PDA

View Full Version : Ice Pheroll

King Zigzagzig Allah
08-03-2005, 01:52 PM
I Spit Cold Lines With Da Ice Freezing Ryhmes, Multiple Raids On Da Block At The Same Damn Time. I Want To Be A Millionair With This Talent Mind, Life Is Hard Thats Why I'm Always On Da Grind. I'm Walking Down Da Street Thinking About Da Next Lick, I Need My Sick Duck So I'm Waiting For Da Next Chick. Stupid Bitch You Can Swing Yo Fist Until I Snatch Yo Neckless, Ol Yes Young Dirty And Reckless. You Can Give Me All Yo Gold But That Shit Is Priceless, So I Go For Da Next Thing Witch Is Under Da Mattress. Dont Get Things Twisted This Script Is A 100% Gripped, Flows So Sick You Will Think I Was Gifted. Gxmann Rost You With Da Frying Pan, Dress In All Green Like If I Was A Mexican, In Da Vaican In Da Corner Not Speaking, This Blunt Got Me High, Have Da Whole Place Reaking, So Heavy That I'm Seaking, Suberine With Da Iraqies Humming Missle Have Yo Ship Leaking. Shits For Real All I Do Is Speak Da Real, Watch Me Make A Mill Out Of A Dollar Bill, I'm Only Giving You Styles That You Can Fell.

GuardianOne
08-04-2005, 09:00 AM
The start seems to show that you have a good creative style, i suppose you hide it behind busting on most verses, like towards the end of this one.

Peace

King Zigzagzig Allah
08-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Ye-ah!!!! The Only Thing About That, Is My Spelling And Some Of Da Shaolin Monks On This Web Page Can't Read Where I'm Comming From. Cuz Really Though, I'm Not Getting No Replies, Everybody Else Is Getting Da B.i., Ya Fell What I'm Say'in. But Thats Alright, Because I'm About To Move Out Da Slums And Into Da (industry)-check That. Thanks For Da Replies, Everybody Else Is Slee-ping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
08-04-2005, 12:34 PM
osme of the lines seem way too long but I guess its how you deliver it...

The Submarine and Iraqi line doesnt make sense to me they're in the desert...

PEACE and Keep scripting NICE

GuardianOne
08-05-2005, 12:19 AM
Ye-ah!!!! The Only Thing About That, Is My Spelling And Some Of Da Shaolin Monks On This Web Page Can't Read Where I'm Comming From. Cuz Really Though, I'm Not Getting No Replies, Everybody Else Is Getting Da B.i., Ya Fell What I'm Say'in. But Thats Alright, Because I'm About To Move Out Da Slums And Into Da (industry)-check That. Thanks For Da Replies, Everybody Else Is Slee-ping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yah I didn't notice that as BigBen mentioned i thought it was sublime (not submarine), in a sense he has his view. Anyway "keep your thoughts on your lessons" and hope you keep things in order in the industry.The more we read your verses , we start to comprehend your style and gain insight in your content.

Peace