PDA

View Full Version : We're doomed....

V4D3R
10-03-2007, 05:29 PM
...because the only thing that will kill hate is love.

And love is gay in this decade and the people who fought for love in the 60's and justice and equality - are deemed gay by the "Y" generation.

Love is something a man growing up nowadays is programmed to avert- destroy- terminate.

Love is something people fear - shields up...fall back! FALL BACK!

Love is something that maybe the clever devil did finally find a way to kill in us.

Hate Runs Deep in the Hearts of men.

Men don't see the light - they hate what they don't know or understand...like we are still in
savage caveman mode.

How hateful are people in your surroundings?

How many times in a convo wit your boy do you hear I fucking hate that or this or that bitch or that idiot boss or that fucking Vader on WTC needs to get hated on?

How many actually reach out for somebody in need?

How many have taken care of a fatherless child?

How many have bought a homeless person a meal?

How many have raised a kid who's father is absent?

Koolish
10-03-2007, 05:51 PM
"love is gay" defines this generation's attitude perfectly.

you want to find love? from what i hear set yourself up for an acid trip and you'll know it truer than ever. that's what was what's up with the 60s. and by "set yourself up" i mean do it with people you trust, in a familiar environment, in a good time of life.

SG
10-03-2007, 05:54 PM
yeah speak on it

SG
10-03-2007, 06:03 PM
yeah speak on it

V4D3R
10-03-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm not going into details but I have done these things

I have looked out for both MEN & WOMEN(include children).

When my water got tainted I became bitter meaning after being back stabbed and victimized. I shut down shop

I stop helping and began focusing on myself, only does in my extremely small inner circle will I help

Some people act like rats sniffing for cheese

i know what you mean - you will always have somebody taking advantage in some shape or form - but the point is if everybody did one good deed for somebody that really needs it - the results can cause a chain reaction for good feelings to be spread around.

Imagine if all the Ebenezer Scrooges of the world really did go out and made somebody smile for a change instead of belittle them?

I live in maybe the richest city in North America per capita (Calgary) but the gap between rich in poor is exploding and I see another LA type scenario in the future. The homeless here get beat down - treated like second class citizens and looked at like freak shows from passing by train passengers.

People have lost respect for human life in a country and city that claims to be so much "For the People". You see people sleeping out in the sun by the hundreds downtown. But you have 20 year olds making over 100 large a year here...

Kong
10-03-2007, 10:44 PM
love can be dangerous.

i'm not trying to love anyone.

love is natural.

Bis Fan
10-04-2007, 02:16 AM
You have to love yourself before you can love others :)

no solo talk

-Live From ABBOT TEMPLE #11 ^O^

RAMESH
10-04-2007, 02:46 AM
...because the only thing that will kill hate is love.

And love is gay in this decade and the people who fought for love in the 60's and justice and equality - are deemed gay by the "Y" generation.

Love is something a man growing up nowadays is programmed to avert- destroy- terminate.

Love is something people fear - shields up...fall back! FALL BACK!

Love is something that maybe the clever devil did finally find a way to kill in us.

Hate Runs Deep in the Hearts of men.

Men don't see the light - they hate what they don't know or understand...like we are still in
savage caveman mode.

How hateful are people in your surroundings?

How many times in a convo wit your boy do you hear I fucking hate that or this or that bitch or that idiot boss or that fucking Vader on WTC needs to get hated on?

How many actually reach out for somebody in need?

How many have taken care of a fatherless child?

How many have bought a homeless person a meal?

How many have raised a kid who's father is absent? i done all of those things but i must say it's a strange topic for a guy who was swearing me the other day for no reason to come up with

V4D3R
10-04-2007, 03:16 PM
i done all of those things but i must say it's a strange topic for a guy who was swearing me the other day for no reason to come up with
I apologize.

Hate is deep in the hearts of all men....I'm digging mine out.

Bis Fan
10-04-2007, 06:46 PM
^I want an apology

V4D3R
10-04-2007, 09:38 PM
^^I didn't transgress you until you did - I forgive you.

Bis Fan
10-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Star Trek>Star Wars :list:

V4D3R
10-05-2007, 12:02 AM
^^Star Trek is good - but it doenst have Darth Vader with JEJ voice
What is the best quote from Star Trek movies?

"Kahhhhhhhnnnnn!?!"
http://admiralrupert.googlepages.com/kirk.jpg<
"I am your father"
http://www.starwarsdotcom.com/star_wars/wallpaper/vader2_800_600.jpg

Owned

Visionz
10-05-2007, 12:10 AM
Knowing that enviroment plays such a huge role in who you are and can be, I'd have a hard time defining what anyone else's personal responsibility is in life. At that level, I can only speak for myself. I stay in a positive mind frame the vast majority of my life but at the same time I'm not surrounded constantly by negative shit.

RAMESH
10-05-2007, 12:38 AM
I apologize.

Hate is deep in the hearts of all men....I'm digging mine out.
it's cool my friend somtimes i also loose my temper