PDA

View Full Version : Obsessive Compulsive Disorder....

JackOfHearts
11-06-2007, 11:54 AM
drives me insane....how do you deal with it if you got it?????!!!!

V4D3R
11-06-2007, 12:35 PM
I cant stand having a gf that has that shit. There's such a thing as too clean.

JackOfHearts
11-06-2007, 03:16 PM
ocd is not all about being clean pal there r thousands of different variations...probably millions because u obsess of anything and everything that affects u in any way...depending on who you are.

beautifulrock
11-06-2007, 03:45 PM
lithium

STYLE
11-06-2007, 04:15 PM
give in to the obsession completely. then it will lose it's power.

Koolish
11-06-2007, 11:30 PM
^ isn't OCD people who can't help but completely give in to the obsession?

Visionz
11-06-2007, 11:51 PM
naw, like Jack was saying there's countless variations and its all up to the individual. I think my wife has a mild case of it. The seeds inside of a bell pepper creep her the fuck out for instance, also there's this little chip of paint that fell off the wall in our apartment bedroom, since I'm not trying to paint the wall I had to tape a lil' piece of white paper over the spot cuz otherwise she'd have this crazy urge to want to litterally peel all the paint off the wall.

STYLE
11-07-2007, 12:06 AM
^ isn't OCD people who can't help but completely give in to the obsession?

no. the conflict comes from fighting the obsession. the problem is the constant urges.

Visionz
11-07-2007, 12:24 AM
would that mean that I should let her peel all the paint off the wall? I'm tryin to see my deposit money back when I move out this bitch. ahaha

STYLE
11-07-2007, 05:22 AM
she'll prolly quit before that happens. but i bet the deposit is cheaper than therapy and meds.

Visionz
11-07-2007, 05:34 AM
^ah nah I don't play that shit, I fixed the issue with a piece of scotch tape and scrap paper.lol I'm staunchly against that whole "label and treat every neurotic tick we could possibly come up with a name for" movement. If it was real bad I could see gettin some help but its not out of control at all. Diversion's worked fine up to this point. guess it all just depends on the severity.

LORD NOSE
11-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder....

can make you a master

and a monster at the same time

JackOfHearts
11-07-2007, 04:53 PM
i suffer from ocd badly about obscure things....not cleaning particulary....but giving in to it is good in the way it lets u hit rock bottom, the highest anxiety level then from rock bottom there is only one way to go....however when u giv in it can takes away hours, days even weeks of none stop obsessing to hit the actual bottom.

WARPATH
11-07-2007, 06:05 PM
I cant stand having a gf that has that shit. There's such a thing as too clean.

This is where I have to disagree with you. I know a girl like this, of course with the positive there's some negative.

VallKano
11-07-2007, 06:33 PM
i think it comes from thinkin too much and a fear of something...i think too fuckin much but im not ocd like this dude i know who be doin shit all day certain things i do certain ways maybe thats just a routine tho

Mumm Ra
11-07-2007, 09:26 PM
I have it very slightly I think
I like to have things symmetrical - even when it comes down to fixing my food
and for instance if I see a rug not running parallel with the floor tiles I'll fix it if I have nothing better to do

Longbongcilvaringz
11-07-2007, 09:57 PM
^this isnt OCD though as far as i know.

you would know if you actually had it. i mean i like to keep things flush with the edges of objects, like keeping books against the wall at the back of my desk. but its not like this is an obsession, being neat is not having OCD.

JackOfHearts what kind of obsessive shit do you do?

STYLE
11-07-2007, 10:46 PM
my shit logs have to be parallel in the bowl. and they have to be the same length. i will squeeze my rectum and pich a log off, if i think it will be longer than the previous one.
if not, then i gotta go get a knife and.......u don't wanna know. i usually end up with a bowl of brown gravy and shit up to my elbows.

i just offended myself.

Visionz
11-07-2007, 11:30 PM
i just offended myself.
ahahaha

it's even funnier to me cuz I can't tell if you're jokin or not

ilzPotent
11-08-2007, 05:03 PM
I hand pick my carpets clean.
My sneakers are aligned to the name to which they pertain. AF1's with AF1's
My Dresses, skirt suit, pant suit, pants, blouses are organized from dark to light.
Shoes are seperated by work, nightout and dressy.
No hair or toothpaste ever in my sink.
Toilet seat has to be down and the bathroom door closed.

Those are just a couple of my ticks.

I used to be way worse and I am somewhat better.

WARPATH
11-08-2007, 05:17 PM
my shit logs have to be parallel in the bowl. and they have to be the same length. i will squeeze my rectum and pich a log off, if i think it will be longer than the previous one.
if not, then i gotta go get a knife and.......u don't wanna know. i usually end up with a bowl of brown gravy and shit up to my elbows.

i just offended myself.

That's fucking disgusting my R Kelly lookin nigga.

Can I see that footage where you pissed on a bitch?

STYLE
11-08-2007, 05:29 PM
I hand pick my carpets clean.

i knew somebody that did that......... but they smoked crack.

That's fucking disgusting my R Kelly lookin nigga.

Can I see that footage where you pissed on a bitch?

me not chinese but me play joke, me spray pee pee down your throat

http://www.playinghard.org/wetscape/s02/images/05.jpg

WARPATH
11-08-2007, 06:04 PM

me not chinese but me play joke, me spray pee pee down your throat

http://www.playinghard.org/wetscape/s02/images/05.jpg

You told me that was your pussy ejaculating.....

Over sized Clitoris packing movafucka!

ilzPotent
11-10-2007, 12:45 PM

]

8O I do no drugs, my temple is pristine.

but i used to have bad ocd. i meditate now and have subsided my ticks considerably.

JackOfHearts
11-10-2007, 03:26 PM
yeah i heard to do that

SARGA
11-13-2007, 07:55 AM
stay away from mind suppresents aka sodas, vaccines, etc

My god, your the only person so far that knows anything about it....

acd noramlly leads to drug addictions therefor before you realise you have acd your an addict for (most cases) life.

dont not take advice from doctors, they have One fact they use on every case, and every case is diffrent.

Stay away from tobacco drugs and food/drink with high suger levels eg: Coke and chocolate.

Try get at much time as you can outside or in open spaces with solid objects.

LORD NOSE
11-13-2007, 08:26 AM
thanks for the much needed advice

and the words in your sig

need a thread to itself