PDA

View Full Version : What is the science on PORK

zhan zhuang
11-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Someone enlighten me here. I myself dont eat it but It sounds really devilish.
Should this have been in general chat? o well.

Jamal Noor
11-04-2007, 04:34 PM
dirty animals

bathe in their own shit

eat their own shit

duttaaayy

netscape check two
11-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Wouldn't some animals like chickens eat crap sometimes also? I don't think pigs are the only animals that aren't that picky about what they eat and what not.

EAGLE EYE
11-04-2007, 05:27 PM
you can always buy organic pork if you wanna feel less dirty.

regardless i feel life is too short to get caught up in the nonsense of debating whether or not i should eat pork. we are put on this planet to die so fuck it

Urban_Journalz
11-04-2007, 05:35 PM
dirty animals

bathe in their own shit

eat their own shit

duttaaayy

They're also the only animals that practice homosexuality.

Jasperz
11-04-2007, 05:42 PM
I'm pretty sure the whole anti-pork thing is simply due to the prejudicial uninformed judgments of people from hundreds of years ago. That thing about bathing in their own shit is nonsense (although in modern factory farms, all sorts of animals end up hanging out in their own shit).

netscape check two
11-04-2007, 05:44 PM
I thought pigs roll around in the mud to cool down? And where did you hear that pigs are the only animal that practices homosexuality?

netscape check two
11-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Yeah, but things like chickens will eat just about anything also, including crap.

zhan zhuang
11-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Everything you eat has a vibration. Pork vibrates hard son!

urbanlegendmf
11-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Im Eating A Bologna Sandwhich God Dont Have Any Turkey

STYLE
11-05-2007, 12:11 AM
my uncle has a farm."slopping the hogs" as its called, is feeding the hogs its own shit wixed in with food and leftovers. pigs are garbage disposals.

cosign the chicken statement. the same can be said for beef. some cows never even walk. they are so pumped with hormones that their legs cant support the weight. so they are suspended by harnesses.

but hey, we need our hamburgers bacon and chicken nuggets right?.....right?

Longbongcilvaringz
11-05-2007, 12:41 AM

nah a lot of animals do son.

humans and monkeys.

some animals even have sex with themselves 8O

open your third eye kid.

are white people allowed to eat swine flesh?

theafghan
11-05-2007, 01:22 AM
pork can give you trichinosis, a parasitic worm. its a roundworm u can get from eating raw or undercooked pork. the worm larva is enclosed in a cyst in the meat, and if u dont cook it long enough, it wont kill the cyst. so when it gets in ure stomach, the acids break the cyst down and release the larva. they move into ure small intestine and get absorbed into ure body. they can go anywhere in ure body but survive in the skeletal muscle. if they get into ure heart or central nervous system it will kill you. im sure that forbidding pork came from people realizing that trichinosis came from eating pork. they were probably not cooking the meat long enough to kill the cysts. i mean it does come from a pig being filthy. but that's the science behind it. trichinosis isnt common anymore in developed countries but its still a problem in underdeveloped countries.

STYLE
11-05-2007, 01:54 AM
sit some uncooked pork out. the worms will be crawling less than a day. i'll search for a vid.

Urban_Journalz
11-05-2007, 02:47 AM
nah a lot of animals do son.

humans and monkeys.

some animals even have sex with themselves 8O

open your third eye kid.

are white people allowed to eat swine flesh?

By "animals", I mean those that come after us. Those that are lower on the food chain. It's no mystery that humans practice homosexuality, but the subject of the thread is based on food that is safe or unsafe for consumption. Not cannibalism.

Monkeys, I've heard cases of it, but nowhere as widespread as it is among pigs.

As far as white people being "allowed" to eat swine, last time I checked, white people were still people with the ability to wield the free-will we were all given.

It's up to you what you choose to put into your body. Lots of people know how dangerous drinking and smoking is, but that doesn't stop them from putting forth shit-excuses like, "I only do it socially", or "Only to give me a pick-me-up", so if the true nature of what kind of animal a pig is, is studied, that whole, "The other white meat", slogan is no more than another shit-excuse.

Koolish
11-05-2007, 12:30 PM
^ haha amen.

i've been eating pork my entire life and haven't had any harder time with health than the average person. i understand why some people are cautious, you can't deny how dirty the animal is. but personally that doesn't bother me. freaking tasty.

DUMBO
11-05-2007, 12:53 PM
i want a pig to escape and fuck my ex girlfriend.

hectis
11-05-2007, 01:08 PM
eating pork does not make u dirty or evil

SID
11-05-2007, 04:25 PM
swine does not intrest me, infact id rather swallow camels balls, then eat some datty pig meat

peace

J-DON
11-05-2007, 04:36 PM
the pig u buy is the worst it eats its own shit it eats other pigs shit, lives and rolls around in both, it eats other dead pigs. pork is bad because when u eat it your body takes it as a viral/bacterial invasion and fights it off like so.. leaving u open for other infections while the immune system is busy. thus pork is an immnuosuppresent

theres the sience

dont fuck with pigs

source?

WU-KILLAH
11-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Someone enlighten me here. I myself dont eat it but It sounds really devilish.
Should this have been in general chat? o well.

Big Mac is devilish, not pork...

V4D3R
11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Dogs are the most homo species on the planet. Dogs in heat.

STYLE
11-06-2007, 01:32 PM
donkey homo rape

qS1qPaVXBUA

x7fifteen4
11-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Cows, Pigs, Wars, and Witches... The Riddles of culture

Every one knows examples of apparently irrational food habits. Chinese like dog meat but despise cow milk; we like cow milk but we won't eat dogs; some tribes in Brazil relish ants but despise venison. And it goes around the world. It's a challenge of having to explain why certain people should hate, while others love, the very same animal.

The half of the riddle that pertains to pig haters is well known to Jews, Moslems, and Christians. The god of the ancient Hebrews went out of his way to denounce the pig as unclean, a beast that pollutes if it is tasted or touched. The pig remains an abomination, despite the fact that it can convert grains and tubers into high grade fats and protein more efficiently than any other animal.

It is popular to believe that the pig is a dirty animal- dirtier than others because it wallows in its own urine and eats excrement. But linking physical uncleanliness to religious abhorrence leads to inconsistencies. Cows that are kept in a confined space also splash about in their own urine and feces. And hungry cows will eat human excrement with gusto. Dogs and chickens do the same thing without getting anyone very upset, and the ancients must have known that pigs raised in clean pens make fastidious house pets.

To Moses Maimonides, court physicians to Saladin during the twelfth century in Cairo, Egypt, we owe the first naturalistic explanation of the Jewish and Moslem rejection of pork. Maimonides said that God had intended the ban on pork as a public health measure. Swine's flesh "has a bad and damaging effect upon the body," wrote the rabbi. Maimonides was none too specific about the medical reasons for this opinion, but he was the emperor's physician, and his judgment was widely respected.

In the middle of the nineteenth century, the discovery that trichinosis was caused by eating undercooked pork was interpreted as a precise verification of the wisdom of Maimonides. Reform minded Jews rejoiced in the rational substratum of the biblical codes and promptly renounced the taboo on pork. If properly cooked, pork is not a menace to the public health, and so its consumption cannot be offensive to God. This provoked rabbis of more fundamentalist persuasion to launch a counterattack against the entire naturalistic tradition. If Jahweh had merely wanted to protect the health of His people, He would have instructed them to eat only well cooked pork rather than no pork at all. Clearly, it is argued, Jahweh had something else in mind-something more important than the mere physical well-being.

In addition to this theological inconsistency, Maimonides' explanation suffers medical and epidemiological contradictions. The pig is a vector for human disease, but so are other domestic animals freely consumed by Moslems and Jews. For example, undercooked beef is a source of parasites, notably tapeworms. Cattle, goats, and sheep are also vectors for brucellosis, a common bacterial infection in underdeveloped countries that is accompanied by fever, chills, sweats, weakness, pain, and aches. The most dangerous form is Brucellocis melitensis, transmitted by goats and sheep. Finally, there is anthrax, a disease transmitted by cattle, sheep, goats, horses, and mules, but not by pigs. Unlike trichinosis, which seldom has fatal consequences and which does not even produce symptoms in the majority of individuals, anthrax often runs a rapid course that begins with body boils and terminates in death through blood poisoning.

The solution to the riddle of the pig requires us to adopt a much broader definition of health, one that includes the essential processes by which animals, plants, and people manage to coexist in viable natural and cultural communities. The Bible and the Koran condemned the pig because farming was a threat to the integrity of the basic cultural and natural ecosystems of the Middle East.

The ancient people of the Middle East herded sheep, goats, and cattle. Within the overall pattern of mixed farming and pastoral complex, the divine prohibition against pork constituted a sound ecological strategy. The nomadic Israelites could not raise pigs in their arid habitats, while for the semi sedentary and village farming populations, pigs were more of a threat than an asset.

The basic reason for this is that the world zones of pastoral nomadism correspond to unforested plains and hills that are too arid for rainfall agriculture and that cannot easily be irrigated. The domestic animals best adapted to these zones are cattle, sheep, and goats. They have sacks anterior to their stomachs which enable them to digest grass, leaves, and other foods consisting mainly of cellulose more efficiently that any other mammals.

The pig, however, is primarily a creature of forests and shaded riverbanks. Although it is omnivorous, its best weight gain is from food low in cellulose- nuts, fruits, tubers, and especially grains, making it a direct competitor of man. It cannot subsist on grass alone, and nowhere in the world do fully nomadic pastoralists raise significant numbers of pigs. The pig has the further disadvantage of not being a practical source of milk and of being notoriously difficult to herd over long distances.

Above all, the pig is thermodynamically ill adapted to the hot, dry climate of the Negev, the Jordan Valley, and the other lands of the Bible and the Koran. Compared to cattle, goats, and sheep, the pig has an inefficient system for regulating its body temperature. Despite the expression "To sweat like a pig," it has been proven that pigs can't sweat at all. Human beings, the sweatiest of all mammals, cool themselves by evaporating as much a 1000 grams of body liquid per hour from each square meter of body surface. The best the pig can manage is 30 grams per square meter. Even sheep evaporate twice as much body liquid through their skins as pigs.

To compensate for its lack of protective hair and its inability to sweat, the pig must dampen its skin with external moisture. It prefers to do this by wallowing in fresh clean mud, but it will cover its skin with its own urine and feces if nothing else is available. Below 84 degrees F., pigs kept in pens deposit their excreta away from their sleeping and feeding areas, while above 84 degrees F. they begin to excrete indiscriminately throughout the pen. The higher the temperature, the "dirtier" they become. So there is some truth to the theory that the religious uncleanliness of the pig rests upon actual physical dirtiness. Only it is not the nature of the pig to be dirty everywhere, rather it is in the nature of the hot, arid habitat of the Middle East to make the pig maximally dependent upon the cooling effect of its own excrement.

Any animal that is raised primarily for its meat is a luxury. This generalization applies as well to preindustrial pastoralists, who seldom exploit their herd primarily for meat.

Among the ancient mixed farming and pastoralist communities of the Middle East, domestic animals were valued primarily as a source of milk, cheeses, hides, dung, fiber and traction for plowing. Goats, sheep, and cattle provided ample amount of these item plus and occasional supplement of lean meat. From the beginning, therefore, pork must have been a luxury food, esteemed for its succulent, tender, and fatty qualities.

Between 7,000 and 2,000 B.C. pork became still more of a luxury. During this period there was a sixty-fold increase in the human population of the Middle East. Shade and water, the natural condition appropriate for pig raising, became progressively more scarce, and pork became even more of an ecological and economic luxury.

As in the case of the beef-eating taboo, the greater the temptation, the greater the need for divine interdiction. This relationship is generally accepted as suitable for explaining why the gods are always so interested in combating sexual temptations such as incest and adultery. Here it is applied to a tempting food. The Middle East is the wrong place to raise pigs, but pork remains a succulent treat. People always find it difficult to resist such temptation on their own. Hence Jahweh was heard to say that swine were unclean, not only as food, but to the touch as well. Allah was heard to repeat the same message for the same reason: It was ecologically maladaptive to try to raise pigs in substantial numbers. Small scale production would only increase the temptation. Better then, to interdict the consumption of pork entirely, and to concentrate on raising goats, sheep, and cattle. Pigs tasted good but it was too expensive to feed them and keep them cool.

WARPATH
11-06-2007, 04:22 PM
dirty animals

bathe in their own shit

eat their own shit

duttaaayy

Thisa is false. The only reason the animals are dirty is because the are forced to be raised that way. In nature, they would perfer not to eat lay near there own shit.

STYLE
11-06-2007, 04:24 PM
do a barrel roll

Mumm Ra
11-06-2007, 04:28 PM
The pig or swine is a very popular food item with most Christians. Yet Christians are unaware that the God they profess to believe in had condemned the eating of swine's flesh. The condemnation was based on some very sound biological principles. Here are some facts on pork that prove it to be a very unhealthy food to eat:

A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals.

The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.

When eating beef or venison, it takes 8 to 9 hours to digest the meat so what little toxins are in the meat are slowly put into our system and can be filtered by the liver. But when pork is eaten, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. We thus get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.

Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.

Pigs and swine are so poisonous that you can hardly kill them with strychnine or other poisons.

Farmers will often pen up pigs within a rattlesnake nest because the pigs will eat the snakes, and if bitten they will not be harmed by the venom.

When a pig is butchered, worms and insects take to its flesh sooner and faster than to other animal's flesh. In a few days the swine flesh is full of worms.

Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts,and eggs will be killed.

Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8).

The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.

There are other reasons grounded in biological facts that could be listed to show why pigs and swine should not be eaten. But a true Christian should only need one reason why not to eat this type of food because God prohibited it.

"And the swine, because it divides the hoof, yet does not chew the cud, it is unclean unto you: you shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." - Leviticus 11:7,8; Deuteronomy 14:8

Those who say Christ abolished the law condemning pork are motivated by their stomach not Scripture. The problems with pork are biological, and Christ never changed the laws of biology.

WARPATH
11-06-2007, 04:38 PM
Some Nigga named Bob siad...

Chinese, Singaporeans, enjoy the highest life expectancy in the world, and their prime meat include pork. I swear, if you enter these nations, even non-pork diets got a bit of pork in' em.

This case remains in the mainland, where annual income (average) is probably bordering $1000US. Probably as poor as Indonesia or Morocco, and yet enjoy a life expectancy (~73 yrs old avg) that far exceeds most Islamic nations. Eventually China will exceed 'middle income nations' like Mexico. After that UAE, a nation where pork is highly accessible.

WARPATH
11-06-2007, 04:41 PM
For all the Brocclii heads:

We don't make threads about you mother fuckers eating moss. Don't criticize our diets. That some ignorant type shit that needs to purged from these boards. Peace.

Mumm Ra
11-06-2007, 05:13 PM
I haven't cut pork out of my diet completely and I wouldn't criticize
I just don't like being ignorant

STYLE
11-06-2007, 05:56 PM
slippy you spread false info.

i lived in china for 2 years and the main diet in china is veggies noodles and rice. they are the cheapest. meat is an expensive commodity.

stuff like dog shark ectect is a delicacy yeah they eat alot of it but thats cause there are sooooo many chinese. everything about china is magnified due to that fact. including pork consumption.

life expectancy is due to many factors incluiding exercise. chinese ride bikes, plus in the mornings you will see 1000s and thousands of elderly doing taichiin the parks.

China just got Mcdonalds and other fast food places 10 years ago when i was there. there were 2 McD in beijing, when i left, there were 13. now McD cut a deal with the leading gasstaion chain and will be building 30,000 McD in China. so expect that expt#. to drop real soon.

you also have an aging population. about 14% of china is over 50 (650million). and will rise to 29% in 4-5 years (2012)
these people have not been subjected to the severe pollution and unhealthy eating habits of todays generation.

ps
DO A BARREL ROLL SLIP.

Kong
11-06-2007, 09:27 PM
I'll eat it when I want to, I wouldn't eat it every day though.

Some people can be a bit too serious about it, not sure why, seeing to much evil or something.

Cthulhu
11-06-2007, 10:56 PM

false, plenty of other animal species "practice" homosexuality (or more accurately, have members that are homosexual, since sexual orientation isn't really something anyone conciously chooses)

theafghan
11-07-2007, 12:52 AM
the most common type of food poisoning in the U.S. is from Staphylococcus aureus, and the most common type of food this comes from is HAM

STYLE
11-07-2007, 01:03 AM
plus the thread is called "whats the science on pork."

just like the thread about liqour. there are negative effects to drinking but you can choose to drink or not.

it's your body.

no one even brought up religion or evil. except the porkbellies. lol

Longbongcilvaringz
11-07-2007, 08:13 AM
vegetables grow in the dirt.

=

dirtier than pigs

=

the science

100pr00f
11-07-2007, 08:32 AM
also they are spraid with shit to grow

WARPATH
11-07-2007, 10:52 AM
slippy you spread false info.

i lived in china for 2 years and the main diet in china is veggies noodles and rice. they are the cheapest. meat is an expensive commodity.

stuff like dog shark ectect is a delicacy yeah they eat alot of it but thats cause there are sooooo many chinese. everything about china is magnified due to that fact. including pork consumption.

life expectancy is due to many factors incluiding exercise. chinese ride bikes, plus in the mornings you will see 1000s and thousands of elderly doing taichiin the parks.

China just got Mcdonalds and other fast food places 10 years ago when i was there. there were 2 McD in beijing, when i left, there were 13. now McD cut a deal with the leading gasstaion chain and will be building 30,000 McD in China. so expect that expt#. to drop real soon.

you also have an aging population. about 14% of china is over 50 (650million). and will rise to 29% in 4-5 years (2012)
these people have not been subjected to the severe pollution and unhealthy eating habits of todays generation.

ps
DO A BARREL ROLL SLIP.

I just quoted some Nigga named Bob.

And-

The quote specifically siad Singapore.

Did you live in Singapore?

Alriiiiiiiight Shut the Fuck up then.

Pssss.

Do the sprinkler.

J.T.S.
11-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Iv'e felt excellent since i haven't had the swine for about 5 years know, only thing iv'e had is fish and veggies!

LORD NOSE
11-07-2007, 04:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/swine.jpg

CONTINUE > http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15021&highlight=the+war+on+swine

Prolifical ENG
11-07-2007, 04:37 PM
It was an easy animal to domesticate....just like the few other ones possible.

WARPATH
11-07-2007, 05:20 PM
ironic

i think its ignorance that keeps you from being a brocolli head

Ignorance of what?

You think criticizing someones diet is knowing the ledge?

I'll let my Nigga Immortal Technique say it for me:

look, let me make something
abundantly clear for people
that are so bereft of activities
they feel like they gotta comment on mine.
first of all being a vegetarian should
never be associated with being
a revolutionary or being open-minded.
that's a dietary choice.
if someone wants to proliferate the
type of ignorance we're supposed to
be fighting by thinking that,
you're just fucking yourself.
i don't go around promoting
beef and poultry shoving it in
people's faces.
i don't castigate people for not
eating steak sandwiches;
and i would never diss someone
for being a fucking broccoli-head,
or living off of radishes,
or eating grass or tofu.
i like a lot of vegan cuisine.
but the illogicality of expecting
everyone to adopt their particular
idea of what being healthy is
is just preposterous.
i've seen some of you herbivores;
and if you want to argue health,
y'all need to eat some kind of supplement
because some of y'all are so skinny
that it's disgusting; looking like the
only hip-hop motherfuckers on Schindler's list.
being a malnutrition-ass got nothing to do
with being revolutionary or being on-point.
i'll be damned if i let somebody else push
their agenda on me. you know i don't eat pork,
not because i'm a Muslim, i just don't
really like it, but i really will
fuck a bird up. and fish is good
when that shit is fresh. it's like my nigga
Vast Aire from Can Ox said. if you don't like
the smell of burning meat, well then get
the fuck off the planet. you know i don't
criticize people for eating moss,
then don't open your fucking mouth
about my food, man. i like beef
and broccoli motherfucker. mind
your god-damn business. matter of fact...
you know what? i'm out. i feel like some
arroco pollo, a banana daiquiri, and
a motherfucking bistec aponado.

WARPATH
11-07-2007, 05:32 PM
its just like promoting smoking or drinking.

Eating pork is nothing like inhaling smoke or intoxicating the mind by drinking alcohol.

It's a dietary choice. Nobody should ever tell another person what they can or can not put into their bodies.

and

Nobody's Promoting it, just mind your business. I'm good with my pig you go eat whatever it is you like.

STYLE
11-07-2007, 05:53 PM
I just quoted some Nigga named Bob.

And-

The quote specifically siad Singapore.

Did you live in Singapore?

Alriiiiiiiight Shut the Fuck up then.

Pssss.

Do the sprinkler.

your quote

"Chinese", Singaporeans, enjoy the highest life expectancy in the world, and their prime meat include pork. I swear, if you enter "these nations", even non-pork diets got a bit of pork in' em.

STFU you bring nothing to this discussion and stop listening to Bob, he makes you sound ignorant.

WARPATH
11-07-2007, 06:00 PM
your quote

"Chinese", Singaporeans, enjoy the highest life expectancy in the world, and their prime meat include pork. I swear, if you enter "these nations", even non-pork diets got a bit of pork in' em.

STFU you bring nothing to this discussion and stop listening to Bob, he makes you sound ignorant.

Ok, what about this then.

Singapore Cuisine

Main article:

Enjoying Singaporean cuisine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_Singapore). Hawker centres (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker_centre) and kopi tiams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_tiam) are evenly distributed.

Singaporean cuisine is an example of diversity and cultural diffusion in Singapore, with a fusion of Chinese (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_food), Indian (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_cuisine), Malay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_Malaysia) and Tamil (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_cuisine) influences. In Singapore's hawker centres (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker_centre) traditionally Malay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malay_people) hawker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker) stalls selling halal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halal) food may serve halal versions of traditionally Tamil (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_people) food. Chinese food stalls may introduce indigenous Malay ingredients or cooking techniques. This continues to make the cuisine of Singapore a significant cultural attraction.
Local foods are diverse, ranging from Hainanese chicken rice (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainanese_chicken_rice) to pork (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork). Pork is the number primary dietary choice amongst Singaporeans. Singaporeans also enjoy a wide variety of seafood including crabs, clams, squid, and oysters. One such dish is stingray barbecued and served on banana leaf and with sambal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambal) or chili.

STYLE
11-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Never!!!!!!!!

WARPATH
11-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Never!!!!!!!!

Look......

Regardless of the bob quote or the bullshit that gets thrown up on Wiki:

To claim that people that eat pork are unhealthy is ignorance.

There are unhealthy people and healthy people that eat all kinds of different things in their diets. Pork really isn't a major factor as some would want you to believe and shouldn't be used to judge people.

LORD NOSE
11-07-2007, 08:48 PM
somebodys gotta eat it !

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2246/aujeskysdeadpigsandcat9yt1.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/934/deadcow2rl4.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2369/beefredhotmf3.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/mypoint/fes1.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3761/ronald1tk9.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1134/51a03c17d7b90461bd42uy9.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1331/ronaldmcdonaldisarrestefh7.jpg

Big Risk
11-07-2007, 11:34 PM

Thats wrong. The Bottom Nose Dolphins and a couple of others do too.