PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Destroy Racism ?

7EL7
09-30-2007, 03:15 PM
The first thing to do is: define it

Racism

One entry found for racism.
Main Entry: rac·ism http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?racism01.wav=racism'))
Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/racial) differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/racial) prejudice or discrimination
- rac·ist http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?racism02.wav=racist')) /-sist also -shist/ noun or adjective

EAGLE EYE
09-30-2007, 03:27 PM
re-design our DNA structure

Longbongcilvaringz
09-30-2007, 03:38 PM
exterminate all races except one?

V4D3R
09-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Love - all we need is love.

Huggasaurus Sex
09-30-2007, 05:11 PM
re-design our DNA structure

:yes:

erase history

Love - all we need is love.

:nonono:

Prolifical ENG
09-30-2007, 06:14 PM
After defining, understand it from a third person perspective.

Dante
09-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Don't talk about it?

Huggasaurus Sex
09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
i wish we could string racism up in a noose and drop its ignorant ass from the tree of knowledge. and make its children watch.

Olive Oil Goombah
09-30-2007, 10:13 PM
how can you stop murder? rape? thievary? war? Read Brave New World...but would you really want to live in a place like that?

RAMESH
10-01-2007, 01:21 AM
racism has generaly been destroyed 1994, there is still racism going on but it's dieying

TSA
10-01-2007, 03:04 AM
^^bullshit.

RAMESH
10-01-2007, 08:14 AM
it's not bullshit who really cares about colour these days when the world got so much bigger problems? only the ignorent

Machete
10-01-2007, 09:33 AM
We can start by killing the member APSU

Black Man
10-01-2007, 10:12 AM
The first thing to do is: define it

Racism

One entry found for racism.
Main Entry: rac·ism http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?racism01.wav=racism'))
Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/racial) differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/racial) prejudice or discrimination
- rac·ist http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?racism02.wav=racist')) /-sist also -shist/ noun or adjective

You should check older dictionaries and compare the older definition to the new definition.

The further you go back, the more open "they" are with what they "really" think. Dictionaries get revised.....

7EL7
10-01-2007, 10:46 AM
You should check older dictionaries and compare the older definition to the new definition.

The further you go back, the more open "they" are with what they "really" think. Dictionaries get revised.....

correct

DJMethods
10-01-2007, 12:28 PM
Our countries history shows an amazing success rate with trying to breed out the race by stealing all the kids.

Dirty Knowledge
10-01-2007, 02:12 PM
To destroy racism, you must first look past race. The only way.

WARPATH
10-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Quit passing racist point of views on to the children.

V4D3R
10-02-2007, 01:03 PM
How do you start a thread about stopping racism when you don't try to solve unity within your own circle?

RAMESH
10-02-2007, 04:30 PM
racism starts from yourself because you let it in to your life, the world is a fucked up place there is alot of other shit going on to, you can worry about somone being racist towards you & you can worry about somone raping your wife & shooting you in the head, it's out of your hands what matters is what you do in those situations, if you going to lay down & take it, you can point fingers but the truth is you wern't powerful enough to stand up for yourself, life is never fair or easy, you can only change yourself

shaolinsword
10-02-2007, 04:44 PM
You can't get rid of racism. Just the same as you can't get rid of sexism, ageism, wars, famine or any other shit like that, unless you want to control people's thoughts

Koolish
10-02-2007, 07:02 PM
racism will never end. everywhere in the world contains racism and always will.

so long as the white man is the devil and the black man is god there will be racism. how does this relate to racism? because we judge people solely based upon their race, and not for their selves. when we destroy the self and only look to the exterior for justification of quality racism begins to breed.

7EL7
10-02-2007, 07:08 PM
racism will never end. everywhere in the world contains racism and always will.

so long as the white man is the devil and the black man is god there will be racism. how does this relate to racism? because we judge people solely based upon their race, and not for their selves. when we destroy the self and only look to the exterior for justification of quality racism begins to breed.

people really do this ?

SG
02-28-2009, 09:11 AM
Watch how you broadcast/project your influence, in return
notice how a person's influence can target you

passing your thinking along
affecting your thinking

Olive Oil Goombah
02-28-2009, 11:05 AM
Quit passing racist point of views on to the children.

yep....once you already have it, its nearly impossible to get rid of it. If your kids don't kno it, they will think its stupid.

Its already somewhat started....Its going to take time. It will never be totally gone, there is always prejudice, but you can already see difference in the past few generations. This is going to be a gradual process.

LORD NOSE
02-28-2009, 11:10 AM
How Do You Destroy Racism ?

stop cops from shooting unarmed black men in the streets

teach the black youth the truth about their ancestors

teach the white youth the truth about their ancestors

stop painting god as a white man

kill santa claus

change the little farina boy into a little black farina boy

Olive Oil Goombah
02-28-2009, 11:16 AM
your black nationalistic ways will only increase racism sunny.

It does on this board and thats just the smallest of small potatoes.

Your part of the problem.

Edgar Erebus
02-28-2009, 12:03 PM
How do you destroy racism?

For starters, don't start threads that act as fuel for it.

YungSunny
02-28-2009, 06:39 PM

But they'll most likely still be discrimination against groups of peoples.

drippie k
02-28-2009, 07:15 PM
people talk about trying to get rid of racism..but the truth is its not goin anywhere and will always be around as long as there's different cultures

drippie k
02-28-2009, 07:19 PM
How Do You Destroy Racism ?

stop cops from shooting unarmed black men in the streets

teach the black youth the truth about their ancestors

teach the white youth the truth about their ancestors

stop painting god as a white man

kill santa claus

change the little farina boy into a little black farina boy

they should just stop painting pictures of god altogether...what, you want people to start painting him as black??

god and jesus are NOT the same beings...pictures of jesus should be made more accurate, he was from the middle-east...but god shouldn't even have a face

Ultimate Fist
02-28-2009, 07:38 PM
How to destroy racism?

Don't.

begongo
03-01-2009, 05:49 AM
I think racism is definitely on its death bed, and it's becoming more and more irrelevant everyday

overdebating racism is actually a really powerful tool into making it an even more unappealing topic to discuss

personally I'm not sure if it will ever 100% die, but I am absolutely convinced that it will reach a point where a racist joke for example will not be considered anything more offensive than a blonde joke

hair color, eye color, skin color ... we all look different thank god lol

and besides, we are getting more and more mixed everyday ... one of the very few issues where I could completely agree with the great prophet and savior RAMESH was that the colouredd man is without a doubt the dominant race of the future and since this "race" itself is actually a mix of races, it will ultimately make the term "race" obsolete

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 09:50 AM
that makes no sense whatsoever.

Those are the drivelings of an overly liberal euro who moved to the west to feel better about the race situation. But really, there is no 'race' situation in Europe. Maybe your right begongo, because its a different situation over on that side of the atlantic.

But over here, its a totally different ballgame.

begongo
03-01-2009, 10:04 AM
moved to the west to feel better about the race situationhuh?

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 10:17 AM
i was being mean for no reason. im joking with you.

i'll be in leiden in two weeks tho. any suggestions on good dutch food?

begongo
03-01-2009, 10:30 AM
the dutch barely have any food, all they got is garbage

if you'll order typical dutch food you'll prolly get a creamy-watery bowl of overboiled vegetables which they call soup, and then they'll give you this meatball looking thing that has an exterior crust that covers a burning hot meat cream inside which tastes like shit cuz it's spiced with the most hideous things ever ... they call this a "croquette"

I suggest you eat a Kapsalon, it's a turkish fast food thing, you only find it in holland

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 10:57 AM
ive had croquettes before, but theyre prolly different.

I heard they have like different kids of waffles and shit that are good. And, yes, i've heard of the turkish food

begongo
03-01-2009, 11:05 AM
oh yeah, try stroopwaffels, it means "syrup waffels" ... they're delicious

dutch sweets are good, the cheese is quite good aswell

carpe.diem
03-01-2009, 11:30 AM
I don't know.

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 11:33 AM
sic transit gloria

glory fades

LORD NOSE
03-01-2009, 11:38 AM
bDmtPuPbVgU

carpe.diem
03-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Fuck ur mother.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
03-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Allowing minorities into the KKK... problem solved.

diggy
03-01-2009, 04:34 PM
i don't think some of u understand what racism is

racism is more than jokes about skin colour

racism is telling africans they could have financial help only if they keep the population down

racism is making it hard for a black person to get a good job even though he/she is qualified

racism is making it hard for a black person to get good housing even though he/she has the money

racism is cops pulling over black people and harrasing them

racism is when schools for black children fail in producing graduates

racism is when blacks cannot get loans from banks when others can

racism is when the news media ONLY shows black people in a negative light

racism is when rappers could make money ONLY if they degrade black people

racism is when every one celebrates the PHYSICAL STRENGTH of black atheletes, but does not celebrate their MENTAL STRENGTH like they do for whites

add on

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 09:44 PM
racism is when i tell diggy he is a worthless shine..

no wait, thats a fact.

Racism is when there was segregation.

diggy
03-01-2009, 10:19 PM
"a worthless shine"?

i never heard of this expression

but whatever

LORD NOSE
03-01-2009, 10:27 PM
"a worthless shine"?

but whatever

shine

A derogitory word for an African American

Hey Tony, Look at all these fuckin shines in here.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shine

Mic Tyson
03-02-2009, 01:02 AM
bDmtPuPbVgU

i don't see how this is racist at all

dezmond
03-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Fuck 'em..

Olive Oil Goombah
03-02-2009, 03:49 PM
shine

A derogitory word for an African American

Hey Tony, Look at all these fuckin shines in here.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shine

has met many Italians.

"a worthless shine"?

but whatever

has not met many Italians.

diggy
03-02-2009, 07:28 PM
has not met many Italians.

i've met a few at a young age and have learned to stay away from u arrogant, disrespectful people

Olive Oil Goombah
03-02-2009, 08:44 PM
hahahah.....wise move.

We aren't out to get you tho. NOt like the Anglo-Saxons. Just stay out of our neighborhoods.