PDA

View Full Version : * MF Dojo * :Snake In Eagles Shadow VS FamicoM:

MF Herbs
09-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Once again its on in the dojo..

Battle Cats:
Snake In Eagles Shadow
FamicoM

The Battle will follow the same rules as normal Wu Corp battles..

* Use only the Sample *
* Vocal quotes all good *
* Be Original *

Get at me about the date..

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3741304deb997b/

p.s. This is a real nice break.. Imma chop it up for a joint as well.. Not for the battle tho lol.. I almost didn't wanna up it.. LOL!!

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-19-2007, 07:10 PM
ok ok....thats what it is, i just downloaded the sample and i'm feelin it....you know i can fuck this shit up early,lol.......sound like devdas, i'ma fuckin kill this shit....good luck to my opponent ::::: bows to MF :::::

lets get it poppin!!!!!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-19-2007, 09:15 PM
this is gonna be a good battle.....lookin foward to this

Shitao
09-20-2007, 06:11 AM
Hmmm you find a real good sample. I bet on 2 hard beats.

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-22-2007, 06:47 PM
yeah son, i'm ready when you are doggie......my shit is fuckin dangerous!!!

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-23-2007, 08:52 AM
where you at fam? i done made 3 beats out of that song already and now i have a hard choice of what to post,lol

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-24-2007, 12:27 PM
ok so dude hasn't responded to this thread yet.....and if he don't than i'ma have to let somebody take his place cuz this is getting ridiculous....if niggas wanna challenge other producers than you gotta be prepared and be able to make the beats within a reasonable amount of time.....this thread has been up for 5 days now, how you gonna challenge someone and then disappear?

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Chill sun...ima be there, im mad busy these days with a lot of shit yo...if yu give me a few more days i'll be able to drop, if yu dont wanna wait then go ahead an battle sumone else..but i thought the deadline hadnt been picked yet...peace...

i feel you, but usually the deadline is a week and since i didn't see any posts from you on here, i thought you were mia or some shit, na mean....we still good to go and all that, i'ma wait for you....but on the real though, i be mad busy myself but it don't take me a week to make a beat....no disrepect intended my dude

MF Herbs
09-24-2007, 05:33 PM
ok so dude hasn't responded to this thread yet.....and if he don't than i'ma have to let somebody take his place cuz this is getting ridiculous....if niggas wanna challenge other producers than you gotta be prepared and be able to make the beats within a reasonable amount of time.....this thread has been up for 5 days now, how you gonna challenge someone and then disappear?

Chill sun...ima be there, im mad busy these days with a lot of shit yo...if yu give me a few more days i'll be able to drop, if yu dont wanna wait then go ahead an battle sumone else..but i thought the deadline hadnt been picked yet...peace...

I understand both sides.. I knew Snake was gonna jump on that sample quick lol.. Fami you got until Wednesday fam.. I'm giving ya till then because I know how it is with the 404 and you do have a life outside of wu corp... plus I wanna see this battle go down lol..

and snake don't worry homie.. I'll do a better job with my deadlines..

bloodyhookz
09-24-2007, 10:02 PM
yo Purp, how long does it really take for you to make a beat? I'm estimating less than 5 minutes or even lesser, I seen Guillo make me 3 beats all bangers in less than 10 minutes, I know y'all mothafuckas be movin' at lightning speed when it comes to this shit, lol

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-27-2007, 08:13 AM
i'm bout to do some ill shit and post a couple different types of beats i made out of that sample and battle myself,lol

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-27-2007, 03:11 PM
no doubt fam, i love the competition....my shit is up on my production myspace page

www.myspace.com/tragicalliesproductions

p to the fuckin s......btw if it's not up when you go there than it's still in the process because myspace been acting up today and shits been going slow....so i apologize if it's not up there right away....blame myspace,lol

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-27-2007, 08:08 PM
aight bet...i just checked and the shit is up there for sure

(can we get a poll?)

MF Herbs
09-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Fresh joints snake.. Nice nice.. Fami.. the song doesn't load.. hit me with a link and the poll will be up soon..

MF Herbs
09-28-2007, 02:31 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=676715&songID=5815594

^^^^^^ Yes suur.. 404 greatness.. much respect fami.. I'll hook up the post later on today..

MF Herbs
09-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Plex whats good with the poll fam???

LORD ZERO
10-02-2007, 12:59 PM
imma try to get a poll up soon

Snake In Eagles Shadow
10-04-2007, 01:17 PM
come on people, lets get some more votes.....

Complex
10-06-2007, 10:43 AM
both was cool... Fam with that dusty vinyl shit, feelin it.. gots a classic steez to it...

Snake joint was nice, gots a street vibe, soundin clean.. nice cuts here..

I voted Snake In Eagles Shadow, close tho....

big ups

MF Herbs
10-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Im feeling both of these joints evenly for different reasons.. Snake has another one of those block bangas that headz can knock their heads to and start a ill cypher.. Real dope.. Fami lofi style is nasty with the sample.. I like how you had it come in similar to snakes and then flipped into your vision of the beat.. Always dope..

So do I vote for the boom bap banga that makes you wanna eq your drums better
or the creativity of the lofi joint that makes you spend that extra hour choppin movies and records..

I can't vote on this one.. If I could vote twice I would.. Mad probs to yall..

Snake In Eagles Shadow
10-13-2007, 11:27 AM
aight this shit is dead.....are they anymore brave challengers out there?

state yo name and prepare yourself because i'm not giving anybody breaks, i'ma go hard and try to destroy everyone in my path....even if that means i battle everyone on here one by one....niggas are gonna recognize the skills!!!

MF Herbs
10-17-2007, 10:27 AM

state yo name and prepare yourself because i'm not giving anybody breaks, i'ma go hard and try to destroy everyone in my path....even if that means i battle everyone on here one by one....niggas are gonna recognize the skills!!!

^^ post this in the forum so heads can see it.. If nobody bites I might jump in the dojo for old time sakes lol..

100pr00f
10-18-2007, 08:48 AM
damn hantbeen in here ..i woulda voted..ima pay more attention to this sub forum

Erap
10-23-2007, 10:16 AM

im down 4 a battle