PDA

View Full Version : Bush condemns Jena racism

Ultimate Fist
09-21-2007, 03:23 AM
I don't have a link but I saw it on TV.

Bush said, "I think it is sad that we still have racial injustice in America." He then said something about the FBI monitoring the Jena legal system.

PS: Is it just me or did the Jena 6 story coverage explode today?

whitey
09-21-2007, 11:34 AM
its definatly been building the past couple days.

the protests and what not are really drawing attention it. thats how things change in this country. people can bitch about stuff for aslong as they want online and to their friends, but until they start doing something about it nothing will happen.

Visionz
09-23-2007, 02:05 AM
its definatly been building the past couple days.

the protests and what not are really drawing attention it. thats how things change in this country. people can bitch about stuff for aslong as they want online and to their friends, but until they start doing something about it nothing will happen.
truth^ right there,

as to the topic of the thread, Bush is the fuckin president, if it bothered him as much as that statement would seem, then why doesn't he just issue a pardon & set shit straight?? actions speak louder than words

living_undead
09-23-2007, 02:32 AM
truth^ right there,

as to the topic of the thread, Bush is the fuckin president, if it bothered him as much as that statement would seem, then why doesn't he just issue a pardon & set shit straight?? actions speak louder than wordstoo busy pardoning turkeys

shinobi4227
09-23-2007, 10:16 AM
too busy pardoning turkeys

Like "Libby" lol