PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the original Can It Be So Simple acapella??? I need it ASAP

J-Ronin
11-03-2007, 05:54 PM
I have a finished song which needs a scratched hook. I need to take 1 little phrase off the joint but the bassline is messing it up. Does anyone have the original version of the Clan album? I need that acapella bad!

If you do email me at jonrivaltribe82@gmail.com and send it thru.

Much props. If you got this for me I will give you a reward. I dope package with mixtapes , dvds all that. I'll mail it to whoever got it's address

Let me know whats good

peace

DJ J-Ronin

venex
11-03-2007, 09:54 PM
props to whoever can hook J up... :)

J-Ronin
11-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Damn yo nobody has this? Help a brother out!

-J

NIGHT MAYOR
11-23-2007, 12:30 AM
i cant help - but just a quick question. how hard is it to cut out music out of a track ?

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-23-2007, 12:38 AM
I'm sure I got an mp3 of this somewhere.......

Definately used to have it, but been through lots of computer issues over the last few years, and many tracks have been lost. Will look (assuming you still need it J).

WU-KILLAH
11-23-2007, 01:04 AM
I got it on a vinyl but my turntable are dead, I can't rip it sorry

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-23-2007, 01:20 AM
^^ What vinyl you got?

J-Ronin
11-23-2007, 02:39 AM
well i still could use it but the song is done. Check out the scratch hook on
this Sav Killz joint
http://www.zshare.net/download/4887697a3798d0/

Soldier of Darkness
11-23-2007, 03:13 AM
well i still could use it but the song is done. Check out the scratch hook on
this Sav Killz joint
http://www.zshare.net/download/4887697a3798d0/

lol... you just added me on myspace. i didn't know dj's were on this board too!

i met Sav when he was in Burlington. he actually took the time to check out some of my beats, which makes one cool in my book.

i cant help - but just a quick question. how hard is it to cut out music out of a track ?

it's about 88% impossible

vahacris
11-23-2007, 11:58 AM
theres no acapella of can it be all so simple on any official vinyl/single as far as i know.

INF
11-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at epsilon.zshare.net.

^thats what I get when I try to dl this track. Is it on one of ya'll myspace pages?

EDIT_ SCRATCH THAT. IT IS ON YA'LLS PAGE AND ITS DOPE.

J-Ronin
11-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Glad you like it. Yeah there is no acapella anywhere. Oh well. The song is done. It will get mixed and mastered better in the future but I wanted to leak it now.

Lots of dj's all over the place have been playing on mixshows, radio shows and putting it on mixtapes.

As far as DJ's being on this forum there are a few. I've been on here since it was Wu Dynasty! Not too many established people on here post. ONce in a while Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7 or Sav Killz will post. A few other producers I work with like Blastah or my man Anti who works with 9th Prince

More heads than that be reading this though trust me. From Killa bees to members of the Clan

gotta get back to work

-J

MathUtheMCZA
11-24-2007, 07:53 PM

It's not impossible...but you can never get it totally perfect.....if u have the regular track & the instrumental........you can do an inversion trick and really pull the vocals out pretty good! Or isolate them rather.

peace.
djmcelfresh

mantis_fist
11-24-2007, 08:49 PM
theres no acapella of can it be all so simple on any official vinyl/single as far as i know.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing!

Memory Man
12-03-2007, 01:42 AM
i like the track. i even think the bass note sounds cool.

LuckyTheWonderDog
12-03-2007, 02:37 AM
As far as DJ's being on this forum there are a few. I've been on here since it was Wu Dynasty! Not too many established people on here post. ONce in a while Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7 or Sav Killz will post. A few other producers I work with like Blastah or my man Anti who works with 9th Prince

More heads than that be reading this though trust me. From Killa bees to members of the Clan

Ravage (aka MeccaGodzilla) from Monsta Island Czars is about on here once in a while. It's always good when an artist drops in on a thread about them (the Monsta Island Czars thread) and gives some updates on what they're up to.