PDA

View Full Version : Xzibit vs U-god (results from a nonbiased site)

Bone Collecta
08-02-2005, 10:46 PM
http://s9.invisionfree.com/smack_battle_central/index.php?showtopic=4923&st=15&#last

Here go the results to you all lol so far 14-1 Xzibit is the winner you fuckin biased bastards. This site has no relation to Xzibit and i am not promoting this site this was to prove that X is MUCH better than U-god like the argument in a past thread.

Fr@z
08-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Whoever said U-God is better than Xzibit is a retard.

Seriously

R3beLuTionAry
08-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Whoever said U-God is better than Xzibit is a retard.

Seriously

Im a retard, but i never said U was better than X. Although i do rather listen to U, which is why that makes me a retard.

Fr@z
08-02-2005, 11:16 PM
ok

Funk_Dock
08-03-2005, 05:33 AM
i agree with em, X is better then U-god

adriatic
08-03-2005, 07:58 AM
Wait hold up so Xzibit vs. U-God was actually up for debate around here?

WTF X is lightyears beyond U-God and I haven't even liked any of his music in years.

The Wu dickriding around here is really getting out of hand. {:(

TUCO
08-03-2005, 08:59 AM
damn....as much as i hate to say it....Xzibit is indeed better than Uey most of the time....but i believe that in a Wu-Tang joint, Uey shines....no doubt
Xzibit edges him as a solo artist

peace

faderlaceratah
08-03-2005, 09:49 AM
http://s9.invisionfree.com/smack_battle_central/index.php?showtopic=4923&st=15&#last

Here go the results to you all lol so far 14-1 Xzibit is the winner you fuckin biased bastards. This site has no relation to Xzibit and i am not promoting this site this was to prove that X is MUCH better than U-god like the argument in a past thread.

Hahahaha, so apparently because a little over a dozen people like Xzibit more than U-God, that means he's better. Stupidest shit i've ever seen. I don't think the opinion of 14 people determines whether an emcee is doper than another. Fuck off with tryin to "prove" that an emcee is wack by busting out some bullshit poll results. I think U-God is better than Xzibit, and that's my opinion. Go ahead and tell me that my opinion is wrong.

9th Warrior
08-03-2005, 10:37 AM
damn....as much as i hate to say it....Xzibit is indeed better than Uey most of the time....but i believe that in a Wu-Tang joint, Uey shines....no doubt
Xzibit edges him as a solo artist

peace

:satisfy: co-sign

Wu-tang Fan
08-03-2005, 11:29 AM
Actually Universal-God is my favourite,because he's the only proper gangsta who raps,But I don't know whether he's better than Xzibit though.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
08-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Hahahaha, so apparently because a little over a dozen people like Xzibit more than U-God, that means he's better. Stupidest shit i've ever seen. I don't think the opinion of 14 people determines whether an emcee is doper than another. Fuck off with tryin to "prove" that an emcee is wack by busting out some bullshit poll results. I think U-God is better than Xzibit, and that's my opinion. Go ahead and tell me that my opinion is wrong.

co-sign

i like xzibit, but he needs some better beats sometimes

Unforgiven
08-03-2005, 11:58 AM
haha...hoodbred hip hop LOL

deadlymelody
08-03-2005, 01:20 PM
U-God is way better. X has that similar type voice but Uey just sounds better ya know what I mean? Plus we cannot forget all the classic verses U-God has. Chessboxing, Triumph, Full Rap Metal Jacket. Universal is better.

bringoutthegimp
08-03-2005, 03:03 PM
i cant believe people are saying u god is better, u god has never made anything near as good as xzibits first 2 albums although xzibit does sucks some amount now

Frank Drebin
08-03-2005, 04:50 PM
personally i take U-God over xzibit any day of the week

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 05:22 PM
LOL the Wu dickriders are incredible wooooooow

Big Risk
08-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Bone collecter, I like you man, but people just like him better you know? Theres no convincing them, its liek tryin to convert a hard core christian to satanism.

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 05:26 PM
lol this shit is hilarious man and they claim to know hip hop

mashqauck
08-03-2005, 05:26 PM
we arent dickriding wu at all. maybe we just like u gods music better. i mean, i listen to u god everday and i hardly listen to X and i still think u god is better even if you call me a dickrider

Big Risk
08-03-2005, 05:28 PM
lol this shit is hilarious man and they claim to know hip hop
Its all just personal prefence homie.

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 05:29 PM
You have to be able to distinguish Talent and your fav artists. You dont say someone is better just cause u like them more. You look at the talent and X has made MUCH MUCH better albums than U-god will EVER make

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 05:30 PM
co-sign

i like xzibit, but he needs some better beats sometimes
lol i bet he needs RZA beats huh? lol RZA isnt the only good producer X has plenty of good beats which means you need to go back and LISTEN to him

08-03-2005, 05:40 PM
lol i bet he needs RZA beats huh? lol RZA isnt the only good producer X has plenty of good beats which means you need to go back and LISTEN to him

why you think I'm obsessed with Wu?

chill the fuck out, I never mentioned RZA and I've listened to his past work, I have his at the speed of light album, but his last album had some bad beats

Funk_Dock
08-03-2005, 05:47 PM
you can have an opinion, ok, but it doesnt mean its right

Sure u-god had classic songs, i listen to him all d time but mention one bad verse from restless or 40 days and 40 nightz

maestro wooz
08-03-2005, 05:51 PM
dont worry bone collecta, i agree with you

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 05:52 PM
@ Sunt TZU
Weapons of Mass Destruction? he had some fire West Coast beats i like when ppl have their own style and dont try to be like NY will a bunch of NY producers and stick wit the ppl in their region

hot beats on that album....

Cold World
Muthafucka
Beware of us- is nice
Judgement day
hey now- nice commercial beat
ride or die
Klack- lol my fav song on the album i love doin the klack part lol

but thats most the album if u disagree go listen urself i was listening to the album as i was typing this

Longbongcilvaringz
08-03-2005, 06:27 PM
how does the poll on the site prove anything to anyone here. it only demonstrates the demographic of the voters and it is obvious that at a wu site there are going to be a number of people who prefer u-god to xzibit.

@ Sunt TZU
Weapons of Mass Destruction? he had some fire West Coast beats i like when ppl have their own style and dont try to be like NY will a bunch of NY producers and stick wit the ppl in their region

hot beats on that album....

Cold World
Muthafucka
Beware of us- is nice
Judgement day
hey now- nice commercial beat
ride or die
Klack- lol my fav song on the album i love doin the klack part lol

but thats most the album if u disagree go listen urself i was listening to the album as i was typing this

^^^^

so what, all he said was that there were some shit beats on WMD which there are.

oldie
08-03-2005, 06:57 PM
nah. not at all. is X fuck better than Uey. if that was so dnt u think X wud be in the clan an Uey wouldn't.
X is just like most emcees out there, their albums are a listen but dnt have much replay value. i bought all X's albums this yr cos i felt i needed to hear him n he's...well not average but not real dope...he's ok.

Ink Is My Drink
08-03-2005, 06:59 PM
i prefer u god

jtvc36
08-03-2005, 07:12 PM
X is raps??? I thought he was too busy pimpin people's rides. U-God has more potential and is smoother in my opinion.. Proof= Iron Flag; Soul Power, 36 chambers; mystery of chessboxin.

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 07:43 PM
lol X>>>>>>>>>>ugod ugod has NO nice solo albums compared to X

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 07:44 PM
how does the poll on the site prove anything to anyone here. it only demonstrates the demographic of the voters and it is obvious that at a wu site there are going to be a number of people who prefer u-god to xzibit.

^^^^

so what, all he said was that there were some shit beats on WMD which there are.
a couple not enough to say that the album is trash cause of it

jtvc36
08-03-2005, 07:46 PM
X albums may have been better cause he had better production on it..U said who's nicer and i'll go with da god

08-03-2005, 07:47 PM
watch him hate on you because of your opinion

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 08:22 PM
na X is nicer cause of his lyrics not just the production. His flow is better, his delivery is better, he has a better catologue, etc etc... there is no choice but to crown X the winner

jtvc36
08-03-2005, 08:25 PM
yea in the land of commerical rap..sure... U-god is way better and x is just a disgrace to hip hop.. eminem and dre should be ashamed to be asscioated with him

08-03-2005, 08:27 PM
naw i wouldn't go that far yo, Xzibit has alot of nice songs I like, in fact I do like him better than the Universal God, i'm just saying everyone has a opinion, please respect it

jtvc36
08-03-2005, 08:37 PM
yea i know..i just sauid that shit cause boine over there dont respect peoples opinoin

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 08:40 PM
lol you are an idiot Way better? lol U isnt even on X's level. so i see that you are one of those idiots who says all industry sucks and underground is good lol. fuckin lame ass grow the fuck up.

jtvc36
08-03-2005, 08:43 PM
go bump some corny ass nelly...the opnly thing positive bout him is the scattered ass he be havin in his videos (dont get x-cited..im talkin bout bitches asses)

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 08:48 PM
1) i dont listen to nelly bitch
2) u an ignant muhhh fucka
3) X>>>>>>your existance

08-03-2005, 08:49 PM
you know, i've seen you on the XXL mag forum, the all hip hop forum, why are you everywhere?

and you always hate everywhere

WuBanga36
08-03-2005, 08:50 PM
U-God all the way.

Bone Collecta
08-03-2005, 09:55 PM
you know, i've seen you on the XXL mag forum, the all hip hop forum, why are you everywhere?

and you always hate everywhere
i cant stand dickriders you cant get rid of me muhahhahhahaha a real fan would be able to admit that X has a better catalogue and is better on the mic than Ugod. its sad when ppl attach to them cause its their fav rappers.

Bedlam
08-03-2005, 10:12 PM
X has a better solo albums, but as far as who I do I like to hear rap more, its U-God. Doesnt mean I'm a dick rider, its just my opinion.

I dont got a problem with you Bone Collecta, but you judge people's opinions too much man. If they dont agree with you, it doesnt mean they're wrong.

08-03-2005, 10:34 PM
i cant stand dickriders you cant get rid of me muhahhahhahaha a real fan would be able to admit that X has a better catalogue and is better on the mic than Ugod. its sad when ppl attach to them cause its their fav rappers.
naw i've been on most of those sites since i was 13, just under different names

you're like the parasite that goes to these sites and hates on people for having different opinions

and by the way, if you read what I said I like Xzibit better than U God, sheesh, you just want reason to hate

deadlymelody
08-03-2005, 10:58 PM
So you guys could say X is better than Deck because Deck's solo career is worse? U-God is just a better MC IMO. FUCK THE HATERS.

THE W
08-03-2005, 11:15 PM
i like u-god better. u-god's spectacular lyrical abilites will never be appreciated. not even by diehard wu fans.

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 12:35 AM
So you guys could say X is better than Deck because Deck's solo career is worse? U-God is just a better MC IMO. FUCK THE HATERS.
No im not talking about Success. Im talking about QUALITY. Xzibit's ALBUM QUALITY is BETTER than Ugod's

triggahappy187
08-04-2005, 01:06 AM
X only nigga who better then U-God is dark man X A.K.A DMX Xzibit lyrics are 2 plain his older shit was nice but recently hes been caca

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 01:24 AM
Tsk tsk but ya DMX IS better than U god and so is Xzibit

SurreaL
08-04-2005, 01:56 AM
How could you compare U-God to Xzibit though?, 2 totally diffrent style's, I will admit X is very good, and yeah, maybe his shit sell's and sound's a lil bit more fresh then the God's, but I personally would rather listen to U-God then X.

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 02:13 AM
we arent asking you who u rather listen to its who is better

SurreaL
08-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Actually, if you want to get smart about it, this thread just state's that a non biased website was running a poll on who was better, and I'm not on that website, the thread maker didn't ask who was better, therefore it's a open thread to state however we feel on the subject, so fuck off boner boy, how I feel on the subject stand's, good day.

tical2000
08-04-2005, 02:33 AM
fuck I hate THREAD's like this......what a stupid fuckin comparison........like why dont we start a fuckin CASSIDY vs KOOL KEITH thread.......

...whoever posted this is an idiot

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Actually, if you want to get smart about it, this thread just state's that a non biased website was running a poll on who was better, and I'm not on that website, the thread maker didn't ask who was better, therefore it's a open thread to state however we feel on the subject, so fuck off boner boy, how I feel on the subject stand's, good day.
This site is a WU site. Look at the posts of the people who voted they voted for a reason they all gave reasons y X is better but none of you have said how u-god is better you just said you prefered him. Therefor Xzibit is the Winner.

08-04-2005, 06:49 AM
no therefore you're a fuckin idiot who wants everybody to like what he likes, man I'm with tical2000 on this, this thread is fuckin pointless; and you are a fuckin idiot bone collecta, king midas, or whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself. Stop trying to enforce your opinion on people

WuBanga36
08-04-2005, 07:39 AM
Bone, stop the hating on the peeps that favors UGod.

adriatic
08-04-2005, 08:16 AM
Ok its like this a lot of people here are having trouble differentiating between their personal preference and actual skill. You can like U-God more all you want but it doesn't change the fact that Xzibit is the better rapper.

And I know a lot of you don't even listen to anything besides Wu so its a pointless question around here, but have all of you voting U-God even heard X's music? He did have a music career before Pimp My Ride for you corny new jacks. Listen to 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz and get back to me if anything U-God ever did can touch that. Hell that album is better than any Wu-Tang album since Supreme Clientele.

Dante
08-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Who is better? No way to tell, people have diffrent opinions, some may like X's lyrics/flow/delivery, and others will like U's better, so there's really no way you can tell who's better. Now, IMO X may have better solo albums, but U-God's shit in the Wu albums is much better IN MY OPINION. If you can't respect another persons opinion, then you're an idiot. Thank you

08-04-2005, 08:18 AM
Ok its like this a lot of people here are having trouble differentiating between their personal preference and actual skill. You can like U-God more all you want but it doesn't change the fact that Xzibit is the better rapper.

And I know a lot of you don't even listen to anything besides Wu so its a pointless question around here, but have all of you voting U-God even heard X's music? He did have a music career before Pimp My Ride for you corny new jacks. Listen to 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz and get back to me if anything U-God ever did can touch that. Hell that album is better than any Wu-Tang album since Supreme Clientele.

but in the same way, that is your opinion man

Dante
Listen to 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz and get back to me if anything U-God ever did can touch that. Hell that album is better than any Wu-Tang album since Supreme Clientele.
I hate to break it down to you, but that is STRICTLY opinion

WuBanga36
adriatic, those r people's opinions, now deal with it.

adriatic
08-04-2005, 08:30 AM
Yeah those are peoples WACK opinions. Deal with that.

I love people who selectively read what I write I don't have a problem with people liking U-God more. My problem is with people who've never even heard Xzibit saying U-God is better unless you've heard both how can you compare?

Everytime there's a thread "random Wu memeber x" vs. "random non WU rapper y" all the Wu groupies come out in force voting for their heroes no matter how lopsided the match up then say "what do you expect this is a Wu site?"

As if posting on a Wu site means you check your capability of independent thought at the door and must always blindly vote Wu. That's corny to me. Or to be less diplomatic, thats dickriding.

08-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Yeah those are peoples WACK opinions. Deal with that.

I love people who selectively read what I write I don't have a problem with people liking U-God more. My problem is with people who've never even heard Xzibit saying U-God is better unless you've heard both how can you compare?

Everytime there's a thread "random Wu memeber x" vs. "random non WU rapper y" all the Wu groupies come out in force voting for their heroes no matter how lopsided the match up then say "what do you expect this is a Wu site?"

As if posting on a Wu site means you check your capability of independent thought at the door and must always blindly vote Wu. That's corny to me. Or to be less diplomatic, thats dickriding.

now you're hating on other people's opinions

bringoutthegimp
08-04-2005, 08:37 AM
nah. not at all. is X fuck better than Uey. if that was so dnt u think X wud be in the clan an Uey wouldn't. YOURE A FUCKING RETARD, u-god is in the clan because he was down with rza and them, or probably related, it doesnt matter either way, xzibit is better than u-god, there is no opinion on the matter, its fact

WuBanga36
08-04-2005, 09:09 AM
A fact to u, but an opinion to others.

deadlymelody
08-04-2005, 01:04 PM
U-GOD IS BETTER

you mad doggies?

oldie
08-04-2005, 01:17 PM
YOURE A FUCKING RETARD, u-god is in the clan because he was down with rza and them, or probably related, it doesnt matter either way, xzibit is better than u-god, there is no opinion on the matter, its fact
stop actin tha fool. its evry1's opinions. if X was that good he'd have sumthin to do with the clan..no let me re-word it..if RZA thought X was all that good he'd have something to do with the clan. like he rates 71 Raw and made them killa beez aint he?

u think X is better than Uey..i don't..ur opinion against mine. end of.

adriatic
08-04-2005, 01:35 PM
stop actin tha fool. its evry1's opinions. if X was that good he'd have sumthin to do with the clan..no let me re-word it..if RZA thought X was all that good he'd have something to do with the clan. like he rates 71 Raw and made them killa beez aint he?

u think X is better than Uey..i don't..ur opinion against mine. end of.
Wow this is Wu dickriding of epic proportions even for this sites standards.

And no its not because you like U-God better than X so don't hide behind this "respect my opinion" stuff cause it aint about that.

Please kill yourself immediately.

08-04-2005, 01:43 PM
why can't you accept that people have different opinions? that is the definition of close minded hatin man

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 03:58 PM
no therefore you're a fuckin idiot who wants everybody to like what he likes, man I'm with tical2000 on this, this thread is fuckin pointless; and you are a fuckin idiot bone collecta, king midas, or whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself. Stop trying to enforce your opinion on people
This isnt about favoring ppl ya fuckin idiot its about who is better on the mic. X easily wins, U-god is nowhere near his level. Im not hating on anyone im trying to conduct a real debate. If you are a Wu fan which i am you should be able to admit when someone is better. Yet there is always someone who cant stand to see that a Wu member is worse than someone lol. Ive proven that X is better there is no other argument cause nooone has given an argument that has held up.

Preference doesnt matter in a battle of skill. and Xzibit's skill>Ugod's

08-04-2005, 04:04 PM
This isnt about favoring ppl ya fuckin idiot its about who is better on the mic. X easily wins, U-god is nowhere near his level. Im not hating on anyone im trying to conduct a real debate. If you are a Wu fan which i am you should be able to admit when someone is better. Yet there is always someone who cant stand to see that a Wu member is worse than someone lol. Ive proven that X is better there is no other argument cause nooone has given an argument that has held up.

Preference doesnt matter in a battle of skill. and Xzibit's skill>Ugod's

STOP TRYING TO UPSHOW EVERYONE AND LOOK AT MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID I THINK XZIBIT IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm saying not everyone is gonna agree with you, so just take it and move on!!!!!!!!! Kindergarden 101

Idiom
08-04-2005, 04:17 PM
yeah, you're going nowhere with this pointless debate

Gza is the greatest rapper so fuck what you heard

OmO < Idiom

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 04:51 PM
STOP TRYING TO UPSHOW EVERYONE AND LOOK AT MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID I THINK XZIBIT IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm saying not everyone is gonna agree with you, so just take it and move on!!!!!!!!! Kindergarden 101
I know u said X is better dumb ass i wasnt talking to you about that shit dumb fucker. quit peein in ya panties and get over it

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 04:52 PM
Hahahah Dam Bone Collectr U Actually Did This Fucking Thread Only Cuz Of That Argument We Had About U God And Xzibit

Cmon Man Xzibit Aint Ish Compared To U God

And No Am Not Biased Toward U God Am Just Saying What I Think

Iight And I Think Xzibit Is Garbage!!!
lol you have nothing to back it up. just ya opinion yet ive proven that he is better than U-god with facts

PN_00
08-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Bone collecter, I like you man, but people just like him better you know? Theres no convincing them, its liek tryin to convert a hard core christian to satanism.
thing is, i doubt a lot of people here have even listened to xzibit other than perhaps one of his singles or on 'pimp my ride'.

PN_00
08-04-2005, 04:57 PM

u think X is better than Uey..i don't..ur opinion against mine. end of.LMAO.... "if RZA thought X was that good he'd have sumthin to do with the clan"

Bone Collecta
08-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Not really he is still good just more noticed in the mainstream

Idiom
08-04-2005, 06:18 PM
^AGREED, back in the paparazzi day's i think he was better but not no more

OmO < Idiom

Idiom
08-04-2005, 06:18 PM
missed

adriatic
08-04-2005, 07:32 PM
LMAO.... "if RZA thought X was that good he'd have sumthin to do with the clan"
LOL Im fucking saying that is dickriding pure and simple. Kid is saying that anyone connected to them somehow down to the wackest Wu fam is on some plateau above everyone else in hip-hop. Fuck is that?

Thats a slap in the face to all the other great emcees out there and all of the great music thru out hip-hop. But Ive come to expect that because most of these posters here aren't even really fans of hip-hop music. They're just cockgobbling male groupies of Wu-Tang. Shit is sad.

But hey...thats just my opinion. ^O^

JOHNNY_TICAL
08-05-2005, 05:50 AM
Fuck .. !@! .. Dont Give A Fuck .. / I Think They Both Tight. ... So Just Leave It On That Note. !!

Peace !!

Welshkillabee
08-05-2005, 08:39 AM
I'd rather listen to Uey anyday X is tight as well Paparazi and Eyes may Shine is my shit.

Bone Collecta
08-05-2005, 03:36 PM
lol do it plzz im waiting

Idiom
08-05-2005, 03:44 PM
you shouldn't have to find a way sonny, if you have that much faith then you should
already know.........jesus christ

OmO < Idiom

Idiom
08-05-2005, 03:47 PM
dickriding sounds kinda mindless
while ignorant support is more like it

OmO < Idiom

oldie
08-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Wow this is Wu dickriding of epic proportions even for this sites standards.

And no its not because you like U-God better than X so don't hide behind this "respect my opinion" stuff cause it aint about that.

Please kill yourself immediately.
Umm...yes it is cos i prefer U-god. like i said, u dnt but i do. how the fuck can u argue with that. oh yeah because u think ur opinions r fact. sorry to say m8, they aint. IT IS PERSONAL OPINION. and i couldnt care if u dnt respect my opinion, u dnt - fair enuf, i dnt respect urs.

Antibody
08-05-2005, 06:08 PM
U-God at his best is better than Xzibit, unfortunatly that isn't very often, so Xzibit wins it for me.

adriatic
08-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Umm...yes it is cos i prefer U-god. like i said, u dnt but i do. how the fuck can u argue with that. oh yeah because u think ur opinions r fact. sorry to say m8, they aint. IT IS PERSONAL OPINION. and i couldnt care if u dnt respect my opinion, u dnt - fair enuf, i dnt respect urs.
Kid what the fuck are you blabbering about. I don't care if you like U-God more than Xzibit. Everyone is entititled to their own personal opinions.

Here I'll repeat that for you in case you didn't catch it.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE U-GOD MORE THAN XZIBIT. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Now...what the hell does that have to do with who is more SKILLED as a rapper? Oh thats right...nothing. :frusty:

And saying that any emcee must be involved with Wu-Tang in some way or they're not any good is dickriding in its purest form no matter how try to spin it. You truly entered the annals of male groupieism with that one young buck. Hows it feel?

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 01:00 AM
true story

SHRAP
08-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Actually Universal-God is my favourite,because he's the only proper gangsta who raps,But I don't know whether he's better than Xzibit though.
theres plenty of gangstas who rap, UG is real and im pretty sure X is too

as for x vs u-god? lol wtf who would choose u-god over xzibit

i heard something once "the worst east coast rapper is better than the best west coast rapper, so nore is better than xzibit" :lmao:

but fuck, xzibit destroys u-god

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 01:31 AM
that quote is wrong

SHRAP
08-06-2005, 01:53 AM
that quote is wrong
who said it was right foo?

tkrooze
08-06-2005, 03:10 AM
call me what you like, U-GODzilla is better than X

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 04:27 AM
lol dickrider ha ha haha ha

Rebel_INS
08-06-2005, 04:47 AM
Xzibit is better, but U-God aint far

HighChief
08-06-2005, 05:02 AM
X is better but UGOD is the second weakest out the clan other than Meth

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 05:19 AM
Meth is not weak he better than U

sam stoepee
08-06-2005, 07:59 AM
X had two dope albums, at the speed of light and 40 days and 40 nights, what has u-god had? Golden arms was tolerable but that hillside scrambler shit was a joke. This shouldnt even be debated and I think its pathetic that theres so many posts arguing that u-god is doper. Get off his nuts plain and simple, if you like him better then fine but dont try and say hes a better mc because thats fucking rediculous.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-06-2005, 10:46 AM
all of yall must be under twenty years old X is Decent but would never spit on content level or vocab level or meta level of U-God yall must be crazy and just like his voice this is why hip hop is dying because of young catts who strayed away from the ways of the culture

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
08-06-2005, 10:49 AM
next yall say LLyod Banks Is Better Than Rza Or Inspecta

oldie
08-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Kid what the fuck are you blabbering about. I don't care if you like U-God more than Xzibit. Everyone is entititled to their own personal opinions.

Here I'll repeat that for you in case you didn't catch it.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE U-GOD MORE THAN XZIBIT. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS.

Now...what the hell does that have to do with who is more SKILLED as a rapper? Oh thats right...nothing. :frusty:

And saying that any emcee must be involved with Wu-Tang in some way or they're not any good is dickriding in its purest form no matter how try to spin it. You truly entered the annals of male groupieism with that one young buck. Hows it feel?
hows it feel to repeat what i just said. i dont care about your opinion, so why hate. yes it is each to they own - thats what i said.
and how about instead of thinkin about your gay tendencies and come round to the fact that people are fans of wu and not dickriding. shit, sum 1 shows love for they fave artists eva and gets hate for it. u started this by hating on my opinion, so if you dont care why did u hate in the first place and continue to bite. PERSONAL FUCKING OPINION.

oh and what else did i say. Umm...yeah thats it, u like X more, i like U-god more. END OF.

oldie
08-06-2005, 12:08 PM
X wud be more to my liking if he wasn't on his own dick. X do this/X do that
. X spit fire/X fucking this that and the next. thats about how far most of his shit went on St the speed of light. its annoyin. and thats part of the reason why i like U-god better.

Bone Collecta
08-06-2005, 03:22 PM
next yall say LLyod Banks Is Better Than Rza Or Inspecta
This argument is nothing close to somethin like that you foolish dickrider

sam stoepee
08-07-2005, 07:48 AM
all of yall must be under twenty years old X is Decent but would never spit on content level or vocab level or meta level of U-God yall must be crazy and just like his voice this is why hip hop is dying because of young catts who strayed away from the ways of the culture
WTF you talking about? Im 24, and I guess you never heard "speed of life", because his content on that album was positive, and what the fuck does his voice have to do with it? your making yourself look like a fool.

pussy-with-teeth
08-07-2005, 08:26 AM
xzibit is way better than ugod..aint no competion

Bone Collecta
08-07-2005, 08:45 AM
WTF you talking about? Im 24, and I guess you never heard "speed of life", because his content on that album was positive, and what the fuck does his voice have to do with it? your making yourself look like a fool.
Voice does have something to do with it. The way you deliver the lyrics you spit DO matter.

pussy-with-teeth
08-07-2005, 08:49 AM
Voice does have something to do with it. The way you deliver the lyrics you spit DO matter.
lol...who the fuck said that voice has nothing to do with it ????..man iam dieing over here

Bone Collecta
08-07-2005, 09:02 AM
sam stoepee lol hes an idiot

sam stoepee
08-07-2005, 09:07 AM
all of yall must be under twenty years old X is Decent but would never spit on content level or vocab level or meta level of U-God yall must be crazy and just like his voice this is why hip hop is dying because of young catts who strayed away from the ways of the cultureMy point was what does his voice have to do with hip hop dying? Your voice cant make you "stray away from the ways of the culture".

Bone Collecta
08-07-2005, 09:11 AM
o true story that other guy is an idiot

MefMan36
08-07-2005, 03:25 PM
X>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>u

P3T3R BARK3R
08-07-2005, 05:36 PM
in my opinion xzibit is way better than u-god.
i don't wanna hate on u-god but xzibit has five albums (at least three of them are fucking great) and a lot of features where he ripped it.

and u-god has two albums (at least one is good) and a lot of guest spots where he fucked it up. he can spit but he did not show it enough in the past.

but that is only my humble opinion
;)

J.T.S.
08-20-2005, 03:56 PM
U-god over Xibit any day.

J.T.S.
08-20-2005, 03:58 PM
If it was tha old Xzibit from what u see is what u get, then maybe then i'd give X a chance! But as far as know U-God gets my pick!

Chief 'Broom
08-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Never no superstar, i'm more like a planet. That's all i gots to say on the matter. Next up.

Bone Collecta
08-20-2005, 04:42 PM
If it was tha old Xzibit from what u see is what u get, then maybe then i'd give X a chance! But as far as know U-God gets my pick!
lmao

Qwiffersniffer
09-02-2005, 02:14 AM
I am The Dirt Devil.

Iamcrack
09-02-2005, 02:17 AM
Whoever said Xzibit is better than retard is a U-God

BrokenWrists
09-02-2005, 01:25 PM
I like u-god much better than xzibit.

Bone Collecta
09-02-2005, 01:53 PM