PDA

View Full Version : The Unholy Babble

Urban_Journalz
11-05-2007, 03:11 AM
With so many threads being started over the same old topics recently, I'm troubled that so many of you who swear you're enlightened and original, are really just confined to your limited knowledge of a few interesting topics, and the natural high that comes with the ability to talk about it better than the average person in your age group.

Some of you love Wu-Tang, but when topics like Chi Kung, chakras, auras or telekinesis come up, you ask for tangible proof of it's existence. Only showing to those with good enough vision, that you're imprisoned by the physical world. Or, to just stay on the topic of traditional Shaolin Wushu, when something like "The Light Body Technique", which enables a practitioner to jump 30 something feet in the air when mastered, is mentioned, the first thing that's posted is, "Man, that's that old Hong Kong cinema bulls**t." Labelling it, "Impossible". Only so, because you haven't seen it. Much like the word, "Normal". Normality is only based on what you're used to experiencing, so you can't claim to have an accurate view of possibility or normality because a lot of you aren't as worldly as you'd like to present yourselves.

Seeing isn't always believing.

It's usually people who don't believe in ghosts that never see them, or when they do, it's such a horrifying experience, that they never tell anyone and try to convince themselves that it never happened.

With regards to the martial arts/metaphysical part of things, in truth, lately I've started to wonder if those of you who claim not to believe in such things that would be considered, "Matrix-ish", aren't what I call, "5 Ace-Holders", or, or the ones that would tell other people not to believe or practice such things, while all the while you believe in and practice such things yourselves.:mmmyah: Conspiracy theorist? Maybe so, but I learned a long time ago to trust my instincts and some of you bitch just a little too hard when things like Chi Kung are mentioned.

I suppose the main purpose of this is to not only suggest that those of you who need "proof", should consider the fact that all that makes up our exisitence, about 90% of it is felt and not seen.

Stop trying to claim originality for the sake of a skirt, and just be.

There is no spoon bitches.

STYLE
11-05-2007, 05:28 AM
well i lived in beijing for 2 years. i went to shaolin, it was awesome. there 10s of thousands of students up there in the mountain ranging from ages 3-??80??

but i've seen it with my own eyes. guys hanging from nooses in a perfectly calm state, i saw a kid ram a pair of chopsticks in his throat and they splintered. plus you can go to the school museum and watch a film that show even more dope shit.

i also went to many temples around beijing with one of my teachers, he was a taoist monk, i met another monk who was 65 had grey hair but his roots were black. i asked my teacher about it. he asked the monk right on the spot what was up. the monk says he started a new meditation that got his hair color back. but he said it also makes your eybrows grow.

there is so much to this reality that possible. really everything is possible.

urbanlegendmf
11-05-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm troubled that so many of you who swear you're enlightened and original
YES IT IS I KNOWN TO GOd AS UPMOST

Prince Rai
11-05-2007, 05:52 PM
lol those who swear to know it all know nothing at all.

Ultimate Fist
11-05-2007, 07:12 PM
It's usually people who don't believe in ghosts that never see them, or when they do, it's such a horrifying experience, that they never tell anyone and try to convince themselves that it never happened.

I didn't know Muslims were allowed to believe in ghosts. Aren't people dead until the day of the resurrection? Or do you mean like Jinn or something?

Dokuro
11-05-2007, 09:59 PM
With so many threads being started over the same old topics recently, I'm troubled that so many of you who swear you're enlightened and original, are really just confined to your limited knowledge of a few interesting topics, and the natural high that comes with the ability to talk about it better than the average person in your age group.

Some of you love Wu-Tang, but when topics like Chi Kung, chakras, auras or telekinesis come up, you ask for tangible proof of it's existence. Only showing to those with good enough vision, that you're imprisoned by the physical world. Or, to just stay on the topic of traditional Shaolin Wushu, when something like "The Light Body Technique", which enables a practitioner to jump 30 something feet in the air when mastered, is mentioned, the first thing that's posted is, "Man, that's that old Hong Kong cinema bulls**t." Labelling it, "Impossible". Only so, because you haven't seen it. Much like the word, "Normal". Normality is only based on what you're used to experiencing, so you can't claim to have an accurate view of possibility or normality because a lot of you aren't as worldly as you'd like to present yourselves.

Seeing isn't always believing.

With regards to the martial arts/metaphysical part of things, in truth, lately I've started to wonder if those of you who claim not to believe in such things that would be considered, "Matrix-ish", aren't what I call, "5 Ace-Holders", or, or the ones that would tell other people not to believe or practice such things, while all the while you believe in and practice such things yourselves.:mmmyah: Conspiracy theorist? Maybe so, but I learned a long time ago to trust my instincts and some of you bitch just a little too hard when things like Chi Kung are mentioned.

I suppose the main purpose of this is to not only suggest that those of you who need "proof", should consider the fact that all that makes up our exisitence, about 90% of it is felt and not seen.

Stop trying to claim originality for the sake of a skirt, and just be.

There is no spoon bitches.
Church

SID
11-06-2007, 04:47 AM
everything we see is an illusion, all barriers are meant to be broken, this is the natrual progression that humans go through, mastering ones physical properties then leads to mastering your mental and spiritual properties, which then puts a line through the word "impossible" because as humans progress through enlightenment they remove limitations and doubt, which leads to achieving what could not be achieved before.....anyway i,ll just say that jumping 30 feet in the air or whatever is a possible feat, achieved only by the awakened

Urban_Journalz
11-06-2007, 12:51 PM
I didn't know Muslims were allowed to believe in ghosts. Aren't people dead until the day of the resurrection? Or do you mean like Jinn or something?

Well, contrary to popular belief, Islam isn't the prison our local news stations would want us to believe.

I do mean ghosts. Some souls receive different punishments according to thier deeds. Even though we know what usually happens when someone dies, there's still an abundance of things that we don't know.

I believe that poltergiests are the wicked souls that are forced to wander until The Day of Judgement and the "friendly" ghosts, the ones that help people, are the good souls that have a little bit more work to do. That's just my opinion though.

Urban_Journalz
11-06-2007, 12:54 PM
well i lived in beijing for 2 years. i went to shaolin, it was awesome. there 10s of thousands of students up there in the mountain ranging from ages 3-??80??

but i've seen it with my own eyes. guys hanging from nooses in a perfectly calm state, i saw a kid ram a pair of chopsticks in his throat and they splintered. plus you can go to the school museum and watch a film that show even more dope shit.

i also went to many temples around beijing with one of my teachers, he was a taoist monk, i met another monk who was 65 had grey hair but his roots were black. i asked my teacher about it. he asked the monk right on the spot what was up. the monk says he started a new meditation that got his hair color back. but he said it also makes your eybrows grow.

there is so much to this reality that possible. really everything is possible.

That's what I'm talkin' about. Just having an open mind alone will open many more doors. I still want to go to China to both Shaolin and Wu-Tang Temples.

Which Temple did you go to? Taguo or Hubei?

Yo, do you remember the kind of meditation he was doing that changed his hair?

Urban_Journalz
11-06-2007, 01:08 PM
everything we see is an illusion, all barriers are meant to be broken, this is the natrual progression that humans go through, mastering ones physical properties then leads to mastering your mental and spiritual properties, which then puts a line through the word "impossible" because as humans progress through enlightenment they remove limitations and doubt, which leads to achieving what could not be achieved before.....anyway i,ll just say that jumping 30 feet in the air or whatever is a possible feat, achieved only by the awakened

Straight up.

I was reading one of my books on Shaolin Kung-Fu, and a line from the description of what Shaolin Style really is, reads, "Practice leads to skill. Skill leads to perfection and perfection leads to the supernatural."

Speaking of which, I think the only time most people believe in the supernatural, is when a show like, "Phenomenon" comes on, which is really sad to me for a few reasons. First, most people consider these abilities to be a show. A means of entertainment, when they should be wondering how many ways these skills can be used to help the human race.

More and more though, I see why both Taoist and Buddhist Kung-Fu has been so well guarded for so long, because of it's power. Thank God that it's power has to be reached through the difficulty of mastering your mind, body and spirit and merging all 3 in perfect harmony. Something most of us will never achieve.

Prolifical ENG
11-06-2007, 01:52 PM

In a more general sense thats a critical paragraph.

More specific,

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - The Buddha

If you don't know anything about a topic or haven't felt it, then some kind of proof is required to start a belief structure.

I said before in a topic, some people know a lot about some topics while others know a little bid about everything. Perhaps the people that have a wider range "feel" more often

Urban_Journalz
11-08-2007, 01:45 PM
In a more general sense thats a critical paragraph.

More specific,

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense." - The Buddha

If you don't know anything about a topic or haven't felt it, then some kind of proof is required to start a belief structure.

I said before in a topic, some people know a lot about some topics while others know a little bid about everything. Perhaps the people that have a wider range "feel" more often

Perhaps.

I still find that people would rather take the first part of that quote, and not believe anything no matter where it comes from, if it doesn't make them seem like corporate-minded ass-rags.

For most people, proof is required for something that they know nothing about and haven't felt. Which is still a problem because part of what made the past discoveries in science, astronomy and nature, was not only feeling, but the belief that anything was possible.

Most of the world believed that the Earth was not only flat, but that it was the center of the galaxy.

ilzPotent
11-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Unfortunately only 5% of the average human brain power is used daily. Here at the wutang corp I can only imagine 2% being the greatest amount of brain power being used.

BTW Heat is Homosexual. Not that there is anything wrong with it.

Koolish
11-08-2007, 05:34 PM
^^ http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp

Prolifical ENG
11-08-2007, 06:30 PM
People believe things....

It takes concrete proof in order to literally sell an idea or concept.

Perhaps some people buy to many things.