PDA

View Full Version : Back with 9 beats.

GameOfDeath
11-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Been months since I hit the Corp with new joints. Check the technique.

A Man Without Vision
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5951548&q=hi

Vision Chamber
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5948205&q=hi

Holocaust Warrior Troop
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5951543&q=hi

Torch The City
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5948165&q=hi

Holocaust Burned Down Church
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5951510&q=hi

The Goddess Of Mercy
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5951501&q=hi

Midnight Marauders
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5948193&q=hi

A Classic Scene
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5951564&q=hi

Caravaggio's Canvas
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5951489&q=hi

DEVAMPS
11-07-2007, 09:14 PM
AAAAHHHH These Beats Make Me Wanna Brake Shit!!!!! G.O.D. U Crazzzzy Kid.

My Favorite Joint Gotta Be "Man Witout Vision" Damn That Shit Is Deadly...Great Work Really Impressive They All Bangin.. Can I Get A New Beat From U For My Next Album???

DEVAMPS
11-07-2007, 09:17 PM
"A Classic Scene" Sounds Like A Bangin Ghostface Track Yo U Gotta Get That To Him Somehow He Would Sound So Sick On That Shit Spittin Some Rapid Fire...

destrucreate
11-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Oh how insignificant I feel
A true witness to the sickness

White_Mouse
11-07-2007, 09:22 PM
i really like Warrior Troop...all these beats are sick...my only qualm is that at times they are a bit predictable...but i like them good job...

DEVAMPS
11-07-2007, 09:25 PM

hahaha foreal yo GAME OF DEATH just raised the bar once again

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-07-2007, 09:53 PM
OMG At Midnight Mauraders And Caravaggios Canvas....my Word Sick Shit:spin:

destrucreate
11-07-2007, 09:53 PM
I like predictable
RZA can be predictable
can

Slang_Apostle
11-08-2007, 01:10 AM
And I was placed to go against G.O.D in the first round of the Finals.....hmmm...not cool. LOL!! Yeah it has been a while since we heard from the GOD. My favs were "Torch the City", "Classic Scene" and "Caravaggio's Canvas." To be honest...the others were good but not your best work. To me, they sounded like you got lazy with them. There weren't a lot of change ups which is what I like when I check out your beats. You usually throw something in there that makes me think "Damn, now that was sick." Sometimes, I will start on a beat, get the basic sound or melody I want and then I get bored with it so I start on something new. Then, eventually, I will go back that beat, try to add something or make some changes but still not get what Im really looking for so I put it aside again. After a few months later, I would go back to it, loop it a few times, and just be done with it. I have tons of these kinds of beats waitin to be finished. And to me, that's what some of these beats sound like. You were just tryna finish them off and be done with them. Now, you know I aint tryna down you. I'm just sayin that I know you got better ones (probably stashed away for somethin special). And Vamps is right.....I can hear Ghostface rippin "Classic Scene". So this was just honest feed. PEACE!!!!!!

Masta Chilla
11-08-2007, 08:26 AM
insane beats especially midnight marauders and holocaust warrior troop

Complex
11-08-2007, 08:34 AM
feelin all of em G... u got that shit that cats can freestyle 2, hard drums and epic samplin...

my favs are...
vision chamber
torch the city
caravaggios canvas

^ these joints inspirin me to start writin again.. definately some head bangaz... Imma have to bring my "A game" in the final battle lol... should be hype...

PEACE

100pr00f
11-08-2007, 08:51 AM
damn all are good...torch the city is one of my faves

num2son
11-08-2007, 09:11 AM
My favorites are "A Man Without Vision," "Caravaggio's Canvas" & A "Classic Scene"

destrucreate
11-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Yeah these beats are sick but on a different note.....
Oh my oh my

snake venom
gunslingers
enter

Ima have to take time out to listen to tha rest but fuck me. Honestly, I need a whore to fuck me right now. Hard, loud, aaaaaaaaahhhhh.

num2son
11-08-2007, 09:49 AM
While listening to the other beats I thought these were dope,

The Art - Revolver
The Art - BAMF
The Art - Gunslingers
The Art - Knowledge
Chambers - Enter
Chambers - Courtyard Swordsmen
Chambers - Sparring
Warfare - Zulu Spear

Pharaoh Snefru
11-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Peace
I liked tha beats for the most. Snefru favorite was Caravaggio's Canvas. thats just too sick. Some of the tempos wasn't for my likeN, but thats me and my style you show yours nahmean. Do you do ya beats on a PC or you use hardware. Nice music...

SNEFRU

Erap
11-08-2007, 01:10 PM
some dope shit

GameOfDeath
11-08-2007, 06:24 PM
AAAAHHHH These Beats Make Me Wanna Brake Shit!!!!! G.O.D. U Crazzzzy Kid.

My Favorite Joint Gotta Be "Man Witout Vision" Damn That Shit Is Deadly...Great Work Really Impressive They All Bangin.. Can I Get A New Beat From U For My Next Album???

Yeah no question Vamps would love to get any beats on the album. I know your work is quality so no problem. Tell me where to send it.

Thanks for the feed man. I try to keep it fresh.

i really like Warrior Troop...all these beats are sick...my only qualm is that at times they are a bit predictable...but i like them good job...

Thats good criricism what do you mean exactly? I know I was lazy with some intros here but I was just keeping it basic as far as changeups for a lot of these.

OMG At Midnight Mauraders And Caravaggios Canvas....my Word Sick Shit:spin:
Word Max. If you want to get on em you already know.

GameOfDeath
11-08-2007, 06:31 PM
And I was placed to go against G.O.D in the first round of the Finals.....hmmm...not cool. LOL!! Yeah it has been a while since we heard from the GOD. My favs were "Torch the City", "Classic Scene" and "Caravaggio's Canvas." To be honest...the others were good but not your best work. To me, they sounded like you got lazy with them. There weren't a lot of change ups which is what I like when I check out your beats. You usually throw something in there that makes me think "Damn, now that was sick." Sometimes, I will start on a beat, get the basic sound or melody I want and then I get bored with it so I start on something new. Then, eventually, I will go back that beat, try to add something or make some changes but still not get what Im really looking for so I put it aside again. After a few months later, I would go back to it, loop it a few times, and just be done with it. I have tons of these kinds of beats waitin to be finished. And to me, that's what some of these beats sound like. You were just tryna finish them off and be done with them. Now, you know I aint tryna down you. I'm just sayin that I know you got better ones (probably stashed away for somethin special). And Vamps is right.....I can hear Ghostface rippin "Classic Scene". So this was just honest feed. PEACE!!!!!!

I appreaciate the genuine criticism Yeah basically I just kept is simple for a lot of these not really wanting to do a lot of elaborate intros/changes. No real reason just didn't feel like putting any on these. I was listening to Incarcated Scarfaces and the whole things a loop so I was like why change up every beat so much especially when I was feelin the beat the way it was. I'll hit you up with some more dynamic beats don't worry.

GameOfDeath
11-08-2007, 06:36 PM
insane beats especially midnight marauders and holocaust warrior troop
Thanks for the feed.
feelin all of em G... u got that shit that cats can freestyle 2, hard drums and epic samplin...

my favs are...
vision chamber
torch the city
caravaggios canvas

^ these joints inspirin me to start writin again.. definately some head bangaz... Imma have to bring my "A game" in the final battle lol... should be hype...
PEACE
Yeah thanks for the look Plex. Finals will be good.

damn all are good...torch the city is one of my faves
Thanks pr00f much appreciated.

My favorites are "A Man Without Vision," "Caravaggio's Canvas" & A "Classic Scene"
Word. Haha those are the strongest beats looks like.

Yeah these beats are sick but on a different note.....
Oh my oh my

snake venom
gunslingers
enter

Ima have to take time out to listen to tha rest but fuck me. Honestly, I need a whore to fuck me right now. Hard, loud, aaaaaaaaahhhhh.
Word. Those are some of my favorites. I'm going to have to mix them again.

While listening to the other beats I thought these were dope,

The Art - Revolver
The Art - BAMF
The Art - Gunslingers
The Art - Knowledge
Chambers - Enter
Chambers - Courtyard Swordsmen
Chambers - Sparring
Warfare - Zulu Spear

Yeah. Some of the best. I really like the BAMF and Sparring beats too. Wish someone would spit on Sparring.

Peace
I liked tha beats for the most. Snefru favorite was Caravaggio's Canvas. thats just too sick. Some of the tempos wasn't for my likeN, but thats me and my style you show yours nahmean. Do you do ya beats on a PC or you use hardware. Nice music...

SNEFRU
Yeah different tastes/styles. Variety is all good. I use software. If you want to get on it hit me up Snef.

some dope shit
Constantly trying to improve.

12weLvE
11-08-2007, 10:37 PM
A Man Without Vison and Torch The City are my favorites here. These are actually some of the most simple beats you have ever posted. The mixing is always on point and so are the change-ups. One thing I did notice was that you did not have intros to most of these like you normaly do, which usually set a scene for the beat. Ill shit overall.

PEace

JEM
11-08-2007, 10:45 PM
man without vision is nice..props g

www.myspace.com/dajem

Jamal Noor
11-09-2007, 06:11 AM
damn son, gully beat...did you make these beats in a fucking dark chamber of death? lol

nah for real i like them man, drums are schmangin, and good energy

keep it up

ClymaX
11-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Yo im speechless... warrior troop and man without a vision are too fucking dope!! All these beats have a clean mix and pro sound to em but.. thru a hardware sampler your drums would get the crunch they need.. no software can do this.

ERN-DAWGY
11-09-2007, 06:12 PM
yo sick beats playa, my fav one is the first joint that shit is fire my man

PEACE

12weLvE
11-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Yo after a couple of listens I will have to say that these are AMAZING. I was comparing them to the little older ones, and I am feeling these a little more. Some of these beats I can really hear the Wu ripping apart. And I dont know about any of you, but some of these beats make some of RZA's new shit on 8Diagrams sound garbage. HONEST OPINION

10/10 on the beats. Keep em coming G.O.D

num2son
11-09-2007, 07:46 PM
Ever think about making an instrumental album?

GameOfDeath
11-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Dope shit game, only critisicm i got is that sometimes the drums sound a little "stale" for my tastes...
i think yu dont use sampled drums, am i correct?
Still these are some dope beats tho, I especialy like Man Without Vision an Caravaggios Canvas.....Pz..

Thanks for the feed. All drums are sampled but I see your point. I saw this comment and went to work on the drums you should hear some grittier sound on the for the next beats.

Yo im speechless... warrior troop and man without a vision are too fucking dope!! All these beats have a clean mix and pro sound to em but.. thru a hardware sampler your drums would get the crunch they need.. no software can do this.
I feel you on this, I think it definitely can be improved.

yo sick beats playa, my fav one is the first joint that shit is fire my man

PEACEThanks for the feed Ern.

Yo after a couple of listens I will have to say that these are AMAZING. I was comparing them to the little older ones, and I am feeling these a little more. Some of these beats I can really hear the Wu ripping apart. And I dont know about any of you, but some of these beats make some of RZA's new shit on 8Diagrams sound garbage. HONEST OPINION

10/10 on the beats. Keep em coming G.O.D
Hahaha. Strong opinion I think 8D is coming out okay. Thanks for the feed.
Ever think about making an instrumental album?
Yeah its coming. The Cobra tape.

tidileboss
11-14-2007, 04:23 AM
A Man With No Vision: dope, you chose a nice sample, it's nice when the violin comes and drum pattern fits good
VIsion chamber: nice one, dark, like it
holocost warrior: don't really like, sample is too repetitive in my opinion
warfare torch the city: dope as hell!
holocaust burned: same as the holocost warfare, i think it's too repetitive
godess of mercy: intro is dope, i thought the beat would be different, but it's cool, it could be a good interlude.
midnight marauders: nice one, like the dark tone, and the fast drum pattern
classic scene: i like it, sample is quite original
canvas: dope dope, i love the italian vibe

My favs are caravaggio canvas, man with no vision and warfare torch

GameOfDeath
11-18-2007, 05:23 PM
A Man With No Vision: dope, you chose a nice sample, it's nice when the violin comes and drum pattern fits good
VIsion chamber: nice one, dark, like it
holocost warrior: don't really like, sample is too repetitive in my opinion
warfare torch the city: dope as hell!
holocaust burned: same as the holocost warfare, i think it's too repetitive
godess of mercy: intro is dope, i thought the beat would be different, but it's cool, it could be a good interlude.
midnight marauders: nice one, like the dark tone, and the fast drum pattern
classic scene: i like it, sample is quite original
canvas: dope dope, i love the italian vibe

My favs are caravaggio canvas, man with no vision and warfare torch

Word. Didn't see your post. Thanks for the look and comments on every beat. The Holocaust beats were to his acapellas so its not really noticable when you listen with the vocals its on my myspace if you want to check that.

V4D3R
11-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Man without vision is straight fire- making me go back to re-work on my first couple beats im bout to drop in here for some feedback.