PDA

View Full Version : Best PS3 Games.

oDoUoSoKo
11-05-2007, 09:17 PM
im getting it on saturday, which game (if i gotta pick 1) shood i get.

i hear good things about Darkness, and im definetly getting Kane and Lynch....what is the best shit tho...(no sports)

Dokuro
11-05-2007, 10:21 PM
resistance

havenly blade

Icurus
11-06-2007, 01:12 AM
hahahahahahah. Oh God. Ummmm..... Nothing is good on the PS3. Playing a game on the PS3 is like watching this seasons Heroes. Its half a game because developers dont know how to make a game for the system, and Heroes is half a season since writers rather strike then continue the show. Basically, its shit and its a tease. The PS3 is completely a waste of time and money. You are better off buying a Jaguar system or a turbo grafix 16

BRONZBODY
11-06-2007, 01:24 AM
resistance,rainbow six vegas.heavely sword.ratchet and clank future.folklore(if u into rpgs)eye of judgement(if u like yu-gi-oh)virtua fighter 5,tekken online,cod 4,uncharted drakes fortune(i have this already ps3 game of the year)

ignore icarus son
he obviously owns a break box three shitty
people complain and bitch about the ps3 having no games and maybe thats true

but at least my ps3 works pimpin

i work for ms(360 division) and ive talked to niggas that have had over 10 repairs
so until we actually fix the issue we are having with that pos im not buying one

anyway dusk enjoy the shit when u buy it

my psn id is MFBRONZ

look a nugga up!!!

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-06-2007, 01:37 AM
^^ PS3 is an incredible waste of money in my opinion. And I don't own an X-Box (oooh I see what you've done there with the name though, very clever) I own a Wii. I only really play it when drunk with mates and for that it's unbeatable.

Doesn't look like I'm the only one either...

Global sales 2007, up until September 30th (and lifetime totals):

Wii - 9,980,000 | 13,170,000
PlayStation 3 - 3,930,000 | 5,590,000
Xbox 360 - 3,000,000 | 13,400,000

shaolinsword
11-06-2007, 02:36 AM
Not sure what it's like on the PS3 but the darkness is a great FPS for the 360, there's things they could improve on but then again you get to impale people on spikes and for that reason alone it rules

Bloo
11-06-2007, 02:47 AM
Can't tell you anything from personal experience, but if I were you Dusk, I'd fuck with that new Ratchet and Clank Future.

DJMethods
11-06-2007, 03:12 AM
^^ PS3 is an incredible waste of money in my opinion. And I don't own an X-Box (oooh I see what you've done there with the name though, very clever) I own a Wii. I only really play it when drunk with mates and for that it's unbeatable.

Doesn't look like I'm the only one either...

Global sales 2007, up until September 30th (and lifetime totals):

Wii - 9,980,000 | 13,170,000
PlayStation 3 - 3,930,000 | 5,590,000
Xbox 360 - 3,000,000 | 13,400,000

Check the price tag, and who that machines built for. Aimed a kids, last gen graphics with a "special controller", and a price tag where parents could settle for.

Dusk, be copping Resistance, NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA!, Ratchet & Clank, Heavenly Sword, Oblivion, Folklore, Rainbow Six, GRAW2.. shit, what type of games do you want man?

Alcryt
11-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Haze is looking sweet (made by the same people as Timesplitters).
Uncharted, Assassins Creed and Ratchet and Clank all look awesome too.

I actually highly recommend Folklore, its got a few rpg elements but its more of an action game. Its very fun and makes the best use of the sixaxis controller yet. Good story too.

If you like racing games then you should definitely get Motorstorm.

BRONZBODY
11-06-2007, 10:38 AM
yo we all adults here..get whut you want i own a wii myself and i like not a big fan of the 350(even tho i work for them) and absolutely love the ps3

all im saying is dont knock the ps3 if u havnt tried the ps3 and if u have and still dont like the muther fucker then there are two other systems out there that may be more to your liking!!!

peace

Frontal Lobotomy
11-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Ninja Gaiden is pretty sweet. I'd still say to buy a Wii and save up for a PS3 for next year when the better titles are around. Or get a PS3 now and sell it on eBay at christmas if the demand is there (I'd say the Wii will be the one to sell over xmas though)

BRONZBODY
11-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Can't tell you anything from personal experience, but if I were you Dusk, I'd fuck with that new Ratchet and Clank Future.no doubt..game is fun as hell

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2007, 11:28 AM
i got a wii...(playin manhunt 2 now) but, i guess resistance is a fav? whats it like....? and i mentioned kane and lynch...anyone got any scoop on that?

Ink Is My Drink
11-06-2007, 12:22 PM
i jus got a ps3 and these the games that seem ive ehard are good or gonna be good:

resistance fall of man
motorstorm
warhawk
stranglehold
colin mcrae dirt
call of duty 3 and 4
rainbow six
assasins creed
kane and lynch
half life the orange box
haze

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Check the price tag, and who that machines built for. Aimed a kids, last gen graphics with a "special controller", and a price tag where parents could settle for.

Dusk, be copping Resistance, NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA!, Ratchet & Clank, Heavenly Sword, Oblivion, Folklore, Rainbow Six, GRAW2.. shit, what type of games do you want man?

Everyone always seems to think nintendo is for kids. Everyone I know fuckin loves it and we're all from mid twenties to early thirties. The perfect thing for pissing about with when you come back drunk from the pub with mates. And yeah, it's cheap. No wait, it's not cheap, it's just not a ridiculously overpriced. Most people I know that are more seriously into their games got a 360 and a Wii. Combines that's about the price of a PS3, and gives you so much more.

I would love to have Ninja Gaiden though....

oDoUoSoKo
11-06-2007, 04:21 PM
i can dig FPS but im not to into war games.

DJMethods
11-07-2007, 12:02 AM
Everyone always seems to think nintendo is for kids. Everyone I know fuckin loves it and we're all from mid twenties to early thirties. The perfect thing for pissing about with when you come back drunk from the pub with mates. And yeah, it's cheap. No wait, it's not cheap, it's just not a ridiculously overpriced. Most people I know that are more seriously into their games got a 360 and a Wii. Combines that's about the price of a PS3, and gives you so much more.

I would love to have Ninja Gaiden though....

Man, I LOVE the Wii too haha. My bro has one, if I'm maggot with mates we're either playing Guitar Hero or Wii Bowling.

Just saying with the "sales", the Wii is aimed at a younger age group (even though I love it) and it's cheaper. Didn't mean to diss it, just that "sales" aren't a fair representation of quality.

I've still never played a proper Wii game though, only wii sports lol

i can dig FPS but im not to into war games.

Resistence is kinda war like, well it's set during a war, but it's on Aliens.. Iunno, its a crazy game with a very good online and offline multiplayer.

LuckyTheWonderDog
11-07-2007, 12:07 AM
I've still never played a proper Wii game though, only wii sports lol

Other than drunken multiplayer fun, the three games i'd most wanna own on any console right now, are 'Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess', 'Metroid Prime 3: Corruption' and 'Super Mario Galaxy'. That's why I got a Wii.

I'm not really bothered about gritty realistic games where you get to cut throats etc. I prefer to go into some crazy colourful world. Hell, if I wanna see throats cut and people shot I'll go around in Tottenham or Hackney! But, if you're into that side of things, the Wii still has games like Resident Evil, Scarface, Manhunt 2, The Godfather....

Icurus
11-07-2007, 03:38 AM
resistance,rainbow six vegas.heavely sword.ratchet and clank future.folklore(if u into rpgs)eye of judgement(if u like yu-gi-oh)virtua fighter 5,tekken online,cod 4,uncharted drakes fortune(i have this already ps3 game of the year)

ignore icarus son
he obviously owns a break box three shitty
people complain and bitch about the ps3 having no games and maybe thats true

but at least my ps3 works pimpin

i work for ms(360 division) and ive talked to niggas that have had over 10 repairs
so until we actually fix the issue we are having with that pos im not buying one

anyway dusk enjoy the shit when u buy it

my psn id is MFBRONZ

look a nugga up!!!

I give you props, break box three shitty. That is funny shit. I love the wii, I got the wiikey and mario galaxy hands down is amazing.

Icurus
11-07-2007, 03:41 AM

The wii is hot, metroid prime is sick, zelda is good, I love mario strikers. I want games on my PS3 that I cant get on my 360, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a remake of Ninja Gaiden on the xbox. I own it already, plus 2 is for the 360 as of now. That can change, and ratchet and clank future is really good.

pro.Graveface
11-07-2007, 07:44 AM
NG sigma defenetly yo greates game eva yo cop that dont even tink about it sun for real n getta 360 kuz part2 comin exclusive for it, yo heavenly sword is dope but short yo PEACE