PDA

View Full Version : 1st pc crash

INF
10-23-2007, 12:41 AM
My comp crashed 2 days ago and I lost everything. I'm back up now with a clean system starting from scratch. I had failed to back up a lot of shit.

Anyway , I got FL6 up in here and learned it well. I remember seeing an FL7 DL in here but I doubt its any good anymore.

I lost tons of songs and sounds but I can slowly get them back.

I need an FL though , Bad.

Anybody ... somebody ... if you listenin out there .... heeeelllllppp!

INF
10-23-2007, 10:04 AM
CAN anybody send me FL 6 or 7? Whats up with it? Thats all I need.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-23-2007, 10:54 AM
What in the hell are you talking abouT

EAGLE EYE
10-23-2007, 11:12 AM
he wants fruity loops 6 or 7

infinity how come you havent learned how to use torrent files to download your bootlegged shit yet? Its easy as fuck and you can find everything you'll ever need on isohunt.com

WARPATH
10-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Robby, maybe you should give a class on torrents. For example, which programs to use or don't use, and which websites provide torrents. I just barely learned how to download with those recently.

INF
10-23-2007, 12:40 PM
he wants fruity loops 6 or 7

infinity how come you havent learned how to use torrent files to download your bootlegged shit yet? Its easy as fuck and you can find everything you'll ever need on isohunt.com

Thanks Robby. I'm Gonna learn right now (this second).

I guess the reason why I never did start using torrents is cuz I got real comfortable with the way I was doing things and didnt wanna go outside that.

EAGLE EYE
10-23-2007, 01:22 PM
The concept of torrents is this simple:

1.) downloading a bitorrent client (either one from the official website or bitTornado - which I use)

2.) going to a website that hosts torrent files like isohunt or torrentspy

3.) Download the small torrent file --- basically a reference file

4.) Your client will usually automatically come up after double click on the torrent file and prompt you of where you want to download the file (such as a zip file, iso file or album directory on your hard drive.

5.) Then just watch the progress bar

*also the better torrent websites will tell you stats of how many people aka seeds are downloading/leeching the file. The more seeds the better.

WARPATH
10-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Yarg.

INF
10-23-2007, 02:47 PM
I just installed fl7.

now I need sounds that will compare to what I had b4. I'm gonna investigate.

thanks torrents!