PDA

View Full Version : 24 Scientist and Yakub

verbalkent
09-29-2007, 09:28 PM
I was wondering if someone who post here knows anything about the 24 Scientist mentioned in the Yakub story. I here they tell mans fututre for 24,000 years. I myself take the yakub story to be non-fiction.

TSA
09-29-2007, 09:41 PM
i dont know how anyone can believe these stories.

although i ain't gonna lie, i think god threw in white people to the mix just as a little obstical, to spice things up.

7EL7
09-29-2007, 11:25 PM
12 major

12 minor

Yah = Yes

Weh = No

YahWeh are the 24 scientist

2+4 = 6

the 25th (IMO) is the Supreme Being - The Head of the 24

2+5 = 7

number of the God

every 25,000 years, a new God is brought into the community

its the highest order

and everything is for a reason

TSA
09-29-2007, 11:34 PM
dude, i bring a new god into the community every week.

(...OWNED)

7EL7
09-30-2007, 12:28 AM
dude, i bring a new god into the community every week.

(...OWNED)

What does this mean ? ^

i don't understand

Can you explain This

krisLo
09-30-2007, 12:44 AM
llol =x

froth
09-30-2007, 02:19 AM
wow thats some SERIOUS numerology

7EL7
09-30-2007, 12:38 PM
its simple and to the point

was it supposed to be complex ?

but its still complex enough for you not to understand it

looking for rocket science ?

V4D3R
09-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Padawans need patience...

V4D3R
09-30-2007, 03:14 PM
The Book of Job has the 24 ancients that discuss with "God" when all of a sudden Lucifer comes in to make that wager...

Then there's the York thing - 12 agreeable and 12 disagreeable

Numbers jumble the human mind.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-30-2007, 09:10 PM
i dont know how anyone can believe these stories.

although i ain't gonna lie, i think god threw in white people to the mix just as a little obstical, to spice things up.

Its all so clear now!!!!!!

Teach us more wise teenager....

verbalkent
09-30-2007, 11:59 PM
are u serious about the The Book of Job, are there any morew sources for this story

TSA
10-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Its all so clear now!!!!!!

Teach us more wise teenager....

oohhh look im the dumb naive kid that is too dumb to know that white people were created by a gay as a part of a science experiment. a guy that was able to create people before the wheel was invented, and then he cast them into europe because they where black, or god i should say.
and Gary Coleman is actually the true god, or Allah is should say.. you know...Arm Leg Leg Arm Head, the arab word with english acronyms that doesn't confuse anyone. Or God. Cipher Divine i should say, as if those 3 words put together EVER man sense. infact isn't it amazing how all these words are acronyms in the whitemans' devil language?

i wish i were ass grown man that should be achieving something with his life but is instead on a hip hop forum insulting younger people.

V4D3R
10-01-2007, 01:54 AM
are u serious about the The Book of Job, are there any morew sources for this story

I think I might have misquoted - but in Revelations 4 they are mentioned- in The Book of Job it's the Sons of God like in Genesis 6.

TSA
10-01-2007, 02:00 AM
for a pool of non-christians

you motherfuckers are REAL selective about the bible

if someone follows it they're considered ignorant, but if some kicks this goofy bible related shit they're not?..infact watch.

V4D3R
10-01-2007, 02:05 AM
The Torah is basically a history reference book- most of the stories hold some historical reference points - and I just pointed out how it's the same number.

Numbers and words...

Olive Oil Goombah
10-01-2007, 07:46 AM
oohhh look im the dumb naive kid that is too dumb to know that white people were created by a gay as a part of a science experiment. a guy that was able to create people before the wheel was invented, and then he cast them into europe because they where black, or god i should say.
and Gary Coleman is actually the true god, or Allah is should say.. you know...Arm Leg Leg Arm Head, the arab word with english acronyms that doesn't confuse anyone. Or God. Cipher Divine i should say, as if those 3 words put together EVER man sense. infact isn't it amazing how all these words are acronyms in the whitemans' devil language?

i wish i were ass grown man that should be achieving something with his life but is instead on a hip hop forum insulting younger people.

I was only playin dude. I dont believe that shit...5% is black american spinoff of islam.

LHX
10-01-2007, 02:48 PM
the story works as a metaphor for this madness being started intentionally

it means:

at some point in the past
the mind of man reached a stagnant point where it could not progress unless some measures were undertaken

enter a 'scientist' who figured out a way to provoke change

what we are experiencing is a result of that

it was a new type of technology

Black Man
10-01-2007, 05:22 PM
the story works as a metaphor for this madness being started intentionally

it means:

at some point in the past
the mind of man reached a stagnant point where it could not progress unless some measures were undertaken

enter a 'scientist' who figured out a way to provoke change

what we are experiencing is a result of that

it was a new type of technology

That's not what it means....

LHX
10-01-2007, 05:44 PM
That's not what it means....

that may not be what it means
but
it works

how else can you explain living in a world where people say one thing and then act a different way?

we lie to ourselves more than anybody else

a bunch of people running around claiming to 'know' what happened in history

we cant even get a reliable source on something that happened on September 30, 2007

Koolish
10-01-2007, 05:52 PM
no one alive in this world at this moment witnessed anything 200 years ago.

all we have is trust.

DUMBO
10-01-2007, 06:10 PM
the white race is grafted (whatever that means) from the raw hide of satan. that's why white pussy smells like fire (after i'm done doing my ting.)

LHX
10-01-2007, 07:51 PM
no one alive in this world at this moment witnessed anything 200 years ago.

all we have is trust.

or
instead of trust

we have the ability to do some critical thinking and determine what is important and what isnt

realistically - the only thing that is important is the fact that we -

i mean collectively 'we' as a 'civilization' -

cannot continue living the way we live on this planet

one way or another it has to end

the only significant thing that history can do for us is help us understand how we got into this situation

hence the importance of the Yacub story as a source of insight

its not so much about trust as it is about seeing which pieces fit and which dont

from my perspective - the Yacub story makes a lot more sense than conventional 'evolution' theories

as tho this lifestyle of conscious but unstoppable self-destruction all developed by accident

froth
10-02-2007, 08:27 AM
or its just a crock of fucking shit

V4D3R
10-02-2007, 11:59 AM
or its just a crock of fucking shit
Ok then - here's some facts

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42393

TSA
10-02-2007, 01:18 PM
^^^ Ok then here's some facts

*links to another wucorp forum*

hahahahahahahaa!

come one man, you can't believe this retarded shit.

im black, i don't believe this bullshit, white people were grafted? the fuck does that mean.

i wish yacub
would have grafted niggas too, shit, looks like the grafted ones are making all the money.

and if all your retardedness is supposed to make sense then explain

Arabs(considered caucasain, the prophet mohammed was caucasian so what, is he the devil too?)
Asain
Native Americans
Pacific Islanders
Aborigines

STYLE
10-02-2007, 01:58 PM
how about this for an explanation? i find alot of questionable things in the yakub story too. so...genetic defect due to diet, random genetic drift or some other genetic stressor caused a melanin deficiency. these mutants were then cast out of society and had to resort to living in the mountainous regions of caucus. isolation, lack of resources and in breeding produces the savagry you see today in the white race.

all other races have melanin.
arab=the mix between white and black moor moors rules europe for 1000yrs
asians were isolated from the rest of the world for 1000s of years. but they still have color.

Koolish
10-02-2007, 03:20 PM
how about this for an explanation? i find alot of questionable things in the yakub story too. so...genetic defect due to diet, random genetic drift or some other genetic stressor caused a melanin deficiency. these mutants were then cast out of society and had to resort to living in the mountainous regions of caucus. isolation, lack of resources and in breeding produces the savagry you see today in the white race.

asians were isolated from the rest of the world for 1000s of years. but they still have color.
so basically the story is justified racism towards white people. we deserve to be looked down upon because of something beyond our control which may represent an ideal we don't adhere too. i have actually met peaceful, multicultural loving white people, doesn't that go against our genetics? fuck, i never even really thought of race as something important until wucorp described to me just how important it supposedly is.

TSA
10-02-2007, 04:28 PM
all im saying is anyone that believes this Yakub shit is ignorant.

Asians were isolated? from who? they're been trading with Arabs and Africans for longer then europeans.

arabs aren't mixed, they're arab

mix ppl don't look like mixed ppl. they look like arab ppl Moors ruled Hispanola not all of europe fag, and not for 1000 years.

quit shitting on yourself.

you still never explained eskimos aborigines and pacific islanders

Black Man
10-02-2007, 04:33 PM
12 major

12 minor

Yah = Yes

Weh = No

YahWeh are the 24 scientist

2+4 = 6

the 25th (IMO) is the Supreme Being - The Head of the 24

2+5 = 7

number of the God

every 25,000 years, a new God is brought into the community

its the highest order

and everything is for a reason

where'd you get this from? what's the difference between a major and minor scientist? what is a scientist? where did you get the 25 from? 2+4=6 what does that mean? where does this 25,000 years come from? there's a new god that comes into the community? who's the old god? why 25,000 years? what is the function of the 24 scientist? what are their names?

7EL7
10-02-2007, 10:48 PM
where'd you get this from?

it was always there

what's the difference between a major and minor scientist?

Rank

what is a scientist?

Main Entry:sci·en·tist http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?scient05.wav=scientist'))Pronunciation: \ˈsī-ən-tist\ Function:noun Etymology:Latin scientiaDate:1834 1: a person learned in science (http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/science) and especially natural science (http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/science) : a scientific (http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientific) investigator

where did you get the 25 from?

it was always there

2+4=6 what does that mean?

it means that its one short of being complete

where does this 25,000 years come from?

it is a time

there's a new god that comes into the community? who's the old god?

:looking:

why 25,000 years?

the time is right

what is the function of the 24 scientist? what are their names?

it is an order

i wouldn't know their names

and their titles are not in front of me now

STYLE
10-03-2007, 07:31 AM
so basically the story is justified racism towards white people. we deserve to be looked down upon because of something beyond our control which may represent an ideal we don't adhere too. i have actually met peaceful, multicultural loving white people, doesn't that go against our genetics? fuck, i never even really thought of race as something important until wucorp described to me just how important it supposedly is.

there are spectrum to everything. but another white trait is thinking in absolutes (left brain & calcified pineal gland). left brained thinking will tell u that a white man can not be good, just because i said that is not in his nature.

lol

look at prince, the singer, i'm pretty sure he's hetro. he is on the feminine side of the straight spectrum. then you have the homothug, he's on the masculine side of the gay spectrum. but we can assume that most dudes that wear high heels and pants with the ass out are most likely gay. and can assume that most black men who appear thugish are straight.

just as there are savage blacks and civilized whites.

and yeah race prolly doesn't matter if you are white. lol

froth
10-03-2007, 01:24 PM

savagery in the white race? what about sudan. what about all those monks getting slaughtered. please dont think just bc youre black you never did anything wrong to others. fucking joke

V4D3R
10-03-2007, 01:28 PM
...eventually - somebody is going to be held accountable - people are upset at history and what still happens. Mothafuckas still think they own the world, the last empire...

froth
10-03-2007, 01:35 PM
i wish everyone was fucking purple monsters so we could actually do something fucking useful instead of all this seperation. i didnt know racism existed till third grade. they should just leave kids alone with this shit

Black Man
10-03-2007, 04:27 PM
i wish everyone was fucking purple monsters so we could actually do something fucking useful instead of all this seperation. i didnt know racism existed till third grade. they should just leave kids alone with this shit

so after centuries of people being seperated by a specific group of people, now all of sudden you want the group who has been constantly seperated to accept those responsible and those who benefited from the constant seperation with open arms?

instead of waiting for "everybody" else, why don't you do something useful? you say "we" could do something useful i don't know who's included in your "we" but i know "we" can't do anything useful together until some steps have been taken because "we" didn't destroy "your" fabric of life but nor did "we" sit by and say and do nothing about it, however so many of "you" either did something directly or didn't do anything at all which is just as bad as doing it.

seperation from an open enemy is good.

Black Man
10-03-2007, 04:28 PM
...eventually - somebody is going to be held accountable - people are upset at history and what still happens. Mothafuckas still think they own the world, the last empire...

somebody is already being held accountable...some of you just don't like who it is.

froth
10-03-2007, 04:31 PM
so after centuries of people being seperated by a specific group of people, now all of sudden you want the group who has been constantly seperated to accept those responsible and those who benefited from the constant seperation with open arms?

instead of waiting for "everybody" else, why don't you do something useful? you say "we" could do something useful i don't know who's included in your "we" but i know "we" can't do anything useful together until some steps have been taken because "we" didn't destroy "your" fabric of life but nor did "we" sit by and say and do nothing about it, however so many of "you" either did something directly or didn't do anything at all which is just as bad as doing it.

seperation from an open enemy is good.

are you saying the irish havent been discriminated against? get real. and im only your 'open enemy' in your fantasies. you thrive on discord bc its the only way you seem to have an identity...on a message board

Black Man
10-03-2007, 04:52 PM
savagery in the white race? what about sudan. what about all those monks getting slaughtered. please dont think just bc youre black you never did anything wrong to others. fucking joke

so typical of a person to talk about something "negative" going on in the here and now, but they don't never want to check who and/or what is the cause of those "negative" actions. you can say "what about sudan?" all you want but for those who actually know what's going on (there), then the cause of that situation is not unknown nor is the cause of that situation the people of the sudan.

Black Man
10-03-2007, 04:58 PM
are you saying the irish havent been discriminated against? get real. and im only your 'open enemy' in your fantasies. you thrive on discord bc its the only way you seem to have an identity...on a message board

did i say the irish weren't discriminated against? look at you shooting at the stars. implying something that nobody even mentioned. now speaking of the irish, who discriminated against them?

did i say "you" were my open enemy? somebody feeling some guilt or something.....all i said was seperation from your open enemy is good. i didn't say any one specific person was or is an open enemy of anybody, nor did i mention i have an open enemy.

seems like you're the one who thrives on discord....making things up and such.

froth
10-03-2007, 05:00 PM
its impossible to communicate with you

Black Man
10-03-2007, 05:09 PM
where'd you get this from?

it was always there

what's the difference between a major and minor scientist?

Rank

what is a scientist?

Main Entry:sci·en·tist http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?scient05.wav=scientist'))Pronunciation: \ˈsī-ən-tist\ Function:noun Etymology:Latin scientiaDate:1834 1: a person learned in science (http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/science) and especially natural science (http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/science) : a scientific (http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/scientific) investigator

where did you get the 25 from?

it was always there

2+4=6 what does that mean?

it means that its one short of being complete

where does this 25,000 years come from?

it is a time

there's a new god that comes into the community? who's the old god?

:looking:

why 25,000 years?

the time is right

what is the function of the 24 scientist? what are their names?

it is an order

i wouldn't know their names

and their titles are not in front of me now

you don't know what the hell you're talking about......

V4D3R
10-03-2007, 05:12 PM
I think it's about the Rizqians.

Black Man
10-03-2007, 05:17 PM

when exactly have you tried to communicate with me?

you're

Black Man
10-03-2007, 05:18 PM

when exactly have you tried to communicate with me?

Black Man
10-03-2007, 05:25 PM
that may not be what it means
but
it works
how else can you explain living in a world where people say one thing and then act a different way?
we lie to ourselves more than anybody else
a bunch of people running around claiming to 'know' what happened in history
we cant even get a reliable source on something that happened on September 30, 2007

no, it doesn't work and you would know that if you actually knew what you were talking about.

speak for yourself, you may lie to yourself more than anybody else but you're not the voice of every person.

i'm sure some of those people who speak on history and "claim" to know what happened, i'm sure some of them actually do know.

7EL7
10-03-2007, 05:57 PM
you don't know what the hell you're talking about......

you don't know what i'm talking about

and thats ok

MathUtheMCZA
10-03-2007, 06:02 PM
basically the story of yacub holds absolutely no water if you actually deal with science & reality. and grafted?---- the story of yacub is what is grafted, and grafted from imagination, grafted just like ancient masons grafted the stories of the bible. so i wouldn't let it upset anyone regardless of your race....the story of yacub is just as much a form of slavery as christianity leading one to believe in a mystery god. my advice to anyone is to never let anyone or anything (especially grafted "lore") enslave your mind or temper because I, YOU, WE is/are just as much supreme being as the next human.....peace.

I'm not challenging anyone and I'm not clowning supreme math. I'm just adding some oil to lessen the friction.

djscimitar.

Koolish
10-03-2007, 06:02 PM
there are spectrum to everything. but another white trait is thinking in absolutes (left brain & calcified pineal gland). left brained thinking will tell u that a white man can not be good, just because i said that is not in his nature.

lol

look at prince, the singer, i'm pretty sure he's hetro. he is on the feminine side of the straight spectrum. then you have the homothug, he's on the masculine side of the gay spectrum. but we can assume that most dudes that wear high heels and pants with the ass out are most likely gay. and can assume that most black men who appear thugish are straight.

just as there are savage blacks and civilized whites.

and yeah race prolly doesn't matter if you are white. lol
so much of what you said doesn't make sense but i'm going to do my best.

"another white trait is thinking in absolutes (left brain & calcified pineal gland)"
two names, JOHN LENNON/PICASSO. real abstract cracker ass motherfuckers.

"left brained thinking will tell u that a white man can not be good, just because i said that is not in his nature."
your implications seemed different to me. and i really wonder if you hold this opinion without considering every white person tainted. that's racism to me. what you're saying is we have to force ourselves to be good because it is unnatural. i have done good deeds with no thought of consequence or past lessons and felt no different after doing them. it was natural.

the next paragraph doesn't relate to anything i'd mentioned.

" and yeah race prolly doesn't matter if you are white. lol"
so basically, what you're telling me, is it's impossible for anyone who is not white to not look at people in terms of race. i live amongst more cultures than you probably know of, and many people of different backgrounds get along together well here. in this situation, people from the same culture tend to stick together, that's inevitable, but in many situations they get along with others well. what i'm trying to say is i know, and am friends with, people who aren't white that don't consider race as an issue.

TSA
10-03-2007, 06:09 PM
^^skin color/"race" determines your reaction to sunlight, that's it.

it's culture that makes white people douches.

froth
10-03-2007, 06:13 PM
why mince words? anyone who believes the yacub story is fucking retarded. period. anyone who thinks their race is better than another is retarded. period. anyone who comes on a message board and thinks they are god in a literal sense is retarded. period. why not just say it, i mean lhx might try to trade metaphors, but i think i can comprehend what these people are saying. and they are grossly misguided. just bc your ancestors have been wronged in the past doesnt give you a free pass to turn into a blithering idiot. you read a pamphlet or some shit with zero evidence and the next thing you know, you think getting sunburned has something to do with knowledge? you guys make crowley seem like einstein. your baby numerology is barely even cute. its pitiful. what, fards on a spaceship going round the earth? yall should listen to paul mooney. there arent any fucking aliens that want to touch your 'booty holes'. get over yourself

7EL7
10-03-2007, 06:16 PM
why mince words? anyone who believes the yacub story is fucking retarded. period. anyone who thinks their race is better than another is retarded. period. anyone who comes on a message board and thinks they are god in a literal sense is retarded. period. why not just say it, i mean lhx might try to trade metaphors, but i think i can comprehend what these people are saying. and they are grossly misguided. just bc your ancestors have been wronged in the past doesnt give you a free pass to turn into a blithering idiot. you read a pamphlet or some shit with zero evidence and the next thing you know, you think getting sunburned has something to do with knowledge? you guys make crowley seem like einstein. your baby numerology is barely even cute. its pitiful. what, fards on a spaceship going round the earth? yall should listen to paul mooney. there arent any fucking aliens that want to touch your 'booty holes'. get over yourself

how well do you see ?

froth
10-03-2007, 06:18 PM
forgive me, ive got a bad case of sunburn...too much knowledge

7EL7
10-03-2007, 06:27 PM
forgive me, ive got a bad case of sunburn...too much knowledge

the words sunburn seems to get you upset

don't take it out on me

take that up with the one who had the sunburn and white people theory

but white peoples skin does burn allot easier/faster

why ?

froth
10-03-2007, 06:33 PM
it makes me laugh bc you call the sun knowledge. it makes me laugh bc you think you are better than me bc you dont get sunburnt as easily. your whole twist on racial supremacy is so fucking stupid it just really makes me laugh at you

12 major scientists+ 12 minor scientists= a fucking dumb fucking moron named 7el7

STYLE
10-03-2007, 06:50 PM
it is more than that, melanin and your pineal gland work in conjunction as an antenna to the universe. this is why black folks have rhythm we are more in tuned with the natural rhytm of reality. it also is the source of "swagger." we have a natural elevated dopamine level, this is why blacks are a lil more lively, also why crack and weed and other drugs but mainly crack has such a devastating effect on blacks.

this is why the white you are the greater the disconnection you experience with nature. if you notice it is a white cultural thing to "conquer nature" this is because u don't feel one with it. u view it as an adversary. even the sun, which gives life to all things on earth, is a threat to ur life.

Koolish, u still using your left brain, u can't even help i can u? lol u completely ignored my comments on spectrum and the fact that there can be savage blacks and civilized whites. just like there are horrible rhythmless black "dancers" and white folks that can dance their asses off.
spectrum my man , spectrum, but if we look at populations as a whole and see where each race lies in that spectrum you will s3ee the trends we are all referring to. stop thinking in absolutes. the only absolutes are exist and not exist.

froth
10-03-2007, 07:06 PM
this is why black folks have rhythm we are more in tuned with the natural rhytm of reality. it also is the source of "swagger."
hahahahah oh man

STYLE
10-03-2007, 07:27 PM
hahahahah oh man

yeah its funny till you think about the fact that Africans used pure rhythm (drum beats) as a communication tool. ever wonder why?
ever wonder why a black man has a bop in his step from the time he learns how to walk. ever wonder why U are drawn to our culture and reject your own?

froth
10-03-2007, 07:34 PM
i dont know, im a professional drummer and have been playing concerts for 15 years, i think i have a sense of time. what do i know as far as a 'bop' in your step, well, i guess ill take your word for it. im drawn to a lot of cultures. does it mean i want to heat an igloo with seal fat since ive studied the inuit? honestly your rythm argument does more to perpetuate stereotypes than make any sort of tangible, coherent sense. oh well, back to the drawing board with a bop in your step.

STYLE
10-03-2007, 07:46 PM
absolutes once again. u think by giving a contradictory example then you destroy my argument. so left brained......
i don't even know what ur point is. is it that white and black people are the same? cause all i'm saying is they are not, and if you ever wondered why white folks do insane, savage brutal shit, it has its roots in biology.

what is the profile for a serial killer?

froth
10-03-2007, 07:49 PM
yeah black people never do anything but fart roses. you have got to be the most stuck up ignorant fucking closed minded bitch ive ever had to type to

Olive Oil Goombah
10-03-2007, 07:56 PM
Damn, this guy is a genius. I wonder what his degree is in?

froth
10-03-2007, 08:00 PM
u think by giving a contradictory example then you destroy my argument.

someone help here im getting a nose bleed

froth
10-03-2007, 08:04 PM
what else do i need to do? set fire to it?

STYLE
10-03-2007, 08:10 PM
i never said that ALL whites are savage i never said ALL Blacks were civilzed. i'm pointing out the physiological and biological diffs. as is relates to melanin. if you think melanin is just natural sunscreen, ur wrong. period point blank. look at who kills animals for sport. that has its roots in white culture. look at who is the typical molester, serial killer and suicide victim. white. NOT ALL BUT MOST. this is because some of humanity is chemically encoded in melanin and the pineal gland.
see how u reverted to an animal when faced with fustration. you abandodned logic and reasoniong, dropped debate and resorted to insulting me. why did you feel that was ness.? u can't help it.

froth
10-03-2007, 08:14 PM
i didnt revert to an animal, it takes opposable thumbs to type this shit

froth
10-03-2007, 08:18 PM
besides, theres so much bs in what you have typed, for example, your almost childlike deaf mute knowledge of hunting in various cultures, that i honestly dont have the time or drive to correct you. i can tell you that you dont have any idea what youre talking about but that doesnt do any good. so i guess were at a standstill. i should have just kept my mouth shut. i actually did learn something. dont respond on ktl

7EL7
10-03-2007, 08:19 PM
it makes me laugh bc you call the sun knowledge.

no i don't

it makes me laugh bc you think you are better than me bc you dont get sunburnt as easily.

no i don't

your whole twist on racial supremacy is so fucking stupid it just really makes me laugh at you

racial supremacy ?

no such thing

12 major scientists+ 12 minor scientists= a fucking dumb fucking moron named 7el7

steps and ranks

thats how the order works

steps and ranks

froth
10-03-2007, 08:33 PM
actually i was attributing words to you said by another member. on accident. i apologize. really feel stupid right now. nothing like learning from mistake i guess. i sincerely apologize

verbalkent
10-03-2007, 08:55 PM
we have gotten away from our original topic the 24 and yakub. Look at how white man can destroy the world and not give a fuck about anybody else.

7EL7
10-03-2007, 08:59 PM
we have gotten away from our original topic the 24 and yakub. Look at how white man can destroy the world and not give a fuck about anybody else.

is this true ?

Prolifical ENG
10-03-2007, 09:10 PM
What in the Sun's knowledge is going on here???

There is nothing wrong with Yakub.

However I'm afraid many people here are going past what they really know about life sciences and I am not talking about what Yakub did.

No one has ever looked in the geography of things (and I'm not talking about strictly latitudes and climates).

I guess the irony is the answers really are apart of Earth itself (and I am not talking about "the Earth").

The truth doesn't have to be a riddle.

froth
10-03-2007, 09:11 PM
yet your post reads like one

Prolifical ENG
10-03-2007, 09:14 PM
yet your post reads like one

hahaha I guess I appreciate irony that much.

TSA
10-03-2007, 09:15 PM
yeah its funny till you think about the fact that Africans used pure rhythm (drum beats) as a communication tool. ever wonder why?
ever wonder why a black man has a bop in his step from the time he learns how to walk. ever wonder why U are drawn to our culture and reject your own?

awww shit, i used to think you were a douche, but damn, im wrong, respect

hahahahahahaha!

Koolish
10-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Koolish, u still using your left brain, u can't even help i can u? lol u completely ignored my comments on spectrum and the fact that there can be savage blacks and civilized whites. just like there are horrible rhythmless black "dancers" and white folks that can dance their asses off.
spectrum my man , spectrum, but if we look at populations as a whole and see where each race lies in that spectrum you will s3ee the trends we are all referring to. stop thinking in absolutes. the only absolutes are exist and not exist.
this spectrum describes to me nothing more than culture. if your opinion is correct however, placing a large amount of white people in an asian country to live in would result in the white people acting very savagely towards themselves and the asian peoples, for the most part, correct? they would in no way conform to the culture of the asian region, correct?

and as opposed to absolutes i am supposed to think about possibilities only? listen, when you debate you are supposed to debate about objective facts. objective facts are absolute. i assume the opposite of an absolute is possibility. possibility occurs in the subjective realm where no debate can exist because subjective opinion is not based on objective fact. i cannot debate why loving chocolate ice cream is wrong, because it is a subjective opinion. i'm "thinking in absolutes" BECAUSE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION. if your entire argument is based on imagination you have lost all credibility.

Black Man
10-04-2007, 10:21 AM
i never said that ALL whites are savage i never said ALL Blacks were civilzed. i'm pointing out the physiological and biological diffs. as is relates to melanin. if you think melanin is just natural sunscreen, ur wrong. period point blank. look at who kills animals for sport. that has its roots in white culture. look at who is the typical molester, serial killer and suicide victim. white. NOT ALL BUT MOST. this is because some of humanity is chemically encoded in melanin and the pineal gland.
see how u reverted to an animal when faced with fustration. you abandodned logic and reasoniong, dropped debate and resorted to insulting me. why did you feel that was ness.? u can't help it.

THIS PERSON HAS A POIINT.....

Black Man
10-04-2007, 10:22 AM
you don't know what i'm talking about

and thats ok

you're talking a bunch of mumbo jumbo. and you are wrong with what you said.

Black Man
10-04-2007, 11:02 AM

of course it's off topic...when a person doesn't know what they're talking about then it's going to be off topic.

verbalkent, do you know what the "story" is? whatever you know about "yacub" be it something from the bible, quran, t.h.e.m post your info. don't worry if it's right or wrong any errors will be corrected.

Black Man
10-04-2007, 11:24 AM
What in the Sun's knowledge is going on here???
There is nothing wrong with Yakub.
However I'm afraid many people here are going past what they really know about life sciences and I am not talking about what Yakub did.
No one has ever looked in the geography of things (and I'm not talking about strictly latitudes and climates).
I guess the irony is the answers really are apart of Earth itself (and I am not talking about "the Earth").
The truth doesn't have to be a riddle.

the truth isn't a riddle but misunderstanding of the truth leads people to breed mytholology.

verbalkent
10-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Bet. i wasnt really worried about being right or wrong. I've heard the same story everyone else has. I'll try and make this short. Yakub told his uncle he was going to make something that would control him or the world Uncle told him what can you make besides that which will cause trouble. Eventually Yakub gained some followers and his followers caused disocrd in the community. Yakub was in jail. There was a king that went to Yakub and yakub was granted freedom at a price of him and his followers being exiled to Patmos. He had a form of birth control where if black babies were born to mothers they would be killed and the lighter ones were spared death. at some point in time yakub died and his followers went back to where the came and caused trouble again and were rounded up in chains ans sent to the cacus mountains. Forgot to mention Yakub learned things from playing with magnets.
Long story short thats what i have read. my order may not be correct of course but thats it. 24 scientist in meeca. i have also read that someone once tried to blow up the earth and thats why rthe moon is where it is today.

verbalkent
10-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Also i believe that to birth a balck child you need to black people anything else is uncivilized. Meaning i dont believe white people came about from traveling to europe thru blacks or brown skinned people. To me thats about the same as thinking man came from monkeys or the evolution of things like cro mag. There was some white dude a while back and he assembled some bones to make since out of evolution. His whole theory was just a hoax to make people believe in evolution.

Black Man
10-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Bet. i wasnt really worried about being right or wrong. I've heard the same story everyone else has. I'll try and make this short. Yakub told his uncle he was going to make something that would control him or the world Uncle told him what can you make besides that which will cause trouble. Eventually Yakub gained some followers and his followers caused disocrd in the community. Yakub was in jail. There was a king that went to Yakub and yakub was granted freedom at a price of him and his followers being exiled to Patmos. He had a form of birth control where if black babies were born to mothers they would be killed and the lighter ones were spared death. at some point in time yakub died and his followers went back to where the came and caused trouble again and were rounded up in chains ans sent to the cacus mountains. Forgot to mention Yakub learned things from playing with magnets.
Long story short thats what i have read. my order may not be correct of course but thats it. 24 scientist in meeca. i have also read that someone once tried to blow up the earth and thats why rthe moon is where it is today.

Also i believe that to birth a balck child you need to black people anything else is uncivilized. Meaning i dont believe white people came about from traveling to europe thru blacks or brown skinned people. To me thats about the same as thinking man came from monkeys or the evolution of things like cro mag. There was some white dude a while back and he assembled some bones to make since out of evolution. His whole theory was just a hoax to make people believe in evolution.

cool. your story is good enough for me.

what do you know about patmos? where's it located? the square miles? the landscape? what types of animal and plant life is there? is there a supply of fresh water there?

you spoke on birth control....what does that mean to you? what does birth mean and what does control mean?

you mentioned a king, who is that king in relationship to yacub?

where can you find any information that talks about yacub? is yacub written about in religious books, novels, is this a story orally transmitted? is there any mentioning of yacub outside of the nge or the noi?

what does yacub mean?

i'm asking these questions because beyond the "story" there's a science that needs to be studied and in order to understand (see things clearly for what they are and not what they appear to be) a foundation (knowledge is the foundation) has to be laid.

remember hitler wanted to do what? make a people to rule and have a perfect race....blue eyes and blond hair. how does a person go about achieving that?

what happens when you take a child and put your thoughts in their head?

just some questions to begin the journey....

Mumm Ra
10-04-2007, 04:00 PM
I read that about the moon somewhere too but it's probably a metaphor for what I have no clue.
I mean all planets have moons to my knowledge I doubt people tried to blow up each one.

LHX
10-04-2007, 07:51 PM
if we were all put in the same environment exposed to the same circumstances
we would all eventually become the same thing

we were separated and now we are coming back together

the internet is a part of this

this debate will fade in time as things become more and more obvious

a line of trees exposed to a constant wind all bend in a similar manner as they grow

time has exposed us all to slavery - directly and indirectly

what we lack is compassion to recognize those aspects of self in others

the yacub story is still a great metaphor

7EL7
10-04-2007, 08:46 PM
cool. your story is good enough for me.

what do you know about patmos? where's it located? the square miles? the landscape? what types of animal and plant life is there? is there a supply of fresh water there?

you spoke on birth control....what does that mean to you? what does birth mean and what does control mean?

you mentioned a king, who is that king in relationship to yacub?

where can you find any information that talks about yacub? is yacub written about in religious books, novels, is this a story orally transmitted? is there any mentioning of yacub outside of the nge or the noi?

what does yacub mean?

i'm asking these questions because beyond the "story" there's a science that needs to be studied and in order to understand (see things clearly for what they are and not what they appear to be) a foundation (knowledge is the foundation) has to be laid.

remember hitler wanted to do what? make a people to rule and have a perfect race....blue eyes and blond hair. how does a person go about achieving that?

just some questions to begin the journey....

think about this

you answered your own question

type the word "Yacub" in the google engine and read all whats said on the topic

its that simple

STYLE
10-04-2007, 10:45 PM
this spectrum describes to me nothing more than culture. if your opinion is correct however, placing a large amount of white people in an asian country to live in would result in the white people acting very savagely towards themselves and the asian peoples, for the most part, correct? they would in no way conform to the culture of the asian region, correct?

when a large amount of white people came to china they started a drug epidemic to pimp the chinese people out of the port cities. the chinese rebelled and fought a war called the
'opium war" as a result england got Hong Kong and portugal got Macau. the treaty was for 99yrs. in 1995 macau went back and in 1997 hk went back to china.

and as opposed to absolutes i am supposed to think about possibilities only? listen, when you debate you are supposed to debate about objective facts. objective facts are absolute. i assume the opposite of an absolute is possibility. possibility occurs in the subjective realm where no debate can exist because subjective opinion is not based on objective fact. i cannot debate why loving chocolate ice cream is wrong, because it is a subjective opinion. i'm "thinking in absolutes" BECAUSE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION. if your entire argument is based on imagination you have lost all credibility.

in essence you and i are debating differences in nature as it relates to melanin.

my claims
1. white people in a disproportionate percentage have a savage nature
2. that savage nature due to the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands.
3 white culture and behavior is in part due to the environment. scarce resources harsh winters. very little social and civil advancement.

V4D3R
10-04-2007, 10:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/20-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/V4D3R/19-1.jpg

Prolifical ENG
10-05-2007, 09:37 AM
my claims
1. white people in a disproportionate percentage have a savage nature
2. that savage nature due to the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands.
3 white culture and behavior is in part due to the environment. scarce resources harsh winters. very little social and civil advancement.

So you claim there are both biological reasons and geographical reasons?

Geographical reasons are easy to determine by the way history unfolded. That needle has been threaded many times.

Biological traits of savage and destructive behavior is harder to reveal hence Yakub.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-06-2007, 03:58 PM

What do you call greek and Roman civilization then? By white people, are you referring to the Germanic tribes of northern europe. Were do the Gauls/Celtic peoples fit in? I think you need to research your 'white' people a little more.

You do have a point. Scarce resources are why alot of civilizations controled certain places...the only problem is that the white man is not an exception to this.

Iraq has been conquered and reconquered because of their resources. Persians, Arabs, Turks, Romans...everyone has had their hand in the fertile crescents breadbasket.

these topics are no different than hitlers nazi propoganda about teutonic people. You guys should study up on your history more.

Black Man
10-08-2007, 10:04 AM
So you claim there are both biological reasons and geographical reasons?

Geographical reasons are easy to determine by the way history unfolded. That needle has been threaded many times.

Biological traits of savage and destructive behavior is harder to reveal hence Yakub.

it's easier to see the biological apect...all you have to do is look under a microscope.

the environment explaination is mad shakey....there's people who live in cold climates with limited resources till this day who don't exhibit the "negative" traits. climate and environment has nothing to do with the "nature" of any person. "white people" didn't always live in the cold...their first home was a mediterenean (spelling???) climate not a cold mountain.

Prolifical ENG
10-08-2007, 11:02 AM
it's easier to see the biological apect...all you have to do is look under a microscope.

the environment explaination is mad shakey....there's people who live in cold climates with limited resources till this day who don't exhibit the "negative" traits. climate and environment has nothing to do with the "nature" of any person. "white people" didn't always live in the cold...their first home was a mediterenean (spelling???) climate not a cold mountain.

For the biological aspect, part 2 is coming soon.

I'm talking very little about climate, latitude, or altitude when I speak of geography.

Geography as a whole explains how and why societies adopted to irrigation and the "lethal gift of livestock" rather than hunting and gathering. It also explains why some civilizations had more complex political structures than others at a given time. It basically reveals how societies "developed" at different rates and why Africa or America weren't the first to invent the gun or make use of steel, or a navy to travel to other continents and kill the population off because of different immune systems.

What are/were the population densities of those others that live in cold climates? How about their social structure? How did the Europeans differ from their social structures? Why didn't Europeans just stay along the Mediterranean? These answers are obvious.

But of course looking at various social models through time and finding out what sort of advancements (technical or cultural), is more to learn as people in today's society mainly memorize historic dates and events and regurgitate them the way they learned them. Sometimes the needle is believed to be threaded when if fact its not, leading to hasty conclusions.

This implies: "The white man invented the gun, the coward weapon because he is the savage. The gun wouldn't be invented today if it wasn't for the 'white man' because of everyone else's respect for nature."

Lets look in the microscope instead.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-08-2007, 03:51 PM

Things you have listed there are not because of BIOLOGICAL DIFFERENCE, but cos of a sum of CULTURAL DIFFERENCES and SOCIAL DIFFERENCES.

OR

If youre right and theyre cos of a biological difference, then youre also saying that BLACK african wouldnt have ever came up with Technology that makes societies and people PROSPER even further. Cos you say that there is biological difference and say that it also makes WHITE man to "Feel" Distant from nature and "Conquer Nature", so basically what you saying is that cos of these "traits" White has developed Technology to Conquer Nature and Technology to prosper in cold climate, and that leads to even more prosper throughout the World.

But man.. lets do a act of peace here? You can use my fridgerator & computer anytime and i dance and drum with ya. How does that sound? Then everyones prospering..

STYLE
10-08-2007, 04:42 PM
naw i'm taking my drum and goiing home .lol plus ur frindge is fuckkin up the ozone. the chinese don't use fridges. when i lived there i ate fresh food all day everyday.

but seriously. part of the problem is that what u view as progress i may view as regress.
'why would u want to conquer nature? nature is your mother and your provider. that sounds very self destructive to me. but that is also a common theme in western literature. the oedipal/macbethian kill your parents.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-08-2007, 05:43 PM
naw i'm taking my drum and goiing home .lol plus ur frindge is fuckkin up the ozone. the chinese don't use fridges. when i lived there i ate fresh food all day everyday.

but seriously. part of the problem is that what u view as progress i may view as regress.
'why would u want to conquer nature? nature is your mother and your provider. that sounds very self destructive to me. but that is also a common theme in western literature. the oedipal/macbethian kill your parents.

Still....... Youre either right or wrong.

Who will tell us??

And if youre right, this debate wont lead anywhere because there are biological differences in you compared to me.. so you couldnt understand how i see it. And that is just if you stand with what you got, u know..

Im not trying to conquer anything... Those who have resources, time and skill, will conquer.

Dont make the mistake and think that i would only see it as progress, but it leads to prospering as a society. You understand that right? So is the problem ME, YOU or is the problem the FACT that without all the proggress done since it has started, we wouldnt never be at the point where we can see the problem and work to make a difference to it peacefully and yet prosper. Cos you know you wouldnt be where you are without the world being like it is. And saying that..

I dont believe you about chinese not using fridgerators, atleast some people i know in hong kong use them. And you dont wanna miss the fact that people in china and hong kong produce huge amounts of garbage as they lack in recycling. If im not completely wrong, worlds largest combustion oven used for burning garbage is in HONG KONG.

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2007, 07:19 PM

LMAO

7EL7
10-08-2007, 08:55 PM
12 higher

12 lower

Yakub ?

here

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10245&highlight=yakub+theory

Black Man
10-09-2007, 09:24 AM
I was wondering if someone who post here knows anything about the 24 Scientist mentioned in the Yakub story. I here they tell mans fututre for 24,000 years. I myself take the yakub story to be non-fiction.

you see how your subject is really being ignored? that's because nobody has anwers to your question, that only shows that they don't know, but you see how many pages are in your thread...

Olive Oil Goombah
10-09-2007, 08:54 PM
i "white people" didn't always live in the cold...their first home was a mediterenean (spelling???) climate not a cold mountain.

The mediterranean climate you refer too includes southern europe, north africa, Asia Minor and the Mid East. This is the near area from which civilization burst, seeing as how it began in Iraq between the Tigris and Euphrates. It spread east and West. There are natural boundaries of the terrains that either prohibited or promoted growth. This white people came from the mountains, yakub is what it is....a fairy tale. Its racist black propoganda, just as the Nazi master race propoganda was racist.
There are many holes in both doctrines.
Needles to say, with all this egypt talk as being the forerunners of everything(and i love egyptian history) they also borrowed from older civilizations like the Sumarians, who it is said, were to have known about the nine planets back then, and developed the first KNOWN form of writing...cuneiform.

PLEASE everyone...do a little research before shooting off at the mouth some BS propoganda. You do not have to be an expert to do it.

7EL7
10-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by verbalkent http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=909381#post909381)

what do you know about it ?

and why do you take the story to be non fiction ?

Black Man
10-10-2007, 10:26 AM
The mediterranean climate you refer too includes southern europe, north africa, Asia Minor and the Mid East. This is the near area from which civilization burst, seeing as how it began in Iraq between the Tigris and Euphrates. It spread east and West. There are natural boundaries of the terrains that either prohibited or promoted growth. This white people came from the mountains, yakub is what it is....a fairy tale. Its racist black propoganda, just as the Nazi master race propoganda was racist.
There are many holes in both doctrines.
Needles to say, with all this egypt talk as being the forerunners of everything(and i love egyptian history) they also borrowed from older civilizations like the Sumarians, who it is said, were to have known about the nine planets back then, and developed the first KNOWN form of writing...cuneiform.

PLEASE everyone...do a little research before shooting off at the mouth some BS propoganda. You do not have to be an expert to do it.

first bold, very wrong.

white people didn't come from the mountains.

yacub is black propaganda used and accepted by those same people who govern the world's policies.

sumeria is not older than egypt.

take your own advice.

Sexy Jasper
10-11-2007, 03:45 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/JCHutch/j0316965.jpg

Yeah keep typing that devil shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-11-2007, 09:34 PM
first bold, very wrong.

white people didn't come from the mountains.

yacub is black propaganda used and accepted by those same people who govern the world's policies.

sumeria is not older than egypt.

take your own advice.

The first bold is not wrong. Look at a map, and look at the where the med. sea borders.

I never said whites came from mountains. I was merely pointing out how wrong it was to assume.

Whether or not the people who govern believe it(which is a off the wall statement), it hasn't the slightest bit of fact to back it.

Sumer is older....but either way its misleading to say. We dont know how long each place was inhabited.

ANd the KMT that you said refer to 'black man'....totally inaccurate, but I can see why you would manipulate considering who you are. It means BLACK LAND, and that refers to the fertile black soil around the Nile.
Like I said, Take MY advice. Do some research.

froth
10-11-2007, 09:36 PM
these ideas were made up last century by a half white pseudo messiah that some kooks still think is orbiting the earth on a spaceship. this shit makes christianity seem logical

Mumm Ra
10-11-2007, 10:02 PM
The first bold is not wrong. Look at a map, and look at the where the med. sea borders.

I never said whites came from mountains. I was merely pointing out how wrong it was to assume.

Whether or not the people who govern believe it(which is a off the wall statement), it hasn't the slightest bit of fact to back it.

Sumer is older....but either way its misleading to say. We dont know how long each place was inhabited.

ANd the KMT that you said refer to 'black man'....totally inaccurate, but I can see why you would manipulate considering who you are. It means BLACK LAND, and that refers to the fertile black soil around the Nile.
Like I said, Take MY advice. Do some research.
where'd you get that from?
here's an excerpt from METU NETER:

"as a drop of water and the ocean are the same qualitatively, but different in magnitude, so are man and God. This fact is expressed in the Bantu's (major group of Blacks in South Africa) categorical name for both God and Man -"Muntu" (of which Bantu is the plural). It is the same with the name that the Kamitians use for themselves - "Kam-Au." "Kam" means black, and "Au" --the root of the mantra Aung, Ausar (God/man)-- was used to denote themselves"
...the Kamau are basically naming themselves black gods/ people.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-11-2007, 10:07 PM
where'd you get that from?
here's an excerpt from METU NETER:

"as a drop of water and the ocean are the same qualitatively, but different in magnitude, so are man and God. This fact is expressed in the Bantu's (major group of Blacks in South Africa) categorical name for both God and Man -"Muntu" (of which Bantu is the plural). It is the same with the name that the Kamitians use for themselves - "Kam-Au." "Kam" means black, and "Au" --the root of the mantra Aung, Ausar (God/man)-- was used to denote themselves"
...the Kamau are basically naming themselves black gods/ people.

AN Egyptian Egyptologist. So think what you want. Metu neter has an agenda. Again, your sources are afrocentric propoganda.

Mumm Ra
10-11-2007, 10:34 PM
have you read metu neter? both volumes?
what's its agenda?
would a non egyptian egyptologist NOT have an agenda?
listen you don't have any sources but your own words
if you can't break down my quote as to why it is incorrect don't bother debating me

Black Man
10-12-2007, 04:41 PM
have you read metu neter? both volumes?
what's its agenda?
would a non egyptian egyptologist NOT have an agenda?
listen you don't have any sources but your own words
if you can't break down my quote as to why it is incorrect don't bother debating me

did you post something out of the "meter neter" or was it something somebody else said?

if it came from the meter neter, there was no africa during that time so there can't be an afrocentric view.

as your post shows, the people themselves called themselves the Kamau......where's africa at in all of this? does it exist yet?

keep in mind some people do not know how to deal with history. they look at historical events as if they happened today. egypt hasn't always been egypt, nor has it always had those boundaries. the continent called africa was not always called africa nor did it always have it's current borders.

some people just hate the truth because the truth isn't in them.

Black Man
10-12-2007, 04:43 PM
for those who say sumer is older, how old is it?

Olive Oil Goombah
10-12-2007, 05:12 PM
The truth is in everyboy, that is what I have been saying all along. Sumer ancestral kings date back farther than any historical document can back up.

BlackMan....you think you are offending people but your not. You are person who is easily swayed by self serving facts...or facts you may view as self serving.

And your comments answer themselves. My point all along.

Personally, I dont care what you think.

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-12-2007, 05:58 PM
it is more than that, melanin and your pineal gland work in conjunction as an antenna to the universe. this is why black folks have rhythm we are more in tuned with the natural rhytm of reality.

Prove that shit, no one knows exactly what the pineal glands purpose is. I think you are confusing Melanin with Melatonin. Where do you get this crap?! Also, calcification of the gland has been shown in people of all different races and genders.

7EL7
10-12-2007, 08:43 PM
what do the elders and yacub have in common ?

froth
10-13-2007, 02:16 AM
they were both invented by half white charlatans last century?

7EL7
10-13-2007, 01:25 PM
they were both invented by half white charlatans last century?

stop doing this to yourself

Revelation 4:4 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=4&verse=4&version=31&context=verse)
Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads.
Revelation 4:3-5 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=4&verse=3&end_verse=5&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 4 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=4&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

Revelation 4:10 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=4&verse=10&version=31&context=verse)
the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:
Revelation 4:9-11 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=4&verse=9&end_verse=11&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Revelation 4 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=4&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

froth
10-16-2007, 03:51 PM
i dont believe in that anymore than the revelations they left out of the bible at the council of nicaea. i dont believe in the fucking bible. i believe in some social teachings of jesus but i dont believe in heaven, hell, magical battles with a multi eyed beast and fiery lakes. i dont care what interpretation you give it, i dont care what numerical symbolism or significance you might claim, and i dont beleieve in a made up story by confidence tricksters to make them feel better about their color. and i dont beleive those that made up the story are riding in a mothership. i think all of that shit is fucking loony tunes

7EL7
10-16-2007, 06:21 PM
i dont believe in that anymore than the revelations they left out of the bible at the council of nicaea. i dont believe in the fucking bible. i believe in some social teachings of jesus but i dont believe in heaven, hell, magical battles with a multi eyed beast and fiery lakes. i dont care what interpretation you give it, i dont care what numerical symbolism or significance you might claim, and i dont beleieve in a made up story by confidence tricksters to make them feel better about their color. and i dont beleive those that made up the story are riding in a mothership. i think all of that shit is fucking loony tunes

ok - you told us what you "Think"

Now - lets deal with these 2 charlatans you speak of who invented the story of the 24 elders and put that "story" in the bible

what are their names ?

Decipha Born
10-17-2007, 10:11 PM
AN Egyptian Egyptologist. So think what you want. Metu neter has an agenda. Again, your sources are afrocentric propoganda.

The agenda is education.

STYLE
10-17-2007, 11:23 PM
alot of wisdom and power in the metu. i read it daily.

funny how we live in a total eurocentric country and any claim that is contrary to that is struck down and dismissed as having an afocentric agenda.

i don't see these crackers protesting a onesided hgistory curriculum that completely ignores world history. and focuses in on the white mans rise to power.---
ex:
you spend a 2weeks or so on 3,000 ys of egypt
a month on greece
a month on rome
completely ignore 1000 yrs of african domination of europe
then spent the remaining time studying 300 yrs 1500-1800 of european struggle for power

of course anything black in nature has an agendea...to snatch back our history thatt you erased or claimed as your own. if left up to these mfs we would be known as mud covered monkeys. and they would be cool with that too.

7EL7
10-18-2007, 01:01 AM
if left up to these mfs we would be known as mud covered monkeys. and they would be cool with that too.

THE MUDS IS WHERE THE DEAD RESIDE - THERE ARE "PEOPLE" FROM ABOVE WHO STAY IN THE MUDS TO UPLIFT THE DOWNTRODDEN AND DESPISED - THESE FORM A SOCIETY OF PEOPLE DEDICATED TO THE UPLIFTMENT OF THE DEAD, AND THE REINSTALLATION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PEACE

Mumm Ra
10-18-2007, 01:58 AM
alot of wisdom and power in the metu. i read it daily.

I bought both volumes about 2 years ago and have already read each one more than a dozen times, good stuff in there
I'd recommend it to anybody who is anybody