PDA

View Full Version : BTC: Last one for today: Transcendental Optimism - Sorry for clogging up the temple

Ebo
08-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Sharpened darts pierce going misconceptions
Breaking down truth from old deceptions
My state of mind shifts like the tide of the ocean
But maintains a level of true devotion.
Old habits change skin, appearing seemingly different
Only reflections of the lies to who i once contributed
Now staying focused on false prophets who bring false reality
Seperating lies and doubts, remain create the remedy
Twenty-one years of study time already past down instantly
Through voice and thought, translating vibrantly
Symbolic elements teach willing kids where peace is found
While marketing spreads the same symbols on the wrong account
Perception makes me doubt the reality of symbolism
As I try to bring forward sense-trancended optimism
My wisdom wrapped up in sheets of earthly dreaming
Making it impossible for animals to see the meaning
Keeping lessons learnt secretly means you're not ready to apply truth universally
Trying to grasp facts that are far beyond your level of readiness
keeps you searching for future happiness
Time taking away your loved ones without regret
Spiritual outerbody communication takes away the cause of death
Releaved from fiction from false storytellers
Now shining light fills up the cellars

PsYkOsUs
08-02-2005, 04:39 PM
i just dropped in to let you know that no one's gonna read even a quarter of that... you just wasted your time... you defeat the purpose of gettin' noticed by droppin' too much at one time, 'cause you could have dropped five of the illest verses in history, but you just insured that they will never be seen by droppin' so much at once... try postin' one verse a week, and if you're talented, people will notice you and look back for your older posts... throwin' your work in people's faces will only get you ignored, for example: i didn't even read this verse, and this may very well be the only comment you recieve...

PEACE

PSY

Wu-tang Fan
08-02-2005, 04:55 PM
"i just dropped in to let you know that no one's gonna read even a quarter of that... you just wasted your time... you defeat the purpose of gettin' noticed by droppin' too much at one time, 'cause you could have dropped five of the illest verses in history, but you just insured that they will never be seen by droppin' so much at once... try postin' one verse a week, and if you're talented, people will notice you and look back for your older posts... throwin' your work in people's faces will only get you ignored, for example: i didn't even read this verse, and this may very well be the only comment you recieve...

PEACE

PSY"

Don't be so nasty you blind fool,we have our joys to share....There is no need for that kind of response,The man probably thought it would be lazy to write 5 quick lines,instead he gave a whole verse that was very good indeed.And the only reason that not many people reply is that not many people browse this partucular message board.And you are very much soulless indeed.

Idiom
08-02-2005, 05:10 PM
kids or even grown men don't understand help when someone is trying to give it.....
respect your elders little boy, he was hinting him some shit to help him out..you
going to read every single thread he did?

you're a fuckin' liar!

no, he's a "certified asshole"

and i'm the "copywritten bastard"

oh, you want to fight now?

sorry i wiLL go to jail

take care anyway

OmO < Idiom

Wu-tang Fan
08-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Sorry Sir but it could have been delivered in a nicer manner.And what are all those lines refering to about copyright?

Wu-tang Fan
08-02-2005, 05:14 PM
By the way,your style is funny,with all this "little boy" stuff you sound like those people in those victorian flicks.

Luther Large
08-02-2005, 05:34 PM
i'm not here to start any verbals but this wutang fan could very well be your age too dont believe every thing you read idiom

Wu-tang Fan
08-02-2005, 05:39 PM
That's a good idea,but if something aint true I don't put it unless it's obviously not true(like Born-1903 or something).And by tha way there is a "-" in ma user name.

Wu-tang Fan
08-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Cuz people gotta have some trust in stuff!

PsYkOsUs
08-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Don't be so nasty you blind fool,we have our joys to share....There is no need for that kind of response,The man probably thought it would be lazy to write 5 quick lines,instead he gave a whole verse that was very good indeed.And the only reason that not many people reply is that not many people browse this partucular message board.And you are very much soulless indeed.
grow up, and stop bein' so sensitive... i offered an honest piece of advice; never once did i diss the cat... honest advice is always more valuable than hollow praise... now this cat's just gonna be disappointed to see that his 10 or so responses are meanin'less arguements...

PEACE

PSY

Ebo
08-05-2005, 01:12 PM
too bad...

GuardianOne
08-06-2005, 04:03 AM
I think the first three quarters of this verse has a lot of your style and proper content, the last bit seems to drift with less power of knowledge. But it was nice.

Peace
PS: Yah we noticed you posted a number of verses!!!!!!!!!

Ebo
08-06-2005, 02:44 PM
True Guardian, upon reading your comment and then reading my verse i noticed too the last part was weaker. Thanks again for commenting on my stuff