PDA

View Full Version : Kids fighting in my neighboorhood...

HarlemDiplomat
09-25-2007, 06:16 AM
Sadly I these two kids are 16 and 17 and were fighting over weed.

Damn shame some of the muthafuckers there were over 18.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18399344

11th Chamber
09-25-2007, 05:17 PM
sucks that people kept steppin in. Cool to watch tho

HarlemDiplomat
09-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Lmao!!!!

SKAMPOE
09-26-2007, 12:19 AM
who da fuck is ''E WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU E WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'' LMAO

HarlemDiplomat
09-26-2007, 09:45 PM
who da fuck is ''E WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU E WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'' LMAO

Thats their neighboorhood gang.

LMAO!!!

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Lmfao, fuckin clowns foreal, lol, the dude look retarded when he put his cuffs up for a stance.

NY_Mami
09-27-2007, 03:49 AM
LMFAO!!!!! All'lat over some weed.......

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2007, 05:13 AM
Mofucka thats the fucking suburbs, those black kids is worse than suburban white kids trying to be hood. That shit was straight up fuckin, big houses, fresh cars in the driveway, front lawn having fuckin suburbs. Neighborhood gangs, pft, come around here see what real gangs is, mofuckas puttin kids that age 6 feet underground for no reason. In Newark you can't drive fuckin 1 block without seeing reefs and RIP memorials for another vic the bloods caught. Shit aint hood, bunch of actors.

That kid in the red whooped his ass though! lol

HarlemDiplomat
09-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Mofucka thats the fucking suburbs, those black kids is worse than suburban white kids trying to be hood. That shit was straight up fuckin, big houses, fresh cars in the driveway, front lawn having fuckin suburbs. Neighborhood gangs, pft, come around here see what real gangs is, mofuckas puttin kids that age 6 feet underground for no reason. In Newark you can't drive fuckin 1 block without seeing reefs and RIP memorials for another vic the bloods caught. Shit aint hood, bunch of actors.

First off... thats New Jersey, this is Virginia.

Who would want to live in the projects? I been there and done that, not cool, not a good feeling to live with 9 family members and struggle.

and people like you who glorify that shit are ridiculous and truely don't know about struggle.

You think just because blacks live in the sub-burbs that they should conform to a certain attitude? Fights happen everywhere you dumb fuck not just in Newark, New Jersey.

But thats stupid because then should everyone from the projects be a killer/drug addict/gang member/poor? According to you they should.

I don't give a fuck what you say, moving up is a good thing.... and its blacks like you who are the main reason for non-progress.

However I seriously doubt you're black anyway.

Sean
09-27-2007, 10:23 AM

Fucking hell, we know you're from "the hood", we know that there are drug dealers and killers in your neghbourhood and we don't care. Nobody asked you about where you're from and nobody gives a shit.

And no, Harlem Diplomat, he's not black.

TeknicelStylez
09-27-2007, 12:08 PM
No I'm not hispanic, No I'm not glorifying the hood, if either one of you been on these forums for more than fuckin 2 months you would know that I wrote at least 16 pages on the trap of American ghetto's, you should read it and learn something. What I'm saying is fake ass gang banging black kids runnin around the suburbs throwin up signs and shit they just invented need to see what a real fuckin Hood looks like. Thats what I'm saying so don't twist my words around cause I offended you. And I also doubt you lived in any projects because you seem like a fuckin punk.

EAGLE EYE
09-27-2007, 02:11 PM
I dont see how Tek glorified anything when analyzing what he saw of that Virginia neighborhood verse his. But yes fights do happen everywhere and thats the focus of this video. And ...... I've seen a lot of suburban blacks even in my parts trying play the role of a gang banger and its just comical cuz nothing in this city even comes remotely close to that lifestyle. I blame it on the TV's verse the PJ's..

plus+ those kids need some tips on how to fight cuz there was wayyy to much shirt grabbing and playin' ring around the rosie

Sean
09-27-2007, 05:32 PM
No I'm not hispanic, No I'm not glorifying the hood, if either one of you been on these forums for more than fuckin 2 months you would know that I wrote at least 16 pages on the trap of American ghetto's, you should read it and learn something. What I'm saying is fake ass gang banging black kids runnin around the suburbs throwin up signs and shit they just invented need to see what a real fuckin Hood looks like. Thats what I'm saying so don't twist my words around cause I offended you. And I also doubt you lived in any projects because you seem like a fuckin punk.

I was just stating how you can't make a single post without going on about how you're from the hood. Nobody gives a shit. I been here a year and the whole time you've been going on about where you're from and how you deal drugs and all this shit. I'm not gonna read your 16 pages about the ghetto because I don't care and I got nothing to learn from you.

And who said you were hispanic?

SaqurakiHanamichi
09-27-2007, 07:21 PM
entertaining

HarlemDiplomat
09-27-2007, 09:48 PM

This goes back to what Bill Cosby said... go look it up.

You need to travel more, thats sad.

TeknicelStylez
09-28-2007, 12:38 AM
I meant "no I'm not black I'm hispanic". Look at the shit I said about Bill Cosby, fuck Bill Cosby he gets as much respect from me as a Enron worker, he can go fuck himself. He never been to a real hood before. Yea I write about being from the hood, thats me, the same way you guys write about being fag ass motherfuckers who get no pussy who ask Wutangcorp posters advice about bagging girls, thats you. You trying to post this video about kids in your neighborhood, that you probably don't know, trying to prove something, don't front like you aint. You from the suburbs, they from the suburbs, come to my hood, even Big Lu and his herb ass friends came to my PJ's this shit aint no fuckin joke. The kids from your neighborhood trying to act like they gang banging is a fuckin joke.

Bg_Knocc_Out
09-28-2007, 12:44 AM
I meant "no I'm not black I'm hispanic". Look at the shit I said about Bill Cosby, fuck Bill Cosby he gets as much respect from me as a Enron worker, he can go fuck himself. He never been to a real hood before. Yea I write about being from the hood, thats me, the same way you guys write about being fag ass motherfuckers who get no pussy who ask Wutangcorp posters advice about bagging girls, thats you. You trying to post this video about kids in your neighborhood, that you probably don't know, trying to prove something, don't front like you aint. You from the suburbs, they from the suburbs, come to my hood, even Big Lu and his herb ass friends came to my PJ's this shit aint no fuckin joke. The kids from your neighborhood trying to act like they gang banging is a fuckin joke.

Lmfao, didn't someone make a thread about you? You looked like a fuckin' clown from what I saw. So ok mr <i>gangster</i>, your one of those dudes who'll go on forums and claim shit but in real life you ain't got respect, I look at it this way, if your a hustler or a 'thug', you wouldn't be on a computer tryna act hard and shit. I'd be glad to come to your 'hood' and fuck your ass up and see how hard you really are.... but I ain't on that e-thug shit, just tryna get my point across.

HarlemDiplomat
09-28-2007, 02:10 AM

LOL... please man you're looking real bad.

When did I ask for fuckin advice about bagging girls? And who is to say the people that did are serious.

1. YOU take the internet too seriously

2. If YOU are so thugged out in the projects why do you find time to put people down on the computer.

3. Go see the world and get out Newark, trust me.

Sean
09-28-2007, 02:21 AM

Jesus, there you go again, we know your hood ain't no joke and we're not gonna go there, stop fucking inviting us. And just cos you're "from the hood" doesn't mean you're hard, it just means you're poor.

HarlemDiplomat
09-28-2007, 02:24 AM
Jesus, there you go again, we know your hood ain't no joke and we're not gonna go there, stop fucking inviting us. And just cos you're "from the hood" doesn't mean you're hard, it just means you're poor.

And 99% of the time thats not even the case anymore.

It isn't abnormal to go to the projects and go in someone's crib and see a big screen TV and expensive clothes in their closet.

Not so much poor, just misguided and clingy to real trivial shit these days. The projects haven't been the same since blacks being growing in the middle class, now its just a matter of those that choose to move up and those that don't.

Its not always choice to be in poverty but alot of times its just pure laziness and non-productivity.

TeknicelStylez
09-28-2007, 12:03 PM
And 99% of the time thats not even the case anymore.

It isn't abnormal to go to the projects and go in someone's crib and see a big screen TV and expensive clothes in their closet.

Not so much poor, just misguided and clingy to real trivial shit these days. The projects haven't been the same since blacks being growing in the middle class, now its just a matter of those that choose to move up and those that don't.

Its not always choice to be in poverty but alot of times its just pure laziness and non-productivity.

A. I'm not from Newark, thats Essex County, I'm from Hudson County, New Jersey isn't just one big Newark, those dumb ass Florida kids who came here thought the same shit.

B. This statement alone right here shows me you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. First of all in real projects, you can't even go in the motherfuckers if you ain't buying drugs or visiting a LIKED family member. Upon entering real projects (towards the courtyard not the inside) you should be approached by people immediately who are trying to figure out what the fuck you're doing.

C. AINT NO FUCKING MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE IN THE PROJECTS. If you got a fuckin big screen TV you stole it or sold drugs to get it, theres no, none, nada, fuckin middle class people in real PJ's stop fuckin lying to these people. These motherfuckers is dirt poor, they can't see their building walls when they walk in cause they're completely covered in graffiti. There's feens shooting up and smoking crack everywhere, when a 9 year old walks out his house to go to school he sees all this. Theres gun fights in the halls, people getting robbed and stabbed to death in the courtyard, they kick down peoples doors and kill the whole family if they even have the notion people are snitching. The people that live in the "Projects" peep the werd there "Project" like a science project, were stacked on top of eachother by the thousands in cramped fucked up living conditions than thrown drugs and weapons to see how they would react like Lab Mice. Projects are also used to gentrify an area so that middle class and upper class faggots can move into the recently reconstructed neighborhood the minorities lived in before they got shoved into the PJ's.

I witnessed this shit with my own eyes, no I'm not trying to be hood or act hood, I AM what I AM. I'm just telling you that these people in this video are fake, those group of buildings you lived in and THOUGHT were the projects, were fake. Your friends are probably fake. You from Virginia? Take your ass to DC and take a tour than realize how dumb you look.

HarlemDiplomat
09-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Man this guy talks about the projects like no one ever been, almost like hes some type of internet forum ambassador for the thug life.

LMAO!

I'm sorry you don't have the mindset to move up in the world and live better.

So stay on your computer in the hood and sell drugs and live your internet fantasy.

I been to D.C., New Jersey, pretty much all down south, NY, and California. People's ways don't change.

You are misguided, see the world and save your life son.

TeknicelStylez
09-28-2007, 01:05 PM
I seen more shit than you have, obviously cause you don't pay attention to shit I'm saying, you're still acting like I'm trying to prove something.

I will bet my entire lifes pay, not only have you not lived in the projects, you haven't even been to the projects.

I'm done arguing with you, keep playing gangster, figures you like dip set so much. What did all your friends decide to start a gang when dipset came out? lmao I hate fake people.

HarlemDiplomat
09-28-2007, 01:11 PM
I seen more shit than you have, obviously cause you don't pay attention to shit I'm saying, you're still acting like I'm trying to prove something.

I will bet my entire lifes pay, not only have you not lived in the projects, you haven't even been to the projects.

I'm done arguing with you, keep playing gangster, figures you like dip set so much. What did all your friends decide to start a gang when dipset came out? lmao I hate fake people.

Don't you have to kill someone? Damn, why're you still on the computer?

TeknicelStylez
09-28-2007, 01:16 PM
If I was living in the hood right now I wouldn't be on the computer, there is no computers in the hood. I went to live with my mom outside of Newark to get my life organized about a month and a half ago.

Art-Official
09-28-2007, 01:27 PM

how much is that like 20 dollars?

not everyone can be a relentless thug like you, Im sure everyone is jealous of your hardcore lifestyle, homey.

cap
10-02-2007, 07:46 AM
haha some funny shit in this thread!!
dope video,the guy in white got embarassed though.

yo harlemdiplomat,are you in this vid??

Durag
10-02-2007, 08:25 AM
A. I'm not from Newark, thats Essex County, I'm from Hudson County, New Jersey isn't just one big Newark, those dumb ass Florida kids who came here thought the same shit.

B. This statement alone right here shows me you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. First of all in real projects, you can't even go in the motherfuckers if you ain't buying drugs or visiting a LIKED family member. Upon entering real projects (towards the courtyard not the inside) you should be approached by people immediately who are trying to figure out what the fuck you're doing.

C. AINT NO FUCKING MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE IN THE PROJECTS. If you got a fuckin big screen TV you stole it or sold drugs to get it, theres no, none, nada, fuckin middle class people in real PJ's stop fuckin lying to these people. These motherfuckers is dirt poor, they can't see their building walls when they walk in cause they're completely covered in graffiti. There's feens shooting up and smoking crack everywhere, when a 9 year old walks out his house to go to school he sees all this. Theres gun fights in the halls, people getting robbed and stabbed to death in the courtyard, they kick down peoples doors and kill the whole family if they even have the notion people are snitching. The people that live in the "Projects" peep the werd there "Project" like a science project, were stacked on top of eachother by the thousands in cramped fucked up living conditions than thrown drugs and weapons to see how they would react like Lab Mice. Projects are also used to gentrify an area so that middle class and upper class faggots can move into the recently reconstructed neighborhood the minorities lived in before they got shoved into the PJ's.

I witnessed this shit with my own eyes, no I'm not trying to be hood or act hood, I AM what I AM. I'm just telling you that these people in this video are fake, those group of buildings you lived in and THOUGHT were the projects, were fake. Your friends are probably fake. You from Virginia? Take your ass to DC and take a tour than realize how dumb you look.

Man youd swear noone's ever been the 'hood' or 'projects' or whatever you like to call it. The guy was just posting a fuckin video. He didnt expect you to get all bitchy bout it