PDA

View Full Version : New VAMP Banger (BLAST THIS SHIT)

DEVAMPS
11-03-2007, 02:49 PM
AYO ANYONE WHO LIKES MY MUSIC--CHECK OUT THE NEW JOINT I JUST FLIPPED REAL QUICK ON MY PAGE .. ITS CALLED "NOTHIN MEANS NOTHIN"

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VAMPBEATS

CRACK

HOLLATME IF U INTERESTED IN COPPIN OR GOT ANY COMMENTS

Slang_Apostle
11-03-2007, 08:43 PM
HOLY MUTHA FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!! That beat is too hot for it's own good!! Nuff said. And I'm feelin "Power" and "King's Entrance" too. Man....fuck Swizz Beats the "One Man Band Man"....ha. That should be your title. Keep bringin that heat Vamps!! When are we gonna hear you rippin these beats up? PEACE!!!

Marwan
11-03-2007, 10:41 PM
"Power' is fuckin NIIICE!!!!!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-04-2007, 08:36 AM
Yeah Its Real Nice Im Loving The Sample Arreangement ....Just Not Feel The Drums As Much But I Love The Sample And How You Arreanged It

moose36
11-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Nice beat. Love the sample. peace
________
herbalaire vaporizer (http://herbalairevaporizer.com)

DEVAMPS
11-04-2007, 10:26 AM
HOLY MUTHA FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!! That beat is too hot for it's own good!! Nuff said. And I'm feelin "Power" and "King's Entrance" too. Man....fuck Swizz Beats the "One Man Band Man"....ha. That should be your title. Keep bringin that heat Vamps!! When are we gonna hear you rippin these beats up? PEACE!!!

^on my next album, after i drop my first solo SLang dont worry i aint never stoppin..

marwan, maximus, moose- thanks for checkin it out my dudes, its hard to get people to listen these days..

PEACE

GameOfDeath
11-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Feelin the sample and the beat overall but the drums don't match to me. Snare is too loud kick is too shallow.

DEVAMPS
11-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Ye Its Definitely Not Perfect...but That Shit Knocks.. Wit Vocals Over It It'll Be Deadly