PDA

View Full Version : 5%

shaolinsword
11-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Some please explain this to me (ideas etc) because it seems like if I call a black a person a devil it's gonna be racist

shaolinsword
11-10-2007, 08:14 PM
lol sorry I"don't mean to start arguements I just want to know "the backbone" (so to spk) of 5%

LORD NOSE
11-10-2007, 10:28 PM
man

thats not for everyone

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
11-10-2007, 11:35 PM
man

thats not for everyone

I agree

shaolinsword
11-11-2007, 06:18 AM
im not looking to join, I just wanna understand it

LORD NOSE
11-11-2007, 06:30 AM
you most likely won't

so just leave it alone

Hollow Dartz
11-11-2007, 08:49 AM
The Original Man has four different colors..... Red(Indians) , Black(Africans/Niggaz), Yellow(Asians), and Brown(Arabs).

DJMethods
11-11-2007, 11:25 AM
You wont find out, you'll be told "you dont understand" because the simple fact is they dont understand

STYLE
11-11-2007, 12:57 PM
the real issue is......
racism. in order for someone to be a racist that person must be in a position of power to act on his prejudices. If that person or group does't have the power then they cannot be a racist.
it's like fascism, you must have someone to control. a in a corporation a janitor cannot be a fascist unless he has subordinate janitor employees to enforce his will upon.

in the case of america Blacks have no power to enforce any race based initiatives.

Blacks cannot be racist until blacks control america. flat out.

blacks can be predjudiced. but not racists. but what would be the basis of our prejudice?
would it be that my parents, who are only 54 years old, were born into a country that did not consider them human? (blacks have had civil human rights for less than 50 years)

could it be that every effort toward advancement made by us, is met with extreme resistance, violence and hatred? (every true great black leader has been assassinated)

could it be that blacks see and experience the worst of human nature from white america?

or could it be simply because we all know the reason blacks are disadvantaged in america is because of the 400 years of dehumanizing and conditioning we have suffered through?

If a chinese person spit on your great-grandfather, grandfather and father, would they teach you that chinese folks will spit on you? would you be weary of them even if today the chinese renounced their spitting ways? what if a chinese person spit on you but claimed it was an accident or claimed that it was for a reason other than you being a member of xxx family? would there not be an added sense of disrespect?

think about it and ask yourself why would blacks dislike/distrust whites. then ask why would whites dislike blacks. and see if one is justified more than the other.

45 hosskel
11-11-2007, 06:14 PM
is it forbidden for 5percenters just to explain the basics of it?

Cthulhu
11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
the real issue is......
racism. in order for someone to be a racist that person must be in a position of power to act on his prejudices. If that person or group does't have the power then they cannot be a racist.
it's like fascism, you must have someone to control. a in a corporation a janitor cannot be a fascist unless he has subordinate janitor employees to enforce his will upon.

in the case of america Blacks have no power to enforce any race based initiatives.

blacks can be predjudiced. but not racists. but what would be the basis of our prejudice?
would it be that my parents, who are only 54 years old, were born into a country that did not consider them human? (blacks have had civil human rights for less than 50 years)

could it be that every effort toward advancement made by us, is met with extreme resistance, violence and hatred? (every true great black leader has been assassinated)

could it be that blacks see and experience the worst of human nature from white america?

or could it be simply because we all know the reason blacks are disadvantaged in america is because of the 400 years of dehumanizing and conditioning we have suffered through?

If a chinese person spit on your great-grandfather, grandfather and father, would they teach you that chinese folks will spit on you? would you be weary of them even if today the chinese renounced their spitting ways? what if a chinese person spit on you but claimed it was an accident or claimed that it was for a reason other than you being a member of xxx family? would there not be an added sense of disrespect?

think about it and ask yourself why would blacks dislike/distrust whites. then ask why would whites dislike blacks. and see if one is justified more than the other. Racism isn't the same as fascism. Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, 5%, etc. are still racist philosophies because they demonize a group based on race. That's racism, bud. Sorry. Prejudice isn't different from racism either, it's just a general term. Racism is a form of prejudice, so therefore, prejudice based on race is .....can you guess?............racism.

LORD NOSE
11-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Racism isn't the same as fascism. Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, 5%, etc. are still racist philosophies because they demonize a group based on race.

thats false

white people get pointed out by the above mentioned because for 400 plus years white people has been fuckin with the above mentioned

its based on white peoples actions against us

there would be no need for the above mentioned if white people would have left us the hell alone

That's racism, bud. Sorry. Prejudice isn't different from racism either, it's just a general term. Racism is a form of prejudice, so therefore, prejudice based on race is .....can you guess?............racism.

if you needed a baby sitter, and you found one, and showed up at the door of this baby sitter, and this baby sitter was a man who came to the door in his draws,and sox,nothing else,had a swastika on his chest,a bald head,and returned your greeting with a burp, would you let him baby sit your baby ?

if your answer is no, then you are prejudice,you pre - judged this man,based on his looks and his burp

racism and oppression go together
when one group of people oppresses another,thats racism

plus what you wrote maks no sense at all - really - i'm serious - no diss - it just doesn't make any sense - you forced it - but you really didn't think it out - and it shows

Urban_Journalz
11-11-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm surpirsed "Black Man" hasn't shown up yet to defend his 'status'.

The 5% Nation is more like a wanna-be cult than anything else. They have no acts of worship, only "The 120 Lessons" that supposedly teach the Black Man about his true nature and how his character should be as a result of it. Really, they just turn one Christ-figure into many.

Ultimate Fist
11-12-2007, 02:36 AM

What part of it do you want to understand? It's a hell of a lot more complex than it looks at face value. It would take me like three pages of posts to cover the basics and even then, the Gods on here would probably argue with a lot of what I said because there's a lot of ways to look at different things and you've got to have it right and exact and I'm not the most qualified to cover their way of life because I learned my lessons from the NOI and there's some big differences between our understandings (the way they learned it and the way I learned it- even though I've since built with a few Gods). This is not to mention I no longer hold a lot of things in the Lessons to be literally true. I'd recommend some links but I think I'd better let the Gods decide if they want to show any info. It's their culture.

Peace.

Black Man
11-12-2007, 12:55 PM
man

thats not for everyone

It is for everyone, everyone just isn't for it.

Cthulhu
11-15-2007, 08:49 PM
thats false

white people get pointed out by the above mentioned because for 400 plus years white people has been fuckin with the above mentioned

its based on white peoples actions against us

there would be no need for the above mentioned if white people would have left us the hell alone

if you needed a baby sitter, and you found one, and showed up at the door of this baby sitter, and this baby sitter was a man who came to the door in his draws,and sox,nothing else,had a swastika on his chest,a bald head,and returned your greeting with a burp, would you let him baby sit your baby ?

if your answer is no, then you are prejudice,you pre - judged this man,based on his looks and his burp

racism and oppression go together
when one group of people oppresses another,thats racism

plus what you wrote maks no sense at all - really - i'm serious - no diss - it just doesn't make any sense - you forced it - but you really didn't think it out - and it shows
Uh, explain to me how it makes no sense.

And even if that bizarre example you gave is still prejudice, it doesn't change the fact that racism is still a form of prejudice.

I wouldn't accuse 5% and Nation of Islam of racism if they were simply criticizing white oppression, which is perfectly reasonable. But they attempt to demonize whites as something unnatural or inhuman with their bullshit stories of Yacub creating "white devils." That is racism.

Do you see the difference? Or are you too indoctrinated in your religious bullshit to realize blatant logical travesties?

WARPATH
11-16-2007, 09:48 AM

The 5% Nation is more like a wanna-be cult than anything else. They have no acts of worship, only "The 120 Lessons" that supposedly teach the Black Man about his true nature and how his character should be as a result of it. Really, they just turn one Christ-figure into many.

UJ loses his journal:

MDBd3pwEk6I

LORD NOSE
11-16-2007, 09:55 AM
I wouldn't accuse 5% and Nation of Islam of racism if they were simply criticizing white oppression, which is perfectly reasonable. But they attempt to demonize whites as something unnatural or inhuman with their bullshit stories of Yacub creating "white devils." That is racism.

no attempt needed to be made - caucasians proved us right by being inhumane and devilish - they "demonized" themselves by promoting a wicked culture and having the whole world follow them

you don't know the story of Yacub to even consider it bullshit

i see an "oh shit you was right" response coming from you soon

there is truth in that Yacub story lol

don't be scurdd

STYLE
11-16-2007, 01:26 PM
plain and simple..... blacks prejudice toward whites creates no unfavorable condition for whites except for you gettin your feelins hurt on this site. i'd hardly call that oppression.

the suffix "ism" denotes action. same as commun-ism, bud-ism, and RACE-ISM.

what action can a black man take on a white person based on race?

Plus, black prejudice is not based on race, it's based on the actions and behavior of whites. you ask for the removal of a devilish label but:
1. you placed it upon yourself thru action.
2. you have made no effort to rectify the misdeeds
3. you have not atoned for your crimes

why should you not be called a devilish race? every other race calls you devils. i found it funny that in china, the two names for whites are "big nose", which is the one they call you when in your presence, and "white devil" which they call you behind your back.
they don't even call you white people. its either bignose or devil.

1.6 billion people can't be wrong.

Cthulhu
11-18-2007, 12:02 PM
no attempt needed to be made - caucasians proved us right by being inhumane and devilish - they "demonized" themselves by promoting a wicked culture and having the whole world follow them

you don't know the story of Yacub to even consider it bullshit

i see an "oh shit you was right" response coming from you soon

there is truth in that Yacub story lol

don't be scurdd

Sorry, you won't get that satisfaction from me. I realize that caucasians pillaged and enslaved other cultures for centuries, but you're accusing a current generation of something they have no connection to. I didn't enslave your ancestors. I didn't force Christianity upon their culture.

You're trying to label all whites under something when all people are different. It would be like if I thought all blacks were supposed to listen to live in the ghetto, carry gats, and grow up to be rappers or basketball players. It's utterly absurd to force one population under a limiting definition.

And no, there is absolutely no truth in the Yacub story. Prove to me that a mad scientist created white people........please.............I'd just love to see you try.

You'll probably tell me I'm mistaken and that I don't understand the story. Please enlighten me then.

LORD NOSE
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Sorry, you won't get that satisfaction from me. I realize that caucasians pillaged and enslaved other cultures for centuries, but you're accusing a current generation of something they have no connection to. I didn't enslave your ancestors. I didn't force Christianity upon their culture.

Jeremiah 2

9 "Therefore I bring charges against you again,"
declares the LORD.
"And I will bring charges against your children's children.

Exodus 20:5

for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/THEGODOFTHEBIBLE.jpg

Jeremiah 5:9 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=30&chapter=5&verse=9&version=31&context=verse)

Should I not punish them for this?" declares the LORD. "Should I not avenge myself on such a nation as this?
Jeremiah 5:8-10 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=30&chapter=5&verse=8&end_verse=10&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Jeremiah 5 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=30&chapter=5&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

there is MUCH more !

You're trying to label all whites under something when all people are different.

LMAO ! you don't know me

It would be like if I thought all blacks were supposed to listen to live in the ghetto, carry gats, and grow up to be rappers or basketball players. It's utterly absurd to force one population under a limiting definition.

what would make you think that ?

matter of fact why would you chose those words to associate with "Black People" ?

what gave you that idea ?

And no, there is absolutely no truth in the Yacub story. Prove to me that a mad scientist created white people........please.............I'd just love to see you try.

have you been reading through the thread ?

You'll probably tell me I'm mistaken and that I don't understand the story. Please enlighten me then.

you have to wake up and open your eyes first

Cthulhu
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
plain and simple..... blacks prejudice toward whites creates no unfavorable condition for whites except for you gettin your feelins hurt on this site. i'd hardly call that oppression.
I never said it caused any oppression. That doesn't change the fact that you're spouting absurd logical fallacies. I don't really care about "my feelings getting hurt", it simply irks me that you spread this kind of bullshit.

the suffix "ism" denotes action. same as commun-ism, bud-ism, and RACE-ISM. Actually, here's the Webster's Dictionary definition:

1 a: act : practice : process <criticism> <plagiarism> b: manner of action or behavior characteristic of a (specified) person or thing <animalism> c: prejudice or discrimination on the basis of a (specified) attribute <racism> <sexism>
2 a: state : condition : property <barbarianism> b: abnormal state or condition resulting from excess of a (specified) thing <alcoholism> or marked by resemblance to (such) a person or thing <giantism>
3 a: doctrine : theory : religion <Buddhism> b: adherence to a system or a class of principles <stoicism>
4: characteristic or peculiar feature or trait <colloquialism>

It doesn't have to be outright action, it also denotes behavior, characteristic, belief system, principles, etc. So a racist doesn't have to go around terrorizing other ethnicities. Simply by believing there's something inherently wrong with all people of that group makes him racist. By believing that ALL white people are "devils" you are marginalizing the diversity of a particular group. I don't identify with my "race". I consider myself a human being with my own set of principles different from some other white person. I don't like being classified as a white devil, thank you very much. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone to consider all black people potential criminals.

what action can a black man take on a white person based on race?

Ever heard the story of Reginald Denny? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reginald_Oliver_Denny

Plus, black prejudice is not based on race, it's based on the actions and behavior of whites. you ask for the removal of a devilish label but:
1. you placed it upon yourself thru action.
2. you have made no effort to rectify the misdeeds
3. you have not atoned for your crimes
Here is your racism in action. You want to associate me with an ideal that I have no association with whatsoever. I have never enslaved or mistreated black people. None of my ancestors did either, considering Irish immigrants were treated like shit by the British and then by Americans and had virtually no rights upon arriving here in the 1800s. I don't have to atone for anything because I have done nothing. Stop trying to make me part of a group that I have no affiliation with.

why should you not be called a devilish race? every other race calls you devils. i found it funny that in china, the two names for whites are "big nose", which is the one they call you when in your presence, and "white devil" which they call you behind your back.
they don't even call you white people. its either bignose or devil.

1.6 billion people can't be wrong.Ah, certainly they can be wrong. Prior to the advent of astronomy and the understanding that the earth orbits the sun, every culture had some system of cosmology that differed significantly from what we know now. Just because most of Asia, North America, and Mesopotamia believed the world sat on a turtles back, did that suddenly make it true?

LORD NOSE
11-18-2007, 12:30 PM
I never said it caused any oppression. That doesn't change the fact that you're spouting absurd logical fallacies. I don't really care about "my feelings getting hurt", it simply irks me that you spread this kind of bullshit.

Actually, here's the Webster's Dictionary definition:

1 a: act : practice : process <criticism> <plagiarism> b: manner of action or behavior characteristic of a (specified) person or thing <animalism> c: prejudice or discrimination on the basis of a (specified) attribute <racism> <sexism>
2 a: state : condition : property <barbarianism> b: abnormal state or condition resulting from excess of a (specified) thing <alcoholism> or marked by resemblance to (such) a person or thing <giantism>
3 a: doctrine : theory : religion <Buddhism> b: adherence to a system or a class of principles <stoicism>
4: characteristic or peculiar feature or trait <colloquialism>

It doesn't have to be outright action, it also denotes behavior, characteristic, belief system, principles, etc. So a racist doesn't have to go around terrorizing other ethnicities. Simply by believing there's something inherently wrong with all people of that group makes him racist. By believing that ALL white people are "devils" you are marginalizing the diversity of a particular group. I don't identify with my "race". I consider myself a human being with my own set of principles different from some other white person. I don't like being classified as a white devil, thank you very much. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone to consider all black people potential criminals.

Ever heard the story of Reginald Denny? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reginald_Oliver_Denny

Here is your racism in action. You want to associate me with an ideal that I have no association with whatsoever. I have never enslaved or mistreated black people. None of my ancestors did either, considering Irish immigrants were treated like shit by the British and then by Americans and had virtually no rights upon arriving here in the 1800s. I don't have to atone for anything because I have done nothing. Stop trying to make me part of a group that I have no affiliation with.

Ah, certainly they can be wrong. Prior to the advent of astronomy and the understanding that the earth orbits the sun, every culture had some system of cosmology that differed significantly from what we know now. Just because most of Asia, North America, and Mesopotamia believed the world sat on a turtles back, did that suddenly make it true?

the fact that you try to debate what Style wrote proves us correct in what we are saying

you are on defense - why ?

why do you hate truth ?

don't fight us, fight those who set the tone for your kind to be judged like this

get together with good white folks and speak against the obvious problem

i don't see that no where

where are the good white folks who want to make things right ?

invisible ?

they never say,"what can we do now,today to fix the situation"

they never say, i understand yall pain,we need to make things right"

all i hear is "you black people need to stop crying, slavery was a long time ago, get over it"

all of this proves us correct - i'll give you some time to let that settle -

hey and scroll up - and don't force yourself to have something to say against the obvious truth, you will get scorched around these parts

Cthulhu
11-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Jeremiah 2

9 "Therefore I bring charges against you again,"
declares the LORD.
"And I will bring charges against your children's children.

Exodus 20:5

for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/LOUDBIRD/THEGODOFTHEBIBLE.jpg

Jeremiah 5:9 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=30&chapter=5&verse=9&version=31&context=verse)

Should I not punish them for this?" declares the LORD. "Should I not avenge myself on such a nation as this?
Jeremiah 5:8-10 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=30&chapter=5&verse=8&end_verse=10&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Jeremiah 5 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=30&chapter=5&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

there is MUCH more ! Well given that you believe in the Bible, I'm sure we won't come to any understanding in this matter. We could devote an entirely new thread to arguing over the validity of ancient religious texts, for which I simply have no time, but I will attempt to point out other fallacies you have mentioned.

LMAO ! you don't know me
It has nothing to do with knowing you. You've already demonstrated how you feel about white people as a whole. I'm saying that's wrong. I'm white. Mel Gibson is white. Jerry Falwell was white. My beliefs, my whole outlook on life and reality, differ significantly from both those men.

what would make you think that ?

matter of fact why would you chose those words to associate with "Black People" ?

what gave you that idea ? I don't think that. I'm only using the example of a pervading stereotype to demonstrate the futility of labeling member of an ethnic group with stereotypical qualities.

have you been reading through the thread ? Yes.

you have to wake up and open your eyes firstWell if that's your attitude, we'll get nowhere. I can't very well "open my eyes" or understand your point of view unless you explain it to me and some how convince me of its validity.

I feel kind of sorry that you base your life on superstitions and absurd theories, and I really wish we could come to some better understanding of each other, but you insist on categorizing me as something I am not. You also insist on putting on airs of elitism when I probe your own belief system by sheilding your mythology under vague prerequisites like "you have to wake up and open your eyes first."

Cthulhu
11-18-2007, 12:36 PM
the fact that you try to debate what Style wrote proves us correct in what we are saying

you are on defense - why ?

why do you hate truth ?

don't fight us, fight those who set the tone for your kind to be judged like this

get together with good white folks and speak against the obvious problem

i don't see that no where

where are the good white folks who want to make things right ?

invisible ?

they never say,"what can we do now,today to fix the situation"

they never say, i understand yall pain,we need to make things right"

all i hear is "you black people need to stop crying, slavery was a long time ago, get over it"

all of this proves us correct - i'll give you some time to let that settle -

hey and scroll up - and don't force yourself to have something to say against the obvious truth, you will get scorched around these parts

Sir, you don't understand. I don't identify with my ethnic group under any form of racial solidarity.

And if you feel something needs to me amended about the treatment of blacks in the past, please be specific. What do you feel entitled to? Reparations? Recognition? I'm pretty sure most white people today recognize what happened in the past. Most of them had nothing to do with it though. You want whites today to atone for crimes they didn't commit.

LORD NOSE
11-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Well if that's your attitude, we'll get nowhere. I can't very well "open my eyes" or understand your point of view unless you explain it to me and some how convince me of its validity.

WE, have got somewhere. You are the one who is late.

let what was said here settle in first

get to know the people here - there are some good intelligent,wise people on these boards from all walks of life

your replies are backed with anger

you are on defense and you are not thinking or making sense

the points you bring up have been smashed into the ground many moons ago

look around

ask questions

be humble

Cthulhu
11-18-2007, 12:57 PM
WE, have got somewhere. You are the one who is late.

let what was said here settle in first

get to know the people here - there are some good intelligent,wise people on these boards from all walks of life

your replies are backed with anger

you are on defense and you are not thinking or making sense

the points you bring up have been smashed into the ground many moons ago

look around

ask questions

be humbleI am asking questions. You don't seem to want to answer them. You want me to "open my eyes." To me that means, "become indoctrinated in our club, and then we'll explain the universe to you." If you can't explain your ideals to me without having me believe them first, then we will get nowhere. I'm not interested in becoming a part of 5% or Nation of Islam. Every time I bring up something with which I disagree about those doctrines, you counter me and say I don't understand them, but then you refuse to explain to me what it really entails.

I take some offense to your assertion that I am not "thinking or making sense." I have put a lot of time and effort into my replies. I am not speaking sheerly out of anger, but also out of concerns for logic and understanding. I intend to refute your assertions because I disagree with them. Instead of backing up your arguments, you resort to telling me I misunderstand you and imply that I must agree with you first before I can understand. This will get us nowhere.

I also resent the condescending way you speak to me. I don't feel I am "on the defense." I don't feel any threat from your absurd beleifs. The only think I am defending is logic and common sense which you so recklessly piss on with your doctrine of racial logic. If you are so bent on resenting white people as a group, you may do well to read some of the writings of Richard Wright or Ralph Ellison, both black authors who opposed black nationalism and the idea of "racial pride" and instead embraced an existentialist doctrine of man as a free entity, unrestrained by dogma.

I don't see how the points I bring up have been "smashed into the ground" since you seem to be unable to refute them. You dance around all my arguments with your vague pseudo-profound sophisms and exhort me to join your worldview so I can understand what you really mean. I don't buy that kind of chicanery. As far as I'm concerned, the burden of proof rests on you to explain to me why you think you are right. Then, perhaps, I can begin to understand what you mean and possibly come to some agreement.

LORD NOSE
11-18-2007, 12:59 PM
I am asking questions. You don't seem to want to answer them.

lmao !

i'm running away from your questions huh

LORD NOSE
11-18-2007, 01:00 PM
9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

10 But
those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction;
he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

11 Therefore, take care to follow the commands, decrees and laws I give you today.

Cthulhu
11-18-2007, 01:08 PM
It's outrageously hypocritical that you believe in the Judeo-Christian God that was forced upon your ancestors by the "White Devils" you so hate.

LORD NOSE
11-18-2007, 01:11 PM
It's outrageously hypocritical that you believe in the Judeo-Christian God that was forced upon your ancestors by the "White Devils" you so hate.

is that what i believe ?
or did i just post some words from scriptures you never read before ?

Cthulhu
11-18-2007, 01:11 PM
lmao !

i'm running away from your questions huh

Exactly. Every time I question your beliefs you make some vague comment about "waking up" or "opening my eyes". What do you mean by this? I should believe in your God, your morals, your worldview before I begin to challenge them? Sorry, pal, I don't work that way. I wouldn't buy a car and then check if it's a model I like. I also won't buy into a belief system before I know what it entails. And from what you seem to believe, it's not something I care to submit to anyway.

LORD NOSE
11-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Exactly. Every time I question your beliefs

some one please help me

you make some vague comment about "waking up" or "opening my eyes". What do you mean by this? I should believe in your God, your morals, your worldview before I begin to challenge them? Sorry, pal, I don't work that way. I wouldn't buy a car and then check if it's a model I like. I also won't buy into a belief system before I know what it entails. And from what you seem to believe, it's not something I care to submit to anyway.

do i believe it or do i seem to believe it ?

make up your mind yo

Cthulhu
11-18-2007, 01:15 PM
is that what i believe ?
or did i just post some words from scriptures you never read before ?
Believe me, I've read the Bible. I don't find it as convincing as you do. It's full of hate mongering like the passage you just posted.

Go ahead Big Man, repay me to my face. I'm waiting. Oh, I thought you weren't going to be slow?

Anyway, I understand now that we will never understand one another. We believe in entirely different things, and it's probably a waste of my time to speak to you. You will justify any absurd notion you have with a vague Bible quote, and I will continue to mock such an outdated scripture woefully ill-equipped at describing the modern world.

Oh, by the way, don't you realize that "White Devils" used the Bible to justify slavery?

LORD NOSE
11-18-2007, 01:34 PM
Believe me, I've read the Bible. I don't find it as convincing as you do. It's full of hate mongering like the passage you just posted.

Go ahead Big Man, repay me to my face. I'm waiting. Oh, I thought you weren't going to be slow?

Anyway, I understand now that we will never understand one another. We believe in entirely different things, and it's probably a waste of my time to speak to you. You will justify any absurd notion you have with a vague Bible quote, and I will continue to mock such an outdated scripture woefully ill-equipped at describing the modern world.

Oh, by the way, don't you realize that "White Devils" used the Bible to justify slavery?

i guess you have won this debate lol

don't be upset man - you have told us all where you stand

STYLE
11-18-2007, 01:52 PM
okay......
this is the point.
my dad robbed your dad of 100 gold bars back in the day. now he gives them to me on his death bed. you are broke. i got loot. do i owe you anything? i didn't take the gold. that was a long time ago too. go get your own gold bars.

now multiply that scenario by 400 years of free labor by 100million africans. then add interest of physical and mental abuse plus damages. = retribution.

you directly benefit from the racist system. just by being white.

Ultimate Fist
11-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Cthulu, I see you have met Sunny Winters. Sunny Winters, I see you have met Cthulu.

Cthulhu
11-20-2007, 09:47 PM
okay......
this is the point.
my dad robbed your dad of 100 gold bars back in the day. now he gives them to me on his death bed. you are broke. i got loot. do i owe you anything? i didn't take the gold. that was a long time ago too. go get your own gold bars.

now multiply that scenario by 400 years of free labor by 100million africans. then add interest of physical and mental abuse plus damages. = retribution.

you directly benefit from the racist system. just by being white.

Terrible analogy.

I realize the restitution for slavery has not been perfect, obviously, but you are acting like we're still living before the Civil Rights Movement. Education in urban areas is still a problem for black communities, I understand, but there's nothing I, personally, am doing to hold you down as a black person. You have plenty of opportunities to rise in this society. Maybe you don't agree with the way a capitalist society works. Hell, I have my beefs too.

Your analgoy also fails because my ancestors had absolutely NOTHING to do with slavery in the U.S. They were Irish and German immigrants from the late 1800s and early 1900s. They lived in the North and had to work their way up from poverty and prejudice. European immigrants, particularly the Irish were treated like shit. So were Asian immigrants as well. Are Chinese Americans also responsible for the racist system? They were in the same boat.

What exactly do you want the United States to do for you? You can cry and bitch about an imagined system working against you, or you can get off you ass and make something of yourself. If you were actually entitled to monetary reparations from the American government, then I ought to be entitled to reparations from the British government for abusing my Irish ancestors, but that would be absurd.

LORD NOSE
11-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Terrible analogy.

I understand, but there's nothing I, personally, am doing to hold you down as a black person.

who said that you were doing anything to hold us down ?

are you feeling guilty ?

You have plenty of opportunities to rise in this society.

LMAO !

rise to what ?

what is success to you ?

going to college, making money and buying a house ?

if we get these things, will we rise ?

Your analgoy also fails because my ancestors had absolutely NOTHING to do with slavery in the U.S. They were Irish and German immigrants from the late 1800s and early 1900s. They lived in the North and had to work their way up from poverty and prejudice. European immigrants, particularly the Irish were treated like shit. So were Asian immigrants as well. Are Chinese Americans also responsible for the racist system? They were in the same boat.

oh boy we heard this a million times before - same ole - "well my people suffered the same treatment, blah blah blah,we didn't do nothing.....

again - do you feel guilty ?

What exactly do you want the United States to do for you? You can cry and bitch about an imagined system working against you, or you can get off you ass and make something of yourself.

dam - you really don't understand huh ?

If you were actually entitled to monetary reparations from the American government, then I ought to be entitled to reparations from the British government for abusing my Irish ancestors, but that would be absurd.

same ole shit we have been dealing with online for years now - you are late - we all are on a whole "nother" page .....matter of fact ...WE are into a whole "nother" book - you need to understand this before WE can move further on into these discussion about race - understanding where you are in this will bring forth the necessary respect you need to have in order to learn what you need to learn and bring out who you really are to the KTL section

diggy
11-22-2007, 09:36 PM
I used to get into arguments like this about stuff until I realized it was stupid.

tobacojones
11-22-2007, 10:00 PM
Black people had shit luck for most of American history, man. They were treated like human cattle and whipped and killed and their women were raped for CENTURIES. That is total shit. The people who are responsible for it should be killed, and their children killed, and their children's children killed.

Now will you PLEASE explain the tenets of 5% NGE??

V4D3R
11-22-2007, 10:02 PM
@ Sunny

this shit is getting old like a broken record.

life can be a broken record for some if they fall into that trap

Dont get mad nigga- get creative like you used too

I'm sick and tired of this fuckin embarrassment of supporting your ass then having this shit constantly

diggy
11-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Black people had shit luck for most of American history, man. They were treated like human cattle and whipped and killed and their women were raped for CENTURIES. That is total shit. The people who are responsible for it should be killed, and their children killed, and their children's children killed.

Considering the fact that the slavemasters ancestors are still benefiting from racism, stereotypes, race-based economics, genocide, and the modern day slavery that still exists in Congo, Ivory Coast ( chocolate and diamond trade) and elsewhere , I think that would be justice.

tobacojones
11-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Yes.

tobacojones
11-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Start with the south. That'll keep you busy for a few years, and in the meantime I'll move to Canada. Peace!

diggy
11-22-2007, 10:55 PM
The slavemaster's offspring are already dying off, at least up here in Canada. They are having very few babies to replace the population. Instead, non-white immigrants are having like 3, 4, 5 babies.

STYLE
11-22-2007, 11:05 PM
40 years cannot undo 400 years. my parents were born b4 the civ right mov.
1951 so fuck the "long time ago" argument. this shit isn't even one gen old yet.
i can remeber being refused service at restaraunts as a child. 1980.
and i bet your immigrant ancestors still shit on black folks. i doubt they felt a kinship with my people through common struggle. they felt empowered knowing, "at least i ani't a nigger"
by u suggesting that the system is imagined, you completely disrespected the struggle of blacks in america. so fuck you for that.
as far as i'm concerned. i grew up privleged, upper mid. class. but i still get shit on because i'm black. my father has a phd and is the head of a multinational corp. he gets shit on cause he's black. he'll did what you suggest. "rise up" but he'll tell you the same shit. "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, FUCKIN DEVILS"
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Cibernet+Corporation+Names+Former+Lucent+Executive +Dr.+George+H....-a0108827940
http://www.hcp.com/news/newsdetails.php/id/7772

EAGLE EYE
11-23-2007, 02:04 AM
i still can picture stylemasterr high-Five'n white devils during a game of "touch football"

tobacojones
11-23-2007, 02:33 AM
Yeah, stylemaster, you sound like you might probably be an asshole.

Does anyone know anything about 5%?

KERZO
11-23-2007, 06:18 AM
racism exists in every culture so the lesson is to learn to accept everyone for who they are no matter what colour.

thats something i've always believed but the small minded out there just cant grasp that fact which is why racism is still prevalent in todays society.

i honestly dont think racism will ever go away...it's how you deal with it that counts. :learning:

STYLE
11-23-2007, 06:59 PM
i still can picture stylemasterr high-Five'n white devils during a game of "touch football"

i don't fuck wit white folks, i had my fill of YT (age4-13) once i had an opportunity to be with my own people, i did. i went to a hist black college, and where i live now i can go a week without seeing a white face.

Yeah, stylemaster, you sound like you might probably be an asshole.

probably maybe i might be one but most likely possibly i'm usually not.

Mumm Ra
11-23-2007, 07:05 PM
last night on HBO they had famous black actors read narratives written by former slaves, the shit they were subject to is sick

tobacojones
11-23-2007, 11:02 PM
No, seriously.

Sunny Winters, StyleMaster, etc.: what the hell is 5% all about?

STYLE
11-24-2007, 12:17 AM
No, seriously.

Sunny Winters, StyleMaster, etc.: what the hell is 5% all about?

the quick and dirty......
black folks need to separate from white america in order to heal from the injuries inflicted by her. the healing process includes education, spirituality and a reconnection with our original nature.

5% teaches of the history of humanity and where the black man stands in that history.
5% teaches how to combat the current tyranny of white america
5% teaches the black mans true nature and how to re-establish the proper world order.

any info beyond that requires you to take a step towards the goals set forth by the nation.

tobacojones
11-24-2007, 12:29 AM
None of that is information, though. It's all just vague dogmas.

What IS the history of humanity/the black man? (sexist)

What IS the black man's (sexist) true nature?

Ultimate Fist
11-24-2007, 12:34 AM
black folks need to separate from white america in order to heal from the injuries inflicted by her. the healing process includes education, spirituality and a reconnection with our original nature.

5% teaches of the history of humanity and where the black man stands in that history.
5% teaches the black mans true nature and how to re-establish the proper world order.

any info beyond that requires you to take a step towards the goals set forth by the nation.

The Gods and Earths do not teach that blacks need to seperate from whites. The two can live together if both are civilized. I have never heard a God or Earth advocate seperatism.

The rest is accurate so far as my knowledge.

Ultimate Fist
11-24-2007, 12:35 AM

Go to their official website or their myspace group. You'll find more info there then here.

EAGLE EYE
11-24-2007, 01:58 AM
i don't fuck wit white folks, i had my fill of YT (age4-13) once i had an opportunity to be with my own people, i did. i went to a hist black college, and where i live now i can go a week without seeing a white face.

probably maybe i might be one but most likely possibly i'm usually not.

you are so full of shit sometimes. "I've had my fill of YT".

well guess what.... I had my fill of this "earth creature puppet show"

the puppet show that has same ending for everybody, but different plot twists for different puppets along the way

STYLE
11-24-2007, 02:11 AM
you are so full of shit sometimes. "I've had my fill of YT".

well guess what.... I had my fill of this "earth creature puppet show"

the puppet show that has same ending for everybody, but different plot twists for different puppets along the way

Having a white friend is like owning a pet snake...if you get bit, you can't get mad. cause thats what snakes do....bite. so you gotta watch ur back. and i'm speaking from experience AND obsevation. white folks operate within a diff moral code than black folks. and their code is built on pillars that are not recognized by blacks.

u hAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKIN BOUT. puppet show? shiiiiit i'm the new model for the anti establishment black movement. there are 1000s more just like me.....educated in the top "white suburban" system, backed by significant 1st gen black wealth, tied to the everyday struggle.
i am part of the 21st cent "talented tenth" but the diff is that "we" get thrown right back into the meat grinder. whether it be because of culture or action.
there is an army of young black folks just like me who don't like you MFs. and actualy have an opp. to do something abut it.
but i'm gonna stop here cause i feel lke im snitch'n.

same goes for 5%...i don't want to snitch . i you want info. look it up yourself. you got internet access...

EAGLE EYE
11-24-2007, 02:25 AM
I knew you would misinterpret what I said.

U missed my point. That point being that Im sick of mankind in general. I bet that whole "your so full of shit sometimes" comment threw you off huh?

hang on im gonna send u something

Cthulhu
11-24-2007, 10:24 AM
And Stylemaster continues to prove his racism by marginalizing all white people under one banner. Yeah, I bet every single white person in the world operates on the same "moral pillars" that differ from black people. Come on, pull your head out of your ass, man. You seem smarter than that shit. You act like all white people are this giant faceless mass out to get you. Slippy and Sunny Winters love throwing around that "don't be scared" platitude, but the only scared people I see on this board are you black separatist guys. You seem positively terrified and resentful of white people so you find solace in dogma, mythology, and a self-limiting racial identity. All humans need their delusions to stay sane from the terrifying prospect of absolute freedom, and if that's the kind of delusion you need, so be it. Speaking for myself, though, after you ditch all that bullshit, you're a free man. Fuck religion, fuck race, fuck any identity that pidgeonholes you under a category. You can be a free enterprise human being, but instead you retreat under a racial banner.

STYLE
11-24-2007, 11:00 AM
thats easy for you to say. i suggest you go to a country where you are an obvious racial minority and stay for an extended period of time. it was funny to see my white classmates literally breakdown because of being a small minority in china. some went to tears because they couldn't handle the glares and stares.
after that you tell me how easy it is to say fuck race.

my opinions on whites is from experience not some generalized faceless ideology. i grew up in a ALL white city. i was the ONLY black male in my elementary. the ONLY black until 3rd grade. the only other brown person was a asian indian girl.
my HS was 3000 students 50 of them were black.
you really have no idea what that is like. and how even if i want to say "fuck race" they weren't going to.
everything i say about white folks i say from observation, interaction or confrontation that is based in reality.

shaolinsword
11-24-2007, 11:11 AM
fuckin hell I was only after a simple explanation to try and understand I didn't think the thread would turn into some hateful racist shit (from both sides of this "arguement") appologies for that :no:

Cthulhu
11-24-2007, 11:48 AM
thats easy for you to say. i suggest you go to a country where you are an obvious racial minority and stay for an extended period of time. it was funny to see my white classmates literally breakdown because of being a small minority in china. some went to tears because they couldn't handle the glares and stares.
after that you tell me how easy it is to say fuck race.

my opinions on whites is from experience not some generalized faceless ideology. i grew up in a ALL white city. i was the ONLY black male in my elementary. the ONLY black until 3rd grade. the only other brown person was a asian indian girl.
my HS was 3000 students 50 of them were black.
you really have no idea what that is like. and how even if i want to say "fuck race" they weren't going to.
everything i say about white folks i say from observation, interaction or confrontation that is based in reality.
I don't doubt that's true, but I don't understand how you can lump all white people under one category. Maybe you grew up with asshole white people, but you can't honestly expect that every single person holds the same ideology.

I also get what you say about being a minority. You're correct that I have not experienced anything like that on a personal level, although any time I've been in a majority company of blacks I've never been made to feel awkward. I actually would be interested in going to a majority non-white country to understand that feeling of which you speak. I doubt, however, that my whole philosophy about race would change. Perhaps if I was being persecuted as a white minority I would feel the temporary need for white solidarity, but I can't imagine changing my entire outlook on life as a white vs. other races conflict. I simply don't put any stock in ethnocentrism or racial pride.

If you've never read Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison or The Outsider by Richard Wright, I suggest you do so. They're basically existentialist novels from an African-American perspective, written at a time when blacks were far more oppressed than today. They are very interesting philosophical perspectives in contrast to your idea of black separatism.

Cthulhu
11-24-2007, 12:13 PM
fuckin hell I was only after a simple explanation to try and understand I didn't think the thread would turn into some hateful racist shit (from both sides of this "arguement") appologies for that :no:

If you're referring to me, I'm curious how you think I'm being "hateful" or "racist" so I can clarify for you. I've tried to make it quite obvious that I have no allegiance toward racial or ethnic solidarity. I don't consider myself superior toward any other person based on ethnicity. I disagree with Stylemaster and Sunny Winters because they believe in things that I find patently absurd, but I don't see how it's hateful or racist to disagree with Nation of Islam or 5% ideology.

shaolinsword
11-24-2007, 03:33 PM
If you're referring to me, I'm curious how you think I'm being "hateful" or "racist" so I can clarify for you. I've tried to make it quite obvious that I have no allegiance toward racial or ethnic solidarity. I don't consider myself superior toward any other person based on ethnicity. I disagree with Stylemaster and Sunny Winters because they believe in things that I find patently absurd, but I don't see how it's hateful or racist to disagree with Nation of Islam or 5% ideology.

No, I wasn't just reffering to you but fair enough i'll take my comment back

shaolinsword
11-24-2007, 03:34 PM
What part of it do you want to understand? It's a hell of a lot more complex than it looks at face value. It would take me like three pages of posts to cover the basics and even then, the Gods on here would probably argue with a lot of what I said because there's a lot of ways to look at different things and you've got to have it right and exact and I'm not the most qualified to cover their way of life because I learned my lessons from the NOI and there's some big differences between our understandings (the way they learned it and the way I learned it- even though I've since built with a few Gods). This is not to mention I no longer hold a lot of things in the Lessons to be literally true. I'd recommend some links but I think I'd better let the Gods decide if they want to show any info. It's their culture.

Peace.

Just the ideaology of someone who follows it

Ultimate Fist
11-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Just the ideaology of someone who follows it

OK this is really oversimplifying it but I guess the basics would be something like this. I'll try to keep it as general as possible so I don't step on anyone's shoes who might see the Lessons different:

1. The oppressed non-white people of the world should unite against white supremacy. They should stop bickering amongst each other and work together to create a world where they rule. Non-whites, after all, outnumber whites 1 to 11, so the world should not be ruled by white interests.

2. Organized religion (among other things, including public education) is used to control people and to brainwash them and lead them in the wrong direction. People should stop relying on religion and start using common sense. Also, they should stop hoping that religion will solve their problems and act themselves to solve their own problems.

3. With the 5%ers in particular, the children are very important. Ensuring that kids grow up in as stable an environment as possible and get a good education is important to them. This is something that is sadly omitted from most accounts on them. I once heard a God say, "the Muslims say Allah is the most important thing in the world. That's one of the reasons why we're Gods, not Muslims. We say that the children are the most important thing because they're the future." The NGE holds many events for children as well.

Also, refer to their "What We Teach" statement (I'll leave a couple notes below):

WHAT WE TEACH

1. That black people are the original people of the planet earth.

(This is a scientifically proven fact but was commonly omitted from public education when the Nation was founded.)

2. That black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization.

3. That the science of Supreme Mathematics is the key to
understanding man's relationship to the universe.

4. Islam is a natural way of life, not a religion.

5. That education should be fashioned to enable us to be self
sufficient as a people.

(Versus the impractical education in many public schools.)

6. That each one should teach one according to their knowledge.

7. That the blackman is god and his proper name is ALLAH. Arm,
Leg, Leg, Arm, Head.

(Versus a God in the sky.)

8. That our children are our link to the future and they
must be nurtured, respected, loved, protected and educated.

9. That the unified black family is the vital building block of
the nation.

There. If I have anything off or anyone has a differing understanding, feel free to jump in everybody. Also, check the official website of the NGE and it's Love Allah (Los Angeles) Academy location.

http://www.allahsnation.net/
http://mentoryouthstreetacademy.com/default.aspx

diggy
11-24-2007, 09:22 PM
1. The oppressed non-white people of the world should unite against white supremacy. They should stop bickering amongst each other and work together to create a world where they rule. Non-whites, after all, outnumber whites 1 to 11, so the world should not be ruled by white interests.

Many historical situations prove that outnumbering the enemy does not count for everything. Even though the white man is outnumbered, he has placed himself in authority thru economics, education, military might, controling healthcare, controling natural resources, and his system of racism, just to name a few of his tactics. This is what he used to have power over us.

The White mans ambition knows no bounds. He is a man of materialism and seeks to conquer things. Non-whites on the other hand are more spiritual and cultured beings; we are not much into the idea of conquering others. We want to live and let live. These are the conditions that allow the white man to be so successful at overpowering us.

Ultimate Fist
11-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Many historical situations prove that outnumbering the enemy does not count for everything. Even though the white man is outnumbered, he has placed himself in authority thru economics, education, military might, controling healthcare, controling natural resources, and his system of racism, just to name a few of his tactics. This is what he used to have power over us.

The White mans ambition knows no bounds. He is a man of materialism and seeks to conquer things. Non-whites on the other hand are more spiritual and cultured beings; we are not much into the idea of conquering others. We want to live and let live. These are the conditions that allow the white man to be so successful at overpowering us.

Very much true. That's part of why I think there is an emphasis on this idea of being pro-righteousness and anti-devilishment instead of pro-black and anti-white in 5% culture. If whites are taught that that kind of stuff is wicked and accept it, that will help a lot in creating a world of true equality. Our unification across national lines is what is really necessary though. Developing our own power should be relatively easy... if the non-white "Asiatic" peoples of the world were to ever be united (which is really the hard part of all of this.) It's not necessarily a war where whites must lose and blacks must win (though in some cases it becomes that)... it's first and foremost a matter of nation and alliance building.

EAGLE EYE
11-24-2007, 09:30 PM
I watched the movie "The Departed" today and in the opening scene this quote caught my attention:

Frank Costello: I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me. Years ago we had the church. That was only a way of saying - we had each other. The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers; true guineas. They took over their piece of the city. Twenty years after an Irishman couldn't get a fucking job, we had the presidency. May he rest in peace. That's what the niggers don't realize. If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this - no one gives it to you. You have to take it.

anyone wanna nitpick that or build on it?

diggy
11-24-2007, 09:44 PM
I agree with u both. One only gets what one strives for. I think the majority of blacks are still in the slave mindset- expecting the white man to give jobs, education, etc.

Many blacks are slaves of Christianity and passively waiting for God to give things from the sky (perhaps?) instead of actively coming up with a plan to make things happen.

We need a common goal and to organize and get what we want.

diggy
11-24-2007, 09:47 PM
White people have no problem getting what they want, cuz they are not bonded by religion. They are not passively waiting for god to do things. They broke free from religion and got more scientific. This is their advantage.

diggy
11-24-2007, 10:14 PM
I watched the movie "The Departed" today and in the opening scene this quote caught my attention:

Frank Costello: I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me. Years ago we had the church. That was only a way of saying - we had each other. The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers; true guineas. They took over their piece of the city. Twenty years after an Irishman couldn't get a fucking job, we had the presidency. May he rest in peace. That's what the niggers don't realize. If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this - no one gives it to you. You have to take it.

anyone wanna nitpick that or build on it?

Every one needs to work for what they want, but I think the white man views it as a competition; he's greedy and wants it all, leaving everyone else impoverished and he does not give back ( it is of an American Native culture that if u take from the evironment, give back to the environment- take a plant for food, replace it by planting a new one so that there is balance.).

The white man has no morals and only sees his own need to be fulfilled, viewing every one else as savages whom he could use or slave for his own gain [ when the white man is really the savage cuz he pillages from the evironment ( and murders and rapes) with no consideration of future consequences].

I believe thru cooperation people can have their needs fulfilled, but the white man takes it to the extreeme.

JKDRevolutionary
11-25-2007, 05:02 AM
so lemme get this straight. No matter how much I hate to see racist white people, whether it be in real life or on TV or in Movies; No matter how much It pisses me off when I see blacks being treated unfairly, no matter how much I want to help black people escape the oppression they have endured for what, 400 years,

I will always be a white devil.

No matter how much I agree with Malcolm X (Before AND After his Hajj)

No matter how much I agree with the 10 Point Plan.

I will Always be a white devil.

Did i get it right?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.-Jimi Hendrix.

Kephrem
11-25-2007, 08:53 AM
Some 'white people' are actually descendents of black/brown people. Today these are lost in the white caste system [in Europe and the Americas] not knowing their heritage. [read J.A. Rogers 'Nature Knows No Color Line']

Cthulhu
11-25-2007, 11:30 AM
Some 'white people' are actually descendents of black/brown people. Today these are lost in the white caste system [in Europe and the Americas] not knowing their heritage. [read J.A. Rogers 'Nature Knows No Color Line']

Conversely, a lot of black people in America have some white ancestry in their lineage.

Kephrem
11-25-2007, 11:42 AM
That is understood. Though I was speaking more to JKDRevolutionary's statements and to some people who may appear 'white' to the naked eye yet identify with non-whites specifically the plight/culture/spirit of the African American and Latinos.

JKDRevolutionary
11-25-2007, 05:01 PM
well i dont know if i have any black ancestry, but racism is wrong and we need to do something about it.

not just racism against blacks, but racism against every race, whites, latinos, asians, fuckin grey aliens i dont give a fuck we gotta stop racism BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

JKDRevolutionary
11-25-2007, 05:06 PM
we (yes I said WE) gotta realize that the enemy is not white people, the enemy is "THE MAN" (so to speak) and that "THE MAN" doesn't give a fuck about white people either.
"THE MAN" only gives a fuck about "THE MAN".

Yeah okay, black people get treated unfairly by whites all the time. but when "THE MAN" decides its time for the shit to hit the fan, and were all locked in FEMA camps, do you really think "THE MAN" is gonna give a fuck what our skin color is?

Kephrem
11-25-2007, 05:39 PM
The ''man'' is figuratively referring to the Caucasian male [in general] in power who rules the earth. [Job 9:24, Isaiah 14:16] The Presidents of the U.S., Canada, all of Europe, Russia. The Pope, the United Nations, the World Bank, F.E.M.A., the IMF, the World Court, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the CFR, British 'royal' family, the York and Scottish Rite Freemasons, Pentagon, CIA, NSA, N.A.T.O., etc.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 06:26 PM
The white man knows that, even amongst the bickering within our people, we will one day have to unite under Christianity to fight off the evil hoard of colored muslim heathens and atheist slanty eyed people. And Kephrem, the evil Kephrem

V4D3R
11-26-2007, 06:34 PM
And some mofokas got the nerve to call me Cointel pro agent?

Kephrem
11-26-2007, 07:49 PM
The white man knows that, even amongst the bickering within our people, we will one day have to unite under Christianity

Your leaders are not under Christianity, they're under Luciferianism. The Christianity you speak of is also velied Babylon Mystery Religion.

to fight off the evil hoard of colored muslim heathens and atheist slanty eyed people.

I have bad news for you - there's plenty of white Muslims all over Eastern Europe and once you fuck with Iran - Russia, France, Germany, and possibly China will shit on you.

Cthulhu
11-26-2007, 08:54 PM
Your leaders are not under Christianity, they're under Luciferianism. The Christianity you speak of is also velied Babylon Mystery Religion.

I have bad news for you - there's plenty of white Muslims all over Eastern Europe and once you fuck with Iran - Russia, France, Germany, and possibly China will shit on you.

Conspiracy theories, lol.

Although, on a related note, satanists, occultists, neo-pagans, etc. (not trying to lump them all together since I know they are different) are a hell of a lot more peaceful than Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, and Jews combined. It has a lot to do with them beign minority religions, but it also has to do with the fact that their doctrines are a hell of a lot more laid back and peaceful.

Kephrem
11-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Conspiracy theories, lol.

How are conspiracies theorys or otherwise funny? You do realize people are charged with conspiracy everyday in courtrooms across the globe right?

Although, on a related note, satanists, occultists, neo-pagans, etc. (not trying to lump them all together since I know they are different) are a hell of a lot more peaceful than Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, and Jews combined. It has a lot to do with them beign minority religions, but it also has to do with the fact that their doctrines are a hell of a lot more laid back and peaceful.

Hilter was an occultist. Bush and plenty of other presidents, senators, etc. were too. (Freemasonry, Skull and Bones) Wasn't Manson a 'pagan'? What about the Ceasers of Rome?

That Satanist thing is also BS, those are basically athiests. The governing body of the world laughs at them, because they know that their true god is Lucifer.

Cthulhu
11-26-2007, 09:36 PM
How are conspiracies theorys or otherwise funny? You do realize people are charged with conspiracy everyday in courtrooms across the globe right?

Hilter was an occultist. Bush and plenty of other presidents, senators, etc. were too. (Freemasonry, Skull and Bones) Wasn't Manson a 'pagan'? What about the Ceasers of Rome?

That Satanist thing is also BS, those are basically athiests. The governing body of the world laughs at them, because they know that their true god is Lucifer.

Hitler dabbled in the occult as well as a ton of other religions, including Christianity. He's even quoted as saying that he idolized Christ as a fighter of Jews. If you use him as a representative of occultism, then you have to use him as a representative of Christianity too.

Since when was Charles Manson a pagan? I'm talking about Asatru, Druidism, Celtic reconstruction, etc. Stuff that tries to reconstruct pre-Christian beliefs. I'm not even talking about ancient pagans, who were just as bloodthirsty as Christians, Muslims, and other major religions. I mean the modern neo-pagans. There are a few white separatist groups among them, yes, but the majority are anti-racism and all about harmony with nature and all that.

There are some theistic Satanists that actually believe in Satan as a real deity or groups like the Setians who worship the Egyptian god Set. You're referring to Anton LaVey's style of Satanism. Yes, they are basically atheists, but no more than non-theistic Buddhists, because they still believe in occult magic and things like that.

What's the "governing body of the world"? You mean the majority of the world? And are you suggesting that the "true god" of atheists is Lucifer? If you can prove to me that Lucifer exists, then I will concede that he is my true god. At least he's a hell of a lot more interesting than the vainglorious, capricious god that Jews, Christians, and Muslims worship.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 09:59 PM

Ah yes....alas I was joking Mr. phrem. But if Christianity is INDEED a mystery religion, than so is Islam, being that it was not established until what?? 622 A.D., 600 years after Christianity and MUCH later than Judaism.

Ah yes, the white muslims of eastern europe from the ruthless Ottoman and Umayyad campaign against defenseless otherwise peaceful white germanic and slavic tribal societies, who, after being taken as slaves (derived from Slav) and being beaten down by Rome, finally fought back and won their independence from the evil dark desert dwelling peoples and the godless deviant Romans. Sun worshiping peoples.

Kephrem
11-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Hitler dabbled in the occult as well as a ton of other religions, including Christianity.

No he was outwardly a so-called Christian but was an all out occultist. The reversing of the swastika is probably the main example of this.

He's even quoted as saying that he idolized Christ as a fighter of Jews. If you use him as a representative of occultism, then you have to use him as a representative of Christianity too.

Please, Hitler knew that Christ was closer to a 'schwarzer' and not a fabled white Aryan.

Christianity has been a front for the last 1700 years.

Since when was Charles Manson a pagan? I'm talking about Asatru, Druidism, Celtic reconstruction, etc. Stuff that tries to reconstruct pre-Christian beliefs. I'm not even talking about ancient pagans, who were just as bloodthirsty as Christians, Muslims, and other major religions. I mean the modern neo-pagans. There are a few white separatist groups among them, yes, but the majority are anti-racism and all about harmony with nature and all that.

Regardless, they show they're too extreme in their beliefs. Wiccans won't survive in these times unless they embrace the sword. [meaning self defense, arms, etc]

There are some theistic Satanists that actually believe in Satan as a real deity or groups like the Setians who worship the Egyptian god Set. You're referring to Anton LaVey's style of Satanism. Yes, they are basically atheists, but no more than non-theistic Buddhists, because they still believe in occult magic and things like that.

Same thing applies to these cats, unless they can pick up the gun they will be nowhere to be found.

What's the "governing body of the world"? You mean the majority of the world?

Those who govern the world. The U.N. and their financial backers.

And are you suggesting that the "true god" of atheists is Lucifer?

No, it's the 'god' of those who look at ''Satanists'' as profane.

If you can prove to me that Lucifer exists,

I don't have too, they believe it does in the form of the 'worship of knowledge' making them 'illuminated' .

then I will concede that he is my true god. At least he's a hell of a lot more interesting than the vainglorious, capricious god that Jews, Christians, and Muslims worship.

You're too much of a pion to be able to worship [or even grasp the concept of] it.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Kephrem, you remind me of W....your steadfast grasp on idiocy is paralled only by him.

Kephrem
11-26-2007, 10:33 PM
In other words everything I just said there went over your donkey shaped head.

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 10:51 PM
In other words everything I just said there went over your donkey shaped head.

lmao...donkey shaped head! thats good, im going to use that on this puerto rican i work with tommrrw....i take back everything i said about you!

Prolifical ENG
11-26-2007, 11:11 PM
I thought I posted in this thread, guess not.

man

thats not for everyone

Well said.

Trying to understand it will just confuse most people even more.

Outsiders get even more confused when people claim they are 5% but really aren't. I must quote SAM7 who once said the way to look at that scenario is, "only 5% of the 5% are truly 5%".

Kephrem
11-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Ah yes....alas I was joking Mr. phrem. But if Christianity is INDEED a mystery religion, than so is Islam, being that it was not established until what?? 622 A.D., 600 years after Christianity and MUCH later than Judaism.

Yeah no shit.

Ah yes, the white muslims of eastern europe from the ruthless Ottoman

What were they Chinese?

Olive Oil Goombah
11-26-2007, 11:22 PM
No, they were Ottoman...

.......Silas........can you REEEEEEEEEEAAADD??????

Paranoid
11-26-2007, 11:34 PM
the nation of gods and earths is like a highly exclusive country club for angry blacks.

lol

Kephrem
11-26-2007, 11:40 PM
No, they were Ottoman...

.......Silas........can you REEEEEEEEEEAAADD??????

And what were they? White. They simply got touched up by some Mongols and civilized by real Arabs. [under the Islamic banner]

Olive Oil Goombah
11-27-2007, 03:44 PM
LOL ah yes civilized by Arabs....desert dwellers in the backwaters of the mid east who invented a religion they ripped off of Judaism AND Christianity, then went on to conquer North Africa and the rest of the mid east under 'Islam'......Arabs were still in Bedouin tribes when Alexander the Great and Rome ceased to exist. Dune babies.

Kephrem
11-27-2007, 04:06 PM
LOL ah yes civilized by Arabs....desert dwellers in the backwaters of the mid east who invented a religion they ripped off of Judaism AND Christianity,

No shit, I already knew where they got it from, it doesn't negate that they took that, plagiarized it, and fed it to those cave dwelling beasts up in Europe so they can stand upright. [in order for them to become soldiers in their armies against the Byzantines]

You don't know shit.

then went on to conquer North Africa and the rest of the mid east under 'Islam'......Arabs were still in Bedouin tribes when Alexander the Great and Rome ceased to exist. Dune babies.

And? What's your point? They civilized them from the cavemen they were to the cavemen with turbans who took semi-regular baths which they became.

LORD NOSE
11-27-2007, 05:37 PM
I thought I posted in this thread, guess not.

Well said.

Trying to understand it will just confuse most people even more.

Outsiders get even more confused when people claim they are 5% but really aren't. I must quote SAM7 who once said the way to look at that scenario is, "only 5% of the 5% are truly 5%".

most who call themselves the 5% and wave the 5% flag are really 85ers
the true 5% don't wear the uniform

its not for everyone

only the 5%

Olive Oil Goombah
11-27-2007, 10:42 PM
No shit, I already knew where they got it from, it doesn't negate that they took that, plagiarized it, and fed it to those cave dwelling beasts up in Europe so they can stand upright. [in order for them to become soldiers in their armies against the Byzantines]

You don't know shit.

And? What's your point? They civilized them from the cavemen they were to the cavemen with turbans who took semi-regular baths which they became.

LOL...so your gripe is with the Turks? Your mixing your words man. Slow it down. This whole cave thing is working out for your theory. Or any theory for that matter.

Black Man
11-28-2007, 07:34 AM
lol sorry I"don't mean to start arguements I just want to know "the backbone" (so to spk) of 5%

The Blackman is God

Black Man
11-28-2007, 07:35 AM

You're not going to understand.

Black Man
11-28-2007, 07:40 AM
The Original Man has four different colors..... Red(Indians) , Black(Africans/Niggaz), Yellow(Asians), and Brown(Arabs).

So there's no "black" asians? There's no "yellow" africans/niggaz? There's no "white" arabs? There's no "brown" indians? There's no "red" asians?

Black Man
11-28-2007, 07:42 AM
the real issue is......

think about it and ask yourself why would blacks dislike/distrust whites. then ask why would whites dislike blacks. and see if one is justified more than the other.

Racism is the real issue for who?

Black Man
11-28-2007, 07:44 AM
You wont find out, you'll be told "you dont understand" because the simple fact is they dont understand

Maybe "they" don't understand, do you? A question was asked, why not answer the question? If you don't know the answer why reply in the thread causing problems?

Black Man
11-28-2007, 07:51 AM
Racism isn't the same as fascism. Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, 5%, etc. are still racist philosophies because they demonize a group based on race. That's racism, bud. Sorry. Prejudice isn't different from racism either, it's just a general term. Racism is a form of prejudice, so therefore, prejudice based on race is .....can you guess?............racism.

What is the philosophy of the 5%?

Why are you bringing up other groups, organizations, and religions when the thread is about the 5%?

Do you know the answer to the initial question? You characterize the philosophy of the 5% so you must know the answer to the question.

Since you know the philosophy of the 5%, please share with the forum how the 5% "demonize" a group based on "race."

Black Man
11-28-2007, 07:58 AM

I didn't know I stayed on your mind like that. Thanks for the compliment, but I don't do the homo thing.

See, that's "Power" when you can stay on somebody's mind for so long...especially when you never actually met the person before, or posted in a while.

What is a "wanna-be cult?"

Since you speak on the 5% as if you actually know, why don't they have any acts of worship?

What "Christ-figure" did the 5% use as a blueprint to create many?

Black Man
11-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Uh, explain to me how it makes no sense.

And even if that bizarre example you gave is still prejudice, it doesn't change the fact that racism is still a form of prejudice.

Do you see the difference? Or are you too indoctrinated in your religious bullshit to realize blatant logical travesties?

Where exactly do you get that the 5% say that whites are something unnatural?

Humane means, marked by compassion, sympathy, or consideration for humans or animals. From the very first encounter between Original People and "whites" "whites" have lacked compassion (sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it), sympathy (an affinity, association, or relationship between persons or things wherein whatever affects one similarly affects the other), or consideration (thoughtful and sympathetic regard) for other humans as well as animals (although they have a tendency to treat their dogs better than.....).

Inhumane is a very accurate word to describe the nature of the Colored man. This description of being inhumane is seen at it's zenith during the times of chattel slavery or the trans-atlantic slave trade, however their inhumane nature is not based on "slavery" it's based on the totality of everything they did, continue to do, and will do in the very near future. And their inhumane "nature" is not based on the treatment of Original People, it also includes how they "naturally" live(d).

The Colored man (whites), they are not unnatural, they are very natural for they exist according to the law they were made in. They however do not live in accord with the natural laws of the universe for it is their very nature to go against the natural laws of the universe.

It's easy to grasp the idea of cloning people and animals, but it is out of the scope or realm of reality for an Original Man to make another type of man....hmmmmmm.

Even white scientist are now revealing the truth that "whites" first appeared about six to seven thousand years ago......I guess that Yacub story was more than a mere story.

Black Man
11-28-2007, 08:27 AM

You're trying to label all whites under something when all people are different. It would be like if I thought all blacks were supposed to listen to live in the ghetto, carry gats, and grow up to be rappers or basketball players. It's utterly absurd to force one population under a limiting definition.

Every white person who walks this earth is proof of what Yacub did.

Black Man
11-28-2007, 09:02 AM

If you're not the 5%, don't answer for the 5%. You're not helping, you're hindering.

The 5% teach the Blackman is God, and they teach freedom, justice, and equality to all human families of the planet earth.

Black Man
11-28-2007, 09:06 AM

This is an example of why the 5% don't answer your questions. You ask a question with a bunch of extras. Like somebody is going to want to asnwer the question, "what is the black man's (sexist) true nature? You speak with a forked tongue.

Black Man
11-28-2007, 09:17 AM
most who call themselves the 5% and wave the 5% flag are really 85ers
the true 5% don't wear the uniform

its not for everyone

only the 5%

When has the truth not been for everyone?

STYLE
11-28-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR

If you're not the 5%, don't answer for the 5%. You're not helping, you're hindering.

The 5% teach the Blackman is God, and they teach freedom, justice, and equality to all human families of the planet earth.

am i wrong?

Black Man
11-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR

am i wrong?

You're not right.

What about the tyranny of other places? The 5% forget about every other place except america? The 5% teach the Black Man is God, they teach freedom justice and equality to ALL human family of the planet earth, not just america.

The world is where it's suppossed to be at this time.

LORD NOSE
11-28-2007, 12:27 PM
You're not right.

What about the tyranny of other places? The 5% forget about every other place except america? The 5% teach the Black Man is God, they teach freedom justice and equality to ALL human family of the planet earth, not just america.

The world is where it's suppossed to be at this time.

do you not see that there is a difference between those who are in the NGE calling themselves the 5% and the actual 5% ?

the 5% is bigger than the NGE

Black Man
11-28-2007, 12:38 PM
do you not see that there is a difference between those who are in the NGE calling themselves the 5% and the actual 5% ?

the 5% is bigger than the NGE

When did I say something about the NGE? I guess you were reading words that only you can see.

LORD NOSE
11-28-2007, 12:41 PM
When did I say something about the NGE? I guess you were reading words that only you can see.

keep guessing

my point stands strong

STYLE
11-28-2007, 02:53 PM
so yall beefin now? wtf? how did willie lynch infiltrate 5% and NGE? divide and conquer. i have yet to hear one unifying word from any of you. all i hear is dvisionist rhetoric.

LORD NOSE
11-28-2007, 03:00 PM
so yall beefin now? wtf? how did willie lynch infiltrate 5% and NGE? divide and conquer. i have yet to hear one unifying word from any of you. all i hear is dvisionist rhetoric.

yeah - its the way i came at him with that question

i was trying to make a point and shouldn't have used a quote from his post

STYLE
11-28-2007, 03:37 PM
yeah man, i'm gettin this vibe from both of yall like you tryn to be exculsive. but that doesn't help our situation. now i truly understand the need to protect the lessons "natl. security" type shit lol . but yall gotta transmute that knowledge into something edible for us. feel me?
as soldiers of a movement you have to fight th battle on all fronts globally and personally. and i feel that our peoples greatest enemy is ignorance, aka lack of knowledge.
secondly, i think some of us may genuinely be interested in what yall got goin on. it might not be for them but fix up a sampler plate and see if the taste is too their liking.

feel me?

you representing not only yourself but your movement too. so don't project the wrong message attitude wise. throughout my life my cipher
has always included the Gods. snd they never were so standoffish. they were much more engaging and welcoming.

LORD NOSE
11-28-2007, 04:20 PM
to clear things up a bit - i claim no sect (section)

my peoples are fragmented

i put them all under the same movement

Cthulhu
11-28-2007, 10:31 PM
No he was outwardly a so-called Christian but was an all out occultist. The reversing of the swastika is probably the main example of this.

Please, Hitler knew that Christ was closer to a 'schwarzer' and not a fabled white Aryan.

Christianity has been a front for the last 1700 years.

Regardless, they show they're too extreme in their beliefs. Wiccans won't survive in these times unless they embrace the sword. [meaning self defense, arms, etc]

Same thing applies to these cats, unless they can pick up the gun they will be nowhere to be found.

Those who govern the world. The U.N. and their financial backers.

No, it's the 'god' of those who look at ''Satanists'' as profane.

I don't have too, they believe it does in the form of the 'worship of knowledge' making them 'illuminated' .

You're too much of a pion to be able to worship [or even grasp the concept of] it.Look, I'm not trying to defend any of these people's beliefs as something with longevity or something legitimate. I think all relgion is a form of self-deception. I'm just saying that these groups generally have far more peaceful tenets than maintream religions.

And please....what a loaded comment that last one is. Fact is, I used to be a worshipper of a "God" until the very logic with which I tried to rationalize my faith rendered it impossible for me to take it seriously any longer. I now know I don't need a God or any object of worship to legitimize my existence or to hand me morals.

Ultimate Fist
11-29-2007, 08:21 PM
So has anyone read any of the new books that have come out about the life of Father Allah? There is one called the Five Percenters by Michael Muhammad Knight and one called In The Name of Allah by Wakeel Allah. I read Knight's book and it seemed well written, haven't had a chance to read Wakeel's yet.

WU-KILLAH
11-29-2007, 08:39 PM
on s'en bat la race de vos conneries

Fatal Guillotine
02-03-2012, 09:37 AM
up