PDA

View Full Version : White People & Savagery Open Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

STYLE
10-04-2007, 10:41 PM
Lets just get it all out in the open. here is my stance on the white race. i don't feel this binds ALL whites to this classification but there are traits that are specific to each race.
these are white traits.

my claims
1. white people in a disproportionate percentage have a savage nature
2. that savage nature due to the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands.
3 white culture aand behavior is in part due to the environment. scarce resources harsh winters. very little social and civil advancement.

my justifications

Part 1....
I) White People are savage in a disproportionate percentage compared to melaninated races.
A)i define savage as having a general disregard for life, the human spirit and basic morality (the golden rule).
white people, repeatedly throughout history, have:
a) interacted with another race and tried to destroy them
b) interacted with another race and tried to rape the culture of it's value. by rape, i mean stealing natural resources land and knowledge then exploiting the people for financial gain.
c) interacted with nature in a way that was destructive and disrespectful to the natural order of life.
B) the magnitude of destruction by far surpasses any other race
a) here is a list of crimes:
Black: African Slave trade, imperial colonization
Asian: drug epidemic, 2 atom bombs imperial colonization
Native american: total genocide, land theft
Jew: Holocaust
Arab: invasive warmongering, civilian death from occupation
b) these crimes directly caused tens of millions of deaths. no
other race has committed these types of savage crimes against humanity.

Discuss........

Coming soon Part 2.....
II) the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands is the cause of the white mans savage nature.

Bis Fan
10-04-2007, 10:49 PM
Non whites have done everything you've presented as "white savagery".

I'd rather discuss Africans who brutally rape 5 month old children cuz they think it cures A.I.D.S.. ^O^

Ultimate Fist
10-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Lets just get it all out in the open. here is my stance on the white race. i don't feel this binds ALL whites to this classification but there are traits that are specific to each race.
these are white traits.

my claims
2. that savage nature due to the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands.
3 white culture aand behavior is in part due to the environment. scarce resources harsh winters. very little social and civil advancement.

my justifications

Part 1....
I) White People are savage in a disproportionate percentage compared to melaninated races.
A)i define savage as having a general disregard for life, the human spirit and basic morality (the golden rule).
b) interacted with another race and tried to rape the culture of it's value. by rape, i mean stealing natural resources land and knowledge then exploiting the people for financial gain.
c) interacted with nature in a way that was destructive and disrespectful to the natural order of life.

Discuss........

Coming soon Part 2.....
II) the absence of melanin and mutated melanin producing glands is the cause of the white mans savage nature.

First of all, how are you going to say it doesn't apply to all white people and then claim whites are savage because of a genetic trait? It's one way or the other dude.

This may or may not be true for you, but I'm going to say it because a lot of people do this on this site. Are Jews and/or Arabs white or not? They seem to not be white when they need to be a victim of the white man to make a point. Yet, if someone on this site has a problem with Jews or Arabs suddenly they are white too.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-04-2007, 11:59 PM
these are white traits.

my claims

my justifications

Part 1....

Discuss........

Coming soon Part 2.....

http://www.galaxisnet.hu/termekkepek/normal/pcg/pcg_balck_and_white_2_eac_v8.jpg

This is part 2?

Vegan
10-05-2007, 12:06 AM
politically speaking, when whites are the majority in some governmental structures, they tend to do savage things, i.e. nazis, the zionists in israel, the neo-cons in america. on the other hand, scandinavian governments do not.

individually speaking, people of black african decent in america, when looking at a statistical standpoint do savage things. selling crack and destroying your own people is savage. murdering your own people in cold blood is savage. robbing them at gunpoint is savage.

unfortunately, savagery is not all-exclusive to one particular race. well actually, it wouldn't be fortunate if it was, i am not saying that. too bad man as a whole does not choose to elevate his non-savage traits above his savage ones, regardless of the color of his skin.

begongo
10-05-2007, 02:55 AM
white people are not savages, they are devils

Mumm Ra
10-05-2007, 07:39 AM
I don't think anyone is saying savagery is exclusive to one race, or that non whites don't commit savage acts too
but that whites throughout history have shown it on a more constant and much wider/ larger scale as a whole
Plus the topic was about savage NATURE
its natural for white people to be against something and see themselves not as one with it because they're naturally left brained - the hemisphere that divides - to put it briefly cause I don't like repeating myself
but it's a good thing I was designed as a human to be able to go against my nature...

Black Man
10-05-2007, 09:40 AM

I'd rather discuss Africans who brutally rape 5 month old children cuz they think it cures A.I.D.S.. ^O^

NON-WHITES HAVE NOT DONE EVERYTHING THAT'S BEEN PRESENTED IN THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD INITIAL POST.

IF YOU WOULD RATHER DISCUSS AFRICANS WHO BRUTALLY RAPE 5 MONTH OLD CHILDREN THEN START A THREAD ABOUT IT. WHY COME INTO A THREAD CLEARLY ABOUT A SPECIFIC TOPIC AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE? I ALREADY KNOW.....IT'S VERY EASY TO START A THREAD ON YOUR OWN.

WHEN HAS A NON-WHITE EVER DESTROYED THE IDENTITY (LANGUAGE, CULTURE, GOD, LAND, FAMILY, TRADITIONS, HISTORY) OF A WHITE?

FROM WHAT I KNOW THESE THINGS NEVER HAPPENED TO WHITE PEOPLE, ONLY NON-WHITES AND SPECIFICALLY BLACKS (WHO ARE CONSIDERED NEGRO, AFRICAN AMERICAN, AFRO AMERICAN, AFRICAN) AND TO A SLIGHTLY LESS DEGREE THE SO-CALLED NATIVE AMERICANS OF NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA.

WHITE PEOPLE ALSO HAVE NEVER BEEN ENSLAVED (CHATTEL) BY ANY OTHER GROUP. FEUDALISM IS NOT "SLAVERY" AND IT DAMN SURE AIN'T CHATTEL SLAVERY TO BE MORE SPECIFIC. FEUDALISM DID NOT DESTROY THE SERFS (NOT SLAVES) LAND (THEY HAD A CONNECTION TO WHERE THEY LIVED REGARDLESS OF THE CONDITIONS IT WAS HOME) LANGUAGE, RELIGION, TRADITIONS ETC. ETC.

ALSO, DISCUSSING WHY AFRICANS DO SOMETHING YOU MUST LOOK BACK IN TIME TO SEE (UNDERSTAND) WHAT THE CAUSE OF THIS CURRENT EFFECT IS. THIS MOST PEOPLE (ESPECIALLY WHITES AND THOSE WHO WANT TO BE) DON'T WANT TO DO BECAUSE THEY FIND THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS STARTED WITH WHITE PEOPLE (THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF THE "TROUBLE").

Prolifical ENG
10-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Why didn't anyone stop them?

Black Man
10-05-2007, 10:04 AM
with this mindset, blacks have as much chance at succeeding in a white world as native americans.

unlike asians, who have learned the rules of the game and are now starting to compete with the US and european countries for global dominance, africans are destined to remain in poverty forever. as long as the perception persists that succeeding in a white world equates to savagery, black leaders cannot implement the bureaucratic and economic policies necessary to advance their people to the level that asians have.

HE LIKES THE DEVIL BECAUSE THE DEVIL GIVES HIM NOTHING.

I DON'T SEE "BLACKS" TRYING TO BE SUCCESSFUL ACCORDING TO "WHITE" STANDARDS. "BLACKS" HAVE SET THEIR OWN STANDARDS, AND ANYTHING THAT "WHITES" HAVE GIVEN "BLACKS" HAS NOT DONE ANY GOOD FOR THEM. FACEHUGGAH, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR GAME AND YOUR RULES FOR "BLACKS" ALREADY KNOW THAT "WHITES" DON'T PLAY FAIR, THEIR WORD IS NOT BOND. "WHITES" MORE SPECIFICALLY "WESTERN LIFESTYLE" IS ON ITS WAY OUT. THEIR TIME IS EXPIRED AND THE MILK ALREADY SMELLS BAD.

THE "WHITE WORLD" FROM THE VICTOMS POINT OF VIEW IS THAT THE "WHITE WORLD" IS SAVAGE AND HAS DONE MORE DAMAGE TO "BLACKS" THEN THEY'VE DONE GOOD. "BLACKS" DON'T WANT "WHITE PEOPLE'S" SOCIAL EQUALITY FOR THERE IS NO EQUALITY AND THAT IS WHY "WHITES" CONSTANTLY KEEPS "BLACKS" APART FROM THEIR "SOCIAL EQUALITY."

WHERE "BLACKS" ARE GOING IS NOT WHERE "ASIANS" ARE AND THEY ARE GOING IN TWO DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS. ASIANS ARE CHASING THE "AMERICAN DREAM" WHICH IS "BLACK PEOPLE'S" NIGHTMARE. I SEE FACEHUGGA YOU SEE SUCCESS BASED ON ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL POWER, HOWEVER THOSE ASPECTS OF LIFE WILL NOT CAUSE "BLACK" PEOPLE TO ADVANCE FOR "BLACKS" ALREADY HAVE ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL POWER. MONEY DOES NOT EQUAL ADVANCEMENT. IT SEEMS FROM WHAT YOU WROTE, THAT "BLACKS" ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL UNTIL THEY'RE ABLE TO BE IN THE SAME POSITION AS "WHITES".

Black Man
10-05-2007, 10:05 AM

stop who?

TSA
10-05-2007, 10:40 AM
politically speaking, when whites are the majority in some governmental structures, they tend to do savage things, i.e. nazis, the zionists in israel, the neo-cons in america. on the other hand, scandinavian governments do not.

individually speaking, people of black african decent in america, when looking at a statistical standpoint do savage things. selling crack and destroying your own people is savage. murdering your own people in cold blood is savage. robbing them at gunpoint is savage.

unfortunately, savagery is not all-exclusive to one particular race. well actually, it wouldn't be fortunate if it was, i am not saying that. too bad man as a whole does not choose to elevate his non-savage traits above his savage ones, regardless of the color of his skin.

idk man, the poster has a point.

there's something weird about white people. look at the crimes you named. If a black person commites a crime he either thinks it's a plot to get richer since he's poor, actually needs whats being stolen, or actually has a problem with the person being assualted/killed

a white person will get mad at work then skin a random person and drink their blood.

histories proved it.

when you hear someone say "400 bodies have been found in basement covered in semen and with their tongues cut off"

you know what's up.

TSA
10-05-2007, 10:42 AM
with this mindset, blacks have as much chance at succeeding in a white world as native americans.

unlike asians, who have learned the rules of the game and are now starting to compete with the US and european countries for global dominance, africans are destined to remain in poverty forever. as long as the perception persists that succeeding in a white world equates to savagery, black leaders cannot implement the bureaucratic and economic policies necessary to advance their people to the level that asians have.

what are you talking about 9 of the fastest growing economies in the world are african.

Europeans literally refuse to trade with them though unless absolutley nessacary, they have no problem trading with Asains.

EAGLE EYE
10-05-2007, 11:07 AM
ThaShaolinAssassin repeats any kind of verbal diarrhea farrakhan pops off with

STYLE
10-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Asians..... I assume you are referring to the Japanese. They have been beat intto submission. Jappan was hit with two A-bombs and then forbidden to assemble a military. there are US bases all over japan. do you know that the hello kitty sweetie anime imagery is an ideological tactic to de-fang the japanese people?
what I'm saying is Japan was "allowed" come up because the submitted to the will of whites.
Look at the chinese, they actually closed the doors to all foreigners, i lived in beijing for 2 yrs. 95 & 96. do you know that the chinese call whites "yángguǐzi" or white devils?
when whites came to china they put drugs into the community to distract the people from seeing the rape of chinese goods and seaports.
today as china grows in strength, the west once again begins its underhanded tactics of media defamation. while at the same time being financially "in bed" with the chinese.
its like tellin erbody a girl is an ugly stank ho, but then creepin to her house at night tongue kissin her and eatin her pussy tellin her u love her.

skandanavians....weren't the swiss in league with the Nazis? don't they still hold the stolen goods today?
wasn't skandanavia the home of the iconic savage ,"the Viking"?

"First of all, how are you going to say it doesn't apply to all white people and then claim whites are savage because of a genetic trait? It's one way or the other dude." --

you're white brain cannot process the concept of spectrum. it is your nature to divide catagorized and objectify. i don't even know how to address this statement......

okay
ex1:
"a plant's nature is to feed off of the nutrients in the soil sun and water."
a venus flytrap eats insects. now does the fact that a venus flytraps naure is similar to that of an animal invalidate my first statement about plants?

example #2:
"It is the nature of black people to incorporate music and rhythm into daily life."
but what about bryant gumble? he can't dance. not ALL blacks can dance but MOST can understand and synchronize their body movements with a beat."

BLACK SAVAGRY.
Black American savagery is the result of 400 years of brutality and dehumanizing conditiononing. aka the creation of the NIGGER.
whites will accept a white persons excuse of not having a father, having an abusive parent, or being sexually abused as a reason for aberrant behavior.
but at the same time refuse to accept that 16-20 generations of black folk have suffered the most savage system of abuse that was specifically designed to destroy the black culture family community mind and spirit. they refuse to see how that cycle of abuse can be the cause for the plights of black community today.

STYLE
10-05-2007, 11:51 AM
can you show me a comprable example to the white crimes against humanity?

Hiroshima & Nagasaki- 220,000 dead instantly. mostly civilians.
Afican Slave trade-300 million Africans kidnapped 200 million died during the trip. 400 years of abuse.
Native Genocide- 54 million Natives killed, their land stolen.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 11:55 AM
first, i didn't define the rules of the game. spiritual fulfillment is important on a personal level but it's not very useful when facing extinction.

second, if you think black people have economic and political power, then you must fail to understand what "power" means.

third, we absolutely would not be having this conversation if the economic situation was reversed. that is, if black people on average were as wealthy as white people and white people were as poor as black people. jews don't complain of savagery and they've been some of the most persecuted people in all of history. asians used to openly complain of white savagery until they learned to industrialize and successfully lead their people into the global economy.

i don't need you to define the "rules" of the game i already know them and know them very well.

who's facing extinction? surely not "blacks" and this is one thing i do know, everytime that "black people" learn something new about who they really are, the devil's (un)civilization is that much closer to being destroyed completely.

i know very well what "power" means. maybe it's you who doesn't know what "power" means or the "power" that "blacks" have in economics and politics.

"if" the economic situation was reversed (which it already was) you don't know what conversation will be had until that actually happens. also, how "whites" govern themselves is different from how "blacks" govern themselves, historically and presently.

jews complain.....just like everybody else complains. the only difference is when the jews complain they're not actually complaining according to some. and asians, they complain too.

the most persecuted people on this planet are black americans.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 12:01 PM
First of all, how are you going to say it doesn't apply to all white people and then claim whites are savage because of a genetic trait? It's one way or the other dude.

This may or may not be true for you, but I'm going to say it because a lot of people do this on this site. Are Jews and/or Arabs white or not? They seem to not be white when they need to be a victim of the white man to make a point. Yet, if someone on this site has a problem with Jews or Arabs suddenly they are white too.

this question has been answered many of times.

being a jew or arab does not determine being white or black, any person can be a jew or an arab. if you are born in "arabia" or the "arabian peninsula" you are arab. calling somebody "arab" is denoting a place or birth or ancestory. there are white and black arabs.

sammy davis jr. was a jew just like ariel (spelling???) sharon is a jew. now, when dealing with the "original" jew they are/were all black.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 12:07 PM
idk man, the poster has a point.

there's something weird about white people. look at the crimes you named. If a black person commites a crime he either thinks it's a plot to get richer since he's poor, actually needs whats being stolen, or actually has a problem with the person being assualted/killed

a white person will get mad at work then skin a random person and drink their blood.

histories proved it.

when you hear someone say "400 bodies have been found in basement covered in semen and with their tongues cut off"

you know what's up.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY

Black Man
10-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Asians..... I assume you are referring to the Japanese. They have been beat intto submission. Jappan was hit with two A-bombs and then forbidden to assemble a military. there are US bases all over japan. do you know that the hello kitty sweetie anime imagery is an ideological tactic to de-fang the japanese people?
what I'm saying is Japan was "allowed" come up because the submitted to the will of whites.

I DON'T THINK THEY UNDERSTAND CAUSE AND EFFECT. ALL THEY CAN SEE IS THE HERE AND NOW AND WHAT THINGS APPEAR TO BE. THAT IS WHY THEY SPEAK HOW THEY SPEAK.

DEALING WITH JAPAN....WATCH THE LAST SAMURAI AND YOU CLEARLY SEE AN ASPECT OF HOW THE "WEST" WAS FIENDING FOR THE "EAST" TO BE WESTERNIZED. THEY DON'T SHOW THE WAY IN WHICH IT WAS DONE THOUGH.

THAT'S A KEY POINT YOU MADE ABOUT THEM BEING "ALLOWED" TO COME UP. THERE'S NOTHING FREE ABOUT "FREE TRADE"

Look at the chinese, they actually closed the doors to all foreigners, i lived in beijing for 2 yrs. 95 & 96. do you know that the chinese call whites "yángguǐzi" or white devils?
when whites came to china they put drugs into the community to distract the people from seeing the rape of chinese goods and seaports.
today as china grows in strength, the west once again begins its underhanded tactics of media defamation. while at the same time being financially "in bed" with the chinese.

I THINK IT WAS CHINESE CONNECTION, BUT I KNOW IT WAS A BRUCE LEE FLICK.....WHEN HE'S ABOUT TO GO INTO THE PARK AND THERE'S A SIGN, "NO DOGS OR CHINESE ALLOWED"

ALL PEOPLE OTHER THAN WHITES HAVE CALLED WHITES THE DEVIL AND FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.

skandanavians....weren't the swiss in league with the Nazis? don't they still hold the stolen goods today?
wasn't skandanavia the home of the iconic savage ,"the Viking"?

"First of all, how are you going to say it doesn't apply to all white people and then claim whites are savage because of a genetic trait? It's one way or the other dude." --

you're white brain cannot process the concept of spectrum. it is your nature to divide catagorized and objectify. i don't even know how to address this statement......

THE NATURE OF THE COLORED MAN (WHITE PEOPLE) IS THE SAME ACROSS THE BOARD. TAKE AWAY THE LIGHT OF CIVILIZATION AND YOU'LL SEE HOW THEY ACTUALLY LIVE.

THEY HAD TO LEARN CERTAIN THINGS LIKE LIVING A RESPECTFUL WAY OF LIFE. THOSE WHO ARE "(APPEAR TO BE) RIGHTEOUS" ARE NOT THAT WAY NATURALLY, THEY HAD TO LEARN TO DO LIKE THE ORIGINAL MAN.

NATURE VS. NURTURE.

NURTURE HAS OVERCOMES MOST OF THE WHITE MAN'S NATURE JUST AS THE "NEGRO" HAD TO BE "NURTURED" BECAUSE HIS/HER NATURE IS TO BE OTHER THAN WHAT HE WAS MADE TO BE...A NEGRO.

BLACK SAVAGRY.
Black American savagery is the result of 400 years of brutality and dehumanizing conditiononing. aka the creation of the NIGGER.
whites will accept a white persons excuse of not having a father, having an abusive parent, or being sexually abused as a reason for aberrant behavior.
but at the same time refuse to accept that 16-20 generations of black folk have suffered the most savage system of abuse that was specifically designed to destroy the black culture family community mind and spirit. they refuse to see how that cycle of abuse can be the cause for the plights of black community today.

OH YEAH, YOU'RE A RACIST!!!

Black Man
10-05-2007, 12:27 PM
yes as i've said, asians have abandoned much of their traditional culture in order to industrialize and in doing so have raised the economic standards of living for their people. blacks have also largely abandoned traditions but have thus far failed to improve their economic situation. blacks have no power because they are the most poverty stricken people on the planet.

so how can africans improve their situation when their economies fail to compete on a global scale?

how can blacks prevent or mitigate the so-called "savagery" of white people if they struggle just to put food on the table?

ASIANS DID NOT "ABANDON" THEIR CULTURE THAT WAS SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED.

RAISE THE ECONOMIC STANDARD OF THE PEOPLE? IN COMPARISON TO WHEN? CHINA AMONG OTHER NATIONS HISTORICALLY HAVE PROSPERED ECONOMICALLY AS WELL AS SUFFERED AS ALL NATIONS DO. AMERICA ONCE A SUPER POWER ECONOMICALLY AND MILITARY WISE IS NO LONGER THE FORCE SHE ONCE WAS. THE ECONOMY IS ON THE DECLINE. HOW GOOD CAN AN ECONOMY BE WHEN IT'S BEEN IN DEBT FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? THE WESTERN WAY OF DOING THINGS IS FALLING TO PIECES. IT WASN'T BUILT TO LAST.

how can blacks prevent or mitigate the so-called "savagery" of white people if they struggle just to put food on the table?

THE ABOVE ANSWER IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. NO DISRESPECT BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSSED TO KNOW.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 12:41 PM
yes buying people is almost as bad as selling them. you think whitey went into the jungle himself and went hunting for negroes? no. most were waiting in shackles at the port where african kings exchanged them for gold and goods.

WHAT AFRICAN KING SOLD THEIR PEOPLE INTO CHATTEL SLAVERY?

JOHN HAWKINS ACCORDING TO HIS JOURNALS AS WELL AS COLUMBUS FRANCIS DRAKE AND OTHER SLAVE TRADERS SAY FOR THEMSELVES THEY WENT INTO THE "JUNGLES" AND HUNTED BLACKS.

THAT "AFRICANS" SOLD "AFRICANS" INTO SLAVERY IS A HALF TRUTH AT BEST. IF YOU'RE GOING TO SPEAK ON SOMETHING TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT IT AND NOT A HALF TRUTH.

IF THESE AFRICANS SOLD THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHY DIDN'T NO AFRICAN KNOW ABOUT "AFRICANS" BEING IN AMERICA UNTIL AFTER THE 1800'S?

JUST LIKE "WHITE PEOPLE" TO DISTORT HISTORY FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN. AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, WHAT "WHITES" TRY TO CALL SLAVERY IN AFRICA (PRIOR TO THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE) WAS NOT SLAVERY AND IT DAMN SURE WASN'T CHATEL SLAVERY.

IN "AFRICA" CERTAIN THINGS WERE AGREED UPON. NOBODY WAS FORCED OR STOLEN.

THAT "AFRICAN KINGS" (WASN'T NO SUCH THING AS AN AFRICAN KING) SOLD THEIR OWN INTO SLAVERY SIMPLY ANOTHER TRICK TO GET US TO FORGET ABOUT WHAT THEY DO AND DID. THEY ARE TRYING TO SHIFT THE BLAME FOR THEIR ACTIONS ONTO ANOTHER PERSON WITH THEIR TYPICAL TRICKS OF THE TRADE.

PLEASE, NAME ME THESE TRIBES, NATIONS, OR KINGS THAT SOLD THEIR OWN PEOPLE?

AND I'M NOT DENYING OR ACCEPTING THE STATEMENT, I DO NOT AND WILL NOT TAKE THINGS ON FACE VALUE, AS "YOU" ARE DOING.

OH YEAH, THAT'S SOME REAL DUMB SH*T TO SAY AS FAR AS WHAT THEY WERE SELLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE FOR WHEN THEY COULD SIMPLY GO TO THE BACK YARD AND PICK THESE "RESOURCES" OFF THE GROUND. JUST LIKE DIAMONDS ARE NOT RARE YOU CAN GO OUTSIDE AND THEY'LL BE LAYING IN PLAIN SIGHT ON THE GROUND, BUT AFRICAN KINGS HAD TO SELL THEIR OWN PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY ALREADY HAD.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 12:58 PM
you've never seen, studied, or know about most of the cultures and people on this planet. black americans have it good, in terms of their rights and economic opportunities, compared to most of the people on this planet. but you wouldn't know that because you accept what you read in your nge books as unquestionale facts.

and your belief that blacks hold more economic and political power than whites and asians is certainly novel. please explain how pervasive poverty=power.

FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY WANTS TO TELL "BLACKS" HOW THEY HAVE IT. AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THEY HAVE IT.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE SEEN, STUDIED, OR KNOW ABOUT. THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS THAT AND THE THIRD. WHATEVER. I GUESS YOU DETERMINED WHAT I KNOW, STUDIED, AND SEEN IN YOUR MAGIC 8BALL RIGHT?

WHAT RIGHTS DO BLACK AMERICANS HAVE? WHAT ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES DO BLACK AMERICANS HAVE?

and your belief that blacks hold more economic and political power than whites and asians is certainly novel. please explain how pervasive poverty=power

DO YOU READ? NEVER SAID THAT "BLACKS" HOLD MORE ECONOMIC AND/OR POLITICAL POWER THAN WHITES AND ASIANS.

NOW I CAN EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW THEY DO HAVE THIS, HOWEVER YOU DON'T HAVE PROPER SECURITY ACCESS. I DON'T GIVE AWAY WHAT "BLACKS" ARE DOING SO YOU CAN BEGIN TO DEVISE A PLAN TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING. "BLACKS" ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA HOLD ALOT OF POWER....SO MUCH SO THERE'S THIS THING CALLED THE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM....."BLACKS" MUST BE DOING SOMETHING THAT "AMERICA" FEARS THEM. SADDAM AND OSAMA DON'T HAVE A SPECIFIC ORGANIZATION OR PROGRAM TO SHUT THEIR OPERATION DOWN, BUT "BLACKS" IN AMERICA DO.

STYLE
10-05-2007, 01:00 PM
In most African societies, there was very little difference between the free peasants and the feudal vassal peasants. Vassals of the Songhay Empire were used primarily in agriculture; they paid tribute to their masters in crop and service but they were slightly restricted in custom and convenience. These non-free people were more an occupational caste, as their bondage was relative.

Slavery in the rigid form which existed in Europe and throughout the New World was not practiced in Africa nor in the Islamic Orient.[citation needed] "Slavery", as it is often referred to, in African cultures was generally more like indentured servitude: "slaves" were not made to be chattel of other men, nor enslaved for life. African "slaves" were paid wages and were able to accumulate property. They often bought their own freedom and could then achieve social promotion -just as freedman in ancient Rome- some even rose to the status of kings (e.g. Jaja of Opobo and Sunni Ali Ber).

n 1452, Pope Nicholas V issued the papal bull Dum Diversas, granting Afonso V of Portugal the right to reduce any "Saracens, pagans and any other unbelievers" to hereditary slavery. This approval of slavery was reaffirmed and extended in his Romanus Pontifex bull of 1455. These papal bulls came to serve as a justification for the subsequent era of slave trade and european colonialism.

peaked in the late 18th century, when the largest number of slaves were captured on raiding expeditions into the interior of West Africa. These expeditions were typically carried out by African kingdoms, such as the Oyo empire (Yoruba), Kong Empire, Kingdom of Benin, Kingdom of Fouta Djallon, Kingdom of Fouta Tooro, Kingdom of Koya, Kingdom of Khasso, Kingdom of Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Ashanti Confederacy, and the kingdom of Dahomey.

European colonial powers traded guns, brandy and other goods for slaves. all things that were destructive in order to further rape african culture and people.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=914093#post914093)

RAISE THE ECONOMIC STANDARD OF THE PEOPLE? IN COMPARISON TO WHEN? CHINA AMONG OTHER NATIONS HISTORICALLY HAVE PROSPERED ECONOMICALLY AS WELL AS SUFFERED AS ALL NATIONS DO. AMERICA ONCE A SUPER POWER ECONOMICALLY AND MILITARY WISE IS NO LONGER THE FORCE SHE ONCE WAS. THE ECONOMY IS ON THE DECLINE. HOW GOOD CAN AN ECONOMY BE WHEN IT'S BEEN IN DEBT FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? THE WESTERN WAY OF DOING THINGS IS FALLING TO PIECES. IT WASN'T BUILT TO LAST.

if/when western style political economy falls, it won't be replaced by a system run by blacks. the new system will most likely be led by china, japan, india, and other asian countries which have grown tremendously over the past few decades. and that system will just be a modified version of the one that white people originally brought to the world.

IF YOU SAY SO. READING THAT MAGIC 8BALL AGAIN I SEE.

Quote:

THE ABOVE ANSWER IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. NO DISRESPECT BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSSED TO KNOW.

[QUOTE]none taken because i already know that black people only have two options: accept the rules of the white world and learn to beat them at their own game as the asians are doing, or attempt a revolution that displaces the current system with one designed to benefit blacks.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY OPTIONS THAT BLACK PEOPLE HAVE HUH. OK, IF YOU SAY SO.

BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT NEED A REVOLUTION. AS SOME OF US CAN ALREADY SEE, WHITE PEOPLE AND THAT WHICH THEY BUILT WILL DESTROY ITSELF.

revolution only comes from the ground up and judging by how complacent most in the lowest rungs of society are, i suspect you'll be seriously disappointed if you're expecting to see a revolution in your lifetime

REALLY, SO WHY IS THERE COINTELPRO?

Black Man
10-05-2007, 01:12 PM
well you're right about one thing. i misspoke about whites buying slaves with gold. they would've exchanged goods made in europe for the slaves. but here are some facts for you

(link (http://www.africawithin.com/kwaku/afrikan_involvement.htm))

go wild verifying the information for yourself but there it is. blacks selling blacks to whites.

In most African societies, there was very little difference between the free peasants and the feudal vassal peasants. Vassals of the Songhay Empire were used primarily in agriculture; they paid tribute to their masters in crop and service but they were slightly restricted in custom and convenience. These non-free people were more an occupational caste, as their bondage was relative.

Slavery in the rigid form which existed in Europe and throughout the New World was not practiced in Africa nor in the Islamic Orient.[citation needed] "Slavery", as it is often referred to, in African cultures was generally more like indentured servitude: "slaves" were not made to be chattel of other men, nor enslaved for life. African "slaves" were paid wages and were able to accumulate property. They often bought their own freedom and could then achieve social promotion -just as freedman in ancient Rome- some even rose to the status of kings (e.g. Jaja of Opobo and Sunni Ali Ber).

n 1452, Pope Nicholas V issued the papal bull Dum Diversas, granting Afonso V of Portugal the right to reduce any "Saracens, pagans and any other unbelievers" to hereditary slavery. This approval of slavery was reaffirmed and extended in his Romanus Pontifex bull of 1455. These papal bulls came to serve as a justification for the subsequent era of slave trade and european colonialism.

peaked in the late 18th century, when the largest number of slaves were captured on raiding expeditions into the interior of West Africa. These expeditions were typically carried out by African kingdoms, such as the Oyo empire (Yoruba), Kong Empire, Kingdom of Benin, Kingdom of Fouta Djallon, Kingdom of Fouta Tooro, Kingdom of Koya, Kingdom of Khasso, Kingdom of Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Ashanti Confederacy, and the kingdom of Dahomey.

European colonial powers traded guns, brandy and other goods for slaves. all things that were destructive in order to further rape african culture and people.

THANK YOU.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=914121#post914121)
FUNNY HOW EVERYBODY WANTS TO TELL "BLACKS" HOW THEY HAVE IT. AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW HOW THEY HAVE IT.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE SEEN, STUDIED, OR KNOW ABOUT. THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS THAT AND THE THIRD. WHATEVER. I GUESS YOU DETERMINED WHAT I KNOW, STUDIED, AND SEEN IN YOUR MAGIC 8BALL RIGHT?

WHAT RIGHTS DO BLACK AMERICANS HAVE? WHAT ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES DO BLACK AMERICANS HAVE?

listen you said no group of people are more persecuted than black americans. how about blacks in darfur? if you controlled who received aid from the global community, would it go to blacks in america or darfur?

DO THOSE PEOPLE SPEAK THEIR OWN LANGUAGE? DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE'S A SITUATION IN DARFUR? ALL THESE THINGS GOING ON IN AFRICA RIGHT NOW IS CAUSED BY WHITE PEOPLE. THE BORDERS THAT EXIST IN AFRICA HOW DID THEY GET THERE? WHY ARE PEOPLE WHO LIVED IN WESTERN AFRICA LIVING IN CENTRAL AFRICA NOW? AND WHY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T GET ALONG WITH THOSE WHO LIVED IN WESTERN AFRICA NOW LIVING IN CENTRAL AFRICA WHEN THERE WAS A "BUFFER ZONE" FOR PEACE TO BE MAINTAINED AND THESE PEOPLE WERE LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=914121#post914121)
DO YOU READ? NEVER SAID THAT "BLACKS" HOLD MORE ECONOMIC AND/OR POLITICAL POWER THAN WHITES AND ASIANS.

power is always relative, and right now blacks have significantly less to work with than whites and asians. so how can blacks leverage their relatively meager political/economic power and use it to their advantage? i know i know, i can't be told that because then i'd thwart your plans to reinstate black power. what a lovely conversationalist you are, black man.

OK, YOU NOW SAY "POWER" IS "RELATIVE" WHY BEFORE WERE YOU SPEAKING IN ABSOLUTES WHEN IT COMES TO POWER? NOT ONLY THAT YOU PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH CLAIMING I SAID SOMETHING WHICH I DIDN'T.

THE ONLY REASON WHY "WHITES" HAVE POWER IS BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM. MY POWER IS ABSOLUTE, THERE POWER IS GIVEN TO THEM. I DON'T NEED ANYBODY TO GIVE ME POWER I ALREADY HAVE IT.
"WHITES" WHATEVER POWER THEY HAVE THEN NOW AND IN THE FUTURE IS BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM.

WHAT IS "BLACK POWER"? YOU'RE A TRICKEY SON OF GUN NOW AINT YOU? AND I LIKE HOW YOU TRIED TO SLIP IN THAT MEAGER TOO...

AGAIN, WHO SAID "BLACKS" WANT WHAT EXIST AS FAR AS THE (TYPE) OF ECONOMY WHITES HAVE OR THEIR TYPE OF GOVERNMENT (POLITICAL POWER)? YOU KEEP TALKING AS IF "BLACKS" WANT WHAT "WHITES" HAVE. "BLACKS" DON'T WANT THAT CORRUPT SYSTEM THAT'S BEEN IN PLACE SINCE DAY ONE OF WHITE CIVILIZATION...DATING ALL THE WAY BACK TO GREECE. "WHITE" ISH DON'T WORK. AMERICA, SUPPOSSED TO BE A SUPER POWER ARE NO LONGER THAT. IF THEY WERE WHY IN THE WORLD IS IT TAKING THEM SO LONG TO DEFEAT WEAK OLE IRAQ? AND AMERICA HAD HELP FROM OTHER NATIONS....WHAT "POWER" ARE YOU SPEAKING OF?

THERE IS NO RE-INSTATEMENT OF "BLACK POWER" IT WAS ALWAYS THERE. AS I SAID BEFORE, WHITES ONLY HAVE POWER BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 02:04 PM
the reason blacks will not replace the current global order with one of their own design is because they don't have an organized entity that would be able to accomplish that.

the current government design that "whites" utilize in the yesteryears as well as today (especially democracy) was designed by original people. the constitution used in america was taken from the iroquoi nation. please come with something better. "whites" did not design their own government structure it was "borrowed" from other original people whether they were from the continent of africa, asia, north or south america.

china is a country of over 1 billion strong. same with india. that's about 1/3 of the world's population under control by the governments of just 2 nations.

and those two countries...the majority of them are original and still think whites are devils and openly say it. now since you want to talk about organization and governements and economies and political power, how original people do isn't like how "white people" do it. if you keep up with certain things then you would know about how the "super power" china you keep speaking of is making treaties on multiple levels not with "white" nations but with "black" nations. and lets not talk about economy and politics because another original man by the name of hugo chavez again is doing things not with "white" nations (especially) america but with "blacks" big up to chavez for sending that cheap oil in "black neighborhoods" to hold "blacks" down because this "white" government refused to do their job even trying to stop chavez from delivering this cheap oil. you don't know.

it's also funny how so many non-organized blacks travel the world into places like china japan and india and make things happen and when i say blacks i'm talking about the ones who live in america. you don't know.

but where is an equivalent group of blacks? there are less than a billion people living in africa, divided into 53 countries, each of which has overlapping tribal populations and allegiances to contend with. the revolution will not come out of africa. and if/when the white dominated order falls, blacks will likely be in the worst position, politically and economically speaking, to take advantage.

"blacks" are original people, we don't copy like "whites" "blacks" are inovators and why would "blacks" want to mimmic something that won't last?

you can keep saying "blacks" won't do this and that, i personally don't care and i'm glad you think that way.

and LOL@ the US government being worried about blacks in america taking power. that's easily among the last things powerful whites are worried about.

how do you know this? please tell me why there's so much attention focused on "blacks" by these so-called "powerful whites"?

let's see here, "powerful whites" are not worried about "blacks" taking power huh? let's examine that idea.

why do "powerful whites" write laws to keep "blacks" down in the fields of politics, education, military, religion/culture, sex, economics, etc etc.? but they're not worried about blacks yeah ok. how many people have been silenced by the u.s. congress? i know of someone and he was black.

ONCE AGAIN, "WHITES" HAVE POWER BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM...REAL TALK.

Visionz
10-05-2007, 02:41 PM
fear of blacks organizing a disruptive movement to the current global order is nonexistent.if that's true then why would there be a constant movement to murder and imprison those who try to organize their people? Fred Hampton and the rest of the Black Panthers as an example but I'm sure there are others. If they didn't mind Blacks (and really all poor people) uniting they wouldn't be shoveling crack into the ghettos in the 80's.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 02:50 PM
i don't mind going along with your assumption that white people are savages who were granted the power they hold today and have actively sought the destruction of cultures that opposed their "democratic," capitalist-based order.

but my point is that only a more "savage" people could replace that system, not a supposedly less savage people which you claim blacks are. and frankly it doesn't matter what system blacks want... laws of nature will decide which system will prevail.

you speak with the tongue of a snake.

when did i say white people were savage? i know i said nowadays most white people are not savage otherwise.....yeah, you speak with the tongue of a snake. why do you keep saying i said something that i didn't say? stop telling lies! say what you're going to say, but stop telling lies about things i said when i didn't say those things.

well, your point about a more savage people is wrong.

that same law of nature tells me that the "white" system that is in place now, is being destroyed by it's own "white" people and system.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 03:01 PM
the "treaties" you speak of that china is making with african nations are designed to benefit the chinese, and you'd be naive to think they were doing it to form some kind of alliance. case in point, china's state-owned oil company owns about 2/3 of sudan's oil production. the profits from this oil are being used as we speak to fund and continue the black on black genocide in darfur.

i guess this "practice" is only done by the chinese and not whites? it's easy for you to apply something that can be used against non-whites, but when the same circumstance arises that involves "whites" in this way, it's no that not true.

and you misunderstood what i said about blacks not being organized. my point is that blacks don't have a bureaucratic structure with which to implement broad based policies, whether it be the lack of unity in blacks living in america, or the tribal warfare that plagues development in many african nations.

i didn't misunderstand anything. who said "blacks" want a bureaucratic structure? again, why do you insist on telling "blacks" what they have or want?

powerful whites -- and by that i mean the people in washington and the people sitting on the board of trustees for the major corporations -- worry about their portfolios. they worry about geo-politics. they worry about getting elected. fear of blacks organizing a disruptive movement against the current global order is nonexistent.

so tell me, why did congress just have a "hearing" involving those same "powerful whites" regarding hiphop? yeah, and there were black people there too with hiphop artist....yeah they're not worried about "blacks" but these same corporations have special deparments for "blacks" these same "powerful whites" continue to write policies to keep blacks "in there place"

Black Man
10-05-2007, 03:03 PM
if that's true then why would there be a constant movement to murder and imprison those who try to organize their people? Fred Hampton and the rest of the Black Panthers as an example but I'm sure there are others. If they didn't mind Blacks (and really all poor people) uniting they wouldn't be shoveling crack into the ghettos in the 80's.

yet another good point.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 03:36 PM
the worry in those cases wasn't specifically about black people but about a contingency that sought to undermine the current order... which happened to be black. the distinction is important because as i'm sure you know, the US government has operatives in nearly every country of the world -- black, white, yellow, purple -- and their job is to protect the interests of the american government (which itself protects primarily corporate interests).

but suppressing a black-led revolution in this country is low on the list of priorities. it has much more to worry about in pakistan, china, russia, iraq, nigeria, venezuela, iraq, etc

THIS IS YOUR OPINION AND NOT WHAT THE ACTUAL GOVERNEMENT HAS SAID CONCERNING "BLACKS" AND THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. YOU ARE NOT THE GOVERNEMENT NOR THEIR SPOKE-PERSON THEN OR NOW, MAYBE TOMORROW BUT NOT NOW.

LETS SEE HERE THESE OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE HAD "OPERATIVES" FOR HOW LONG? AND WHAT IS THE GOVERNEMENT OR THESE OPERATIVES ACTUALLY DOING? WATCHING?

HERE IN AMERICA THOSE OPERATIVES HAVE BEEN HARD AT WORK EVER SINCE THE MAYFLOWER AND CONTINUES UNTIL THIS VERY DAY....I KNOW WHO THE BIGGEST WORRY IS AND IT AIN'T NO BIN LADEN OR NONE OF THOSE COUNTRIES YOU MENTIONED.

BIGGEST FEAR OF "WHITE PEOPLE" BLACK PEOPLE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF

froth
10-05-2007, 04:48 PM
i think youre a bigoted fucking moron who generalizes about a selective view of history that you have been fed as a way of instilling an irrational pride in being seperate from the whole of creation, when in fact you are connected and a part of everything in the universe. and as such, you are a part of my problem

froth
10-05-2007, 04:50 PM
BIGGEST FEAR OF "WHITE PEOPLE" BLACK PEOPLE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF SELF
dont flatter yourself, im more scared of spiders

Black Man
10-05-2007, 05:00 PM
i think youre a bigoted fucking moron who generalizes about a selective view of history that you have been fed as a way of instilling an irrational pride in being seperate from the whole of creation, when in fact you are connected and a part of everything in the universe. and as such, you are a part of my problem

that's not a bad thing...it's actually good.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 05:30 PM
dont flatter yourself, im more scared of spiders

having fear and being scared two different things, and what you say out of your mouth now does not reflect the "fear" you knowingly or unknowingly show.

Black Man
10-05-2007, 05:31 PM
why do you post in a thread and not discuss the topic of the thread?

TSA
10-05-2007, 06:42 PM
i use to think this way, but i've learned it's not genes its culture

Western Euro culture was build on war and the dark ages, and is more cut throat and ethnocentric because europe was constantly at war until after WWII

African cultures are based on kinship, happiness, and religion, that's why although poor they're often the happiest countries on earth.

Asain cultures are based on meritocracy, kinship, and the same sense of war but not to a european degree. It explains them even more

TSA
10-05-2007, 06:44 PM
also i've notice a discomfort with "white guilt" has been the sole factor in deciding every white persons political stance.

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-05-2007, 06:52 PM
the current government design that "whites" utilize in the yesteryears as well as today (especially democracy) was designed by original people. the constitution used in america was taken from the iroquoi nation. please come with something better. "whites" did not design their own government structure it was "borrowed" from other original people whether they were from the continent of africa, asia, north or south america.

and those two countries...the majority of them are original and still think whites are devils and openly say it. now since you want to talk about organization and governements and economies and political power, how original people do isn't like how "white people" do it. if you keep up with certain things then you would know about how the "super power" china you keep speaking of is making treaties on multiple levels not with "white" nations but with "black" nations. and lets not talk about economy and politics because another original man by the name of hugo chavez again is doing things not with "white" nations (especially) america but with "blacks" big up to chavez for sending that cheap oil in "black neighborhoods" to hold "blacks" down because this "white" government refused to do their job even trying to stop chavez from delivering this cheap oil. you don't know.

it's also funny how so many non-organized blacks travel the world into places like china japan and india and make things happen and when i say blacks i'm talking about the ones who live in america. you don't know.

"blacks" are original people, we don't copy like "whites" "blacks" are inovators and why would "blacks" want to mimmic something that won't last?

you can keep saying "blacks" won't do this and that, i personally don't care and i'm glad you think that way.

how do you know this? please tell me why there's so much attention focused on "blacks" by these so-called "powerful whites"?

let's see here, "powerful whites" are not worried about "blacks" taking power huh? let's examine that idea.

why do "powerful whites" write laws to keep "blacks" down in the fields of politics, education, military, religion/culture, sex, economics, etc etc.? but they're not worried about blacks yeah ok. how many people have been silenced by the u.s. congress? i know of someone and he was black.

ONCE AGAIN, "WHITES" HAVE POWER BECAUSE IT WAS GIVEN TO THEM...REAL TALK.

I'll tell you why powerful whites don't worry about that, it's because the get slightly less powerful whites to worry about it for them.

7EL7
10-05-2007, 09:34 PM

when ?

after We were supplied with "weapons of Mass Destruction" right ?

By Who ?

compete with the US and european countries for global dominance,

dominate how ?

its hard to fight a war when your army of bowman are suffering and die
ing from the many diseases brought in by caucasians

yes buying people is almost as bad as selling them. you think whitey went into the jungle himself and went hunting for negroes?

yes

but wtf

how do you view Africa and Africans ?

no. most were waiting in shackles at the port where african kings exchanged them for gold and goods.

no

lol

yall change history around

that line has been thrown around here about at least 100 times a year since it started

you've never seen, studied, or know about most of the cultures and people on this planet. black americans have it good, in terms of their rights and economic opportunities,

mom and dad for black americans

thats iLL

tell me, who is giving us these rights and opportunities ?

and who has destroyed most cultures and people on the planet ?

compared to most of the people on this planet. but you wouldn't know that because you accept what you read in your nge books as unquestionale facts.

Nah - its not like that

its culture and guidance for the lost in the wilderness

and your belief that blacks hold more economic and political power than whites and asians is certainly novel. please explain how pervasive poverty=power.

who holds the most power ?

and that system will just be a modified version of the one that white people originally brought to the world.

the smart people will overlook this

i suspect you'll be seriously disappointed if you're expecting to see a revolution in your lifetime.

they'll be no revolution

no need for one

the reason blacks will not replace the current global order with one of their own design is because they don't have an organized entity that would be able to accomplish that.

:?

but where is an equivalent group of blacks? there are less than a billion people living in africa, divided into 53 countries,

what ?

are you serious ?

each of which has overlapping tribal populations and allegiances to contend with. the revolution will not come out of africa. and if/when the white dominated order falls, blacks will likely be in the worst position, politically and economically speaking, to take advantage.

and LOL@ the US government being worried about blacks in america taking power. that's easily among the last things powerful whites are worried about.

oh and nice of you to quote the wikipedia entry on african slavery but that didn't disprove my point that black people sold other blacks into slavery.

so what you are saying is that black people will die without white people
because then there will be no money for them

the black people lmao Black people - white people dam

i use to think this way, but i've learned it's not genes its culture

circumstances, environment,culture,and genetic makeup

they see their condition and envy natural people

which in turn causes them to destroy or reform the picture to be what will make him comfortable about himself

why the need to speak in absolutes? can't you acknowledge that some white people may feel comfortable with the fact that white culture, politics and economy dominates the world?

nah- "Hip Hop culture dominates the world

will dominate politics (while its still the way it is)

Hip Hop tells the world what to buy

2+2=3

2+2=5

7EL7
10-05-2007, 09:50 PM
put em all together then

and peep the big picture

STYLE
10-06-2007, 04:11 AM
Hugga-
your view of history is fundamentally flawed. dominate white culture, as we know it ,only dates back to ancient greece (400bc). if you do your research you will find that the whole of greek knowledge is african.
civilization has existed as far back as 5000bc. when left to its own devices white culture destroys itself. the fall of rome was due to social decline. subsequently black muslims entered and recivilized europe for almost 1000 years. (moors)
then after the moors were violently ousted, whites once again placed themselves on the brink of destruction by reverting to savagery. (black plauge) 3/4 of europe was killed by disease that stemmed from nastiness, for lack of a better word.

where is your history? where are the origins of your culture? you cite european dominance but the span of that dominance is minuscule compared to global history.

STYLE
10-06-2007, 04:13 AM
i'm drunk so i hope my comments make sense. when i wake up i'll edit my post or repost with more clarity.

WARPATH
10-06-2007, 05:16 AM
these are white traits.

my claims

my justifications

Part 1....

Discuss........

Coming soon Part 2.....

What the fuck is up with this forum man? I come back and ya'll are still on some bullshit. Fuck this shit i'm gone....

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-06-2007, 07:18 AM
What the fuck is up with this forum man? I come back and ya'll are still on some bullshit. Fuck this shit i'm gone....

Cmon now, you should know better, I've been here for 5 years or so, and there's constantly been a "fuck white people" thread.

STYLE
10-06-2007, 08:25 AM
I've been here for 5 years or so, and there's constantly been a "fuck white people" thread.

that should tell u something

i think the real issue is that whites have never atoned for their crimes against humanity, so everything is magnified.

as far as black americans are concerned, it has only been 50 years since the gov acknowledged blacks as humans, deserving of basic human rights. my parents were born into that system.

FYI Farrakhan is the son of a slave. i thoink that fact alone justifies his stance on white nature.

yall act as if we are debating ancient history. the truth of the matter is that my generation is the first to be born free. but there is still 400 years of programming to undo.

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-06-2007, 08:29 AM
that should tell u something

yeah, it tells me this forum is rampant with racism. How would people here like it if someone made a "fuck black people" thread, went ahead and listed all of the bad things black people have historically done and then blame it on their genes? I doubt the thread and it's poster would last 3 seconds.

7EL7
10-06-2007, 09:38 AM
yeah, it tells me this forum is rampant with racism. How would people here like it if someone made a "fuck black people"thread, went ahead and listed all of the bad things black people have historically done and then blame it on their genes? I doubt the thread and it's poster would last 3 seconds.

thats a good idea

lets measure the difference

the fucked up things black people do and the fucked up things white people do

lets begin the judgement

Big Risk
10-06-2007, 09:53 AM

http://img40.picoodle.com/img/img40/9/10/6/f_umadm_7ca24d9.jpg

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-06-2007, 11:23 AM
thats a good idea

lets measure the difference

the fucked up things black people do and the fucked up things white people do

lets begin the judgement

By underlining and bolding the phrase in my post that you did makes me think you missed the entire point of my post, which was to question why it's acceptable for black people to be racist on this board meanwhile no one can say shit about blacks? Why is it ok for one group of people to be racist on this forum but not another? None of it should be allowed.

Black Man
10-06-2007, 11:33 AM
yeah, it tells me this forum is rampant with racism. How would people here like it if someone made a "fuck black people" thread, went ahead and listed all of the bad things black people have historically done and then blame it on their genes? I doubt the thread and it's poster would last 3 seconds.

i think it's been done in more than one way

7EL7
10-06-2007, 11:43 AM
the dominant people have destroyed most cultures and people on the planet -- in this case, europeans and their descendants. why, u mad?

who are the dominant people and in what way are they dominant ?

7EL7
10-06-2007, 11:50 AM
why would white people atone for their crimes against humanity?

why will he not ?

from your perspective they've destroyed your ancestor's traditions and way of life, but they only see it from their perspective which is that they've raised your standard of living, provided you with superior infrastructure, technology, and educational opportunities. neither is right or wrong it's simply a matter of perspective.

superior and dominant

your favorite words

you really think high of this man and his system we built for him huh ?

7EL7
10-06-2007, 11:56 AM
By underlining and bolding the phrase in my post that you did makes me think you missed the entire point of my post, which was to question why it's acceptable for black people to be racist on this board meanwhile no one can say shit about blacks? Why is it ok for one group of people to be racist on this forum but not another? None of it should be allowed.

chill

stay around and find out what true racism is

why can jimmi do it and james can't

every one should be able to do it

the fact is

jimmi abused his chance and took longer than expected

now he's dieing

when it was jimmis chance

he kicked and beat on james

then killed his dog

so now that jimmis dieing

and he is dieing

James is stompin on his ass

to the point the whole world gotta bear witness

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-06-2007, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=7EL7;914781]why will he not ?QUOTE]

Because they don't see it as crimes against humanity. The real question is HOW would they atone? How would you have white people atone for their crimes against humanity?

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-06-2007, 11:59 AM
chill

stay around and find out what true racism is

why can jimmi do it and james can't

every one should be able to do it

the fact is

jimmi abused his chance and took longer than expected

now he's dieing

when it was jimmis chance

he kicked and beat on james

then killed his dog

so now that jimmis dieing

and he is dieing

James is stompin on his ass

to the point the whole world gotta bear witness

You still didnt get it, I didn't say "everyone should be able to do it" I said quite the opposite.

V4D3R
10-06-2007, 12:01 PM
People think they will live forever it seems here...lol.

A lot think they "holy".

Spreading hate will only beget you hate. End of discussion kids.

7EL7
10-06-2007, 12:02 PM
look around you: what style clothes are you wearing, t-shirt... pants? that's european style. and when you put on a suit and tie for a job interview, think about who designed that style.

the very fact that you have job interviews is a system designed by whites.

what language are you speaking? english

you drive a car? automobiles are a white invention. in fact, whites drove the industrial revolution which paved the way for every piece of technology you own.

what about the architectural style in your neighborhood, the objects and things you see everyday, the dollar bills you use... was any of that produced by a traditional african culture?

HEY !

your're preaching to the choir

its a simple answer

2 or 3 words

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7 http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=914772#post914772)
who are the dominant people and in what way are they dominant ?

__________ People

7EL7
10-06-2007, 12:05 PM
and again

my stance is this

we been through all of these things a million times here

white people this and black people that

the whole world knows

now what ?

V4D3R
10-06-2007, 12:06 PM
What do you call a mixed person that calls another mixed person a coon?

HANZO
10-06-2007, 12:08 PM
dnt blame the white man for your races downfall blame your ancestors for not being strong enough to oppose them.

DRUNKENDRAGON
10-06-2007, 12:10 PM
dnt blame the white man for your races downfall blame your ancestors for not being strong enough to oppose them.

Ancestors? They still aren't to this day.

7EL7
10-06-2007, 12:11 PM
no not at all. but from the white man's perspective, he sees the world today as being better than it was a hundred years ago, and certainly better than it was 5000 years ago. so leaving aside the fact that no one today really bears the responsibility for what their ancestors produced, why would anyone apologize for that? and would that really make a difference even if he did? your problem is with the system in place that perpetuates the current state of affairs, not with an unapologetic individual.

metal,concrete,poison air........ over nature ?

is it really better ?

for who ?

7EL7
10-06-2007, 12:36 PM
maybe you missed a few post

scroll up

and find where you left off

7EL7
10-06-2007, 12:58 PM
you still haven't responded to "now what?"

so now what?

exactly

Mumm Ra
10-06-2007, 04:11 PM
why would white people atone for their crimes against humanity?
why will he not ?

[/color]

I havn't committed any crimes against humanity.....

TSA
10-06-2007, 10:04 PM
you still haven't responded to "now what?"

so whites have used savagery to institute their system of doing things thoughout the world. asians have recognized this but instead of resisting it they're trying to outplay whites at their own game. blacks, not only in africa but throughout the world, have lagged in developing nations and economies that can compete with whites and asians.

igbo nigerians are the most educated minority in the US

and they're black,

so what are you getting at?

STYLE
10-06-2007, 10:56 PM

so if i rape your momma its her fault for not fighting me off?

u r dumb.

STYLE
10-06-2007, 11:03 PM

so if i rape your momma its her fault for not fighting me off?

u r dumb.

Yeah motherfucker. I ain't did nuttin wrong you black sons of bitches.

but u directly benifit from the result of those crimes. lets say i steal ur car then pass it down to my son when he is of age. ur son is riding the bus. my son committed no crime. what should be done? should he give the car to ur son? that would mean that my son would have to ride the bus.
this is the key dilemma for mr. charlie. if he was to right his wrongs he'd be broke and homeless cause everything he has he took from someone else.

STYLE
10-06-2007, 11:13 PM
no not at all. but from the white man's perspective, he sees the world today as being better than it was a hundred years ago, and certainly better than it was 5000 years ago. so leaving aside the fact that no one today really bears the responsibility for what their ancestors produced, why would anyone apologize for that? and would that really make a difference even if he did? your problem is with the system in place that perpetuates the current state of affairs, not with an unapologetic individual.

but the world is not better off. 2 world wars. within the 100 yrs since the industrial revolution we have polluted the earth in massive amounts, so much so that some of the damage is irreversible. we live in a country who's wealth is supported by self perpetuating debt. moral standards are at an all time low.

and see my above post for atonement. fuck an apology. plus u keep referring to white crimes as ancient history. this shit happened to my parents. when they were born, they were not considered human BY LAW

noel411
10-07-2007, 12:09 AM
The savage white man can learn a lot from peaceful and civilised black men who kill each
other over what set they're claiming.

Make~Sensi*
10-07-2007, 06:56 AM
LMAO..blame shit that your not.. pure ignorance.

Basic Cave Man Instinct.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2007, 08:42 AM
i love how 7EL7 responds to everything with a few lines of nonesense.

7EL7
10-07-2007, 09:35 AM
then you'll be in love cause i gots more

Prolifical ENG
10-07-2007, 10:04 AM

You summarized half of the truth here.

7EL7
10-07-2007, 11:03 AM
i see it like this

the replies we get from caucasians when dealing with the subjects of race,genocide,and savagery,proves what we say is correct

some whites are quick to say "i'm one of the good ones"

most cannot really see the condition the black man and woman is in

those that do see your condition, do not value your life

good whites in america will not help you get out of your fucked up condition

they act good because they are in good condition in their white world

if the black man does not unite with his own and do for self he's in big trouble

he is too busy showing off his knowledge of self

7EL7
10-07-2007, 11:42 AM
your vision is limited and thats ok

don't take it as an insult

you don't know black people

and the fact that you are trying to get us to believe what you have summed up as fact shows us who you truly are and what your intentions are here

your words are proof that his world is falling

Longbongcilvaringz
10-07-2007, 11:55 AM
sorry, but you are so fucking simple minded.

thats all i have to say on the matter.

7EL7
10-07-2007, 12:10 PM
i come equipped with bibs,clean bottles,and baby food

new to KTL ?

Prolifical ENG
10-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Coming soon Part 2.....

Any ETA for this part?

7EL7
10-07-2007, 12:42 PM
and what will replace it once it falls? you think a more egalitarian system will replace the rampant "savagery" of the current one?

why does something have to "replace it"

once the trouble maker is removed,people will just be

after they heal of cause

7EL7
10-07-2007, 03:10 PM
7el7, i hope you won't just gloss over this point because it's crucial.

the history of mankind has been a constant struggle for power and control and this is true for all races and every society known to exist. this tendency will not simply cease after a systemic collapse or some other kind of massive globe-spanning catastrophe.

if you can provide an example where this wasn't the case then i'd be interested in hearing it.

study more and think different

TSA
10-07-2007, 03:58 PM
the chances of blacks forming an exclusive union that will displace the white hegemony is zero. and i'm not saying that to be a dick, i'm stating it as a fact based on knowledge of the history of revolutions.
i don't see it as the route to success, but it's possible, what % of the population were the bolseviks in the revolution?

it ain't about "unity" though, fuck unity, they just need a group that's looking out for the interest of the rest, like a fuckin black illuminati and shit.

your vision is limited and thats ok

don't take it as an insult

you don't know black people

neither do you. lol black ppl aren't too busy "show off their knowledge of self" theyre busy trying not to get killed by these white motherfuckers

7EL7
10-07-2007, 04:12 PM
neither do you. lol black ppl aren't too busy "show off their knowledge of self" theyre busy trying not to get killed by these white motherfuckers

really ?

STYLE
10-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Any ETA for this part?
yeah may be tomorrow(monday). I'll prolly make a Pt2 tyhhread ass to not mix replies. i really think we are making progress in tn=tnis thread by boiling down the key issues. huggah is holding it down for the whiteman. GO TEAM!!!!

and what will replace it once it falls? you think a more egalitarian system will replace the rampant "savagery" of the current one?
every thing is cyclical: morals, gov, climate. the further the pendulumn one way it swings the same distance the other way.

the history of mankind has been a constant struggle for power and control and this is true for all races and every society known to exist. this tendency will not simply cease after a systemic collapse or some other kind of massive globe-spanning catastrophe.

if you can provide an example where this wasn't the case then i'd be interested in hearing it.

after the fall of rome the european continent was in shambles. germanic tribes (called savage even by whites) ruled with an iron fist. in 711 AD the moors crossed into spin. they educated the people, lessened the heavy taxes, and strengthened the infrastructure. they continued into france , turkey and as far east as india and malayasia . the 900yr moorish reign brought enlightenment that led to the renaissance.

Sexy Jasper
10-07-2007, 04:41 PM
What a bunch of bullshit this topic is and most posts in it too. Evil isn't just skin deep
and I don't owe any of you bastards shit.

7EL7
10-07-2007, 05:16 PM
no need for a 20 page thread trying to find....

if you don't know who or what the caucasian is by this time,then you cannot see very well

HANZO
10-07-2007, 05:37 PM
after the fall of rome the european continent was in shambles. germanic tribes (called savage even by whites) ruled with an iron fist. in 711 AD the moors crossed into spin. they educated the people, lessened the heavy taxes, and strengthened the infrastructure. they continued into france , turkey and as far east as india and malayasia . the 900yr moorish reign brought enlightenment that led to the renaissance.

wow talk about overrating the moors. they didnt enlight europe that much, they didnt even step foot in turkey. and you say the 900 moorish enlightenment led to the renaissance, talk about taking credit for other ppls work. the renaissance started when the Roman empire became fully extinct. that was in 1453 with the fall of Constantinople, historians consider this the end of medieval times and the start of the Renaissance. and as for the Moors enlighting as far east as Malaysia, i doubt Moorish knowledge went further than the arab world. and Arab and Moorish knowledge was similar.

your probably gonna say that the history i know is completly wrong and the Moorish empire was bigger than the Mongol Empire in truth but the white man dnt want you to know that.

STYLE
10-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Han88 u ignorant fool! what the hell does the fall of constantinople have to do with enlightenment? you are jusw quoting your history book and have no insight into cause and effect. you mean to tell me that the roman empire which was reduced to a nationstate by 700 AD was holding back the level of mathematic, scientific and architectural advancement up until 1453? then europeans magically "rediscovered math and science" ?

no. the moorish knowledge spread from spain and france into the rest of europe. when these advancements were backed by deep pockets such as the medici family, you began to see real application of the knowledge by europeans. moors taught u nasty mfs how to read add and even wash ur ass. most europeans at that time bathed less than once a month, royalty and nobleman bathed monthly. thats why perfume and incense and oils were worth gold to yall cause u all were stankin. haha

u are not educated enough nor smart enough to participate in this discussion. u aren't even giving me entertainment posts like jasper does.
sorry kid come back next year.
from here on out u are on my ignore list.

STYLE
10-07-2007, 06:09 PM
who told you that the "the dark ages" was a period of "enlightenment?" while it wasn't nearly as bad as what many believe, it was by no means happy times for those who lived then. and pity those who sought enlightenment and were consequently labelled "heretics" by the catholic church and killed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages - read it and educate yourself

HANZO
10-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Han88 u ignorant fool! what the hell does the fall of constantinople have to do with enlightenment? you are jusw quoting your history book and have no insight into cause and effect. you mean to tell me that the roman empire which was reduced to a nationstate by 700 AD was holding back the level of mathematic, scientific and architectural advancement up until 1453? then europeans magically "rediscovered math and science" ?

your soo one dimensional that its disturbing. medieval times, a time in history when nations concentrated on conquering more than anything else. historians say that after the end of the Roman empire then we saw great developments in science. example is on the structure of the Atom, during the dark ages, and the medieval period no advancements were made on this subject. the theory was practically put on hold, until the 17th century. but you wouldnt kno about that.

no. the moorish knowledge spread from spain and france into the rest of europe. when these advancements were backed by deep pockets such as the medici family, you began to see real application of the knowledge by europeans. moors taught u nasty mfs how to read add and even wash ur ass. most europeans at that time bathed less than once a month, royalty and nobleman bathed monthly. thats why perfume and incense and oils were worth gold to yall cause u all were stankin. haha

Another thing was your making it out like it was the Moors who cleaned up Europe, your obviously forgetting the impact that the rest of the world had, the Arabs, Turks, Persians, and knowledge from the far east had a larger impact then wat the Moors did.

2nd the Moors werent black they were Berber North African descent so dnt get a boner thinking they were black. a majority of the soldiers or population may have been, but the leaders, generals and kings were Berber.

and i aint european by the way, so the moors didnt teach me shit. we taught them.

u are not educated enough nor smart enough to participate in this discussion. u aren't even giving me entertainment posts like jasper does.
sorry kid come back next year.
from here on out u are on my ignore list.

trust me you aint got and never will get a 1/10th of the education im getting.

you can ignore me all you want but that jus proves your close minded and brainwashed.

STYLE
10-07-2007, 07:58 PM
hugga- u asked for an example of a gov which was replaced by a more egalitarian one. as u believe that gov gets progressively totalitarian. so i posted the morrish invasion which replaced the Vandals and Goths.

one more chance for u han88 lets see if you can display your 10X education.

here is evidence i posit for your rebuttal.
Moors were black:

Literary Proof
Morien is the adventure of a heroic Moorish knight supposed to have lived during the days of King Arthur. Morien is described as "all black: his head, his body, and his hands were all black."

In the French epic known as the Song of Roland the Moors are described as "blacker than ink."

William Shakespeare used the word Moor as a synonym for African. The story of Othello is a one of a black man in europe.

Christopher Marlowe used African and Moor interchangeably.

historical proof
The powerful Moorish emperor Yusuf ben-Tachfin is described as "a brown man with wooly hair."

Numidia was another great Black Berber nation in Northern Algeria during the time of the Romans. The kingdom existed between the 3rd to the 1st century B.C and it consisted mostly Black Africans. One of the most famous Berber/Moors of the Roman times was Masinissa the king of Numidia (238-148 BCE) who assisted the Romans against the Carthegians during the Punic wars. The coin depictions and statutes of king Masinissa confirm the king of the Moors was a Black African man with wooly hair (similar to the West African type). Syphax, king of the Masaeisylians in Numidia, a contemporary and great rival of king Masanissa, was also depicted in his coinage as a typical Black African.

Silius Italicus a Roman writer around the beginning of the Christian era describes the Maures as “Nigra” a Latin work for dark complexion. Other Roman documents referenced other Berbers groups such as the black Gaetuli and black-skinned Asphodelodes.

Procopius a 6th Century Byzantine historian, says the Moors were a people composed of dark-skinned tribes who had gained domination over all of North Africa after the decline of the Vandals who had gained control of the region briefly following the fall of Rome.

The founder of the African dynasty of Roman Emperors (the Severan Dynasty) Septimus Severus was a Black Berber lawyer from the then Roman colonized territory of Mauretania. His statues and coin images depict him as a typical Blackman of the sub-saharan type.

visual proof
http://www.cambridgeprints.com/illustrators/blackamoor.jpg
http://www.webjewels.it/Julie0.JPG
http://nla.gov.au/nla.pic-an23820284-v
http://www.thechessdrum.net/historicmoments/photos/AlgerianMoors.jpg
http://www.illusionsgallery.com/Summary-Judgment-Regnault-L.jpg

STYLE
10-07-2007, 09:51 PM
so a black man invented the gun? m

TeknicelStylez
10-07-2007, 10:06 PM
Han, your post saying that Moors aren't black was absolutely rediculous, thank you for putting holes through that Stylez. Second of all, the Moors contributed a great deal of knowledge to Spain, and many parts of Europe. The white man loves to demonize and down grade Moors in history text books and school teachings saying they were savages and that they pillaged the lands that they actually attempted to educate. If you don't believe me take a look for yourself in a simple history book.

STYLE
10-07-2007, 10:19 PM
no but north africans were using cannons to conquer their enemies before europeans. gunpowder was first used by the chinese.

yeah i know, i was just being an ass.

TeknicelStylez
10-07-2007, 10:22 PM
I suppose you brought up a good point. But you would also agree that we're kind of leaning towards the good of the Moors even you can't deny that. We definately know that White people enslaved and stole our land from us. Before you go thinking I'm racist (even though I call people crackers alot) my father is White and my best friend is White. There is no denying what they did in the past though. They didn't merely occupy and educate and devote themselves to the greater good of the people of the lands they took. They stole, raped, killed, and enslaved people.

TeknicelStylez
10-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Which is why we consider them evil ;). If you really think about it, European culture is founded on and revolved around war. Thats it, even science and math for our culture is almost entirely revolved around war. Creating weapons, creating defense mechanisms, war machines, stronger breeding stock. Work forces to create an economy that pays taxes and funds war. This is how it's been for European societies since the beginning of time. White people and war go hand and hand like PB&J.

Bis Fan
10-07-2007, 11:02 PM
that's war -- the victors kill their enemies, rape their women, steal their land and levy taxes on the conquered. and war isn't an endeavor exclusive to whites. they were just better at it than most of the people they encountered.

^ Why don't all kill then :?

STYLE
10-07-2007, 11:10 PM
that's war -- the victors kill their enemies, rape their women, steal their land and levy taxes on the conquered. and war isn't an endeavor exclusive to whites. they were just better at it than most of the people they encountered.

Which is why we consider them evil ;). If you really think about it, European culture is founded on and revolved around war.

damn that sums it all up.

war is never a good thing. we call it a necessary "evil" at times but it is never good. if a race of people is consistently starting or engaging in war throughout all of mankind's history, you must conclude that they are evil. maybe a ness. one but evil still.

but to piss in the pot a lil....war isn't always about rob rape tax your enemies. some civilizations actually preserved the occupied land and is culture. they placed value on life. something that whites do not. which leads us right back to the beginning.

"whites don't value life, therefore they are inherently savage"

TeknicelStylez
10-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Good point, I realize that there is evil in other cultures and that war is a common thing. I'm not saying White people are the extreme cause of everything gone awry in this world, even if I do believe they are the number one contributor. But I do believe that since the beginning of their race, where ever they originated (I'm not really a fan of the yakub theory) their primary purpose has been war, always has been, probably always will be.

7EL7
10-07-2007, 11:24 PM
"they say"

they have bombs that can wipe countries off the map

thats some evil shit

Dirty Knowledge
10-07-2007, 11:43 PM
I don't.

WU-KILLAH
10-08-2007, 12:06 AM
I've been on these boards for years now and it's funny how nothing changes, you'll always see some bitter frustrated black american moaning and blaming the white man for everything they miss in their own life, without even questioning their ownself... Funny how they also try to steal egyptian heritage and legacy and claims its their, the same with the Moors, sorry gringo, they weren't black, and it's not because some Farrakan like motherfucker wrote it that it means it's true, Moors look more like arabs. The "peaceful" moors have been kicked out by the sword during the 7th century anyway, they were invadors, like European were invadors in Africa.

Anyway, people from all kind have been through what so-called black been through, what happened to blacks is just the most recent and the most visible today, but people only care about face value and can't see further than their own nose, but most of all, people always need to find someone responsible when they fail, and you can notice that "someone responsible" will never be their own self in their mind, no, it has to be someone else, that ain't black to act like that though, that's just very human.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-08-2007, 12:25 AM
Times have changed its not as much what you look like but how much money you have and what the next man can get out of you.

7EL7
10-08-2007, 12:40 AM
7el7, you think if white people never existed bombs would never have been invented?

yes - i think that if white people never existed there would be no nuclear bombs made to destroy people

STYLE
10-08-2007, 12:48 AM
wu killah- u post with no proof. i provided literary historical and pic to back my claims.

here is a scuplture of the 1st pharaoh, menes.

http://www.ancient-egypt-online.com/images/menes.jpg

STYLE
10-08-2007, 12:55 AM
so you think that the japanese or chinese, given millions of years of existence, would never have developed an atomic weapon if there were no white people?

nope never. they value nature too much to completely destroy it.

STYLE
10-08-2007, 01:43 AM
personally i think that technological advancement will plateau.or at least redirect into more beneficial directions. as it is now, tech is a movement to supplant nature with machines.
the next advancement will be in the mind and spirit. a spiritual and mental evolution.
this is just speculation on my part but i think that intergalactic travel will be accomplished by harnessing the power of the mind directly in some form.
science has already conceded that intergalactic travel is impossible for one lifetime due to the immense distances between galaxies.

we spend so much money on pills and doctor bills when remedies grow out of the ground.

i imagine a melanin controlled world as a place thats not free of evil but is deeply rooted in honor and justice with a profound respect for the human spirit and nature.

that is the exact opposite of the melanin deficient world of today.

STYLE
10-08-2007, 03:29 AM
YOU ASKED ABOUT LIFE WITHOUT WHITES. WTF are u talking about?

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2007, 04:55 AM
I'm sorry to say this Wu-Killah, but any denying that Moors or Egyptians weren't black is a rediculous claim. Where "Arabs" originated from you call the Middle East is merely one of the many war drawn borders. It is actually Africa and always will be Africa. The only reason you see light skinned Arabs and the Arabs you see today is from mixing with white people. They were black get your facts straight!

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-08-2007, 07:17 AM
Yeah Ancient Egyptians were black.

But it doesnt do anything to the fact that the rulers of Egypt were crazy *ucks.

They believed theyre better than white, other africans and semitic peoples.

Just like any dumb *uck does today, no matter what color or origin he is.

Right, Stylemasterr?

HANZO
10-08-2007, 10:22 AM
I've been on these boards for years now and it's funny how nothing changes, you'll always see some bitter frustrated black american moaning and blaming the white man for everything they miss in their own life, without even questioning their ownself... Funny how they also try to steal egyptian heritage and legacy and claims its their, the same with the Moors, sorry gringo, they weren't black, and it's not because some Farrakan like motherfucker wrote it that it means it's true, Moors look more like arabs. The "peaceful" moors have been kicked out by the sword during the 7th century anyway, they were invadors, like European were invadors in Africa.

Anyway, people from all kind have been through what so-called black been through, what happened to blacks is just the most recent and the most visible today, but people only care about face value and can't see further than their own nose, but most of all, people always need to find someone responsible when they fail, and you can notice that "someone responsible" will never be their own self in their mind, no, it has to be someone else, that ain't black to act like that though, that's just very human.

i gotta agree with Wu-killah, and here why i dnt consider the moors as a black empire. the white european man may have called moors dark skinned ppl when they saw them. yeah but my race the turks call the moors ARABS. we dnt say they are black moors we say they are arabs, if they were black we would have called them a black empire, but from all the ambassadors they sent to our lands we saw them as a western arabian empire. also look at the genetic makeup of berbers, there 2 terms used to describe berbers, numidian(black) and libyan(arab). meaning that moorish soceity incorporated both. what im reading on here is a general consensus that the moors were solely a black empire. there is no proof in an historical context of it being so.

you lot are reading your history from angry blacks in america. if it was up to them then every damn empire who gained land in europe was black, and taught the euros everything. you lot say read books, well go on then read books. its getting to a point where some ppl on here are being hypocritcal, you say white written history slams non-white empires, but from what im reading, black-written history does the same thing to be honest. when you read history from the perspective of the winners and losers then you not gonna get the correct interpretation of the real facts. unless you getting all this proof from the archives of a neutral power at the time of the events i find it hard to believe.

Make~Sensi*
10-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Egypt is in Africa and also in Asia ..i went a few years ago, there are black Africans but mainly Arabs who live there. I believe the ancient Egyptian race was a mixture of both.

Do you know what you are saying, Just because you are black doesn't mean you can't be a racist, You are using small doses of facts and examples of the past to make the point of ALL white people being savage. Brutal and Bold when the truth is Cold by the sound of your ignorent statments being told im glad your races are not who have the earth Owned. LOL..On a serious note though, You are the savage ones and i don't mean certain races i mean you who try to manipulate history to cause hatred between races...fuck a race im proud your proud..much respect...but shut the fuck up...Alot of Whites have done bad things in the past and in the present..Alot of Blacks have done bad things in the past and in the present. GET OVER IT..When a claim to find a blaim is your aim you'll never find a solution and shit will stay the same. lol

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-08-2007, 10:33 AM
Egypt was in North, so obviously there was lots of lighter skinned and prolly a few white europeans also.

But black africans played a major role in ruling ancient Egypt.

"According to historian John G. Jackson, The Edfu Text is an important source document on the early history of the Nile Valley. This famous inscription, found in the Temple of Horus at Edfu, gives an account of the origin of Egyptian civilization. According to this record, civilization was brought from the south by a band of invaders under the leadership of King Horus."

BAND OF BLACK *UCKING INVADERS.

peace, im out.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-08-2007, 11:02 AM
so was this "band of black fucking invaders" that ruled egypt savage like the band of white fucking invaders i hear so much about?

Not sure man, but "invader" doesnt sound like a man of peace.

Betta ask our savagery expert.

Bis Fan
10-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Savagery expert :lmao:

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2007, 02:13 PM
See you guys are getting it twisted. When I say the Moors and the Egyptians were black, I didn't say they were fantastic people who ruled the earth with calm and precise justice. I'm saying they were black PERIOD. What you call "Arab" is merely a African man with a white influence to him that has been toned and developed by the desert sun. You can't use examples of what they look like nowadays. No I'm not looking in black history books, I'm not looking in white history books, look at paintings, acient artifacts, cave art, the facts are there plain for all to see.

Mumm Ra
10-08-2007, 02:49 PM
the fact that ancient egyptians called themselves black kinda gives it away too

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't see what the big problem of admitting they're black is anyway. It's like people refuse to believe common sense cause it's a "black thing".

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2007, 03:35 PM
But the original Egyptian man was black, the only reason there was lighter Egyptians was because they were mingling with other races. Once again they're using modern examples of Arabs, I'm sure if you looked at Arafats family tree you would see an abundant amount of white influence.

Visionz
10-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Ethiopia and the Arabian penisuala are seperated by as little as about 15 miles at some points. There's a mixing of tribes in the entire region that's probably been going on for thousands of years. To say that there's a clear seperation of any of the people in the area has to be false.

either way, doesn't the whole of it all come down to personal responsibility?

either you're part of the solution

or

you're part of the problem

human progress has to happen one mind at a time.

Mumm Ra
10-08-2007, 03:45 PM
LOL @ "History for Kids"
LOL @ "here are some MODERN people from West Asia & Africa"
they didn't even cite any sources

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2007, 03:55 PM
That is the point lol

STYLE
10-08-2007, 04:27 PM
its funny to me that a white person would believe ET built the pyramids, rather than believe a black man did.
but back to the subject.
there were no racial "arabs". arab was a geographical distinction. the modern arab is from a mix of black african and white european. Period. if ur reasoning for white skin is climate and uv exposure. the middle east gets more sun than central africa. why aren't the arabs the darkest people on earth? ur logic of moving north only works north of the equator. and if you look historically to when africans and europeans mixed you will find that the arab as we know him is just a mullatto.

TAURO
10-08-2007, 04:29 PM
That is the point lol

Yes but then you would have to include white people in that equation too which would make this entire thread redundunt.

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2007, 04:38 PM
and if you look historically to when africans and europeans mixed you will find that the arab as we know him is just a mullatto.

Thats what I've been trying to explain for the past 18 posts...

TeknicelStylez
10-08-2007, 04:40 PM
so if blacks ruled ancient egypt, then doesn't the massive amount of slave labor employed invalidate your theory that blacks are less savage than whites?

Thats why I said I never stated that Egyptians ruled fairly, I merely stated they were black.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-08-2007, 04:49 PM
its funny to me that a white person would believe ET built the pyramids, rather than believe a black man did.
but back to the subject.
there were no racial "arabs". arab was a geographical distinction. the modern arab is from a mix of black african and white european. Period. if ur reasoning for white skin is climate and uv exposure. the middle east gets more sun than central africa. why aren't the arabs the darkest people on earth? ur logic of moving north only works north of the equator. and if you look historically to when africans and europeans mixed you will find that the arab as we know him is just a mullatto.

What are you saying? Of course central africa gets more sun than middle east.. =s AT Equator, sun shines DIRECTLY from above, and that means More HOT AND SUN on avarage than anywhere else.

Sexy Jasper
10-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Yes but then you would have to include white people in that equation too which would make this entire thread redundunt.on point.

TAURO
10-09-2007, 05:00 AM
^^Yet no one payed attention............alot of people here just choose to read what they want to read and sometimes just choose to ignore the obvious.

Sexy Jasper
10-09-2007, 07:04 AM
Yeah they're all missing the obvious fact that latin people are the real savage devils. Spic spic spic evil.

TAURO
10-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Yeah they're all missing the obvious fact that latin people are the real savage devils. Spic spic spic evil.

Damn straight!!!.....we the puppet masters *Breaks into evil laugter*

TAURO
10-09-2007, 08:39 AM
black man, 7el7, and stylemasterr are just your garden variety idealists. they refuse to accept or even investigate the possibility that the problems in the world today are caused by human nature operating in a system created by human nature. "white savagery" is their way of clinging onto the misguided hope that humankind can one day achieve peace by simply removing white culture from the world.

truly delusional...

I agree

Black Man
10-09-2007, 09:16 AM
so if blacks ruled ancient egypt, then doesn't the massive amount of slave labor employed invalidate your theory that blacks are less savage than whites?

what slave labor? there was no slave labor in egypt (kmt). there may have been "slave" labor during the time when "whites" ruled egypt however there wasn't any prior to that.

please stop trying to use the bible as "proof" there were slaves in egypt. first it's a prophesy second the same people who claim to have been slaves say themselves they were never slaves in the same book.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-09-2007, 09:44 AM
^ Agreed

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 12:52 PM
black man, 7el7, and stylemasterr are just your garden variety idealists. they refuse to accept or even investigate the possibility that the problems in the world today are caused by human nature operating in a system created by human nature. "white savagery" is their way of clinging onto the misguided hope that humankind can one day achieve peace by simply removing white culture from the world.

truly delusional...

I'm going to have to agree and disagree. While I'm not so big on the whole Type-O Negative "Kill All the White People" thing (My pops is white). I do believe like 95%-99% of the white people I know black friends and all, are closet racists and they always have that facist caste system, ideal in mind, on some Brave New World shit. "People living in the ghetto are lazy", "Affirmative action is taking our jobs", "Mexicans are taking our jobs", "If you don't like America than leave", blablabla. It's so easy to tell they're brainwashed because all of them knowing eachother or not spit the same fuckin bullshit. Plus I told you before and I'm going to tell you again, the White race is the ruler of this world as we know it, even though they too have classes assigned to themselves, I'm going to go as far as to say this has to do with how pure their blood is. They are the single most evil contributor on this planet, and I will go as far as to blame them for the world being the way it is today.

Welcome to NWO, which I assure you is not ruled by a black man, whether they have the capacity to be bad people or not.

Black Man
10-09-2007, 12:55 PM
do you actually believe there were no slaves in ancient egypt? are you crazy? have you really been that brainwashed by extreme afrocentrism?

and i don't use the bible as "proof." i've never used it as "proof."

provide your evidence and i will weigh it out. you saying there was slavery don't make it so dude.

you should learn what it is to be afrocentric....you're using the word wrong.

Mumm Ra
10-09-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm going to have to agree and disagree. While I'm not so big on the whole Type-O Negative "Kill All the White People" thing (My pops is white). I do believe like 95%-99% of the white people I know black friends and all, are closet racists and they always have that facist caste system, ideal in mind, on some Brave New World shit. "People living in the ghetto are lazy", "Affirmative action is taking our jobs", "Mexicans are taking our jobs", "If you don't like America than leave", blablabla. It's so easy to tell they're brainwashed because all of them knowing eachother or not spit the same fuckin bullshit. Plus I told you before and I'm going to tell you again, the White race is the ruler of this world as we know it, even though they too have classes assigned to themselves, I'm going to go as far as to say this has to do with how pure their blood is. They are the single most evil contributor on this planet, and I will go as far as to blame them for the world being the way it is today.

Welcome to NWO, which I assure you is not ruled by a black man, whether they have the capacity to be bad people or not.

I dont think I've met a single white person (other than myself) who wasn't to some degree like that. But it's their left brained nature so what can you do.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 01:14 PM
All of them I've met at least, including my father.

Prolifical ENG
10-09-2007, 01:14 PM

truly delusional...

Once the Europeans concluded hastily who was a savage and who was not. So the based their claims that they had a complex social structure and they lived civilized, most Asians lived "half civilized" while places like Africa and America where they stayed hunter and gatherers for a variety of reasons were the savages since they seemed to live a "primitive" lifestyle. They really thought that their social structures were indeed the best. Now we can look back at that and see how they are not savages since today we have an understanding of different ways of life and how hunting and gathering has its benefits over irrigation and hearing which leads to dense populations.

After that theories came up claiming quite the opposite. Those social structures that have high population densities are more unhealthy and lead to disease. Also the magnitudes of war fought are more destructive as a whole. Therefore theose people are the savages while the hunter and gatherers are more in tune with nature hence the civilized ones.

But of course there is no fine line between the 2 extremes and some places adopted a little bid of both and found balance, but thats another thread.

But today we know (hopefully) why certain social structures came about.

The dictionary has definitions of "savage" anyway:

1. A person regarded as primitive or uncivilized.
2. A person regarded as brutal, fierce, or vicious.

With those definitions both extreme ways of living are savage.

But with enough understanding of why certain ways of living were adopted, you can't really define anyone as a savage.

That means the term "savage" is mainly used as a critical overtone of a way people live by observance. By observance since there are always logical reasons why the given society adopted a certain way of living that is difficult to recognize at a first glance, hence sometimes hastily concluded as savage people.

We need to learn from the original critics.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 01:17 PM
^Good Post Pro

Black Man
10-09-2007, 01:28 PM
afrocentrism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrocentrism)

if you cared about the truth you'd seek out the information yourself. there's evidence that slavery has existed in one form or another everywhere in the world throughout history. the burden of proof is on you if you say there were no slaves in ancient egypt.

the burden of proof is on you for saying there was slavery in egypt.

i already know the truth, it is you who is in conflict with the truth for there is no truth in you....it's been told to you already.

slavery existed in one form or another...how many forms are there?

doing a google search on afrocentrism only shows you don't know what it is, and you used the word wrong.

Black Man
10-09-2007, 01:35 PM
The dictionary has definitions of "savage" anyway:

1. A person regarded as primitive or uncivilized.

primitive 1 a : not derived : ORIGINAL (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/original), PRIMARY (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/primary) b : assumed as a basis; especially : AXIOMATIC (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/axiomatic) <primitive concepts>
2 a : of or relating to the earliest age or period : PRIMEVAL (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/primeval) <the primitive church>

that definition doesn't work prolificeng.

savage a person who has lost the knowledge of self and is living a beast life.

Black Man
10-09-2007, 01:38 PM
not a single respected egyptologist would argue that there were no slaves in egypt. if you can produce a document with evidence that shows there were no slaves in ancient egypt then please post it and educate us all. until then, i'll trust the many scholars who have devoted their lives to studying ancient egypt and know that slavery existed there.

as you said, the burden of proof is on you for making the claim there were slaves in ancient egypt.

Black Man
10-09-2007, 01:41 PM
if you had "proof" of your claims then you would've posted it by now, but you don't. when it comes to anything else you want to back-up you do so whether you made a claim or not, you'll back up your statement when you have some form of information. why is this any different? because you don't have proof.

slavery in "egypt" has been discussed and explained...but there is no truth in you so you'll stick to your guns which is cool but you're wrong.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Someone post some proof backing their shit up. Why don't you just both do it...

Black Man
10-09-2007, 01:49 PM
no i said the burden of proof is on the loon whose claim that there were no slaves in ancient egypt is in conflict with the vast majority of the community who has actually researched the subject.

ru talking about the same vast community that also states that the pyramids were built by aliens?

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Um actually if he's talking about the community that believes there was slaves in Egypt than he's talking about the community that believes the pyramids were built by slaves...

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 02:03 PM
I won't make an ass out of u and me again bro, sorry... lol

STYLE
10-09-2007, 02:12 PM
basic rules of debate. if u make a claim, the burden of proof is on you.
if the state claims you committed a crime, it is on the state to prove its case. the defendant must then defend against the proof provided.

huggah, it is on you to prove that there was slavery.

STYLE
10-09-2007, 02:28 PM
well you must call medieval europe a slave culture as well. but you don't. so don't say that egypt had one.
and when you think about it we are all serfs now. if you don't pay your taxes, your possessions get taken and you go to jail.

and the fact remains that white slave institutions were much moire brutal. and lacked respect for the human spirit and life.

Prolifical ENG
10-09-2007, 02:46 PM
primitive 1 a : not derived : ORIGINAL (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/original), PRIMARY (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/primary) b : assumed as a basis; especially : AXIOMATIC (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/axiomatic) <primitive concepts>
2 a : of or relating to the earliest age or period : PRIMEVAL (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/primeval) <the primitive church>

that definition doesn't work prolificeng.

savage a person who has lost the knowledge of self and is living a beast life.

So once again an argument goes down to differences in interpreting a concept.

No conceptual definitions work as they are written in the dictionary. We both got our definitions from online dictionaries and it shows how they don't always work relatively. If anything I'm showing how both definitions don't work.

Why did the Europeans think "primitive living people" were the savages? Probably the same way you defined "savage". That is " savage a person who has lost the knowledge of self and is living a beast life." Well at a first glance (to early Europeans) it appeared hunters and gatherers were living like beasts (wildly) because they didn't know any better. Today we all understand exactly why the hunters CHOSE to live that way.

Now it is going the other way around. This time "the wild people" is thought of in a different context.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 03:02 PM
although the conditions of our enslavement are much better than they were for ancient egyptians.

I don't know about all that, you ever been to a ghetto?

STYLE
10-09-2007, 03:38 PM
I don't know about all that, you ever been to a ghetto?

i was gonna say the same.

i but it may be better for you, huggah. but then again, you might not have been a slave back then, but you are now. progress!

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 03:53 PM
i was gonna say the same.

i but it may be better for you, huggah. but then again, you might not have been a slave back then, but you are now. progress!

I think thats what it kind of boils down to. Most white people don't understand why minorities are bitching so much because they don't see first hand how they live. I'm not talking about wu-tang lyrics, music video's, or menace II society-ish movies. I'm talking real crack infested, liqour store-gun shop-pawn shop-chicken shack-liqour store-gun shop-pawn shop-chicken shack-liqour store-gun shop-pawn shop-chicken shack, bang bang shoot em up hoods. I lived in these places...

Black Man
10-09-2007, 04:01 PM
So once again an argument goes down to differences in interpreting a concept.

No conceptual definitions work as they are written in the dictionary. We both got our definitions from online dictionaries and it shows how they don't always work relatively. If anything I'm showing how both definitions don't work.

Why did the Europeans think "primitive living people" were the savages? Probably the same way you defined "savage". That is " savage a person who has lost the knowledge of self and is living a beast life." Well at a first glance (to early Europeans) it appeared hunters and gatherers were living like beasts (wildly) because they didn't know any better. Today we all understand exactly why the hunters CHOSE to live that way.

Now it is going the other way around. This time "the wild people" is thought of in a different context.

no. i pointed out that the first definition can't work because of what primitive means. and if you realize how terms are used the word primitive is used with a negative connotation, but the word simply means first. when you use words incorrectly and with a specified connotation it influences the outcome of what's being discussed. i simply showed you how the first definition was in error according to how primitive is defined.

i added my definition to show how i define it, but i haven't said anything about what "savage" is in any of the post. the closest thing i said was that i don't see white people being savages in this day and time like that. if you understand my definition then you would easily see why i don't call "white people" savages like that.

all i know is you put two definitions in your post and i responded to that. i don't know what your intentions were.

my definition works very well (didn't get it from an online dictionary). i see most people use your definitions because of the images projected in their mind based on the images that were planted in their mind as what a savage is.

Europeans didn't think "primitive people" were savage and this is know from reading their journals they kept when they were being introduced to these "primitive people." to think that "europeans" really thought "primitive" people were savages is crazy because the light of civilization was brought from the same people they (europeans) portray as savages. the idea of these primitive people being savages was partly to make "black" people not only feel inferior but for other whites to feel superior, thus there was a campaign to dehumanize people of color, original people black, brown, and yellow.

that is an incorrect assumption. again, the europeans knew very well that "black" people were not savages, nor were they "hunter gatherers" the first introduction of whites seeing blacks (after they were civilized and brought out of the caves) were the people of kmt or what most of you call egypt. these people had agriculture. any basic knowledge of "egypt" will tell you this. again, to say that they were "hunter gatherers" is in error.

Black Man
10-09-2007, 04:15 PM
if we're pointing to the lowest rungs of the respective societies, then i would say that it's far worse to be someone's legal servant, do manual labor for 12+ hours a day and eat nothing but bread and water and be denied many of the freedoms you take for granted.

why do "people" (mainly white people) say that people take their (speaking about black people) "freedom" for granted? at least here in america, when did black folk become free? how is it that it took a process of making a slave a slave but to make a person free it takes the stroke of the hand? something ain't right.

feudalism and chattel slavery is not the same and it's not close to being the same. being a serf....they had a land they called their own, they kept their religion, language, customs, traditions, their family wasn't broke up............that sounds like a damn vacation being serf compared to being a slave.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Be denied any sort of job or educational oppurtunities(which leads to poor food consumption anyway), get beat up and harrassed by the local governments soldiers (what you call police), dodge bullets all day, and live in what resembles a shack placed in the middle of a garbage ridden and half burnt down city, thats infested by almost every pest you can think of, scabies, bed bugs, fleas, lice, roaches, rats, mold and all sorts of fuckin diseases.

I'll take living in a palace working and eating bread and water.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 04:17 PM
White people used slaves back than because they weren't able to work and till cotton themselves (their lack of melanin prohibited it). They kept them uneducated in poor living conditions and beat them regularly so they would fear them and not uprise against them or escape the plantation. They do the same thing today, only instead of harvesting cotton, we're harvesting drugs for yall. Instead of living on a plantation we live in the hood.

"OFFICER, OFFICER, OFFICER, OVER-SEE-ER"

Black Man
10-09-2007, 04:20 PM
the author argues that they were more like serfs than slaves as we'd define it today. but the idea that egypt was somehow a harmonious society without any oppressed classes of people is patently absurd.

ok, so was there slavery and/or oppression during the time of the twa?

Black Man
10-09-2007, 04:25 PM
White people used slaves back than because they weren't able to work and till cotton themselves (their lack of melanin prohibited it). They kept them uneducated in poor living conditions and beat them regularly so they would fear them and not uprise against them or escape the plantation. They do the same thing today, only instead of harvesting cotton, we're harvesting drugs for yall. Instead of living on a plantation we live in the hood.

"OFFICER, OFFICER, OFFICER, OVER-SEE-ER"

KRS-1 IS THAT YOU?

Black Man
10-09-2007, 04:45 PM
the fact that you're using a computer connected to the internet means that you have access to more information than any egyptian who ever lived. in terms of the material goods you have access to, you're richer than every egyptian pharoah.

do you take that for granted?

information....your right there's more information to found over the net than compared to egypt, however there's more knowledge is egypt (especially at it's zenith) than you can find on the computer.

how do you figure who's richer me or the pharoah? i mean, is there some mathematical formula for doing that?

Prolifical ENG
10-09-2007, 05:13 PM
no. i pointed out that the first definition can't work because of what primitive means. and if you realize how terms are used the word primitive is used with a negative connotation, but the word simply means first. when you use words incorrectly and with a specified connotation it influences the outcome of what's being discussed. i simply showed you how the first definition was in error according to how primitive is defined.

Primitive is not defined properly either. The definition is too narrow. It also has a critic overtone in it that leads to development. Connotations matter in language, even in the written dictionary.

i added my definition to show how i define it, but i haven't said anything about what "savage" is in any of the post. the closest thing i said was that i don't see white people being savages in this day and time like that. if you understand my definition then you would easily see why i don't call "white people" savages like that.

You don't call white people savages, but posts should speak to everyone reading the thread rather than a response to another post. But I am speaking on the thread's subject.

all i know is you put two definitions in your post and i responded to that. i don't know what your intentions were.

my definition works very well (didn't get it from an online dictionary). i see most people use your definitions because of the images projected in their mind based on the images that were planted in their mind as what a savage is.

You had your definition then another one that was posted. Nevertheless conceptual definitions change drastically through time.

Europeans didn't think "primitive people" were savage and this is know from reading their journals they kept when they were being introduced to these "primitive people." to think that "europeans" really thought "primitive" people were savages is crazy because the light of civilization was brought from the same people they (europeans) portray as savages.

Europeans could not penetrate into the heart of sub Saharan Africa until the late 19th century when they discovered quinine could resist Malaria so they didn't die off in the jungles. During this time is when Europeans tried to tie in who is civilized and who are savage based on skin color. What did those journals in the 1850's tell you?

the idea of these primitive people being savages was partly to make "black" people not only feel inferior but for other whites to feel superior, thus there was a campaign to dehumanize people of color, original people black, brown, and yellow.

It could also be interpreted the other way too. That is looking at the way others lived then skin color and trying to make a trend. Of course they thought the way the lived was superior to everyone else. Chicken or the egg analogy.

that is an incorrect assumption. again, the europeans knew very well that "black" people were not savages, nor were they "hunter gatherers" the first introduction of whites seeing blacks (after they were civilized and brought out of the caves) were the people of kmt or what most of you call egypt. these people had agriculture. any basic knowledge of "egypt" will tell you this. again, to say that they were "hunter gatherers" is in error.

Of course they had means of agriculture, hence why I put "hunter and gatherers" in quotations. It is considered the absolute primitive way of life relative to the subject. Early people that strictly irrigated and herded were overall in worse health than those who did more hunting. Most cultures had a combination of both. Egypt was known for centuries. Sub Saharan Africa was new. Before and during the slave trades they could only bump along the coasts.

I guess we are in different time frames. It was only a few centuries ago when Europeans began the concept of civilized and savage on a global perspective.

NOSFERAH2 R.E.D.
10-09-2007, 05:20 PM
these are white traits.

my claims

my justifications

Part 1....

Discuss........

Coming soon Part 2.....

anybody who wants 2 talk color racist.

Sexy Jasper
10-09-2007, 05:21 PM
I read a lot of good posts here, but in the end I'll have to say the original post is ridiculous and so are most post in this topic. What the fuck are we arguing about? The real reason some people are viewed as savage is to blame on the religious, they're the real evil doers. They're the ones telling us to fight human nature. And what's more savage than going against what we're meant to do...

Prolifical ENG
10-09-2007, 05:28 PM
I thought of a funny perspective....

If white people are on Earth to be destructive and to destroy everything with savagely acts, they be either be making things more random or returning Earth back to its origin (with nothing). If it's the origin path then ironically white people are closer to nature....lol

If not I guess the goal is to blow up the planet with randomness.

Sexy Jasper
10-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Shark boner lazer piss.

How's that for randomness.

Mumm Ra
10-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=917603#post917603)
...however there's more knowledge is egypt (especially at it's zenith) than you can find on the computer.

do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

Black Man's statement was the most intelligent thing I've heard all day.

7EL7
10-09-2007, 07:34 PM
I thought of a funny perspective....

If white people are on Earth to be destructive and to destroy everything with savagely acts, they be either be making things more random or returning Earth back to its origin (with nothing). If it's the origin path then ironically white people are closer to nature....lol

If not I guess the goal is to blow up the planet with randomness.

it'll be nice if those who want to seperate from caucasians, or if caucasians wanting to seperate from ...(what the Hell are we ?) can be granted their own piece of land in this great big USA

so whites who want everything white can have their
white TV
white music
white food (apples,sandwiches,orange juice, all WHITE)
etc..

and be at peace in their white world
doing white things

and black people will do our thang

but...

you are a trouble maker

you will not leave us alone

you'll come in there wiff your guns and shit

forcing us to eat your new Free white apples for the low price of 7.99 lbs.

or trying

then getting wiped off the map for good

black people this white people that

the race issue is really annoying and stupid

but unfortunately

its a big issue

and allot of death follows behind it

everyday

7EL7
10-09-2007, 07:38 PM
black people are just mad because they're losing.

they're losing their land, their people, their culture... and they are completely powerless in stopping it. whereas native americans were nearly wiped out within a couple of centuries, africans are experiencing an agonizingly slow death that is no less uncertain.

that sucks.

allot of black people are native americans

TAURO
10-09-2007, 07:44 PM
One thing I have noticed while reading some of the posts here, is that between all the blah blah blah of egypt and slaves etc... what this topic really has become is a showcase of the clear turmoil that resides in the United States. On the surface it seemed worldly but in actual fact it's much more local (at least for you guys) I hope America can one day solve it's racial issues without resorting to drastic measures.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Its going on by you to Tauro, they're slowly gentrifying london, what you call estates is a prime example of that.

TAURO
10-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Its going on by you to Tauro, they're slowly gentrifying london, what you call estates is a prime example of that.

Im not saying England is perfect but damn America has it bad. Trust me, I spent only three weeks in the states and I already picked up the racial tension.

London has more of a class issue as opposed to racial, going outside of London is a different issue entirely.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Yea you definately right it is a alot worse over here but give it some time and it will be the same. They're starting to do it in Canada too, T.O. is like their first ghetto science project. It's just a capitalistic thing, can't have the rich without the poor. Plus drugs and guns are looked at as a vital part of the economy just like oil and everything else. But they're considered dirty and illegal so the gov needs somebody to sell that stuff for them, a scapegoat to take the blame, minorities and in your case the lower class.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-09-2007, 08:41 PM
This is the dumbest debate yet. Its basically two sides of bigoted racists arguing over who is better or who came first.
I don't believe any of you in here are egyptologists. Civilization did not start in Egypt. It started in the Fertile Crescent aka, modern day Iraq.
Egyptian, like most other places outside of the United States for most of history, did not refer to themselves as 'white' or 'black'. The line wasn't that clear.

Nobody is 'droppin knowledge' in this thread. Its racist American bullshit. ANd you can quote me.

Prolifical ENG
10-09-2007, 08:51 PM
It shouldn't matter where civilization started or what determines what a civilization is. You can take a string of socially different places during a time period that are on the same sub continent as your model societies to show how they interact among themselves and others for whatever reasons and look at the geopolitics.

But perhaps the newer posts have a side premise....is this more of an American issue than a global geopolitical one?

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 08:53 PM
I'd say yes and no, cause most of the things going on in the world today can be directly blamed on America, or indirectly set in order in a series of events catalyzed by America.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Yes, well, the United States is just another in a long line of empires currently with pull over the world. No different from Rome, Egypt, Greece, etc....Technology makes it more far reaching.
All I can say is...Deal with it. This is the time within which you were born. You are making history and living it. Living in the States im pretty sure is a far better fate than most others if you really want to think about it.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 09:01 PM
I could show you some shit that looks like a third world country in my backyard mang, don't believe the hype.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Ive seen it....IM from Cleveland dog, the perennial poorest city blah blah blah.....Still, they aint starvin. And drugs is the main problem. There is money out there, there are no plagues....you see what I'm getting at? It may 'resemble' a third world country, but its not one.
But thats still fucked up being that this is the USA, i hear you.

TeknicelStylez
10-09-2007, 09:54 PM
they aint starvinWhat about children with drug addicted parents who spend they're welfare on drugs instead of feeding them. What about the homeless people that are too far into their insanity and grimeyness to get a job?

there are no plaguesWhat about the higher amount of minorities with AIDS in these communities. What about crack, thats one of the biggest epidemics that ever hit the world, it spread at a fuckin amazing rate. Not even just crack all drugs are plagues in my book, and drug addiction one of the worst diseases there is. Crack babies, hepatitis, kids dying from the flu, or asthma induced by the large amount of pollution in these areas, lack of medical treatment, people living in vacants, or other people with their water, heat, and electric cut off.

It's the same shit mang I'm telling you.

7EL7
10-10-2007, 02:21 AM
after all this is said

are white people savage by nature, is this indeed true ?

a magnifying glass over the subject needed

first

what is a savage can we all agree on what a savage is

what is a white person or people who exactly are we talking about

describe him

bluntly and respectfully

how are savages made

can any one be made savage and live a beast life

have others been made into beast and savages

is the disease really spreading that far that fast

where is the real threat and where is the target

Black Man
10-10-2007, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=917538#post917538)

Primitive is not defined properly either. The definition is too narrow. It also has a critic overtone in it that leads to development. Connotations matter in language, even in the written dictionary.

how is "primitive" not defined properly? i don't see it being narrow, i see it being to the point. the connotations of what primitive mean are in error, i don't see the definition being in error when knowing the roots of that word. connotations matter for those who prescribe to the connotation vs. the actual meaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=917538#post917538)

You don't call white people savages, but posts should speak to everyone reading the thread rather than a response to another post. But I am speaking on the thread's subject.

if i post it, it's for everybody to read. i understand the "idea" of what's being said when calling white people savages. i don't agree with how the term is being used but i understand how it's being used and i'm speaking on the thread's subject also. the above is the first time i mentioned how i define that word savage.

Quote:

You had your definition then another one that was posted. Nevertheless conceptual definitions change drastically through time.

i don't know, the definition i have for savage has been around for a pretty long period of time. when using the dictionary keep in mind they get revised and updated...current definitions are lets say more politically correct than older ones.

Quote:
Europeans didn't think "primitive people" were savage and this is know from reading their journals they kept when they were being introduced to these "primitive people." to think that "europeans" really thought "primitive" people were savages is crazy because the light of civilization was brought from the same people they (europeans) portray as savages.

Europeans could not penetrate into the heart of sub Saharan Africa until the late 19th century when they discovered quinine could resist Malaria so they didn't die off in the jungles. During this time is when Europeans tried to tie in who is civilized and who are savage based on skin color. What did those journals in the 1850's tell you?

egypt is in sub-sahara...and 1850...that's quite a bit of time that's passed since the calender was using bc dates. and take a look at what YOU wrote...."During this time is when Europeans tried to tie in who is civilized and who are savage based on skin color."

seems to me like at this point in time they were re-inforcing white supremecy globally, it aslo validates my point. how can the student really in their hear look at their teacher as being "savage"? and this goes back to how "whites" use language to cause various things to happen.....

Quote:
the idea of these primitive people being savages was partly to make "black" people not only feel inferior but for other whites to feel superior, thus there was a campaign to dehumanize people of color, original people black, brown, and yellow.

It could also be interpreted the other way too. That is looking at the way others lived then skin color and trying to make a trend. Of course they thought the way the lived was superior to everyone else. Chicken or the egg analogy.

i'm not trying to interpretate anything really....there's no need to try and figure it out when it's already known.

Quote:

Of course they had means of agriculture, hence why I put "hunter and gatherers" in quotations. It is considered the absolute primitive way of life relative to the subject. Early people that strictly irrigated and herded were overall in worse health than those who did more hunting. Most cultures had a combination of both. Egypt was known for centuries. Sub Saharan Africa was new. Before and during the slave trades they could only bump along the coasts.

health issues in europe vs. africa were not the same. there were no "black plagues" and things of that nature going on in africa....those things didn't come until much later.

"hunter gatherer" another tool used to create a specific mind state in the people to view another group of people as being less than human.

egypt is in sub-sahara africa.

I guess we are in different time frames. It was only a few centuries ago when Europeans began the concept of civilized and savage on a global perspective.

when? 1492? that's when i first begin to see this concept happening throughout the entire populated world. yes, we are dealing with different time frames....the time frame that's been used is "ancient egypt" and not modern day egypt.

Black Man
10-10-2007, 09:30 AM
This is the dumbest debate yet. Its basically two sides of bigoted racists arguing over who is better or who came first.
I don't believe any of you in here are egyptologists. Civilization did not start in Egypt. It started in the Fertile Crescent aka, modern day Iraq.
Egyptian, like most other places outside of the United States for most of history, did not refer to themselves as 'white' or 'black'. The line wasn't that clear.

Nobody is 'droppin knowledge' in this thread. Its racist American bullshit. ANd you can quote me.

and yet you decided to participate in it...hmmmmm.

you are right civilization didn't start in egypt but you're wrong saying it started in iraq.

"egyptians" did refer to themselves as black as did other nations.....kmt meaning black the original name of what people refer to as egypt.

Black Man
10-10-2007, 09:38 AM
It shouldn't matter where civilization started or what determines what a civilization is. You can take a string of socially different places during a time period that are on the same sub continent as your model societies to show how they interact among themselves and others for whatever reasons and look at the geopolitics.

But perhaps the newer posts have a side premise....is this more of an American issue than a global geopolitical one?

why shouldn't it matter?

it's been a major issue for how many thousands of years and now it shouldn't matter......when "black people" have been grabbed with the master's grip and being lifted out of the shit into new life like the scarab.....it shouldn't matter....hmmmmmmmm.

Black Man
10-10-2007, 09:45 AM
I'd say yes and no, cause most of the things going on in the world today can be directly blamed on America, or indirectly set in order in a series of events catalyzed by America.

you're right but not right and exact. america is simply an extenstion of europe more specifically england (or whatever name is used for the u.k. great britain etc.) america (original 13 colonies) was a colony of great britain and if you're going to say where it started you can't start off with america because all of whats going on started way before there was an america.

the 'system' that currently governs this world took time to create and establish and it was understood that it would take generations to complete the idea. that's why there's not major change in societies because the leaders have a common goal the existed before they took their position. the pope is following the same plan as the popes of the distant past, just as america's president does, the prime minister, king/queen, etc. etc....those positions of "power" or given to people who will execute the plan.

people knew there would be a world war one and two before america had it's civil war.

Black Man
10-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Ive seen it....IM from Cleveland dog, the perennial poorest city blah blah blah.....Still, they aint starvin. And drugs is the main problem. There is money out there, there are no plagues....you see what I'm getting at? It may 'resemble' a third world country, but its not one.
But thats still fucked up being that this is the USA, i hear you.

speak for yourself about "they" ain't starvin, and i'm not just talking about homeless people.

drugs are not a problem. people use drugs to curb the pain they already have. people's problem (the main problem) exist before drugs and it's because of these problems that people use drugs.

90% of the worlds wealth is in 10% of the population's hands and 99% of the wealth is held by 1% of the population.....where's the money???

hiv/aids....that's a plague. heart disease that's a plague. there's many plagues going on right now, but nobody in this day and time uses the word plague.

and people do consider america a third world in this day and time and i'm not talking about common people.

Black Man
10-10-2007, 10:07 AM
after all this is said
are white people savage by nature, is this indeed true ?
a magnifying glass over the subject needed
first
what is a savage can we all agree on what a savage is
what is a white person or people who exactly are we talking about
describe him
bluntly and respectfully
how are savages made
can any one be made savage and live a beast life
have others been made into beast and savages
is the disease really spreading that far that fast
where is the real threat and where is the target

i will answer at least some these question using my understanding of savage.

nobody is savage by nature...a savage is a person who has lost the knowledge of self and is living a beast life.

a savage is a person who has lost the knowledge of self and is living a beast life, and here in know the ledge i don't see everybody agreeing on one definition.

savages are made when the knowledge of self is lost and they begin to live like beast.

savage isn't a disease.

Prolifical ENG
10-10-2007, 10:56 AM
egypt is in sub-sahara...and 1850...that's quite a bit of time that's passed since the calender was using bc dates. and take a look at what YOU wrote...."During this time is when Europeans tried to tie in who is civilized and who are savage based on skin color."

The empire did once stretch that far what today is called Sudan which can be regarded as both North Africa or Sub Sahara depending on how you look at it. If you are talking about modern day Egypt it is obviously not in the Sub Sahara. But it looks like this feeds back into the point that the Egyptians were similar to those living in the Sub Sahara.

seems to me like at this point in time they were re-inforcing white supremecy globally, it aslo validates my point.

Of course they were and validates my point too of what Europeans once thought.

i'm not trying to interpretate anything really....there's no need to try and figure it out when it's already known.
Perhaps thats always the problem with things. Not saying you don't know, but many people think they know when if fact they don't. Hence why wrong conclusions are made. How many people that claim they know the truth from those who do not?

"hunter gatherer" another tool used to create a specific mind state in the people to view another group of people as being less than human.

Exactly why groups of people were once thought as savages. Don't know if it was to create a specific mind state but it explained how their lifestyle differed. But today we know quite the opposite and we know a great deal of who they are and what knowledge they have of Earth.

why shouldn't it matter?

it's been a major issue for how many thousands of years and now it shouldn't matter......when "black people" have been grabbed with the master's grip and being lifted out of the shit into new life like the scarab.....it shouldn't matter....hmmmmmmmm.

It is a major issue but very minor in this thread.

Prolifical ENG
10-10-2007, 11:03 AM
nobody is savage by nature...a savage is a person who has lost the knowledge of self and is living a beast life.

Thats not too bad but at the end "living a beast life" is where it gets shaky and where it can be interpreted in many ways by the nature of a beast and making the definition too broad. Thats the part that I don't agree on.

I'd prefer a finer definition.

Black Man
10-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Thats not too bad but at the end "living a beast life" is where it gets shaky and where it can be interpreted in many ways by the nature of a beast and making the definition too broad. Thats the part that I don't agree on.

I'd prefer a finer definition.

the definition isn't broad it's very specific. you lack the application and understanding of the definition to see that it isn't broad but understanding comes in time.

Black Man
10-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=918358#post918358)

The empire did once stretch that far what today is called Sudan which can be regarded as both North Africa or Sub Sahara depending on how you look at it. If you are talking about modern day Egypt it is obviously not in the Sub Sahara. But it looks like this feeds back into the point that the Egyptians were similar to those living in the Sub Sahara.

the nile is 4,100 miles long and where does the nile start? and yes this isn't modern day egypt for the discussion wasn't dealing with modern egypt but ancient egypt. the egyptians weren't similar to those living in sub-sahara they were the same and they said they were the same.

"We came from the beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of The Mountains of the Moon." "We," meaning the Egyptians, as stated, came from the beginning of the Nile. Where is "the beginning of the Nile?" The farthest point of the beginning of the Nile is in Uganda; this is the White Nile. Another point is in Ethiopia. The Blue Nile and White Nile meet in Khartoum; and the other side of Khartoum is the Omdurman Republic of Sudan. From there it flows from the south down north. And there it meets with the Atbara River in Atbara, Sudan. Then it flows completely through Sudan (Ta-Nehisi, Ta-Zeti or Ta-Seti, as it was called), part of that ancient empire which was one time adjacent to the nation called Meroe or Merowe. From that, into the southern part of what the Romans called "Nubia," and parallel on the Nile, part of which the Greeks called "Egypticus"; the English called it "Egypt" and the Jews in their mythology called it "Mizrain" which the current Arabs called Mizr/Mizrair. Thus it ends in the Sea of Sais, also called the Great Sea, today's Mediterranean Sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=918358#post918358)
seems to me like at this point in time they were re-inforcing white supremecy globally, it aslo validates my point.

Of course they were and validates my point too of what Europeans once thought.

i would say you mis-understand what they thought. what they thought and their actions two different things. without writing an essay just think about all those "white slave masters" who "loved" them some black women, and then think of all those "white slave master wives" who also loved them some black men, but this is during a time when they were 3/5 of a person, property, less than human, animals, niggers, negroes, etc. etc. what they think and what they do is not the same. those same people who "claim" to hate surely couldn't hate that which they desired to be or have.

Quote:

Perhaps thats always the problem with things. Not saying you don't know, but many people think they know when if fact they don't. Hence why wrong conclusions are made. How many people that claim they know the truth from those who do not?

when you read or hear a person make a declarative statement about something then you know. i know you heard this before, "if you want to hide something from black people put it in a book." go back and read older books, publications, magazines, journals, biographies, news papers, presidential speeches, and you'll see for yourself so that you will KNOW and not assume or interpertate.

Quote:

Exactly why groups of people were once thought as savages. Don't know if it was to create a specific mind state but it explained how their lifestyle differed. But today we know quite the opposite and we know a great deal of who they are and what knowledge they have of Earth.

again, when you find out what the people say then it won't be unknown to you, you'll know. for instance, people think lincoln was sympathetic to blacks being slaves and wanted to free them, but he never wanted to free them and when you read his speeches its' quite clear. it's not an assumption it's his words and not mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=918380#post918380)
why shouldn't it matter?

It is a major issue but very minor in this thread.

well, when you initially wrote it, it was written in a manner which you were specifically saying its not a major issue regardless.

Prolifical ENG
10-10-2007, 01:50 PM
"We came from the beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of The Mountains of the Moon." "We," meaning the Egyptians, as stated, came from the beginning of the Nile. Where is "the beginning of the Nile?" The farthest point of the beginning of the Nile is in Uganda; this is the White Nile. Another point is in Ethiopia. The Blue Nile and White Nile meet in Khartoum; and the other side of Khartoum is the Omdurman Republic of Sudan. From there it flows from the south down north. And there it meets with the Atbara River in Atbara, Sudan. Then it flows completely through Sudan (Ta-Nehisi, Ta-Zeti or Ta-Seti, as it was called), part of that ancient empire which was one time adjacent to the nation called Meroe or Merowe. From that, into the southern part of what the Romans called "Nubia," and parallel on the Nile, part of which the Greeks called "Egypticus"; the English called it "Egypt" and the Jews in their mythology called it "Mizrain" which the current Arabs called Mizr/Mizrair. Thus it ends in the Sea of Sais, also called the Great Sea, today's Mediterranean Sea.

Did they live similarly or differently at the beginning of the Nile than they did closer to the Mediterranean? Or was is gradual along the Nile settlement? Would it be a mistake to ASSume the demographics of the Nile during ancient periods by looking at the difference it physical geographies? Cultivation along the Nile was a factor in the way they settled. How were these people settled up the river? I haven't looked far into it but I guess I shouldn't assume.

Black Man
10-10-2007, 04:39 PM
[/color][/font]Did they live similarly or differently at the beginning of the Nile than they did closer to the Mediterranean? Or was is gradual along the Nile settlement? Would it be a mistake to ASSume the demographics of the Nile during ancient periods by looking at the difference it physical geographies? Cultivation along the Nile was a factor in the way they settled. How were these people settled up the river? I haven't looked far into it but I guess I shouldn't assume.

the civilization stretched along the entire nile, over 4,000 miles of river. during different periods of time different things took place. how did they live? according to what they say about themselves they lived like those who came before them....keep in mind this particular nation or civilization was around for thousands of years and not a measily few hundred.

look at the history of the usa, it's been around for 200 years basically, alot has happened...........now how do you suppose a nation that has a history over 1,000 years what went down.

Prolifical ENG
10-10-2007, 04:43 PM
True that timescale says a lot, I guess it always varied at different times and places which would be complicated to map out.

Black Man
10-10-2007, 04:52 PM
True that timescale says a lot, I guess it always varied at different times and places which would be complicated to map out.

it's been mapped out, but that history has been greatly distorted on purpose, and that's why you get people saying the fertile crescent this that and the third (plus alot of people whether they want to admit it or not take the bible as a history lesson). i think in the fertile crescent thread the article speaks on the history and how it was "changed."

Prolifical ENG
10-10-2007, 05:12 PM
it's been mapped out, but that history has been greatly distorted on purpose, and that's why you get people saying the fertile crescent this that and the third (plus alot of people whether they want to admit it or not take the bible as a history lesson). i think in the fertile crescent thread the article speaks on the history and how it was "changed."

YES!

Olive Oil Goombah
10-10-2007, 08:21 PM
speak for yourself about "they" ain't starvin, and i'm not just talking about homeless people.

drugs are not a problem. people use drugs to curb the pain they already have. people's problem (the main problem) exist before drugs and it's because of these problems that people use drugs.

90% of the worlds wealth is in 10% of the population's hands and 99% of the wealth is held by 1% of the population.....where's the money???

hiv/aids....that's a plague. heart disease that's a plague. there's many plagues going on right now, but nobody in this day and time uses the word plague.

and people do consider america a third world in this day and time and i'm not talking about common people.

AIDS is a plague. But cases in the USA dont even come close to whats going on in REAL thrid world countries.
Im not saying there isnt poverty....Just dont compare your hood to one in EL Salvador, or some african village. Thats idiotic.

When I say a plague, I mean something like Black Death or influenza in the early 1900's. Somethign that wiped out more than half of a population. That isn't going on here.
Heart disease isn't a plague, or 'epidemic' for more modern terminology. YOu cant 'catch' heart disease. Do you even know what you are talking about...Am I dealing with a moron here?
You are the same person who said Egypt was in Sub Saharan Africa.....get a map.

ANd I can't believe you said drugs are not a problem! Maybe you never met a crack head or an addict before....drugs are a HUGE problem. ANd crack has torn neighborhoods apart. THats real.
People use drugs to ease pain already there?? What a convenient excuse. YOu sound like an addict yourself. If your not, I hope you never start.
Drugs are terrible and ruin families and communities. You cannot dispute that. By your logic, crack is just 'soma' for the ghetto....

TeknicelStylez
10-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Just dont compare your hood to one in EL Salvador, or some african village. Thats idiotic.Go look at my post, it's really not. Children in 3rd world countries go through the same thing children in U.S. Ghetto's go through, lack of parental guidance, lack of food, lack of clothes, lack of education, extreme violence in their enviroment, plus an added twist of shit the U.S. threw in like drugs and stuff like that.

That excuse that people should keep their mouth shut because there's kids in 3rd world countries who have it much worse, in my opinion is an excuse that gluttonous white people living comfortably in a 3 floor house with a 100 acre backyard and every luxury and accomodation money can buy, like to toss around, and the middle class people who look up to them and think they could actually be like them one day when its 1 out of 100 chance like to repeat what they say.

Work hard and you won't progress, you'll just work hard untill you're dead, don't believe that look at me I did it hype, those people are still working their asses off, they don't even have time to enjoy the things they worked for.

We're all slaves one way or the other no way to escape it.

Ink Is My Drink
10-11-2007, 04:38 PM
[quote=Black Man;913950]

WHEN HAS A NON-WHITE EVER DESTROYED THE IDENTITY (LANGUAGE, CULTURE, GOD, LAND, FAMILY, TRADITIONS, HISTORY) OF A WHITE?

quote]

didnt genghis khan stomp through europe rapeing and murdering everyone?

Olive Oil Goombah
10-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Teknical- I don't know what to tell you. You could say we are all a slave to earth or gravity. Maybe your mind is the slave. Maybe its a slave to what you think life should be. Blaming white people and taking pride in how blacks were the supposed original man aren't going to change your reality. But you gotta ask yourself a couple question. Are you really doing everything you can to get out? ANd are those 'slaves' of the ghetto doing everything they can? Is financial gain your main motivation in life?
I don't blame you if it is. Thats the case for most AMericans. Most people, black or white don't look back on where they came from once they get out. Very few remain humble and give back. I recommend reading some literature on people like yourself...shit, read Malcolms autobiography if you havent. YOu gotta play the hand your dealt....is there a God? Are certain people 'devils'? I dont know. But seeing as how you have some sort of depth within your mind and soul and you actually care.....do something with that.

Anyways, on the whole when has a non-white destroyed the identity of a white...The Islamic Umayyad attempted its when they conquered the Iberian peninsula in the name of Islam. Depending on which historian you talk to, they were either defeated at Tours, France, or just didn't see France as anything they wanted and decided to go no further, until they were kicked on during the reconquista.

The Ottoman Turks conquered the Roman/Greek Byzantine Empire and acquired Anatolia(now Turkey) to this day. Moors repeatedly invaded Sicily and Italy.

There are reasons europe has not been conquered by outsiders. There is nothing of value as far as natural resources or land suitable for agriculture on the level of Egypt or mesopatamia.
Hence, why civilization had to spring up in places like Egypt and Iraq before they could in other areas. Plus, for a while, aside from Greece and Rome(which were both fought over by non-whites) the rest of europe was tribal 'barbarians'. As you may or may not know, these tribal societies are almost always at war and are very good at it. Ghengis Khan and his Mongols were the same way. The Arabian peninsula was uninhabitable and made up of tribes, and when Islam was founded in Arabia, it was the Arabian bedouin tribes who were the initial islamic warriors with which the Islamic empire was formed.

So basically its white and non-whites??? THats utterly ridiculous...YOu need to study more european history to see the difference within whites. Saying an Italian or Greek is no different from a German or Englishman is ridiculous. Its like saying Persians and Arabians are the same.
If you believe whites and other 'races' came from blacks, than you in priniciple agree with the theory of evolution, so in essence, you believe we all came from apes, and before apes, something else, etc. etc. down to an atom. The Big Bang Theory.....so again, what are we REALLY arguing here but a minute part of history. WHo knows what unkown civilizations were in place.
Every ancient civilization has a story of the Great Flood....undatable to the biblical times of Noah before Rome, Egypt, Sumer.....our historical catalog is highly incomplete, as far as accounting for pre-history...well, its PRE-history, meaning we know nothing.

froth
10-11-2007, 09:38 PM
lack of parental guidance is your parents fault

Olive Oil Goombah
10-11-2007, 09:43 PM
A result of drug use.....but one of these knuckleheads said that drugs weren't the problem....

STYLE
10-11-2007, 10:13 PM
it is accepted fact that one learns parenting from ones parents. and it is also accepted fact that abusiveness, physical or sexual, can be passed down from parent to child.
there has been a deliberate and concerted effort to destroy the black family. it has been in effect from the time we were taken from africa, until today.

but my parents been together since the 8th grade. both sets of grandparents were married.

drugs.....
cointelpro, rayful edmonds, cia, poverty, reagan, personal responsibility

put it all together and whattaya got? drug epidemic

Black Man
10-12-2007, 08:28 AM
[quote=Black Man;913950]

quote]

didnt genghis khan stomp through europe rapeing and murdering everyone?

no he didn't, and the people he fought he didn't destroy their identity: language, culture, god, land, family, traditions, history, etc. etc.

nice try though.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Can you explain to me how does one exactly destroy someones language, culture, god, land, family, traditions, history...........?

Because if you claim that only white has done this to black, then can you give examples of these things that have happepend.

Or are you talking about black africans who were slaves in America?

Can you give examples of what has happened?

Because african cultures still exist in africa. HAVE YOU BEEN TO AFRICA?

YOU SAYING THAT GENGHIS KHAN DIDNT "DESTROY" LAND???? HE PILLAGED, KILLED CIVILIANS, RAPED AND DID MASON ETC ETC.

HOW IS THAT NOT DESTRYING SOMEONES IDENTITY?

ONLY THING THAT HAS DESTROYED tradition, god and culture maybe,.. IS when things like ISLAM or CHRISTIANITY are brought in. And that surely isnt done by UR AVARAGE WHITE MAN allways.

AND I THINK ITS TRULY DUMB TO SAY THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO DESTROY "BLACK" FAMILY.

BLACK MAN, HOW MUCH YOU HAVE STUDIED GENGHIS KAHN?

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-12-2007, 11:00 AM
SOME OF YOU AINT NOTHING BUT RACIST With your claims.

NO MATTER how you justify it. MELANIN, HARSH WINTER, WHATEVER.

I KNOW ALL THAT. I live CLOSE ENOUGH TO NORTH POLE. BUT I DONT SEE THAT BULLSHIT GOING ON HERE WITH WHITE AND BLACK.

ARE U AWARE OF SOCIAL PROBLEMS OF AMERICA? DONT APPLY THEM TO WHOLE DAMN WORLD. CHECK UR IDENTITY.

whitey
10-12-2007, 03:48 PM
in a utopian world everything would be gravy and people would live in harmony.

but we live in a world where its survival of the fittest.

Blackman all this bullshitting you are doing is about the past. A PAST THAT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE. so get with it bro, if black people want shit to change you have to play by the current rules and beat white people (in reality its the capalist system) at its own game. no one hands anybody shit in this world. its taken.

HANZO
10-12-2007, 03:56 PM
no he didn't, and the people he fought he didn't destroy their identity: language, culture, god, land, family, traditions, history, etc. etc.

nice try though.

the first thing i agree with you on.

if the mongols had destroyed culture and identity, you wouldnt have a clue about Chinese, Persian, Arab, and eastern European History. Mongols actually incorporated the culture of conquered enemies into their own. dnt jus study on Genghis Khan look on the history of the Khanates. you can see the incorporation of the local culture into the way the Khanates were run.

i aint denying that they didnt rape and pillage though, 1 in 10 europeans in some way or form have a genetics related to mongol and turkic tribes.

Black Man
10-12-2007, 04:14 PM
the first thing i agree with you on.

if the mongols had destroyed culture and identity, you wouldnt have a clue about Chinese, Persian, Arab, and eastern European History. Mongols actually incorporated the culture of conquered enemies into their own. dnt jus study on Genghis Khan look on the history of the Khanates. you can see the incorporation of the local culture into the way the Khanates were run.

i aint denying that they didnt rape and pillage though, 1 in 10 europeans in some way or form have a genetics related to mongol and turkic tribes.

i'm not denying that his army didn't rap and pillage either because they did, atleast they pillaged. one thing i want to say that dude didn't set out to conquer the world just because, he "expansion" was needed to support his people.

they didn't go to europe either, right before they were going to enter europe ghengis had to go "back" home and attend to things causing his forward momentum going into europe to abruptly stop.

there are other leaders during this period vast empires that set out to conquer the world because they wanted to rule the world, not out of the needs of the people.

Black Man
10-12-2007, 04:20 PM
in a utopian world everything would be gravy and people would live in harmony.

but we live in a world where its survival of the fittest.

Blackman all this bullshitting you are doing is about the past. A PAST THAT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE. so get with it bro, if black people want shit to change you have to play by the current rules and beat white people (in reality its the capalist system) at its own game. no one hands anybody shit in this world. its taken.

do you pay attention to whats going on this thread? have you been following or is it you just wanted to throw your penny with a whole in it into the convo?

listen to you, you speak out of ignorance.

i would respond back in a conversing way, but your post has little to no value. apparently you don't know what this thread is about.

Black Man
10-12-2007, 04:31 PM
there is no such thing as "african culture"

there's no one culture in africa. each group of people have their own unique culture or religon and it's not "african" there is no african culture....there is culture in africa though.

Olive Oil Goombah
10-12-2007, 05:18 PM
SO why then do non Egyptians like Nas and alot of these other rappers constantly intertwine themselves with Egyptians as if they descended from them??

Same can be applied for Europe...but its so funny how you conveniently group all of Europe as 'the white man'...ANd what the English, Portugese, Dutch and Spanish did...all of Europe apparently did.
Its bunk...you know it, but wont admit it, because it would defy whatever self prophesying agenda you have.

Like whitey said, and he has a point....history is history. It hasnt been that way for thousands of years. You live in THIS reality. So you had better start dealing with it. IT may not be fair for you.....but history hasn't been fair for alot of people.

BTTR KNG KOOL
10-12-2007, 05:35 PM
there is no such thing as "african culture"

there's no one culture in africa. each group of people have their own unique culture or religon and it's not "african" there is no african culture....there is culture in africa though.

Should I say "Culture of Africa" Next time????

WHATTA *ELL MAN.

IVE SEEN STYLEMASTERR USE "AFRICAN CULTURE" AND U SAYING NOTHING OR BEING WISEASS ABOUT HIM USING IT.

??????????????????

JUS COS YOU AGREE WITH HIM, then U DONT EVEN PAY ATTENTION.

whitey
10-12-2007, 06:54 PM
do you pay attention to whats going on this thread? have you been following or is it you just wanted to throw your penny with a whole in it into the convo?

listen to you, you speak out of ignorance.

i would respond back in a conversing way, but your post has little to no value. apparently you don't know what this thread is about.

blahblahblah, son every thread you start or speak into eventually some how relates into how the black man got dicked and all this and that. just constant bullshitting about the same stuff, been bullshitting on this site for years still hasnt changed what happend.

Prolifical ENG
10-12-2007, 07:52 PM
So are we done until part 2 comes??:

Coming soon Part 2.....

This should be more interesting.

7EL7
10-12-2007, 08:36 PM
where are all the good white folks at ?

7EL7
10-12-2007, 09:44 PM
http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c392154637260115481cc7130062

whitey
10-13-2007, 08:11 AM
where are all the good white folks at ?

your looking at one of them. thats why i take offense to the constant bashing that goes on in here. people are people to me, if your a good person thats all that matters. its not a black or a white thing.

7EL7
10-13-2007, 12:59 PM
me personally,i have known and chilled with many cool "white people"

some of my greatest friends are white

superman,batman,god,jesus,moses,spiderman,jason vorhees

the list goes on

black and white people can get along

can work together

but at the end of the day. the fact remains

that white is better mentallity needs to be completley destroyed

(and i don't see or hear about any good white people trying to accomplish that)

except george carlin lol

but how will those good acting "white people" get along in a world that their kind doesn't dominate

chef boi r c
10-14-2007, 05:39 AM
Alkhemist,

Here in the US, Current day and Time, >30% of the population CONTROL about <70% of the population [give or take.]

With that being said, there is a little bit of truth in your lie. That >30% of the population are more than likely all white [an idea you would probably love to notion], more than likely have family ties w/ Masons, Skull & Bones, Natzi, KKK, any other white secret society/hate crime group; more than likely really rich and have jewesh ties; etc; etc.

NOW!!!!!, IF your WAR is to get every currupt motha fucka out of power, trying to start fights & win these small little battles over the whites in here that are living @ poverty/ middle class level with good hearts is NOT GOING TO WIN YOUR WAR!

Im just trying to get by like youself. I know with all my heart, when I get out of bed in the morning, go to work, I treat all my friends/cool employees/customers very well, and I see men/women who want change as bad as I do. Were ALL ON THE SAME PAGE!!!

We know were not the ones supporting FUCKED UP FORIEGN POLICIES!!!! We know its wrong that our fuck stick government imposes it will on other coutries [w/ good or bad intent] because iT ALWAYS BACKFIRES ON US!!! We know this man!!!

NOW!!! With that being said, make sure to know when to pick your battles......Don't lose the vision of the BIG PICTURE!

PEACE!!

DUMBO
10-14-2007, 09:53 AM
race is a social construction.

NOSFERAH2 R.E.D.
10-14-2007, 03:33 PM
the racism in this thread plus the stupidity of the arguments = wiggie wackness and shows this forums racist posters.

TeknicelStylez
10-14-2007, 03:38 PM
"Wiggie whackness", that post was wiggity whackness, what was you thinking...

NOSFERAH2 R.E.D.
10-14-2007, 03:50 PM
not even close 2 my wikki's punk. please save it 4 tha pros.

TeknicelStylez
10-14-2007, 04:20 PM
ok nerd...

HANZO
10-14-2007, 04:29 PM
after reviewing the situation and looking over this subject. i really cant say anything, cause my ppl's are even more savage than the white man.

also wat da fuk does 'wiggie wackness' mean is it some american phrase or something. im a bit backwards on this new youth culture.

TeknicelStylez
10-14-2007, 04:38 PM
No thats just some gay shit...

STYLE
10-14-2007, 05:31 PM
your looking at one of them. thats why i take offense to the constant bashing that goes on in here. people are people to me, if your a good person thats all that matters. its not a black or a white thing.

thuis is called "face the music". regardless whether or not you feel guilty. you and i operate within a system that was created to subdue me and keep me in a position that raises you up.
whether that be financial, educational, or emotional (thru media manipulation and negative imagery) instilling a false sense of superiority. this feeling of superiority is emotionally projected then manifests in reality.

this might make sense but thuis racist system is very ethereal and amorphous, its hard to point to one thing and say this is the source of inequality. the system itself is fukked, so trying to repair or alter a flawed system is impossible.
i suggest yoou all read willie lynch.

matter of fact fuck the bio thread i was gonna do. i'm gonna post willie lynch.

bcbud
10-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Out of everyone who I associate with or hang out with at any time, not ONE, believes (atleast openly) that whites are the superior race. Keep in mind it is a dominate white population in my city. And theres never any "black gangs" or "asian gangs" that keeps to themselves. It's not perfect but for the most part everyone just chills with everyone. I would say that in todays modern world your financial situation matters more then your background, or skin colour.

Cthulhu
10-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Pseudo-science and racism. A powerful propeganda tool. Guess what well-known political party of the 20th century used such a merger?

NOSFERAH2 R.E.D.
10-15-2007, 03:39 AM
ok nerd...

diggy damn what a wikki hater.

anyway u racist assholes please stop talking about color cuz we all humans k.

noel411
10-15-2007, 03:59 AM
Yo, I just wanted to say that I am white, and I am soooooooooooooo fuckin' savage.

whitey
10-15-2007, 09:24 AM
thuis is called "face the music". regardless whether or not you feel guilty. you and i operate within a system that was created to subdue me and keep me in a position that raises you up.
whether that be financial, educational, or emotional (thru media manipulation and negative imagery) instilling a false sense of superiority. this feeling of superiority is emotionally projected then manifests in reality.

this might make sense but thuis racist system is very ethereal and amorphous, its hard to point to one thing and say this is the source of inequality. the system itself is fukked, so trying to repair or alter a flawed system is impossible.
i suggest yoou all read willie lynch.

matter of fact fuck the bio thread i was gonna do. i'm gonna post willie lynch.

honestly man i dont think so. i think you can be tricked into believing something like that. whos stopping you from doing really good in life? and if you already are, than what you just said is bs. and if you aint the onous is on you, not some mass conspiracy to keep the non white man down.

whitey
10-15-2007, 10:18 AM
and i dont mean to say non whites dont start with a slight disadvantage, i think to an extent there is some unequalness out there. i dont agree with it, but like you said, face the music.

7EL7
10-15-2007, 07:19 PM
whos stopping you from doing really good in life? and if you already are, than what you just said is bs.

here is one of the blocks that so many gotta remove from the mental

what does "doing really good in life" mean to you ?

what does one need to do or have to be considered "doing really good in life" ?

froth
10-16-2007, 03:45 PM
im def savage when i get a plate of wings

mmmmm wings

TeknicelStylez
10-16-2007, 03:51 PM
family expectationsThats my problem right there, if it wasn't for my family being so fuckin dissapointed with me every damn day, I wouldn't even consider getting a job and conforming with these motherfuckers. The American dream, pft, shit aint my fuckin dream. Nothing satisfying about obtaining a house and a superficial wife than working till you're dead or capable of retiring. Thats not my goal in life, nor will it make me happy, nor will it make 98% of the people who think it will make them happy. Most people will achieve all this and realize they still have a hard empty feeling in their gut and the wonder what the fuck they've been doing for the past 20 years.

Being a slave, congratulations, all your dreams and aspirations add up to you being a teeny tiny cog in a big ass machine that operates because little pieces like you are still willing to spin for them.

whitey
10-16-2007, 06:01 PM
teck have you been reading karl marx behind my back?

TeknicelStylez
10-16-2007, 06:05 PM
lol

whitey
10-18-2007, 11:27 AM
i actually really do agree with what you said. the lives of way too many people in this world are bullshit. wiether they realise it or not. ive really been agonizing about the rest of my life, because its about that time where i need to get a "real" job and what not. i straight up do not want to be at a place for 40 hours a week that i hate and will eventually want to blow my brains out. even if im making good bank, i dont think its worth it.

TSA
10-18-2007, 12:35 PM
^^working for ppl sucks, i feel ya

open your own business in a foriegn country, it sounds far fetched but that's where the realness is at.

if you do in the US the gov. will always own you and you'll be competing with businesses that've been around for 200 plus years

TeknicelStylez
10-18-2007, 12:58 PM
i actually really do agree with what you said. the lives of way too many people in this world are bullshit. wiether they realise it or not. ive really been agonizing about the rest of my life, because its about that time where i need to get a "real" job and what not. i straight up do not want to be at a place for 40 hours a week that i hate and will eventually want to blow my brains out. even if im making good bank, i dont think its worth it.

Yea it really is rediculous when you think about it. Thoreau really put it the best in Walden Pond. A man who works 15 years to save enough money to purchase a house, isn't purchasing the house with money. He's purchasing the house with 15 years of his life.

Koolish
10-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Yea it really is rediculous when you think about it. Thoreau really put it the best in Walden Pond. A man who works 15 years to save enough money to purchase a house, isn't purchasing the house with money. He's purchasing the house with 15 years of his life.
powerful fucking words.

the last thing i want to do with my life is end up at a 9-5. i did it for a summer job and there wasn't a day i felt happy. i've been told life is nothing but misery and failure (for the most part), and having a job worsened that. i don't care about money. there i said it.

Prolifical ENG
10-18-2007, 04:08 PM
I guess the goal isnt about who stays at work for 60 hours a week to make money to buy estate or whatever.

That does usually determine your living standard of what people aim for. Maybe it is necessary sometimes.

But moreover the people that get more and better vacation time are the true winners.

How about everyone's retirement investments? Are they going to be in good health when they retire?

TeknicelStylez
10-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Than you think about it, by the time you retire, what much can you really do? The time that they let you retire, is when you're too old to be capable of working. So if you can't work you can't really do much of anything, in actuality you're just sittin around for the next 10-20 years waiting to die.

whitey
10-18-2007, 06:39 PM
thats why im investing in a large high quality hd tv.

Prolifical ENG
10-18-2007, 07:39 PM
The time that they let you retire, is when you're too old to be capable of working. So if you can't work you can't really do much of anything, in actuality you're just sittin around for the next 10-20 years waiting to die.

Thats why good health is a big factor in it. If you are able to get a pension plan and/or some kind of mutual fund you will have money when you retire. How much you choose to invest in it or how good your pension is can determine when you choose to retire (also depends how much you like your job).

If you have all that retirement savings without good health, its a waste.