PDA

View Full Version : Which Producers Will Make The Wu-Corp Vol.2 Album?

The Prime Sithesizah
09-24-2007, 10:04 AM
Wu-Corp Emcees.. read..

Name at least 5 producers you feel could make the 2nd mixtape doper.. and the ones that are mentioned the most will be the main heads behind tha boards.. then what should be done next is that... those same five producers will provide at least 5-6 different beats and the emcees will decide which ones they feel the most... you can provide the samples or just let the producers come from their perspective, musically.. however you wanna look at it... but ALL EMCEES.. name just 5 producers and then it'll continue from there..

Grimey Fruitbat
09-24-2007, 11:06 AM
i nominate ANY PRODUCER THAT HAS DOPE BEATS...wtf?

why not just keep it simple and create a beat pool amungst producers that are down?...

all this pick producers, and pick 5 beats, and have your grandmother listen to them and determine whether the snare is clean or not, and count how many sombrero's there are in mexico shit is nonsense...it serves no purpose...

why not just simply, "producers, you got 5 good beats?, submit em, we'll review em, let you know if we gon be usin any"...

what about the producer(NOT SAYING THERE IS ONE) that may not be that active of a poster but may have the CRACKIEST beats on here out of EVERYBODY, but nobody knows about him, cuz maybe he keep his shit on the low, or just isn't here on the daily postin new shit, and may slip a nigga mind...therefore nobody votes for him, and now he's counted out, and BLAM, y'all just disqualified the illest producer on the site who may have very well ended up producing the HOTTEST track on the album for the sake of involving a process that does NOTHING but show us who's popular on THIS SITE, i really don't understand the purpose of this "name 5 producers" shit, other than to put a smile on people faces comin up in the thread to notice they were one of the special ones to get nominated..."ahhhh, i made a couple lists!! yeaahhhh im special!"...

just being real...

lol, sorry if i'm misjudging, i ain't tryin to knock y'all movement or nothing, hopefully y'alls always take my shit as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, as that is the whole reason behind me replying, in hopes to help y'all out and make shit easier for y'all, cuz i know what it's like to try and start a movement, and how FRUSTRATING it can be to deal with this many talented individuals, so hopefully my words can give y'all a lil clarity, if neccessary...but yeah, it just often seems as if alot of heads is takin this wu-army corp shit as more of a social outlet, than a musical thing...

The Prime Sithesizah
09-24-2007, 11:15 AM
but it's not even that... you had some that loved tha last project and then u had others tha jus didn't feel it... and for ANY producer to jus drop anything.. it would make tha quality pretty much tha same for the last because it was basically decided through the hands of whoever managed and put that mixtape together.. that's why it would be best if 5 producers handled the LP because ANYBODY can make the beats, mix.. etc.. but the emcees.. imo.. they don't even go with alot of these styles.. and I'm not sayin my shit is strictly for them.. but you can tell what goes with what.. like.. in my opinion.. I think Massive, Complex, Fam, Technician, myself and Zero should produce this joint.. but that's just a personal opinion... it's really up to the emcees because none of these mixtapes would be anything without the emcees.. and no offense to anyone, but tha last one seemed rushed and had somewhat of a mono vibe through each track.. with the emcees, beats.. overall sampling.. it wasn't intriguing.. and then, like i said in the other thread... the producers that get picked are usual monotonous.. nothing rich and refreshing about them.. but that's all I'm sayin.. that's why the emcees should pick 5 strong producers that they feel the most... I mean, anyone can drop a crazii beat.. but for the Wu-Tang Corp mixtape? 2nd round?... it's gotta be classic shit.. but it's however ya' wanna do it.. that's jus my opinion.. lol.. we don't necessarily have to do it THIS way but it would be easier for them to pick..

WuGambino
09-24-2007, 11:53 AM
It's not Detox lol.

The Prime Sithesizah
09-24-2007, 11:59 AM
better yet.. jus make it 10 producers.. pick 10 worthy producers to make 5 dope dope beats and let the emcees pick from there... like Risk said, this isn't Wu-Tang.. none of us are RZA, Disciple or Mathematics.. but it's best if the most intriguing ones get selected because picking just anyone that doesn't have a rep is crazy.. but do what ya wanna do..

Erap
09-24-2007, 05:34 PM
i can't really say which producers r the best here cause i heard hot jointz from everyone of them so every producer up in here deserves to have a beat on the tape cause we r all part of the corp ...

sd-cd
09-24-2007, 05:59 PM
If you want that beat for the Wutangcorp mixtape just let me know. Peace.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5805750&q=hi

GRANDMASSIVE.
09-24-2007, 06:03 PM
send me beats+

CHECK YOUR PM FAM

Grimey Fruitbat
09-24-2007, 10:28 PM
i hear what you sayin prime, however this should be an outlet for in the cut producers to MAKE A NAME for themselves...get out there...

a good idea would be to drop a beat thread...where emcees and producers enter any beat submissions

the emcees and even the general wu-corp populous could vibe...

just imagine that, EVEN THE PEOPLE NOT DIRECTLY RAPPING could have SOMETHING to do with this movement...

Wu-Corp Army fellas....use your soldiers!...even if it's just for one mission!...y'all started this shit off the strength of this site if i'm not mistaken...represent, make it more interactive...ya'dig

LORD ZERO
09-24-2007, 10:38 PM
^^^word, Good Idea, If Dat Goes Down, I Can Spread It Out To The General Chat, Wu Chamber And Hip Hop Forums Here. Maybe Get The Threads Stickied Up Until The Final Track Is Decided

tidileboss
09-24-2007, 11:08 PM
i like fruitbeat's idea, even though usually i prefer listen to albums where there is not a lot of producers (i even prefer when there is only one)

Grimey Fruitbat
09-25-2007, 01:08 PM
word up...i DEF feel what you sayin bout the one producers thing...many times i feel the same way

however, this is the corp army!...the military's performance, for example, is LARGELY based on individual performance...

soldier>squadron>platoon>company>battalion>ARMY!

each becomes a larger, more efficient individual item, WHEN PROPERLY ASSEMBLED!!!! ya'dig?...

this whole site will determine the discipline of each individual soldier...the GENERAL consensus will be the GENERAL, the commander in chief, el jefe, the warlord, of all this shit...

with that in place, how can you go wrong unless people begin to slack off?

BRAP!...

tidileboss
09-25-2007, 02:18 PM
yeah, i think u right

The Prime Sithesizah
09-26-2007, 10:48 AM
true true.. I wish someone could provide me with some kung-fu samples lol.. I could REAALLY do some deep works.. I'm hyped for this and already produced an old track for Pale that I KNOW will make it on the cut lol.. no question.. but yeah, someone start a beat-submitting thread and let the producers upload a max of 5 beats.. the emcees will select and then whichever ones come off right will make the cut..

TeknicelStylez
09-26-2007, 11:26 AM
I dont know exactly how they would go about locating producers. For the simple fact that nobody even listens to the beats posted in this thread. Everytime I post something in here, I get one comment and the beat just slowly moves to the next page. I got some hot ass beats on my soundclick, but aside from like 4-5 people nobody knows who the fuck I am, and I've been posting beats on here for like a year and a half now.

The Prime Sithesizah
09-26-2007, 11:32 AM
but you gotta reach out to the emcees.. and drop some uncanny shit.. these catz love that..

TeknicelStylez
09-26-2007, 11:42 AM
Man my beats are fuckin crazy, go listen to that shit and tell me it aint!

The Prime Sithesizah
09-26-2007, 12:11 PM
word, I see what you're saying.. but you gotta draw some type of attention.. like.. come at everybody on a different level.. like, you can always make crazii wild ill shit.. but you gotta intrigue the listeners.. and most importantly, the emcees.. drop more than 5 times a week.. they'll take notice.. that's how i started out..

TeknicelStylez
09-26-2007, 06:02 PM
true

tidileboss
09-26-2007, 08:26 PM
that's true, look at Lord Z or game of death, everybody know them

Pretty Toney
09-27-2007, 07:43 AM
yaŽll know who da best .. but iŽm not down sorry ;-)

Snake In Eagles Shadow
09-27-2007, 08:09 AM
i murda pussyholes for fun!!!

Jamal Noor
09-27-2007, 08:12 AM
gotta get my boy endemic on there

still one of the illest on this site

and does eye1woman still rhyme?

The Prime Sithesizah
09-27-2007, 09:19 AM
yaŽll know who da best .. but iŽm not down sorry ;-)

Lol Producer-wise, I took claim for the longest and nobody has come against that since.. but word, EMCEES... get at me.. this may be the last mixtape/LP I make free tracks for..

Max Munch
09-27-2007, 11:07 AM
www.myspace.com/maxmunchmusic
www.soundclick.com/maxmunch

if anyone's feeling anything on there get at me...

email/msn: maxborges86@hotmail.com

LORD ZERO
09-27-2007, 03:29 PM
i murda pussyholes for fun!!!

:lmao: WORD, BUT DONT WE ALL HERE LOL