PDA

View Full Version : Does KTL need to have it's own membership?

V4D3R
10-02-2007, 01:46 PM
I think KTL should be a locked thread yo- have people be designated to be allowed to post in here that dont flame or come with bullshit?

Bis Fan
10-02-2007, 03:02 PM
waaaaannnnnnn

fucking baby

STYLE
10-02-2007, 06:37 PM
vader is true to form. fascist.

EAGLE EYE
10-02-2007, 06:51 PM
I was hoping the thread title was gonna say: "Does KTL need its ears boxed?"

Huggasaurus Sex
10-02-2007, 07:13 PM
one man's bullshit is another man's fecal fillet

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-02-2007, 07:18 PM
I think us mods need to do a better job at supervising the traffic in here and issue out infractions and delete flame posts and sucH. I have made efforts to keep the nonsense outta here but i'm only one person compared to the many that post in herE. I may miss a few posts now and theN.

SubtleEnergies
10-02-2007, 08:34 PM
This is bullshit. Haha.

Really I agree with Huggah...who can decide what is bullshit? No one.

You wanna filter bullshit...then filter what bullshit you take in...that's your only responsibility and the only jurisdiction you have in filtering information.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-02-2007, 08:50 PM
This is bullshit. Haha.

You wanna filter bullshit...then filter what bullshit you take in...that's your only responsibility and the only jurisdiction you have in filtering information.

I'm speaking about straight out post like "you're a faggot" or "fuck you" etc... as responseS. I can decide what is bs, thats why i'm a moderator come on noW!

Bis Fan
10-02-2007, 10:08 PM
if he's a faggot then he's a faggot

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-02-2007, 11:39 PM
HahahahahahahahahA
SemanticS

Huggasaurus Sex
10-03-2007, 12:21 AM
This is bullshit. Haha.

I'm speaking about straight out post like "you're a faggot" or "fuck you" etc... as responseS. I can decide what is bs, thats why i'm a moderator come on noW!

i agree with both ^O^

even if a post sounds ridiculously ignorant i still think you should leave it. it's up to the individual to decide for him/herself what's bullshit.

but bis fan leaving: ^^^:lmao: fag

in every other thread is just stupid. so i don't mind if ben permabans the masturbator fantasizer

froth
10-03-2007, 01:27 PM
yeah wow, know the ledge. lets not hear other points of view....reallllll intelligent

maestro wooz
10-03-2007, 03:46 PM
there needs to be groups or some shit. One problem is that there is a constant resetting of knowledge because new people are always dropping in. The most obvious example is the whole 5% shit. Its like, people come in and take offense to it and argue with people who support it. Eventually (usually) a compromise(sometimes mutual understanding/respect) is reached between those people and collectively they are ready to move on to bigger issues besides WHITEPEOPLEAREDEVILS. But then someone new to the site drops in and takes offense to 5% shit and the whole process resets and there is no progressive movement. I would bet the most recent threads this instant are just like the threads on the front page a year ago.

And then when someone comes with something new they get shouted down because most of the people are still on stage 1. And then usually once you start moving past those basic things you grow tired with this forum because people are still on the same old shit.

Also, everybody thinks they got the fucking right to voice their opinion. If you dont agree with something someone says, instead of ridiculing them, how about you just shut the fuck up, read what they say, and laugh at them. Everyone thinks theyre the fucking gza that not only knows everything but has the right/duty to let other people know when theyre stupid. This effect is also seen in middle school and high school. People also need to stop catching feelings over anything. You can argue without yellingi and demeaning. Its called being civil, try it out sometime.

froth
10-03-2007, 03:51 PM
pretty smart talk for a jewish devil

Prolifical ENG
10-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Maybe we dont need that news article sub forum...we should change it to a forum where the "retards" debate their "irrational" opinions and add their ad hominems.

I don't know what we should call it though.

How about The Maury Povich Forum - "where kids are grown up and can say or be what they wanna be!"

But seriously some discussions here are more repetitive than Maury's paternity test episodes.

maestro wooz
10-03-2007, 03:58 PM
pretty smart talk for a jewish devil

^^ thats definetley bannanable

Huggasaurus Sex
10-03-2007, 04:11 PM
there needs to be groups or some shit. One problem is that there is a constant resetting of knowledge because new people are always dropping in. The most obvious example is the whole 5% shit. Its like, people come in and take offense to it and argue with people who support it. Eventually (usually) a compromise(sometimes mutual understanding/respect) is reached between those people and collectively they are ready to move on to bigger issues besides WHITEPEOPLEAREDEVILS. But then someone new to the site drops in and takes offense to 5% shit and the whole process resets and there is no progressive movement. I would bet the most recent threads this instant are just like the threads on the front page a year ago.

And then when someone comes with something new they get shouted down because most of the people are still on stage 1. And then usually once you start moving past those basic things you grow tired with this forum because people are still on the same old shit.

Also, everybody thinks they got the fucking right to voice their opinion. If you dont agree with something someone says, instead of ridiculing them, how about you just shut the fuck up, read what they say, and laugh at them. Everyone thinks theyre the fucking gza that not only knows everything but has the right/duty to let other people know when theyre stupid. This effect is also seen in middle school and high school. People also need to stop catching feelings over anything. You can argue without yellingi and demeaning. Its called being civil, try it out sometime.

"The Yacub Theory" (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10245) - 10/14/2005