PDA

View Full Version : Building

Ultimate Fist
10-07-2007, 04:01 AM
I'll piss some people off but I got to build on this. If you get it, you'll probably be pissed at me. If you don't, this will just sound like good advice. I came up with this at work.

You got to make your money. But more important than that, you got to own it. Read investment books and learn how to make it last long. Don't spend it; own it. Don't just let it lay around; invest it. Then your money will rise like cream to the top. Get an education for yourself so you can live a civilized life and be a good father for your children. Start a business so you can rule like God over the universe.

7EL7
10-07-2007, 09:39 AM
sounds like a plan

but what are the other choices ?

krisLo
10-07-2007, 05:32 PM
rich vs. wealthy

SubtleEnergies
10-07-2007, 08:10 PM
No doubt. If you can do it, manifest the divine in ALL aspects of life - including the mundane.

This is the only way to start setting an example of the power of truth to people who only see the material levels.

Dirty Knowledge
10-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Yo Fist you sound pretty greedy.

TeknicelStylez
10-07-2007, 10:50 PM
So your ultimate goal is to be lucrative. Than what? Is all this money, that is merely a piece of cloth with an assigned monetary value that is actually pretty much worthless now even though we kill over it, going to change the way shit is? Great you have a house with a front lawn and a backyard, and you have kids and a wife and all this money. Guess what the world is still fucked up, and its the one your new family is living in.

STYLE
10-07-2007, 10:59 PM
^^^ doesn't get it.

money is the material manifestation of power. regardless whether its for good or bad, money is what fuels action in this world. be it food clothing shelter or revolution, they all require money of some type.

TeknicelStylez
10-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Do you think this is correct though? Wouldn't you like to see a change in that system? Don't you think many of the problems we have today is because of money?

Dirty Knowledge
10-07-2007, 11:09 PM
Money is the Ultimate Greed. In my opinion, it's the cause of every major problem facing the world's societies today.

SubtleEnergies
10-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Money isn't bad. Same way being broke doesn't necessarily make you good.

Few people though can really want to get rich for more than personal gain...

But since when does righteousness require someone to go without, to suffer or to be broke?

Money isn't a problem...its a medium which we see the problems in. You take away money people would still crave what it represents - power, material things, women, prestige....you can't remove those.

The problem is in people getting their priorities the wrong way around.

TeknicelStylez
10-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Than again you have to think about the people who control money, who assigned money its value, and established money as that medium and the purpose of the establishment.

SubtleEnergies
10-07-2007, 11:59 PM
I don't think the problem is money. Money is a convenient way to conduct transactions.

The problem, as I see it is that alot of institutions such as the educational department, justice system etc can be influenced by money. I think this conflict of interest should be resolved.

For along time I have thought the main problems in the world come from an inequality of peoples' access to opportunity. I think EVERYONE should have the same basic opportunities to start them in life. Eg. an opportunity to a standard level of education even if this means the government supporting their cost of living while this happens.

Also, lawyers being paid by the people who hired them is such a blatant conflict of interest....and it isn't hard to see who it benefits. Why shouldn't lawyers be independent and looking for the truth rather than being hired liars?

However, if you try to totally remove capitalism...I don't agree with that either. A person should be rewarded according to their efforts - otherwise there is no motivation for anyone to try harder. The problem is people are (rightly) going to feel wrongly done by if they have to work harder than other people to attain a certain standard of living....hence give them all equal opportunity and let them reap the crops of their efforts...then if anyone is unhappy that can not put it down to injustice.

Dirty Knowledge
10-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Everything is material.. we live in a material world. The difference between losing resources to the poor and maintaining a balanced trade with the rich is in making everyone think money is power. Therefore, money is power, and power is greed. Ultimately, money is greed. Look at the back of a dollar bill. It shows the pyramid that represents a FreeMason symbol. The top of the pyramid (the rich, the enlightened few) is cut off from the rest of the pyramid, the bottom of the pyramid (the poor, the unaware). Money rules us because at the drop of a dime our heads could be cut off over the power of the almighty dollar. Like everyone else, we NEED to make money to survive. Making money isn't a bad thing. But letting money rule you is bad. And eventually everyone gets ruled out by money. We die because we don't have the best healthcare. Money. We die because we got shot over only having two dollars. Money. We die because we commit suicide over problems on earth caused by materialistic views and values. Money. Everything is money so eventually, we succomb to the dollar bill. It is a very bad thing. We worship money. And no matter what anyone says, we can never leave money because Money is our God. If we leave Money, that's blasphemous. You get locked up when you leave money, because you're dirty and live on the street. And eventually, you turn so stupid off the crack and booze (money) that you turn right back to robbing people (money) to stay in a nice place for the night. Money. And the cycle continues. It really doesn't matter where you live. Americas. Africa. Asia. It's all about 'da money.

Ultimate Fist
10-08-2007, 12:32 AM
So your ultimate goal is to be lucrative. Than what? Is all this money, that is merely a piece of cloth with an assigned monetary value that is actually pretty much worthless now even though we kill over it, going to change the way shit is? Great you have a house with a front lawn and a backyard, and you have kids and a wife and all this money. Guess what the world is still fucked up, and its the one your new family is living in.

What is this? I never said making money was my ultimate goal. It's not even on my top ten. Unless you're doing something pretty different with your life though, you've got to earn money to survive either way. Why not use the money you earn to get as far ahead as possible? Hell, the world is still going to be fucked up if you don't earn money. If you're poor, it's just going to be harder to do the things you want to do and raise your kids right.

7EL7
10-08-2007, 12:38 AM
some wanna wipe it all away and start a new system

some wanna go with the flow and remain a part of the beast
cause they see no other way

Ultimate Fist
10-08-2007, 12:59 AM
some wanna wipe it all away and start a new system

some wanna go with the flow and remain a part of the beast
cause they see no other way

What if I realize that every system will eventually reach lowest common denominator while at the same time rejecting this one, all while holding that making money wouldn't be a bad idea?

STYLE
10-08-2007, 01:13 AM
we all need to get as much money as possible right now so that when the time is right we can put it to use. if u see what i'm gettin at.