PDA

View Full Version : The Black Man was God ?

Pages : [1] 2

LORD NOSE
09-20-2007, 08:46 AM
what is he today ?

if the black man is indeed god,and god and the devil both have to sit on the toilet and take a shit,then being god or devil really is not a big deal.

how can the devil maintain power and control over a god after he understands that he is a god and his oppressors are indeed the devil ?

if we are indeed GOD - and GOD cannot get himself out of his situation - then being god is really no big deal

so what are you today ?

IrOnMaN
09-20-2007, 10:07 AM
If the Black man is a God, why is his image inferior? You could say the white man is God, according to how the white man runs the world. But that would be racist, right?

I understand what you're saying, but it's total bullshit because on human being is a God. When you die and go to heaven, you have to ask God the question you're asking now.

LORD NOSE
09-20-2007, 10:52 AM
When you die and go to heaven, you have to ask God the question you're asking now.

is that a fact ?

IrOnMaN
09-20-2007, 10:56 AM
is that a fact ?

That's a fact.

Black Man
09-20-2007, 11:02 AM
how can the devil maintain power and control over a god after he understands that he is a god and his oppressors are indeed the devil ?

DO YOU NOT KNOW THE ANSWER?

WARPATH
09-20-2007, 12:25 PM
what is he today ?

if the black man is indeed god,and god and the devil both have to sit on the toilet and take a shit,then being god or devil really is not a big deal.

if we are indeed GOD - and GOD cannot get himself out of his situation - then being god is really no big deal

so what are you today ?

The best person you can be for the ones you care about. What else is there?

Frontal Lobotomy
09-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Surely we're all like, God? I mean, we all have the power to create life, and destroy it, to teach and preach and all that other cliché nonsense. Isn't that what Gods do?

begongo
09-20-2007, 02:00 PM
of course the black man is god, the white man is the devil !!! we all know that from previous amish-like threads

7EL7
09-20-2007, 06:54 PM
ok

i'll wait til next year

SubtleEnergies
09-21-2007, 04:07 AM
The black man is God because he is Black.

Black people can withstand the UV rays of the sun alot better. The Sun is knowledge.

God is a man who can stand in knowledge and not burn.

Black man is also the origin of the white man and contains the genes of the white man, but the white man doesn't contain all the genes of the black man. He is grafted. The black man is a man who contains all the elements, the white man is grafted, incomplete and unbalanced.

The black man is God. The black man is anyone who can withstand knowledge and anyone who is a complete human with all the elements.

I don't care if you disagree with my take on this.

Ultimate Fist
09-21-2007, 04:21 AM
Is he God if a white dude shoots him?

I've always wondered how that would work... I mean can Satan kill God?

7EL7
09-21-2007, 06:52 PM

Black people can withstand the UV rays of the sun alot better. The Sun is knowledge.

Black man is also the origin of the white man and contains the genes of the white man, but the white man doesn't contain all the genes of the black man. He is grafted. The black man is a man who contains all the elements, the white man is grafted, incomplete and unbalanced.

The black man is God. The black man is anyone who can withstand knowledge and anyone who is a complete human with all the elements.

but the black man is holding up signs and protesting in Louisiana
asking the white man not to lock him up

so what you said was like so what

WARPATH
09-21-2007, 07:29 PM

I don't care if you don't care. Your words are not balanced.

You are saying white people are in a sub group of human beings. Your making false claims about genetics.

I've seen a white man stand in the sun all day. He turned pink and his skin blistered. But he survived.

So just because some white person's skin isn't as good as protection from the sun as a black persons, doesn't mean their bodies are allergic to the sun.

How a person withstands the elements depends on the individual. It's a discipline. Everybody retreats to some shade.

LHX
09-21-2007, 08:26 PM
everybody is part black

V4D3R
09-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Ain't it funny how all the answers lead to Sumeria and the ABZU?

SubtleEnergies
09-22-2007, 11:51 PM
White people are a sub-group of human beings. No infact, all non-africans can be traced by DNA markers to a single male and single female African. Some Africans can be traced to this line, but there are also other lines in Africa not found in non-africans. The book Out of Eden explained that very convincingly if you want to check it out.

next, I did not say a white man would die in the sun. I said he would burn - and you agreed. People with lighter skin can withstand less Sun on the skin which is a form of stress. The analogy here was that it is painful and less tolerable for the "white man" to be in the sun (knowledge). I have no idea why you brang dying into it at all? Or allergies?

Also, How a person handles the elements is individual. However there are EXTREMELY strong correlations between race and the ability to with stand elements (this is largely why races look different so duh!). I am an individual. I am white - very white. Now, I am pretty sure if you pick ANY black person and put me and them in the midday sun my individuality won't mean shit. I will burn because of the race I, yes as an individual, belong to.

Also, it is not a matter soleley of discipline. There are good scientific papers out there on the general affects of any type of stress on a human which use sun light as an example. It is true I can go in the sun, which is a stress to my body, and by slightly stressing my body I will slightly adapt. Prolonging this over time as a discipline, I may increase my ability to handle sunlight by 50%. This is true.

However, I will never have the ability to stand as much sunlight as most black people. And given the fact if that if they also trained their skin they also would increase...then the arguement is pointless. Ceteris Paribus (all other things being equal) it is not a matter of discipline, but primarily of skin colour that determines an individuals ability to handle UV.

APSU, the white man is trying to do that. That is the evil of the white man. It is a lack of knowledge that causes that evil, not the white skin itself.

7EL7
09-23-2007, 04:33 AM
skin i have no problem with

its wild how they made the playing grounds even

Make~Sensi*
09-23-2007, 06:29 AM
SubtleEnergies < HITLER HAS BEEN REINCARNATED AS A BLACK MAN LMAO.

Black man comes from Hotter climates, So in order to survive the sun they are darker because black absorbs all colour's in the spectrum.

White man comes from colder climates, So in order to survive they have not needed darker skin to absorb the sun, White man can withstand the cold more.

SubtleEnergies
09-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Ummm I am white...I doubt many people on here are whiter than me.

And isn't that pretty much what I said?

Can people on this board READ what they are replying to?

And everything I said is science, they are the generally accepted scientific views.

Does anyone read anymore?

Prolifical ENG
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM
So I guess the question really is (from the replies so far) why is "white" such a big part in the Black Man being God?

Ultimate Fist
09-24-2007, 04:21 AM
So I guess the question really is (from the replies so far) why is "white" such a big part in the Black Man being God?

Read the introduction to Anton LaVey's The Satanic Rituals. I have no way of copying and pasting from it unfortunately because I have it as a pdf but it pretty much summarizes why the white man has to be the devil for some people.

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 11:35 AM
everybody is part black

All things are related. Everybody is part grass hopper too.

White people are a sub-group of human beings. No infact, all non-africans can be traced by DNA markers to a single male and single female African. Some Africans can be traced to this line, but there are also other lines in Africa not found in non-africans. The book Out of Eden explained that very convincingly if you want to check it out.

next, I did not say a white man would die in the sun. I said he would burn - and you agreed. People with lighter skin can withstand less Sun on the skin which is a form of stress. The analogy here was that it is painful and less tolerable for the "white man" to be in the sun (knowledge). I have no idea why you brang dying into it at all? Or allergies?

Also, How a person handles the elements is individual. However there are EXTREMELY strong correlations between race and the ability to with stand elements (this is largely why races look different so duh!). I am an individual. I am white - very white. Now, I am pretty sure if you pick ANY black person and put me and them in the midday sun my individuality won't mean shit. I will burn because of the race I, yes as an individual, belong to.

Also, it is not a matter soleley of discipline. There are good scientific papers out there on the general affects of any type of stress on a human which use sun light as an example. It is true I can go in the sun, which is a stress to my body, and by slightly stressing my body I will slightly adapt. Prolonging this over time as a discipline, I may increase my ability to handle sunlight by 50%. This is true.

However, I will never have the ability to stand as much sunlight as most black people. And given the fact if that if they also trained their skin they also would increase...then the arguement is pointless. Ceteris Paribus (all other things being equal) it is not a matter of discipline, but primarily of skin colour that determines an individuals ability to handle UV.

APSU, the white man is trying to do that. That is the evil of the white man. It is a lack of knowledge that causes that evil, not the white skin itself.

The reason I mentioned that a white man can survive all day in the sun is because, at the end of day he absorbed as much sun as anyone.

So under your correlation with sun and knowledge, it isn't how much knowledge we can withstand but how much we can absorb.

The fact that your claiming you can't handle as much sun as a black person is ridiculous. A person is not skin color. How much sun a person can handle depends entirely on the person.

Just because someone has black skin doesn't mean they like to sit in the sun all day, and vice versa. White people aren't vampires.

As far as your book, fuck a book on race. Everyone has a stance and people will defend their stance with credintials, publishers and anything else to help their argument.

DNA markers don't mark anything. They just repeat what's already been established:

We are all related. DNA is the same for humans as it is in animals, how that DNA- the blue print- is organized is different.

Black Man
09-24-2007, 11:45 AM

"white" has nothing to do with the Black Man being God. The Black Man was God before the white man was made he's God during the time of the whiteman and he'll be God after the time of the white man.

Dough Snatcher
09-24-2007, 11:49 AM
Surely we're all like, God? I mean, we all have the power to create life, and destroy it, to teach and preach and all that other cliché nonsense. Isn't that what Gods do?
Gods also heal...We can only "Help" heal...

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 11:50 AM
"white" has nothing to do with the Black Man being God. The Black Man was God before the white man was made he's God during the time of the whiteman and he'll be God after the time of the white man.

"After the time of the white man"

Who siad this is the white man's time?

Make~Sensi*
09-24-2007, 11:52 AM
If you're white your pathetic in thinking your the devil lol.
and that all black people are God, Robert Mugabi..is he God also?
What about the Asian's? are they just nothing in your view?
Talk about a primitive idealogical spin on science.
How sad can it get? ...like wow!!

P.S your not white, your just saying that so you don't seam racist..clearly you are lmao.

Prolifical ENG
09-24-2007, 12:19 PM
"white" has nothing to do with the Black Man being God.

Exactly.

On the side note, solar radiation is unhealthy for everyone no matter how dark your skin is or how much anyone absorbed.

Or maybe all white people are vampires?

Black Man
09-24-2007, 12:29 PM
The reason I mentioned that a white man can survive all day in the sun is because, at the end of day he absorbed as much sun as anyone.

white people do not absorb as much as anoyone else. the darker the skin the more (sun)light that's being absorbed...that's due to the nature of melanin. black absorbs light while white reflects light. the reason why there's a significant difference is because of melanin (melanin being black). white cannot survive in the sun "all day" for the sun kills the white body.....it's a slow process however the sun is a destructive element to white people.

The fact that your claiming you can't handle as much sun as a black person is ridiculous. A person is not skin color. How much sun a person can handle depends entirely on the person.

wrong. it depends on the biochemical make up of the person (skin color). again this goes back to original people having high levels of melanin vs. white people lack of or very low (insignificant) amounts of melanin. melanin's functions reach far beyong "skin color." the "personality" of a person has no merit on how long they can stay in the sun, it has to do with their genetic make-up. whites simply lack an important biochemical thus causing them to function or react to life in a "negative" way...

Just because someone has black skin doesn't mean they like to sit in the sun all day, and vice versa. White people aren't vampires.

"liking" to sit in the sun and having the ability to be in the sun for long periods of time isn't the same. "blacks" or people with high levels of melanin don't have to like sitting in the sun however they have the ability to do so for very very long periods of time without any negative effects occuring.

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Exactly.

On the side note, solar radiation is unhealthy for everyone no matter how dark your skin is or how much anyone absorbed.

Didn't I just get done saying this? From now on i'm gonna send my posts to you so you can summerize them for me.

Black Man
09-24-2007, 12:34 PM

white people do not absorb as much as anoyone else. the darker the skin the more (sun)light that's being absorbed...that's due to the nature of melanin. black absorbs light while white reflects light. the reason why there's a significant difference is because of melanin (melanin being black). white cannot survive in the sun "all day" for the sun kills the white body.....it's a slow process however the sun is a destructive element to white people.

wrong. it depends on the biochemical make up of the person (skin color). again this goes back to original people having high levels of melanin vs. white people lack of or very low (insignificant) amounts of melanin. melanin's functions reach far beyong "skin color." the "personality" of a person has no merit on how long they can stay in the sun, it has to do with their genetic make-up. whites simply lack an important biochemical thus causing them to function or react to life in a "negative" way...

"liking" to sit in the sun and having the "ability" to be in the sun for long periods of time isn't the same. "blacks" or people with high levels of melanin don't have to like sitting in the sun however they have the ability to do so for very very long periods of time without any negative effects occuring.

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 12:35 PM

"liking" to sit in the sun and having the ability to be in the sun for long periods of time isn't the same. "blacks" or people with high levels of melanin don't have to like sitting in the sun however they have the ability to do so for very very long periods of time without any negative effects occuring.

I'm not gonna waste my time on this because I know you just like to be disagreeable but I will say this much:

The sun is not a destructive element to white people. White people, just as much as all people, depend on the sun for everything.

The sun gives all people the energy to live.

Black Man
09-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Exactly.

This is not accurate. "Solar Radiation" for black people or people with melanin it is healthy for them to receive that "solar radiation". That solar radiation can be converted to vitamin D because of the properties of melanin. This is NOT done in white people, they do not have that ability. Solar Radiation is also converted into other forms of energy the body uses because of melanin. Melanin also effects organs, glands, tissues, and other parts of the body and body functions.

Solar Radiation not only is it healthy it's neccessary for those who are original people. Because white people lack melanin or any significant amount of melanin to convert one form of energy into another, the sun is their enemy, it's a destrective force of nature to them.

Black Man
09-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Exactly.

This is not accurate. "Solar Radiation" for black people or people with melanin it is healthy for them to receive that "solar radiation". That solar radiation can be converted to vitamin D because of the properties of melanin. This is NOT done in white people, they do not have that ability. Solar Radiation is also converted into other forms of energy the body uses because of melanin. Melanin also effects organs, glands, tissues, and other parts of the body and body functions.

Solar Radiation not only is it healthy it's neccessary for those who are original people. Because white people lack melanin or any significant amount of melanin to convert one form of energy into another, the sun is their enemy, it's a destrective force of nature to them.

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 01:04 PM

Original People?

You make some hefty claims. I live under the notion that all people are orignal despite their cultural and ethnic backgrounds.

Black Man
09-24-2007, 01:08 PM
If you're white your pathetic in thinking your the devil lol.
and that all black people are God, Robert Mugabi..is he God also?
What about the Asian's? are they just nothing in your view?
Talk about a primitive idealogical spin on science.
How sad can it get? ...like wow!!

P.S your not white, your just saying that so you don't seam racist..clearly you are lmao.

asian (this is speaking of the birth place of a person)...which asian are you speaking of? the asian who is "original/black" or the asian who is "white"?

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 01:10 PM
asian (this is speaking of the birth place of a person)...which asian are you speaking of? the asian who is "original/black" or the asian who is "white"?

I think he's speaking of asians that practice their own culture and who don't like to be catergorized as "white" or "black."

Black Man
09-24-2007, 01:24 PM
you're not going to waste time but then you spend more time by responding two more times to me...

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 01:30 PM
you're not going to waste time but then you spend more time by responding two more time to me...

I meant I wasn't gonna waste my time discussing the biology of melanin with a 5% fundamentalist.

7EL7
09-24-2007, 08:48 PM
we can absorb more sun than them

now what ?

they have power to lock us away in a cell away from the sun

so whats next ?

what are we gonna do about it ?

go for self ?

its obvious that having a make up that allows us to absorb more sun means nothing

and being God really means nothing

7EL7
09-24-2007, 08:53 PM
white people do not absorb as much as anoyone else. the darker the skin the more (sun)light that's being absorbed...that's due to the nature of melanin. black absorbs light while white reflects light.

white deflects light

he is the black mans mirror

he is here to show us a side of us that must be put into submission

he hasn't fully served his purpose until WE recognize this

but you already knew this

KIA

Frontal Lobotomy
09-24-2007, 09:33 PM
This is all still only a matter of opinion. Perhaps from a scientific viewpoint the earliest ancestors of 'man' and the transition to 'civilised' man were rooted in what we know to be Africa, but it wasn't always Africa, and the landmass wasn't always seperated.
Historically speaking, we have the issue that no one person is capable of telling the truth. We are all whores who sell ourselves for the gratification of others. Opinions create spin, and spin is always labelled as a bad thing yet we're still stuck in the same rut we've been in since the dawn of civilisation and the heirarchical structure was formed. There is no single truth, as no one is capable ot telling it, be they black, white, or any other culture. One thing we should be able to agree on, is that evolution (or whatever you wish to call it) has made us accomplished liars, maybe from there we can look into what the truth actually is. Though I doubt it'll stop any of us from being pompous assholes.

living_undead
09-24-2007, 09:39 PM
so black people cant get sun burnt? can they still get skin cancer?
or does melanin make them immune, like it does to the evil death rays of the sun.

an interesting fact, white peoples skin produces more Vitamin D than blacks, to counteract the lack of Melanin in the skin. the Vitamin D acts as a coat on the skin which helps reflect the sunlight, so it will do less damage to the skin.

7EL7
09-24-2007, 09:50 PM
or does melanin make them immune, like it does to the evil death rays of the sun.

an interesting fact, white peoples skin produces more Vitamin D than blacks, to counteract the lack of Melanin in the skin. the Vitamin D acts as a coat on the skin which helps reflect the sunlight, so it will do less damage to the skin.

sounds nice but its not true

there is no such thing as a white man

Prolifical ENG
09-24-2007, 10:05 PM

Well for ALL people sunlight does help release hormones. For the vitamin D I guess thats why a greater percent of white people can tolerate more lactose...so you may have a point. And hence every other race is then "lactose intolerant", but thats another topic. Then getting vitamin D from milk products.

In the long run its not good for anyone. My mom has a friend who has a tremendous amount of melanin who once thought he was invincible by the sun. Unfortunately it is harder to notice the skin damage on dark skin before its too late. Skin cancer was noticed too late and was harder to treat.

I guess I just answered that question. It is a common misconception. It is true that they are far less likely to get burnt after a day outside. Very dark skin has a natural SPF of almost 15. Too bad that this lulls dark skinned people with a false sense of security.

Not all white people are *that* fair skinned and with a tan they can adapt to withstand more radiation without getting burned.

On the other hand I like the imagery of the Sun being the great source of life that it is where one happy race of people benefit and the other evil doers are vampires where the sun kills them.

7EL7
09-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Well for ALL people sunlight does help release hormones. For the vitamin D I guess thats why a greater percent of white people can tolerate more lactose...so you may have a point. And hence every other race is then "lactose intolerant", but thats another topic. Then getting vitamin D from milk products.

^^^ we are almost there

the bitter truth is not far

Prolifical ENG
09-25-2007, 09:44 AM
^^^ we are almost there

the bitter truth is not far

We already had a topic about that here. Too bad you missed it.

Black Man
09-25-2007, 11:14 AM

white people do not produce more vitamin d than blacks. they lack that ability because they don't have the biochemical (melanin) to cause solar energy to synthesize into vitamin d. this is why white people have so many health problems when it comes to their skeletal system. and having weak bones causes a poor quality of blood for blood is produced in the bone marrow. because "whites" do not produce an adequate amount of vitamin d on their own they must get it from other sources such as milk. for those with high levels of melanin this is not needed.

black not only attracts but absorbs light. black is a magnet for light and the light of the sun is not harmful to blacks as it is harmful to whites or people with very fair skin.

all that light that "white" skin reflects, white sure do get burned alot being out in the sun. sun burn is skin damage and the leading cause of skin cancer.

WARPATH
09-25-2007, 11:31 AM
white people do not produce more vitamin d than blacks. they lack that ability because they don't have the biochemical (melanin) to cause solar energy to synthesize into vitamin d. this is why white people have so many health problems when it comes to their skeletal system. and having weak bones causes a poor quality of blood for blood is produced in the bone marrow. because "whites" do not produce an adequate amount of vitamin d on their own they must get it from other sources such as milk. for those with high levels of melanin this is not needed.

I calling out for a vote of bullshit on this paragraph. Can I get someone to second that?

Black Man
09-25-2007, 11:41 AM

In the long run its not good for anyone. My mom has a friend who has a tremendous amount of melanin who once thought he was invincible by the sun. Unfortunately it is harder to notice the skin damage on dark skin before its too late. Skin cancer was noticed too late and was harder to treat.

I guess I just answered that question. It is a common misconception. It is true that they are far less likely to get burnt after a day outside. Very dark skin has a natural SPF of almost 15. Too bad that this lulls dark skinned people with a false sense of security.

Not all white people are *that* fair skinned and with a tan they can adapt to withstand more radiation without getting burned.

On the other hand I like the imagery of the Sun being the great source of life that it is where one happy race of people benefit and the other evil doers are vampires where the sun kills them.

you're very correct that sunlight causes certain hormones to be released during various times of the day. melatonin and seratonin are released based on a biological clock. however, the release of hormones and the glands that produce these hormones are activated and elevated when melaninin is present (in higher levels of concentrations). this effects behavior. sleep during the day and stay up at night you will not feel the same for the hormones released are being released to do a certain job and when some hormones or biochemicals do get released or there's too little then that too effects the attitude, personality, and emotions of a person. just like when a woman experience menapause, the release or lack there of of certain hormones causes the woman to "act" different or experience different things. they can't control their internal temperture; they experience hot flashes. that's being said to show how these biochemicals have specific wide ranging effects on the body.

you're right about the "lactose" thing and i was going to mention it but like you said that's another topic but it's important to know.

i don't see a sense of false security when it comes to "black" people being in the sun. if you check the number of cases of "blacks" who've experienced sun burn or skin cancer patients you will see how low those numbers are. skin cancer in blacks is rare. also keep in mind, that the earth is not in her most healthiest state right now thus effecting the interaction with man and nature. that ozone layer is importan when it comes to filtering out various degrees of light.

you're right again, white people who tend to have darker skin tones have more protection against the sun. but why is that? because the sun has drawn whatever amounts of melanin to the surface giving them more protection from the sun and also more health benefits. this all goes back to melanin. (white) people who've lived in the mediteranean (spelling is f'd up) area for a period of time tend to do better in the sun vs. those who are not accustomed to getting "direct" sun rays like the people of france, england and countries in that area. and to say they "adapt" they don't adapt to the sun their genotype is built to endure or better endure the rays of the sun. either you have or you don't, you can't "adapt" to it, those traits are passed from parent to child.

Black Man
09-25-2007, 11:42 AM

you're very correct that sunlight causes certain hormones to be released during various times of the day. melatonin and seratonin are released based on a biological clock. however, the release of hormones and the glands that produce these hormones are activated and elevated when melaninin is present (in higher levels of concentrations). this effects behavior. sleep during the day and stay up at night you will not feel the same for the hormones released are being released to do a certain job and when some hormones or biochemicals do get released or there's too little then that too effects the attitude, personality, and emotions of a person. just like when a woman experience menapause, the release or lack there of of certain hormones causes the woman to "act" different or experience different things. they can't control their internal temperture; they experience hot flashes. that's being said to show how these biochemicals have specific wide ranging effects on the body.

you're right about the "lactose" thing and i was going to mention it but like you said that's another topic but it's important to know.

i don't see a sense of false security when it comes to "black" people being in the sun. if you check the number of cases of "blacks" who've experienced sun burn or skin cancer patients you will see how low those numbers are. skin cancer in blacks is rare. also keep in mind, that the earth is not in her most healthiest state right now thus effecting the interaction with man and nature. that ozone layer is importan when it comes to filtering out various degrees of light.

you're right again, white people who tend to have darker skin tones have more protection against the sun. but why is that? because the sun has drawn whatever amounts of melanin to the surface giving them more protection from the sun and also more health benefits. this all goes back to melanin. (white) people who've lived in the mediteranean (spelling is f'd up) area for a period of time tend to do better in the sun vs. those who are not accustomed to getting "direct" sun rays like the people of france, england and countries in that area. and to say they "adapt" they don't adapt to the sun their genotype is built to endure or better endure the rays of the sun. either you have or you don't, you can't "adapt" to it, those traits are passed from parent to child.

Black Man
09-25-2007, 11:45 AM
I calling out for a vote of bullshit on this paragraph. Can I get someone to second that?

try calling a little louder...

Make~Sensi*
09-25-2007, 01:18 PM
BULL SHIT.

Your turning facts into something they are not, Black man is only black because there is more sun in Africa than there is in Europe. If Europe was the hotter climate due to the sun, White man would be black and vise versa. It is called mutation, every living thing mutates so it can adapt to its surroundings in the best possible way, Being black helps the African inhabitant because YES he can absorb more light. How does this make you God? that is so pig headed and stupid we are not WHITE we do have pigment colouring all color requires light to be reflected, You are not BLACK you also reflect light in order to create a brown colour. If a group of White people moved to Africa after hundreds years of extreme light exposure their spouse would eventually become alot darker, maybe even ''black''. It is all mutation, in Africa the Black man is better suited to that atmosphere and the White man is better suited to a colder atmosphere.

We are ALL Human!

And answer this...is robert mugabi God?
is an innocent white farmer the devil?

And Asian's are NOT black! they are NOT white!
i refare to them as.. Asians i.e Chinese, Japanese ect. or Arabs i.e Iraqi Saudi Arabian ect.

Prolifical ENG
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Yes, "adapt" is the wrong word I chose in the strictest sense.

A new thread should be started of what hormones are released from sunlight exposure as I don't think one has been made. It is a little more complex for this thread. A suggest you start it since it appears you have done some research in it.

However, you should check the studies of dark skin and skin cancer. There are countless severe cases because of it is detected late. A great amount of dark skin people die from skin cancer than lighter.

About the atmosphere letting more rays in, there were geological times when the ozone was thinner than it is now for various reasons. Perhaps it was only the original man who lived through it and most survived it. But I only know atmospheric geological timescales....not biological.

I guess a side note of the lactose tolerance it is the Scandinavian very fair skinned people that can tolerate the most from the racial study. During the winter solstice that place is lucky to get 2 hours of sunlight a day. I don't know too much more about it but I guess there has to be a way to stay healthy in the dark.

Black Man
09-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Yes, "adapt" is the wrong word I chose in the strictest sense.

- I WASN'T TRYING TO HARP OVER THE WORD "ADAPT" BUT THE LACK OF MELANIN (WHICH IS MORE THAN SKIN PIGMENTATION) IS NOT AN ADAPTION. BEING IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RECEIVES LESS LIGHT THAN THAT OF THE REGIONS CLOSER TO THE EQUATOR IT WOULD BE A BENEFIT TO HAVE BLACK SKIN BECAUSE THE MELANIN WOULD ATTRACT AND ABSORB A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF SOLAR ENERGY THUS GIVING THOSE PEOPLE THE BENEFIT OF BEING ABLE TO CHANGE SOLAR ENERGY INTO OTHER FORMS OF ENERGY THAT'S NEEDED BY THE BODY. AND KEEP IN MIND THAT SUNBURN OCCURS DURING THE WINTER TIME ALSO. IN AREAS WHERE SNOW COVERS THE GROUND THE REFLECTED LIGHT OFF OF THE SNOW CAN BE MORE INTENSE THAN THE DIRECT SUN LIGHT.....WHEN YOU REFRACT LIGHT YOU CAN MAKE THAT LIGHT ENERGY MORE CONCENTRATED AND POWERFUL....HOLDING A MAGNIFYING GLASS IN THE SUN AT THE RIGHT ANGLE....NOW YOU CAN MELT YOUR G.I. JOE ACTION FIGURES.

A new thread should be started of what hormones are released from sunlight exposure as I don't think one has been made. It is a little more complex for this thread. A suggest you start it since it appears you have done some research in it.

- I AGREE....NOT SO MUCH ABOUT THE COMPLEXITY BUT BECAUSE IT'S A MORE FOCUSED SUBJECT. THIS THREAD HAS THE POTENTION OF BEING QUITE "COMPLEX" HOWEVER IT WOULD TAKE THOSE WHO HAVE A THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING ON THE SUBJECT MATTER TO MAKE IT A LITTLE MORE THAN WHAT IT IS NOW. THERE'S A GOOD AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO ONLY SEE SKIN COLOR...THEY DON'T KNOW THE PROPERTIES OF WHAT CAUSES SKIN COLOR OR THE OTHER FUNCTIONS OF THE MOLECULE THAT GIVES PEOPLE THEIR "COLOR"

I THINK YOU SHOULD START IT FOR IT SEEMS AS IF YOU HAVE SOME UNDERSTANDING OF THE BASICS THAT'S INVOLVED. YOU KNOW "PEOPLE OF COLOR" ARE LACTOSE INTOLERENT.....THAT'S NOT EVERYDAY KNOWLEDGE YOU KNOW. I THINK YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SPARK A NICE THREAD ABOUT IT, PLUS YOU KNOW PEOPLE DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAY LIKE THAT SO IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU DID IT.

However, you should check the studies of dark skin and skin cancer. There are countless severe cases because of it is detected late. A great amount of dark skin people die from skin cancer than lighter.

THIS I HAVE DONE THROUGHOUT MY YEARS. AS YOU CAN SEE, I'VE NEVER SAID THAT BLACKS NEVER GET SUN BURN OR SKIN CANCER BECAUSE THEY DO. WITH BLACKS THOUGH, THERE'S DIFFERENT REASONS TO THEIR SKIN CANCER IN COMPARISON TO WHITE PEOPLE. WHITES TEND TO GET SKIN CANCER BECAUSE OF OVER EXPOSURE TO THE SUN (SUNBURN) WHILE THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH BLACKS...THERE'S OTHER CAUSES AND DIET IS ONE OF THEM.

THE DEATH RATE OF BLACKS COMPARED TO WHITES MEDICALLY USUALLY IS GREATER BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF MEDICAL ATTENTION BLACKS RECEIVE ESPECIALLY BLACK MALES FOR VARIOUS REASONS.

About the atmosphere letting more rays in, there were geological times when the ozone was thinner than it is now for various reasons. Perhaps it was only the original man who lived through it and most survived it. But I only know atmospheric geological timescales....not biological.

- THERE'S THIN AND THEN THERE'S HOLES IN THE OZONE LAYER...LOL. I HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING THOUGH. WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE EARTH AND HER HEALTH, I'M TALKING VERY RECENT TIMES. I'M SURE YOU CAN ATTEST TO WHATS GOING ON WITH THE ENVIRONMENT. THAT'S A RECENT EFFECT (THAT TOOKS SOME YEARS TO PRODUCE).

IT'S INTERESTING THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ATMOSPHERIC GEOLOGICAL TIMES BECAUSE BASED ON THAT TIME LINE SCIENTIST HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THE PYRAMIDS/SPHINX IS MUCH OLDER THAN WHAT IS TYPICALLY SAID. A. GEO. TIME SCALE, THAT'S NOT MY FIELD OF EXPERTISE ALTHOUGH I KNOW A TAD BIT BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR IT TO BE VERY USEFUL TO ME.

I guess a side note of the lactose tolerance it is the Scandinavian very fair skinned people that can tolerate the most from the racial study. During the winter solstice that place is lucky to get 2 hours of sunlight a day. I don't know too much more about it but I guess there has to be a way to stay healthy in the dark.

- THE SCANDINAVIAN THING I'VE READ ABOUT THAT. THINK THIS ONE OVER THOUGH....FOR AS LONG AS THOSE PEOPLE BEEN LIVING ON THAT PART OF THE EARTH, THE ESKIMOS HAVE BEEN LIVING BASICALLY IN THE SAME ARE LATITUDE HOWEVER THEY WERE ABLE TO KEEP THEIR "COLOR"

STAYING HEALTHY IN THE DARK....CHECK OUT THEIR DIET AND SEE WHAT THEY'RE EATING, AND THAT'LL PROB SHED SOME LIGHT ON HOW THEY'RE ABLE TO MAINTAIN A DESCENT LEVEL OF HEALTH.

P.S. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU'VE LEARNED CONCERNING THAT GEOLOGICAL TIME SCALE?

Black Man
09-25-2007, 02:16 PM
BULL SHIT.

Your turning facts into something they are not, Black man is only black because there is more sun in Africa than there is in Europe. If Europe was the hotter climate due to the sun, White man would be black and vise versa. It is called mutation, every living thing mutates so it can adapt to its surroundings in the best possible way, Being black helps the African inhabitant because YES he can absorb more light. How does this make you God? that is so pig headed and stupid we are not WHITE we do have pigment colouring all color requires light to be reflected, You are not BLACK you also reflect light in order to create a brown colour. If a group of White people moved to Africa after hundreds years of extreme light exposure their spouse would eventually become alot darker, maybe even ''black''. It is all mutation, in Africa the Black man is better suited to that atmosphere and the White man is better suited to a colder atmosphere.

We are ALL Human!

i refare to them as.. Asians i.e Chinese, Japanese ect. or Arabs i.e Iraqi Saudi Arabian ect.

AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGISTS MEETING:
European Skin Turned Pale Only Recently, Gene Suggests
Ann Gibbons
PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA–At the American Association of Physical Anthropologists meeting, held here from 28 to 31 March, a new report on the evolution of a gene for skin color suggested that Europeans acquired pale skin quite recently, perhaps only 6000 to 12,000 years ago.
Science 20 April 2007:
Vol. 316. no. 5823, p. 364
DOI: 10.1126/science.316.5823.364a
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/short/316/5823/364a (http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/short/316/5823/364a)
Comments on the recent genetic studies:
This research conducted by Europeans descendants seeking the roots of their origin supports the view that the first pale-skin European was born 6,000 years ago. In 2005, researchers linked the paleness of the modern European skin to a mutation in gene SLC 24A5. Its implication is immense if fully comprehended. The “whites” or Caucasians are not native to Europe as noted by Sokal. Haak et al (2006)
1.5 million years ago when human beings first began to evolve in Africa, they had Black skin. 100,000 years ago when anatomically modern humans evolved in Africa, they gave rise to the Black man and woman.
They lived in Africa as Black people, some of these people left Africa, 50,000 years ago as Black people, entered Europe as Black people, and they settled and lived in Europe as Black people until 6,000 years ago when the mutation that gave rise to the pale-skin arose.
Rogers posits that all people having descendants today had exactly the receptor protein of today’s Africans; their skin was black, and the intense sun killed off the progeny with any whiter skin that resulted from mutational variation in the receptor protein (Rogers 2004:107).
Nina Jablonski claims that dark skin evolved pari passu with the loss of body hair and was the original state for the genus Homo.
Furthermore, it is generally accepted as argued by Rogers that the descendants of any people who migrate North from Africa will mutate to become white over time because the evolutionary constraint that keeps Africans’ skin black generation after generation decreases generally the further North a people migrates (Rogers 2004).
However the surprise is that this mutation only occurred after more than 45,000 years in which only Black-skinned African people lived in Europe as its original human aboriginals. It cannot be over-emphasized that it was only in the last 6,000 years that the pale-skin (aka whiteman) first appeared.
The mutation gene must have spread gradually (as often occurs with new mutation) from that time but it surely would have taken another two or three thousand years down the line before it would become the dominant European profile. That makes it just three thousand years ago.
It was only three thousand years ago that whiteman became the dominant type in an African-owned Europe! Before that it was Black-skinned African. For more than 48,000 years Black-skinned Africans would have been the only Europeans!!! Europe was discovered and mapped by Black skin Africans. Europe of yesterday, today and tomorrow will ever remain Africa’s heritage.
Osteological Evidence:
In 2006, Brace a leading authority in anthropology conducted osteological analysis on several skeletal remains dating from neolithic Europe.
According to Brace:
“Many human craniofacial dimensions are largely of neutral adaptive significance, and an analysis of their variation can serve as an indication of the extent to which any given population is genetically related to or differs from any other.
When 24 craniofacial measurements of a series of human populations are used to generate neighbor-joining dendrograms, it is no surprise that all modern European groups, ranging all of the way from Scandinavia to eastern Europe and throughout the Mediterranean to the Middle East, show that they are closely related to each other.
The surprise is that the Neolithic peoples of Europe and their Bronze Age successors are not closely related to the modern inhabitants, although the prehistoric/modern ties are somewhat more apparent in southern Europe.
It is a further surprise that the Epipalaeolithic Natufian of Israel from whom the Neolithic realm was assumed to arise has a clear link to Sub-Saharan Africa.
……………………..
The data treated here support the idea that the Neolithic (i.e. Natufians with a clear link to Sub-Saharan Africa) moved out of the Near East into the circum-Mediterranean areas and Europe by a process of demic diffusion but that subsequently the in situ residents of those areas, derived from the Late Pleistocene inhabitants, absorbed both the agricultural life way and the people who had brought it.
C. Loring Brace: The questionable contribution of the Neolithic and the Bronze Age to European craniofacial form; PNAS | January 3, 2006 | vol. 103 | no. 1 | 242-247
There are no skeletons of the Caucasian type. The findings of Brace et al make it clear that there were no “whites’ in ancient Europe. There were only Black Africans living there until the coming of the Europeans as noted by DuBois, Diop and Boule & Vallois.
Again another piece of incontrovertible scientific evidence that the Paleolithic Europeans were Blacks. The skeletal remains of these people as noted by Boule and Vallois recalled the tropical African type.
“So striking”, writes Professor Elliot Smith, “is the family likeness between the early Neolithic peoples of the British Isles and the Mediterranean and the bulk of the population, both ancient and modern, of Egypt and East Africa, that the description of the bones of an Early Briton of that remote epoch might apply in all essential details to an inhabitant of Somaliland.” (The Ancient Egyptians, p. 58.)
Geneticist Peter Underhill refines the facts:
About 80 percent of Europeans arose from primitive hunters who arrived about 35,000 years ago, endured the long ice age and then expanded rapidly to dominate the continent, a new study shows.
Researchers analyzing the Y chromosome taken from 1,007 men from 25 different locations in Europe found a pattern that suggests four out of five of the men shared a common male ancestor about 40,000 years ago.
The basic pattern had some changes that apparently developed among people who once shared a common ancestor and then were isolated for many generations.
This scenario supports other studies about the Paleolithic European groups.
Those studies suggest that a primitive, stone-age human came to Europe, probably from Central Asia and the Middle East, in two waves of migration beginning about 35,000 years ago.
Their numbers were small and they lived by hunting animals and gathering plant food. They used crudely sharpened stones and fire.
“About 24,000 years ago, the last ice age began, with mountain-sized glaciers moving across most of Europe.
The Paleolithic Europeans retreated before the ice, finding refuge for hundreds of generations in three areas: what is now Spain, the Balkans and the Ukraine.
“When the glaciers melted, about 16,000 years ago, the Paleolithic tribes resettled the rest of Europe. Y chromosome mutations occurred among people in each of the ice age refuges.
About 8,000 years ago a more advanced people, the Neolithic, migrated to Europe from the Middle East, bringing with them a new Y chromosome pattern and a new way of life - agriculture. About 20 percent of Europeans now have the Y chromosome pattern from this migration [African Y chromosome E3b and SouthWest Asian J].

Black Man
09-25-2007, 02:18 PM
BULL SHIT.

We are ALL Human!

AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGISTS MEETING:
European Skin Turned Pale Only Recently, Gene Suggests
Ann Gibbons
PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA–At the American Association of Physical Anthropologists meeting, held here from 28 to 31 March, a new report on the evolution of a gene for skin color suggested that Europeans acquired pale skin quite recently, perhaps only 6000 to 12,000 years ago.
Science 20 April 2007:
Vol. 316. no. 5823, p. 364
DOI: 10.1126/science.316.5823.364a
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/short/316/5823/364a (http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/short/316/5823/364a)
Comments on the recent genetic studies:
This research conducted by Europeans descendants seeking the roots of their origin supports the view that the first pale-skin European was born 6,000 years ago. In 2005, researchers linked the paleness of the modern European skin to a mutation in gene SLC 24A5. Its implication is immense if fully comprehended. The “whites” or Caucasians are not native to Europe as noted by Sokal. Haak et al (2006)
1.5 million years ago when human beings first began to evolve in Africa, they had Black skin. 100,000 years ago when anatomically modern humans evolved in Africa, they gave rise to the Black man and woman.
They lived in Africa as Black people, some of these people left Africa, 50,000 years ago as Black people, entered Europe as Black people, and they settled and lived in Europe as Black people until 6,000 years ago when the mutation that gave rise to the pale-skin arose.
Rogers posits that all people having descendants today had exactly the receptor protein of today’s Africans; their skin was black, and the intense sun killed off the progeny with any whiter skin that resulted from mutational variation in the receptor protein (Rogers 2004:107).
Nina Jablonski claims that dark skin evolved pari passu with the loss of body hair and was the original state for the genus Homo.
Furthermore, it is generally accepted as argued by Rogers that the descendants of any people who migrate North from Africa will mutate to become white over time because the evolutionary constraint that keeps Africans’ skin black generation after generation decreases generally the further North a people migrates (Rogers 2004).
However the surprise is that this mutation only occurred after more than 45,000 years in which only Black-skinned African people lived in Europe as its original human aboriginals. It cannot be over-emphasized that it was only in the last 6,000 years that the pale-skin (aka whiteman) first appeared.
The mutation gene must have spread gradually (as often occurs with new mutation) from that time but it surely would have taken another two or three thousand years down the line before it would become the dominant European profile. That makes it just three thousand years ago.
It was only three thousand years ago that whiteman became the dominant type in an African-owned Europe! Before that it was Black-skinned African. For more than 48,000 years Black-skinned Africans would have been the only Europeans!!! Europe was discovered and mapped by Black skin Africans. Europe of yesterday, today and tomorrow will ever remain Africa’s heritage.
Osteological Evidence:
In 2006, Brace a leading authority in anthropology conducted osteological analysis on several skeletal remains dating from neolithic Europe.
According to Brace:
“Many human craniofacial dimensions are largely of neutral adaptive significance, and an analysis of their variation can serve as an indication of the extent to which any given population is genetically related to or differs from any other.
When 24 craniofacial measurements of a series of human populations are used to generate neighbor-joining dendrograms, it is no surprise that all modern European groups, ranging all of the way from Scandinavia to eastern Europe and throughout the Mediterranean to the Middle East, show that they are closely related to each other.
The surprise is that the Neolithic peoples of Europe and their Bronze Age successors are not closely related to the modern inhabitants, although the prehistoric/modern ties are somewhat more apparent in southern Europe.
It is a further surprise that the Epipalaeolithic Natufian of Israel from whom the Neolithic realm was assumed to arise has a clear link to Sub-Saharan Africa.
……………………..
The data treated here support the idea that the Neolithic (i.e. Natufians with a clear link to Sub-Saharan Africa) moved out of the Near East into the circum-Mediterranean areas and Europe by a process of demic diffusion but that subsequently the in situ residents of those areas, derived from the Late Pleistocene inhabitants, absorbed both the agricultural life way and the people who had brought it.
C. Loring Brace: The questionable contribution of the Neolithic and the Bronze Age to European craniofacial form; PNAS | January 3, 2006 | vol. 103 | no. 1 | 242-247
There are no skeletons of the Caucasian type. The findings of Brace et al make it clear that there were no “whites’ in ancient Europe. There were only Black Africans living there until the coming of the Europeans as noted by DuBois, Diop and Boule & Vallois.
Again another piece of incontrovertible scientific evidence that the Paleolithic Europeans were Blacks. The skeletal remains of these people as noted by Boule and Vallois recalled the tropical African type.
“So striking”, writes Professor Elliot Smith, “is the family likeness between the early Neolithic peoples of the British Isles and the Mediterranean and the bulk of the population, both ancient and modern, of Egypt and East Africa, that the description of the bones of an Early Briton of that remote epoch might apply in all essential details to an inhabitant of Somaliland.” (The Ancient Egyptians, p. 58.)
Geneticist Peter Underhill refines the facts:
About 80 percent of Europeans arose from primitive hunters who arrived about 35,000 years ago, endured the long ice age and then expanded rapidly to dominate the continent, a new study shows.
Researchers analyzing the Y chromosome taken from 1,007 men from 25 different locations in Europe found a pattern that suggests four out of five of the men shared a common male ancestor about 40,000 years ago.
The basic pattern had some changes that apparently developed among people who once shared a common ancestor and then were isolated for many generations.
This scenario supports other studies about the Paleolithic European groups.
Those studies suggest that a primitive, stone-age human came to Europe, probably from Central Asia and the Middle East, in two waves of migration beginning about 35,000 years ago.
Their numbers were small and they lived by hunting animals and gathering plant food. They used crudely sharpened stones and fire.
“About 24,000 years ago, the last ice age began, with mountain-sized glaciers moving across most of Europe.
The Paleolithic Europeans retreated before the ice, finding refuge for hundreds of generations in three areas: what is now Spain, the Balkans and the Ukraine.
“When the glaciers melted, about 16,000 years ago, the Paleolithic tribes resettled the rest of Europe. Y chromosome mutations occurred among people in each of the ice age refuges.
About 8,000 years ago a more advanced people, the Neolithic, migrated to Europe from the Middle East, bringing with them a new Y chromosome pattern and a new way of life - agriculture. About 20 percent of Europeans now have the Y chromosome pattern from this migration [African Y chromosome E3b and SouthWest Asian J].

WARPATH
09-25-2007, 06:35 PM
try calling a little louder...

BULL SHIT.

We are ALL Human!

:tease:

I have a theory that if you take people from similar climates before the oldest human fossils found in africa and asia, at opppisite points of latitude and longitude on the globe, you'll still find very different physical traits including differences in skin pigmetation.

Any one to care to expand on this theory?

7EL7
09-25-2007, 06:37 PM
We already had a topic about that here. Too bad you missed it.

i guarantee you

you didn't

living_undead
09-26-2007, 10:06 AM

black not only attracts but absorbs light. black is a magnet for light and the light of the sun is not harmful to blacks as it is harmful to whites or people with very fair skin.

all that light that "white" skin reflects, white sure do get burned alot being out in the sun. sun burn is skin damage and the leading cause of skin cancer.
With humans, exposure to sunlight stimulates the liver (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver) to produce vitamin D (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D). Because high levels of cutaneous melanin act as a natural sun screen, dark skin can be a risk factor for vitamin D deficiency.
In Scotland, which lies at a northern latitude, descendants of the Britons have white skin. When their skin is exposed to the meager sunlight, the scant amount of melanin their skin produces is unable to block the sunlight. Therefore, their bodies are able to make Vitamin D with the help of sunlight. Vitamin D, a vitamin found in fish oil (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_oil), is necessary to prevent rickets (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickets), a bone disease caused by too little calcium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcium).
In contrast, in Africa, which is near the equator, humans require intense sunlight to penetrate their dark skin to make Vitamin D. This is all well and good. However, when blacks lived in England during the Industrial Revolution, they were the first to develop symptoms of rickets, such as retarded growth, bowed legs and fractures because not enough sunlight was available.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin

SubtleEnergies
09-27-2007, 04:18 AM
Ok I think what I am saying will forever go over Make Sensi's head.

Also, Slippy you are wrong. A white person will not absorb as much as anyone else.

I live in Australia. I have seen it. I have had it. I have been very sick with sun stroke...and I am sure I could quite easily die in an Australian summer day with no protection if I tried...in fact my sisters boyfriend almost did in about 4 hours and he can handle alot more sun than me.

Around the end of the 90s some dumb english back packers here died from sun burn - full body burns.

SubtleEnergies
09-27-2007, 04:20 AM
LMAO ...how much sun a person can handle depends entirely on the person!

People say some funny things....if that was true none of us would be different colours!

SubtleEnergies
09-27-2007, 04:24 AM
LMAO!!!! What black man said is exactly what I said in another thread about vitamin D and calcium absorption!!!!!!!! AND IT IS NOT BULLSHIT!

I read it in scientific America. It leads to blacks having weaker bones and whites having more mental illnesses. That is why we are tending toward a medium skin colour as time goes on.

What is bullshit is the people who can't objectively recognize differences in races, maybe they are the closet racists?

WARPATH
09-27-2007, 05:32 PM
Ok I think what I am saying will forever go over Make Sensi's head.

Also, Slippy you are wrong. A white person will not absorb as much as anyone else.

I live in Australia. I have seen it. I have had it. I have been very sick with sun stroke...and I am sure I could quite easily die in an Australian summer day with no protection if I tried...in fact my sisters boyfriend almost did in about 4 hours and he can handle alot more sun than me.

Around the end of the 90s some dumb english back packers here died from sun burn - full body burns.

That's just a few white people that can't handle the sun.

A few white people do not repersent a large variety of white people in different physical conditions.

LMAO ...how much sun a person can handle depends entirely on the person!

People say some funny things....if that was true none of us would be different colours!

I siad this already, so if you agree with what i'm saying why did you say I was wrong?

Black Man
09-27-2007, 06:05 PM
white people react to the sun in the same basic way...they burn

SubtleEnergies
09-28-2007, 02:36 AM
I was laughing at what you said! It is ridiculous!

How much stress from sun light a person can handle depends on their skin color. Now amongst white this will vary but if a white person could handle as much as a black person they would be as dark as the black person!

It's like saying strength depends on a person and not muscle size....it is ridiculous....I just don't know how someone can say it and not see anything wrong with it.

WARPATH
09-28-2007, 10:21 PM
I was laughing at what you said! It is ridiculous!

How much stress from sun light a person can handle depends on their skin color. Now amongst white this will vary but if a white person could handle as much as a black person they would be as dark as the black person!

It's like saying strength depends on a person and not muscle size....it is ridiculous....I just don't know how someone can say it and not see anything wrong with it.

Using your analogy of muscles (even though muscles aren't melanin)

Say you have someone who works out quite a bit everyday.

But when it's time to physically move all the boxes of fine china out of the warehouse, he starts whining....

"I don't want to move all the boxes, this sucks..."

Now you have someone, who never works out his muscles:

"I'm going to stay here until all the boxes are moved!"

Despite the fact this person never works out and is not as physically equipped as the muscle bound man, it's his will and determination that helps him get the job done.

SubtleEnergies
09-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Slippy, I see what you are saying. BUT your approach is totally unscientific for this reason: if you want to examine one factor you have to hold others constant to see the effect of it.

Now, I am not denying an individual's will, determination, motivation and conditioning do play a role in a person's ability. But what I do say is that if you take two people with equal will, determination, motivation and conditioning to move some heavy weight....the person with larger muscles will be more able at this.

Also, two people with equal determination and will etc to stay in the sun - if one is dark and one light the dark one (all other factors being equal) the dark one will ALWAYS last longer...since both would take as much as they can physically handle and the white skin would give out first.

Also, if a white person were to force themselves to stand more sun than they could take (which is definitely possible, will can greatly push one beyond normal limits), there are negative affects on both the body and long term effects on the skin. I live in Australia. Highest rate of skin cancer in the world. Odds are I already have skin cancers that will be removed one day. I know more than a few white people over fourty here who have had skin cancers removed. It is a huge killer here. All these people chose to handle more sun than was comfortable at one point - and many will die because of it. So you don't get something for nothing - ever.

Now I could stay out in the sun longer than a black person if I REALLY wanted to. But if we both really wanted to (say the first one to give in would be killed) then I would fry before the black person gave in. Also, I would reach my physical limit (of what is healthy) in the sun first...and therefore even in the first situation were I beat him I would incurr more damage to my body than him.

WARPATH
09-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Slippy, I see what you are saying. BUT your approach is totally unscientific for this reason: if you want to examine one factor you have to hold others constant to see the effect of it.

Now, I am not denying an individual's will, determination, motivation and conditioning do play a role in a person's ability. But what I do say is that if you take two people with equal will, determination, motivation and conditioning to move some heavy weight....the person with larger muscles will be more able at this.

Also, two people with equal determination and will etc to stay in the sun - if one is dark and one light the dark one (all other factors being equal) the dark one will ALWAYS last longer...since both would take as much as they can physically handle and the white skin would give out first.

Also, if a white person were to force themselves to stand more sun than they could take (which is definitely possible, will can greatly push one beyond normal limits), there are negative affects on both the body and long term effects on the skin. I live in Australia. Highest rate of skin cancer in the world. Odds are I already have skin cancers that will be removed one day. I know more than a few white people over fourty here who have had skin cancers removed. It is a huge killer here. All these people chose to handle more sun than was comfortable at one point - and many will die because of it. So you don't get something for nothing - ever.

Now I could stay out in the sun longer than a black person if I REALLY wanted to. But if we both really wanted to (say the first one to give in would be killed) then I would fry before the black person gave in. Also, I would reach my physical limit (of what is healthy) in the sun first...and therefore even in the first situation were I beat him I would incurr more damage to my body than him.

I never claimed that white people don't burn easier. That's affront to reason, I don't have time to play patty cake over misunderstandings.

I just claimed that the amount of sun a person can handle isn't solely dependent on skin color.

If you throw flesh on the skillet, your still making fajitas at the same rate. Doesn't matter if it's chicken or steak.

Under your analogy again:

Two people from different ethnic backgrounds with equal determination stand in the sun to see who will survive the longest. They'll both die of thirst or heat stroke within minutes of each other. The minutes will decide who's gonna come through in a clutch.

You could throw in another factor ~like water~ but that would be cheating. People can always adjust the parameter of the experiment to their liking.

It's funny how you bring up "equality" when I'm the one trying to express equality between people.

People want to be "equal" but "equality" is not "individuality." So which is it?

SubtleEnergies
09-29-2007, 02:04 AM
You are the one picking at small points. yes, maybe they would both die of thirst....maybe not...I KNOW I could do my self some serious sun burn damage before dying of thirst...and like I said those Enlgish back packers here a few years back did not die of THIRST, the died from 3rd degree sunburns....so it would depend on the type of heat etc...we could give them water bottles. Besides....it seems melanin protects people from long term effects like skin cancer more importantly.

And it did sound like an affront to reason. Because I never said that skin color was the ONLY (I notice with you if I don't spell out everything I am not saying you assume what you like) factor in determining a persons tolerance to the sun. But it is the MAJOR factor in my opinion, especially because it is the one we have the least control over. Accross any population of people you will find varying degrees of the other factors, however skin color is very closely correlated to race! So I feel making the statement "black people tolerate the sun better than white people" is fine. If you want to stupidly infer that I am saying "All black people handle the sun better than all white people, and no factors but skin color play any role at all in the matter" - then good luck to you in life my friend :s

I feel sorry for you if you some how think you are making people equal here. I handle less sun than a black person, and you think that you should argue for white peoples' sun tolerance here to equate us with blacks? Do you really think the measure of a person is in how much sun they can handle? Yes, when it comes to sun tolerance I am inferior to people with dark skin. People with dark skin are at a disadvantage when it comes to swimming (not that I swim). The point it there are certain things in races that differ. To me that is fine, it makes us DIFFERENT - not inequal.

You are looking at it with these factors - what should we do make a scorecard and award points for all the different criteria?
- sun tolerance
-cold tolerance
- running
-swimming

and into all aspects of life? If you do this you will see there will be some categories where races strongly differ. You must be assuming that if people have different potentialities in different areas, one type of people some how matter more than another and you idea of equality is trying to rationalize all people to be equal in all categories - once again, good luck to you.

The way I see it is totally different. Human equality isn't based on a person's external abilities etc....it is based on the respect that DESPITE differences between all people we share fundamental similarities of having feelings, of being loved, of wanting to be happy, of wanting respect. We are NOT equal in the sense of being exactly the same. We are equal in value in humanity. 1+2+3=3+3 Notice how that appears in different forms of equal value? That is every human on this planet.

The truth is on any given level we are not all equal. Every different type of person has a use and we all compliment each other in the body of humanity. Now, I am fine with the fact that I am not made for the sun like black people, coz they are made for the cold like me. There is always a balancing advantage in any given disadvantage.

A good example of this is a while back I visited a Buddhist Temple and the was a nun there with a very dark purple birth-mark over her entire face. My first thought was one of feeling sorry for her, then I thought maybe having such an obvious birth mark prevented her from ever getting caught up in vanity etc....maybe it was a huge contributing factor that lead her to something more real (I don't know for sure if it was, but you get the idea of what I am saying).

Its like being short. In a fight you have less reach, but you have the lower center of gravity. Or that kid in a wheel chair I saw on Oprah who died really young, yet probably had more insight into life and lived a more full life than alot of people who live to 70 years. Infact, seeming disadvantages can often be great gifts when seen in a bigger perspective.

Also, I see no need to justify anything I lack in. I burn easily? So what. That is ME. I am happy with who I am, and I don't try and convince myself I am great in all areas, I just try to be the best me given the advantages and disadvantages I have been given.

WARPATH
09-29-2007, 03:38 AM
You are the one picking at small points. yes, maybe they would both die of thirst....maybe not...I KNOW I could do my self some serious sun burn damage before dying of thirst...and like I said those Enlgish back packers here a few years back did not die of THIRST, the died from 3rd degree sunburns....so it would depend on the type of heat etc...we could give them water bottles. Besides....it seems melanin protects people from long term effects like skin cancer more importantly.

And it did sound like an affront to reason. Because I never said that skin color was the ONLY (I notice with you if I don't spell out everything I am not saying you assume what you like) factor in determining a persons tolerance to the sun. But it is the MAJOR factor in my opinion, especially because it is the one we have the least control over. Accross any population of people you will find varying degrees of the other factors, however skin color is very closely correlated to race! So I feel making the statement "black people tolerate the sun better than white people" is fine. If you want to stupidly infer that I am saying "All black people handle the sun better than all white people, and no factors but skin color play any role at all in the matter" - then good luck to you in life my friend :s

I feel sorry for you if you some how think you are making people equal here. I handle less sun than a black person, and you think that you should argue for white peoples' sun tolerance here to equate us with blacks? Do you really think the measure of a person is in how much sun they can handle? Yes, when it comes to sun tolerance I am inferior to people with dark skin. People with dark skin are at a disadvantage when it comes to swimming (not that I swim). The point it there are certain things in races that differ. To me that is fine, it makes us DIFFERENT - not inequal.

You are looking at it with these factors - what should we do make a scorecard and award points for all the different criteria?
- sun tolerance
-cold tolerance
- running
-swimming

and into all aspects of life? If you do this you will see there will be some categories where races strongly differ. You must be assuming that if people have different potentialities in different areas, one type of people some how matter more than another and you idea of equality is trying to rationalize all people to be equal in all categories - once again, good luck to you.

The way I see it is totally different. Human equality isn't based on a person's external abilities etc....it is based on the respect that DESPITE differences between all people we share fundamental similarities of having feelings, of being loved, of wanting to be happy, of wanting respect. We are NOT equal in the sense of being exactly the same. We are equal in value in humanity. 1+2+3=3+3 Notice how that appears in different forms of equal value? That is every human on this planet.

The truth is on any given level we are not all equal. Every different type of person has a use and we all compliment each other in the body of humanity. Now, I am fine with the fact that I am not made for the sun like black people, coz they are made for the cold like me. There is always a balancing advantage in any given disadvantage.

A good example of this is a while back I visited a Buddhist Temple and the was a nun there with a very dark purple birth-mark over her entire face. My first thought was one of feeling sorry for her, then I thought maybe having such an obvious birth mark prevented her from ever getting caught up in vanity etc....maybe it was a huge contributing factor that lead her to something more real (I don't know for sure if it was, but you get the idea of what I am saying).

Its like being short. In a fight you have less reach, but you have the lower center of gravity. Or that kid in a wheel chair I saw on Oprah who died really young, yet probably had more insight into life and lived a more full life than alot of people who live to 70 years. Infact, seeming disadvantages can often be great gifts when seen in a bigger perspective.

Also, I see no need to justify anything I lack in. I burn easily? So what. That is ME. I am happy with who I am, and I don't try and convince myself I am great in all areas, I just try to be the best me given the advantages and disadvantages I have been given.

:frusty:

In a controlled environment, you can take any two people with different skin tones in the whole world, equally matched physically, mentally what ever......

It would only prove:

Man A stood in the sun longer than Man B, on August 16.

That's the reality of this whole dialog we're having here.

So now you feel sorry for me because I'm speaking against whites being "sub-human" when compared to the Black Man Godly counter-part? Which has no real scientific basis.

And you agreed with everything I've said so far, and I agreed whites are most likely to burn quicker:

So what made you feel you had to write a book about it?

SubtleEnergies
09-29-2007, 08:14 AM
It sounded like you were trying to play down any role of skin in sun exposure tolerance.

Ok, so far we largely agree.

Now - here is something you have misunderstood from me. I never said whites where sub-human! I said they were a sub-group of humans. As in a group inside a group since all non-africans descended from 2 single Africans.

And my only point here is that Africans contain all genes of all other people, while other people only contain some of the African genes....roughly...I am sure it's more complicated....

BUT

My only point was this fits in pretty well with the Yacub theory is it is seen as a metaphor. All humans are "grafted" from Africans.

I never was implying whites were sub-human. LOL I am white!

See, alot of people on these boards like to shoot down 5% and NOI stuff - to me I guess I just take a different approach. I grew up with it and alot of it inspired me and I just learnt to learn from it anything I can and disregard the rest.

SubtleEnergies
09-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Also, if I undestand you correctly, your point to save whites from sub-humanity was to demonstrate that will can overcome nature?

If this is so then that is exactly how I see it also. If a "white" person wants to stay in the sun (knowledge) bad enough, they can, despite their weaker starting position will themselves to withstand more light than many "blacks."

This reminds me of something I read from an Islamic point of view that humans can be higher than angels because when we ovecome the lower-self, we use it as a step to elevate us up.

Now, whether Elijah Muhammed only ever meant his teachings to be literal, or to also contain a deeper meaning - I don't know. Some things though make me think that under the racism there is some working knowledge. I have take the "black man" simply to be the ungrafted, complete, righteous person. And the "white man" - as the devil, basically the opposite. Regardless of your biological skin color you will be either "white" if devilish, or "black" if Godly.

If there were a deeper meaning then why the racism? I think because the truth is black people literally were (in general in America) opressed and white people were generally devilish (and there is still a long way to go before things are right). The racism was a practical gimmick that attracted the angry people who needed it most and hid the knowlege inside it.

Alot of people, 5%ers and otherwise, will probably disagree with this view. And I am not even claiming it to be right. But being white it makes the teachings of some use to me and that's why I look at them in this way. Right or not - it has been helpful to me and that's right.

Make~Sensi*
09-29-2007, 01:24 PM
LMAO, is Robert Mugabi a God!?

So, white skinned people burn easier in the sun? OK that makes sense and black skinned people are less likely to burn as fast? OK , that also makes sense. The sun is knowledge? OK nice metaphore. So thats how your conclusion came about? Umm i think Maybe Trees are God if the point your trying to prove is really true.

WARPATH
09-29-2007, 03:02 PM
It sounded like you were trying to play down any role of skin in sun exposure tolerance.

Ok, so far we largely agree.

Now - here is something you have misunderstood from me. I never said whites where sub-human! I said they were a sub-group of humans. As in a group inside a group since all non-africans descended from 2 single Africans.

And my only point here is that Africans contain all genes of all other people, while other people only contain some of the African genes....roughly...I am sure it's more complicated....

BUT

My only point was this fits in pretty well with the Yacub theory is it is seen as a metaphor. All humans are "grafted" from Africans.

I never was implying whites were sub-human. LOL I am white!

See, alot of people on these boards like to shoot down 5% and NOI stuff - to me I guess I just take a different approach. I grew up with it and alot of it inspired me and I just learnt to learn from it anything I can and disregard the rest.

I know you weren't implying white are sub-human, but others were.

That's why a took a stance on the subject and we ended up in this mess over individuality versus equality.

A large portion of the Native American population died after first contact with foregien(european) diseases.

Can we conclude that Native Americans are a sub-human species, because they didn't have the immune system to fight these diseases?

Of coarse not, but people will analyze the data however they want.

All people grafted from Africans? I don't know about that, but if that's the case all people are grafted from monkeys.

Fuck that Theory, that's all i'm gonna say about that.

SubtleEnergies
09-29-2007, 08:51 PM
They are not sub-human. But they are a sub-genetic pool.

It is true that all people come from two Africans. The book I mentioned earlier Out of Eden is really good.

And why would we be grafted from monkeys? We didn't come from monkeys, nor are we even direct descendants of neanderthrals, or homo erectis etc....we just had alot in common with them. I think science owes alot of apologies for some things they have implied and still leave implied

Also, the difference would be in that we all descended from only TWO africans...that is why we are a sub-group. Had it been that all African lines that left Africa had survived in us then we wouldn't be "grafted" (a sub-genetic pool) we would simply be africans who had changed to look different.

As for there being a different meaning underlying the racism in the teachings, just last night I was reading the greatest story ever told and realised it was like the biblical exodus...it can be read on two levels. They took all the Africans on the good ship "Jesus" 9000 miles away from their home. Is the good ship Jesus a real ship? Coz to me it sounded like they were taken away from their "home" by Christianity...and 9000 could to me mean that they have to go through 9 levels of 1 to 9 (to be reborn) and the three 0s represent the 3 levels of understanding that they say in the 120 to get you 360 degrees of knowledge (knowledge, wisdom, understanding on each level 1 through to 9 = 3 * 9 = 27 = 2+7= 9 = BORN).

See, is this an accident? There is definitely a meaning beyond the literal words. The 5% and supreme alphabet and mathematics and rearranging words etc...I have realised is basically an english Kabbalah for black people.

And Make Sensi do you even read a thing I say? LOL

froth
09-30-2007, 03:25 AM
well, lets be honest, its not nearly as sophisticated as the kabbalah; its kind of like baby numerology. but it has a noble goal, to elevate minds out of darkness and harmful patterns. as far as this topic goes, i think a healthy dose of taoism and gnosticism would do everyone some good. were all tied to the universe...and our own unique perceptions. if you believe you are god, or a god...well, you are in a way. in your way. but not in an objective sense.

froth
09-30-2007, 03:28 AM
The Sun is knowledge.

*milk shoots out nose*

froth
09-30-2007, 03:41 AM
Black man comes from Hotter climates, So in order to survive the sun they are darker because black absorbs all colour's in the spectrum.

White man comes from colder climates, So in order to survive they have not needed darker skin to absorb the sun, White man can withstand the cold more.
this is true. human bodies adapt to weather/diet/environment over time (notice i said adapt, not evolve). peruvians have a greater lung capacity due to the elevation they live in. ive mentioned all of this before, and there is plenty of research on the subject. so-called 'race' is basically a creation of environment. it is fact that whites can tolerate cold more effectively; there are plenty of studies of what human skin of different types does when thrust in ice water, etc. there are some very interesting studies of native australian populations and the way their skin pores open and close due to wild shifts in temperature from day to night. if you really open your eyes and mind, i think the fact that the human body can adapt to different conditions in so many myriad ways is beautiful, not something to have a pissing contest about.

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2007, 04:45 AM
Yes ^ the difference between adaptions and evolution seem to ellude many people.

I think I know what you mean with the Taoism stuff. You only get to be a God when it's no longer you being the God, what a catch.

And yes it may be baby Kabbalah, but it has provided us all with some nice lyrics.

I also agree, everything has its place in the whole. God created the devil and let him tempt us.

Hollow Dartz
09-30-2007, 08:45 AM
I was watching national geographic, they traced back to the first man then built a face sculpture..It was a black man. If we evolve from monkeys, why are there still monkeys? Is God Gay? We are built in his image.

7EL7
09-30-2007, 01:39 PM
what makes the caucasian subhuman ?

Olive Oil Goombah
09-30-2007, 10:18 PM
what makes white people caucasian? Have you even seen what people from the Caucasus region look like? Not your ordinary 'white guy'.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-30-2007, 10:21 PM
And another thing...what the fuck is white and black exactly??? Is there a universal definition or is it all perspective?? Its funny how North Americans look at things...but thats how it started. With white (English)Europeans and black (sub-saharan)Africans....Maybe that Meditteranian/ Mid East buffer is needed...

Mumm Ra
09-30-2007, 11:21 PM
if were gonna talk about the differences in race it should be noted that white people have been shown to be more left brained than non whites.
The left hemisphere deals with separation and noting the differences between things (some might say devil mentality) whereas the right notes similarities and relates us and the variety of things in our environment to each other. Extroverted vs introverted.
peace

SubtleEnergies
10-01-2007, 12:16 AM
^ I agree with that.

Who said whites are subhuman? Coz we all seem to be arguing that they aren't against each other lol.

WARPATH
10-01-2007, 04:11 PM

I think you implied that with this post, but if I'm mistaken then disregard this post.

People in the thread have been infering that white's are inferior because they get sun burn eaiser then other people.

7EL7
10-02-2007, 11:59 PM
People in the thread have been infering that white's are inferior because they get sun burn eaiser then other people.

thats a reason why people said whites are inferior ?

but why do they get sun burn easier and age quicker ?

there needs to be a separation between blacks and whites who want to separate

and those who wanna keep it multiracial should have their own piece

and if everyone leaves everyone alone then everyone will be at peace

froth
10-03-2007, 02:31 PM
wtf do you mean AGE QUICKER. more black kids die under the age of 1 than any other race in the whole world. what did the white man graft sickle cell anemia? did we put in in toothpaste? youre...wow. and what the fuck does sunburn have to fucking do with anything. areas whites lived in fucking arent like miami beach. try getting sunburnt in england. fucking sunburn, lol, you...wow...sunburn...*brain explodes*

7EL7
10-03-2007, 07:13 PM
wtf do you mean AGE QUICKER. more black kids die under the age of 1 than any other race in the whole world. what did the white man graft sickle cell anemia? did we put in in toothpaste? youre...wow. and what the fuck does sunburn have to fucking do with anything. areas whites lived in fucking arent like miami beach. try getting sunburnt in england. fucking sunburn, lol, you...wow...sunburn...*brain explodes*

you don't understand what i meant by saying white folks age quicker

and thats ok

but you didn't ask

then you used the words fucking and fuck allot in your reply

and i don't think you would understand it if i did attempt to explain it to you

my language is Hip Hop

misunderstood by most

froth
10-03-2007, 07:16 PM
yeah well i was listening to your language before you were born kid, please dont try to talk to me like im a child. if you did less generalizing and blanket statements you might be understood a litte better

anyone

can type

like a fucking retard

7EL7
10-03-2007, 07:23 PM
yeah well i was listening to your language before you were born kid,

lol i doubt it

please dont try to talk to me like im a child.

any one who uses the words fucking, fuck,and you fucking retard often, especially in threads like this

will get talked down to like the misguided child they are

if you did less generalizing and blanket statements you might be understood a litte better

there are allot of things that i can improve on

maybe if you improved on your attitude, some valuable information may enter your brain

if you had a problem with my vagueness
you could have asked me to clear things up for you

but you have in your mind that this is something that you will dismiss, no matter what

this is an indication to me that you are not here to share views or build

anyone

can type

like a fucking retard

i use spaces between my words so that they can be digested easier
easier to read and see

if thats a problem, show me a way to get them out clearer than what i'm doing

froth
10-03-2007, 07:26 PM
i can say whatever i want fuck

face

digest a

dick

your language aint hip hop

hip hop is

worth

listening to

7EL7
10-03-2007, 07:28 PM
i can say whatever i want fuck

face

digest a

dick

your language aint hip hop

hip hop is

worth

listening to

if thats how you feel, so be it, in your world

froth
10-03-2007, 07:36 PM
yeah, so be it, youre the fucking dickhead telling people whites are inferior grafted marshmallows from the magic world of fardland

dont

try to take the high road

when youve already insulted

most of the fucking world

shove a seven up your ass

7EL7
10-03-2007, 09:28 PM
yeah, so be it, youre the fucking dickhead telling people whites are inferior grafted marshmallows from the magic world of fardland

dont

try to take the high road

when youve already insulted

most of the fucking world

shove a seven up your ass

something in your life is frustrating you other than what you think other people think or believe on a forum

its blocking you from understanding todays words

froth
10-03-2007, 09:29 PM
actually youre probably right

Black Man
10-04-2007, 12:41 PM

yes, white people do age quicker. white people aging faster than black people is true and it's because of their biological make-up. there's something missing...

infant mortality rates among blacks is higher than any other group of people but it's not because of their biology, it's because of lack of health care, proper diets, living conditions, etc. etc. all external things. these external "things" are caused by the destructive nature of........those who know know.

sickle cell anemia is a good thing, it protects people against maleria.

yeah, and people in england get sunburn. sunburn isn't determined by the temperture, it can be cold and snowing and you can still get sunburn.

GHOST DISCIPLE
10-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Stop calling black man god. This is 2007 - what the fuck u talking about black man is god. there is no god. there is no heaven or hell either!

GHOST DISCIPLE
10-05-2007, 11:27 AM
^^ sunburns??? Haha. I'm white and I don't get burned - my girlfriend is black and she gets burned when staying in the sun for too long. how do you explain that???

SubtleEnergies
10-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Slippy you were mistaken. I said "Sub-group of humans" which differs vastly in meaning to " group of sub-humans." Also, I detailed what I meant.

crass
10-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Five percenters are stupid as fuck. If you believe in God, you're weak as fuck. but fuck the 5% trying to separate the races. You stupid idiots want to whine about racism and then be racists yourselves? Fuck you.

Most five percenters are 5% because they love the slang. It's like an "intellectual ebonis" to them. Well they're all soft as fuck.

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Five percenters are stupid as fuck. If you believe in God, you're weak as fuck. but fuck the 5% trying to separate the races. You stupid idiots want to whine about racism and then be racists yourselves? Fuck you.

Most five percenters are 5% because they love the slang. It's like an "intellectual ebonis" to them. Well they're all soft as fuck.

Yup, they always yammer on about knowledge, wisdom and understanding, yet they fail to do the knowledge and wisen up or even try to understand anything beyond their own distorted view of reality. At the same time they belive rain, hail, snow and earthquakes are caused by the son of man. Insanely knowledgable riiight.

LHX
10-06-2007, 11:01 AM
i dont know of many better stories than the yacub one

it really needs to be made into a movie

7EL7
10-06-2007, 12:31 PM
so what are you today ?

Echo

and what are you right now ?

Black Man
10-06-2007, 12:37 PM
bear witness who the piece with magnetic is....why is the 5% on your brain so tuff? you bring up the 5% more than the 5%.

V4D3R
10-06-2007, 01:03 PM
People here are still talking to themselves about the same shit they were talking to themselves about 3 years ago.

Literally.

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-06-2007, 01:08 PM
People here are still talking to themselves about the same shit they were talking to themselves about 3 years ago.

Literally.

Longer than that, they should just delete Know the Ledge in it's enirety, again.

SWAMP WATER
10-06-2007, 06:08 PM

DELETE YO SELF!!!!

crass
10-07-2007, 05:11 AM
^^^Fruit.

7EL7
10-07-2007, 10:37 AM
The Black Man was God ?

so what are you now ?

LORD NOSE
04-11-2008, 11:25 PM
yall didn't keep it simple in here

sarr
04-13-2008, 08:42 AM
i read the first page...that was enough

if you are black and you think you and your race are God...you are blinded and have been seriously mislead...its so stupid and amazingly pathetic...i cant believe some people are this brain washed...even scientologists arent this ignorant and stupid

LORD NOSE
04-13-2008, 02:23 PM
i read the first page...that was enough

if you are black and you think you and your race are God...you are blinded and have been seriously mislead...its so stupid and amazingly pathetic...i cant believe some people are this brain washed...even scientologists arent this ignorant and stupid

if you have a distorted concept of what God is, you will not be able to understand why one would say that the Black man is God

people can't believe that the black man is God but can believe that a talking snake made adam and eve eat some fruit from a forbidden tree and that this caused the world to go bad

the whole world is on the black mans dick and won't get off
they follow and copy everything we create

in us, all colors and race exist, cause all colors and races come from us

we are the prototype, the foundation

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-13-2008, 02:44 PM
if you have a distorted concept of what God is, you will not be able to understand why one would say that the Black man is God

people can't believe that the black man is God but can believe that a talking snake made adam and eve eat some fruit from a forbidden tree and that this caused the world to go bad

Whats wrong with u man.

U think that everyone who doesnt agree with u, Believes that snake and forbidden tree shit?

And no matter how hard u try u need the Help of Real God to be something else that u are.

LORD NOSE
04-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Whats wrong with u man.

U think that everyone who doesnt agree with u, Believes that snake and forbidden tree shit?

And no matter how hard u try u need the Help of Real God to be something else that u are.

language barrier

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-13-2008, 03:12 PM
language barrier

language barrier

SKAMPOE
04-13-2008, 03:48 PM

sum one rep this man!

i couldnt had said it better! peace!

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah white skin burns easier but it also helps to produce vitamin D faster!

whitey
04-13-2008, 05:40 PM
what happens when the sun implodes and blows our whole universe to shit? will you save me god(s)? since your down with the exploding knowledge.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
04-13-2008, 06:05 PM

I find it ironic that in the threads that a member of The Nation of Gods And Earths creates for the Gods And Earths that we have people like the guy quoted above dissing us.

If you really have this view about us then why come into these threads?
why even post about us if you belive your statement?

If most of us only are in the Nation for the "slang" then why do you care.

The races were separated way before the Nation was born, and actually the Nation was born because of the races being separated and Caucasions are the cause of that not the Nation we are solution to an action(s) that was done to us.

and to get back on topic I am a physical manifestation of God in the flesh.

I show and prove the ways and actions of God by living righteous and doing the Knowledge on all things within my circumference on a daily basis.

the actions of the Devil can try again tomorrow but I doubt that I will succumb to that mentality............

Prince Rai
04-13-2008, 06:06 PM
i often read how people use the word, God, in itself.

some are just used to it being the "god" from religious texts etc, with all his attributes gifted to him by the religious factions.

we pay little attention to the breakdown of the word God,
he is not as "black and white" (ironic how that phrase is used here, but i dont mean racially) as we think, there is a vast grey area.

God comes in all shapes and form and cannot end because he always is and always was.

V4D3R
04-13-2008, 07:12 PM

Flip-flopping is not my specialty.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-14-2008, 01:55 AM
haha at sunny using his secondaries to have a conversation with himself about how he is in fact a god.

im still extremely confused about how simply having the same skin colour as the first people makes you a god.

or makes them a godly being.

are Neanderthals godly? monkeys?

spider monkeys are pretty cool.

on example you used sunny was highly amusing, so ill point it out, you said something to the effect of "Why do people find it so hard to believe that the black man is god when they believe the story of adam and eve etc etc".

Implying that the story of adam and eve was ludicrous, and equated your own beliefs to the ludicrous notion. Basically saying your beliefs are nonsense.

Im sure this isnt what you meant, but the sentence was very well constructed.

Thanks God.

Sicka than aidZ
04-14-2008, 02:56 AM
u wanna know why blacks call whites "Honkey's"?

cuz Its the last thing they hear before we run em over:vroar:

LORD NOSE
04-14-2008, 03:19 AM
some are just used to it being the "god" from religious texts etc, with all his attributes gifted to him by the religious factions.

God comes in all shapes and form and cannot end because he always is and always was.

???

Sicka than aidZ
04-14-2008, 03:44 AM
he's got a point sunny, u cant survive if u cant trust god man cuz its allll in your head. Strong mind strong body. Since your black u prolly have felling like whites... same shit, whatever but yo with. do u think the birds, clams, all plant life that aint connected. I wonder what their role modelz look like in their eyes.

I GOT A CHAMBER
04-14-2008, 04:20 AM
I belive we are all the same mugs that put up with goverment and politic bullshit and if you dont no that yet u havnt been any were nere being knowledgeabel at all P>E>A>C>E

I GOT A CHAMBER
04-14-2008, 04:33 AM
i agree

LORD NOSE
04-14-2008, 05:32 AM

why does it burn easier ?

not being able to stand the elements in nature makes the caucasian more susceptible to wickedness

his build and culture is designed to go against nature and all natural things

nature makes the apple, the caucasian makes the apple flavored shoe

he's has turned whats natural into a concrete and metal world

death and destruction is his path

he is the man of sin and has deceived the whole world into believing that he was God

Sicka than aidZ
04-14-2008, 05:42 AM
the world is supposed to go out dog. were one giant organism in a major healing crisis right now. just like humans. gonna die anyways. and in godz time, a few thousand years is a few days to him

LORD NOSE
04-14-2008, 06:21 AM
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9340/tenacious1my3.jpg

Cee Oh Vee
04-14-2008, 11:44 AM

no, we can't do any of that.

only by God can that stuff happen, we don't control none of that stuff.

SKAMPOE
04-14-2008, 04:49 PM
what happens when the sun implodes and blows our whole universe to shit? will you save me god(s)? since your down with the exploding knowledge.
if the sun implodes, that would be a form of ''build and destroy''!

Mumm Ra
04-14-2008, 04:58 PM

I can't understand how people have this mentality but still listen to the Wu-Tang Clan, and be fans of their music.
would you listen to ku klux music if it had dope beats too?

Prolifical ENG
04-14-2008, 05:08 PM

I once read about a theory that the early grafted white men were the blood sucking vampires and couldnt go out in the sun and they were the original vampires that werent the make-believe ones....I don't know if it was literal...someone hook me up with a blog....(also a blog that tells about the lost land of the lizard people)

but even a "tanned" white person cant produce vitamin D faster than an original man.

*goes back to eating his sour milk products*

JASPER
04-14-2008, 06:40 PM
When will everybody realise that it's the Asians who are superior. Motherfuckers win spelling bees, tell you the answer to a mathematical brain twister before you even get your calculator out, throw ninja stars at you and then chop off your balls, kill you in any video game and then invent a a fucking robot that gives gooks handjobs.

I once dated this fine ass Korean girl. She massaged out the knot in my shoulderblade. Then she had sex with me. Then she folded me an origami peacock. Is there anything that wonderful Asian woman can't do?

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-14-2008, 06:46 PM
I once read about a theory that the early grafted white men were the blood sucking vampires and couldnt go out in the sun and they were the original vampires that werent the make-believe ones....I don't know if it was literal...someone hook me up with a blog....(also a blog that tells about the lost land of the lizard people)

but even a "tanned" white person cant produce vitamin D faster than an original man.

*goes back to eating his sour milk products*

what

u for real or joking?

Its not the tan or the "black" that helps to produce the vitamin, but it helps to protect. But if u have dark skin u need more sunlight compared to lighter skin, in order to produce equal amount of vitamin D.

*grabs some real milk n curses the winter*

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-14-2008, 06:56 PM
When will everybody realise that it's the Asians who are superior. Motherfuckers win spelling bees, tell you the answer to a mathematical brain twister before you even get your calculator out, throw ninja stars at you and then chop off your balls, kill you in any video game and then invent a a fucking robot that gives gooks handjobs.

I once dated this fine ass Korean girl. She massaged out the knot in my shoulderblade. Then she had sex with me. Then she folded me an origami peacock. Is there anything that wonderful Asian woman can't do?

n They dont give a shit about lil western issues <<< Thats where the political power is

Ever tried discussing about racism&slavery with some asians who havent lived in the west ?

Thats some funny shit.......... Id tell but ppl here would get sensitive. :tease:

whitey
04-14-2008, 08:05 PM
I can't understand how people have this mentality but still listen to the Wu-Tang Clan, and be fans of their music.
would you listen to ku klux music if it had dope beats too?

very few of their raps are 5%. and i dont really care what a rapper says in his raps. its entertainment. lets be real too, beats make the rap anyways (Q:why arent all nas's albums illmatics? A:because the beats suck).

would you not see american history X because it has white power people in it? no, because ITS ONLY A MOVIE. your reasoning is weak.

Black Man
04-15-2008, 09:27 AM
what

u for real or joking?

Its not the tan or the "black" that helps to produce the vitamin, but it helps to protect. But if u have dark skin u need more sunlight compared to lighter skin, in order to produce equal amount of vitamin D.

*grabs some real milk n curses the winter*

lol, you're a funny dude.

what actually produces the vitamin d and how does that process work? what comparisons have you made between the production of vitamin d in black people vs. white people? how much sunlight does a person need to produce vitamin d whether white or black?

i wonder why is it that white people need to drink milk in order to get their vitamin d and calcium, while black people who are naturally lactose intolerant don't need to drink milk to get both calcium and vitamin d?

Longbongcilvaringz
04-15-2008, 09:47 AM
White Man, youve got shit completely twisted.

A large amount of Vitamin D is derived from seafood and the like.

Which is one explanation provided for why the inuit people have dark skin, their high intake of Vitamin D negates the need to produce vitamin d through direct sunlight.

UV rays trigger Vitamin D production in the skin, but thanks for asking Blacky.

Something to that effect.

Your a complete imbecile really.

But keep asking rhetorical questions as if it makes you wiser than anyone else, youve got one or two black supremicists here convinced your not a complete mental invalid.

Well Done!

Stop pretending to be black, and stop copying Sunny Winters.

In fact, your probably a secondary of his

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-15-2008, 10:31 AM
lol, you're a funny dude.

what actually produces the vitamin d and how does that process work? what comparisons have you made between the production of vitamin d in black people vs. white people? how much sunlight does a person need to produce vitamin d whether white or black?

i wonder why is it that white people need to drink milk in order to get their vitamin d and calcium, while black people who are naturally lactose intolerant don't need to drink milk to get both calcium and vitamin d?

What u mean black people are naturally lactose intolerant?

If u start drinking milk it shapes ur system so that URE able to benefit from it.

The biology isnt "locked", it doesnt work like that. Like theres plenty of folk in Africa who use Milk products, eat yoghurt etc etc.........

Noone needs milk like that. But the fact is that it has D vitamin and calcium.

Whattah hell would u do in north europe when u have period of months when Sun doesnt show at all... I drink milk and eat Fish.

"A critical determinant of vitamin D3 production in the skin is the presence and concentration of melanin. Melanin functions as a light filter in the skin, and therefore the concentration of melanin in the skin is related to the ability of UVB light to penetrate the epidermal strata and reach the 7-dehydrocholesterol-containing stratum basale and stratum spinosum. Under normal circumstances, ample quantities of 7-dehydrocholesterol (about 25-50 mg/cm² of skin) are available in the stratum spinosum and stratum basale of human skin to meet the body's vitamin D requirements, and melanin content does not alter the amount of vitamin D that can be produced. Thus, individuals with higher skin melanin content will simply require more time in sunlight to produce the same amount of vitamin D as individuals with lower melanin content. As noted below, the amount of time an individual requires to produce a given amount of Vitamin D may also depend upon the person's distance from the equator and on the season of the year."

^All u do is talk about White & Black and refuse to see the differend Tones, see: "...may also depend upon the person's distance from the equator(Look at skin tones) and on the season of the year." ---> U Wont never get as much sun here in North Europe compared to what u would get in Africa for example.

Are Humans meant to Wear clothes when its cold or Sit in the shadow when its too Hot? NO, but its a solution.

"Once vitamin D is produced in the skin or consumed in food, it is converted in the liver and kidney."

Black Man
04-15-2008, 11:14 AM
What u mean black people are naturally lactose intolerant?

WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

If u start drinking milk it shapes ur system so that URE able to benefit from it.

RADATION BENEFITS PEOPLE TOO, BUT THAT BENEFIT DOESN'T OUTWEIGH THE DESTRUCTION IT DOES TO THE BODY.

The biology isnt "locked", it doesnt work like that. Like theres plenty of folk in Africa who use Milk products, eat yoghurt etc etc.........

THERE'S MANY FOLKS IN AFRICA WHO USE CRACK TOO.....IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE CONSUMED.

Noone needs milk like that. But the fact is that it has D vitamin and calcium.

YOU CAN GET THAT FROM OTHER SOURCES. DON'T NEED TO DRINK MILK OR USE DAIRY PRODUCTS.

Whattah hell would u do in north europe when u have period of months when Sun doesnt show at all... I drink milk and eat Fish.

THAT'S WHAT YOU DO. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW OTHER OPTIONS BUT THATS YOU.

"A critical determinant of vitamin D3 production in the skin is the presence and concentration of melanin. Melanin functions as a light filter in the skin, and therefore the concentration of melanin in the skin is related to the ability of UVB light to penetrate the epidermal strata and reach the 7-dehydrocholesterol-containing stratum basale and stratum spinosum. Under normal circumstances, ample quantities of 7-dehydrocholesterol (about 25-50 mg/cm² of skin) are available in the stratum spinosum and stratum basale of human skin to meet the body's vitamin D requirements, and melanin content does not alter the amount of vitamin D that can be produced. Thus, individuals with higher skin melanin content will simply require more time in sunlight to produce the same amount of vitamin D as individuals with lower melanin content. As noted below, the amount of time an individual requires to produce a given amount of Vitamin D may also depend upon the person's distance from the equator and on the season of the year."

^All u do is talk about White & Black and refuse to see the differend Tones,

OK, I TALK ABOUT BLACK AND WHITE BUT I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING. YOU DON'T.

HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN THE WU-TANG CLAN? ARE ALL OF THEM BLACK? ARE THEY ALL THE SAME TONE?

see: "...may also depend upon the person's distance from the equator(Look at skin tones) and on the season of the year." ---> U Wont never get as much sun here in North Europe compared to what u would get in Africa for example.

OK. THE SUNLIGHT ISN'T DETERMINING WHO'S BLACK AND WHO'S WHITE. THERE'S WHITE PEOPLE IN AFRICA BEEN THERE FOR SOME TIME AND THEY'RE STILL WHITE LIKE THEIR PEOPLES IN COLDER CLIMATES.

WHY IS IT, WHEN I GO TO PLACES WHERE THERE'S LITTLE SUN LIGHT, IT'S COLD, THERE'S STILL BLACK PEOPLE THERE?

Are Humans meant to Wear clothes when its cold or Sit in the shadow when its too Hot? NO, but its a solution.

HUMANS, EVERYBODY ISN'T HUMAN.

"Once vitamin D is produced in the skin or consumed in food, it is converted in the liver and kidney."

THAT'S A NICE ARTICLE YOU GOT FROM WIKIPEDIA......IT'S A SHAME THAT THEY (THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE) DON'T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND MELANIN AND IT'S FUNCTIONS.

BTTR KNG KOOL
04-15-2008, 11:45 AM
THAT'S A NICE ARTICLE YOU GOT FROM WIKIPEDIA......IT'S A SHAME THAT THEY (THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE) DON'T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND MELANIN AND IT'S FUNCTIONS.

Everything u said just proves me right. Ure just trying to twist it to make it more familiar to U.

Example:

OK, I TALK ABOUT BLACK AND WHITE BUT I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING. YOU DON'T.

Explain the function of Melanin then if u think u know better !

Explain what u mean !

Its as easy for me:

I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! U DONT!

Black Man
04-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Everything u said just proves me right. Ure just trying to twist it to make it more familiar to U.

Example:

Explain the function of Melanin then if u think u know better!

Explain what u mean !

Its as easy for me:

I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! U DONT!

If you understood what is meant by a black person, why are you referring to the skin tone? You don't understand. Understanding is to see things for what they are and not what they appear to be. All you're doing is looking at (the appearance) a certain tone of skin and saying this person is so and so look at their tone. Why does the devil call our people African?
http://sp1.yt-thm-a01.yimg.com/image/25/m4/2845232677 (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkkUd0gRIN_cAw.9XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTB1YzR2Ymt lBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA1BSMDI0XzExOQ--/SIG=1gdmon288/EXP=1208361885/**http%3a//images.search.yahoo.com/images/view%3fback=http%253A%252F%252Fsearch.yahoo.com%25 2Fsearch%253Fei%253DUTF-8%2526p%253Dkrondon%252Bpics%2526vm%253Dr%26w=600% 26h=450%26imgurl=www.westcoastrydaz.com%252Fmedia% 252Fgallery%252Fdubshow219%252Fkrondon_phil.jpg%26 size=160.1%26name=krondon_phil.jpg%26rcurl=http%25 3A%252F%252Fwww.ugrap.de%252Fforum%252Fviewtopic.p hp%253Fp%253D357110%26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww. ugrap.de%252Fforum%252Fviewtopic.php%253Fp%253D357 110%26p=krondon%26type=jpeg%26no=1%26tt=100)
Who's black and who's white?

The general function of melanin is to convert one form of energy into another form of energy. Not just light either.

Prolifical ENG
04-15-2008, 12:36 PM
lactose "intolerance" is a good subject....I think I tried it before with only a little success.

whitey
04-15-2008, 12:45 PM

Which is one explanation provided for why the inuit people have dark skin, their high intake of Vitamin D negates the need to produce vitamin d through direct sunlight.

But keep asking rhetorical questions as if it makes you wiser than anyone else, youve got one or two black supremicists here convinced your not a complete mental invalid.

Well Done!

Black man got worked.

Longbongcilvaringz
04-15-2008, 01:03 PM
If you understood what is meant by a black person, why are you referring to the skin tone? You don't understand. Understanding is to see things for what they are and not what they appear to be. All you're doing is looking at (the appearance) a certain tone of skin and saying this person is so and so look at their tone. Why does the devil call our people African?

The general function of melanin is to convert one form of energy into another form of energy. Not just light either.

first part highlighted for irony.

second part highlighted for hilarity.

KERZO
05-06-2008, 04:05 AM
I iz black :mexico:

Spoon Face
05-06-2008, 06:18 AM
this things in here make me waff how can a man that is of black be god when god created the trees and the sticks on trees with the flowers for bees to eat
this is no good when you say things like this coming the devil will catch you and send you to fire place for saying things of god this way

LORD NOSE
02-27-2009, 07:59 AM
wuzzee ?

Civilison
02-28-2009, 04:31 PM
peace to 5%, righteous whites, buddhists, esoterics, native indians, rastas, hebrews, caucasioans and each man woman child in this thread or in the universe for that matter for we all serve a purpose within the master plan.

so how do the all the races stand in the grand scheme of things? truth is before we are body we are soul first, meaning each human has a sphere of awareness - consciousness, we are aware of being conscious. each and every conscious being has the ability to elevate his or her status to divinity/godlihood by living and acting in accordance with the laws and order of the natural world.

let's not forgot that a lot of caucasians got tricked by the devil the same way the blacks were tricked. we are all living in the same gimmick and the same tricks of the devil and are suffering the same outcomes. im talking about the caucasians on the recieving and nbot the creating end of the spectrum!

also it's important to look into the caucasian's man's history to see how all the ancient white tribes evolved into the world we know today. there is a big difference in the slavic and Germanic people for instance and the effect they had on the planet. to further brake it down there is a big difference between the east slavic and the west slavic as well so it all relates we need to know where, why and how we evolved/how the world evolved. study how all the bullshit developed into what it is today and how it came to be and who did it.

the point is the devil tricked a lot of whites as well. the devil tricknowledged everybody we're all caught up in this same puddle. we all also have the ability to rise above our evil self whether white or black and elevate our status to divine or the highest possible level (supreme) at which that human being will live in accordance with the natural world.

the devil exists in lots of blacks as well as whites and other races. the devil is not a man the devil is a state of consciousness. it's the altered, bedazzled, immoral, bastardized state of mind which crystallizes itself into a physical body and immoral physical expressions. if you were born white u needed to be white to make your realization in that type of modalit/expression of the spectrum of reality representing one stripe of the whole piece.

our free will has been abused. devils and gods, plus and minus, ying and yang, black and white the perpetual influx of life yo! at the deepest roots of our inner consciousness we are the exact same being. the drop in an ocean of a body of water. conquer satan within yourself, it exists within everyone, praise the god within yourself which is your righteous ways and actions to make yourself clean! PZ i be civil eye son

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2009, 05:58 PM
^^^the illest post of 2009^^^

peace.

If man is made in God's image, meaning he is a reflection of God the Creator, then the original man is closest to Him.

YungSunny
02-28-2009, 06:30 PM
I'm a black christian kid....
Where do I stand in this discussion?

LORD NOSE
02-28-2009, 06:33 PM
peace to 5%, righteous whites, buddhists, esoterics, native indians, rastas, hebrews, caucasioans and each man woman child in this thread or in the universe for that matter for we all serve a purpose within the master plan.

so how do the all the races stand in the grand scheme of things? truth is before we are body we are soul first, meaning each human has a sphere of awareness - consciousness, we are aware of being conscious. each and every conscious being has the ability to elevate his or her status to divinity/godlihood by living and acting in accordance with the laws and order of the natural world.

let's not forgot that a lot of caucasians got tricked by the devil the same way the blacks were tricked. we are all living in the same gimmick and the same tricks of the devil and are suffering the same outcomes. im talking about the caucasians on the recieving and nbot the creating end of the spectrum!

also it's important to look into the caucasian's man's history to see how all the ancient white tribes evolved into the world we know today. there is a big difference in the slavic and Germanic people for instance and the effect they had on the planet. to further brake it down there is a big difference between the east slavic and the west slavic as well so it all relates we need to know where, why and how we evolved/how the world evolved. study how all the bullshit developed into what it is today and how it came to be and who did it.

the point is the devil tricked a lot of whites as well. the devil tricknowledged everybody we're all caught up in this same puddle. we all also have the ability to rise above our evil self whether white or black and elevate our status to divine or the highest possible level (supreme) at which that human being will live in accordance with the natural world.

the devil exists in lots of blacks as well as whites and other races. the devil is not a man the devil is a state of consciousness. it's the altered, bedazzled, immoral, bastardized state of mind which crystallizes itself into a physical body and immoral physical expressions. if you were born white u needed to be white to make your realization in that type of modalit/expression of the spectrum of reality representing one stripe of the whole piece.

our free will has been abused. devils and gods, plus and minus, ying and yang, black and white the perpetual influx of life yo! at the deepest roots of our inner consciousness we are the exact same being. the drop in an ocean of a body of water. conquer satan within yourself, it exists within everyone, praise the god within yourself which is your righteous ways and actions to make yourself clean! PZ i be civil eye son

yes - thats the push and what we are being melted into

what potter can blame the pot for what shape its in

LORD NOSE
02-28-2009, 06:36 PM
I'm a black christian kid....
Where do I stand in this discussion?

find some room

whitey
02-28-2009, 08:43 PM

peace.

If man is made in God's image, meaning he is a reflection of God the Creator, then the original man is closest to Him.

good thing your genetically closer to the white man than the original man. :hooray:

Civilison
02-28-2009, 09:02 PM

peace.

salaam

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Yes, black people and white people in America have identical DNA. Neither one is closer than the other to that of the "original" man.

Scientifically speaking, the people with the oldest DNA are Jewish people along the West Bank of Israel who have lived there since biblical times and never left.

Of course, your typical KTL retard will tell you that the original Jews were black, because they are biters.

Then, when scientists and archaeologists theorize otherwise, they will say that they are all white devil illuminatis.

The truth is, people today are ALL descended from the same original man, and are virtually no closer to that original man than anyone else.

Color and pigmentation are nothing more than the results of climatic adaptation.

We are all the same.

Except that most of you are stupid

YungSunny
02-28-2009, 09:23 PM
So if a a kid who has 2 white albino parents but was born and raised in Africa, he would turn black?

Uncle Steezo
02-28-2009, 11:02 PM
hogwash..... and here we go right back to the bullshit.

dan i already told you about providing proof. keep it thoro.

i'm gonna say your line.

"why do you care what the black man thinks of you?
why does it bother you so much when black people talk about race.?
other white folks that don't believe or like what we are saying just ignore it."

why do you yearn for the black mans approval?

02-28-2009, 11:17 PM
hogwash..... and here we go right back to the bullshit.

dan i already told you about providing proof. keep it thoro.

i'm gonna say your line.

"why do you care what the black man thinks of you?
why does it bother you so much when black people talk about race.?
other white folks that don't believe or like what we are saying just ignore it."

why do you yearn for the black mans approval?

It doesn't bother me. I know that nobody on this website cares about "facts" or "truth".

They just make shit up to further their own agendas.

I am just a righteous teacher. I keep spreading the truth, and if it falls on deaf ears, than so be it.

I don't know exactly what you're talking about. On this website, I obviously don't care about anybody's approval, which is why I don't agree with the ignorant masses.

I drop science.

Youre welcome, Gavin.

LORD NOSE
02-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Yes, black people and white people in America have identical DNA. Neither one is closer than the other to that of the "original" man.

for real ?

Scientifically speaking, the people with the oldest DNA are Jewish people along the West Bank of Israel who have lived there since biblical times and never left.

wow, i didn't know that

Of course, your typical KTL retard will tell you that the original Jews were black, because they are biters.

be nice

Then, when scientists and archaeologists theorize otherwise, they will say that they are all white devil illuminatis.

this is what they do to you ?

The truth is, people today are ALL descended from the same original man, and are virtually no closer to that original man than anyone else.

Who is the The Original Man ?

Color and pigmentation are nothing more than the results of climatic adaptation.

so if its hot -your black
if its cold - your white
if its cold and some times hot - your asian
if its a mixture of both - you get a white boy with a black father who looks asian

We are all the same.

Except that most of you are stupid

yes - we are all the same - the black the white the horses and koala bears - the shit flies and the fruit flies - come together as one

whitey
02-28-2009, 11:25 PM
So if a a kid who has 2 white albino parents but was born and raised in Africa, he would turn black?

a common misconception by a lot of people on this website about evolution in general.

that 1 albino child would not turn black. he would stay white. however, if he stayed in a climate with a lot of sun and his children generations upon generations stayed there, and im talking a lot of time here, eventually there would be change.

things adapt to their environment. if an animal used to be big, but their were no natural predators they shrink to become more efficent. but this happens over lots and lots of time. if a bird is on an island that has food but their beaks are to large to fit into the shell to get the nut over time the birds whos beaks are able to do that will replace the ones who cant until they all have that special beak and they are now a new species. natural selection.

LORD NOSE
02-28-2009, 11:29 PM
so they were white first
then they went to africa and turned black
some whites went to another star system where their 2 stars are so bright, that when they returned, they were asian

whitey
02-28-2009, 11:31 PM
basically.

see now we are building.

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 12:12 AM
LOL.

the climate theory hold no water.
its based on the amount of sunlight per year
not the intensity, as most whites want to believe.

the skin is a major vitamin D intake method for the body. so theory states that black became white to get the D.

BUT they also started drinking cows milk which is an excellent source of D.

this is why many africans are lactose intol. because they get D from the sun and don't drink cows milk.

now why would you stop producing melanin and melatonin which do MUCH MORE THAN ACT AS SUNSCREEN, when you are getting it from milk?

we all know the magic melanin molecule.
Now whether you want to accept the reason why you look like R2D2 when you Crank Dat Lion King is another matter.

melatonin regulates sleep, mood and hunger cycles.
now you runnin skin cancer risks cause you no longer are biologically equipped to be in the sun. you are supposed to be born able to survive without clothing.

imjusayin.

whitey
03-01-2009, 12:18 AM
LOL.

the skin is a major vitamin D intake method for the body. so theory states that black became white to get the D.

this is why many africans are lactose intol. because they get D from the sun and don't drink cows milk.

now why would you stop producing melanin and melatonin which do MUCH MORE THAN ACT AS SUNSCREEN, when you are getting it from milk?

Now whether you want to accept the reason why you look like R2D2 when you Crank Dat Lion King is another matter.

now you runnin skin cancer risks cause you no longer are biologically equipped to be in the sun. you are supposed to be born able to survive without clothing.

imjusayin.

that is the point. look at most of the native americans, native aboriginals, and africans. they are all dark. because they spend significant amounts of time more than russians or northern europeans in the sun light because their climate allows them to. if you are outside all the time you will naturally be darker. if you are in side because its cold as fuck where you live you dont need to be protected from the sun. and you are also clothed a lot more when you go out into the sun. as opposed to wearing loin clothes and what not because its hot as fuck where you live and there is no need to wear more. ya diiiiig.

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 12:25 AM
how long does it take to turn white.?

i might want to move to finland so my greatx10 grandkids are white.

whitey
03-01-2009, 12:37 AM
take a look at the estimated time that the homosapien became its own species. than look at human migration patterns. go from there.

why is it hard to believe?

do you think there was just always black people, always white people, always asians? is that logical?

Mumm Ra
03-01-2009, 08:19 AM
however, if he stayed in a climate with a lot of sun and his children generations upon generations stayed there, and im talking a lot of time here, eventually there would be change.

what do you mean by a lot of sun? I'm pretty sure there is roughly the same amount of night and day everywhere on earth with minor exceptions.
do you mean warmer places?
what makes a white person more fit to live in a cold place than a black person?
why do polar bears still have black skin?

03-01-2009, 09:02 AM
what do you mean by a lot of sun? I'm pretty sure there is roughly the same amount of night and day everywhere on earth with minor exceptions.

When the climate is colder, the human body needs to ABSORB more of the sunlight.

However, look at the Innuit. They have darker skin because they have 6 straight months of sunlight.

And Polar bears are covered in WHITE fur.

Lucid, you need to remove yourself from the black man's cock.

Is it your assertion that white people are mutants and are a different species?

If so, your self-hate is pathetic, but understandable.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 09:52 AM
yea lucid's a twat like that. Liberal sissies are an embarassment no matter what form they come in.

whitey
03-01-2009, 01:45 PM
1a. what do you mean by a lot of sun? 1b. I'm pretty sure there is roughly the same amount of night and day everywhere on earth with minor exceptions.
2. do you mean warmer places?
3. what makes a white person more fit to live in a cold place than a black person?
4. why do polar bears still have black skin?

4. because a polar bear doesnt have a home ya dummy. they are always outside.

1a. a lot of sun, as in the amount of sun you are exposed to. if someone is sitting in a house/building for most of their day, they are exposed to very little direct sunlight. as opposed to an african or native american ect. who
are outside all day, hunting, gathering, just doing their natural things. they are always outside being directly beaming onto by the sun.

1b. you are pretty sure there is roughly the same amount of night and day everywhere? really? days get longer or shorter depending on the place and time of year. thats why in the winter in alaska and other northern areas there is 24 hour darkness. why would someone need protection from the sun if they were living in a place with 24 hour darkness?

2. by warm places i ment africa, parts of americas, australia, southern asia. places that are warm most of the year, and have usually a lot of sun. when it is warm you can be outside. where it is snowing, people would generally try to build houses and work in buildings where they are covered. a warm place allows the luxury of not worrying about that stuff.

3. a black person is more fit to live in a place of extreme sun because they dont get burned as easily. thats why white people burn and or aquire a tan if exposed to sun. it is a small scale adaption to the situation. if you are in an area for thousands of years your body will apat to fit your sourounding. thats why "eskimos" are shorter and puggier so they loose less heat overall. when humans migrated north, over time the need for dark skin became less important. as people stayed "segregated" for long periods of time in early human history they developed seperately. which explains why whites are white, asians look they way they do, native americans like they do, ect. keeping in mind the abilitiy to move around and general world knowledge are not even close to what it was today. plus with much much smaller world populations early human interaction was very limited which allowed for some physical differences to arise. this is the same reason we have so many different languages.

did i suffiently answer your questions?

Mumm Ra
03-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Lucid, you need to remove yourself from the black man's cock.

Is it your assertion that white people are mutants and are a different species?

If so, your self-hate is pathetic, but understandable.

I'm pretty sure none of you know me personally
I view myself as god and thus it's impossible for me to have any self-hate

Drunken Monk
03-01-2009, 05:41 PM
the big brother is watchin U

03-01-2009, 05:48 PM
I don't think anybody is trying to argue against the fact that the first homo sapiens had dark skin, sunny.

I think the general consensus is that skin color doesn't matter, and that that differences in skin color can be attributed to adaptation and natural selection based on climate and lifestyle

Mumm Ra
03-01-2009, 05:59 PM
4. because a polar bear doesnt have a home ya dummy. they are always outside.

1a. a lot of sun, as in the amount of sun you are exposed to. if someone is sitting in a house/building for most of their day, they are exposed to very little direct sunlight. as opposed to an african or native american ect. who
are outside all day, hunting, gathering, just doing their natural things. they are always outside being directly beaming onto by the sun.
you honestly think white people the last however many years it takes to turn a person white...spent more time INDOORS than OUT not trying to find food and shit? its not like they always had great homes they could chill in and order take out. You seen survivorman? That dude goes days without finding food in cold places.

1b. you are pretty sure there is roughly the same amount of night and day everywhere? really? days get longer or shorter depending on the place and time of year. thats why in the winter in alaska and other northern areas there is 24 hour darkness. why would someone need protection from the sun if they were living in a place with 24 hour darkness?I said with minor exceptions, I know about Alaska. All white people don't originate from Alaska.

2. by warm places i ment africa, parts of americas, australia, southern asia. places that are warm most of the year, and have usually a lot of sun. when it is warm you can be outside. where it is snowing, people would generally try to build houses and work in buildings where they are covered. a warm place allows the luxury of not worrying about that stuff. since the dawn of time until very recently did white people build any sort of great architecture. what kind of work u gonna do all day in a house the size of my closet 10 thousand years ago?

3. a black person is more fit to live in a place of extreme sun because they dont get burned as easily. thats why white people burn and or aquire a tan if exposed to sun. it is a small scale adaption to the situation. if you are in an area for thousands of years your body will apat to fit your sourounding. thats why "eskimos" are shorter and puggier so they loose less heat overall. when humans migrated north, over time the need for dark skin became less important. as people stayed "segregated" for long periods of time in early human history they developed seperately. which explains why whites are white, asians look they way they do, native americans like they do, ect. keeping in mind the abilitiy to move around and general world knowledge are not even close to what it was today. plus with much much smaller world populations early human interaction was very limited which allowed for some physical differences to arise. this is the same reason we have so many different languages. so a black person is more fit to live in the sun
you still didn't answer why white people are more fit for the cold
a polar bear's white fur has nothing to do with protecting it from cold

Drunken Monk
03-01-2009, 06:02 PM
that is true

03-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I'm not saying that white people spent all of there time in doors. There white skin allows them to absorb more Vitamin D which they need because of scarcer or less intense sunlight.

Polar bear's actually have translucent fur, that appears white because reflection.

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 06:26 PM
drop real science.

polar bears fur is hollow and acts like fiber optics. directing the sunlight onto the black skin. the melanin absorbs that shit and converts the light into energy.

eating sunshine....

closest thing you came to eating sunshine was putting you face between a hookers legs.

ONGH!

now it would seem to me...idk i may be retarded, ask dan....
but it seems to me that in a place thats colder where animal and vegetation are less abundant, being able to get nutrients from the sun and maximize the "little bit of sun that they get" would be a nice adaptation.

idk... my down sydrome is actin up today.

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 06:32 PM
now it would seem that we view the sun in different ways.
some think of the sun as something to be shielded from.
"dangerous UV rays"

some think of the sun as the engine that powers life on this planet.

maybe your suntan is your body trying to get more of that good shit since darker skin absorbs MORE light.

LHX
03-01-2009, 06:34 PM
everybody should take it personal

inheritance means something belongs to you

if you inherit a mess - its yours

if you inherit a reality where people have no idea what is going on - its yours

consider yourself fortunate to find like-minds or any other figure in your reality who is willing to share the burden of cleaning things up with you

Yeah, that makes sense to me. I read the same thing on "wiki answers" earlier.

Im not arguing.

Mumm Ra

03-01-2009, 06:49 PM
now it would seem that we view the sun in different ways.
some think of the sun as something to be shielded from.
"dangerous UV rays"

some think of the sun as the engine that powers life on this planet.

maybe your suntan is your body trying to get more of that good shit since darker skin absorbs MORE light.

I like the sun. I'm not arguing about that either.

But too much exposure to the sun is not healthy for you. I don't care about that because of my swarthy olive skin, but that is the way it is.

I believe that humans evolved from simians. The simians originally had(and still have) lighter skin, but when hair was lost, the skin became darker, as the hot sun in africa caused an evolutionary darkening of the skin, as the melanin would protect from the harmful rays of the sun, not necessarily to prevent radiation, but probably to regulate folate levels

When people migrated to colder climates, the lack of Vitamin D became a problem, and people became lighter.

This article sums it up better:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/07/3/text_pop/l_073_04.html

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 06:51 PM
i watched animal kingdom and had a Ntl Geo subscription as a kid.
but wikki is acceptable.

i'm not even saying Yakub did it.
i'm just saying the "climate argument doesn't hold water"

what animals have white skin? barring albino mutations.
http://www.solarnavigator.net/animal_kingdom/animal_images/Chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 06:57 PM
The simians originally had(and still have) lighter skin, but when hair was lost, the skin became darker, as the hot sun in africa caused an evolutionary darkening of the skin

ORLY?
http://www.roumazeilles.net/news/fr/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/gorilla.JPG

03-01-2009, 06:57 PM
i watched animal kingdom and had a Ntl Geo subscription as a kid.
but wikki is acceptable.

i'm not even saying Yakub did it.
i'm just saying the "climate argument doesn't hold water"

what animals have white skin? barring albino mutations.
http://www.solarnavigator.net/animal_kingdom/animal_images/Chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

Most mammals are not hairless to the degree of humans. Regardless, that monkey in the picture has pink skin, and is more "white" than "black"

Nobody is "white" or "black". People fall within a spectrum. I have seen some dark africans, but nobody is "black".

Technically speaking, somewhere along the transition from simian to human, there was a genetic mutation that caused humans' skin to get darker.

Genetic mutations can be used to describe evolution and adaptation. However, I don't think "albinoism" played any sort of major role in that.

ALCATRAZ
03-01-2009, 06:58 PM
the first human was a nigra

WHA WHA!!

03-01-2009, 07:01 PM
the first human was a nigra

WHA WHA!!

go play in the sandbox when grown folks are talking.

Uncle Steezo
03-01-2009, 07:16 PM
i read the article. from what i gathered, the theory has holes in it that he's still trying to fill.

the problem i see is this:
if the primate lost hair THEN turned black - there was a hairless white "protosapien" walking around for a few MILLION years.

then hes gets all Negroed up. moves out of africa and in a matter of a few THOUSAND years he gets calcified.
(i grinned when it said Vitamin D helped with calcium production)

it seems to me that vitamin D is not on the critical path to survival. at least as it relates to skin pigment. if it was, the hairless white protohuman would not have made it.

personally i don't think this white missing link existed and its a way of inserting the caucasian into prehistory.

"well man was white with hair 1st then he turned black"

IMO

03-01-2009, 07:27 PM
i read the article. from what i gathered, the theory has holes in it that he's still trying to fill.

the problem i see is this:
if the primate lost hair THEN turned black - there was a hairless white "protosapien" walking around for a few MILLION years.

then hes gets all Negroed up. moves out of africa and in a matter of a few THOUSAND years he gets calcified.
(i grinned when it said Vitamin D helped with calcium production)

it seems to me that vitamin D is not on the critical path to survival. at least as it relates to skin pigment. if it was, the hairless white protohuman would not have made it.

personally i don't think this white missing link existed and its a way of inserting the caucasian into prehistory.

"well man was white with hair 1st then he turned black"

IMO

Fair enough.

I'm not going to pretend like I "know" this is what happened, and I fully acknowledge that there are holes in the theory.

But I think that it is the most logical theory available as of now.

Again, that is my opinion.

Scientists and Archaeologists tend to think that differences in skin color are the results of adaptation, and I agree. As far as EXACTLY what led to these adaptations, I don't know for certain.

But my girl is an archaeologist, and I'm sure she has helped sway my opinion.

I don't think that science has figured everything out yet, but I respect their opinions to that of the layperson.

Again, if somebody else has a reasonable theory, while I may not agree, I certainly don't have the ability to disprove it, and respect their right to have it.

BUT when Sunny says shit about Yakub, I find that type of shit to be far-fetched.

It seems that people who emphasize drastically different theories, whether they be black or white, tend to have racist agendas.

The whole concept of "race" is man-made and arbitrary, and usually used for evil.

Again, it is a spectrum, and there is no real "black" or "white".

ALCATRAZ
03-01-2009, 07:29 PM
first man was a negroid

03-01-2009, 07:34 PM
first man was a negroid

We already established that.

I am his descendant, and am just as close to him, genetically, as you are.

In fact, probably closer.

Please do not be jealous of my original manhood.

LHX
03-01-2009, 07:35 PM
injured things need to heal

damaged things need to be repaired

i guess there are 2 schools of thought:

1. there was a original man who was whole and complete and somehow created offspring that were damaged / injured and incomplete

2. there was no original man, and we (us folk living right now) are the most advanced versions of a evolution

although the body of evidence can be bent to prove either one of these conclusions - my personal adventures throughout the universe suggest to me that option numero uno is most likely

ALCATRAZ
03-01-2009, 07:38 PM
I am his descendant, and am just as close to him, genetically, as you are.

^furious

03-01-2009, 07:39 PM
injured things need to heal

damaged things need to be repaired

i guess there are 2 schools of thought:

1. there was a original man who was whole and complete and somehow created offspring that were damaged / injured and incomplete

2. there was no original man, and we (us folk living right now) are the most advanced versions of a evolution

although the body of evidence can be bent to prove either one of these conclusions - my personal adventures throughout the universe suggest to me that option numero uno is most likely

SO, in a world where everything living constantly evolves, adapts and changes, it is your assertion, that the first people were perfect?

Why were monkeys not perfect? Why did man evolve at all?

The hunter gatherers with a lifespan of 25 years were the perfect creatures?

All people, nowadays, are equally different from the original man.

03-01-2009, 07:42 PM
^furious

I would say I'm in a pretty good mood.

I can tell every time I hurt your feelings, because you try to say that I am upset.

Don't feel bad because we are having an adult conversation that you don't fully understand.

Maybe you can express your frustration with your street art?

I am only here to help you.

ALCATRAZ
03-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Ok well since we are supposedly the same person why do blacks have bigger cocks than everyone else? To asborb sun for survival? What is the scientific theory on big black cock syndrome...

LHX
03-01-2009, 07:48 PM
SO, in a world where everything living constantly evolves, adapts and changes, it is your assertion, that the first people were perfect?

yes - that is the assertion

there is a saying that goes something like 'truth stranger than fiction'

living things are known to go thru sudden and unexpected metamorphoses

and keep in mind - 'life' is something that is eternal - it is only the instances of life which appear to have a finite life-span

it is not out of the question to assume that the eternal aspect of life can take a physical form

just be careful in your response tho - 'perfect' was not a word that i used in my last post

nor would i use the word 'perfect' to describe something that is whole and complete

'perfect' seems to suggest something different

Drunken Monk
03-01-2009, 07:49 PM
why not?

03-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Ok well since we are supposedly the same person why do blacks have bigger cocks than everyone else? To asborb sun for survival? What is the scientific theory on big black cock syndrome...

The one area where you probably are a little more knowledgeable than me is the field of dude's cocks, so I'll let you answer this one.

By the way, if this is just you trying to get me to compare dicks with you, it's not going to happen, sweetheart.

(But I bet I'd win).

Mumm Ra
03-01-2009, 08:15 PM

I've said once in another thread I don't see how I came from a monkey
nothing evolves past it's core function on earth
what if the nitrogen-fixing bacteria evolved past what it does? nobody would be here.
how is me being conscious of being conscious and having free will an evolutionary trait?

and if you say your skin color based on climate theory has many holes in it why argue for it? why not just say you don't know?
it's like Christians clinging to their "holey" bible cause they don't know any better

03-01-2009, 08:21 PM
I've said once in another thread I don't see how I came from a monkey
nothing evolves past it's core function on earth
what if the nitrogen-fixing bacteria evolved past what it does? nobody would be here.
how is me being conscious of being conscious and having free will an evolutionary trait?

and if you say your skin color based on climate theory has many holes in it why argue for it? why not just say you don't know?
it's like Christians clinging to their "holey" bible cause they don't know any better

Nobody "knows" anything.

So should we stop trying to understand anything?

What are your theories?

It is easy to be dismissive and offer no alternative.

There are still monkeys on this planet.

Nitrogen-fixing bacteria probably have evolved.

Just because something evolves doesn't mean its predecessor becomes extinct.

As far as evolution, virtually everyone who is educated believes in it. I am not saying that that makes it true, but it is as close as we are going to get to the truth.

Creatures adapt. Do you not believe in Natural Selection or adaptation either?

Mumm Ra
03-01-2009, 08:43 PM
virtually everybody who is educated believes Jesus will save them as well - that's not really a factor

yeah evolution does occur but on a scale
I don't see it happening so drastically as a monkey turning into a free willed man over time, or my skin turning white because of years of cold weather
and no that bacteria probably did not evolve, like I said if it did you would not exist

back to the topic at hand tho, honestly I can't say for sure where/what my white ass physically came from
all I've been doing is showing how absurd the climate theory was, and it seems you've come to realize the holes in it as well, so I did my job.
I think dismissing false theories and moving on is going to get us closer to the truth.

peace

LHX
03-01-2009, 08:47 PM
virtually everybody who is educated believes Jesus will save them as well - that's not really a factor

I don't see it happening so drastically as a monkey turning into a free willed man over time, or my skin turning white because of years of cold weather
and no that bacteria probably did not evolve, like I said if it did you would not exist

back to the topic at hand tho, honestly I can't say for sure where/what my white ass physically came from
all I've been doing is showing how absurd the climate theory was, and it seems you've come to realize the holes in it as well, so I did my job.
I think dismissing false theories and moving on is going to get us closer to the truth.

peace

nice post

well articulated

03-01-2009, 08:52 PM

peace

I've said from day one that there were holes in the theory.

But the bottom line is that people native to certain geographic regions tend to have similar physical features.

This is true of similar climates located in different parts of the world.

I do not know exactly how it happens, but it remains my opinion that skin color and climate are related.

You have dismissed and condescended, but again, you have not "moved on to the next idea".

Uncle Steezo
03-02-2009, 12:43 AM
clinging to the idea that the word is flat will keep you from getting on the boat.

Mic Tyson
03-02-2009, 12:47 AM
I do not know exactly how it happens, but it remains my opinion that skin color and climate are related.

what about the eskimos?

Mumm Ra
03-02-2009, 07:48 AM
clinging to the idea that the word is flat will keep you from getting on the boat.

word

03-02-2009, 05:16 PM

Yes, but merely saying "No it isn't" doesn't further any kind of knowledge. No theory in its early stages is completely understood.

what about the eskimos?

The eskimos, or Innuit, have a season that consists of 6 straight months of sunlight. That would explain them having higher melanin levels because of geography.

Just as equatorial peoples on different sides of the planet all have high melanin levels.

Geography and climate effecting skin color makes sense. Obviously, we do not know the exact mechanics of it. That doesn't make it untrue or baseless. If someone comes up with a better theory, I'm listening.

But to simply say "I disagree but have no alternative suggestions" doesn't bring anything to the table, and is in no way conducive to learning.

Prolifical ENG
03-02-2009, 05:49 PM
"Lactose intolerant" is a funny term. I remember having a topic on it here.

Are the groups of people statistically very tolerant of it need to be for survival? That is where "sunlight" becomes an assumption. Everywhere on Earth gets equal amount of "daylight" (excluding actual sunlight). At the top of the atmosphere the sun's intensity is 1362 W/m^2. Calculating that through average solar zenith angles and the "daylight" time, assuming every day is clear the annual intensity numbers are far from equal.

But we don't need to talk about sunlight. It could be many factors and sunlight maybe only 10% of the truth.

Unexpected metamorphoses holds some weight too.

Should we just accept the Yakub theory since this isn't holding up?

LORD NOSE
03-02-2009, 05:58 PM
nice post

well articulated

word

LORD NOSE
03-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Should we just accept the Yakub theory since this isn't holding up?

lol - unlock it

Mumm Ra
03-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Yes, but merely saying "No it isn't" doesn't further any kind of knowledge. No theory in its early stages is completely understood.

it's a very good start though
and we haven't been merely saying "your theory is wrong" and ending it there, we've been showing how it holds no weight

if people way back discovered reasons why the world couldn't be flat, then said hey maybe we should abandon that idea and look for a new one

then they're gonna be on a much better path to finding the truth

RALPH WIGGUM
03-03-2009, 02:31 PM
The first man was black, so the black man would be the original man, but the fact that he would be god, depends entirely on the definition you associate god with.

laolu
09-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Im black, this theory you have of the blackman being God is bullshit. Nigger eat a dick. Shalom

laolu
09-19-2009, 08:24 AM
The first man was black, so the black man would be the original man, but the fact that he would be god, depends entirely on the definition you associate god with.

i agree with what he says

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 09:07 AM

The eskimos, or Innuit, have a season that consists of 6 straight months of sunlight. That would explain them having higher melanin levels because of geography.

Just as equatorial peoples on different sides of the planet all have high melanin levels.

Geography and climate effecting skin color makes sense. Obviously, we do not know the exact mechanics of it. That doesn't make it untrue or baseless. If someone comes up with a better theory, I'm listening.

But to simply say "I disagree but have no alternative suggestions" doesn't bring anything to the table, and is in no way conducive to learning.

Inuit people have darker skin as a result of their diet.

They consume much greater amounts of Vitamin D (as their diet is almost exclusively seafood) and therefore there is no need to absorb UV light through the skin which would fosters the production of Vitamin D. Therefore, unlike the other people who migrated from Africa, there is no need for less melanin (and thus lighter skin).

This is very well known, yet idiots continually bring up "uh, but, uhm, like, eskimos don't have white skin! what's up with that!".

In the time that i've been here, the number of times that some 5% nut job has brought that up is ridiculous.

And 'MummRa' or whatever the fuck you're calling yourself these days, you have the most simplistic and misguided conception of evolution. Maybe you should familiarise yourself with what it actually is, before you go making idiotic statements about Nitrogen and monkeys.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 09:26 AM
LOL.

imjusayin.

?

Some of this shit is almost unbelievable.

You people are thinking on the run, but your ignorance and possibly your lack of intelligence precludes any logical or sensible argument.

Firstly, the skin isn't a "vitamin D intake method", UV light facilitates the production of Vitamin within the body,

Secondly, you cannot substitute this production of Vitamin D with "cows milk". How have you come to conclusion that there is such a high concentration of Vitamin D in cow's milk?

Since the 50s milk has been enriched with Vitamin D, because of the obvious health benefits, and even with these levels of Vitamin D you would need to drink more than 4 cups of milk per day to have any hope of making up for the lack of Vitamin D production facilitated through absorption of UV ray.

Read this for fucks sake:

http://dietary-supplements.info.nih.gov/factsheets/vitamind.asp

You people rubbish these notions without even having a rudimentary grasp of them.

To disprove something, you need to understand it.

Virtually none of you do.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 09:28 AM

Well Done!

Would you look at this, i answered these exact same question... how many years ago?

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 09:33 AM

Holy shit.

This guys ignorance almost knocked me out of my chair.

He doesn't even understand what UV radiation is.

A "cold place"? what the fuck are you even talking about.

Watching these guys "build" is embarrassing.

Whitey, Froth and others continually demonstrate their flawed logic, and the barrel on as if nothing has happened.

LORD NOSE
09-19-2009, 02:32 PM
i just skimmed through your post...sean.... calling people stupid and ignorant imbeciles because they don't or didn't understand what you wrote ain't gonna fly no more -

calm down and stop talking down like if you on top -

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 02:57 PM
The other fellows posting in this thread have been equally belligerent, while pedaling misinformation as fact.

Them being ignorant is a fact.

Being stupid is i guess up for debate, so i'll get rid of that.

Sun Quan Youngest Wu
09-19-2009, 03:55 PM
The Black Man ain't god cuz the black man is behind bars

RALPH WIGGUM
09-19-2009, 04:07 PM
The Black man should be god to the Black man, cause the White man is god to the White man.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Is he?

He isn't to me, and i'm a "white man".

RALPH WIGGUM
09-19-2009, 04:37 PM
I don't mean like you're gonna get down on your knees and pray the White man, I mean that you live in a white world, that you're very much aware of your whiteness. The system you're into was created by the white man, and if you wanna be accepted by that system, you'll have to accept it first. He is god in that way that you have to submit to him to enter heaven. Its all methaphorical really, I guess.
Or maybe Im just tired, I worked a lot today.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 05:16 PM
I understand what you mean.

It depends how you define a God.

RALPH WIGGUM
09-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah exactly.

Crookshank
09-19-2009, 07:06 PM
I find it very ego-centric of black people to think that they, even as a whole, are God...

Mumm Ra
09-19-2009, 07:24 PM
i think everybody is god

blackmanchu
09-19-2009, 09:08 PM
good answer..but that was the reason for yacub's experiment...to prove otherwise...

however....what is..is...and can not be change concerning the nubians, "black people"

unmeasurable vast history and genetical exsistence. yaqub's wickness will eventually

come to a complete past...

Longbongcilvaringz
09-19-2009, 09:26 PM
yakubs wickness will eventually come to complete past!!!

Uncle Steezo
09-19-2009, 11:37 PM
the black man is the most suitable vessel for God to reside.
this is because his genetic composition makes a perfect fit into the environment.
his melaninated body allows for the most efficient communication between himself and the sun (the engine of nature's machine)

that being said. no one has a birthright into divinity. one must seize his/her divinity.

we have white and black devils.
we have white and black gods.

being black doesn't make you god, it just makes it easier to awaken the divine within.

PALEFORCE
09-20-2009, 12:14 AM
yea the creative power within man is what makes him a god because thats whats gods do,create. that power is inspired by the sun. the creative force behind life. the social engineers, eugenicist, and darwinism etc ....are disrupting humanities ability to connect with higher forces.

Sun Quan Youngest Wu
09-20-2009, 02:55 AM
On the real, the only God is Rakim. His son is Nas, who preached to us the holy album known as Illmatic. He died after he dropped It Was Written, believing that Hip Hop would be in a better state because of his teachings. He awoke 3-4 years later in 2001, realizing that his home-town wasn't surely in a NY State of Mind he realized that a former apostle of his known as Jay-Z decided to "Take-Over". Nas had to re-teach his former apostle the fear of Hell, A.K.A. Ether. The son of God makes occasional trips back to Earth from HIP HOP Heaven in order to check on the state of Hip Hop, as instructed by the God himself, Rakim.

Moral of this story, A black man is God, but black men aren't God.

Uncle Steezo
09-20-2009, 04:00 AM
according to acient khemetic scriptures, rakim is the second coming of Moe Dee, the true and living GOD.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-20-2009, 05:58 AM
On the real, the only God is Rakim. His son is Nas, who preached to us the holy album known as Illmatic. He died after he dropped It Was Written, believing that Hip Hop would be in a better state because of his teachings. He awoke 3-4 years later in 2001, realizing that his home-town wasn't surely in a NY State of Mind he realized that a former apostle of his known as Jay-Z decided to "Take-Over". Nas had to re-teach his former apostle the fear of Hell, A.K.A. Ether. The son of God makes occasional trips back to Earth from HIP HOP Heaven in order to check on the state of Hip Hop, as instructed by the God himself, Rakim.

Moral of this story, A black man is God, but black men aren't God.

Co sign

RALPH WIGGUM
09-20-2009, 08:12 AM
ODB said so, hes the only Black God.

Mumm Ra
09-20-2009, 04:49 PM
and he came to rock the spot

food for thought
09-20-2009, 05:00 PM
what do you think they actually mean when they say "The Blackman is God"?

Mumm Ra
09-20-2009, 05:24 PM
a lot of things that would take me while to explain
but i have no problem with the statement and don't see it as egotistical in the least bit

"the black man is god....and the worst is...the black man is the devil"
-ODB

PALEFORCE
09-20-2009, 05:57 PM
yea i think james crow summed it up best

Skellington
10-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Why would black man be god?? Why would white man be god??
Who says an Asian guy isn't god? or an Indian?? ever stop to think about that??

All of the above is crap ofcourse, since god is nothing but one of the oldest fairytales.

There is no god, why can't you people accept that?

Skellington
10-05-2009, 03:21 PM
And another thing....it's funny how y'all talk about the term "ignorance"....lol

The only people who are infact ignorant are those who believe in a "god".....

Now y'all gonna come at me to defend y'r believes, and that's ok with me...

But still, those who believe, without actually knowing it, are ignorant.

Visionz
10-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Why would black man be god?? Why would white man be god??
Who says an Asian guy isn't god? or an Indian?? ever stop to think about that??

All of the above is crap ofcourse, since god is nothing but one of the oldest fairytales.

There is no god, why can't you people accept that?
according to your own outlook.

and I'm sure your response would be to prove it of which I would say it takes the eyes to see what's right in front of your face. What I accept as proof you wouldn't.

But surely, you can not disprove God and I can not concretely prove of God so its a matter left up to faith.

But what is here on earth that was not created? Everything comes from something else and if you went back far enough you would reach the source of all creation. I call that source God.

Skellington
10-06-2009, 04:37 AM
You call it god, most people call it nature....and it's bible is science.

Visionz
10-06-2009, 04:48 AM
You call it god, most people call it nature....and it's bible is science.
no, I am talking about nature's source, not nature itself. Regardless, the Creator (God) is real and was real before any religion came about trying to explain Its existence. I don't confuse one for the other.