PDA

View Full Version : PS3 problem

RagnaroK
10-22-2007, 12:02 AM
today i finally got to use the online service with my PS3 but before i could sign in i have to download a MOTHERFUCKING UPDATE which i HATE! since the PSP cuz it won't allow you to do shit unless is downloaded so i began the update, the connection wasn't that good it took time to get just 7% of it but it was doing alright so i started to watch some football and an hour later when i check the update the fucking PS3 blackout i try to push buttons on the controller and it did nothing so i turn the PS3 off when i turn it on again all i get is the black screen there is nothing i can do all that appears is the black screen

i mean WHATDA FUCK i was trying to get an update i my PS3 gets fuck up because of it SHIT

have this happen to any of you or at least heard of something similar? i need help on this

L~>1<~NKS
10-22-2007, 11:57 AM
That's wack - on 360 you can turn the system off and it'll still download anything you have pending on your list. As long as you have a broadband conneck you should be straight.

And by the way you can use PSP on 360 to an extent.

And yea I heard that problem happen before from by nicca that has a ps3.

BRONZBODY
10-22-2007, 01:40 PM
i left mine off for a day

and after that it never happend again

but if u get a black screen with ya 360

u better call my job cus it needs repair

but like links says our customer service sucks

RagnaroK
10-22-2007, 06:07 PM
ok today my bro check it and is back it was ok the ps3 setting started to appear with the same ? that appear when you first turn it on but it didn't download the update the memory, user and everything that i had was intact

when i have time i will check exactly what happen so this shit don't happen to any of you that have a PS3
but yeah my bro have a 360 and the online service is real cool he have no problems with it except that another user can't play the arcade games he downloaded that sucks
360 got a stronger receiver for the routers signal with my PS3 don't i had to move the router & the console a bit closer to get a bit of signal

SWAMP WATER
10-24-2007, 01:19 PM
That's wack - on 360 you can turn the system off and it'll still download anything you have pending on your list. As long as you have a broadband conneck you should be straight.

And by the way you can use PSP on 360 to an extent.

And yea I heard that problem happen before from by nicca that has a ps3.
PS3 still got bugs in it.360 RULES!

RagnaroK
10-24-2007, 06:03 PM
PS3 still got bugs in it.360 RULES!

360 has worst thing like the over heating & the motherboard came defective that shit fuck up my bro xbox and it cost over 100$ to fix it

whatever happen to my ps3 during the update might have been a minor thing it could be the weak signal it was receiving that interrupted the download or it could be the HD cable that have some problems each time you change from the tv to the game it takes time before the image of the game appear

but after a day that the ps3 was ok

TeknicelStylez
10-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Xbox blows, the it doesn't have a fraction of the graphic capabilities that the PS3 has.

Jet Set
10-30-2007, 06:49 AM
fanboys....

SWAMP WATER
11-10-2007, 05:36 PM
360 has worst thing like the over heating & the motherboard came defective that shit fuck up my bro xbox and it cost over 100$ to fix it

whatever happen to my ps3 during the update might have been a minor thing it could be the weak signal it was receiving that interrupted the download or it could be the HD cable that have some problems each time you change from the tv to the game it takes time before the image of the game appear

but after a day that the ps3 was ok

Technoligy iz ment to brake down.Sometimes you just gotta replace ya parts if you can,and move on.

SWAMP WATER
11-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Xbox blows, the it doesn't have a fraction of the graphic capabilities that the PS3 has.

My causin got PS3,and the graphics dont look better,or play better than tha 360.

SWAMP WATER
11-10-2007, 05:41 PM

PS3 lost this round get over it.

JASPER
11-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Xbox blows, the it doesn't have a fraction of the graphic capabilities that the PS3 has.HAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAA!

RagnaroK
11-14-2007, 12:14 AM
well its all good now got the second update and it when quickly and now i enjoying free online play with ghos recon 2

note:t the ps3 does have a bit of better grafics

SWAMP WATER
11-15-2007, 11:22 AM
well its all good now got the second update and it when quickly and now i enjoying free online play with ghos recon 2

note:t the ps3 does have a bit of better grafics

Better graphics?I cant tell I own 360,but play both.

oDoUoSoKo
11-15-2007, 09:08 PM
PISTOLENCE on psn, holla