PDA

View Full Version : house of blues sunset. rakim ghostface and soul ja boy

wuswordz95
10-30-2007, 10:08 PM
yeah yeah soulja boy was there. not really.
The ghostface rakim and brother ali comncert

I bought tickets. 40 bucks a piece.
Doors open after 8.

The openers were a band.

() they were like afro beat, latin sort of music.
I thought they were really good

Brother ali performs with that opening live band.

() I donít know much about him but I like him
() hes really poetic
() I thought black people in nthe building would boo him but some of them actually liked him.
() brother ali is albino
() OVERALL A SOLID PERFRORMANCE

Ghostface killah with t unit and the live band
() well I guess ghost aint the closer.
() The first song played was the champ with no vocals.
That sounded gangsta.
() they played like 2 songs I never heard before. Might be from 718 album
() some of the songs ghost performed didnít sound so well with a live band.
() then later on the show it was time to call the chixs on stage. I really thought the hoes were pretty fine maybe 2 ugly ones. Shawn wigs was getting his freak on.
I wonder if these guys actually rub up against these girls with a hard on. I felt sorry for this fat chix on the stage nobody from Theodore was rubbing up against her. It seemed like she didnít care. Id mop that fat broad..
() creram made every1 go apeshit.

() rakim time
() I donít know much about rakim but he was awesome.
Dare I say better then ghostface.
() I actually thought of leaving. I thought id see whats dis old fart is all about.
() rakim blew me away.
() it was awesome hearing blacks, whites, and asains rapping along to rakim classics.
() rakim is one of the greatest rappers I ever seen live.

Great show worth 40 bucks. Hell I wouldnít mind spending 60.

rakim is a god

wuswordz95
10-30-2007, 10:13 PM
i forgot to mention that i met brother ali. homeboy has that dont fuck with me approach. I shook his hand and said he did a great set. I could have bought a brother ali cd and asked him to sign it. im not reaaly a fan of brother ali. if i ere get in to him. im gonna regret this day.

bocs
10-30-2007, 10:47 PM
hhaha yea man that show was awesome, and yea i felt bad for the chubby chick that went up there and ended up dancin alone. i caught a shirt from rakim, but it was a yellow tank top so i got kinda mad. I got four of those big doe rehab posters too. good ass show

Kriszy Substance
10-31-2007, 12:25 AM
wuwordz has athis way with words. gotta love him. thanks for the review. live band and all eh? did Rakim use that live band too?

hhaha yea man that show was awesome, and yea i felt bad for the chubby chick that went up there and ended up dancin alone. i caught a shirt from rakim, but it was a yellow tank top so i got kinda mad. I got four of those big doe rehab posters too. good ass show

You interested in getting rid of one of those 4 posters by any chance?

wuswordz95
10-31-2007, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=Kriszy Substance;939298]wuwordz has athis way with words. gotta love him. thanks for the review. live band and all eh? did Rakim use that live band too?

yeah rakim performed with the live band. thanks for the compliment

CITY ZEEKER
11-01-2007, 01:04 PM
thank u for updating me about the show, i was gonna go but had word and never want to go to a concert on a weekday. Any pictures? or videos? any info on ghosts new album or any updating news with the wu? any news bout rakim dropping an album anytime soon?

ohh and how did the crowd react when that soulja fool came on?

wuswordz95
11-01-2007, 04:15 PM
thank u for updating me about the show, i was gonna go but had word and never want to go to a concert on a weekday. Any pictures? or videos? any info on ghosts new album or any updating news with the wu? any news bout rakim dropping an album anytime soon?

ohh and how did the crowd react when that soulja fool came on?

well rakim said he has an album coming out soon on his own label.
when soulja boy came out every one was laughing at him. and saying in unision let me see you UUUUUU!!!!!. everyone was laughing when soulja boy and his crew were doing the superman and the U. A group of 40 year old white people started to do the hold yer nose, swim dance, the v acoss the eye, like in pulp fiction. they also did the sailor. man I think soulja boy got owned that night. no love or hate for soulja boy.
oh yeah im kidding about the soulja boy he wasnt there,
if he was id laughed my ass off.

bocs
11-01-2007, 05:03 PM
did you hear the people booing when the 50 cent song came on during intermission between ghost and rakim?

wuswordz95
11-01-2007, 10:03 PM
did you hear the people booing when the 50 cent song came on during intermission between ghost and rakim?

no i was looking for the stupid bartender that forgot about my beer. I wished I would have heard it. I would have laughed. I met this chix in line that liked 50. I wonder what was going tru her mind when she heard the boos. I also wonder what was going in her mind when ghost was saying that these young kats have no skills, it takes hard work to make a great hip hop song. anybody can make a song about hoes, money and snapping. I just wanderd cuz she said she just bought the new hurricane chris cd and that it was hot.

bocs
11-02-2007, 03:51 PM
man ghost said some pretty funny shit. i was busting up when he was talking about the hoes that ate all of his oreos, and when he said about the "rapper" who had the softest hands in the industry

ZiG 9th
11-06-2007, 10:41 PM
yeah yeah soulja boy was there. not really.
The ghostface rakim and brother ali comncert

I bought tickets. 40 bucks a piece.
Doors open after 8.

The openers were a band.

() they were like afro beat, latin sort of music.
I thought they were really good

Brother ali performs with that opening live band.

() I donít know much about him but I like him
() hes really poetic
() I thought black people in nthe building would boo him but some of them actually liked him.
() brother ali is albino
() OVERALL A SOLID PERFRORMANCE

Ghostface killah with t unit and the live band
() well I guess ghost aint the closer.
() The first song played was the champ with no vocals.
That sounded gangsta.
() they played like 2 songs I never heard before. Might be from 718 album
() some of the songs ghost performed didnít sound so well with a live band.
() then later on the show it was time to call the chixs on stage. I really thought the hoes were pretty fine maybe 2 ugly ones. Shawn wigs was getting his freak on.
I wonder if these guys actually rub up against these girls with a hard on. I felt sorry for this fat chix on the stage nobody from Theodore was rubbing up against her. It seemed like she didnít care. Id mop that fat broad..
() creram made every1 go apeshit.

() rakim time
() I actually thought of leaving. I thought id see whats dis old fart is all about.
() rakim blew me away.
() it was awesome hearing blacks, whites, and asains rapping along to rakim classics.

rakim is a god

How in the hell are you 40yrs old and never heard of the god Rakim Allah? Thatz krazy!

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-06-2007, 10:45 PM
() rakim time
() rakim blew me away.

rakim is a god

Hahahahaha! How the fuck did Rakim manage to get past you all these years? You've been depriving yourself.

KIND
11-14-2007, 07:48 PM
wuswordz95

I wonder if these guys actually rub up against these girls with a hard on.

() I donít know much about rakim...

WTF...thanks 4 the reveiw?

crds
11-26-2007, 05:43 PM
well rakim said he has an album coming out soon on his own label.
when soulja boy came out every one was laughing at him. and saying in unision let me see you UUUUUU!!!!!. everyone was laughing when soulja boy and his crew were doing the superman and the U. A group of 40 year old white people started to do the hold yer nose, swim dance, the v acoss the eye, like in pulp fiction. they also did the sailor. man I think soulja boy got owned that night. no love or hate for soulja boy.
oh yeah im kidding about the soulja boy he wasnt there,
if he was id laughed my ass off.

LOL, you are a funny dude, I was about to lose my mind, when I saw Brother Ali, Ghostface, Rakim and then that lame clown...

TheLifeisHectic
11-26-2007, 06:00 PM
I was about to say...

wuswordz95
11-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Hahahahaha! How the fuck did Rakim manage to get past you all these years? You've been depriving yourself.

IM really not 40. its a joke age. IM 29.
My dumbass wasnt in to rakim or in to hip hop 90's music back when it was in style. I was missing alot.