PDA

View Full Version : Shadow People demons and evil

Storm Shadow Samurai
10-30-2007, 02:31 AM
In 1998 i lived in a house for 3 months, worst months of my life. After a months or so i was overcome with negative thoughts while i was there. I could leave and would feel as if cinder blocks were lifted from my shoulders. I was thinking unspeakable just carzyshit , i couldnt understand. I saw this dark black mass in the shape of a person one night while laying down on my couch in the next room move across my new born daughters room. I was frozen and just felt helpless when i saw this thing. I moved the fuck out of there. Never had a problem since. I had other events and will post further on this thing. Heres a link to the photo taken one day and it shows up in the photo yet when i took it there was nobody there. http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd127/UGHHalbum/Picture.jpg

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2007, 02:39 AM
yeah - when i was about 12 or so my mates uncle hung himself and straight after that his house (not the house the man hung himself in) started having a strange odor, they tried cleaning carpets etc. and in the end they got a native priest (they were kiwi's (new zealand)) or someshit to come and bless the house with holy water. after that the house was sweet as.

Mumm Ra
10-30-2007, 02:57 AM
ive never seen or felt any supernatural shit like that before
but after recently hearing a lot of first hand experiences by people i know its hard for me to deny it...

NIGHT MAYOR
10-30-2007, 03:03 AM
earlier this year i went to melbourne (in aus) and visited the ol` melbourne gaol (jail)
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/travel/tg/lp/45/500x500_45faec8845b4bb5e8e5abd62f8f48063.jpg
and had cold feelings when entering some prison cells - its one of the oldest jails in australia - my mate had to leave he was'nt feeling the vibe either. ned kelly was hung there too - after he was shot to pieces

Koolish
10-30-2007, 03:00 PM
In 1998 i lived in a house for 3 months, worst months of my life. After a months or so i was overcome with negative thoughts while i was there. I could leave and would feel as if cinder blocks were lifted from my shoulders. I was thinking unspeakable just carzyshit , i couldnt understand. I saw this dark black mass in the shape of a person one night while laying down on my couch in the next room move across my new born daughters room. I was frozen and just felt helpless when i saw this thing. I moved the fuck out of there. Never had a problem since. I had other events and will post further on this thing. Heres a link to the photo taken one day and it shows up in the photo yet when i took it there was nobody there. http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd127/UGHHalbum/Picture.jpg

i suspect the house i live in has some shit going on, and for some reason at points i happen to have fucked up thoughts.

paranormal research is one of my favorite hobbies, i love hearing about otherworldly stories and unexplainable events.

here are some of mine:

walking home one day during fall, it was weather that called for a jacket. i said goodbye to a friend and started heading down another street. the community i live in began in the 1800s or so, not as a community but just as some of the first settlements in the area. as i'm walking down this street i turn to look at a house and see a lady standing there. there were no cars in the driveway, but there was a garage. the lady had her hair tied up into a fancy bun, had a lot of makeup on, a dress that looked like something out of an early 20th century ball (it looked a lot like these http://vintagedancers.org/images/g_1859_dec_b.jpg) and strangest of all, she was fanning herself. it was a chilly fall day and she was standing there on the porch, staring right into me, fanning herself. i turned away and walked ahead a little. i started contemplating what the fuck was going on and as i turned my head back to look at her she positioned herself exactly where i was and was still standing there, fanning herself... i've never seen anyone looking like that in my life. the only plausible conclusion i could come to was that she was dressed up for a play, but why wouldn't she get dressed at the theater?

in my house a few weird things have happened. supposedly my brother was in the basement when X-files like alien music played out of nowhere from a TV. no one else was down there. a couple people were watching the Exorcist, they closed all the doors and after an intro to the special edition of the movie they turned around to see the door to the boiler room was wide open.

i was on the phone with some friends when i heard a fucked up noise from my window. i went over and the window was wide open, but the lock you need to lift up to rotate it open was locked...

and recently, last week. i was sitting at my computer playing a game, the game started to lag up and i hear a loud bang in the house. no one was home so i walk out into the hall and yell "HELLO?" a few times. i check into a room and a picture had fallen off the wall and smashed. as i was calling "HELLO" the game i was playing was stuck in a loop, the music kept replaying. kind of creepy.

Storm Shadow Samurai
11-01-2007, 02:35 AM
Sounds like a rizidual event, like a recording of things from the past which i common in the paranormal . Like my friend saw that woman float across the next room. Hes black brah, and was stark white when i saw him. he was shook as fuck. I knew when i saw his face but still i was in denial at the time.

J.T.S.
11-01-2007, 02:32 PM
No doubt when i use the bathroom and forget to flush, i see a strange shadow pull the handle!

STYLE
11-01-2007, 10:50 PM
No doubt when i use the bathroom and forget to flush, i see a strange shadow pull the handle!

something similar happens to me...sometimes, i take a shit but when i look in the toilet after i'm done there are no logs in the bowl.....
phantom turds.

ilzPotent
11-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Lmfao! HUGGAH YOU FUCKING HAVE ME DYING OVA HERE....:lmao::lmao:

STOOPID!