to do
where
after you realize that its the wrong thing to do
if you continue doing it - you eventually get dealt punishment in some form by some thing

disrespect and ignorance seems to be the root of sin

LORD NOSE
05-19-2008, 05:45 AM
everywhere

some just choose to ignore its presence

it is a FREE will universe

if god is everywhere, and i'm here, then i'm god, and the black man is god - but you choose to ignore my presense

its a will be free if you do what i say universe

bad boy T
05-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Above the sacred celestial