PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

IrOnMaN
09-19-2007, 04:02 PM
The Jena 6, Micheal Vick, the woman that got attacked by six racists in VA, O.J. Simpson, Mexicans hardly can't cross the border. I know you guys are sick of threads like this appearing, but I need some answers. Is God doing this for a reason? But if God was doing this for a reason, minorties wouldn't be in this situation now in 2007. Blacks have been fighting ever since they were bought to America, and they're still fighting for equalty. I don't think God is doing this for a reason. I think everything is happening just to be happening for no reason at all. Think about it.

EAGLE EYE
09-19-2007, 04:20 PM
I think theres bigger things going on beneath the medias radar

WARPATH
09-20-2007, 02:45 PM
The Jena 6, Micheal Vick, the woman that got attacked by six racists in VA, O.J. Simpson, Mexicans hardly can't cross the border. I know you guys are sick of threads like this appearing, but I need some answers. Is God doing this for a reason? But if God was doing this for a reason, minorties wouldn't be in this situation now in 2007. Blacks have been fighting ever since they were bought to America, and they're still fighting for equalty. I don't think God is doing this for a reason. I think everything is happening just to be happening for no reason at all. Think about it.

God isn't doing these things to us, we've been doing these things to ourselves.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2007, 02:54 PM
"im not a killer or a thief... i just want to play golf"

IrOnMaN
09-20-2007, 03:16 PM
God isn't doing these things to us, we've been doing these things to ourselves.

How?

shinobi4227
09-20-2007, 03:42 PM
We are all just going thru bad times. Peace neva last for long, thats why many wonder if there'll ever be peace. About the jena 6 case, i wuz sad when i heard,bout that shit,that goes to show nuthin aint changed, its still bout race. Oh yea, Race and Religon is the worlds bigest problem, not global warming fuck that!

Koolish
09-20-2007, 04:23 PM
ever since the beginning of time mankind has contemplated the fact we have become so morally inferior to "back then" that the whole world was really taking a turn for the worse. every time the world's turned it's been for the worse. it's been true throughout history.

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 01:15 PM
How?

We make choices, then we live with those choices we make.

If God made our choices for us, we wouldn't be living our life, we'd be slaves.