PDA

View Full Version : Rd 2. Beat Battle Tournament (Check In)

Complex
09-24-2007, 07:05 PM
Aight after the first round the 4 contestants moving on are...

FamicoM
Complex
GameOfDeath
ClymaX

Round 2 is gonna be a Wu Theme (since thiz is a wu forum). Use sample that have been used by the Wu Tang Clan or sampled by Rza, True Master, 4th Disciple, Mathematics, or Bronze Nazareth...

I know there are some side battlez jumpin off right now so when all the contestants are ready to go, I will make the submission threadz.. I will get a consensus on the deadline az well so everyone gets enuff time..

The matchups for Round 2 will be...

Complex Vs. ClymaX
FamicoM Vs GameOfDeath

LORD ZERO
09-24-2007, 07:50 PM
2 Great Match Ups Right Here, Cant Wait For Da Blades To Touch On This One

GameOfDeath
09-24-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm not really feelin this idea. I don't want to hear the same samples over again. I'd rather hear something new. But if that's what it is then run it.

Complex
09-25-2007, 12:48 AM
yea i hear u but I think therez enough Wu sampled material out there to work with.. You can even sample joints from affiliates ect.. thats a huge catalogue of material to sample from.. alotta shit thats not really recognizable 2... just get creative wit it..

I dunno i would like to do somethin original az well but imma stick to the plan... The Final round gonna be the "freestyle round"..

westvillain
09-25-2007, 12:57 AM
yo i would love to get in this im assuming its too late tho?

edit: nvm, didnt see that it was round 2 already, i might do this for fun tho lol

ClymaX
09-25-2007, 05:29 AM
Yea theres plenty of material to sample from.. I've seen a website where u can scroll thru the sample tracks thats been used by rap artists and producers.. Does someone remember the site?

WuGambino
09-25-2007, 02:18 PM
I actually used the same sample as Fish in a track in my 2 recent beats thread called "Salads & Rap Ballads" (hence the name lol).

ClymaX
09-26-2007, 06:07 AM
yea thats the one!! thanks Fami!

LORD ZERO
09-27-2007, 02:06 AM
lemme know when da battle threads start and i'll sticky em