PDA

View Full Version : Aliens and the Future

noel411
11-01-2007, 05:50 AM
What do you think the future holds in regards to contact and relations between extra terrestrials and human beings?

Suga Duga
11-01-2007, 06:03 AM
only thing I know is that we're not on top of the food chain

STYLE
11-01-2007, 10:55 PM
i think aliens will make their existance known to us when we can show maturity and responsibility as a race of people.
kinda like letting a kid drive your car. you ain't gonna give a 16 y.o. the keys to your benz.
also to quote Eddie Griffin:
"aliens ain't comin here. bad news travels fast. they prolly saying 'they fightin over black and white, shiiiiit we're purple, WTF you think they'll do to us?'"

7EL7
11-01-2007, 11:55 PM
illegal aliens are not what they are telling you they are

and global warming is a code word for "kill all black and brown people, they are over populating"

Longbongcilvaringz
11-02-2007, 02:51 AM
^haha

Koolish
11-02-2007, 10:24 AM
the whole extra terrestrial phenomena got really popular in the last century or so. so i'm assuming things are only going to intensify over time.

the issue is whether it actually is alien spacecraft or just military experiments. and if the stories are true or the people are just nuts.

noel411
11-03-2007, 01:38 AM
Interesting to note that this question could well be more relevant than any of the other bullshit that gets discussed in here.

Skellington
11-03-2007, 05:39 AM
During the 3d World War, wich will be coming around the year 2012 lasting for about 27 years, contact with aliens will be more common. After WWIII an alien race will form a base underneath the sea....if that hasn't already happened. Still tho....aliens form no treath for us, they're "watchers" and observe human civilization.
But the contact will be more frequent in about 30 years from now tho.

STYLE
11-03-2007, 08:38 AM
^^^and you know this how?^^^

i have conflicting info. i was told if a dude calling himself skellington says something about an undersea base, i was to remind him to STOP SNITCHIN and to correct his misinformed statements.
the dates are all wrong. 2012 is the shift into the new galactic age from pisces to aquarius. the date for ww4 is 2009 and it will last for 7 years. (ww3 was the cold war, fought on multiple fronts for almost 40 yrs)

Skellington
11-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Hmmmm right, and you got this info where??? WW4 starting 2009?? What about WW3??

Pick up a good book "The Nostradamus Code: World War III"

Where you got your info my good man?

7EL7
11-03-2007, 10:49 AM
^haha

i'm so sincere

7EL7
11-03-2007, 10:56 AM
for some reason i thought we were already in the age of Aquarius

The end result is that approximately every 2,160 years (i.e. 1/12th of 25,920 years), the Precession of the Equinoxes appears to rotate the spring equinox from one constellation to another. Currently, we appear to be at the end of the Age of Pisces, and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius (http://www.ka-gold-jewelry.com/p-articles/age-of-aquarius.php)

there goes that 25 again

The Age of Pisces is considered by some as the Age of Christianity, inasmuch as the 2160 years sometimes allotted also coincides reasonably with that religion’s tenure on Earth. But from a broader point of view, all the “Ages” are more likely tied to specific deities of ancient Sumerian (http://www.halexandria.org/dward183.htm) notoriety.

noel411
11-03-2007, 09:29 PM
0x6kxa8BEfA

STYLE
11-04-2007, 05:06 AM
Hmmmm right, and you got this info where??? WW4 starting 2009?? What about WW3??

Pick up a good book "The Nostradamus Code: World War III"

Where you got your info my good man?

(ww3 was the cold war, fought on multiple fronts for almost 40 yrs)

korea vietnam cuba afghanistan ect

as to my info...i pulled it out of my ass. using the same method your source got his info.

i can't fuck with nostradamus, he's a hack. i read his shit like 15 years ago and was not impressed. my main man is david icke when it comes to ETs. but he got it twisted too. he misconstrues the kundalini as an alien force when it is really the "chakra" of khemetian spirituality.

check two
11-08-2007, 12:13 AM
The day the Earth stood still.

LORD NOSE
04-06-2013, 03:59 PM
it's already been happening - if you're looking for big heads and blue skin, you'll miss out - however, powerful people will give you people with big heads and blue skin if that's what you're looking to get

Uncle Steezo
04-07-2013, 07:15 AM
its always fun to look back and see what you were thinking 4-5 years ago. here's wehere i'm at now:

ET is real there are many types and forms that ET comes in. ET is here and has been coming here for a long time. not all ETs are ape descendants or even mammalian for that matter.

I'll report back after the disclosure hearing in a few weeks.

LORD NOSE
04-07-2013, 10:52 AM
i want to see one bopping they big head to the latest sean price joint on the 2 line before i start discussing this in depth.

Extra terrain Walkers gotta be real though -

too much going on in this one verse for there not to be -

LORD NOSE
04-08-2013, 10:40 AM
they are waiting to hear a tone/tune and expression that indicates ripeness.

noel411
04-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Ha, wtf? It's wild how often it happens that when I make one of my rare visits to KTL one of my old threads has been bumped. I can't for the life of me remember ever posting this thread. I even posted a youtube video...ha! Wtf? Awesome. I must have done this back when I was reading a fair few books about alien encounters. I miss that shit. Can't really seem to make the time for it these days.

I'm still waiting for my first alien encounter. Certainly I have no doubt they're out there.

MistaBPL
04-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Aliens and humanity always go in so many directions; we have so many languages, so many cultures and so many people on this Earth that it's hard to truly figure out how to communicate with them.

Aliens may have different ways of interacting; hell, even different ways of communicating. I don't think that our current methods like morse code and data stream will work mainly because they're too insufficient to reach those aliens.

I do believe that the aliens will contact us instead, whether their peaceful or not will come from how we manage to present ourselves. If we present ourselves well then good things will come from it, massive advances like disease prevention and even time travel will be possible. If not then it's been nice knowing ourselves because a full out destruction will occur.

Or it may be possible that nothing will happen at all, only time will tell.

LORD NOSE
04-09-2013, 04:48 AM
it's been happening on all levels from the beginning

what we expect, is blocking us from seeing what is actually there

D.projectile
04-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Romans 12:2..da 'aliens'

Soul Controller
04-11-2013, 05:53 AM
muh aliens

Paranoid
04-13-2013, 02:06 PM
5DEiIq9_9OY

wasn't necessarily saying aliens do not exist

Paranoid
04-13-2013, 03:41 PM
^this seems like a very likely scenario, the perfect plan to bring in world government.

heres reagan mentioning it

Ag44dRO8LEA

Paranoid
04-13-2013, 05:20 PM
i think what needs to be understood most importantly is that ufos can be both extra-terrestrial and man made.

LORD NOSE
04-13-2013, 07:28 PM
it's very possible that others from other planets already mixed and mingled with Urff People

i can't see the technology that popped up in the last century as being all man made -

maybe they placed a few humans in an environment where they could thrive and live to their fullest potential - and aided them with what they would need to be fully human and think at faster speeds

maybe God came down from his high level of existence and assisted man in growing to heights that would make him unrecognizable to the common man.

maybe this God is waiting until the ones he took up are ready/ripe enough to repeat the process without him - and scoop a few more up at a set time.