PDA

View Full Version : Rock Steady

Mixtape Mutt
08-01-2005, 11:31 PM
Just wondering if any of you Hip-Hop heads in the NY area were over at Rock Steady on Sunday at the Cherry Lounge. That shit was ill. Met a lot of emcee's over there. Mecca, Pack FM, Monster Island Czars (MF Doom wasn't there though), Keith Murray was performing on stage. Some ill shit. Jin was there, he was getting herbed and was about to get FUCKED up by Majesty (some nigga from Monster Island Czars) for some past shit. Something about Jin talking shit about EOW not giving respect to emcees, and broke the recorder or some shit like that. That herb Jin tried to sell me DVD, I was like chill I don't cop from herb niggas. He was with some ugly ass girl too. Met my nigga DJ J-Ronin over there too, big up for him for putting me and Create on his Street Team. Met Sav Killz over there too.

So any of ya'll niggas hit that up on Sunday?

Mixtape Mutt
08-03-2005, 06:06 AM
Ahhhh so no one came through to this event?

ravage
08-03-2005, 09:39 AM
:-)

i was there

Wordworth killed that freestyle on stage.. i'm tired how he's being overlooked.. and not getting a much burn as he should..he's too ill

big up Mayda as well.. a Cali poet that smash it..

haha... i was there for all the madness!!!!!!
peace
RAVAGE aka MeccaGodZilla
p.s. Jin was peace.. with me.. his shorty was cute.. i liked her..
somone that stood out was Mayda the poet.. she was hot!!!!!! very sexy and powerful..but jin's shorty was cute..
that dude was sharp that day.. the incident that happened outside was craziness.. kinda fun to see some of it. .u know..
who knows what's gonna happen..

Mixtape Mutt
08-03-2005, 04:55 PM
Haha, I was only inside when I heard Keith Murray was preforming. I was outside just cooling with everyone, Pack FM, and the ill cipher that was outside in the back. I wasn't there for long, only from like, 7-9 maybe 930. J-Ronin and Sav Killz were there too, big up to them. Was a great show. Haha, be funny if you were one of the cats that just walked away from me when I tried to sell you a tape. Peace man.

tonystarkz
08-03-2005, 05:09 PM
gimme location and wat days this place jumps off..... i been lookin for some real hip hop joints in NYC....i run wit mad white cats, they gonna get hated on there or is it all love?

nychibahawk
08-03-2005, 07:14 PM
gimme location and wat days this place jumps off..... i been lookin for some real hip hop joints in NYC....i run wit mad white cats, they gonna get hated on there or is it all love?
ay if you real then you real no?

tonystarkz
08-04-2005, 12:10 AM
nah but bein from jerz its hard to come across good spots

nychibahawk
08-04-2005, 02:04 PM
well yo i was bout 2 head into newark um last week of july for rock steadys 28th annual fest.. pumpkinhead n majesty.. n mad other ppl were performin out there but i missed cuz some shit popped up in my neighborhood so me n the boys hadda stay home

did you hit that up? big outdoor concert in newark id say it was ill