PDA

View Full Version : Same issue different day.

WARPATH
09-24-2007, 11:49 AM
Some observations:

We argue about race.

We argue about the N-word.

We argue about relgion, atheism, and a lack of repect for all points of view.

We form alliances with people that share our views and we gang up on each other.

We can't share each other's culture because it turns into an agrument.

We don't try and understand each other's culture.

Alot of us have inflated egos. Myself included.

We keep going in circles.

Try and keep an open mind and be respectful of each other. There's a person on the other side of that internet connection.

Confrotation = Stress

It doesn't matter, if you play it off like confrotation over the internet doesn't bother you, it still adds to your stress level.

This leads to angry posting, or trying to make other people look stupid. It makes us all look stupid.

If we can come to an understanding and respect for each other, we can actually use this part of the board to do somthing productive with our time.

Ultimate Fist
09-24-2007, 05:33 PM
No disrespect but people have tried that a lot of times and it's never worked.

7EL7
09-24-2007, 07:33 PM
people love to be abused

WARPATH
09-25-2007, 09:53 AM
No disrespect but people have tried that a lot of times and it's never worked.

That's why we band together as community and decide what is tolerable and what is intolerable.

That way when someone new comes along trying to fuck with are harmony they're put in check.

Huggasaurus Sex
09-25-2007, 12:28 PM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x75/Humanface_Huggah/hug.gif

Prolifical ENG
09-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Why not start a thread about stress then?

Yes a few of us notice the pattern and sometimes just get caught up in it anyway.

I think many don't try to understand each other's culture because the particular cultural expert still has an inflated ego.

There seems to always be someone telling someone else to "go do their homework" before entering a thread about a certain subject. Then before you know it there are people battling with it of who knows more than who about what.

No one should get ridiculed in a thread about what they know, where they stand, and then told to "STFU".

On the other hand I guess KTL is some kind of game to some people. Some need to know when to take an L.

SG
09-25-2007, 04:52 PM
If we can come to an understanding and respect for each other, we can actually use this part of the board to do somthing productive with our time.

Congress can use that statement............

TeknicelStylez
09-25-2007, 05:19 PM

WARPATH
09-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Why not start a thread about stress then?

Yes a few of us notice the pattern and sometimes just get caught up in it anyway.

I think many don't try to understand each other's culture because the particular cultural expert still has an inflated ego.

There seems to always be someone telling someone else to "go do their homework" before entering a thread about a certain subject. Then before you know it there are people battling with it of who knows more than who about what.

No one should get ridiculed in a thread about what they know, where they stand, and then told to "STFU".

On the other hand I guess KTL is some kind of game to some people. Some need to know when to take an L.

Because starting a thread about stress would be even more boring than this thread.

Plus, it's not about stress but respect and community on the board. Sometimes I go to other boards and mother fuckers band together to get rid of me. I feel at home here. As much as some of you mother fuckers think I don't like you~~~ I love you mother fuckers. No i'm not on exstacy.

Mumm Ra
09-26-2007, 06:26 PM
drunk or sober never lose your composure
stress on the brain causes pain and stomach ulcers
word

WARPATH
09-26-2007, 08:16 PM
http://media3.guzer.com/pictures/drunk_drawing.jpg

http://www.bsnews.org/pictures/images/1161661610_drunk_1.jpg

http://cache.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/drunk-santa-thumb.jpg

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2007, 05:40 AM
Because starting a thread about stress would be even more boring than this thread.

Plus, it's not about stress but respect and community on the board. Sometimes I go to other boards and mother fuckers band together to get rid of me. I feel at home here. As much as some of you mother fuckers think I don't like you~~~ I love you mother fuckers. No i'm not on exstacy.

Love you too CS you big yellow pickup drivin mother fucker

SID
09-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Some observations:

We argue about race.

We form alliances with people that share our views and we gang up on each other.

Try and keep an open mind and be respectful of each other. There's a person on the other side of that internet connection.

Confrotation = Stress

It doesn't matter, if you play it off like confrotation over the internet doesn't bother you, it still adds to your stress level.

This leads to angry posting, or trying to make other people look stupid. It makes us all look stupid.

i wish it was only like this on wu-corp, sadly its a global epidemic...

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Some observations:

We argue about race.

Confrotation = Stress

from the top 101 thread in gen chat:

I don't understand it, maybe it's just me, but.........

Nothing against the man that started this thread, I just really don't care what wu-songs you like.

I don't get- why this thread deserves to be stickied, or why i'm even replying in this thread.

Can I really be as bored as the thread maker?

Does my dick reallyneed to curl up around my testes while I sleep?

the world may never know

explain

Prolifical ENG
09-27-2007, 03:36 PM

explain

That's general chat. I think Slippy is more referring to this forum. Even then can this still it apply to general chat?

This forum is more of an exchange of ideas where keeping an open mind is essential.

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 03:39 PM
That's general chat. I think Slippy is more referring to this forum. Even then can this still it apply to general chat?

This forum is more of an exchange of ideas where keeping an open mind is essential.

oh, so postin bullshit in gen chat means there's no person on the other end of the internet?

WARPATH
09-27-2007, 04:21 PM
i wish it was only like this on wu-corp, sadly its a global epidemic...

I've seen people on other forums work their issues out. They have more comraderrry(spelling?) despite their differences.

explain

I do a lot of physical labor, plus i'm uncercumsised, so I get a lot of sweaty funk and when it dries it makes my dick stick to my balls, and since i'm so long, my dick curls underneath my ball sack and if I sit down wrong I almost poke my self in the ass. I know it's horrible.

WARPATH
09-27-2007, 04:24 PM
oh, so postin bullshit in gen chat means there's no person on the other end of the internet?

Each section is a world in it's self. Some people never post outside certains sections. I'm just expressing what's best for KTL.

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 05:17 PM
I was waiting for a comment like this, just shows that you got no explanation for the post you dropped in that gen chat thread and now start tellin me that you were talkin about KTL...

oh and btw:
why is there a section like gen chat, if 80% of the ppl who go there are lookin for beef and tits? where can somebody drop pics of his weekend trip, something like that without gettin hated on? just look at the threads - in 90% of em you'll see some haters posting gay pics and fat chicks

when you drop something you wanna talk about (and I'm not talkin about topics which are posted in here, maybe I wanna talk about a topic which isn't that serious like for example the war in Iraq) you'll find yourself nowhere...

I know this is off-topic but that's how it is

Huggasaurus Sex
09-27-2007, 05:41 PM
because in KTL it's reasonable to expect people to exercise some restraint and at least make an effort to produce meaningful discussion. gen chat is just for fucking around...

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 05:49 PM
because in KTL it's reasonable to expect people to exercise some restraint and at least make an effort to produce meaningful discussion. gen chat is just for fucking around...

that doesn't answer my question
where can I post topics which aren't serious "enough" to post them in here, but which shouldn't be fucked up in gen chat?

Huggasaurus Sex
09-27-2007, 06:06 PM
you do realize this is a wu-tang fansite forum right?

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 06:17 PM
you do realize this is a wu-tang fansite forum right?

is that the reason for fucking up all the threads in gen chat? b/c its a wu-tang fansite?

Huggasaurus Sex
09-27-2007, 06:23 PM
no but you asked where you can discuss issues that are too serious for gen chat but not serious enough for KTL and i think you're expecting too much out of what's essentially a wu-tang fansite.

and plus some dude just posted in gen chat about how he wants to cry and no one's ragging on him so i really don't know what your problem is...

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 06:44 PM
no but you asked where you can discuss issues that are too serious for gen chat but not serious enough for KTL and i think you're expecting too much out of what's essentially a wu-tang fansite.

and plus some dude just posted in gen chat about how he wants to cry and no one's ragging on him so i really don't know what your problem is...

it's obvious that this discussion goes nowhere...I just want to say that I've been to other forums (hip hop & graphic) and there's been a gen chat section too - without those ridiculous threads

the reason why nobody's ragging on him right now is b/c you just posted in here and couldn't find a pic of Mel Gibson or some fat chicks farting

Prolifical ENG
09-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Why does he need to have an explanation?

He never claimed that he wasn't in those continuous circles or stress himself as on the outside looking in. In fact he admitted to part of the conflicts: "Alot of us have inflated egos. Myself included.".

I don't know if what he said in a general chat thread is hypocritical to what he said in this thread or you thought it has just a hint of relevance.

On the other hand if a thread in general chat intention is for frenzied conversation it usually ends up in the cooley section. If it is not and happens to be derailed it will probably flop anyway. That one post did not affect the whole thread and it is a large stickied thread.

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 07:13 PM
I've clearly explained what I'm talking about. I think it's obvious that Capalani needs to post an explanation when he talks about respect and all that, and then posts that kinda comments...

but like I said, my opinion and comments here are misunderstood or ignored, I don't want to keep the discussion going when everybody looks at me like it's funny that I would like to see a "clean" gen chat section

Crackhead Bob
09-27-2007, 07:19 PM
C-a-m-a-r-a-d-e-r-i-e

Prolifical ENG
09-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Ah, so you think he is being hypocritical making this thread.

Well slippy....explain.......

Huggasaurus Sex
09-27-2007, 07:27 PM
it's obvious that this discussion goes nowhere...I just want to say that I've been to other forums (hip hop & graphic) and there's been a gen chat section too - without those ridiculous threads

the reason why nobody's ragging on him right now is b/c you just posted in here and couldn't find a pic of Mel Gibson or some fat chicks farting

now i know you're off your rocker. i posted that random mel gibson pic in a thread titled: "fgdzsg sfdgs df sfdj c6ry6i6rrdjd5jdj5." what did you expect to find???

if you like other hip-hop forums better... then why don't you just post there? weirdo

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 07:28 PM

how funny...keep making fun of me, it just shows how much the mods on this forum care about what's going on here, the biggest idiots keep ruining threads and sections like gen chat and nothing happens...

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 07:29 PM
now i know you're off your rocker. i posted that random mel gibson pic in a thread titled: "fgdzsg sfdgs df sfdj c6ry6i6rrdjd5jdj5." what did you expect to find???

if you like other hip-hop forums better... then why don't you just post there? weirdo

tell me how many official wu-forums are out there...ah only this one, thx

Huggasaurus Sex
09-27-2007, 07:31 PM
newsflash: this site isn't the official wu website

Crackhead Bob
09-27-2007, 07:32 PM
How is this thread NOT hypocracy? An Injun reaching out to his fellow white man that raped his women and pillaged his land? I say white man because nobody black from the U.S. posts here anymore. Slippy you wanna be buddies? Got any women of yours I could rape or land I could burn and pillage?

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 07:33 PM
newsflash: this site isn't the official wu website

the wu music group website isn't done yet and there's no forum at this time there....so I'll look at this forum as the official one until wu music group is finished

LORD NOSE
09-27-2007, 07:35 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29646&highlight=we+can+work+it+out

Tactics ^^^

Prolifical ENG
09-27-2007, 07:41 PM
how funny...keep making fun of me, it just shows how much the mods on this forum care about what's going on here, the biggest idiots keep ruining threads and sections like gen chat and nothing happens...

but i'm not making fun of you. i'm just trying to get you to understand the way that I see it and what I think the thread starter is impying.

Too bad that this thread didn't go too far into thinking up solutions.

Suga Duga
09-27-2007, 07:47 PM
but i'm not making fun of you. i'm just trying to get you to understand the way that I see it and what I think the thread starter is impying.

Too bad that this thread didn't go too far into thinking up solutions.

this thread has gone into the wrong direction anyway...I've posted my opinion

and far as solutions: if we talk about ruined threads and so on - I've got no W next to my colored name, the mods gotta do something

TeknicelStylez
09-28-2007, 01:02 AM
I've got no W next to my colored name, the mods gotta do something

Neither does anybody else that joined after 2004 look at 70% the people that posted in this thread alone.

Look, theres all types of shit in these forums. If you want to laugh and have a good time go to Gen Chat. If you want to discuss music and shit like that go to the Hip Hop section. If you wanna battle, temple of darts. Want to post your beats go to Audio Section. Want to discuss an entirely different genre than Hip Hop? Go to Sound Shack. KTL, is KNOW THE LEDGE, it shoulde be about Knowledge, Understanding, Learning, and Building. Constructive information being cyphered back and forth, not Destructive, that defeats the purpose of this section, and this is what CS is bringing up in this thread. I'm not saying Slippy is perfect, anyone who's been here for long enough knows that CS/Slippy, has posted some of the craziest off the wall shit you ever read in your life on here, but when the man breaks it down he breaks it down well and you and many others should take heed. Right now he's breaking it down, so pay attention and stop trying to be destructive!

Visionz
09-28-2007, 01:40 AM
^word up

Suga Duga
09-28-2007, 07:13 AM
Neither does anybody else that joined after 2004 look at 70% the people that posted in this thread alone.

Look, theres all types of shit in these forums. If you want to laugh and have a good time go to Gen Chat. If you want to discuss music and shit like that go to the Hip Hop section. If you wanna battle, temple of darts. Want to post your beats go to Audio Section. Want to discuss an entirely different genre than Hip Hop? Go to Sound Shack. KTL, is KNOW THE LEDGE, it shoulde be about Knowledge, Understanding, Learning, and Building. Constructive information being cyphered back and forth, not Destructive, that defeats the purpose of this section, and this is what CS is bringing up in this thread. I'm not saying Slippy is perfect, anyone who's been here for long enough knows that CS/Slippy, has posted some of the craziest off the wall shit you ever read in your life on here, but when the man breaks it down he breaks it down well and you and many others should take heed. Right now he's breaking it down, so pay attention and stop trying to be destructive!

destructive?
I dunno what you guys are thinking/fantasizing when you're reading through my comments, I know there are different sections for different interests (sound shack, temple of darts...)

"laugh and have a good time" - I dunno what you think is so funny about ppl trying to share for example their pics of a weekend trip (remember the big risk thread) and the whole thing ends up with a bunch of guys acting like 5-year olds and trying to ruin the thread...

(I don't care about big risk's weekend pics thread in general, it was just a prime example to show you guys what I'm trying to say)

Black Man
09-28-2007, 08:52 AM
if you know how to build then you should know how necessary it is to destroy.

LORD NOSE
09-28-2007, 09:12 AM
if you know how to build then you should know how necessary it is to destroy.

Exactly

we cannot build a house on top of rot

one of the problems is this

people who wanna laugh and have a good time,who frequent the Gen chat
and have nothing to really offer KTL, Comes to KTL to have a good time and laugh in the mist of our ciphers.

Another problem is this

some of the people haven't done any studies on the top three things discussed here

Race
Religion
Science

and they do not ask questions.
they offer their opinions backed with insults

Huggasaurus Sex
09-28-2007, 09:36 AM
nice post tek :b

"laugh and have a good time" - I dunno what you think is so funny about ppl trying to share for example their pics of a weekend trip (remember the big risk thread) and the whole thing ends up with a bunch of guys acting like 5-year olds and trying to ruin the thread...

(I don't care about big risk's weekend pics thread in general, it was just a prime example to show you guys what I'm trying to say)

dude posted shirtless pictures of himself hanging out with some dorky looking kids. there was even a vid of him tumbling down a hill. how can you post shit like that and not take a little heat for it? even if i knew the guy in real life and was good friends with him i'd still jab at him for the apparent homoness. but it's all in good fun. and at the end of the day he and i can both come to KTL and find shit we agree on.

i dunno man this thread is starting to turn into a circle jerk of weak complaints. if you're so serious about the KTL topics you wanna discuss, then go find a forum dedicated to that field (religion, science, etc). otherwise, expect a few wu-tang fans to enter the thread and pop off about some stupid shit. i mean what do you expect?

Suga Duga
09-28-2007, 10:29 AM
nice post tek :b

dude posted shirtless pictures of himself hanging out with some dorky looking kids. there was even a vid of him tumbling down a hill. how can you post shit like that and not take a little heat for it? even if i knew the guy in real life and was good friends with him i'd still jab at him for the apparent homoness. but it's all in good fun. and at the end of the day he and i can both come to KTL and find shit we agree on.

i dunno man this thread is starting to turn into a circle jerk of weak complaints. if you're so serious about the KTL topics you wanna discuss, then go find a forum dedicated to that field (religion, science, etc). otherwise, expect a few wu-tang fans to enter the thread and pop off about some stupid shit. i mean what do you expect?

like I said, this thread is going into the completely wrong direction, I just wanted to post my opinion about the gen chat section in connection with the comment capalini made about respecting each other, that's it. I'm not trying to force things in here, just think it's sad how the gen chat section "develops"...

let's get back to the main topic of the thread starter...

Black Man
09-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Exactly

we cannot build a house on top of rot

one of the problems is this

people who wanna laugh and have a good time,who frequent the Gen chat
and have nothing to really offer KTL, Comes to KTL to have a good time and laugh in the mist of our ciphers.

Another problem is this

some of the people haven't done any studies on the top three things discussed here

Race
Religion
Science

that is true....and those same ones will make threads about how to make things better when they're some of the main people they complain about. this that and the third happens and i don't like it.....yeah but you do it more than the people you (think) you're talking about.

LORD NOSE
09-28-2007, 05:26 PM
its judgement day lol

there are allot of court TV shows out these days

when a BEEF breaks out in KTL

there should be someone or 2 people (elders) here to sort things out

hear both sides and make a decision

i tried to get a Debate center here

but it seems like most people really do not like organized, healthy discussions

too many people like slop, mess, and chaos

and the fights are entertaining

and when there are no fights, there is no audience and no interesting ciphers

someone has to get smacked down in order to keep KTL alive

V4D3R
09-28-2007, 07:01 PM
People need to take heed to their emotions in heated discussions and learn to accept each others differences and opinions on matters.

Name calling- displays of personal info - is out the window. You can't hate on somebody for their opinion - we are not going to take it where the major religions did.

The hypocrisy is unbearable. We all have somebody that we don't like here, learn to forgive - dont forget - but forgive for the children's sake and the sake of easing tension. Peace of mind is a good thing you know.

We all have somebody in our life that will keep a grudge on us like an elephant.

Prolifical ENG
09-28-2007, 07:37 PM

yup.

when an opinion comes in to play here, it should usually be a value. People's values should be understood if they are different than their own later on in a thread. Once a discussion comes down to this it can be concluded and should come to an end (until someone else wants to ass of course).

WARPATH
09-28-2007, 08:55 PM
I was waiting for a comment like this, just shows that you got no explanation for the post you dropped in that gen chat thread and now start tellin me that you were talkin about KTL...

oh and btw:
why is there a section like gen chat, if 80% of the ppl who go there are lookin for beef and tits? where can somebody drop pics of his weekend trip, something like that without gettin hated on? just look at the threads - in 90% of em you'll see some haters posting gay pics and fat chicks

when you drop something you wanna talk about (and I'm not talkin about topics which are posted in here, maybe I wanna talk about a topic which isn't that serious like for example the war in Iraq) you'll find yourself nowhere...

I know this is off-topic but that's how it is

I've clearly explained what I'm talking about. I think it's obvious that Capalani needs to post an explanation when he talks about respect and all that, and then posts that kinda comments...

but like I said, my opinion and comments here are misunderstood or ignored, I don't want to keep the discussion going when everybody looks at me like it's funny that I would like to see a "clean" gen chat section

The comment I made was a joke. I'm not saying we shouldn't joke with each other now and then but-What I do in General Chat has no bearing on the discussions here. You could've laughed at the joke and then scrolled down to see my other post...........

Each section is a world in it's self. Some people never post outside certains sections. I'm just expressing what's best for KTL.

............but I suspected you would turn it into an issue and completely ignore my second post:

My comment serves as an example of how things go in KTL. You replied, perhaps in haste, but it appears like you are trying to prove that I was making a mockery of KTL.

The discussion starts off decent, then someone says something someone else doesn't agree- The shit hit's the fan.

Once people start beefing, they're forced to take side on a Topic that they might not even agree with themselves, but they will continue to do so just make their point.

In other words, instead of agreeing to disagree, or coming to an understanding of each other, people tend to try defile the person or people they are arguing with.

Often we get so caught up the topics turn into arguments over semantics.............we all speak English here.

Now this is me implementing a solution:

If you really want to discuss topics and know what I'm about, don't judge me off of one post I didn't even remember making. Because the truth of the matter is, you can't know someone just from reading some yellow text.
Maybe you agree or disagree with what they wrote at the time, but you can only know what they give you.

At this point you can:

a. Try and understand me.

b. Agree to disagree, and keep you opinions about me to yourself.

c. Get mad, and say i'm full of shit or do something else irrational.

d. Ignore my reply completley.

e. Do somthing else I haven't thought of.

Suga Duga
09-29-2007, 04:50 AM
At this point you can:

a. Try and understand me.

b. Agree to disagree, and keep you opinions about me to yourself.

c. Get mad, and say i'm full of shit or do something else irrational.

d. Ignore my reply completley.

e. Do somthing else I haven't thought of.

a.