PDA

View Full Version : did u get call of duty 4

100pr00f
11-07-2007, 08:35 AM
picked up yesterday...pretty dope..graffix are as good as gears
game play is tight ..and mp...is even tighter

the game it self..thier is so much shit going on its hard to look at ever detail of the game

what are ur views

Complex
11-07-2007, 10:52 AM
I will be coppin this 2day or 2morrow for sure....

Pr00f get at me and lets blast some foolz lol...

100pr00f
11-07-2007, 11:51 AM
its fun..whats ur xbox live profile name

HANZO
11-07-2007, 03:47 PM
im gonna wait abit before i get this. jus for the fact i got college work to do. i think by the end of november i will get it.

11th Chamber
11-07-2007, 05:14 PM
I got that shit yesterday, and been playin it ever since. This game is just amazing.

That Death From Above level is so fucking ill

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-07-2007, 05:53 PM
GOTY This Game Is Goat Of The Year ....Shit Is Just Spectacular

My Live Name Is : Half Deceptacon

I Wont Be On This Week Or Next I'll Be In Florida ....But At Me Anyways

A1ex
11-07-2007, 06:59 PM
I probably will get it on when it comes out over here on Friday. Really I should wait a while. I'm still playing a lot of Halo 3 online, I haven't finished all the stuff on Orange Box yet and I spend too much money on the damn 360. It's gonna put me in the fucking poor house one of these days. Still, I'll probably cave and buy it. Looks pretty amazing.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-07-2007, 07:46 PM
shit did'nt realize it was out. ima have to rob some punks *puts on balaclava*

Paranoid
11-07-2007, 10:01 PM
definately gonna cop it, probably not til the holidays tho cuz im overwhelmed with games right now and i gotta play assassins creed and mass effect soon

NIGHT MAYOR
11-07-2007, 11:17 PM
yeah i hate being swamped in with games - i was achievement hunting a month or two back and shit i had half finished games all over the place. only got a few more older games i need to do before im only doing new games. prey, darkness graw 2 and i gotta finish graw 1. half done

Paranoid
11-08-2007, 12:56 AM
i still gotta do halo 3 on legendary and ive been so busy playing team fortress to i still have barely touched half life 2, episode 1-2, portal...and when mass effect comes out ill be dropping everything and playing the shit outta that. just too many games damnit. fortuanitely after the holidays there arent too many games on the horizon for 360 so it will give us some time to catch up

Complex
11-08-2007, 08:38 AM
its fun..whats ur xbox live profile name

gamer tag = COMPLEX REALMZ

yea copped it and so far the game is amazing, the campaign got me buggin, its like a movie... aint had much time to play online yet, but ill be on later 2day, add me yo...

Ozmosis
11-08-2007, 11:01 AM
i got it, gt: Bobby Beats

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-08-2007, 12:22 PM
This game shits on all other games. This game is immaculate. The Story mode is stupendous, the multiplayer is superb, the action and gameplay is superior to any other game I have played.

kurupt_kw
11-08-2007, 03:38 PM
It's a great game. What pisses me off though is that you can't play online with a friend. What kind of bullshit is that?? Shit you can't even play split screen co-op. My brother in law was going to split the game with me but now won't because he can't play.

Online is the shit though. I love the experience system and challenges. The gameplay is fucking tight!!!

FADED233 is my tag.

Paranoid
11-08-2007, 03:53 PM
This game shits on all other games. This game is immaculate. The Story mode is stupendous, the multiplayer is superb, the action and gameplay is superior to any other game I have played.

is it any different then call of duty 3 tho aside from modern warfare? like has it improved in anyway?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-08-2007, 04:00 PM
is it any different then call of duty 3 tho aside from modern warfare? like has it improved in anyway?

So many improvenments it would take me a while to submit them all.

The maps are great
The Play & respawn time is better
The Graphics are superior to any other game out there
The Equipment is off the hook (you can customize you weapons)
The gauges designed better
The controls are easier to change Inverted to Non Inverted
The game is fucking nuts
DONT SLEEP!!

11th Chamber
11-08-2007, 04:02 PM

you cant even compare the two. Its that good

Paranoid
11-08-2007, 04:14 PM
sweet. im definately gonna get it just not sure when

NIGHT MAYOR
11-08-2007, 09:21 PM

also enemy respawns are at a minimum - finishing #2 was hard on veteran (for me, did'nt attempt 3) you had to constantly be advancing or else they would keep respawning leaving you with no ammo, this one that is at a minimum there are points it happens but its easier to cure.

flanking options are great, they are not as tight as the previous games, more cover. and space.

team members are way more helpful and like ben said respawn quicker.

there is dogs - haha.

death from above kicks ass, everyone who has done the level knows what im talking about :thumbup:

havent done multiplayer yet, wanna finish the game first.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-08-2007, 09:43 PM
also enemy respawns are at a minimum - finishing #2 was hard on veteran (for me, did'nt attempt 3) you had to constantly be advancing or else they would keep respawning leaving you with no ammo, this one that is at a minimum there are points it happens but its easier to cure.

flanking options are great, they are not as tight as the previous games, more cover. and space.

team members are way more helpful and like ben said respawn quicker.

there is dogs - haha.

death from above kicks ass, everyone who has done the level knows what im talking about :thumbup:

havent done multiplayer yet, wanna finish the game first.

Word, I had the same problem in 3 with the respawning and ammo.

I'm currently attempting to finish the game on the 2nd to hardest setting.

Multiplayer is crazy many different types of matches

The point system differs also

The weapons are the same for both sides

They changed WAR

Its now only 3 flags

You do not have the option to use vehicles

NIGHT MAYOR
11-08-2007, 10:29 PM
yeah im breezing thru the second hardest, ima have to do it again on veteran. ya'll know my gamertag (<) i'll be playing a fair bit this weekend, give halo a break, getting carpell tunnel syndrom try'na get to HS of 50.

11th Chamber
11-08-2007, 10:57 PM

yeaaa thats what I been tellin people I know. I can play that shit over and over

I could play a whole game with levels just based on that

That level when you flashback 15 years, and you play as the sniper with the other dude is pure genius too.

100pr00f
11-08-2007, 11:16 PM
im play the shit on vet..always do..pretty hard

HANZO
11-09-2007, 01:16 PM
damn reading though this thread jus makes me wanna go and get it. might get it 2morrow, i had call of duty 2 and was pretty sik at that, never got 3. if its as good as u lot say im gonna fall miles behind on my assingments.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-09-2007, 06:39 PM
yeaaa thats what I been tellin people I know. I can play that shit over and over

I could play a whole game with levels just based on that

That level when you flashback 15 years, and you play as the sniper with the other dude is pure genius too.

hell yeah how nice does the camo look ? i think im right at the end at the moment. dont want the game to end. whole game is 10x better than the older ones, love the fact you can sprint makes it all the more realistic. shits awsome.

11th Chamber
11-09-2007, 07:03 PM
hell yeah how nice does the camo look ? i think im right at the end at the moment. dont want the game to end. whole game is 10x better than the older ones, love the fact you can sprint makes it all the more realistic. shits awsome.

yea that camo was too sick.

Im a few levels into Act III, not sure exactly how far that is.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-09-2007, 07:15 PM
im finding the launch room. ima jump of here and go finish it, cant wait to start it on veteran. still havent touched multiplayer.

11th Chamber
11-09-2007, 07:53 PM
just beat the game

You get a bonus mission called Mile High Club when you beat the game which is pretty cool

KZA
11-09-2007, 09:01 PM
just got it yesterday. gameplay and graphics are superb.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-10-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm still at the carousel when the enemy choppers arrive.

100pr00f
11-10-2007, 05:50 PM
i beat that on vet mode pretty hard..

what i did ...when the choppers come i went in to the lil shed next to the carousel the enemy will just throw grandades but it wont hurt u
then ur chopper will show up after a good 2 mins
then u goota run up the hill grab that guy and run to the chper while every one is shotting at u

pretty hard but that was a easy way out for me...took me a good 10 trys
thier are harder parts to come

11th Chamber
11-10-2007, 05:56 PM
^^^ What I did was I went in the bumper car area. And just hid behind one of the cars picking guys off one by one. I only died I think twice

The claymores I planted didnt do shit. Thats still one aspect of the game I havent gotten down yet

Thank god your partner in that mission can hold his own in combat, and you can leave him alone

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Thanks...yeah I tried sniping all the soldiers coming down on the ropes I did it, but theres so many from behind they just over run me and I end up surrounded...HAhahaah.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-10-2007, 05:59 PM
^^^ What I did was I went in the bumper car area. And just hid behind one of the cars picking guys off one by one. I only died I think twice

The claymores I planted didnt do shit. Thats still one aspect of the game I havent gotten down yet
I use the clamores when playing multiplayer DOMINATION..I place them on & near the flags works great

Plus you can not injure or shoot a team player.
No medics either or support with ammo.

HANZO
11-10-2007, 06:16 PM
i got it today, must say its an awesome game. i played shortly through the campaign, and just a couple of multiplayer games. i already think its better than halo

TeknicelStylez
11-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Another major difference that alot of people forgot to mention is that bullets pierce surfaces now. If I have a SAW I can shoot through concrete and hard walls, and a crate and shit like that is only going to provide minimal cover for you. It's fun blasting motherfuckers through shit.

Also the night vision with the m4's is fuckin crazy looking. When you go to NV mode a bright green laser is emitted from your m4, and all of your teammates carrying m4's so you can see where everybody is aiming.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Another major difference that alot of people forgot to mention is that bullets pierce surfaces now. If I have a SAW I can shoot through concrete and hard walls, and a crate and shit like that is only going to provide minimal cover for you. It's fun blasting motherfuckers through shit.

Also the night vision with the m4's is fuckin crazy looking. When you go to NV mode a bright green laser is emitted from your m4, and all of your teammates carrying m4's so you can see where everybody is aiming.
When you get achievements you can add that (Deep Impact) as a perk to any weapon

No hiding behind concrete walls!

I didn't know that about the m4...

The M16 is a better weapon IMO

KZA
11-11-2007, 12:36 AM
did anyone get it for the PS3?

Sean
11-11-2007, 08:09 PM
What's the song that Griggs puts on in the TV station? Sounds a bit like Gza

BRONZBODY
11-11-2007, 09:05 PM
did anyone get it for the PS3?i do

same fucking game

online is great(for once!!!)

and i suck at it!!!

im getting better tho

get at me on psn-MFBRONZ

or xbox live(when im at work)-XBL HH3-i will let u know its me since im not the only one using it

HANZO
11-11-2007, 09:29 PM

Thank god your partner in that mission can hold his own in combat, and you can leave him alone

for that mission i hid behind some tree next to the other guy. all i did was take the guys out who flanked from the right. did it on hardened it wasnt so difficult. the only problem i had was when the enemy threw a very accurate grenade i had no where to run.

now im stuck on the mission where u got to defend the village and got to go through wave after wave of attack to get to the evac point. its hard cause its timed. theres only soo many airstrikes u can call.

11th Chamber
11-11-2007, 09:56 PM
now im stuck on the mission where u got to defend the village and got to go through wave after wave of attack to get to the evac point. its hard cause its timed. theres only soo many airstrikes u can call.

oh the one where once you get to the barn on the top of the hill, you got like 3 min. to get to the bottom into the heli?

yea that shit took me a while to beat. Without the airstrikes that shit would be near unbeatable

NIGHT MAYOR
11-12-2007, 02:25 AM
finished the game sat night.

the carousel - i hid behind the bumper car area and set up my c4 all over the bumper car area for a last resort, the only way the enemy can get you is between the bumper cars and the ferris wheel and the bumper cars, set that area and the area where they enter up with claymores and justy try to pop off as many as you can with ya rifle, a few stray grenades help too.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-12-2007, 02:30 AM
good game but mulitplayer doesnt compare with halo

i like fly'n round in vehicals, i like the fact you have to earn your weapons - you cant just select them, halo is a more even playing ground - no upgrades or perks, halo's replay theater is fucking killer and has made a new benchmark to beat in FPS

but there are some good things about COD. campaign rulez no doubt. multiplayer cant compare with halo - who the fuck wants to get stuck in a doorway by your own team-mates. and i like being able to reload your weapon without having to find a corpse.

love it tho - 9/10

Icurus
11-12-2007, 03:28 AM
good game but mulitplayer doesnt compare with halo

i like fly'n round in vehicals, i like the fact you have to earn your weapons - you cant just select them, halo is a more even playing ground - no upgrades or perks, halo's replay theater is fucking killer and has made a new benchmark to beat in FPS

but there are some good things about COD. campaign rulez no doubt. multiplayer cant compare with halo - who the fuck wants to get stuck in a doorway by your own team-mates. and i like being able to reload your weapon without having to find a corpse.

love it tho - 9/10

I disagree, I think COD4 is alot better. I like the upgrades, plus it feels like a real fps, halo 3 is good but cod4 is better.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-12-2007, 03:56 AM
why do you ? give some examples. whats better about COD4 than H3 im not hatting

100pr00f
11-12-2007, 01:12 PM
more .....MAPS
bigger....multiplayer modes
more....weapons...pluse u get to upgrade em
none of this 100 shots and ur dead...its one or 3 shots ur dead depending were u hit the person..thier are 30 some odd points to the enamy in

planting c4's and claymores...are dope

and dosnt get boring like halo 3 did for me

100pr00f
11-12-2007, 01:13 PM
easly the best multiplayer for 360 of all the game put out for it

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-12-2007, 02:49 PM
why do you ? give some examples. whats better about COD4 than H3 im not hatting
1 example - none of that jumping around BS that i have experienced on Halo 3 from other players

Prince Rai
11-12-2007, 03:52 PM
bought it last friday, cmpleetd the game today (ps3 console btw), and omg i fuking love the gme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

online mode is superb, dont like the whole "having to wait for players to join thing", because cod3 allowed u to choose rooms much faster, but the gameplay is soo fun. more realistic, less boring, grfx are tremendous.... simply best game on ps3 so far!

Prince Rai
11-12-2007, 04:00 PM
"death from above" was a level coming from nowhere that just took an already fucking amazing gameplay to another level. pure genius. i keep doing in arcade mode.

but the online multiplayer gaming is just too good. i love the fact that u can retain ur game rep after u have finished playing. i mean the ranking u get, like in cod3 u lose the ranking uve attained whilst playing, but now u gotta keep getting them points to unlock more online modes and weapons etc etc etc etc.

dont get me started on the graphics!

anyone playing cod4 on ps3???

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Prestige is another ranking you can acquire if you reset your rankings after you reach rank 55

PsYkOsUs
11-12-2007, 10:28 PM
this game is sick as hell... I'd have to say it's better than Gears Of War, and we all know that's a bold statement... I can't compare it to Halo, 'cause I've never touched the series...

Almost finished with the campaign on Normal, haven't tried the Multiplayer yet, but i will...

NIGHT MAYOR
11-13-2007, 12:46 AM
normal ? damn

Dough Snatcher
11-13-2007, 09:25 AM
Yeah i copped it. The story mode is dope as fuck, but i get my ass whopped in the online game play. For games like this i need a key board.

100pr00f
11-13-2007, 11:01 AM
guy beats the extra mission on vet mod...with pistol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lHOu74htG3k

i wish i could beat it with what gun i have in my hand

11th Chamber
11-13-2007, 03:29 PM
^^^ Damn

100pr00f
11-13-2007, 03:38 PM
i finaly beat the damn mile hight club on vet..took me 2 days...lol

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-13-2007, 04:32 PM
guy beats the extra mission on vet mod...with pistol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lHOu74htG3k

i wish i could beat it with what gun i have in my hand

WOW

kurupt_kw
11-13-2007, 04:51 PM
I love this game. I haven't even played the damn single player yet as MP is just too damn addicting. I am at level 33 or some shit. My 360 drive went down on the weekend though so after sending my console to microsoft it will be about a month before I get play again.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-13-2007, 05:05 PM
I love this game. I haven't even played the damn single player yet as MP is just too damn addicting. I am at level 33 or some shit. My 360 drive went down on the weekend though so after sending my console to microsoft it will be about a month before I get play again.

Damn man you played your 360 into the grave with COD4
I know its that good but fredy will never admit it because he has Halo blood coursing through his veins

Sean
11-13-2007, 05:18 PM
^ :lmao: @ your sig Ben LMFAO!!

HANZO
11-13-2007, 06:21 PM
i completed the game, half of it done on normal the other half on hardened, im doing it on vet now. tried to play some multiplayer but xbox live is fukin up lately. holding me back i tell u.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-13-2007, 06:44 PM
i completed the game, half of it done on normal the other half on hardened, im doing it on vet now. tried to play some multiplayer but xbox live is fukin up lately. holding me back i tell u.
Once you get started on the multiplayer its hard to stop playing.

*rubs red eyes

KZA
11-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Once you get started on the multiplayer its hard to stop playing.

*rubs red eyes

I played from midnight til 3am last night. Seriously this game is like crack. I had some great games btw. 21 kill streak and had a game where I had 50 kills and 14 deaths.

100pr00f
11-13-2007, 10:26 PM
i got a 30 kill strak in a free for all...and then i won

30 kills no deaths...30 is the hightst u can go in a free for all death match

11th Chamber
11-13-2007, 10:58 PM
these connection problems are pissin me off. A few different people said that Bungie put out a virus on LIVE cause no one is playin Halo anymore. Prolly not true, but who knows

NIGHT MAYOR
11-14-2007, 02:02 AM
fredy will never admit it because he has Halo blood coursing through his veins

i admit its killer, awsome, wicked, sick, mad, but halo is better :yessad:

i havent played halo MUCH since cod came out its fucking great, my best kill streak was 18 - not hard with air strikes and a awsome helicopter.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-14-2007, 02:04 AM
these connection problems are pissin me off. A few different people said that Bungie put out a virus on LIVE cause no one is playin Halo anymore. Prolly not true, but who knows

no connection problems down here, whats happening to you ? there are still hundreds of thousand people playing halo i dont think bungie are concerned.
865,018 unique halo 3 players in the last 24 hours. halo's played game rate is going 3 times faster than halo 2, halo 3 multiplayer played games will catch up to halo 2 this time next year.

HANZO
11-14-2007, 08:18 AM

live has been really bad lately for COD, i havent played a proper multiplayer game in 2 days. everytime i join a game the lobby closes or the games screen jus freezes. also unable to go into private chat.

100pr00f
11-14-2007, 09:39 AM
i stopped playing i dont even try..i just replay the game to try to get all the achevments i didnt get yet
i hope by the weekend its back up and running right

kurupt_kw
11-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Damn man you played your 360 into the grave with COD4
I know its that good but fredy will never admit it because he has Halo blood coursing through his veins

Yeah he does love his Halo. I bet his favorite part of the game is jumping around.

kurupt_kw
11-14-2007, 10:08 AM
Fuck!!! My 360 has only been dead for a couple of days and I'm already super pissed I can't play COD. I'm damn near tempted to rent a damn 360 for a month so I can keep on playing. Why couldn't it have died when I didn't just get hooked on a game??

I'm seeing Meth tonight though so that will ease the pain a bit for me. Hopefully I can meet him and get him to sign my Tical.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-14-2007, 11:07 AM
i admit its killer, awsome, wicked, sick, mad, but halo is better :yessad:

i havent played halo MUCH since cod came out its fucking great, my best kill streak was 18 - not hard with air strikes and a awsome helicopter.

Word that Helicopter is great in the small map with all the containers

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-14-2007, 11:11 AM
HAHAHA yeah my DAD is pissed he can't get a good multiplayer game going...

But were still stuck at that damn carousel...I haven't try any of those tactics mentioned because I haven't played in a week but I'll try it tomorrow.

100pr00f
11-14-2007, 12:02 PM
wait till u try that extra mission...thats some hard ass stuff...

NIGHT MAYOR
11-14-2007, 03:54 PM
Yeah he does love his Halo. I bet his favorite part of the game is jumping around.

:lmao:

whatever dude - it would have to be owning a whole team whilst your in a TANK.

Word that Helicopter is great in the small map with all the containers

yeah anything open like 'Overgrown' or 'Pipline' - i love getting a silienced m16 with claymores and sitting up in the top of building 1 on pipeline holding that shit down - only way people can get you easy is by getting a light machine gun and shoot you thru the floor.

Prince Rai
11-14-2007, 05:15 PM
yall shud have gotten the ps3!!!
muhahaa no online probs there!!!

ok dnt start hatin, im just playn.

my eyes are so fucking red right now, ive been playn non stop today. got my rank to 33! well proud.

100pr00f
11-14-2007, 06:33 PM
lol..wish i could play

HANZO
11-14-2007, 07:02 PM
live is all better now, well atleast for me. currently im going through the game on vet, and playing a lot of multiplayer. level 25 so far, im pretty much obsessed in keeping a good shooting accuracy. im dissapointed at my 21% shooting accuracy.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-15-2007, 12:54 AM
whats all your kill death ratio's at the moment. ? i got 1.09

Prince Rai
11-15-2007, 11:12 AM
my kill ratio is 8.9

Sean
11-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Has anyone tried the "Ragtime Warfare" cheat? It makes the game look like a silent movie lol. It has a grainy sepia picture and everything moves really fast with no sound apart from the typical silent movie music. It's fucking hilarious :lmao:

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-15-2007, 03:24 PM

7.7 :'(

But that includes play from myself and my Dad

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-15-2007, 03:25 PM
Has anyone tried the "Ragtime Warfare" cheat? It makes the game look like a silent movie lol. It has a grainy sepia picture and everything moves really fast with no sound apart from the typical silent movie music. It's fucking hilarious :lmao:
Please explain how to do this

Sean
11-15-2007, 03:31 PM
You get the cheats by finding the hidden laptops. I think you get the Ragtime Warfare one after finding 8 of them. Then you go to the pause menu, options and then cheats. But I think you have to have completed the game to use cheats.

oDoUoSoKo
11-15-2007, 10:07 PM
on psn im PISTOLENCE, holla

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-16-2007, 04:14 PM
I passed the Carousel level on Hardened by hiding behind the bumper car area and taking fools out with the G-3 and AK I got rid of my sniper.

11th Chamber
11-17-2007, 12:04 AM

It should be better, but I go kamikaze in some situations to much

*edit* make that 1.07

HANZO
11-17-2007, 10:54 AM

It should be better, but I go kamikaze in some situations to much

*edit* make that 1.07

yeah i do the same, my ratio is 1.32.

i had a game yesterday where i ranked up entirely in that game. in the game before i had become a 2nd lietenant. in the next one i went on a 48 kill 5 death rampage and became a captain.

KZA
11-17-2007, 11:15 PM
k/d ratio - 1.08

100pr00f
11-19-2007, 11:49 AM
Infinity Ward has announced that they are working on a patch for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360). Check it:

Wanted to give you a heads up for an update in the works for the Xbox 360 version. We're going to be optimizing a lot of things behind the scenes with matchmaking and host selection as well as adding a few new features via the update which I have outlined below. No ETA on when this update will be available for download, just giving a heads up on what's to come in the future in the first potential update:

Additions / New Features:

Added Kill cam to Airstrike bombs and Claymores
Addition of Host Migration so if Host Leaves auto-chooses next best host
Tweaked the following Oldschool Mode settings based on feedback:

Added Unlimited Sprint
Increased Magazine Size
Added Ragdoll Cam
Optimizations / Tweaks:

Identify party by background color (in Lobby)
Optimized server selection for first match for better connections
Improved network performance for 18 player games
Optimized 'Chase Cam' when Spectating
Fixed Playlist error when attempting to join from other games
Handle Corrupt Create A Class data instead of kicking player 2

NIGHT MAYOR
11-20-2007, 06:38 AM

rank 40

kurupt_kw
11-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Damn no update to include split screen multiplayer?? This just pisses me off that they didn't include split screen.

kurupt_kw
11-20-2007, 11:30 AM
:lmao:

whatever dude - it would have to be owning a whole team whilst your in a TANK.

Just bugging ya. You've made it quite clear that Halo's your shit so I figured I'd take a quick shot. LOL

KERZO
11-20-2007, 11:55 AM
yeah i got it and the game freekin rocks..just wish i had xbox live to test ma skillz on some human peeps....god damn BT installation charges,lmao

HANZO
11-20-2007, 04:07 PM
my kill/death ration is 1.50 now. level 44.

100pr00f
11-20-2007, 04:18 PM
yeah i got it and the game freekin rocks..just wish i had xbox live to test ma skillz on some human peeps....god damn BT installation charges,lmao

installation charges

for what

HANZO
11-20-2007, 05:36 PM
installation charges

for what

you have to actually pay for some dude to come around and put your modem in, and you pay for the company to activate your broadband. yes you have to pay for this shit overhere and a load of other shit to.

KERZO
11-22-2007, 12:36 PM
The charge to get a BT telephone line installed (110) so i can get broadband (15 p/m) for xbox live (40 p/y) ...it's kinda ironic that i sell broadband though,lmao :loser:

Jamal Noor
11-22-2007, 09:25 PM
this a fucking ill game, best shit on ps3

me and the boys were blazed out playin online on the projector..shit was real

100pr00f
11-23-2007, 08:21 AM
you have to actually pay for some dude to come around and put your modem in, and you pay for the company to activate your broadband. yes you have to pay for this shit overhere and a load of other shit to.

damn thats crazy

HANZO
11-27-2007, 04:51 PM
i completed the game on vet mode, i really didnt struggle on any particular part until i came to the war-room level. was it jus me that never had a checkpoint activate, everytime i died i started from the damn beginning of the level.

i also didnt struggle on the mile high club level on veteran. its much easier to do it with a pistol.

Eradicate
05-28-2009, 09:55 PM
just got prestige 10 today, shit took me forever. i had to stop playing it for acouple months at a time and put it to rest. but ya, it's about damn time.

K/D Ratio - 1.19