PDA

View Full Version : Glitches - What is the appeal??

kurupt_kw
10-01-2007, 05:08 PM
I've only been playing games online since the 360. Mostly I've been playing Gears of War online.

What I don't understand is why a person would go to the trouble of setting up matches or getting into a game just to get out of the map or roady run glitch etc. Is it that exciting to people to get out of the map and run around in nothingness?? Okay maybe try it once, have a hearty chuckle and move on. However, some people will piss around for hours messing with different glitches and shit. How is that fun for people?? I truly don't understand.

I don't get on thaaaat much to play games so when I do get on, I enjoy actually playing the game. Since Halo has come out and I go to play Gears that's all I've gotten is fags who set up a game to glitch. FUCK!!!! Set up a fucking private game if you're just going to get out of the map and masturbate out of such pathetic enjoyment. Then these fags get pissed off if you start killing them off. "Quit killing me I'm just trying to glitch".

I love hearing "what?? You don't know how to do that?? You're a fucking loser dude". Excuse me?? I'm the loser because I don't waste hours going on the internet to research how to glitch and pissing around in a game because I could care less about exploring blank walls and whatever else is outside the map??

Looking back at this post I guess it's really nothing more than me ranting on gaming fags who think they are the man by doing gay shit on a video game. If you have anything to add so be it....if not, I'm not surprised.

In conclusion this is a big FUCK YOU to all of these fags.

Koolish
10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
what you've experienced is what we'd call the nerd. the nerd is gay, the nerd does weird things for weird reasons, the nerds call non-nerds gay. it's a real fucked up social circle i don't wanna fuck with.

PsYkOsUs
10-01-2007, 06:55 PM
I've only been playing games online since the 360. Mostly I've been playing Gears of War online.

What I don't understand is why a person would go to the trouble of setting up matches or getting into a game just to get out of the map or roady run glitch etc. Is it that exciting to people to get out of the map and run around in nothingness?? Okay maybe try it once, have a hearty chuckle and move on. However, some people will piss around for hours messing with different glitches and shit. How is that fun for people?? I truly don't understand.

I don't get on thaaaat much to play games so when I do get on, I enjoy actually playing the game. Since Halo has come out and I go to play Gears that's all I've gotten is fags who set up a game to glitch. FUCK!!!! Set up a fucking private game if you're just going to get out of the map and masturbate out of such pathetic enjoyment. Then these fags get pissed off if you start killing them off. "Quit killing me I'm just trying to glitch".

I love hearing "what?? You don't know how to do that?? You're a fucking loser dude". Excuse me?? I'm the loser because I don't waste hours going on the internet to research how to glitch and pissing around in a game because I could care less about exploring blank walls and whatever else is outside the map??

Looking back at this post I guess it's really nothing more than me ranting on gaming fags who think they are the man by doing gay shit on a video game. If you have anything to add so be it....if not, I'm not surprised.

In conclusion this is a big FUCK YOU to all of these fags.

My gamer tag is: Psykosus

add me and we can get into some online Co-Op.. I haven't played online yet, but that's because of the kids you're referin' to on other games and shit... they do know how to spoil the experience..

another gamer i can't stand are the pros with no jobs who will boot newcomers out of the game.. i work 60 hrs a week, i don't have the time to practice enough to play on that level...

NIGHT MAYOR
10-03-2007, 04:00 AM
superbounces in halo 2 - best glitch to happen to a game, search youtube for it, - there are reasons to get out of maps too - sniping without worrying comming behind you etc.
why so much hate ? its not effecting you.

shaolinsword
10-03-2007, 07:35 AM
I hate playing people who kill using glitches, where's the skill? People with lag suck too

DUMBO
10-03-2007, 08:02 AM
what you've experienced is what we'd call the nerd. the nerd is gay, the nerd does weird things for weird reasons, the nerds call non-nerds gay. it's a real fucked up social circle i don't wanna fuck with.

many nerds also share needles.

11th Chamber
10-03-2007, 10:13 AM
kind of reminds me of when I would play Counter Strike a few years ago. Like you would get the occasional fag who would hack and shoot you threw the walls and shit. Like, ok thats fun for like 3 minutes, but ur seriously gonna play and do that all night. Get a fuckin life

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Nerds are too busy glitching they have no pussy to take up timE.
Glicthers = limp dickerS

Bg_Knocc_Out
10-04-2007, 01:32 AM
I think people use glitches because people get bored of the game and they wanna see other shit to keep the occupied.

Dirty Knowledge
10-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Sounds like ya'll got the same problems as us sports geeks. I've been playing Madden/Live online for years now and the same problems persit. People play, then once their getting whooped by yours truely, they disconnect somehow without getting a loss or a DNF. (DNF is Did Not Finish and it's on your bio so people see it in % how much you quit.)

It sucks but like Kool said, nerds will be nerds, some people (I would hope around the 10-15 age limit) only have the internet and the fame on it so they want that beast record and shit so they gotta cheat because they're not that good naturally.

I'd recommend you starting a group or website for loyal and fair players so you know who doesn't cheat and shit, or something simple along those lines, because you never know who you're getting in to a game with until you're up by 20 (or putting your sword in their throat whatever you do in this game) and outta no where the connection is "lost" (mysterisously) and you get the L.

Koolish
10-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Nerds are too busy glitching they have no pussy to take up timE.
Glicthers = limp dickerS
hahaha amen.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-10-2007, 03:43 AM
jealousy is a form of hate.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-10-2007, 03:47 AM
*sigh*

Dough Snatcher
10-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Glitchers, AFK/AFC Players, Red Necks...It's all apart the online game world. Ide say "Just get use to it" but they piss me off just as much as they piss you off.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-17-2007, 03:12 AM
fight fire with fire you pussys.

kurupt_kw
10-17-2007, 10:40 AM

I'm not a super nerd who pisses around wasting my time to get better at cheating.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-17-2007, 11:21 AM

Fuck it...Fredy the next time im on my brother in laws or my fathers xbox i'll request you so you could teach mE.

kurupt_kw
10-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Fuck it...Fredy the next time im on my brother in laws or my fathers xbox i'll request you so you could teach mE.

Falling to the dark side :no:.......what a shame.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-17-2007, 04:53 PM

i only glitched halo 2 which i dont fuck wid anymore, superbounces, double shots with the br, unlimited clips, BXR its all history. gimmie some time and we might be glitch'n #3 real soon.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-23-2007, 02:03 AM
got out of the halo 3 maps on the weekend, some, and you cant walk far before getting killed by the gaurdians - but we got out of valhalla, the pit and last resort.