PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Hyde's Album.

Butter
08-01-2005, 01:12 PM
ok ive heard alot of bad feedback about this album so ive never actually checked it out.

on all my.hyde's apperences on other people's albums/tracks he brings fire.

can someone let me know what they truly think about his 'barn of the naked dead' album, not just 'its good' or 'its crap'

peace.

Unforgiven
08-01-2005, 01:14 PM
I loved Barn of The Naked Dead, dude was tight on tracks like Circle of Tyrants and The Crazies and now he gets to bring his shit out, whats even sicker is that he doesn't even listen to hip hop, neither does Goretex....

Butter
08-01-2005, 01:22 PM
yeah i heard about goretex not listening to hip hop, hes into metal and all that.

thanks for the feed.

PsYkOsUs
08-01-2005, 01:47 PM
it's a horror movie concept album, so it's not somethin' you can listen to everyday... the track "Them ft. necro, gore, bill" is classic in my opinion... but as usual, his flow is sick as hell throughout the whole album, good multiple rhyme schemes... you just get bored of the one-dimensional content... i'd definitely pick it up though...

Butter
08-01-2005, 01:48 PM
how is it beatwise?

PsYkOsUs
08-01-2005, 01:53 PM
though some are borin', most of the beats are very ill, but i'm biased, 'cause i love necro's production... buy it...

Butter
08-01-2005, 01:54 PM
ok thanks, ill check it out before i buy it.

CrunchyBlack
08-01-2005, 03:36 PM
album is savage IMO. track number 3 is crazy as fuck....reminds me of an 80's horror flick because of the chorus and the beat.

Unforgiven
08-01-2005, 04:02 PM
album is savage IMO. track number 3 is crazy as fuck....reminds me of an 80's horror flick because of the chorus and the beat.
hyde, hyde, mr hyde, everybody in the room must die

bringoutthegimp
08-01-2005, 04:14 PM
mr hyde = worst rapper ever, beats are pretty fuckin awesome though, probably the best necro beats of last year

Butter
08-01-2005, 04:19 PM
have you heard street veteran? he kills that track.

WuBanga36
08-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Word, Necro can produce beats that equals to dopeness.

manhattan360
08-01-2005, 07:37 PM
i sold dude and smoked weed with him back in a club in 2002 didnt know necro was his cousin mad cool dude

R3beLuTionAry
08-01-2005, 07:42 PM
yeah i heard about goretex not listening to hip hop, hes into metal and all that.

thanks for the feed.
im sure he listens to a decent amount of hip hop, just like i listen to some metal on the side, although i generally listen to hip hop.

Killer Falcon
08-01-2005, 07:49 PM
the albums pretty good.... there are some very good tracks on the album. there are some excellent beats on the album, although there are some weak ones as well imo. it is not as well produced as some of the other albums necro has produced recently. mr hyde is a tight mc throughout the album, if you want to listen to some dark shit then you wont be dissappointed :)

oh yeah, can you return the pm i sent you a little while ago when you get the chance

peace

CrunchyBlack
08-02-2005, 12:41 AM
Barn of the Naked Dead:

"Sluts are drained of memory, relieved of their extremities
Unexpectedly stripped, invaded rectally
Stick my dick up your ass, bitch, I consider you raped
Got your trip to your casket up on video tape
Loosen boots and your skirt down to your panties and bra
When I seduce you get hurt, who says you can't be a star
Get myself an erection every one or two I slay
Got your head on a tray, bury the rest of you in hay
My barn is resourceful, I'm harmin' you awful
Make 'em swallow a mothball or hundreds of jawfulls
Put babes into harnesses then my blade tarnishes
Force it through their cunts, what a beautiful barn this is"

...his lyrics aren't especially "insightful", but then again, he's not supposed to be.

Butter
08-02-2005, 05:41 AM
im sure he listens to a decent amount of hip hop, just like i listen to some metal on the side, although i generally listen to hip hop.
i read an interview with goretex, he said he doesnt listen to hip hop anymore, doesnt like what its become etc etc.

yeah sorry winte, ill reply to that later on today when i get back from work, im cool with it.

thanks for the feed everyone.