PDA

View Full Version : Provide Me With Some Weird Samples?

The Prime Sithesizah
10-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Can someone link me to a page with foreign songs or upload a few samples I can play with? I need something to practice with...

MF Herbs
10-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Digg for em yo..

Prophet-One
10-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Can someone link me to a page with foreign songs or upload a few samples I can play with? I need something to practice with...

The super producer needs help finding samples? Get out of here with that kid

LORD ZERO
10-10-2007, 02:44 AM
^^^even the super producers need help every once in a while

nmerec
10-10-2007, 04:46 AM
most beatsmiths like myself hold them typa shits to they self
just do somethin to alter your state of mind and spin the dial on some radio
youll never know what youll get into
jean grae said she hooked her sampler to her tv and was jus randomley flippin channels for samples nothing specific

The Prime Sithesizah
10-10-2007, 08:54 AM
The super producer needs help finding samples? Get out of here with that kid

Make no mistake.. I just need shit to PLAY AROUND WITH.. not for actual shit for myself kid... hop off my nuts already... ya mufuckaz takin it over your headz just because I said I was the best.. get one thing straight.. I said "AT WHAT I DO".. not the overall best Wu-Corp producer.. so there's no need to be a fan and stay on top of EVERYTHING I say.. lol.. damn.. hop off already...

UPPIN samples if there's any difficult ones..

Snake In Eagles Shadow
10-13-2007, 11:20 AM
peace fam, i just wanted to add my 2 cents......honestly, i'd say about 90% of all producers don't like sharing samples or drum kits and shit like that due to the fact that they wanna sound original and don't want anybody soundin like them.....it's like a producers code or some shit,lol.....i mean shit, i hate when niggas in my own crew come through to the lab and wanna make beats on my shit and digg through my samples....thats a no no as far as i'm concerned

p.s. no disrepect to anybody because i know how text be misleading sometimes and niggas take shit to the head and all that,lol