PDA

View Full Version : PS3 or 360??

harm77
10-13-2007, 09:45 PM
I dont own neither but love both systems. based on games out now and in the future what am I better off getting? Also what is better ,blue ray or HD? Thos eare thwo things I will need to know before buying either one .

11th Chamber
10-13-2007, 09:54 PM
get a 360

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 12:06 AM
Definately 360 much better game selection

L~>1<~NKS
10-14-2007, 01:00 AM
360 is jus that g. It combines all forms of entertainment into 1ne pacakage.

For that get a 360. If you into HD get it with HDMI.

I gotz an older premium wit a HD DVD add on and the flicks look incredible... imagine with HDMI.

Still Microsoft Customer Service is Wizack.

DJMethods
10-14-2007, 01:33 AM
I dont own neither but love both systems. based on games out now and in the future what am I better off getting? Also what is better ,blue ray or HD? Thos eare thwo things I will need to know before buying either one .

Games now? 360.. Games in the future? PS3 EASILY. PS3 is head and shoulders above with games coming out, 360 came out a year earlier so they've hit their straps, PS3 is looking too ill in the next year+++++

Plus you know Sony will win the Blu Ray shit cause it's what they do. Then the longevity, Sony's still makin PS2 games.. PS3 will last atleast 10 years. In 10 years you'll be on your 10th 360.

They break down so easily, have to pay for online.. Not in the same league. But if you want a "now now now" console, grab a 360. Sony's got some fuckin sick games out though.

chef boi r c
10-14-2007, 04:19 AM
Games now? 360.. Games in the future? PS3 EASILY. PS3 is head and shoulders above with games coming out, 360 came out a year earlier so they've hit their straps, PS3 is looking too ill in the next year+++++

Plus you know Sony will win the Blu Ray shit cause it's what they do. Then the longevity, Sony's still makin PS2 games.. PS3 will last atleast 10 years. In 10 years you'll be on your 10th 360.

They break down so easily, have to pay for online.. Not in the same league. But if you want a "now now now" console, grab a 360. Sony's got some fuckin sick games out though.

Word. PS3 Games are going 2b fuccin SICK! Watchin this Metal Gear Solid 4 video tempted me to run out & take a PS3. http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearsolid4/media.html

eVoL
10-14-2007, 04:54 AM
It depends son. Online or offline?

Online - 360. Best multiplayer platforms out there (Xbox Live); complete with movie rentals, music/demo/movie trailers/clips/music video downloads, customizable profiles (mottos, gamer pictures), gamerscores (achievement points from beating obstacles in certain games), friends list that's connected simultaenously with MSN, interactive community (especially in games)

PS3. Has none of the above

Offline - The PS3 has "better" graphics from What I see; however, PlayStation won't start popping until next year (Mid-summer at least), so unless you want an expensive paperweight, don't buy that yet.. I'm too lazy to type the rest peace

DJMethods
10-14-2007, 05:12 AM
It depends son. Online or offline?

Online - 360. Best multiplayer platforms out there (Xbox Live); complete with movie rentals, music/demo/movie trailers/clips/music video downloads, customizable profiles (mottos, gamer pictures), gamerscores (achievement points from beating obstacles in certain games), friends list that's connected simultaenously with MSN, interactive community (especially in games)

PS3. Has none of the above

Offline - The PS3 has "better" graphics from What I see; however, PlayStation won't start popping until next year (Mid-summer at least), so unless you want an expensive paperweight, don't buy that yet.. I'm too lazy to type the rest peace

Have you even touched a PS3? lol..

PS3 has all of that online stuff, except it's free. The only thing it doesn't have is msn connectivity, but why do you need with with Home?

PS3 has dope games coming end of this year/already out/early next year.

Suga Duga
10-14-2007, 05:51 AM

:list: co-sign

shaolinsword
10-14-2007, 05:52 AM
for the moment I'd buy the 360 but I think the PS3 will be worth buying next year when all the decent games start coming out for it

Icurus
10-14-2007, 07:42 AM
LOL!!! I see alot of you cats praising the PS3. Now I know I am gonna get heat for this but, even next year the PS3 is not gonna have anything worth playing. I am tired of hearing this crap about free online. Umm, the 360 online is like 50 bucks a year, a year, what the hell u cheap bastards, plus the 360 online is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy better than the PS3. Next year the PS3 will have two must have exclusive titles. FF13 series, and MGS4, thats it. Everything else that comes out, most likely will also be on the 360. Graphics, it depends on developers, but the 360 looks better now, oh yes it does. Madden 08 looks and plays better on a 360. Lair looks and plays like shit, Heavenly Sword is very impressive, but I keep thinking there is a jump button. So, just read up on it, man. Stop asking questions, cause every one, including me has their own opinion. But, this is mine, and 360 is amazing.

Ink Is My Drink
10-14-2007, 10:21 AM
xbox at the moment is alot better so many more games and internet alot better but 360 been out years so its expected to have more games and better internet as its had time to improve everything so if your looking for the ebst thing out now def go for the 360

but i dont play games that much any more so im going for the ps3 as i dont want to buy another console for another 10 years and the price jus dropped a fair amount here so thats what im getting this Christmas. and i think in the future there will be some good ps3 games guess it jus needs more time but as i wont be buying a game every month there still enough games for me on the ps3 at the moment

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 11:14 AM
ps3 might have some good games coming out in the future, but 360 already has a bunch of great games and more coming in the future. I will admit tho, MGS4 is a good enough reason to buy a PS3.

DJMethods
10-14-2007, 11:32 AM
ps3 might have some good games coming out in the future, but 360 already has a bunch of great games and more coming in the future. I will admit tho, MGS4 is a good enough reason to buy a PS3.

What are the good 360 games made for next year, the exclusive titles which won't be on PS3?

Uncharted
Haze
MGS4
FFXIII
FFvsXIII
Ratchet & Clank
Folklore
Killzone 2
The Agency
Eight Days
Driver 5
Getaway 3
Grand Turismo 5
LittleBigPlanet
Tekken 6
Time Crisis 4
White Knight Story

Thats before mentioning Tomb Raider series as well as a fuckload of other not confirmed for 08 yet games. A lot of those come out within the next few weeks/months as well. Then you've got Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Turok and other multi plat titles.

Whats the Xbox lineup like?

eVoL
10-14-2007, 12:27 PM
What are the good 360 games made for next year, the exclusive titles which won't be on PS3?

Uncharted Never heard
Haze Identical shooter to Killzone 2.. Oh yeah, we're getting that too -- it's called TimeShift
MGS4 Looks pretty but have you seen the gameplay? You lie down and magically soldiers can't see you.. so fucking retarded lol
FFXIII FF won't do so good bro. the RPG/MMORPG scene is too fucking inflated with WoW/DII/and soon to be Hellgate: London gamers..
FFvsXIII See above
Ratchet & Clank Throw that pussy shit on the Wii
Folklore
Killzone 2 Overhyped to up the competition like the first one, this will flop
The Agency Squad-based, possible "tactical" shooter? We have a steady supply of Tom Clancy games for that (GRAW, Rainbow Six)
Eight Days [b]Ever hear of Kane & Lynch? Yeah, we're getting that too
Driver 5 Are you kidding me..this game was a rip-off of GTA from the start..
Getaway 3 Surprised this garbage British game made it to 3 titles already..
Grand Turismo 5 More of the same.. read up on reviews.. Xbox Forza murdered PS2's GT4.. it's gonna be the same fate for this one
LittleBigPlanet
Tekken 6 We're getting this too.. it's called Virtual Fighter 5
Time Crisis 4
White Knight Story You guessed it, we're getting this as well.. It's called Culdept Saga

Thats before mentioning Tomb Raider series as well as a fuckload of other not confirmed for 08 yet games. A lot of those come out within the next few weeks/months as well. Then you've got Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Turok and other multi plat titles.

Whats the Xbox lineup like?

Tomb Raider.. wow.

PS3 has a few releases that will get every fanboy whipping their pinky penis out, and those are MGS4, GT5, and GTA4 -- we're already getting Grand Theft Auto so that leaves your base with only two highly-anticipated games for next year (knowing Sony, next year probably means fiscal 2008, 4th quarter lol).. that's not that impressive considering none of those will outsell Halo 3

But you asked for our lineup, so:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat
Mass Effect
Alan Wake
Guitar Hero III
TimeShift
Dark Sector
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Wars
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Unreal Tournament 3
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom

All these are dropping before Christmas..

zeppelin2k
10-14-2007, 12:42 PM
ps3

shadow of colossus sequel

end of conversation

but if you must

gt5 - best racing sim
mgs4- gonna probably be the best game ever made
ut3- ps3 is the only system which will have the graphic on par with comp and IT IS the BEST ONLINE FPS
most other games on 360 that are wicked are on PS3
blu ray
sony home for FREE no gay fees
keyboard and mouse coming out for UT3

as for the ONE GAME that 360 has, which is halo, I have played them all, and they all suck balls, every fps on computer is better, and online it is a joke compared to UT

go ahead ride on 360's dick all you want microfanboys, but the fact is in 1 year ps3 will be mopping the floor with 360 and microsoft will start developing their next system so they can get a jump on sony again b4 sony releases their own

DJMethods
10-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Tomb Raider.. wow.

PS3 has a few releases that will get every fanboy whipping their pinky penis out, and those are MGS4, GT5, and GTA4 -- we're already getting Grand Theft Auto so that leaves your base with only two highly-anticipated games for next year (knowing Sony, next year probably means fiscal 2008, 4th quarter lol).. that's not that impressive considering none of those will outsell Halo 3

But you asked for our lineup, so:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat
Mass Effect
Alan Wake
Guitar Hero III
TimeShift
Dark Sector
Ninja Gaiden 2
Halo Wars
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Unreal Tournament 3
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom

All these are dropping before Christmas..

See, that post is just stupid.

Timeshift is coming to PS3 as well... And Haze is nothing like it, can you explain how it is anything like Timeshift? Because they have guns? And it's nothing like Killzone 2, I mean come on, get a clue.

Have you ever played MGS??? It's the same gameplay from the last one, which was intense. It's not they can't see you, if they look they'll see you ffs. I mean come on, you're clutching at straws here.

FF won't "do good"? Eh? You get a game because it sells? I get games because they're good.. Not popular.

Your opinion on Killzone is funny.. You say nothing except for hopes..

Online, tactical shooter in the mould of James Bond. It's nothing like Clancy games, see previews and don't just pass on shit cause you own one console.

Driver a ripoff of GTA? Driver had the get out of car first... So GTA would be ripping off Driver?

You think Getaway is garbage? Because it doesn't have pink uniforms?

Tekken and Virtual Fighter 5 are NOTHING a like. We're getting Virtual Fighter too...

No, White Knight Story isn't exactly like that. Do you just look at generes and lump them together? So Halo is just as good as R:FOM.. Oh, then don't buy the hype.

Only 2 highly anticipated? you're nuts, atleast try to be unbiased. There are some fucking awesome games in there, and guess what, GTA4 is coming to playstation as well as all of it's spin off titles exclusively.

XBOX List;

I said "exclusives" and you fuck up on the first game. COD4 is coming to PS3, that exact same game, not just the same genre like you did. So thats one "good title" down already, and you're one in.

Mass Effect looks sweet

Alan Wake? the fuck? Never heard off, gonna be a blockbuster that one..

Guitar Hero III? Thats another fuck up, it's on PS3 as well.. So, out of 4, only 2 are exclusives, nice work here mate.

TimeShift? Yep, you guessed it - Another fuck up, on it's way to PS3...

Ninja Gaiden 2 will be fucking good

Halo Wars? that a spin off? Guess I should add Metal Gear Solid Online as well then?

Quake Wars? you guessed it, another fuck up. Quake Wars is on PS3 as well...

This one made me laugh. Unreal tournament is A PS3 TIMED EXCLUSIVE. It's coming out on PS3 before Xbox 360, and is being developed for the PS3. Yep, another fuck up.

Last one?... Eh? the hell is that?

So the big names in that, guess what? Are all coming to PS3, and the biggest is being developed for PS3 as a timed exclusive. Not only that, but "All before christmas..", I'm not checking your list - But no, UTIII is not coming out before Christmas on the 360, the official date is "sometime in 08..". PS3 is early 08.

Yep, nice list. Wanna be a "fanboy" and bag every PS3 game, best know your own, cause that lineup is not looking good at all compared to PS3's.

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 01:04 PM
well these are the games im most excited for the 360 coming out. ill note the ones that are multiplatform

mass effect
lost odyssey
unreal tournament 3 (PS3, 360)
age of conan: hyborian adventures
fable 2
last remnant (PS3, 360)
infinite undiscovery
kane & lynch: dead men
army of two
assassins creed (PS3, 360)
halo wars
too human
quake wars
fall out 3 (PS3, 360)
call of duty 4
beowulf
devil may cry 4 (PS3, 360)
kingdom under fire: circle of doom
gta4 (PS3, 360)
soul calibur 4 (PS3, 360)

theres more games coming out too for 360, these are just the ones im primarily excited for. plus you got all the current great exclusives (Half Life 2, Halo 3, Gears of War) You can't go wrong with a 360.

oh and holy shit i forgot about NINJA GAIDEN 2

11th Chamber
10-14-2007, 01:23 PM
as for the ONE GAME that 360 has, which is halo, I have played them all, and they all suck balls,

yea, Gears of War sucked balls....fuck outta here.

Find me a PS3 shooter that can even be compared

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 01:25 PM
gears is great actually...but im not gonna argue with you. you have your opinion, i have mine.

harm77
10-14-2007, 01:26 PM
we'll i heard resistance fall of man is sick. i also want mgs4. and cod4:modern warfare for ps3 looks sick too. i think im gonna buy a ps3 cuz of the potential games coming out. And nba live '08 looks ill.

DJMethods
10-14-2007, 01:28 PM
R:FOM is crazy. Still gets a shitload of onine play too (everyones good at it though, so takes some getting used to).

Think about it though man, take a look at some of the games I posted on something like GameTrailers.com

Ink Is My Drink
10-14-2007, 04:49 PM
its weird how people get so sensitive about this as if they work for the company or somthing

both have there ups and downs

the way i see it

xbox already has loads of good games (has been out alott longer) and alot of really good exclusive games

but ps3 is the more powerful machine so i guess in tiem will be the better console

so if you really into your games and spend a fair amount on games and games consoles then get the x box now

but if not then maybe its worth going for what prob going to be the best in the long run (and its not much mroe expensive anymore)

thats what im doing

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 08:15 PM
performance doesnt matter to me as much as awesome games

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 08:16 PM
i plan to get a ps3 anyway though because im a huge metal gear and final fantasy fan.

eVoL
10-14-2007, 08:34 PM
You guys are fucking invalid faggots. I never mentioned "exlusives" morons; and how the fuck are you going to criticize some games (Alan Wake) without searching them or reading previews? You're one damn idiot -- lacking the aptitude to simply pull up Google and search some text

And you lost ALL credibility when you said James Bond is a "tactical shooter" -- right bro, because 'realistic' games throw remote mines and detonate them with their watches.. I bet you think LAIR is historical. Fuck outta here

And my opinion on Killzone is justified because I've owned it, along with a PS2.. Sony works by marketing and less on hype. This is why Killzone was originally broadcasted as the "Halo-killer".. not really. And then you're gonna turn around and believe them again? Oh no, it's the sequel, on the a next-gen platform.. this game is great.. Retard

Talk about fanboys.. You sarcasticly insult games you've never even heard of. Get a life you homo

Oh and by the way, Gears fucking rocks. You must be one fucking fairy to reject a game where you can chainsaw people in pieces then turn around and unload some machine gun rounds.. Resistance? Real original bro -- nothing original in that.

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Oh and by the way, Gears fucking rocks. You must be one fucking fairy to reject a game where you can chainsaw people in pieces then turn around and unload some machine gun rounds..

yea that and the game is innovative with its cover system, the online is crack...the game is gold.

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 08:50 PM
somehow i tried to quote you and it didnt work, im stoned

eVoL
10-14-2007, 08:58 PM
Slick what's ya gamertag?

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 09:01 PM
"Hirosho" but I'm really only playing Halo 3 right now

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 09:03 PM
And then Half Life 2 whenever I get a job...

eVoL
10-14-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm playing The Orange Box right now. HL2, HL2 Ep 1 look like garbage though. It's kinda embarrassing lol

Team Fortress 2 is fucking nuts though, haven't had so much fun in a game like that for a longgg time

Portal makes me feel like sick, gives me motion sickness

Classic
10-15-2007, 12:12 AM
;] Get a Wii. </sarcasm>
Super Smash Bros. Brawl > ALL thatt shitt. (f'real though. if you played the 1st/2nd ones, you know what i'm talkin' bout)

DJMethods
10-15-2007, 12:37 AM
You guys are fucking invalid faggots. I never mentioned "exlusives" morons; and how the fuck are you going to criticize some games (Alan Wake) without searching them or reading previews? You're one damn idiot -- lacking the aptitude to simply pull up Google and search some text

And you lost ALL credibility when you said James Bond is a "tactical shooter" -- right bro, because 'realistic' games throw remote mines and detonate them with their watches.. I bet you think LAIR is historical. Fuck outta here

And my opinion on Killzone is justified because I've owned it, along with a PS2.. Sony works by marketing and less on hype. This is why Killzone was originally broadcasted as the "Halo-killer".. not really. And then you're gonna turn around and believe them again? Oh no, it's the sequel, on the a next-gen platform.. this game is great.. Retard

Talk about fanboys.. You sarcasticly insult games you've never even heard of. Get a life you homo

Oh and by the way, Gears fucking rocks. You must be one fucking fairy to reject a game where you can chainsaw people in pieces then turn around and unload some machine gun rounds.. Resistance? Real original bro -- nothing original in that.

Getting a bit angry? Yet still can't make a point;

I said what are the Xbox exclusives, and you replied to me with games that aren't exclusive. Why would I want to know about games which are coming to PS3? that was my point, the XBox lineup looks shit next to PS3's, and you chuck up PS3 games to make it look better.

I didn't diss them, I said I've never heard of them. "Chuck it in google" is obviously what you did for most of the games you criticised, because you've got absolutely no clue with them. I'll take a look at the games, but I just don't care enough about the game to do that, so I'll say I've never heard of it.

I never said James Bond was a tactical shooter.. I said the game is an online tactical shooter in the mould of Bond, meaning it's a Bond-like spy game.

So, Killzone 2 is going to be exactly like the sequel? Are you fucking crazy? Just go read IGN previews and they say Sony's fixed all the problems. Without playing a game you can say it's shit, and then say it's justified because you played the last one years aho on a different console? Makes sense.

Talk about angry, between this and Gen Chat you really do need to grab some pussy and smash it. All you type is crap insults mixed with a little bit of facts. BTW, you're sarcastically insulting games you've never even played..

Never dissed Gears Of War?... Thats a cool game, not half as good as the hype train says, but I clocked it and it's cool. Much much better then Halo.

eVoL
10-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Getting a bit angry? Yet still can't make a point;

I said what are the Xbox exclusives, and you replied to me with games that aren't exclusive. Why would I want to know about games which are coming to PS3? that was my point, the XBox lineup looks shit next to PS3's, and you chuck up PS3 games to make it look better.

I didn't diss them, I said I've never heard of them. "Chuck it in google" is obviously what you did for most of the games you criticised, because you've got absolutely no clue with them. I'll take a look at the games, but I just don't care enough about the game to do that, so I'll say I've never heard of it.

I never said James Bond was a tactical shooter.. I said the game is an online tactical shooter in the mould of Bond, meaning it's a Bond-like spy game.

So, Killzone 2 is going to be exactly like the sequel? Are you fucking crazy? Just go read IGN previews and they say Sony's fixed all the problems. Without playing a game you can say it's shit, and then say it's justified because you played the last one years aho on a different console? Makes sense.

Talk about angry, between this and Gen Chat you really do need to grab some pussy and smash it. All you type is crap insults mixed with a little bit of facts. BTW, you're sarcastically insulting games you've never even played..

Never dissed Gears Of War?... Thats a cool game, not half as good as the hype train says, but I clocked it and it's cool. Much much better then Halo.
Angry? Read your first two replies. You tried to come off hard in the first place acting like you founded Gamepro magazine yourself

You asked for Xbox's "lineup", so I gave it to you -- not "exclusives", to which you based your silly little insultful arguement on. I threw PS3 games in there to make it look good? Hey idiot, did it ever occur to you that maybe I didn't know they were multi-platform titles in the first place?

"IGN said they fixed all the problems" }:T IGN just said "they" fixed all the problems with HL2 (The Orange Box release), which obviously Valve didn't. See what I fucking mean? It must be true if IGN says it.. lol

And now you're bringing up my participation comments in General Chat on an online Wu-Tang forum? How low can you get faggot? You're just another pale swine who listens to rap and thinks he can be a real-life producer on his computer. You hog juice-sweating United Kingdom Saxon cocksucker -- don't talk to me about pussy when you post on this site like a maniac. You probably flick your dick to beat off anyway, junior

I know you feel fanatically inclined to defend your expensive, depreciating asset PlayStation 3, but relax for a while and jump off some bridges.

You failed the moment you registered on this site, "DJ Methods" :looking:

eVoL
10-15-2007, 02:01 AM
I mean look how pathetic you are

Me, 2003 966 posts
You, Febuary 2007 1,573 posts

And what's sad is you have ovaries when it comes to discussions

DJMethods
10-15-2007, 02:06 AM
Angry? Read your first two replies. You tried to come off hard in the first place acting like you founded Gamepro magazine yourself

Hard? What do you guys think hard is on here, cause I can guarantee "hard" isn't being on an internet site, despite when you joined, being grey and thinking it makes you "OG".

You asked for Xbox's "lineup", so I gave it to you -- not "exclusives", to which you based your silly little insultful arguement on. I threw PS3 games in there to make it look good? Hey idiot, did it ever occur to you that maybe I didn't know they were multi-platform titles in the first place?

No I didn't ask for just the Xbox lineup, I specifically said in the first line "What are the good 360 games made for next year, the exclusive titles which won't be on PS3?". I then listed what exclusive titles were coming out on PS3... It's not hard to follow.

If you didn't know they were multi-plat, why list them. Why not take your own advice and just fucking google it?

"IGN said they fixed all the problems" }:T IGN just said "they" fixed all the problems with HL2 (The Orange Box release), which obviously Valve didn't. See what I fucking mean? It must be true if IGN says it.. lol

I'm going by someone whos actually played the game and been harsh to the PS3 so far.

You're going by hopes and dreams, you've never touched the game and never seen it running besides on your computer.

who would have the better clue?

And now you're bringing up my participation comments in General Chat on an online Wu-Tang forum? How low can you get faggot? You're just another pale swine who listens to rap and thinks he can be a real-life producer on his computer. You hog juice-sweating United Kingdom Saxon cocksucker -- don't talk to me about pussy when you post on this site like a maniac. You probably flick your dick to beat off anyway, junior

LOL@that.

Has nothing to do with this at all.. But yeah, you STILL mentioning dick, go get some pussy bro - Your arse was already found out as scared of it.

And producer? I don't produce.. Nice try though, much like this whole discussion, you've got no facts.

I know you feel fanatically inclined to defend your expensive, depreciating asset PlayStation 3, but relax for a while and jump off some bridges.

Uh, yeah, because lines like the one above show that you're not mad. You're just angry and sad, get some prozac, get some pussy - I don't give a fuck which one, just get off my nuts.

You failed the moment you registered on this site, "DJ Methods" :looking:

There we go again. You've failed to even make a point. This shits done, you're a sad motherfucker who thinks he's hard posting shit he wouldn't say to my face. You got clowned for being a little faggot and scared of pussy, now you're on my nuts like I give a fuck? Nah man, you can do what you like, I was just giving this dude a bit of help before the Xbot brigade got here and told him to buy a console he'd need to put into repairs every 3 months.

DJMethods
10-15-2007, 02:11 AM
I mean look how pathetic you are

Me, 2003 966 posts
You, Febuary 2007 1,573 posts

And what's sad is you have ovaries when it comes to discussions

See, again.

I know it's sad, you've been here for 4 years ffs.

Are you uncapable of saying anything worthwhile? this is why you can't get pussy, because you lack common sense. If you want someone to take you seriously, how about you know, not being an absolute joke?

Says it all under your name - you're spineless.

I post, you sit at the computer looking for people you can go off at because your sad existance on Wutang-Corp is all you have left. You're masturbating 15 times a day because no girl wants to go near you, you have 0 game, nothing. Up at what, 3am masturbating for the 15th time today while frothing at the mouth? Get some sleep, you're pathetic dude, and thats not even an insult it's just reality.

eVoL
10-15-2007, 02:16 AM
You think I'm scared of pussy because some heroin addicts (Tek & Bis Fan) who live in some slums said so? Son I get so much vagina I can choose freely and deny skanky herpes hoes, I aint desperate for it like some of you lowlifes are.

"Go get some pussy"
"Get pussy"

Bro, how about you follow your own advice and get some. EVERYONE who says that shit online don't get SQUAT. Stop lying to yourself.

I'm done talking about video games with you because it's obvious your life REVOLVES around them. You're watching so much porn you live in a fantasy world where you think you actually score with the ladies. Keep dreaming. You and I both know that

Sign off this site and go blog on Xanga. You're just another faggot

eVoL
10-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Oh and keep replying bitch, I like hearing girls talk about themselves

DJMethods
10-15-2007, 02:27 AM
You think I'm scared of pussy because some heroin addicts (Tek & Bis Fan) who live in some slums said so? Son I get so much vagina I can choose freely and deny skanky herpes hoes, I aint desperate for it like some of you lowlifes are.

"Go get some pussy"
"Get pussy"

Bro, how about you follow your own advice and get some. EVERYONE who says that shit online don't get SQUAT. Stop lying to yourself.

I'm done talking about video games with you because it's obvious your life REVOLVES around them. You're watching so much porn you live in a fantasy world where you think you actually score with the ladies. Keep dreaming. You and I both know that

Sign off this site and go blog on Xanga. You're just another faggot

Thats it? That was almost nice for you

My life revolves around video games? Because I'm discussing them with a dude who asked a question? Get the fuck outta here, I'm too broke to have a life revolving around video games - Waste too much money on vinyl. Wish I had the cash to do it though. I know whats going on because I look around before wasting money, got rent to pay, got bills, got alcohol.. I'm not wasting $100 for something shit.

Good for you, but fuck it more, you're always angry and shit. Tek has an e-rep to hold up, he's angry and a poser, and Bis Fan is just.. Bis Fan.

I get no pussy? If you say so, but I've been out and socialised with a girl I fucked last week, just today. Good to see you caring though, those social skills are up and bouncing already.

DJMethods
10-15-2007, 02:28 AM
Oh and keep replying bitch, I like hearing girls talk about themselves

See, the social skills are getting there. IlPotentz won't know whats hit her.

eVoL
10-15-2007, 02:36 AM
Thats it? That was almost nice for you

My life revolves around video games? Because I'm discussing them with a dude who asked a question? Get the fuck outta here, I'm too broke to have a life revolving around video games - Waste too much money on vinyl. Wish I had the cash to do it though. I know whats going on because I look around before wasting money, got rent to pay, got bills, got alcohol.. I'm not wasting $100 for something shit.

Good for you, but fuck it more, you're always angry and shit. Tek has an e-rep to hold up, he's angry and a poser, and Bis Fan is just.. Bis Fan.

I get no pussy? If you say so, but I've been out and socialised with a girl I fucked last week, just today. Good to see you caring though, those social skills are up and bouncing already.

A white kid from England who listens to El-P, J-Live, and Wordsmith whose online handle is "DJ Methods" is talking to me about "social skills". Fucking comedy.

Here, I even uploaded this nice little sample from my cellphone inbox. Give your hog pinky penis a blow and don't ever type to or about me again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/_eVoL_/IMAGE_056.jpg

CEITEDMOFO
10-15-2007, 08:26 AM

shut the fuck up

TrueDciple
10-15-2007, 09:26 AM
I must say im feeling very tempted to return my XB360 i got a week a go and get me a PS3. :?

CEITEDMOFO
10-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Oh and by the way, Gears fucking rocks. You must be one fucking fairy to reject a game where you can chainsaw people in pieces then turn around and unload some machine gun rounds..

pro.Graveface
10-15-2007, 11:37 AM
both but wit a choice 360 kuz of ninja gaiden 2 exclusive baby hehehe

RagnaroK
10-15-2007, 12:21 PM
choosing between them from a neutral point it really depends on what your looking for

-i went for a PS3 cuz it always deliver on the games which is the most important thing,
-plus they got the biggest catalogue
-the graphic are way better then the 360(sshsshss! please no get at me with stupid comment i got the 2 console at home already compare them on a HDTV)
- the greatest graphic 360 can do is Gears Of War{as far as i have seen till this day} but that same level of detail was shown on heavenly sword and this is a first wave of PS3 game
- Blue Ray you just need to afford the PS3 HDDVD you need to buy 360 plus the player plus the intercooler so your 360 wont heat up
- playstation got the perfect control since the first one and now is better with the motion censor(soon it will have the dualshock too)is really cool to shot arrows and guide that motherfucker into the ass of your enemies without standing in front of the TV like and idiot like the WII smashing you stuff around the room and you don't have to buy the cable to recharge the control it comes included is short but is there
- online is free fucker i don't give a shit how little you have to pay is always better free
- the PS & PS2 backward compatibility there are games that still playable so this is a most
- i find the interface more easy then the 360
- METAL FUCKING GEAR 4 GUNZ FOR YALL BITCHES WHAT!

the bad side
- the price
- the wait for the good games
- to waist money on a memory port so you can transfer your stuff to the PS3 hard drive really you might use that 1 time on your life(but you will waist money on the xbox too so in this part they are the same)
- is big as hell weight as hell but this is a thing only a stupid xbox fanboy will say to get back a sony fanboy so discard this one
- the loading but yall should be used to it
- is logical that the 360 be better with the online stuff and multiplayer then the PS3 c'mon they are microsoft

thats all i can think off for now theres alot of thing that are good & bad from both console if you can afford them both then do it 360 1st PS3 2nd but if you are leaning for one only get a mother fucking PS3 the games are right there my bro owns a 360 & the only game i play regularly is geometry war(arcade game) the other games just don't do it for me except gears of war i need the play that shit

SWAMP WATER
10-16-2007, 06:20 PM
When iz PS3 gonna get they vibrating remotes?

KZA
10-16-2007, 06:44 PM
360 now ps3 later..

I own all the 3 next gen systems =)

FatherSl!me
10-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Here, I even uploaded this nice little sample from my cellphone inbox. Give your hog pinky penis a blow and don't ever type to or about me again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/_eVoL_/IMAGE_056.jpg
thats gotta be the flatest ass i ever seen.

on topic
360 is da shit imo. i heard alot of good things on ps3 but i also hear it aint worth da $$$$$$. oh yeah, & co sign on HEAT's comment towards Gears.

11th Chamber
10-17-2007, 05:59 PM
^^^co-sign on what you just said, except for the part about that ass.

FatherSl!me
10-17-2007, 07:52 PM
^^^co-sign on what you just said, except for the part about that ass.
y not co sign da ass statement? u gotta be crazy if u think dat ass aint FLAT!! not FAT or PHAT but FLLLLLLLLLLAAAAT!
for all i know its a fukin dude:r

Jet Set
10-27-2007, 01:52 PM
PS3 misconceptions and spin

I read various game forums from time to time, and often see gamers complaining about 'lazy ports' to the ps3. They often mention how the ps3 is the most powerful game console and blame developers working on the console for doing a bad job. Sony has all of these people duped by impressive marketing spin, and I'm often amazed at how potent this type of rhetoric proves to be. For those unaware, I'm going to break it down simply and explain exactly why ports to the ps3 will never be as good as their 360 counter parts, and why most ps3 exclusives will likely continue to suck. First, lets debunk a few common misconceptions:

"The PS3 is more graphically advanced than the 360"

Fill rate is one of the primary ways to measure graphics performance - in essence, it's a number describing how many pixel operations you can perform. The fill rate on the PS3 is significantly slower than on the 360, meaning that games either have to run at lower resolution or use simpler shader effects to achieve the same performance. Additionally, the shader processing on the ps3 is significantly slower than on the 360, which means that a normal map takes more fill rate to draw on the ps3 than it does on the 360. And I'm not talking about small differences here, we're talking roughly half the pixel pushing power.

"Ok, fine, but the cell is like, super powerful"

In theory, sure, but in reality it doesn't work out that way. Game code simply doesn't split well across multiple processors. You can probably find a way to split a few things off fairly easily - put the audio on one processor, animation on another; but generally the breakup is always going to leave several of the SPUs idle or underutilized. On top of that, it's usually not CPU speed that restricts the visuals in games - it's fill rate.

"Uh, Blue Ray!"

Great for watching movies, but not so great for games. Getting data off the blue ray drive takes about twice as long as it does to get the same data off the 360's DVD drive. That translates into longer load times, or god forbid if your streaming from disk, tighter constraints on the amount of data you can stream.

"But it's got a lot more space than DVD"

Ok, you got me there - it does have a lot more space, and there is the potential to use that to do something cool, but thats unlikely to be realized in any useful way. There are tons of compression techniques available for data and I'd personally rather be able to get my data faster than have more of it. Most developers who use the entire Blue Ray drive are doing it to work around other problems with the ps3 such as it's slow loading - for instance, in Resistance: Fall of Man, every art asset is stored on disk once for every level that uses it. So rather than storing one copy of a texture, you're storing it 12 times. If you took that entire game and removed all the duplicate data, it would likely fit on a DVD without any problem. They do this to speed up load times, which, as I pointed out before, are painfully slow on the ps3. So in this case, the extra space is completely wasted.

"Once developers figure out the PS3 they'll maximize the hardware and it will be amazing"

I suspect a small number of PS3 only developers will optimize the hardware to do something cool. However, this will be an exception to the rule, and will likely involved game designs that are specifically designed for the hardware and funded by Sony. If those will prove to be fun or not is another question.

Most of the performance centric research into the PS3 has been around making it easier for developers to get the same level of performance you get out of the 360 naturally. For instance, some developers are using those extra SPU's on the cell to prepare data for the rendering pipeline. Basically, they take the data they would normally send to the graphics chip, send it to an SPU which optimizes it in some manner, then send it to the graphics chip. So, once again we see an 'advantage' in hardware being used to make up for a disadvantage in another area - a common theme with the ps3. And this introduces an extra frame of latency into the equation, making controller response slower.

So, the common theme is this; developers must spend significantly more time and resources getting the PS3 to do what the 360 can already do easily and with a lot less code. Lets look at how this translates into practical realities for a moment:

Why the PS3 version often pails in comparison to the 360 version, and why exclusives often suck:

As outlined above, getting equivalent performance out of the PS3 requires a lot of work unique to the platform, and in many cases, even with all these tricks, you still won't see equivalent performance. Thus, many ps3 games have simplified shaders and run at lower native resolutions than the 360 versions. On top of this, there is shrinking incentive to do this work; the PS3 isn't selling.

The code needed to make the PS3 work is most likely only useful to you on the PS3, as the types of tricks you need to do to make the thing perform are very unique to the platform and unlikely to be useful on any other architecture now or in the future. These issues all stem from unbalanced hardware design, and any future hardware that is this unbalanced will likely be unbalanced in a completely unique way.

Finally, there's the problem of resources. Game Development is, at it's heart, a resource management challenge. Given finite resources, do I have these five engineers work on optimizing the PS3 version to look better, or do I use them to make the game play better and fix bugs? Do I change my design to fit with what the PS3 hardware does well, or simply run the game at a slightly lower resolution on the PS3 to make up for it? Developers striving to push the PS3 hardware have often sacrificed their game in the process.

This post might come across as a lot of Sony bashing, but it's just the reality from the trenches. Sony let their hardware be designed by a comity of business interests rather than a well thought out design that would serve the game development community. They are going to loose hard this round because of it, and I hope that in the next round they take lessons from this round and produce a more balanced and usable machine.
posted by Jason Booth @ 4:44 AM (http://jbooth.blogspot.com/2007/10/ps3-misconceptions-and-spin.html)

wuswordz95
10-27-2007, 02:08 PM
yeah ps3 has better graphics. xbox has the coller games. my brother broke his xbox 360 cuz of some sort of re d light thingie.. his x box wouldnt start so he broke it with a hammer

Origin™
10-27-2007, 02:37 PM
Jason booth?

Harmonix sacked that clown lol

The same guy that was giving hand jobs to microsofts stand employes @ this years E3...

SWAMP WATER
10-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Dont get mad ps3 sucks!X360 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ink Is My Drink
10-30-2007, 07:57 AM
i never knew people got so serious about this whole console war thing you lot act like they takin the piss outta your fam or somthing when really they talking about how x box or ps3 is shit

and i find it funny when everyone argues on this site whatever its about it always ends up about some argument about who gets more pussy haha weird

so whys everyone take the whole console war thing so seriously ? just out of interest

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-30-2007, 08:14 AM

Wii

Outselling all the other consoles so all the developers are jumping on it. The game sline-up is suddenly improving rapidly and the invoative controls etc make it the best console around. Especially gonna rule for multi-player games.

I fyou aint getting a Wii, at least get a 360. The PS3 is an overpriced piece of crap.

BRONZBODY
10-30-2007, 11:10 AM
i have a ps3...but i work for microsoft so i like em both

wii on the other hand imo is a fad and us americans will get tired of it here real soon

360 is great for fps and xbox live(the only think that makes the console sell and halo)

ps3 is for the long run(home,dvr,web browsing,playing ps3 games on your psp etc)

but what you really want you get...your money your choice

oh and we have partally solved the 3 red lights thing and look for the hd dvd equipped 360 comming sooner than you think!!!

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-30-2007, 11:20 AM
^^ Nah Nintendo are too good at game design for it to be a fad. Hell, in less than a year they've sold more Wii's than Microsoft sold 360's in two years.

The biggest problem I have with the other consoles (along with price) is that you can't get Nintendo games on them, and in my opinion nintendo themselves are the greatest game designers. There'll be no Mario/Zelda/Metroid on PS3 or 360, and they're even getting PES2008 for the Wii now.

Besides, what could beat playing a FPS with this:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/dcemureviews/thumb_zapper_0706.jpg

L~>1<~NKS
10-31-2007, 11:18 AM
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/dcemureviews/thumb_zapper_0706.jpg

See, now that's wus up.

Microsoft needs to get on the ball.

L~>1<~NKS
10-31-2007, 11:32 AM
oh and we have partally solved the 3 red lights thing and look for the hd dvd equipped 360 comming sooner than you think!!!

I read up on that, but I saw that comin' - Looks like Sony need to make powermoves now:

Microsoft's Xbox: Coming Soon With HD-DVD?

http://media.cnbc.com/i/CNBC/Sections/News_And_Analysis/__Story_Inserts/graphics/__TECHNOLOGY/xbox360_logo_new.jpgCNBC.com

Sources I'm talking to at the company suggest that an announcement could come soon that Microsoft Microsoft Corp
MSFT

will unveil a new version of Xbox 360 featuring a built-in HD-DVD player and HD tuner. The device might be officially unveiled during Bill Gates' keynote at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show in January, which could be a bummer since it misses this upcominhg holiday shopping season.
It's true you can already play HD-DVD's through the Xbox but you need another device to plug in. Microsoft sells that player for $179, but it's not clear that the new Xbox360HD will simply be $179 more than the current Xbox 360 without it. Consumers might be getting a break if they buy the all-in-one unit.
I haven't heard pricing yet: details to come.But the blogs are all over this. Several analyst firms I talked with this morning say an HD version of Xbox wasn't expected until mid-to late 2008, so anything earlier would be a surprise.
All the hub-bub began with a story in the Australian publication, "Smarthouse," after comments it had gotten from an executive at Toshiba. But The Seattle Post-Intelligencer says no new Xbox is coming after what sound like pretty definitive comments it had gotten from Microsoft; that maybe Microsoft will license its technology to Toshiba for a new kind of all-in-one player/recorder/game-player/HD thingy. Intriguing.
We've placed several calls into the company seeking official comment. Some folks are looking into it; others haven't returned the calls yet. But the folks I'm talking to off-the-record say an announcement is coming.
This could be a big deal for both Microsoft and the HD-DVD movement. Microsoft has already seen a significant pop in Xbox console sales in the wake of the Halo 3 release. In fact, some market research suggests that sales have tripled normal volume. That makes sense since as we've reported there are about 2.5 million Xboxers still playing the game on older consoles, who have not traded up to the new 360. Halo 3 was widely expected to get them to do so.
At the same time, back at the Digital Life Expo, we detailed how HD-DVD was outselling Blu-Ray on laptops by better than 8-1. It stands to reason that laptop users who have onboard HD-DVD would also want that same format at home.
Now that Microsoft is making it even easier for consumers to use the format in such a popular game-player, this is more bad news for Blu-Ray, and of course its primary backer,
, which makes that competing platform available in PlayStation. All of this becomes much more important in Microsoft's grander plan of using the Xbox to invade the living room. A kind of Trojan Horse. An all-in-one digital entertainment hub masquerading as a game-player.

McAdams Wright Ragen in Seattle expects Microsoft to realize a year-over-year 35% gain in its Entertainment Device Division, to $1.4 billion. Halo 3 is widely viewed as the lynch-pin to getting this beleaguered unit into the black. An all-in-one game-player/HD-DVD player could help even more.
Microsoft reports its earnings on Thursday and I'll preview the expectations--which seem to be gaining a lot of momentum--in an upcoming post.

chiba
11-01-2007, 09:15 PM

true....BUT NOT OT RUB IT IN ......in japan theres nuff games for the ps3
i think they are translating them
i was in akihabra no too long ago and they had some SERIOUS GAMES!! and the fifa 08 game is SIIIIICCCK!!!

but like dj meth said
360 if your dieing for a console
i dont need to own any of them consoles coz arcades in japan are siiiiick!!
vut in the long run i spent more at the arcades (then again i pay like 30$ for 3 hours unlimited games, batting cages, go carts, soccer cage, pin pong, pitching cage, basket ball cage etc etc

NIGHT MAYOR
11-01-2007, 11:37 PM
cant smoke bongs easily in an arcade - and who wants to stand up......... pffffft id rather play on pc b4 arcade hahahaha....................hahahah

ironwizard
11-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Got a 360, it has lots of quality titles. Also want a PS3, just because.... well, itīs gonna have some good titles coming next year. When God of War 3 comes out I might have to buy one. If I got the dough at the time. Right now though, I find it hard to justify a purchase right now, even though itīs really tempting.

On a side not, I also really want Super Mario Galaxy, but I donīt have a Wii, and that game is basically the only one Iīm interested in on the system. It might be a bit stupid to buy a console just to play a single game...