11-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Black People...Too many of us look like white americas product

gotta change that

How are you ?

fine and you ?

all robot functions

Koolish
11-02-2007, 08:31 PM
watching some videos on BET today i noticed that they're slipping in white people a little more.

begongo
11-03-2007, 01:39 AM
it is because white people are devils

whitey
11-03-2007, 09:38 AM
the majority of people in this country are white. why would it not have an effect? thats culture, people interact. do you want to wall all blacks off so there can be no interaction? how do you want the social ineteractions in this country to work?

7EL7
11-03-2007, 09:47 AM
the majority of people in this country are white. why would it not have an effect? thats culture, people interact. do you want to wall all blacks off so there can be no interaction? how do you want the social ineteractions in this country to work?

you don't understand what i'm saying
why you so angry
how many "black people" do you interact with ?

we didn't become this way just by interacting with the children of satan,the culture was forced on us
now we have to force the culture out of our system
or else

Prolifical ENG
11-03-2007, 02:41 PM
In many countries there are cultures that smaller groups people practice that isn't considered "the country's product" but those people have somehow got assimilated into that particular country.

Those people simply want to protect their identity and not have another culture forced upon them.

Black people in America is a situation that is worse and more complex . To force it out its seems the easiest way is to create a culture from scratch just to fill a void starting with how you greet people. But even then how easy can it be to just "create a (common) culture"? How many times has it been attempted by black people in America?

7EL7
11-03-2007, 04:06 PM
getting back to a natural basic existence is that force

Cthulhu
11-03-2007, 04:22 PM
I'll bet that black people in every other country that has black people interract the same way. It's called human sociology.

7EL7
11-03-2007, 05:15 PM
seriously, why would they listen to you?

why do they ?

TeknicelStylez
11-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Think about it, if you were a kid who got kidnapped when he was 2 so he has no idea who his parents were, no knowledge of how they existed. They beat you and force you to work until you're 18. When you turn 18 they let you get your own job but you still have to live in their house. They treat you like shit until you're 25 years old than
they decide they want you to act like them, in their image, so they start ridiculing you for the image you created for yourself. You wanted your image to be that of your real parents who loved you but you can't remember who they are. So your only role model in life is these forced foster parents that beat you, humiliate you, opress you, and bleed your fortune. Would you like to be like them? Woud you want to interact with them?

Hells no.

TSA
11-03-2007, 07:13 PM
this should be Dan Cooley'd

i want the thread starter to explain what they mean by slipping in white ppl

EAGLE EYE
11-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Think about it, if you were a kid who got kidnapped when he was 2 so he has no idea who his parents were, no knowledge of how they existed. They beat you and force you to work until you're 18. When you turn 18 they let you get your own job but you still have to live in their house. They treat you like shit until you're 25 years old than
they decide they want you to act like them, in their image, so they start ridiculing you for the image you created for yourself. You wanted your image to be that of your real parents who loved you but you can't remember who they are. So your only role model in life is these forced foster parents that beat you, humiliate you, opress you, and bleed your fortune. Would you like to be like them? Woud you want to interact with them?

Hells no.

hahahahahah this would make a good childrens picture book...... and no i didnt miss the point

froth
11-04-2007, 01:10 AM

Hells no.
shame you look half white with a thin stache, im sure its holding your career back

STYLE
11-04-2007, 03:47 AM
^^^huh^^^
damn bama, please read b4 you reply.
he said there is not ONE AFRICAN CULTURE. but a multitude of cultures.

that really annoys me, europe is smaller than half of USA but we make a distinction between greece italy france uk spain ect ect. but then its like "Africa" lumping hundreds of cultures and countries into one identity. that is really disrepectful

Prolifical ENG
11-04-2007, 08:40 AM
i think the problem with threads like this is that its very narrow minded ....like this thread is a dot.

and it fails to connect the other dots and make a larger picture

This thread it talking about something very specific. You can talk about the bigger picture but this one is more complicated.

^^^huh^^^

that really annoys me, europe is smaller than half of USA but we make a distinction between greece italy france uk spain ect ect. but then its like "Africa" lumping hundreds of cultures and countries into one identity. that is really disrepectful

Sometimes that works both ways. And of course Asia is sometimes lumped into one identity too!

It seems that very few have been to Africa to know the culture distinctions. Everyone knows about those nations of Europe....cultures are well documented even if you haven't been there. Sometimes the opportunity is rare that you can even talk with someone from Africa.

But this is more specific.

Do all (whites) in America have the same culture? U.S.A. is geographically diverse then a number of other nations. This usually reflects a culture.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-04-2007, 08:48 AM
^^^huh^^^

hahaha....black people are the MOST guilty of this. Every rapper thinks they are descendants of Egyptians, why the slaves brought here were definitely not Egyptians, they were not even Muslim.

But you are right, there is no one AFrican culture, the continent is very much split between N. Africa and Sub Saharan Africa, and that is just the basics.

The problem with all these threads is that most of you don't know shit about history.

Prolifical ENG
11-04-2007, 09:17 AM
^^^^^

So this thread is to think if solutions for this change? It has to be changed?

Bunch of robots.....

STYLE
11-04-2007, 11:17 AM
black folks were doomed to this fate when we fought for intergration. we should have fought for a true "seperate but equal" system.

look at the chinese american. every major city has a chinatown. where they can live within their culture. mexicans are doing it as we speak. it is not ness. to assimilate.

before integration blacks had a better community. we had our own banking system, stock market and businesses. but the cia firebombed black wallstreet and also pumped drugs into the community.

2 weeks before his assasination, MLK said "i'm worried that we are integrating into a burning house"

i say fuck the system. why subject yourself to conditions that are unfavorable?

huggah, yous a funny mf. if i serve you a plate of shit at my cafe i guess you'll just put some salt and ketchup on it and make the best of it huh? thats basically what you're suggesting black folks do.

STYLE
11-04-2007, 12:54 PM
well you "believe" that is what black folks should do. at least that's what you said. fuck settling for substandard conditions and a plastic white american culture.

what you fail to understand is that other races did not assimilate. this is the 1st genration where you see asians arab and latino kids with no knowledge of their own culture. they were able to come up because
1 they preserved their culture
2 they were not systematically dehumanized for centuries.

i think america should hit us up with reparations and land, 40 acres and a mule equivalent plus intrest. then we segregate ourselves and repair our people.

but i will predict your answer will be more of your usual defeatist attitude bullshit.

STYLE
11-04-2007, 02:34 PM
i should've qualified that statement. i think the most rational thing for an african-american individual to do is to play by the white man's rules. but in all honesty that path will most likely lead nowhere for the people as a whole.

what is rational about taking an action that yields undesired results?
maybe you meant the easiest thing blacks can do is...
same as the easiest thing for a slave to do, is do as the master tell him to do and not get beaten or killed.

what i'd like to see is an insurgency led by disillusioned second class citizens everywhere, but i have yet to hear a convincing argument about how to incite or lead such a thing.

watch yourself. what qualifies someone as 2nd class? why even use that term? i thought disillusioned was accurate and to the point.

but i get the feeling u are an agent. so i prolly won't be showing you any blueprints.

7EL7
11-04-2007, 03:28 PM
pointing out the obvious is so simple-minded. if we already know that blacks must sacrifice much of their own culture in order to assimilate into the dominant white culture in america then what's the next step. do we, as individuals, accept it and strive to survive within the system (my belief) or is there an alternative set of actions with a more desirable outcome (i'm curious if anyone here knows)?

Agent ^^^

be careful family

both of you

had to get that out

ok this is my very last post

was fun

sometimes

how do you delete accounts ?

i should've qualified that statement. i think the most rational thing for an african-american individual to do is to play by the white man's rules.

yup - agent for sure
how long you been in the bureau/agency ?

STYLE
11-04-2007, 07:13 PM
revolution happens everyday around the world. even our big brother UK ousted Tony Blair, albeit no great change was made, but the American view on kicking bush out is mission impossible. but remember when hundreds of thousands surrounded milosevich's home and forced him out?

all it takes is a spark to start a fire. just ask the folks in sandiego.

Dokuro
11-04-2007, 07:33 PM
:no:

sersily fuck it this type of thinking on both sides thats fucking us all up as a socity

STYLE
11-04-2007, 08:37 PM
send action bastard in. "action bastard in need u!"

IrOnMaN
11-05-2007, 12:22 PM
It's the way it is. Deal with it!

WARPATH
11-07-2007, 05:12 PM
regardless of the semantics, this thread is doomed to failure unless the threadstarter, or anyone for that matter, expounds on what blacks can do to change the fact that they're white america's product.

in my opinion? nothing.

someone prove me wrong.

I think reclaiming at least one of many African languages is a start. Build a new vocabulary and White folks will be like:

What the fuck did that nigga just say?

I think after the learning the language will come a better understanding of traditional cultures.

V4D3R
11-07-2007, 06:02 PM
He aint no agent Sunny- if anything Huggah is Gawd, then again Gawd might be an agent.

Visionz
11-07-2007, 06:37 PM
LOL at tony blair's ousting even being mentioned in the same sentence as 'revolution'... i bet you think obama winning the white house would constitute full scale anarchy.

cmon let's get real. the precursor to any and all revolutions is serious economic displacement. i'm talking about unemployment rates of at least 20%. before that happens there simply cannot be the catalyst for a true revolution. and that's not defeatism; that's the truth based on previous historical patternsindeed, but I do see the increase to 20 and beyond only as an inevitability. As soon as China decides to stop under-valuing their currency and tshirts at Wal-Mart are all of a sudden running $40 plus, all kind of shit's gonna collapse and the corperations chasing their bottom lines are gonna be blind-sided by it. History also teaches that when it comes to goverments, absolutely none of them last and this one is showing all the signs of being at its end.

LORD NOSE
11-07-2007, 07:35 PM
i don't necessarily disagree but you have to understand that while widespread economic distress is a necessary precursor to any real change within a society, it also leaves conditions ripe for a tyrant to assume power by taking advantage of the masses' desperation.

see hitler/stalin's rise to power. in fact this applies to the assumption of power for most tyrants in the past century.

you are clearly looking at black america from the outside, despite what you may say to deny that

Visionz
11-07-2007, 08:09 PM
i don't necessarily disagree but you have to understand that while widespread economic distress is a necessary precursor to any real change within a society, it also leaves conditions ripe for a tyrant to assume power by taking advantage of the masses' desperation.

see hitler/stalin's rise to power. in fact this applies to the assumption of power for most tyrants in the past century.I don't see that being America's fate. I think by the time everything falls all these bullshit lies they've been perpetuating will all come to light and we'll realize the greatest enemy is ourselves. I think what replaces this system could cause a mental revolution for all of humankind, change the world for real-type uv shit

LORD NOSE
11-07-2007, 08:48 PM
I don't see that being America's fate. I think by the time everything falls all these bullshit lies they've been perpetuating will all come to light and we'll realize the greatest enemy is ourselves. I think what replaces this system could cause a mental revolution for all of humankind, change the world for real-type uv shit

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/normal_DESITY%20LEVELS.jpg

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/normal_DESITY%20LEVELS%202.jpg

http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/normal_DESITY%20LEVELS%203.jpg

STYLE
11-07-2007, 09:04 PM
LOL at tony blair's ousting even being mentioned in the same sentence as 'revolution'... i bet you think obama winning the white house would constitute full scale anarchy.

cmon let's get real. the precursor to any and all revolutions is serious economic displacement. i'm talking about unemployment rates of at least 20%. before that happens there simply cannot be the catalyst for a true revolution. and that's not defeatism; that's the truth based on previous historical patterns

you completely ignored 3/4 of my post. i said no great change came from blair ousting, but what about milosevich? what about the berlin wall? what about your beloved Japan recently? the fall of the soviet union?
Obama...he's half devil. raised by germans. fuck him. i'm rollin with hillary. atleast i can get money while she's in office. she'll free up some of the theft $ from the neocons and invest it in the tech sector which = $$$ for me.

serious economic displacement??? you must mean for white people. cause non white folks in america are not livin high on the hog, and alot of white folks are poor too.

or maybe you just mean when you get broke then it's time for revolution. hahaha.

STYLE
11-07-2007, 09:08 PM

this is too much for the Hug to digest/comprehend. but this is truth.

Visionz
11-07-2007, 10:16 PM

great post, the truth is easy to recognize when it looks you in the face. I hope anyone that comes into the thread from here on after contemplates the wisdom in the words before they speak. That shift between the 3rd and 4th vibration is a very real thing. Feel like the need for that 4th level to truly manifest has been driving me for damn near 2/3rds of my life. Still can't wait for it to get here.

LORD NOSE
11-09-2007, 09:23 PM
i'm disgusted at us
how we look,act,talk,dress

we look like the broken people we are

come up out of this culture, or be melted down with it when its totally destroyed

white americas coons