PDA

View Full Version : Cures perhaps...

V4D3R
10-19-2007, 06:34 PM
depression:
change what you're doing - because apparently it isn't working
help someone else
hang out with different people
laugh - make funny faces at yourself in the mirror - why do you take yourself so seriously?
look up, literally
cultivate self-acceptance: 'I love and accept myself exactly as I am,' 'I approve of myself'
don't watch television - period
avoid religion
breathe: breath is life. Breathe in, accept. Breathe out, release. Repeat
dis-ease
Lyme: Rife Technology?
cancer: open mind, for a start. Recognize that the American Cancer Society and Big Pharma thrive on 'incurable' diseases, not curing or eliminating them. Big Pharma invents new diseases. When's the last time you saw a TV ad that said, 'ask your doctor about not taking any medication at all?'
heart disease: don't do what causes it. That said, chelation therapy proved itself effective after WWII, but was sidelined by the AMA after the invention of the more lucrative - and generally ineffective - bypass procedure. One clue to the potential value of chelation lies in the fact that the American Heart Association - whose continued existence depends on an epidemic of heart disease - finds 'no scientific evidence' to support it. (For ten points, who paid for that 'scientific evidence'?)
great stuff to know about for infections, etc: tea tree oil
obesity: research MSG, aspartame...read Eat To Live. Keeping you fat is big business to Big Pharma.
breathe: breath is life. Breathe in, accept. Breathe out, release. Repeat.
most of life's problems
ask yourself, 'is this working?' If you believe 'I suck,' or 'I have bad luck,' or 'I have shitty relationships,' then what's the problem? You're programming yourself for failure, and your program is working just fine.
cultivate detachment - what suffering does not originate with attachment - to an idea, person, belief, self-concept, or possession?
breathe: breath is life. Breathe in, accept. Breathe out, release. Repeat.
I can't speak for you, but it appears, consistently, that when I take myself too seriously, events conspire to remind me that I've lost my way.
be aware: every day you create your reality. Yes, there is weird shit in this world - does that determine how you have to feel? Become an actor, not a reactor.
from Randomlight

Bis Fan
10-19-2007, 09:08 PM
thanks G4YD3R :)

Koolish
10-20-2007, 12:28 PM
^ i have to say KTL is really not the place for your posts bud.

the list is interesting, most illnesses of the mind or the body are not seen to be cured by the person who carries them, only by a certain "qualified" individual. the hardest part of making a change in your life is doing it because of, and for yourself. the list here that describes cures for depression would be hard for a depressed person to grasp, but likely beneficial. the ideas are a little unorthodox and i imagine they arrived from one mind's contemplation, so who/what the hell is randomlight?

shinobi4227
10-20-2007, 12:41 PM
Television doesn't cause depression. Smoke weed, that helps when you depressed.

Bis Fan
10-20-2007, 02:20 PM
^ i have to say KTL is really not the place for your posts bud.

I have to say I really don't care :no:

I said thanks

bud