PDA

View Full Version : Tried To Maintain

GuardianOne
08-02-2005, 11:26 AM
"As the cycles proceed, when they had begun, with horrid wailing to begin, gradually started progressing, the quarter was not of difference but had its own changings, yes the mind appeared to be much settled, this was just simple knowledge, still onward and had just remembered the patterns of this type, seemed to experience it all over again, it always surprises, but would not have changed, just persuing its own ways accordingly, this keeps in touch with those who understand all this, it was a lesson in its own atmosphere and all lessons are learnt, as they give off channels".

BlaK FuRYaN
08-02-2005, 11:39 AM
No disrespect G. I always read your work, but i jus dont now how to comment on it....sometimes i find jewls and others are like words being put together without content....

Can you skript suin on a particular subject?

GuardianOne
08-03-2005, 01:28 AM
No disrespect G. I always read your work, but i jus dont now how to comment on it....sometimes i find jewls and others are like words being put together without content....

Can you skript suin on a particular subject?
AMM!! I trying to comprehend what you mean but iam sure it can be true, some may fail to percieve the subject in the verse. But thanks for looking out, i suppose i'll try that. Its a weakness i have even on collaborations.

But thanks.

Peace
PS: I haven't checked out any recent posts from you also?