PDA

View Full Version : If you're in America........

Visionz
10-26-2007, 04:42 AM
you should already have three things

1)a Pandora accout (pretty much streaming radio perfected for free)

2)a station on that account based on the sounds of Barrington Levy

3)a nice weed stash so you can chill out and fully enjoy all that wonderfull reggae music :b

though eek-a-mouse catches a thumbs down

badoooo-boing-bida-bida-bida-bida-dee-dee-deeda boing

wow, really??

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-26-2007, 04:53 AM
You can get a Pandora account anywhere in the world. It's the best fuckin thing since sliced bread. I love that shit.

If you're from outside US, just make up your Zip code. I used 11111 or some shit like that.

You should also have The Tennors and Toots & The Maytals stations.

Visionz
10-26-2007, 05:06 AM
so you can just give 'em a us zip to bypass?? cool shit for everybody else in the world, I thought maybe they traced IP or some shit. I know its licensing that was fuckin it up for the rest of the world.

don't wanna search for a US zip???

787_ _ etc, etc

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-26-2007, 05:18 AM
Yeah everyone I know has used it without problems on a fake zip code.

Visionz
10-26-2007, 05:22 AM
You can get a Pandora account anywhere in the world. It's the best fuckin thing since sliced bread. I love that shit.

If you're from outside US, just make up your Zip code. I used 11111 or some shit like that.

You should also have The Tennors and Toots & The Maytals stations.

Checking The Tennors station out now, the song that's playin gots that earlier sound to it, kinda like Marley's "One Cup of Coffee" if you've ever heard it, it was one of his first recorded tracks, laid back chill music

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-26-2007, 05:48 AM
^^ I actually got into The Tennors cos of a couple of tracks that craopped up when I was playing my Toots station!

Visionz
10-26-2007, 05:50 AM
^^ I actually got into The Tennors cos of a couple of tracks that craopped up when I was playing my Toots station!
lol, that's the same reason I have a Peter Tosh station

LuckyTheWonderDog
10-26-2007, 05:56 AM
^^ Can't go wrong with Peter Tosh.