PDA

View Full Version : Attractiveness

JackOfHearts
11-11-2007, 09:20 PM
its a funny thing I was thinking about the other day....what do you define it as? universal or to the individual, and also its importance because its such a prominent thing?

LORD NOSE
11-11-2007, 09:31 PM
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6799/lucilleballintrosf4.jpg

Koolish
11-11-2007, 09:35 PM
"When the people of the world all know beauty as beauty, There arises the recognition of ugliness"
-Lao Tzu

it is a universal possibility, but an opinion based matter. "good looking people" can be classified through observation, but you may not be attracted to them.

Oztradamus
11-11-2007, 11:35 PM
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/6799/lucilleballintrosf4.jpg

I'd smash mercilessly, for braggin' rights.. Who can say they fucked Lucy?

LLUUCCCYYYYY I'm Home!!!

TSA
11-12-2007, 02:52 AM
she's gotta be

thicka then a snickaaa
thicka then a snickkaaa
thicka then a snicckkaa

and disenfrancised.

Prince Rai
11-12-2007, 05:27 AM
everything can or cannot be attractive in some shape or form. if you dislike the looks, perhaps the personality stands out.

does the term attractive therefore have any great substnce to it at all?

STYLE
11-12-2007, 08:52 AM
diito^^^^attraction is just a word for something that draws you closer to another person.
my cousin likes hairy legs on a woman. so leg hair is attractive to him. whereas i find it to be a turn off.
i look at some peoples mommas and think to myself "damn somebody fucked this woman"
but obviously someone found her attractive.
some dudes like BBW. some dudes like flat assed white bitches. theres really no accounting for tase in this discussion. for every person in this world someone is attacted to them, except for huggah. he is universally unattractive. if his looks don't do it his attitude will.

IrOnMaN
11-12-2007, 10:42 AM
It all depends on the person. In order to fit the demands of soceity today, women have to be pretty on the outside, regardless who they are on the inside. That's just how it is. Attractive people have easier lives than non attractive people. It's true, especially for women. To soceity, pretty women should have more values and goals than women that aren't so gifted because soceity looks down on them. Ugly women have to work twice as hard than a woman that has a pretty face and a nice ass. Plus, she'll have a very hard time finding a good man. Ugly women aren't than lucky with finding men. But if they have a body, they'll just get men that will treat them like shit. Black women go through this alot! AND IT'S NOT A RACE THING! Well, it kind of is.

As for men, I don't know. Since society is so damn demanding about men and money, it doesn't matter if he's good looking or not. A man that is fat and ugly can get any woman he wants as long as he has the money to pay for her attention.

Like Beyonce. I don't find her attractive because of who she is on the inside. Yes, she's pretty as hell, don't get me wrong. Women that are pretty that have nasty attuitudes are unattractive to me. Most men don't care because they're ignorant and all they care about is what they have around their arms. Like black men and white women. It's true.

It's just something to think about.

JackOfHearts
11-13-2007, 02:48 AM
I agree with bits if everything you have all said so a new question is what do u individually find attractive in a woman?

DUMBO
11-13-2007, 06:45 AM
i didn't read the thread, but my answer is big breasts, big ass.

LORD NOSE
11-13-2007, 07:54 AM
i like plain janes
humble sweet voiced women with imperfections that they know about

a nice shape would make that all the much better

but if you are over weight ........nah man

better lose that belly and double chin ...cause... nah man

Mumm Ra
11-13-2007, 04:44 PM
i like plain janes
humble sweet voiced women with imperfections that they know about

a nice shape would make that all the much better

but if you are over weight ........nah man

better lose that belly and double chin ...cause... nah man
hah I'd agree with all that
and to add on I like a girl with confidence in herself
and doesn't wear so much damn makeup

STYLE
11-13-2007, 06:34 PM
i find that being attractive is advantageous to men as well. being the handsome devil i am,
i get special treament from the ladies. mostly its a "i'll let you slide" sort of thing. like not having a receipt when making a return type shit. nothing near getting out of a ticket tho.