PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Or Detriot

61stkillah
06-11-2005, 06:25 PM
^^
________
Buy glass bongs (http://glassbongs.org/)

Ronin
06-11-2005, 06:25 PM
spurs

Hayabusa
06-11-2005, 07:06 PM
spurs TimmeHHHHHHH

Definitive X
06-11-2005, 07:15 PM
DEEEEEEEEEE-TROIT BASKET-BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!

Seriously, if any of y'all are in the Detroit area and have dough during the regular season, go to a Pistons game. These are extremely raw, the fans bring a helluva lot of energy to the game...it's why the Pistons have such a good home record...

ballistic
06-11-2005, 09:06 PM
i, like the majority of the rest of the world, wanted to see a phoenix-miami final. despite my disappointment, i can appreciate this matchup. the spurs pulled away in game 1 thanks to ginobli, and so detroit is going to have to find a way to contain him enough to halt any crucial 10-0 runs in the late fourth quarter. this has the potential to go to a game 7...

Rebel_INS
06-12-2005, 04:50 AM
Spurs!!!!!!!!!!! All the way!

61stkillah
06-12-2005, 01:56 PM
i, like the majority of the rest of the world, wanted to see a phoenix-miami final. despite my disappointment, i can appreciate this matchup. the spurs pulled away in game 1 thanks to ginobli, and so detroit is going to have to find a way to contain him enough to halt any crucial 10-0 runs in the late fourth quarter. this has the potential to go to a game 7...
lol, this is the match mostly everyone wanted to see Miami Vs. Phoenix
i had to punch it in there heads that spurs vs. pistons is the best match striaght up.

Billups Vs. Parker
Hamilton Vs. Ginobili
Prince Vs. Bowen(i think)
R.Wallace Vs. Duncan
B.Wallace Vs. Nestrovic OR Nazi Mohamed

isn't this way beta than only 2 or 3 star players facing off(nash,Marion,stoudimire Vs. Dwanye Wade, O'neal)
________
HOMEMADE VAPORIZER IRON (http://vaporizers.net)

Hayabusa
06-12-2005, 11:49 PM
Spurs Babbbbby!!!

THE W
06-13-2005, 12:03 AM
lol, this is the match mostly everyone wanted to see Miami Vs. Phoenix
i had to punch it in there heads that spurs vs. pistons is the best match striaght up.

Billups Vs. Parker
Hamilton Vs. Ginobili
Prince Vs. Bowen(i think)
R.Wallace Vs. Duncan
B.Wallace Vs. Nestrovic OR Nazi Mohamed

isn't this way beta than only 2 or 3 star players facing off(nash,Marion,stoudimire Vs. Dwanye Wade, O'neal) no,

but you cant always get what you want in life

Microphone Fiend
06-14-2005, 01:03 AM
Spurs in 5

100pr00f
06-14-2005, 08:24 AM
spurs

Liquidswordsman
06-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Pistons are at least averaging like 10 T's a game. Look, great defense alway wins championships, both have that so you must then look at the o-fense stats..........needless to say Spurs got that by a land slide,
P.S.-Did i see Darko geting people Gatorade last game, i swear i saw him passing the cups to the people that actual play, good job picking Darko and not Carmelo

ballistic
06-15-2005, 12:27 AM
wow, detroit put it down in game 3 just now...i knew they were going to win before the game started, but they were clicking on all cylinders. you could just feel the tide turning from the very first play, when ben wallace stole the ball and menacingly flushed it on the other end. the fast breaks were on point, the defense was turned up to the 10th power, and Rip and Billups finally found their grooves. not to mention mcdyess, and pretty much every guy that stepped onto the court wearing a blue jersey, except for darko of course. well, i guess his appearance was the icing on the cake...now its a different series...i'm sure the pistons can tie it up tuesday; i'm enjoying this matchup...

Liquidswordsman
06-15-2005, 01:12 AM
I really enjoyed it, even though i am a spurs fan. The funniest part was the french commentators, for a second i thought i was watch a MLS game. Then i see Slim Shadey (displaying is wife beater with up most Detroit respect) and i felt the Spurs were in trouble. The worst part is that Darko found his way on to the court. Damn you KNOW things are bad when darko even gets a shot on u. The Spurs will win 1 of 2 and take it home and nail it down 4-2. I still think that Rasheed Wallace is the closest thing to the wu there is in the NBA, though.

THE W
06-15-2005, 07:26 AM
you had to know they were gonna play better at home

num2son
06-15-2005, 10:48 AM
The spurs would have to win atleast one in detriot to have a chance to the the championship.

ballistic
06-15-2005, 07:17 PM
if the pistons play the rest of the games like they did last night, then i can't see this thing going any short of a full-fledged 7-game series. scary thing is that prince and rasheed wallace were hardly involved in the whole thing, and detroit still won by 17. on a side note, rasheed wallace really needs to step his haircut/beard game up. i know he's probably trying to go for that rough, ODB-esque look, but i'm sorry, its gotta go. he should get it all cut really close and line it up....i'd say the same thing for ben wallace, but without that horrifying visage and wild hair, he just wouldn't be the same. and yes, i notice stuff like this....

Definitive X
06-17-2005, 12:50 PM
Pistons won game 4...only 4 turnovers...heh heh heh...

THE W
06-17-2005, 01:28 PM
they shut the spurs the FUCK down. demoralizing..

MefMan36
06-17-2005, 09:52 PM
D-TROIT BASKETBALL!!! The best chant ever. Even tho im from miami, live in miami, and they beat my team, I picked D-Troit last year and Richard Hamilton is my Favorite Player. But I liked him when he was a rook with the wiz and followed him from college

Liquidswordsman
06-18-2005, 12:19 AM
Home team in 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Howling
06-18-2005, 12:49 AM
Detroit got it. No com...

ballistic
06-19-2005, 07:33 PM
can't wait for game 5ive tonight....and i can't imagine that san antonio will get blown out again, as much fun as that was to watch it. they'll probably make their adjustments, and, sadly enough, we probably won't see darko attempt another awkward hook shot this time around.

Mumm Ra
06-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Pistons gonna take this shit again.

Hayabusa
06-20-2005, 12:20 AM
DETROIT WHAT!? SPURS BABY WOOOOOOOOH!!! ROBERT MUTAFUCKIN BIG SHOT HORRY!!!!!!.... the most clutch man in basketball history.

THE W
06-20-2005, 12:20 AM
bobby clutch...bududududu.....just too much!!!!

Bone Collecta
06-20-2005, 12:40 AM
fuck the spurs haters

TrueDciple
06-20-2005, 09:31 AM
Good For R.Horry and the spurs, i hate detroit because they play so Frucking dirty and dont admit it. Rasheed is nice and all but he is a dirty mother pucker that always denies his fouls. Hamilton better cut his hair cause his getting bold..lol and prince is on some celeberty none sence. He was in town (NYC 34st) last year when they won the championship and a guy came up to him to say congratulations and hi just ignored the guy i was right there walking right behind them. Prince was with a banging chick tho but still, what he did wasnt right .

Die Detroit Die.

Definitive X
06-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Good For R.Horry and the spurs, i hate detroit because they play so Frucking dirty and dont admit it. Rasheed is nice and all but he is a dirty mother pucker that always denies his fouls. Hamilton better cut his hair cause his getting bold..lol and prince is on some celeberty none sence. He was in town (NYC 34st) last year when they won the championship and a guy came up to him to say congratulations and hi just ignored the guy i was right there walking right behind them. Prince was with a banging chick tho but still, what he did wasnt right .

Die Detroit Die.
What the fuck are you talking about? Detroit wasn't getting calls at all, even Hubie Brown said that Chauncey Billups was getting fouled every time he even LOOKED at the ball and the refs still didn't call SHIT. Add on points from free throws the Pistons SHOULD HAVE gotten and they win that game, hands down...and if you want to talk about playing dirty, ask Tony Parker, who pushed off of Billups on that last inbound play...and if Tayshaun is out on the town with a banging chick, do you think he wants to be bothered? Big Shot Bob there would ignore the dude, too...don't hate Detroit, people said the same thing about the Chicago Bulls, I'm from the Chi, I was rooting for 'em...you want to talk dirty? Talk to the referees who didn't call shit the entire game cuz they have a vendetta against Sheed and Larry Brown...I'm too winded to get at this dude anymore. PEACE!

Hayabusa
06-20-2005, 01:07 PM
Excusses, Excusses. What Ifs What Ifs what ifs don't mean shit at the end. Game is down in history. Refs made good calls they are professionals they know what is a foul and what is not a foul way way way more than u and I would. Don't hate on the refs cause they do their job and not give the hometeam the flops.

Definitive X
06-20-2005, 01:10 PM
^^^True, but at the same time, homey, referees are known to make BIG mistakes...and it's known that they do hold a grudge against Larry Brown...Sheed kinda speaks for himself right there...I know they do their job, the question is if they do their job well...and I don't mean to be an ass, but if there were a lot of bad calls against the Spurs, you would be screaming your head off as well...It wasn't as much about the refs as it was about putting this dude TrueDiciple in his place about how the Pistons "play dirty"...

ballistic
06-20-2005, 01:23 PM
regardless of the calls, that was a great game...and robert horry...wow....wow..damn...that's all i can say! i thought his best days were behind him, but what he did last night was truly legendary. he was wet from the three point line, and then when he put down that dunk in OT!! 8O i thought he was done after that, because it appeared his shoulder was bothering him. then he hits another one! ridiculous.....
now back to san antonio, where i have a bad feeling about detroit not being able to put up with the spurs' newfound momentum + the raucous home crowd. still, they're a good enough team to force a game 7. can't wait...

TrueDciple
06-20-2005, 01:24 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? Detroit wasn't getting calls at all, even Hubie Brown said that Chauncey Billups was getting fouled every time he even LOOKED at the ball and the refs still didn't call SHIT. Add on points from free throws the Pistons SHOULD HAVE gotten and they win that game, hands down...and if you want to talk about playing dirty, ask Tony Parker, who pushed off of Billups on that last inbound play...and if Tayshaun is out on the town with a banging chick, do you think he wants to be bothered? Big Shot Bob there would ignore the dude, too...don't hate Detroit, people said the same thing about the Chicago Bulls, I'm from the Chi, I was rooting for 'em...you want to talk dirty? Talk to the referees who didn't call shit the entire game cuz they have a vendetta against Sheed and Larry Brown...I'm too winded to get at this dude anymore. PEACE!
Well it looks like i hurted sombodys feelings but let me start off by saying that i only call it how i see it and im pretty sure i dont need glasses, I never said anything about the reffs calls. But hey No need to stress cause they gonna lose anyway. About Prince.. he could of just say thanx and that was it but he just ignored a fan who was just saying congratulations. but oh well is no big deal dude im sure that Horry's shots where stabbing u like a dagger right into your heart.

Paz!

Liquidswordsman
06-20-2005, 05:15 PM
DETROIT WHAT!? SPURS BABY WOOOOOOOOH!!! ROBERT MUTAFUCKIN BIG SHOT HORRY!!!!!!.... the most clutch man in basketball history.
He is second........gotta keep Jerry West as Mr. Clutch. Fuck the Pistons and their Championship belt, say peace to L Brown and start hoping that Flip will come in next year. The refs are becoming a HUGE problem in the NBA. There is a bias with some officials. This problem needs to be addressed quick!!!!

THE W
06-20-2005, 07:13 PM
the pistons had every opportunity to win that game and probably should've won it, but the spurs showed their resiliancy. and to blame the refs is quite weak.

Liquidswordsman
06-20-2005, 07:22 PM
The numbers do not lie. Alot of teams win more games when certain refs are their. There needs to be more balance in the refs

Mumm Ra
06-20-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm so pissed that Detroit lost that game...I thought for sure they had it. Damn you Robert Horry! If they end up losing the series I'll be really disappointed though, I truely think the Pistons are the better team.

THE W
06-20-2005, 11:08 PM
The numbers do not lie. Alot of teams win more games when certain refs are their. There needs to be more balance in the refs
the game wasnt won because of calls. it was won because of 3 GARGANTUIN plays by robert horry. you cant blame refs everytime you lose a close game.

Liquidswordsman
06-20-2005, 11:59 PM
the game wasnt won because of calls. it was won because of 3 GARGANTUIN plays by robert horry. you cant blame refs everytime you lose a close game.
Check ALL of the posts. i am a Spurs fan and i understand that some people call fouls and some people let them play, everyone knows that

TonyStarks29
06-21-2005, 12:34 AM
Big Shot Bob

and no one should whine about fouls, Pistons are lucky they even got to take the last shot after Rip Hamilton cleared Bowen out with an elbow to the face. The game should have ended there and the Spurs would have gotten possession off the offensive foul, but the Pistons got away.

THE W
06-21-2005, 09:15 PM
the spurs are going to lose game 6 and have to win it in game 7.

these idiots have planned a parade for thursday and they played undertakers theme music when they introduced the pistons. BAAAD karma.

see you on thursday.

Liquidswordsman
06-21-2005, 09:53 PM
the spurs are going to lose game 6 and have win it in game 7.

these idiots have planned a parade for thursday and they played undertakers theme music when they introduced the pistons. BAAAD karma.

see you on thursday.Nah Spurs in 6

THE W
06-21-2005, 11:49 PM
told ya,

they'll win game 7 though

ThaHed
06-22-2005, 12:37 AM
spurs slippin i aint likin dis shit, they got game 7 tho

ballistic
06-22-2005, 10:55 AM
about time rasheed wallace and tayshaun prince showed up! happy to see those two back...and then rip and chauncey were fairly wet from the perimeter for most of the game. of course ben wallace did his usual double double thing...i'm not sure if they can do this again in game 7, as it is mighty hard to beat the spurs twice in a row at the SBC center. but if they play like they did last night, i think it should at least come down to the wire.

Liquidswordsman
06-22-2005, 01:15 PM
spurs slippin i aint likin dis shit, they got game 7 tho
Translation........ The Spurs had a tough time in game 6, but i believe they will win game 7. lol

Spurs by 5

Definitive X
06-22-2005, 01:22 PM
Haha! Told y'all, bitches! DETROIT ROCK CITY IN SEVEN!

Mumm Ra
06-22-2005, 04:43 PM
Pistons are fuckin warriors winnin that game 6

Hayabusa
06-24-2005, 12:00 AM
SPUURS ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!
SPUURSS ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!
TIMMEH D GETS HIS 3RD RING BABY!!!!!
MANUUUUUUUUUUUUu
TONY P
ROBERT "BIG SHOT ROB" HORRRRYYY!!

Dae Ja Nae
06-24-2005, 12:15 AM
^^ Yeah, they did the damn thang. Both teams played w/heart, but there could only be "1" ...

Big Ups to The Spurs!!

Liquidswordsman
06-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Well what a season from Ron Artest to Manu dunking at will in the 4th. The game was a classic. Sheed got fucked. Horry became greatness. Manu dunk at will (LMAO). Ben had like 7 nasty dunks. Billups showed he was ready for whatever they had for him. Rip had his mask, Prince was everywhere. Best of all Elden Cambelle stumbled onto the court (i think he played before the shot clock was invented and with kurt Rabus), some how Big Dogg Robinson won a champioship, and the damn homo in the Valvoline shirt was behind al and hubie!. All i have to say about the game is that any game 7 should be played on a neutral court. Both teams earned their way into the final game of the season, beacuse one won more games in the regular season is a joke. If that game was played in a nutral site i think the game might be still going on. As sure as i am that Bill Walton had fake teeth put in, i know that the Spurs are going to keep this championship run going. No egos on the team, just long term contract through 2010. So as look back on the year all i can think is........Kobe did what to who? Damn what a shame.

Congrats Big Shot Bob, 6 rings is a shit load of diamonds.
Timmie D 3 MVPS and a free ticket the the Hall.
Brent Berry best free agent signing?

Stuart Scott.....................good job on the eye tonight

Hayabusa
06-24-2005, 01:02 AM
Yup what an end to the 04-05 NBA Season alls well that ends well. Now we can look forward to the NBA Draft next weekend let this topic die in piece and we continue our B-Balling in the offical basketball thread. :)

Liquidswordsman
06-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Tuesday at 7:30, who picks #1, i got the Bucks trading down

Bone Collecta
06-24-2005, 01:32 AM
Go Spurs Chea!

The Grandmaster
05-01-2008, 07:08 PM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7402/missingglissence8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sgt Holly Wood
05-01-2008, 07:17 PM
ehhh i'll go with spurs

hectis
05-01-2008, 09:44 PM
umm why was this thread even brought back?

THE W
05-01-2008, 10:35 PM
lock(unless the spurs and pistons make it to the finals again)