PDA

View Full Version : Dog the Nigger Hunter

STYLE
11-08-2007, 06:31 PM
5MVjNVI6RzI

Dog the bounty hunter tells his son Tucker what he thinks about black people and his son's girlfriend who is black. Dog the Bounty Hunter show CANCELLED.

"I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore, whatever - it's not cause she's black - it's because we use the word nigger sometimes here.

I'm not going to take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30
years cause some fucking nigger heard us say nigger and turned us into the Enquirer magazine - our career is over!

I'm not taking that chance at all, never in life, never - never! If Lyssa was dating a nigger we would all say fuck you and you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da. It's not that they're black, it's none of that, it's that we use the word nigger, we don't mean you fucking scum nigger without a soul,we don't mean that shit, but America would think we mean that, and we're not taking a chance of losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that.

I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to - 'because I'm in love for seven months', ah, fuck that. So, I'll help you get another job but you cannot work here unless you break up with her, and she's out of your life.

I can't handle that shit. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's going to wear a recorder."

This recording was taped by the film crew by Dog's own wireless microphone, the black thing on his sunglasses over his ear. It was NOT a private call, his consent to appear on the show included having "private" moments and recordings done

STYLE
11-08-2007, 06:43 PM
i9D-R9He1Vw
now he's crying cause he gonna lose his show.

LORD ZERO
11-08-2007, 07:12 PM
dumb fag, his show sucked balls anyway

Paranoid
11-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Dog don't want no god damn niggers in his family

Paranoid
11-08-2007, 07:25 PM
whats that weird like dent next to his eye lol. and his hair is absolutely rediculous

STYLE
11-08-2007, 07:31 PM
its not that shes black, its not that. its that i don't want a fuckin nigger hearin us say nigger.
- Dog 2007

TeknicelStylez
11-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Got em....

Mumm Ra
11-08-2007, 08:20 PM
never liked the dude anyway
cocky sumbitch

LORD NOSE
11-08-2007, 08:27 PM
so he put on a front to be cool wiff black folk all this time hmmm
how many more like him

hear the trickery in his words ?

thats right there is a pure (D) evil

whitey
11-08-2007, 08:45 PM
he was being honest.

i have a bigger problem with the bullshit he tried to sell after about being barried with slaves and stuff, like its some kind of punishment.

like a lot of white people, they say nigger, not in front of black people because thats how this country works today. same as other races of people will say other things to their friends in private but not in public.

V4D3R
11-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Crash and burn

LORD NOSE
11-08-2007, 08:51 PM
he didn't just say nigger

he clearly has white supremest teachings

and he is not apologizing for saying nigger

did yall hear the shit he said llol damm

what do you expect from them

whitey
11-08-2007, 10:01 PM
he didn't just say nigger

he clearly has white supremest teachings

and he is not apologizing for saying nigger

did yall hear the shit he said llol damm

what do you expect from them

hows what "dog the bounty hunter" thinks or says affect you?

NIGHT MAYOR
11-08-2007, 10:14 PM
maybe they should put him in jail, see how tough and tactical he is with a black dick in his ass (no homo)

LORD NOSE
11-08-2007, 10:26 PM
hows what "dog the bounty hunter" thinks or says affect you?

don't worry about me

its all about how what he says affects you

whitey
11-08-2007, 10:39 PM
hes a murder, former drug addict, "professional bounty hunter" with some reality tv show on A&E channel, and dudes supposed to affect my life ?

hah muh fucker doesnt have shit of an affect on me.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-08-2007, 10:43 PM
"you tell em man" "yeah" "quit any time i want" "yeah"

TAURO
11-08-2007, 10:55 PM
i9D-R9He1Vw
now he's crying cause he gonna lose his show.

This fool ain't sorry, he's just sorry he got caught.

whitey
11-08-2007, 11:05 PM
probably.

again though, what does it matter if what he said on tape is what he really thinks? like who cares what this dude thinks, hes has the right to think whatever he wants. a lot of people on here live in glass houses.

TAURO
11-08-2007, 11:18 PM
^^He can think whatever the fuck he wants to believe but im glad they cancelled his show, it should be back to the poor house for him. These are the people on tv we need to find and stamp out.

I have to say though that just looking at his redneck ass, he was clearly a rascist. Im just amazed it took this long to expose him.

Koolish
11-09-2007, 02:24 AM
he does have that big smiling george w picture on his desk. eh kanye?

whitey
11-09-2007, 07:27 AM
im not even convinced his a racist. he says the n word thats a lot for sure. but like i said agian i know a lot of white people that do but arent racist.

and heres just a devils (PUN) advocate question...can you be a racsit and still be a good person?

STYLE
11-09-2007, 11:26 AM
if jenny came home with a nigger we'd all say fuck you......

i think that qualifies for racist.

EAGLE EYE
11-09-2007, 12:08 PM
by the way, Dog isnt 100% white ... he has Native blood in him. I guess his mother was half native american or something

whitey
11-09-2007, 12:25 PM
this was in a private conversation, its not like imus or something where he was on the radio. hes talking to his son first of all. he quantifies it. he says hes not a racist, if he was a real racsit right there he would have said "fuck niggers those peices of shit, you know how i feel about them" all this and that. but he didnt, he said look im not racist but there are people we deal with in this business that are niggers. and he didnt want his son dating a black girl and than she hear him say nigger (refering to some degenerate hes trying to capture, not just the everyday black person) and than she hears that and flips and starts something over it.

and thats how it is with some people, they hear a white person use that word in whatever context and they are immediatly branded a racist.

TAURO
11-09-2007, 12:35 PM
^^He shouldn't be using it in the first place.

TeknicelStylez
11-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Yea, lmao at how white people developed this new excuse to say nigger.

"Oh if you act ignorant than you're a nigger"

"Oh if you act ignorant than you're a spic"

I'd punch you in your fuckin mouth, I don't give a fuck how educated I am. Keep your comments to yourself.

Trying to tell me he's not racist, get the fuck out of here.

whitey
11-09-2007, 12:59 PM
^^He shouldn't be using it in the first place.

thats not how this country works. whatever he wants to say, wiether you believe in it or not, he has the right to say. especially in his private life. thats rediculous if peoples private conversations within everyday life can be made public to make a person look unfavorable. your telling me everyone here has never said anything like this, or just in general about other things that would be equally offensive, enough that if someone outted them for saying said thing that they would loose their job, and whatever else that would happen to them.

check two
11-09-2007, 03:13 PM
How did the conversation get recorded, and made available to the public? Did his son bring it forward? Is the show officially cancelled? Or is it just on an indefinite break?

whitey
11-09-2007, 04:43 PM
not because of her skin color. because she may get offended with language he uses off camera in his life and "turn him into the enquirer"...

Black Man
11-10-2007, 12:14 PM
im not even convinced his a racist. he says the n word thats a lot for sure. but like i said agian i know a lot of white people that do but arent racist.

and heres just a devils (PUN) advocate question...can you be a racsit and still be a good person?

what does a person have to do for you to consider them a racist?

Black Man
11-10-2007, 12:15 PM
this was in a private conversation, its not like imus or something where he was on the radio. hes talking to his son first of all. he quantifies it. he says hes not a racist, if he was a real racsit right there he would have said "fuck niggers those peices of shit, you know how i feel about them" all this and that. but he didnt, he said look im not racist but there are people we deal with in this business that are niggers. and he didnt want his son dating a black girl and than she hear him say nigger (refering to some degenerate hes trying to capture, not just the everyday black person) and than she hears that and flips and starts something over it.

and thats how it is with some people, they hear a white person use that word in whatever context and they are immediatly branded a racist.

racist

LORD NOSE
11-10-2007, 12:35 PM

if you cannot see that he is a racist somethings wrong
maybe thats why you have problems with allot thats said in these threads
you just don't understand
or you do
but you wanna make that type of behavior displayed by the "Dog" fair seeming
the interviewer seemed to be sympathetic to "Dog"
this is why white america has to be sat down

yall are clearly evil at its peak

and if those who call themselves good white people don't aid in this process, you will have some serious problems

the coward couldn't even stand by his beliefs
look at his fuckin face
looks like a torn up ole beast

black people - you have a very short time to sit your oppressors down
keep playing god if you want

whitey
11-10-2007, 03:48 PM
what does a person have to do for you to consider them a racist?

to hate black people because there black.

whitey
11-10-2007, 03:52 PM
if you cannot see that he is a racist somethings wrong
maybe thats why you have problems with allot thats said in these threads
you just don't understand
or you do
but you wanna make that type of behavior displayed by the "Dog" fair seeming
the interviewer seemed to be sympathetic to "Dog"
this is why white america has to be sat down

yall are clearly evil at its peak

and if those who call themselves good white people don't aid in this process, you will have some serious problems

the coward couldn't even stand by his beliefs
look at his fuckin face
looks like a torn up ole beast

black people - you have a very short time to sit your oppressors down
keep playing god if you want

thats what i had the real problem with. how he acted in that interview. that was on some cover his tracks bullshit.

look he wants to say nigger, whatever, thats up to him. but than to come on tv and try and twist the shit is weak.

LORD NOSE
11-10-2007, 04:14 PM
thats what i had the real problem with. how he acted in that interview. that was on some cover his tracks bullshit.

look he wants to say nigger, whatever, thats up to him. but than to come on tv and try and twist the shit is weak.

whitey

do you really think that we cannot see you ?

Prolifical ENG
11-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Never seen or heard of that guy...looks like a southern redneck to the extreme.

If I hadn't seen this news I would have already made a hasty conclusion that he's a racist.

J.T.S.
11-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Ya'll making a big deal out of nothing come on all white people call blacks niggers behind their backs!

whitey
11-10-2007, 08:22 PM
whitey

do you really think that we cannot see you ?

hah dude i dont give a fuck. im just being honest. and its the internet, you can't really see me.:satisfy:

whitey
11-10-2007, 09:35 PM
im defending the first ammendment, not dog. mike vick fought dogs in his private life, but that was illegal.

saying the word nigger, wiether you like it or not, is not against the law. Can SUNNY WINTERS or Black Man or Huggins or Tech or whoever else tell me that they have never had a conversation in private that if someone taped it and showed it to their boss or family or wife/girl / whoever else they would not be in some shit? This is America its not the USSR or North Korea, your private life should be just that.

LORD NOSE
11-10-2007, 11:27 PM
im defending the first ammendment, not dog. mike vick fought dogs in his private life, but that was illegal.

saying the word nigger, wiether you like it or not, is not against the law. Can SUNNY WINTERS or Black Man or Huggins or Tech or whoever else tell me that they have never had a conversation in private that if someone taped it and showed it to their boss or family or wife/girl / whoever else they would not be in some shit? This is America its not the USSR or North Korea, your private life should be just that.

we see this

but thats not the point

you hurt my feelings when you just don't get it

you should try getting it

so that we can move on to a higher level of communications as a KTL family lol

you would have offered "dog" a tissue for his fake tears also huh

maybe us "niggers" just don't have any compassion like you do whitey

he doesn't want his son with no niggers and thats final

he has that right huh

and we have the right to take his dam head off his shoulders

its a free world

and he deserves it

LORD NOSE
11-11-2007, 12:21 AM
listening to that interview, i say it was all planned

whitey
11-11-2007, 12:40 AM
we see this

but thats not the point

you hurt my feelings when you just don't get it

you should try getting it

so that we can move on to a higher level of communications as a KTL family lol

you would have offered "dog" a tissue for his fake tears also huh

maybe us "niggers" just don't have any compassion like you do whitey

he doesn't want his son with no niggers and thats final

he has that right huh

and we have the right to take his dam head off his shoulders

its a free world

and he deserves it

yea because they are the same thing. :no:

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
11-11-2007, 12:51 AM
thats not how this country works. whatever he wants to say, wiether you believe in it or not, he has the right to say. especially in his private life. thats rediculous if peoples private conversations within everyday life can be made public to make a person look unfavorable. your telling me everyone here has never said anything like this, or just in general about other things that would be equally offensive, enough that if someone outted them for saying said thing that they would loose their job, and whatever else that would happen to them.

you are absolutely right................as long as he is willing to accept the justice that will be served after saying what he said....period.

people crack me up with this justification for sayin racial slurs...we all know that the word has negative connotations...so regardless as to what his reason for saying it was he should not have said it.............period.

that is the problem people trying to say "oh it is just a word" etc etc...
but knowing the effect of the word itself should show some common sense in not saying it.......period.

it would be real amusing to see how he would do if dropped off on:

Franklin Ave., Uttica And St. Johns, Nostrand Ave...in Brooklyn

or

52nd And Market Street, Broad And Erie, 23rd And Tasker in Philly

and people in those hoods just saw this recording..........

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
11-11-2007, 01:02 AM

ayo...

you defending the first amendment?

are you serious?

since when did any of those laws made back then really help a black man?

really...

lets get honest...

if I as a blackman who walks down the street in front a Police district and start shouting "FUCK THE POLICE" and "ALL COPS ARE PIGS" do you really think that those cops are going to let me walk away?

no.

they are gonna trump up some charges and lock my ass up

so please wake up whitey....

it seems like you might mean well but the reality is what it is

check two
11-11-2007, 01:24 AM
I had seen a recap of Dog in Larry King. He had said that that he was angry at his son's g/f because he was concerned that she was leadin him down the wrong path or something like that. It was also said that the black community has been more forgiving towards Dog than the white community has been. Was the son that had the phone conversation with Dog, one of the guys from the Dog the Bounty Hunter show? If Dog is racist against non white people, why does he live in Hawaii? You would think he might live in West Virginia or Mississippi or something. Sorry for the rambling, it's late.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-11-2007, 04:33 AM
im glad aus doesnt have a bill of rights.

freedom of speech is over rated.

LORD NOSE
11-11-2007, 07:37 AM
its real sad that the white people in here pretend to not see this man as a racist who PRACTICES racism

If Dog is racist against non white people, why does he live in Hawaii? You would think he might live in West Virginia or Mississippi or something. Sorry for the rambling, it's late.

please tell me that you are playing
clinton lives in harlem too

so this "dude" "dog" hunts down black men and kills them
how many of us do yall think he has murdered after he got his fame and money

this is not about "dog" saying the word Nigger - its about him practicing racism

Vegan
11-11-2007, 07:54 AM
i'm really surprised no one murked his ass live on his show. imagine this clown ass fuckhead running up on some real thugs. his ass would've been blasted the fuck up.

he thought he was cool with black folks? c'mon, this dude looks like a straight up dope fiend lost in the 80's. he'd get laughed at.

shinobi4227
11-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Larry King - Is your son going to get married to her?
Dog - He better! he better, with all that's going on, he better.

whitey
11-11-2007, 08:32 AM
its real sad that the white people in here pretend to not see this man as a racist who PRACTICES racism

please tell me that you are playing
clinton lives in harlem too

so this "dude" "dog" hunts down black men and kills them
how many of us do yall think he has murdered after he got his fame and money

this is not about "dog" saying the word Nigger - its about him practicing racism

hah yo you are so rediculous. so he goes from saying the word nigger, (even saying hes not racist on something that was being taped without his knowledge, weither hes racist or not but you would think if he really was he racist he would have not made that distinction) to now hunting down black people and killin them?

dude hes a bounty hunter for low end crimes, wtf hes going around killing dudes?

LORD NOSE
11-11-2007, 10:36 AM
hah yo you are so rediculous. so he goes from saying the word nigger, (even saying hes not racist on something that was being taped without his knowledge, weither hes racist or not but you would think if he really was he racist he would have not made that distinction) to now hunting down black people and killin them?

dude hes a bounty hunter for low end crimes, wtf hes going around killing dudes?

you got a good job and live in downtown NY huh
dress shirt and slacks
oblivious to the obvious
i feel for you yo

WeMadeIt
11-11-2007, 11:55 AM
you got a good job and live in downtown NY huh
dress shirt and slacks
oblivious to the obvious
i feel for you yo

have you even seen the show, or do you just like to exaggerate?

DJMethods
11-11-2007, 11:58 AM
I just find it hypocritical reading a lot of these comments. Nas is naming his album "NIGGER" and saying he's doing it to take the power out of the word, that it's just a word, and actually means nothing. There were people co-signing his statements left right and center, then something like this happens, and it's "hang the racist!".

Let me make one thing straight - I don't use the word because I can be more creative with my insults and hate pretty much every race equally.

In their private lives, BLACK PEOPLE, run around on here laughing and making fun of kids suffering retardation, they post pictures and mock them, they also make fun of other minorities ("Faggot" ect). They call white people crackers, refer to them as Devils, all types of shit, then jump up and down like little school girls when Dog The Bounty Hunter says this stuff in a private conversation.

YOU'RE DOING THE SAME THING!

Fair enough, I do agree he shouldn't be saying the word but by the same token I think it's beyond stupid for there to be a little "You're allowed to say nigger" club. I think it's almost a kind of karma for you to be called names if you're running around calling other people names - Can no one else see this snowball effect? Niggers bad, crackers bad, Devils bad, yet they all keep calling eachother that and using "he said it first!!!!!!!" to actually justify the use of the word. Then STILL cry when it gets said to them.

I also understand not everyone posting in here is saying this stuff, so don't get offended if you think you don't say it, I generalised (Yep, if I had a TV show there it went!).

Also free speech is bullshit, call the White House and say you want George Bush dead.. You're gone forever without a trial. Thats free speech for ya.

Prolifical ENG
11-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Actually this topic came up at work the other day...my colleague who's black brought it up....so I joked "when you got hired I protested because I say nigger around here sometimes and I'd have to stop".

Anyway my boss heard about the conversation and he lived in Iraq (originally from Jordan). He said back home you can go to jail for 30 days for saying that word regardless of the context. He believes thats how it should be. He then went further to ridicule how many racists there is in America and their so called "freedom" and "rights". P.S. I burned him the Cilvaringz album and he liked it.

LORD NOSE
11-11-2007, 12:58 PM
theyll do the same thing to a white man but
a blackman can be on TV saying cracker and devil and no one gives a shit

because they are giving the white (dog) american a very small portion of what he deserves

STYLE
11-11-2007, 01:59 PM
(IDENTICAL POST FROM 5% THREAD BUT APPLIES HERE TOO)

the real issue is......
racism. in order for someone to be a racist that person must be in a position of power to act on his prejudices. If that person or group does't have the power then they cannot be a racist.
it's like fascism, you must have someone to control. a in a corporation a janitor cannot be a fascist unless he has subordinate janitor employees to enforce his will upon.

in the case of america Blacks have no power to enforce any race based initiatives.

Blacks cannot be racist until blacks control america. flat out.

blacks can be predjudiced. but not racists. but what would be the basis of our prejudice?
would it be that my parents, who are only 54 years old, were born into a country that did not consider them human? (blacks have had civil human rights for less than 50 years)

could it be that every effort toward advancement made by us, is met with extreme resistance, violence and hatred? (every true great black leader has been assassinated)

could it be that blacks see and experience the worst of human nature from white america?

or could it be simply because we all know the reason blacks are disadvantaged in america is because of the 400 years of dehumanizing and conditioning we have suffered through?

If a chinese person spit on your great-grandfather, grandfather and father, would they teach you that chinese folks will spit on you? would you be weary of them even if today the chinese renounced their spitting ways? what if a chinese person spit on you but claimed it was an accident or claimed that it was for a reason other than you being a member of xxx family? would there not be an added sense of disrespect?

think about it and ask yourself why would blacks dislike/distrust whites. then ask why would whites dislike blacks. and see if one is justified more than the other.

LORD NOSE
11-11-2007, 02:21 PM
(IDENTICAL POST FROM 5% THREAD BUT APPLIES HERE TOO)

the real issue is......
racism. in order for someone to be a racist that person must be in a position of power to act on his prejudices. If that person or group does't have the power then they cannot be a racist.
it's like fascism, you must have someone to control. a in a corporation a janitor cannot be a fascist unless he has subordinate janitor employees to enforce his will upon.

in the case of america Blacks have no power to enforce any race based initiatives.

blacks can be predjudiced. but not racists. but what would be the basis of our prejudice?
would it be that my parents, who are only 54 years old, were born into a country that did not consider them human? (blacks have had civil human rights for less than 50 years)

could it be that every effort toward advancement made by us, is met with extreme resistance, violence and hatred? (every true great black leader has been assassinated)

could it be that blacks see and experience the worst of human nature from white america?

or could it be simply because we all know the reason blacks are disadvantaged in america is because of the 400 years of dehumanizing and conditioning we have suffered through?

If a chinese person spit on your great-grandfather, grandfather and father, would they teach you that chinese folks will spit on you? would you be weary of them even if today the chinese renounced their spitting ways? what if a chinese person spit on you but claimed it was an accident or claimed that it was for a reason other than you being a member of xxx family? would there not be an added sense of disrespect?

think about it and ask yourself why would blacks dislike/distrust whites. then ask why would whites dislike blacks. and see if one is justified more than the other.

as clear and to the point this reply ^ is - they still will not get it - they will not understand,or they will pretend not to

STYLE
11-11-2007, 03:55 PM
yes racism exists. it will always exist. deal with it.

well as i see it racism, as a institution, was created to justify white crimes against humanity.
has there been another case of one race subjugating another, base strictly upon race?

so would dealing with it, mean to destroy the source of the problem. philosophically speaking.

whites are outnumbered, and every race has beef with yall. theoretically it could be done but i think yall would just destroy the planet b4 u'd let that happpen.

or

is dealing with it, a suggestion to just play by the rules and eat the plate of shit with a smile

Prolifical ENG
11-11-2007, 04:19 PM
This is indeed relevant although broadening the topic:

in order for someone to be a racist that person must be in a position of power to act on his prejudices. If that person or group does't have the power then they cannot be a racist.

You have said one side of a classic argument of defining the concept of racism. Society uses it in the context to mean "racial prejudice" and the other one that you stated is that racial prejudice including control. Its always a debate of which one is more correct.

In other words the way that you use it is narrow while the other one is broad. You can look in any dictionary you want but it won't tell you the answer of what is more right. It is hard to say "many people just use the term wrong" since people make the concept by how they use the word.

Then the other question you could ask is if racial prejudice is as bad as racism itself. It might not be as bad but is no better. I guess the word "racism" does sound uglier though.

Sometimes the term stretches out as far as if you always see distinctions of race you are a racist...but that might be pushing it.

LORD NOSE
11-11-2007, 04:48 PM
ain't yall tired of this black white shit

niggas need to just get a divorce already

come up out of her my people

she's a filthy whore,can't you see this

STYLE
11-11-2007, 06:30 PM
dog and dick ain't did shit to me. i have more probs with joe the white officer than anyone else.

next is the oversuspicious store employee

then u have those mf who used to call me nigger in school. ( i was the ONLY black in school until 4th grade then i was just the only black male) my hs had 3000 students and 50 blacks. luckily 10th grade i moved south to a 75% black HS and then on to Tuskeegee univ.

u see i may have a better understanding of middle class white america than a lot of black folks even white folks for that matter. i was raised behind enemy lines. i see how yall operate and understand your perspectives.

my point of veiw is not based on some idealistic stereotype of white people. my shit is based on years of observation.

WeMadeIt
11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
i want out of this shit too!!!
fuck its not the average white person you should be mad at

and as long as your like fuck dog the bounty hunter then fuck dead prez

if you rlike fuck dick cheney then fuck barak obama

its not us you should be mad at its "them"

why barack obama?

DUMBO
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
ain't yall tired of this black white shit

niggas need to just get a divorce already

come up out of her my people

she's a filthy whore,can't you see this

not until i squeeze one out on her mug.

Prolifical ENG
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
then u have those mf who used to call me nigger in school. ( i was the ONLY black in school until 4th grade then i was just the only black male) my hs had 3000 students and 50 blacks. luckily 10th grade i moved south to a 75% black HS and then on to Tuskeegee univ.

Where did you live before?

Koolish
11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
has there been another case of one race subjugating another, base strictly upon race?

in Japan you will be constantly denied certain housing if you are not 100% japanese. i read a story where a student who was half white was dragged around class by the nose by his teacher who kept calling him Pinocchio.

these are the only instances that occur in my mind at this moment.

many cultures have been enslaved throughout history (including the Greeks), this may be a form of racism since slaves are looked down upon.

Black Man
11-12-2007, 11:59 AM
dog and dick ain't did shit to me. i have more probs with joe the white officer than anyone else.

next is the oversuspicious store employee

WE HAVE A SIMILIAR EXPERIENCE HERE.

u see i may have a better understanding of middle class white america than a lot of black folks even white folks for that matter. i was raised behind enemy lines. i see how yall operate and understand your perspectives.

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE. DID ANY OF YOUR "FRIENDS" CALL YOU NIGGER? I KNOW MINE DID.

my point of veiw is not based on some idealistic stereotype of white people. my shit is based on years of observation.

YEARS OF UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL OBSERVATION.

REMEMBER THOSE DAYS IN CLASS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING RELATING TO BLACK PEOLE (SLAVERY, THEY DAMN SURE WASN'T TEACHING ABOUT NO KMT OR NUBIA) AND ALL EYES ARE ON YOU? LIKE YOU REALLY KNOW YOU'RE THE ONLY BLACK PERSON IN CLASS, LOL.

I'M IN ALL CAPS IN THE MESSAGE.

IrOnMaN
11-12-2007, 12:23 PM
He said it. So what?}:|

Black Man
11-12-2007, 01:05 PM
i want out of this shit too!!!
fuck its not the average white person you should be mad at

and as long as your like fuck dog the bounty hunter then fuck dead prez

if you rlike fuck dick cheney then fuck barak obama

its not us you should be mad at its "them"

the average white person is part of the problem because the average white person is the person that allows this cycle to continue. the average white person can say no to "white priveledge" but they don't, they continue to go with the grain and maintain their benefit from this white supremist system, because they are an important part of the system.

it's the average white person that i grew up with that called me their best friend one day and the very next day a nigger. that they got from their parents who did the same to my parents who do and did the same, i know because his mom was friends with my mom when they were growing up and the same occurred, and it didn't stop there, it went one more generation that i know of, because our grandparents grew up together and the same story happens again and again.

Jeff-The-Chef
11-12-2007, 03:01 PM
cant believe this shit i love dog even do he curses and allthis shit when he catches the people he gives him a good lesson about god/life maybe he was tryin to do the same thing but it backfired dramaticlly

Machete
11-13-2007, 12:12 AM
mom please flush it all away

JKDRevolutionary
11-25-2007, 07:12 AM
see ok i posted on the 5% thread about how yall call white ppl devils well go ahead call him a devil cuz he is one.

JASPER
11-25-2007, 08:34 AM
topics like this for Black Man are like bangbros for the rest of usHahahahaaa!

I love me some black ass hoes.

JKDRevolutionary
11-25-2007, 06:24 PM

I know someone said this already, but look at what the Japanese did to the Chinese in WW2.

Prime Example of Racial Subjugation.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-25-2007, 11:03 PM
^Some Americans think that nothing bad or prejudices happens outside of the States. Like not race of people was ever suppressed before black americans were.

johhnyblaze
11-25-2007, 11:10 PM
I know someone said this already, but look at what the Japanese did to the Chinese in WW2.

Prime Example of Racial Subjugation.

Co-Sign. For anyone wondering, google the Rape of Nanking. Brutal Shit.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 06:50 PM
These morons will say it is a lie

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 07:06 PM
First of all, Dogg didnt do anything wrong.

KERZO
12-19-2007, 10:20 AM
eh may i point out that dog is/was a bounty hunter...it's not like bounty hunters are the most politically correct people,lol

maestro wooz
12-20-2007, 12:29 AM
freedom of speech falls to political correction and hurting feelings again