PDA

View Full Version : Mmorpgs

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Who plays what?

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 09:05 PM
I say fuck mmorpgs, atleast world of warcraft. The only thing WoW has going for it is its enjoyable PvP. Warhammer Online will just be a WoW rip off its looks basically the same. But this game... Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZH4trrhFq8

Tell me that doesn't look sick.

this game will dominate and revolutionize mmorpg gaming.

this is my most anticipated game for 360

Paranoid
10-14-2007, 09:08 PM
this fuckin graphics look like Oblivion. huge landscapes, extremely detailed world

Buzk
10-15-2007, 11:13 AM
i played WoW for about 3 years, and it's actually the most addictive and fun game i've ever played. gave it up 6 months ago.
can't wait for Age of Conan to come out, looks great

shaolinsword
10-15-2007, 11:52 AM
I used to play WoW, FFXI and Phantasy Star Online but I gave up playing MMO's gonna start playin when the DBZ game comes out tho

Paranoid
10-15-2007, 12:09 PM
the PvP was the only thing that kept me goin in WoW. if i hadnt sold my account id probably still do the battlegrounds. age of conan will shit on every game tho.

Buzk
10-15-2007, 12:30 PM
^you're right about the pvp, the raiding eventually got really boring after a while, and i spent my time in wow pvp'ing ab / wsg for months. when i finally got my exalted shit there was nothing left to do but wait for BC which i only played for like 2 months.

Paranoid
10-15-2007, 12:47 PM
i got to rank General in pvp and then it got to the point where i would have to stop going to school and sleeping if i was gonna make anymore progress. back then your rank would decay if you stopped PvPing. Of course after I quit they changed that. the raiding frustrated me cuz once i got the good gear, more just came out i would have to try and get. i eventually realized that the future of WoW was just the same thing over and over, and how much time I had wasted. It was just one big grind. I want a rpg that just fun to play and I don't feel like I'm working while I play it.

DJMethods
10-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Haaaaate this shit

FPS online are cool, but I can't co-operate with people like that, much rather kill

Koolish
10-15-2007, 05:00 PM
the only mmorpg's i were on were the ones that for some reason were temporarily free and people i knew happened to find them.

i don't really enjoy the concept altogether, time is much more important than skill to develop.

Paranoid
10-15-2007, 08:18 PM
WoW sucks. This Conan game looks nothing like it. Has real time combat and skill applies with the abilities to block and evade, theres combos. Multiple classes. You will be able to kill anyone, anywhere. Siege battles. Based off of the original Conan stories, not the movies. Mounted combat. You can give people lifts on your horse. Dungeons and huge crazy looking monsters. Realistic graphics. This game will become my sickness.